CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 15, 2009

TONIGHT: The Cast of 'Nine'!

Posted: 04:44 PM ET

Don't miss a very special hour with the star-studded cast of "Nine" - just nominated today for five Golden Globe awards.

On the guest list tonight: Kate Hudson, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Dame Judi Dench, Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Fergie, Sophia Loren and director Rob Marshall! How's that for star power?

How did Rob Marshall bring together such a talented cast? What do they really think of the movie? And working with each other? Find out tonight at 9ET/6PT!

Filed under: Entertainment • Larry King Live

David Wachter   December 15th, 2009 7:57 pm ET

What a treasure to see LK at his best, doing what he knows how to do, with this fantastic cast. What a treat!
Love you all/

jason   December 15th, 2009 8:36 pm ET

KATE MOSS IS SO UGLY. WHAT DOES A-ROD SEE IN HER???? HIS WIFE IS SO GORGEOUS AND HE LEFT HER FOR THE STUPID LOOKING KATE?????????????????????????????

jason   December 15th, 2009 8:37 pm ET

CORRECTION-–KATE HUDSON IS SO UGLY!!!!! WHAT DOES A-ROD SEE IN HER???? SHE MUST HAVE """"HIDDEN TALENTS"""".

marwa   December 15th, 2009 8:44 pm ET

How come Hollywood dont cast Somalia poeple for acting movie of somalia pirates? why hollywood dont have somalia actors and actress?

Bill   December 15th, 2009 8:54 pm ET

Nice to see musicals being made again. I enjoyed "Mamma Mia" which used the great songs of ABBA.

Cyndy Trimble-Burke   December 15th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

I have not seen such an incredible amount of talent all in one show and to think that Judi Dench and the great Sophia Loren are in it also.I have so many clips downloaded from it . The CD and Fergie with that song Be Italian. It gives me the chills. The costumes, the stars, the music, the acting, and the directing definately deserves many awards. I cannot wait to see it plus I am a total Denchnut if you know what i mean we (our fan club from the US.. see everything she is in.) we fly all the way to England to see her in the theater..

Deborah   December 15th, 2009 10:11 pm ET

How well do Nicole and Penelope get along, due to the Tom Cruise issue?

Debbie   December 15th, 2009 10:48 pm ET

I tuned in to see Judi Dench and unfortunately Larry seemed to be more focused on other things..

angela   December 15th, 2009 10:51 pm ET

I have been told before that i look like Nicole Kidman, she is one of my most fav actresses, I always feel in such a good mood for days when I get a Nicole compliment. I love the fact that she knows how to tastefully protect her private life. She is never one to "sell" baby pictures or that type of thing and I really really admire her for being so true to herself.

Ann Pettus   December 15th, 2009 10:54 pm ET

Judi Dench is the stand out actress in a cast of extraordinary actors. can't wait to see the film...

Gloria DiF   December 15th, 2009 10:57 pm ET

Gloria from Toronto: I worked with Ms. Loren on Eduardo's feature film "Between Strangers". I was the producers assistant (Gabriella Martinelli) and had the privilege of doing a small airport scene with Ms. Loren. She will remember me with the line, "First time flying?" I was struck by her incredible humility and how generous she was towards others. I was really impressed by how down to earth and kind she was to everyone. Everyone asks what she is like and they are happy to hear that she is a genuinely warm and kind person. Thank-you Ms. Loren and to your son Eduardo also, for the wonderful experience.

Gerald Jolly   December 15th, 2009 11:37 pm ET

In a word.

AWESOME!

Gisella   December 15th, 2009 11:42 pm ET

Hi could somebody post the website for that contest that Larry King was talking about if you wanted to get a chance to see a premier showing plus /hotel for the Movie Nine?? i didnt write it down and I dont see it on this cnn site? Thanks Gisella

Tana   December 16th, 2009 12:44 am ET

Was it my imagination, or did Nicole Kidman, forget to mention she also has a son...WHAT the hell...I'm surprised she remembered her first daughters name...you NEVER see them together...now she forgets her son...huh??? Hollywood-ites are strange folk, don't let anybody tell you different. All you ever hear is...oh, they're so down to earth....RIGHT.

ckelly   December 16th, 2009 4:01 am ET

I enjoyed the interview very much and am looking forward to the movie!!

Expat American   December 16th, 2009 10:46 am ET

I could never sing.

But I love musicals.

The art, the genre had disappeared for a while and was replaced by so much commercial Lindsay Hilton-esque terrible nonsense.

I look forward to viewing this film.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter