CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 1, 2010

Dr. Conrad Murray "Hanging On By A Thread"

Posted: 06:12 PM ET

By Alan Duke
CNN

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) - Dr. Conrad Murray is "hanging on by a thread" financially and could not afford to defend himself against charges in Michael Jackson's death if he loses his medical license, according to his lawyer.

"His ability to pay for his own defense depends almost entirely on his ability to continue to treat patients in Nevada and Texas," defense attorney Ed Chernoff wrote in a court filing Thursday.

The California Medical Board will ask a judge Monday to bar Murray - Jackson's doctor - from seeing patients in California as a condition of his bail.

When Murray pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in February, Los Angeles County Judge Keith Schwartz ordered him not to use any anesthesia on patients, as a condition of his $75,000 bail. The judge refused a prosecution request to suspend his medical license.

The Los Angeles coroner concluded Jackson died of "acute propofol intoxication." Murray told investigators he gave Jackson propofol, a powerful anesthetic, to help him sleep.

California Attorney General Jerry Brown filed a document last week arguing that Murray's treatment of Jackson "demonstrated a serious lack of judgment that should prohibit him from practicing medicine."

Murray's lawyer argued the state is trying to "take another bite at the apple" since the case has been moved to a different judge. They must show "changed circumstances" since bail was first set at the arraignment on February 8, Chernoff wrote.

"It cannot be based on a conclusion by the subsequent Judge that the first Judge simply got it wrong," Chernoff wrote.

Murray resumed his medical practice in Texas and Nevada last fall, but he hasn't had a California patient since Jackson's June 25, 2009 death, Chernoff said.

"As a practical matter, an order that prohibits Defendant from practicing medicine in California will have no effect on the citizens of California," he wrote. "The order would be a shallow one, designed only to prove a point rather than make a difference," Chernoff wrote.

The suspension of his California license, however, would have a "domino effect" on his practices in other states, he said. "If his Honor restricts his California license even temporarily, then by application of Texas law, Dr. Murray's Texas license to practice medicine shall also be similarly revoked," he said.

The loss of his practices in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Houston, Texas, "would be financially and personally devastating," he wrote. "He will likely be faced with the inability to adequately defend himself of the charges facing him in the Superior Court of California," Chernoff wrote.

Murray's defense "will be scientifically based" and requires "intensive attorney work and fees," he wrote.

"Dr. Murray's financial difficulties as a result of the investigation into this case have already been well publicized," Chernoff said. "He is, without fear of overstatement, hanging on by a thread."

Chernoff also made an argument similar to one successfully used by lawyers for the doctors charged in actress Anna Nicole Smith's death. The judge refused last year to suspend their medical licenses, ruling the medical board should use its own authority to do so.

Attorney General Brown "wants this court to take away defendant's medical license so that the medical board does not have to go through the trouble," Chernoff wrote.

The constitutions of California and the United States "require due process and at a minimum this means a hearing before an impartial forum," he wrote.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

Tay   April 1st, 2010 6:18 pm ET

@looks like the bones are coming thick and fast woof woof

Anne   April 1st, 2010 6:25 pm ET

Conrad Murray is a callous liar who is full of self pity but has no shame, no guilt, and no remorse for his in causing the death of Michael Jackson (as charged by the state of California). His conduct as a medical doctor is criminal and outrageously dangerous. For the safety of the citizens of California, the judge must suspend Murray's medical license.

Anne   April 1st, 2010 6:30 pm ET

This quote was taken from TMZ

"Murray paying for his legal defense is his problem. He should have thought about that before he murdered Michael Jackson. The people who live in California, Nevada and Texas need to be protected from doctors like him who will sell their souls, ethics and all sense of decency for a dollar. Let him go push drugs on the street like the criminal he is and pay his low-life lawyers that way. Or better still just let the b@ztard fry."

"Pixie Dust "   April 1st, 2010 6:50 pm ET

So Murry's biggest problem is paying for his defense and child support payments.But yet he can afford bodyguards.What, they must being doing that for free or did his lawyer throw that in for free.

TXMom   April 1st, 2010 7:12 pm ET

So is he still living in his house in Vegas? The one that supposedly he has not been able to pay the mortgage? If so, how is THAT possible?

Perhaps Medicare and Medicaid need to pay his office a visit and have him throw open his book$ to make sure his charges/claims are on the up and up?

SuzieHintCue   April 1st, 2010 7:23 pm ET

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this guy? He still doesn't admit any fault in the death of Michael Jackson and he's only worried about himself and his own finances. Never expressed remorse for what he did. Never apologized to the family and Michael's kids. He is a murderer and a monster! I don't think this guy has enough brains to even realize the ENORMITY of what he did.

Dee   April 1st, 2010 7:42 pm ET

More propoganda by his lawyers to get the sympathy vote. I didn't see any sympathy from the media when Michael Jackson's finances, reputation and freedom were hanging by a thread because of the fanatic obsession to nail him by Tom Sneddon and the lying Arvizos and Chandlers. Come on all you 'NAMES' in the entertainment industry.....why don't you step up and demand justice for Michael. You can't expect the fans to do everything. Just one well-known personality could do much much more than a million fans are able to.

Dee   April 1st, 2010 7:46 pm ET

P.S. What's this "Inability to defend himself?" I thought his 5 lawyers have claimed that they're doing it pro bono. Murray didn't looked like he didn't have a care in the world in that gym pic the other day........speaking of which, where's the money coming from for that?

Maura   April 1st, 2010 7:51 pm ET

Hello soldiers of L.O.V.E. 🙂 I hope you all are doing well. Much love to you and many blessings

@carebear
Thank you for wishing me good luck in studying. I've been studying my brains out. lol I hope you are doing well. Love, hugs, and blessings

@Maria C
I am still here if you need someone to listen darling. Love, hugs and blessings

Love and peace to all

missin MJ   April 1st, 2010 7:54 pm ET

@Maura

Hi there friend. Long time no talk to....lol Love to you as well.....

Maura   April 1st, 2010 7:58 pm ET

@missin MJ
Hi buddy, yes it has been a while. I'll be up late so maybe we can catch up on our chatting then. See you later. Hugs 🙂

kindnesss   April 1st, 2010 8:00 pm ET

hello guys.. haven't seen you for ages

Mila   April 1st, 2010 8:05 pm ET

What kind of a reasoning is this "he won't be able to pay for his expensive lawyer so let's leave him practice medine" ?
Would this have been even a consideration if it wasn't a high-profile
case ?
I'm quite sure they wouldn't have been hesitating to revoke the medical licence of an ignorant and irresponsible doctor had it been just an ordinary guy. Murray is not entitled to any special treatment.

He is not a threat to his patients only when he sedates them but also in any other case too – complicated or not – because of his utter lack of common sense and sheer negligence.

What if those poor patients in his hands are not there voluntarily but for the lack of choice because they got sent there by their family doctor ?

isitscary4u   April 1st, 2010 8:22 pm ET

Duh.....exactly! What patients would want to be treated by the good doctor Murray if he killed Michael Jackson? LOL Tay – I need a ride on the train straight through the center of the circus! LOL

Anne   April 1st, 2010 8:26 pm ET

Attorney General Brown "wants this court to take away defendant's medical license so that the medical board does not have to go through the trouble," Chernoff said. The constitutions of California and the United States "require due process and at a minimum this means a hearing before an impartial forum."
_____________
Sounds like advantage Murray.

babycarie   April 1st, 2010 8:52 pm ET

CHICAGO, Ill. –
Oprah Winfrey sat down with Janet Jackson for Friday’s “The Oprah Winfrey Show” where the pop singer opened up about her late brother, Michael.

“One thing that sticks in my head is his laughter,” Janet told Oprah, recalling fondly her late brother, who passed away last June at the age of 50 of acute Propofol intoxication. “And, the last time I saw him, which was two days before my birthday (which was on May 16), at my parents’ surprise party, I was being silly, like I always did when we were kids… and he kept looking at me a just cracking up.”

Six weeks after Janet’s birthday, Michael was dead. Appearing on Friday’s “Oprah,” to promote “Why Did I Get Married Too,” Janet got revealing about her brother.

“When you heard that he was gone, and gone because of drugs, were you shocked, or were you feeling like somewhere in the back of your mind, you always felt that that day could come?” Oprah asked.

“I felt that day could possibly come. I think everyone thinks that who has a family member or a friend…” Janet said.

“That’s why you’re having an intervention,” Oprah interjected.

“Exactly,” Janet continued.

Janet told Oprah about repeated attempts to save Michael from his addiction to prescription medications, including full on Jackson Family interventions.

“And how did he receive that?” Oprah asked.

“He was very much in denial,” Janet said.

“He didn’t think he had a problem?” Oprah asked.

“No,” Janet said.

“Were you all worried that something like this could happen?” Oprah asked.

“Of course,” Janet answered. “I mean that’s why we did what we did. I mean, we tried it several times and he was very much… in denial.”
*******************************************************************
Janet speaks the truth about her brother...the TRUTH!
To all the realists...love and peace...have a wonderful evening!!!. To the delusional ones, truth will set you free.

RIP MJ
Dancing with God.

babycarie   April 1st, 2010 9:07 pm ET

He should lose his license and never touch another human being in a medical capacity ever again! Cut that thread!!!!!!!!!

LKL...Why all the MJ blogs?? April 5??

RIP MJ

gigi   April 1st, 2010 9:40 pm ET

Wow didn't realize there were 3 new blogs. Murray can't even apologize to Michael's family or Michael's kids. He's a really piece of work.
He Doesn't need to be treating anybody.

@babycarie
I think its because of April 5 court date.

Timeless   April 1st, 2010 9:55 pm ET

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

Remember..."Think Different"

Love to all
(((( OUR World )))

babycarie   April 1st, 2010 10:03 pm ET

@
You know, I have never been a person who lives inside the box...I am always outside looking at all sides to things, researching ideas, just always pondering the what ifs. But with this death as with the death of my brother, there is nothing to ponder or research...Michael died. And if I did have any doubt, his autopsy report would have confirmed it for me that he did die. That and the LAPD and the DA...and the fact Murray is up on manslaughter charges...none of this can be fabricated for any hoax or for any reason. Understandable that Michael would want to get away, yes. Reality...no. There is too much to support he died. The biggest factors for me are: Michael would not lie to his fans, to the world, nor make liars of his children, family and friends....Michael would never leave his children, and could not possibly hide in their lives...and Michael would never do to Murray what is being done to him, putting a man's life at risk or putting any human being through what he went through (the trail, charges) And why a drug overdose?? Why not drowning or plane crash or being gunned down?? Michael would never chose to die in this manner. He would not want this type of death to be his last 'show.'

Michael died June 25, 2009.
He needs his fans to be the voice he no longer has...the voice that was taken from him.

RIP Michael
Dancing with God.
Peace.

butterfly   April 1st, 2010 10:18 pm ET

@

Why do people make assumptions about how another person would think and do? Do you live in that person's mind? Everyone is unique and one should never presume what one would do in order to survive in this terrorising world. Remember those people who ate their own kind when the plane crashed in some remote place and their will to survive was paramount in their minds. Does anyone really know what one would do until pinned into a corner?

I unconditionally accept why Michael took the action he did.

LOVE is the answer, always. I will be there.

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 10:27 pm ET

@BABY CARIE-
WTH? Two blogs? I just posted this to you on the twin blog:

April 1st, 2010 10:21 pm ET

@BABYCARIE-

BabyC. THANK YOU for posting the Oprah piece... That was very powerful and to me that speaks volumes when one of the more respectable Jacksons speak out on Michael's cause of death. The Jacksons suffering did not begin on June 25th, 2009- It began long before this. This is very tragic. I can only imagine that they are embracing themselves for the future court testimonies. (Carie, I started a song, but scratched it because I do not have that "natural talent" in parodies like SuzieCue does, but I'm still working on it... I did not forget!) Love and hugs to you and the baby....

IHMJ xoxo
1958-2009

What I cannot wrap my mind around, is that how come they revoke a DRIVERS LICENSE when a drunk driver kills someone, but they will not revoke a medical license when a doctor negligently kills someone? (oops, didn't measure the propofol accurately? Didn't mean to give him all those sedatives, I lost track?) Can’t the same arguements be made for a drunk driver: “Well, my client didn’t “mean” to kill anyone, there was no malicious intent”… But too bad so sad, says the law- Revoked driver’s license and jail time. Why all this damn red tape, court trials, evidence, etc., to PROVE Murray was negligent? Wasn’t the end of Michael’s life enough evidence? This country has their laws ass-backwards on alot of levels. More jail time is given to deadbeat mothers and fathers who do not pay child support which by the way, shouldn’t Conrad be getting jail time for being a deadbeat father, or just a deadbeat period?

IHMJ xoxo

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 10:29 pm ET

@GIGI-

GIGI, I'm so happy to catch up with you here.. thank you so much for posting all of the tweet updates.. I am so very grateful... You are so sweet to share this. Also too- I finally caught up to your link with Jermaine and Jafaar from AH, too. I guess I blew right past it, I'm so sorry, but I always look forward to your posts and links and info! God Bless you, Sweet Gigi.

ihmj xoxo

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 10:34 pm ET

OMG! Kindess, where have you been? How are you? We are suppose to be "tag teaming" these blogs! Hope you are well- and it is so nice to see you.

MILA!!! Oh dear, how I miss your sweet name in here! Great point you made "Would this have been even a consideration if it wasn't a high-profile case"? No, of course not.. It may have made the local paper on the 29th page in the bottom left hand corner- but that is about as far as it goes. And to me, Chernoff is just as guilty as Murray for supporting his foolishness. How many support groups are there for Murray? Um, less than zero I would imagine.

ihmj xoxo

gigi   April 1st, 2010 10:39 pm ET

MMJ

Hi, you welcome. I had tried posting Jodie's tweet about the school article last night. I posted 3x, but kept evaporating on me :O) It ended up being blog topic today anyway.

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 10:45 pm ET

@GIGI-
Oh dear- thank you so much. Really, I am grateful.. I have a twitter account, and I am still becoming accustomed to it, but when I pull up Jodie's account, all of the tweets you post, I don't have, so thankfully you have been posting them and keeping us up to speed : ) She is a very good person, I'm very relieved that the Jacksons have found her; they need all the positive support they can get. Lora also posted the page for the school in Susan's bloggy today; great article, but it mentioned that only 20 letters were sent out? I really do not understand that. What also really burns me up, is that if the school continues to "cover Michael's name up in shame", then why don't they give back all the financial contributions that Michael made as well? I guess "dirty money" buries itself in deep pockets I guess. They can't have it both ways, and I strongly suggested this in my letter. Thank you again, Sweet Gigi...

IHMJ xoxo

gigi   April 1st, 2010 10:51 pm ET

I still don't get why there are two blogs of the same article. Well, we can say Murray's license NEEDS to be taken away on both.

gigi   April 1st, 2010 10:58 pm ET

MMJ

Yeah, Susan posts nice articles on her site. I read the article that's posted here and it mentioned 2000 letters had been mailed and emailed.

This is from one of the commenters on the article site:

"April 01, 2010, 6:03PM
JUSTICE4MJ Says
That is real disgraceful that they can take his donations but they can't give him proper gratitude in return.."

gigi   April 1st, 2010 11:01 pm ET

Question, so Michael continued his donations to the school even though they covered his name?

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 11:08 pm ET

@GIGI-
Well, I'm not sure if MJ continued donations after his name was covered up; I'm thinking not. BUT, if they are so "disgraced" by Michael's name on their building and want nothing to do with him, then it would only be in good taste to return all of the financial donations that were gifted to them in the first place. They won't of course; they are much too selfish for that I would think. Selective convenience. So 2000 letters were sent out? Oh dear- I must have read wrong, I thought it said 20- time for the eye check I guess.

ihmj xoxo
1958-2009

I have no idea about the 2 blogs- perhaps someone is snoozing on the submit button?

gigi   April 1st, 2010 11:22 pm ET

MMJ

It's funny I posted my question on the school blog and it evaporated. For some reason.

I had posted this:

Bloggy what's up with that, making posts disappear. Don't be mad. Yes Michael continued to donate to the school from the love his heart. Despite them covering his name.

___________

I actually should have worded it like this. "What's the matter, don't want me to say. Yes, Michael continued to donate to the school from the love his heart. Despite them covering his name".

Because like you I'm not sure if he had continued or not.

"snoozing on the submit button" lol :O)

lois48   April 1st, 2010 11:22 pm ET

Justice will come for Michael – be patient. Legalities have to work their course...but in the end, justice will be served against the proper people in the proper manner.

MourningMJ   April 1st, 2010 11:28 pm ET

@GIGI- Oh, I love what you posted! LOL- I guess you know who couldn't swallow your truth and it disappeared... I think it is very disrespectful to cover Michael's name. It just looks really unattractive and a very big eye sore for the community. Wouldn't it be just less painful to remove the entire name itself? I'm sure they can name it after their wonderful school administrator- the one who demanded it be covered up.

IHMJ xoxo

gigi   April 1st, 2010 11:43 pm ET

MMJ

Part of me thinks they like having Michael's name on their building and all the attention they're getting. If they didn't, like you said they could have renamed the building or simply removed his name along time ago.

gigi   April 2nd, 2010 12:02 am ET

MMJ

I'll say goodnight to you now just in case. I need to get back to work on this painting. It was nice talking to you again. Take care :O)

MourningMJ   April 2nd, 2010 12:31 am ET

@GIGI-
I'm sorry, darling- I was in the middle of something.. I missed you again! That is so exciting you are working on a painting.... You have incredible talent... Hopefully I can see it someday. You are absolutely right- the school is loving all of the attention they are getting and will hold on to that "cover" for as long as it bring them attention. The school administrators probably love the fact that their name is being dropped in the media so much now.

IHMJ xoxo

Take Care Sweet Gigi!

Tay   April 2nd, 2010 12:32 am ET

@MICHAELS L.O.V.E. ARMY
MY MJ L.O.V.E. TRAIN
@MICHAEL JACKSON
@TAY @TATIANA @OZZIE@*MICHAEL L.O.V.E.*. *X* *MJ* *mj* @GLO@LATOSHA@MJFOREVER@@LIZ 2 @KATH@JULIE
@MR ANONYMOUS @SOULFUL @SHELI @@HELEN @SEVEN *
@PROVADAPESCARA @ISITSCARY4U @CONNIE @TRUE@MAURA@;}Anne@Kosha
@MARIA C@BUTTERFLY@CAREBEAR@BEVERLY@MARY@CAITIE @CANDY@LOIS@JESSIE@@MISSINMJ@CRIS @MANDA@LETTA
@MAURGERITE@MJS TINK@PATUCHA@JAMISSA@KAT @ DoubtingThomas@,Timeless,@ IBelieve25@@RHONDABonney,@SHASTA2001@HEIDI@S.O@SONIC @JESSIENZ@LIZ
@JACKIE@JAYME @OLGEYA@ALLO @TAMARA@JACK@DAZZLE
@VERONIKA07@JAQ@BABS @LEE @POPCORN @NOBODY @
@AKSARA @MAKEA @SILVER CIRCLE @KAY@PRINCE MICHAEL
@PARIS @BLANKET@MRS JACKSON@THE JACKSONS@FIRPO
@CAROLINA@angelwings
MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
MICHAEL IS ALIVE HIS BEAT GOES ON
I THINK I WANNA ROCK

patty anderson   April 2nd, 2010 1:02 am ET

Wow Larry you are on a roll 3 blogs in one day...Gearing up for Monday are we??
Monday is a simple hearing and that's it. Noting will happen except for dates to be set for future hearings....This is just the beginning of the whole process...
And do I feel sorry for him???? Well let's see do chipmunks fly?? Guess I don't feel sorry for Murray cause chipmunks don't fly....

lola   April 2nd, 2010 2:10 am ET

If Chernoff is so concerned about Murray, let him defend him pro bono or Murray could use a public defender. Sounds as though Chernoff is more worried about receiving his fat check than seeking justice.
Good for Jerry Brown....he's got my vote! Protecting the people of California from this monster – doctor is more important than Murray being able to afford his high price attorneys. Losing his medical license is the least of Murray's problems because you can't practice medicine from a jail cell – which is where Murray is headed and hopefully for a very long time.

butterfly   April 2nd, 2010 6:50 am ET

I suppose we could pass the hat around for the poor guy.... 😉

This is it!   April 2nd, 2010 7:57 am ET

The angels came down, and greeted him,
A set of wings were given, to him from them!
Placed on his back, with care and love,
Of with white satin lace, and feathers from a dove!
Pearls, diamonds and emeralds were glistening,
As he stood there with love, and eyes of listening!
Harps were playing, and joy was singing,
Glory to the heavens, another angel we are bringing!
As they flew to the sky, a sense of peace was felt,
He knew then it was of the Lord, a sweetness was smelt!
There was one last glance, of what once was before,
A message he whispered, to his family he adored!
Please dont be sad, for I am really fine,
I'm in the hands of the glory, and the ultimate divine!
Life will different, for each and every one of you,
now at this time,
I'm apart of the flowers the tree's and the ocean too!

Bless You Maria~
(((Maria)))

babycarie   April 2nd, 2010 8:00 am ET

Dee April 1st, 2010 7:42 pm ET
Dee April 1st, 2010 7:46 pm ET
Hell Dee!
Great posts...'Michael Jackson's finances, reputation and freedom were hanging by a thread because of the fanatic obsession to nail him by Tom Sneddon and the lying Arvizos and Chandlers'...very well stated!!

MMJ!!
From one very rational innovative educated enlightened non boxed thinking eyes and mind very wide open fan to another...love to you! And it is very sad that Michael had troubles for many years...I believe he never resolved them in the early 90's. Enablers to his addiction coupled with the allegations/trial slowly killed him, and the propofol was just the final bullet. Michael will never suffer again, never feel abused or lonely of abandoned...he is finally at peace, dancing with God.
Happy Easter my love!! In-law invasion this weekend...small does, non-alcoholic small doses!! 🙂

Patty!!
I applaud you, DN, and all who are doing so very much in support of Michael and his children! You really should have t-shirts made up for your organization...'FB Warriors for MJ Justice'!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!

CUT THAT THREAD!!!
He killed Michael!!

Justice for Michael!!
For Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

RIP MJ
Dancing with God.

This is it!   April 2nd, 2010 8:39 am ET

When the rebirth of flowers,
comes thru the ground,
A message is sent,
a picture perfect sound!
To live once again,
and share beauty for all,
A colour of hope,
and of faith to recall!
The resurrection of life,
from a year gone by,
its beautiful petals,
will capture one's eye!
As every day goes by,
they will grow some more,
a memory of remembering,
from last year we adored!

Bless You All~

babycarie   April 2nd, 2010 9:26 am ET

And remember...Murray stripped Prince, Paris and Blanket of their daddy...and there is no price that can be placed on that!!

CUT THE THREAD!!
Let this man pay for what he has done!!

RIP Sweet Michael
Dancing with God.

Health and happiness to all this blessed weekend!!

kindnesss   April 2nd, 2010 11:48 am ET

@MourningMJ

Hello dear! great to see you.. I've been to different cities helping in organizing consultations for brain injured kids.. so life doesn't let me relax recently and I am not able to regurlarly check Larry's blogs.. but anyway how are you? are there any changes here?

carebear   April 2nd, 2010 11:53 am ET

@Tay

Please keep the army of love rolling. The world needs more love! 🙂

Love is the answer.

@PARIS @BLANKET@MRS JACKSON@THE JACKSONS@FIRPO
@CAROLINA@angelwings
MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
MICHAEL IS ALIVE HIS BEAT GOES ON
I THINK I WANNA ROCK

babycarie   April 2nd, 2010 12:11 pm ET

Just proving your ignorance and indifference to Michael and to all who fought against such blatant segregation.

Peace.

mary u from ohio   April 2nd, 2010 1:07 pm ET

Seems Like Murray is NOT going To Jail..
This Is NOT a MURDER TRIAL......
MJ you sure a Giving them the Ride of there lives...
Michael Our Genius...

Eddie   April 2nd, 2010 1:12 pm ET

HE SHOULD BE FRIED!!! WHATS TAKING SO LONG? ITS CLEAR HE SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE RESPONSIBLE. MY DOCTOR WOULD NEVER GIVE ME SOMETHING BECAUSE I ASK FOR IT!! NO DOCTOR WOULD! REGARDLESS WHAT! HE TRIED TO COVER HIS TRACKS CAUSE HE KNOW HE'S GUILTY!!! ANYONE THAT TRIES TO MAKE ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW TO THAT IS JUST STUPID!! OR GETTING PAID TO TRY AND FIGHT THE CASE! HANDS DOWN!! FRY HIM!!

mary u from ohio   April 2nd, 2010 1:15 pm ET

@ Larry
I'll join you with Some Popcorn & Coke!...
The Best part is coming..
Do i dare to peek.....

Anyone else like some Popcorn & Coke come & get it...

Tay   April 2nd, 2010 1:18 pm ET

@MICHAELS L.O.V.E. ARMY
MY MJ L.O.V.E. TRAIN
@MICHAEL JACKSON
@MR ANONYMOUS @SOULFUL @SHELI @@HELEN @SEVEN *
@PROVADAPESCARA @ISITSCARY4U @CONNIE @TRUE@MAURA@;}Anne@Kosha
@JACKIE@JAYME @OLGEYA@ALLO @TAMARA@JACK@DAZZLE
@VERONIKA07@JAQ@BABS @LEE @POPCORN @NOBODY @
@AKSARA @MAKEA @SILVER CIRCLE @KAY@PRINCE MICHAEL
@PARIS @BLANKET@MRS JACKSON@THE JACKSONS@FIRPO
@CAROLINA@angelwings
MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
MICHAEL IS ALIVE HIS BEAT GOES ON

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 2nd, 2010 1:29 pm ET

i see mary is sharing the popcorn and coke
trying to tempt that special bloke
an easter egg i give to you
filled with love just from true
crack it open you will see
love and kissess all from me
call it your special easter treat
with no calories but very sweet
those suspenders need stretch no more
i am sending love which you adore

mary u from ohio   April 2nd, 2010 1:51 pm ET

If Murray was going to loss his License...
It would of happen at the last Court Hearing...
WAKE UP ......
Smell the Coffee....

@ Watching From the Mountain... I see some people running into each other.&.. Running in circles...
Repeating themselves...

Then i see the ones on the path smiling ...
Look it the Love Train That is On the Path..
Full Speed ahead

gigi   April 2nd, 2010 2:04 pm ET

don't forget to tweet #prayerforMJJustice today. Keep the family in prayer.

caitie7   April 3rd, 2010 12:53 am ET

Happy Birthday to the beautiful Paris Katherine Jackson!

I L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL.
I WILL BE THERE!

babycarie   April 4th, 2010 7:56 am ET

No resurrection, no bam, no reappearance of Michael...because Michael died on June 25, 2009. Tomorrow begins the process of holding Murray accountable for killing Michael. Murray would not be charged or would not be going to trial if Michael were alive. Janet spoke from her heart, and if Michael were alive she would not have mentioned drugs as an issue for him because he would not want this revealed. And Michael would not have chosen propofol as a way to die if he were in fact faking his death. All of us who are in support of justice for the death of MIchael will really need to be his voice in the coming weeks. Murray needs to lose his license and go to prison!! We will be there for him always!!
**************************************
The Five People You Meet in Heaven
Mitch Albom

THERE ARE FIVE people you meet in heaven," the Blue Man suddenly said. "Each of us was in your life for a reason. You may not have known the reason at the time, and that is what heaven is for. For understanding your life on earth."
Eddie looked confused.
"People think of heaven as a paradise garden, a place where they can float on clouds and laze in rivers and mountains. But scenery without solace is meaningless.
"This is the greatest gift God can give you: to understand what happened in your life. To have it explained. It is the peace you have been searching for."
******************************************************************
I wonder who the five people Michael has met are and I am praying he has found his peace.

RIP MJ
Dancing with God.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 4th, 2010 8:14 am ET

in june the lie was sold
the greatest story ever told
a rebirth is coming soon
its really gonna lift the gloom
some may not believe in bam
well just believe in the man
he is not in heaven dancing away
alive on this earth he did stay
and what a shock that will be
for those who do not believe in he
this is it the time is right
for our king to come back in sight
and this is why i say to him
i love you more my one true king

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

babycarie   April 4th, 2010 8:20 am ET

MMJ, Suzie, Allure, Patty, Coco, Susan, Maggie, Lovin-mj, Elly, G,all!

Tomorrow begins the process...it will be a long process, and hopefully will end with justice for Michael, for Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket. We ARE there for Michael!

CUT THAT THREAD!!
Take his license so he can never harm of kill another human being!

RIP MJ
Dancing with God.
Peace to all.

babycarie   April 4th, 2010 8:35 am ET

AND HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Murray's Defense – Jackson Killed Himself
Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

– At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle - that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

– The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

– For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

– At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory - Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

– Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict - something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

babycarie   April 4th, 2010 8:40 am ET

MMJ, Suzie, Allure, Patty, Coco, Susan, Maggie, Lovin-mj, Elly, G,all!

I feel physical ill at the 'defense' Murray will try, but we all knew this was coming...God, this is going to be very difficult. Please be here so we can support each other!! Poor Michael.

Rest in peace sweet Michael...no one can ever lie on you or abuse you or hurt you ever again. Even during this trial, we will always know your truth and will always be there for you and you children.

Peace.

patty anderson   April 4th, 2010 9:18 am ET

Good Morning and A very Happy Blessed Easter to all;
Carie I cannot be here tomorrow until after 9pm I have to work.
Yes we all knew this was coming, but we all also know, by what Murray first gave to Michael there is no way possible Michael injected himself, he was to heavily sedated. Murray is reaching for straws due to all the incriminating evidence that has been getting leaked out against him.
Tomorrow is simply a hearing to set the date for the preliminary hearing where all the evidence against Murray will be presented. Hopefully though his license gets taken awaay tomorrow.
This whole thing is going to be a nightmare.
After the staement Alvarz gave recently, I think Murray is beginning to panic, besides why on earth would his lawyer release the defense strategy...Good Old TMZ.
You hang in there Carie...The time is coming and when it does, every single one of us will be here... Right now we must feed all our support to Katherine and those children. Can you imagine how they feel hearing this.?

from the carribbean   April 4th, 2010 10:52 am ET

micheal never beg murray for any thing
why should anyone believe a word from murrys mouth
murray and his deffence team are going to shiftthe blame to as many people as they can becaue in the begining they were careless and let murray run his mouth because they think it was just going to be a case of drug over dose so now it is biting them on the ass so they are looking for a escape but the damage is already done it is a wonder he didn't say prince gave the fatal dose of meds to his dad these doctors needs to be punish to the max and i hope murray is the first example

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 1:44 pm ET

Hi Suzie/Patty/Stuci/MMJ/Dodie/all!
This is better, and without all the youtube videos slowing the blog. I love seeing videos of Michael but too many just clog and slow the blogs.
Gotta run for a while...darm thesis!!
Be back soon!!

RIP MJ
Dancing with God.

SuzieHintCue   April 18th, 2010 2:01 pm ET

Ah!! Here you are. Found ya

SuzieHintCue   April 18th, 2010 2:01 pm ET

Ok, meet you here later .... Damn thesis!!!

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 2:03 pm ET

YEAH!!
Hey, your song is just in the first stages...and yes, it takes priority over this darn thesis...my second one for my 2nd masters!!! I love to torture myself!!!
Hey...come back later please!!!!!!
I will be back!!!!
LOVE TO YOU!!!!!

stuci   April 18th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

Hi girls!I am here too.

Carie,if it would not be your mother,i would use a stronger word for how jallus i am!OMG,30 times???I could never see him.I am so sad.But In a big arena,if i would have be somewhere in the back,i could not see much,and whenn he was in hungary,i was woching the show live in the tv.It was still emasing,they showed all that peaples just fall off,and the show was crasy good too.

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 3:45 pm ET

Hi Stuci!
Yes, my mom was an MJ fanatic!! We were a military family so it gave her the opportunity to travel and see him more than just seeing him in one country. And she saw the J5 during their Victory tour a few times as well, and was at the 30th anniversary Madison Square Gardens show...that was one of her favorites!! This was the first tour she did not plan to attend. My brother died the same year as MJ's trial, and she lost touch with that part of herself. When MJ announced his London shows, I asked mom if she was planning to go, and she said she did not feel good about this tour...weird that she was right.
She also saw U2 many times. She was a wild mommy!!! Still has the spark, just a little dimmer!!

stuci   April 18th, 2010 4:20 pm ET

I am sorry this is how her fanatism ended.Its realy sad.She is lucky that she also have you,and now coming a grandchild.Strange,how she felt something is wrong with the London shows.

How old is your mom?Just asking,couse she like the kinde of things that i like,but i am not old inough to have a grown up dothir,who is goting a child.

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

Stuci
My mom is 51 (52 next month) and she is just beautiful inside and out....I hope I inherited her genes! And yeah, it was strange how she kind of felt that this concert was not going to happen...her heart broke in 2005 for my brother and for Michael.
She and I are so much alike...we like the same music, food, clothes!!! She is totally cool! So is my aunt! I lucked out!!
My aunt is going to the show in Scranton PA with Rebbie...that should be fun!
Hay...I gotta run to the store...be back in a bit!!

stuci   April 18th, 2010 5:09 pm ET

Thats great to have a cool mom.My mom is cool too,but in a litlebit diferent way.Cant wait to see her in the summer,whenn i go home.
I hope ypur aunt gonna have good time at Rebbie tribute show.Its goting late jere,sp see you tomorrow.

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 6:01 pm ET

I Just Want To Touch You
And Hold You
I Need You
God I Need You
I Love You So Much
*************************************************
Oh, he was just so sexy and sweet and lovely and...

Suzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 9:18 pm ET

I am Billy Idol again...bloggin with myself!!!!
Uh-uh-uh-bloggin with myself!!!

babycarie   April 18th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

The A&E show 'Intervention'...wow!!!
Addiction is a disease and those addicted need help.
Heart wrenching powerful show.

Peace all!!!

patty anderson   April 18th, 2010 10:45 pm ET

Hi Carie saw your comment blogging by your self LOL You crack me up sometimes...
Judie BBFF you still hangin around

stuci   April 19th, 2010 4:07 am ET

Ohhh,wrong blog LOL

patty anderson   April 19th, 2010 9:54 am ET

Good Morning....I hear an echo no one here...:(

babycarie   April 19th, 2010 3:13 pm ET

PATTY!!!
I am here now!!
And on the clogged blog too!!
Billy Idol here again??!!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter