CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

March 23, 2010

Kate Gosselin: DWTS Is More Frustrating Than "Giving Birth to Sextuplets"

Posted: 09:30 PM ET

Via USMagazine.com

Kate Gosselin may have bombed on Monday night's DWTS - one judge compared her to a "shopping cart" - but she says she'll bounce back.

"I'm letting myself go and I'm diving in headfirst. Forget my insecurities - I'm just gonna have fun with it," the reality mom, 34, told RadarOnline.com in a joint interview with partner Tony Dovolani.

"My body and my brain were at war," she explained of her stiff performance. "It [was] like a whirlwind."

Gosselin says learning how to dance is more frustrating than "giving birth to sextuplets."

She built a rehearsal space in the basement of her $1.2 million Pennsylvania home.

"I do a little practice for them at night," she says of her kids. "Maddie was like, 'I'll only watch you if you don't scream this time!'" (Us Weekly once reported that Maddie snapped at her mom, "Mommy, you are mean!" after she yelled at her daughter for splashing her near a pool.)

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Dancing With The Stars • Kate Gosselin

raymond blackman   March 23rd, 2010 9:40 pm ET

ask mitt if theres anything so far he agrees with obama has done so far

angela   March 24th, 2010 12:26 am ET

Oh gee I missed this, well what did she say, is she doing it for the kids?

pat davis   March 24th, 2010 1:55 am ET

Of course she's doing this to help support her family. She's a single mom now and from what she says John Gosslin, her ex-husband, isn't helping much financially. The sad thing about it is....the poor thing can't dance. I don't think she's going to go very far on the show.

Theresa   March 24th, 2010 2:35 am ET

For 1 thing....Ms. Gosselin's ex isn't helping her financially because he wasn't allowed by TLC to work on other shows. Kate Gosselin would allow TLC to tell her anything if it included $$$. How 1 woman can become famous & stay in the media, guest hosting ,& being interviewed for sooo long because she reproduced sextuplets BOGGLES my mind. She would never make it as a TV talk show host because her interests & knowledge are not diversified enough. If the topic is her sextuplets,her ex, or Kate Gosselin she can talk for hours...bring up a topic like politics, economy, the state of affairs she verbalizes a great amount of ummmms in her conversation PLUS that continual faux smile with the added giggle or laugh. I think it's wonderful that she's on DWTS...finally it shows Kate herself she really has NO talent!!

mary u from ohio   March 24th, 2010 8:08 am ET

If Kate wasn't bossing Jon around & took the time ti appericate him took time froim the kids to go out for the evening... Kate might of known how to dance...
& Kate i would be embarrased.....Finally someone told her something in public...
What comes around goes around...

Expat American   March 24th, 2010 9:46 am ET

Forget Eva (Peggy Hill) Palin.....The Gorilla-Shrilla-HillBilla from Wassilla is yesterdays news!

Octomom/Gosselin 2012!!!

I guess poor Kate has to go back to wearing and flaunting her bikini on the beach in front of the papparazzi; in hopes of cashing in on the $25.00 she gets for each of the pictures.

Will someone please part the clouds so the sun will shine again???

Dodie   March 24th, 2010 11:34 am ET

We will continue to see narcissistic Kate Gosselin on TV as that and the news are her coffers. This woman is addicted to the light and fame. I consider her an Anecdote in all her endeavors and a complete waste of time. She would do better to stay at home, raise her family and culminate her ideals of fame.

Cajazz76:24:8   March 24th, 2010 2:11 pm ET

I keep getting moderated for my thought's, butt there is not a simpler way to say that watching Kate dance was like a man giving birth to "Little Boy", the first A-bomb that struck Japan. So very, very painful...for all...

vallary   March 24th, 2010 11:08 pm ET

She just looks like she is so unhappy. I wish she would go on with the show and dance with great, good looking partner and spit the lemons out of her mouth and have fun. Let the kids see her having fun taken care of her self. and MOVE on. It is a bad thing what your husband did. but, it is done move on. SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING and enjoy life

Gerald Jolly   March 25th, 2010 9:44 am ET

Kate Gossilin, is hot, and one has to wonder why the FOOL she was married too, needs to be examined for sanity

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter