CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 21, 2009

Octomom: Jon Gosselin is "hot"!

Posted: 12:10 PM ET

via New York Daily News

The gossip apocalypse is upon us.

Octomom Nadya Suleman has the hots for stray-at-home dad Jon Gosselin.

"I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin," Suleman, 33, gushed to RadarOnline.com. "I think he's hot!"

Jon Gosselin

Jon Gosselin

Though she is smitten with the octodad, the single mother of 14 says his estranged wife, Kate, has nothing to worry about.

"I don't think any single mother of any amount of kids should start dating," Suleman said, adding that she will give in on her no-dating rule "when the kids are older."

Suleman, never shy about publicity, also voiced support for Kate in her very messy and public divorce.

"I feel for her. I wish everyone would leave her alone," she said, admitting she's never seen a full episode of their on-hiatus TLC show. "I'm sure she trusts herself and trusts that she's strong enough to handle it."

Suleman's sudden sympathy for the fellow octomom is a far cry from the harsh words she snipped about her in June.

"Don't you have, like, a lot of issues in your life?" she sneered to RadarOnline.com. "Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?"

While Kate will return to reality TV solo with "Kate Plus 8," Suleman swatted away rumors that she will be getting her own show.

"I already made up my mind a long time ago," she said. "I think it's exploitative. I don't care what the dollar amount would be. It's not worth it. It's not healthy for the kids."

Filed under: Jon & Kate Gosselin

diane   October 21st, 2009 12:17 pm ET

When we start caring what octomon thinks about anything, this society is really in trouble. Any person who is willing to put their children on a reality show proves they are more interested in their own self-promotion than in the welfare of their children.

alex lyrics   October 21st, 2009 2:31 pm ET

NOT

Samantha - South Africa   October 21st, 2009 4:02 pm ET

Jon & Octomom should shack up LOL!

carebear   October 21st, 2009 4:57 pm ET

Oh dear ....

Jon needs to get his act in gear and take care of his own children. Go home Jon. Your children need their father.

Gayle   October 21st, 2009 7:00 pm ET

Well everyone quit talking about one bad dad (Jon Gosselin) and started talking about another one (Richard Heene)!!

Cali MJ Fan   October 21st, 2009 7:43 pm ET

Is this really relevant for the likes of Larry King's blogs? IMO– it's reaching to the very very bottom of the barrel.

Jim Carroll   October 21st, 2009 8:16 pm ET

That is good!

Beth   October 22nd, 2009 5:01 pm ET

I don't have sympathy for any of the adults in this situation, I do however feel badly for the children. One day all of tem will be grown up and have families of their own. It will be the kids who suffer the humiliation of the parents actions. The parents just don't get it, they are too wrapped up in themselves.

Diane in Minneapolis   October 22nd, 2009 6:04 pm ET

Disgusting.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter