CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

November 26, 2009

Tonight on Larry King Live!

Posted: 11:14 AM ET

Happy Thanksgiving from Larry King Live!

Tune in tonight for a special holiday Larry King Live marathon leading up to CNN Heroes at 9pm ET.

• 5pm ET:  Beyonce and Dolly Parton!
  • 6pm ET:  Tyra Banks!
  • 7pm ET:  Mariah Carey!
  • 8pm ET: Larry’s Heroes Special (with guests: Mariah Carey, Ben Stiller, Matthew McConaughey, Shakira, Tyra Banks, George Lopez, TD Jakes, Steven Curtis Chapman and more!)

We’re thankful - today and every day - for our amazing viewers and blog readers!

But on this holiday, we want to know:

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR?

Sound off below!

Grab a leftover drumstick, a friend or a loved one and tune in to CNN!  And don’t forget to stick around at 9pm ET for CNN Heroes, hosted by Anderson Cooper!

Filed under: Larry King Live

ckelly   November 26th, 2009 11:51 am ET

Happy Thanks giving to the USA!! Looking forward to the show tonight-and American Heroes too!

Last night's show was a riot Larry-I jumped from my sofa a couple of times just watching the dread on your face!!

Your a good sport 🙂

Susan62509   November 26th, 2009 12:07 pm ET

Happy Thanksgiving from Larry King Live!
We’re thankful – today and every day – for our amazing viewers and blog readers!

******************************************************
Mr. Larry King and your staff:

We bloggers are thankful for the blogs that you offer daily within your LKL site, especially, the Michael Jackson topics. You are enabling many fans to grieve for the loss of an international legend. It also assists us in reminising the past, listening to his music, reading beautiful poetry and events post death.

Thank you Larry King for being a legend yourself in interviewing the most famous people in the world from all backgrounds in life. You have brought us candid interviews for numerous years and the education you have extended to our living rooms is truly treasured. My wish to you this Thanksgiving is excellent health, much happiness and peace to you and the world.

Larry King's fans love him. Thank you for being you.

Cheryl   November 26th, 2009 1:34 pm ET

Happy Thanksgiving All!
We ought to be thankful that we live in a country where we enjoy the freedoma and rights that many in other parts of the world would die to have. However, it is a shame that many use those freedoms to defame, slander and outright lie. Let's reflect this thanksgiving on how we can be more civil to each other and disagree respectfully.

On another note, it is very sad that Larry King is planning to have those two people who violated the respect of the White House by going there in an unauthorized manner. By having them on your show, you are giving them the platform they were looking for to promote themselves. I wish the media would use conscience and common sense over ratings in situations like these.
PLEASEE do not bring them on! This is setting a dangerous precedence for others to try something similar.

Cheryl

IKHAN   November 26th, 2009 2:19 pm ET

Happy Thanksgiving Larry ,doing a swell job as always & the same to your team.
We bow our heads in gratitude to God for His countless blessings when we think of those less fortunate,the sick, the hungry & those away from their homes.
May God bless USA.

Dodie   November 26th, 2009 2:38 pm ET

Happy Thanksgiving Larry King, Staff and CNN

******To the staff that is always supporting LKL, whom are not seen or known to us; I just want to offer my true appreciation for all the hard work you do. Thank You!!!*****

I think I can speak for everyone on here, as we are all grateful for the privilege of expressing ourselves regardless of our point of view and opinion. It is this ability of expression that makes our nation great! Again, Thank You!

This format allows people from all over the world to express their experiences and opinions. I was so impressed at the number of Iranian people who blogged on during those difficult times in Iran. I also can see the Michael Jackson’s fans grieving together instead of doing it alone and isolated. So much healing is being experienced. It’s truly amazing and beautiful.

And to those that I have had the privilege of interacting with, regardless of our stance on some hot topics, I am grateful for all of you being on here too. May you all have a wonderful and enjoyable day!

Thank You!

Dodie
Irvine, CA

Susan62509   November 26th, 2009 3:14 pm ET

Dodie:

Your words are beautiful and perfect. Amen to everything you said. A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and bless your kind, thoughtful heart.

still me just a new name   November 26th, 2009 5:28 pm ET

Thank you Larry for giving us a place to come to during some of our most difficult times. Not knowing where to turn after June 25... I searched and found you and these blogs....They have helped where nothing or no one else could. May you and your family have a wonderful day...filled with many happy memories.

A. Smith, Oregon   November 26th, 2009 6:38 pm ET

I am thankful that America somehow survived the horrific and egregious Bush-Cheney administration and the mass destruction they led upon American Citizens freedoms at home and overseas.

robert (speedy) Gonzales   November 26th, 2009 7:14 pm ET

Hey Larry..... I very much respect your desire to give all people of the greatest country in the World a voice! I watched your interview with Beyonce and the parity with Justin Timberlake, what a hoot. If I want a chuckle I just have to put that picture in my mind. Beyonce is one of God's near perfect visual creations of physical beauty and the interview with her shows her caring for those that see her as a role model. As a Believer of what the Bible teaches I wonder if Beyonce is a woman of Faith? I can hear the skeptics hissing as I write. The overriding theme of the Bible is love. With such a beautiful God given voice I hope and pray that she considers a song of hope and praise in the name of Jesus Christ. Rock On!!!

Jenny   November 26th, 2009 9:24 pm ET

I just viewed your episode with Ben Stiller about the Dolphins/Japan/SeaWorld. This crisis stems way farther than just dolphins. They buy our racehorses for stud and when they cannot reproduce winners they slaughter them. Some of our Kentucky Derby winners are at risk. They, also, still go out for whale hunts. Please uncover this country more. we should boycott this country until they become more humane to the worlds animals and people.

JBM   November 27th, 2009 12:47 am ET

@A. Smith, Oregon
Could (you not have left the usual political verbage (some facts, some myths, some proganda) at home one evening so we could celebrate Thanksgiving in peace. Today is not a day for political hatred; and rest assured, there's plenty for both sides of the fence and the middle as well.

Ron   November 27th, 2009 5:54 am ET

The celebrity show was good, BUT I now hear you are going to have the WH dinner crashers on your show? Don't give them 1 sec of air time. They hopefully will end in jail for their stupidity. Don't give them any platform.

haapi   November 27th, 2009 7:51 am ET

I have plenty to be thankful for, but one thing I would be REALLY thankful for is if you did a little soul-searching and nixed your plans to bring on the couple who breached security at the White House dinner. Unless you have as an invited guest a Psychiatrist specializing in narcissistic disorders on with them and permit us to watch the analysis of a classic case, I cannot think of any good reason to feature them. And please don't tell me that this is "news" and that the "American people want/have a right to know." The only news I believe we would welcome is seeing their execrable behavior duly punished.

I regularly watch your show and appreciate it, but if those buffoons are on, I, for one, will not be watching. I hope that many others will join me...
A belated happy thanksgiving.

b still man   November 27th, 2009 9:32 am ET

So i see that the feds "slipped" up yet again when it comes to "protecting" one of its own, so heed this advice, fearful shall be the world of man if one its last true speakers of peace were to be harmed in ANY way, for i like god, do NOT play with dice and do not believe in chance... you anger the sun god enough already, now what would his wrath taste like with ANOTHER fallen angels' blood on YOUR hands? peace...

Elizabeth Miller   November 27th, 2009 10:18 am ET

Dear Larry,
PLEASE DO NOT HAVE THE WHITE HOUSE PARTY CRASHERS ON YOUR SHOW!!!! What they did is tacky, disgraceful, potentially dangerous, and hopefully illegal. Appearing on your show just encourages other delusional reality TV wanna bees to try to top this outragious behavior. Please demonstrate that boundless bad taste and ill bred behavior by pathetic and neurotic social climbers will not be rewarded by an interview with you. Don't lower the bar of your interview standards to such depths. You're the KING....don't interview pathetic jestors.
Elizabeth Miller
Mexico

Di   November 27th, 2009 10:51 am ET

I agree with Cheryl ... about not giving air time to the White House party crashers. II really don't care what they were thinking?

Dan S.   November 27th, 2009 11:01 am ET

Larry,

Come on, show some intelligent discretion and some common sense. The gate crashers are looking for publicity (the poor sick celebrity assessed morons), and YOU are giving it to them. To them I say, GET A LIFE, and to you I say show some sense of responsibilty for the position you enjoy in the media. DO NOT INTERVIEW THEM. There are many better uses of your time.

Dan S.   November 27th, 2009 11:03 am ET

What the hell does that mean? For the way I felt, I thought I was being very moderate.

Dan S.   November 27th, 2009 11:04 am ET

Thanks for the canned reply.

Kathy   November 27th, 2009 11:38 am ET

I am very disappointed in you and CNN that you are having the "White House crashers" on your show. Why encourage this activity by giving them exactly what they want – media attention? We have enough problems. I emplore you to cancel this interview! Your audience would respect you for it.

This is it!   November 27th, 2009 6:16 pm ET

Just a small note, to say thank you to you
You have opened your site for us for when we feel blue
MJ is, the talk of the town,
For it is of you, we dont feel down!
We post what we can, to feel his love
Thank you Larry, you are a God given gift,
from the man above!

Bless you~

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter