CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

September 9, 2009

Janet Jackson gives her first interview after Michael's death

Posted: 09:15 AM ET

Janet Jackson opens up in October's issue of "Harper's Bazaar," her first interview after the death of her brother, Michael.  Here's a preview of the interview:

There had always been a powerful bond between Janet Jackson and her brother, Michael.

Perhaps this is why she says she hasn't watched television or read a newspaper in the two months since her brother's sudden death. "I'd, I'd just like to say that to you, Michael is an icon. To us, Michael is family," the pop star told Harpers Bazaar. "And he will forever live in all of our hearts." In her first interview since his death, she opens up about her relationship with Michael and their last day together, and how she's coped by immersing herself in a new album and book.

As a 14-year-old, it was Janet's job to take care of her superstar brother. "I would shop for him. I washed his clothes and cleaned his room. When mother would go out of town, she'd say, 'I'm leaving you in charge. Take care of Michael.'" She knew early on that her brother loved clothes that stood out. For the 25th Anniversary of Motown special, Michael grabbed his famous sparkly black jacket from his mother's closet. "If it was shiny, if it had any kind of bling, he loved it," Janet said.

Except for his shoes. He danced them down to the soles. "He would wear his shoes all the way down," remembered Janet. "His penny loafers would have huge holes in the bottom."

(Read More from ABCNews)

Filed under: Larry King Live • Michael Jackson

Cocovelvet   September 9th, 2009 9:25 am ET

Thats really wonderful to get to hear what Janet will say about MJ......... she was more close to MJ than others in the family.

Anyway, MJ was not just an ICON to us fans, he also meant a lot to us and he will also remain in our hearts forever.......

lindafromnewyork   September 9th, 2009 9:35 am ET

I also believe that Janet was the closest one to Michael. I don't normally by Harper's Bazaar; I will because of Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson.

I agree cocovelt–Michael meant alot to his fans. He was more than just an ICON. Even though I never met Michael, he was felt like family.

Marin-indonesia   September 9th, 2009 9:38 am ET

Hi cocovelvet! We meet again in another blog of MJ :). I think janet is always MJ's little sister who always stood up for him in a good times and bad times. That's why I can't wait to see her latest interview.
I guess our bloggers friend will be here soon. I thought I'll be the first person to write a comment.. 😀 Just wanted to say hi!!

MaryRM   September 9th, 2009 9:39 am ET

I've always admired Janet – she has always come across as an intelligent strong woman with an honourable character, as well as talent. It was always so obvious when she and Michael were together that they had a deep bond.

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 9:43 am ET

Morning. I bleive Janet is about the only one out side of Katherine who really stuck by Michael.
Hi Linda
I'm off to work everyone... Till tonight

Marin-indonesia   September 9th, 2009 9:45 am ET

I will try my best to get harper's bazaar. We don't have it here in Indonesia, but I'm sure I can get it from amazon or anywhere else..

MaryRM   September 9th, 2009 9:45 am ET

The bond between Janet and Michael was always beautiful to see and one of the reasons we feel such an affection for this family.

Anne   September 9th, 2009 9:58 am ET

I apologize for posting this twice but I want to be sure everyone gets to see it. I wish people in the media would read it. I think this is who he really was. I hope Janet writes a book about Michael.

Actress Anjelica Huston met Michael Jackson working on Captain EO, Francis Ford Coppola’s 3-D movie that was shown at Disney theme parks.

"I met Michael on the first day of rehearsal, and I was stunned — even though, obviously, I knew his image very well — at how incredibly sweet and how modest and how innocent he was. And fragile too. In person you felt he was almost breakable. But then this thing happened when he would start to work: your heart would beat faster and the hair on your arms and the back of your neck would stick up as he literally took your breath away. I think he was the most electrifying performer I've ever seen.

I think it was very hard for Michael to express anger. He was, I have to say, one of the most polite people I have ever met in my life. I never heard Michael say a swear word, even when he was upset. He had the most beautiful manners. And I think music was really the only way in which his passion could come through unguarded. It was immense. He was on fire as a performer — I've never seen a talent like it. I think, actually, there was a lot of the otherworldly in Michael. He had this talent that I've never encountered before, and I've seen a lot of extraordinary people perform.

He was, I think, very misunderstood. I never believed any of the allegations or insinuations against him. We had lunch together about a month ago, and he talked about his ordeal. He felt like he had really been put through the ringer. He said they wanted blood. I felt so bad for him, and I felt that he was really broken-hearted from what had been done. He was a meteor: his flame burned incredibly bright, and not for long but mightily."

Mara   September 9th, 2009 10:01 am ET

Janet is the true meaning of a sister she has proven it time and time again. Can't wait to see her do her thing on the VMA's.

It's Janet – Ms. Jackson if you're nasty..

Marin-indonesia   September 9th, 2009 10:05 am ET

Hi anne! Michael was incredible, and I never believe he was a child molester, never! Thanks for posting the article, I read it on your previous post but still, it amazed me..

mariau   September 9th, 2009 10:16 am ET

Janet , she is good sister to Michael and the way she spoke about Michael truly came from her hearts.

Anne – thanks for that article..

Lora Ottawa Canada   September 9th, 2009 10:20 am ET

Anne

Thanks for article, where did you find it....hidden on the 20th page of newpaper? What this her comment about MJ's death?

Pauline (Germany)   September 9th, 2009 10:27 am ET

Anne

Thanks for the article – I believe it is very true. Love MJ.

maryg   September 9th, 2009 10:27 am ET

Is anyone crying after reading this article? I wish janet healing and of course much success.

Katinka from germany   September 9th, 2009 10:28 am ET

cocovelvet-hi!I totally agree with you-Michael was more than an icon to us.

I´m very much looking forward to the Harpers Bazaar edition and also to seeing Janet this weekend on TV(hope we get to see it on MTV over here,but I´m pretty sure we will)-love you Janet!

anne-thank you very much for the beautiful article you posted above

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 10:37 am ET

hi there

Marin-indonesia   September 9th, 2009 10:39 am ET

Hi jaqueline!

Luda   September 9th, 2009 10:39 am ET

Hi everyone!

Finally, we're gonna hear an interview from someone who make sense! 🙂

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 10:42 am ET

i always thought that janet and michael where close

idzan ismail of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia   September 9th, 2009 10:43 am ET

A sweet yet sad story which brings tears to my eyes.
Janet is like sisters the world over who takes care of her brothers.
Now she will take care of her niece and nephews who lost their dad.
Like she said family love will see them through.
On the surface they look like a close-knit family.
Wish her and family all the best.
Hope her emotional binge eating will not make her fat.
I understand that because people go through grief in all kinds of ways.

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 10:44 am ET

with a big famely like the jacksons you have always a favorit brother or sister

Marin-indonesia   September 9th, 2009 10:46 am ET

Jacqueline from holland– yes, michael and janet were close, she never betrayed michael like some of his family was. So I would love to read her interview. She's more independent and never use michael for money or fame.

Luda   September 9th, 2009 10:48 am ET

Michael said Janet & him were thinking very much alike...
He said: "Sometimes we called each other because we had the same idea at the same time! "

Luda   September 9th, 2009 10:49 am ET

Anne,

Thanks for your post... it was very interesting!

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 10:52 am ET

kathinka here in holland maybe germany too mtv at 3 oclock sundaymorning

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 9th, 2009 10:59 am ET

I really like Janet Jackson.

carla   September 9th, 2009 11:02 am ET

Please I wish this Michael topic would go to the grave with him it is so exausting to listen to.

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 11:03 am ET

janet couldnt reach him before michael died the bodygards dident let anyone of the famely in the house

Pauline (Germany)   September 9th, 2009 11:04 am ET

jacqueline from holland

Very interesting. Thanks for the news about mtv. Would not have known. Will check it out.

Just listen to MJ Gratest Hits (30): right now: Wanna be starting something – its make you smile.

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 11:05 am ET

i think from all the brothers and sisters janet griefs the most they where so close

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 11:07 am ET

i just see a piece of history tour munchen i love it

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 11:08 am ET

wont say anything about his .................pants

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:09 am ET

Cocovelvet & lindafromnewyork

Yea you are right there... Mchael was sooooooooooooooo much more to us, his fans than an icon alone... True that he was a dazzling performer but his the strong pull that all of us felt towards him, we never felt that way for anyone else...

He was a beautiful, beautiful person... one of a kind... one in a million...
Love him forever...

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:11 am ET

Nice to hear from Janet : )

and when she says that "she hasn’t watched television or read a newspaper in the two months since her brother’s sudden death."... that makes absolute sense... Life for us hasn't been the same after Michael's sudden death, how could it be the same for her...

He is sorely missed...

Cocovelvet   September 9th, 2009 11:12 am ET

Hi there KATINKA ......Hi there MARIN.... Hi there LUDA..... and everyone here 🙂

Thanks so much JAQUELINE for that information about the broadcast on MTV.... I'm surely gonna keep myself awake on saturday to watch it.

Dodie ~ California   September 9th, 2009 11:12 am ET

It is always difficult to lose someone you love! Death is so final!

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:14 am ET

Michael was so innocent & child-like : )
I loved reading the following part:

For the 25th Anniversary of Motown special, Michael grabbed his famous sparkly black jacket from his mother’s closet. “If it was shiny, if it had any kind of bling, he loved it,” Janet said.

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:16 am ET

& thanks Anne

The article you posted was a lovely read...

Katirina   September 9th, 2009 11:27 am ET

Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer who every lived..
He was such an amazing talent..until now,it is still difficult to believe that the King of Pop has left.. I think the interview by Janet will be a good one..many would really like to hear from her especially..

Cocovelvet   September 9th, 2009 11:47 am ET

SPIRIT,

I just loved watching that video.....thanks for sharing it with me.

I see MJ is also putting on our favourite gold pants for us here on the blogs. 🙂 🙂

I loved it when he said i love you more in german..... such a talented guy MJ was, even in languages. He really said it so perfect without an accent.........

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:51 am ET

Cocovelvet

Thanks... he is looking so magnificently beautiful in this video here, isn't it???
I always LOVE HIM MORE when he says to his fans: "I love you more"...
It also brings tears to my eyes...
He was such a lovely soul... & no doubt a versatile genius 🙂

spirit   September 9th, 2009 11:52 am ET

& yea... our favourite gold pants 🙂 🙂

mariau   September 9th, 2009 11:57 am ET

spirit - ooh lalalala i see him again in gold pants.. 🙂 🙂
thanks spirit.. you make me smile.. 🙂 🙂

spirit   September 9th, 2009 12:04 pm ET

thanks mariau
I am happy too 🙂

Seeing Michael smile & seeing his fans smile... what else can one ask for!!!

anthony   September 9th, 2009 12:14 pm ET

I just saw part 12 of Jonellstar's Michael Jackson Death Media Hoax on youtube. She's insinuating that the funeral was a stage production and that Michael Jackson will appear Sept. 26 at the Vienna Tribute concert one day before the "This Is It" movie tickets go on sale.

lindafromnewyork   September 9th, 2009 12:15 pm ET

@Spirit
I will watch the video later–

lindafromnewyork   September 9th, 2009 12:17 pm ET

@Anthony

I am so tired of all this death hoax stuff-it is just so cazy.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 12:22 pm ET

Janet is everything that a sister should be and amongst the Jackson sisters,Michael was indeed the closest to her.The interview in Harper's indeed pays testament to the close bond that they both shared.

FREDERICA CADE   September 9th, 2009 12:24 pm ET

Here are just a few questions I wished there were more discussion on from a Summary of my Comments, Notes, Documents, and Views on Michael Jackson's Untimely Death, Lupus, the Media, Propofol, and other Prescription Drugs from (07/15/09 – 08/30/09)

1. Did you know the sleep disorder Michael Jackson experienced is common for some people with Lupus?

2. Did you know Activan, which is a Lorazepam Michael Jackson used, are also drugs used by some people with the Lupus disease?

3. Did you know Propofol is dangerous when combined with benzodiazepines such as lorazepam and midazolam?

4. Did you know because Propofol lacks preservatives, it can become easily contaminated if administered wrong?

These are just some of the questions of many I wish there was more discussion on.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 12:25 pm ET

@Anthony

Jonellstar needs to stop living in a fantasy world and accept the sad fact that Michael is no longer with us!This hoax stuff is just insane and to think that people are even entertaining the idea is just absurd as Michael's 'true' fans know better!

lindafromnewyork   September 9th, 2009 12:29 pm ET

@Frederica Cade
The media nees to see this list.

Thank you for posting this.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 12:30 pm ET

@ Pauline

Listening to Will you be there and the part where Michael speaks towards the end is now playing..............it just makes me wanna cry 🙁

Marmoura   September 9th, 2009 12:35 pm ET

I am just so utterly and completely sad for Janet and the family especially those kids. I feel so sick for them, for the loss they are suffering. When does it get easier? I mean, it will never go away, but the pain and sadness....when does it lessen?

mariau   September 9th, 2009 12:35 pm ET

FREDERICA CADE – first of all i would like to thank you for this very good question and very informative link.. it gives some ease to my part. thank you for your intelligent question..

jacqueline from holland   September 9th, 2009 12:48 pm ET

thank you frederica you expland a lot but what about the nedelmarks
on michaels neck no michael wants to bring his three kids up no he didint want to die
dr death is the guilty one and all the others
michael lived for prince,paris and blanket

Pauline (Germany)   September 9th, 2009 12:52 pm ET

@Samantha
I am with you – so hard to cope with.

@spirit
love the video – and him saying "love you more" in german is soooo charming.

anthony   September 9th, 2009 12:54 pm ET

Barack Obama's words today about Walter Cronkite and the media are so true..."Celebrity news has replaced hard news and investigating journalism". All those crazy celebritiy gossip about Michael Jackson over the years really did tear at his soul.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 12:58 pm ET

@ Anthony

I only wish there were more Walter Cronkites in the media today!

sarah   September 9th, 2009 12:59 pm ET

i was watching that Hoax thing i could not understand what that RED car have to do with anything outside the home ????

I agree Anthony... Media just crush Michael so hard its really is heart breaking soo wrong 🙁

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN!!PEACE!!!

blair   September 9th, 2009 1:00 pm ET

Yes. The article made me cry. I wish they would bring Captain EO back to Disneyland. It would be a new generation of kids that never got to see it when it was originally shown back in the late 80's.
Tonight TMZ will discuss the difficulties with the wrongful death suit. I hope the Jacksons follow through with this.
Criminal charges against Murray/docs could take up to one year-

Thank you for the wonderful video clip. He looks beautiful and his personality shines through. He couldn't even kill a bug–what does that tell you about him??????

Bella   September 9th, 2009 1:01 pm ET

Thanks Spirit. I still can't believe he's gone. He looks so great and energetic.

Barbara   September 9th, 2009 1:01 pm ET

Nice article. It's good to read about Michael's greatness and i enjoyed the part about him wearing holes through his loafers. Cute.

Bella   September 9th, 2009 1:04 pm ET

Yes I did cry when I heard Paris on her Daddy, I always do, no matter how many times I have seen that...

patty   September 9th, 2009 1:05 pm ET

WHY ISN'T THE MEDIA PUSHING THE LAPD TO ARRENT THE PARTIES RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL'S DEATH?

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   September 9th, 2009 1:06 pm ET

He looks so sexy here in those gold pants on that video.

mariau   September 9th, 2009 1:12 pm ET

patty – i thingk media and LAPD were connected in somehow they were both irresponsible and unreliable to their jobs.

lindafromnewyork   September 9th, 2009 1:26 pm ET

mariau
I agree Media and LAPD–broke Michael's spirit. Just as he was about to return to and have an unbelievable show–That quack killed him.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 1:31 pm ET

@ Mariau

The media are a 'write off' in my opinion.You have scumbags like Diane Demon for instance,who is siding with Quack and asserts that "Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson"!With retarded journos like her floating around,its no wonder the media fails to address important issues!!!

mariau   September 9th, 2009 1:35 pm ET

SHERIFF PROBING WHETHER CORONER'S EMPLOYEES SOLD JACKSON INFO
Saturday, July 25, 2009

LOS ANGELES — Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators have begun an inquiry into whether coroner's employees illegally leaked or sold private information related to the investigation of Michael Jackson's death.
Investigators spoke to the coroner's office Friday and will handle the inquiry with the district attorney's office, according to sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore. The department was asked to conduct the probe by county supervisors, he said.
"It's an inquiry, not an investigation, and it is very preliminary," Whitmore said. "We've just made a couple of calls. We want to find out if we need to proceed, if this requires an investigation."
On Wednesday the coroner's office said Jackson's death certificate was improperly viewed by at least a half-dozen employees who had no role in investigating the cause of his death.
SEARCH WARRANTS: DOCTOR'S OFFICE | STORAGE FACILITY
Improper views of the certificate, which is stored in a state-supervised computer system, is a violation of internal rules, not any laws, Harvey said.Harvey has said the employees were warned and that no further investigation was needed.
Within two weeks of the entertainer's June 25 death, the certificate had been viewed more than 300 times, according to Harvey. The electronic death registration system can be accessed by anyone with a state-issued password, including employees at coroner's offices, funeral homes, hospitals and county and state registrar's offices.

mariau   September 9th, 2009 1:40 pm ET

samantha and Linda – maybe this was happened when diaane diamond said to unknow resources.. she's paying someone there to get dirty information. and anybody can play around there for the sake of money. please read this from fox news.

Media and LAPD NEVER STOPS SCRUTINIZING MICHAEL, NEVER STOPS DETERIORATING HIS DIGNITY.

SO THAT'S WHY IT'S TOO SLOW TO KNOW IF THERE'S SOME GOOD PROGRESS ON MJ'S DEATH INVESTIGATION.

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO THEMSELVES. IT'S DISGUSTING AND TRULY SAID THAT THE WORLD WAS SICK.. 🙁 🙁

mariau   September 9th, 2009 1:41 pm ET

HEY GUYS PLEASE READ THIS
Please Read this
At Least Nine Doctors Who Treated Michael Jackson Under Investigation- By Jana Winter

No fewer than nine doctors from California, New York, Nevada, Texas and Florida — some of whom have been sanctioned or suspended by their state medical boards — are at the center of an extensive prescription drug probe as investigators try to piece together Michael Jackson’s medical history, FOXNews.com has learned.
After two weeks of rumors, theories and speculation, the official cause of Jackson’s death on June 25 will soon be made public. “We’re still on track and hope to be able to announce something as early as next week,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told FOXNews.com.
But Jackson, who was 50 and in apparently good condition, was a known abuser of prescription drugs, especially painkillers, and there has been widespread speculation that those drugs will be found to have contributed to – if not caused – his death. Los Angeles police detectives are currently investigating the numerous medications Jackson was known to have taken and the doctors who provided them – an investigation that could go on for years.
Among the physicians known or believed to have treated Jackson over the last several years are:
— Dr. Alimorad “Alex” Farschchian, family practitioner, dispensing practitioner, runs the Center for Regenerative Medicine in Miami Beach, Fla.
— Dr. Allan Metzger, Lupus specialist, internist, rheumatologist, has a practice in West Hollywood, Calif.
— Dr. William Barnhart “Barney” VanValin, internist and general practitioner, specializing in thyroid problems, staff doctor at the Hormone Resource Center in Solvang, Calif.
— Dr. Cary Phillip Logan, internist, general practitioner, concierge physician, Inn-House Doctor, Inc., in Las Vegas.
— Dr. Neil Ratner, anesthesiologist, Woodstock, N.Y.
— Dr. Saunders, no other information available.
— Dr. Gerald Labiner, recently retired, practiced in Beverly Hills.
— Dr. Conrad Murray, cardiologist, runs a private practice in Las Vegas and a clinic in Houston, was Jackson’s personal physician at the time of the pop star’s death.
— Dr. Arnold Klein, dermatologist, Beverly Hills.
In Miami, local and federal law enforcement agents will assist Los Angeles investigators in looking into Farshchian, FOXNews.com has learned. The doctor’s name appeared in police interviews of members of Jackson’s security detail that were conducted by the Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Department in 2004 in the wake of child-molestation allegations against the pop star. The records were obtained and cited first by TMZ; FOXNews.com obtained the records, which were authenticated by law enforcement officials.
In one interview, a former bodyguard, Michael LaPerruque, described Farshchian to investigators as “Jackson’s physician and family friend” who was “awestruck by Michael Jackson.” According to the police report of this interview, LaPerruque said he felt Farshchian “may have been overprescribing medication.”
LIVESHOTS: Click here for the latest breaking news on Michael Jackson.
Farshchian, who graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University in St. Lucia in 1987, runs the Center For Regenerative Medicine in Miami Beach. In 2002 he wrote a letter to Jackson outlining a “5-7 day program” of Buprinex, a non-addictive painkiller similar to Demerol. “Buprinex is the potent narcotic I told you about last week. It is just like the D but better,” Farshchian wrote.
The former Jackson bodyguard said he had picked up prescriptions for Jackson that were written for “Chris Carter,” the name of another member of Jackson’s security detail. He said there were “some doctors that were trying to get Jackson off Demerol. He said there was one doctor in Santa Barbara that was upset with Jackson because he had been self-injecting.”
According to police records of another interview conducted in 2004, Carter told investigators that he would pick up Xanax prescriptions for Jackson that were filled using aliases, often using the names of his staff. Carter also told police that Jackson was taking “10-plus Xanax pills a night,” but he had learned that “Jackson was doing better because he was down from 30 to 40 Xanax pills a night.” Carter said Farshchian told him that Jackson was addicted to Demerol.
Farshchian did not reply to requests for comment.
When asked if his office had received any medical records from Farshchian, Winter said, “Don’t know who that is,” before adding, “We’re not commenting.”
According to the same report, Carter also told police he would drive Jackson to doctors’ offices in New York, Florida and California for visits with “Dr. Klein, Dr. Metzger, Dr. Barney from Solvang, Dr. Saunders and Dr. Farshchian.”
Metzger was issued a public letter of reprimand by the California Medical Board in September 2000. It said, “You engaged in a fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer using a false/fictitious name.”
Metzger confirmed to TMZ that the celebrity was Janet Jackson and that the prescriptions — for diuretics and a Hepatitis B shot — were written in the name of her personal chef. After Michael Jackson’s death, Metzger issued a statement saying that he hadn’t spoken with the pop star in months and hadn’t treated him in years.
“Barney” VanValin’s name appears on prescription bottles of generic and brand Xanax filled in 2002 in the names of Frank Tyson and Manuel Rivera, who were members of Jackson’s staff, according to the same report and a police inventory of physical evidence recovered from Neverland Ranch in 2003. The evidence logs, which were obtained and authenticated by FOXNews.com, lists these prescriptions among those found in the upstairs library room in the video arcade area of Jackson’s famed estate. Prescriptions written by the same doctor for Percocet were also found, according to the same report. VanValin, who graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine in 1981, did not return messages left at his office.
In Las Vegas, where Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Murray, runs his cardiology practice, law enforcement sources told FOXNews.com that they are looking at another local doctor: Dr. Cary Phillip Logan, the medical director of a nationwide concierge practice called Inn-House Doctors, Inc. According to Inn-House’s Web site, the company provides on-call physicians — the service employs roughly 40 doctors — in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas, Washington, Baltimore, San Diego and Austin, Texas.
A bottle of antibiotics Logan prescribed to Jackson under the name “M.M” was found in the 2003 raid on Neverland, according to police inventory and evidence summary reports obtained by FOXNews.com.
In December 2005, Logan petitioned the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners for “Consideration of Request to Prescribe to Hotel Guests Without Personal Contact With Those Guests.”
According to open-session minutes of the board meeting, held over two days in the Tropicana Ballroom at the Las Vegas Embassy Suites Hotel:
“Cary Logan, M.D., Medical Director for Inn-House Doctor, explained that his company, currently offers medical care to Las Vegas visitors by providing phone consultations to those staying in area hotels. They triage patients over the phone and may either offer a medical visit or refer the patient to a medical facility if there is the need. Inn-House Doctor also has an agreement with pharmacies on the Las Vegas Strip to deliver prescriptions 24 hours a day. They want to expand their program to allow these pharmacies to provide a form to a patient who comes into the pharmacy with a problem that the patient would complete, which would include the patient’s medical history, and then send the form to a physician from Inn-House Doctor, who would review it and then talk with the patient over the phone and determine an appropriate course of care. The physician would then either refer the patient to a clinic, recommend a hotel visit by a physician, give a referral to an emergency room, or instruct the pharmacist to give the patient appropriate medication.”

Jacquelyn   September 9th, 2009 1:44 pm ET

I cant wait to see the tribute Janet will do for Michael at the VMA'S.

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 1:49 pm ET

@ Mariau

Thanks for the article.This just shows that doctors would even compromise their own patient's life just so they could get $$$!I think that the charges will also include joint liability given how many of these quacks have been involved in giving Michael all these medications!!!

Anyways,I prefer to move away from all the negativity for now.I'm watching the Bucharest concert all over again lol!

mariau   September 9th, 2009 1:53 pm ET

samantha – yes this article was fully detailed and this dated july 15, 2009.. and until now.. no one arrested.. How could this be possible that all of them still not arreste. sounds really aweful.
i't sickening.. all the evidence and the information theyve got it already and still no one is arrested!!!!

Katinka from germany   September 9th, 2009 1:53 pm ET

jacqueline from holland-thanks for the info about the VMA on MTV-3 am,that´s rough!But still,I´m going to watch it!

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 1:55 pm ET

@ mariau

I read somewhere on this blog that it take up to a year until arrests are made,talk about incompetency!For all I know,if it takes that long then I won't be surprised if Quack escapes to Grenada by then!!!

Katinka from germany   September 9th, 2009 2:01 pm ET

Cocovelvet-hi,how are you today?

Frederica cade-thanks for posting this!!!

mariau   September 9th, 2009 2:03 pm ET

samantha – i know it takes a year to resolve this case.. but i'm afraid i won't resolved.. like other crime just fade away.. but remember samantha we are now in computer age and high technology , before you can't detect the DNA, OR DEA.. NOW it's like we watch CSI, NCSI, ALL THIS SERIES STAFF, THAT MAKE THEM POSSIBLE TO FINISH AND ARREST THE SUSPECT.. WHY NOT??
ESPECIALLY AMERICA THEY HAD LOTS OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND WE ARE NOW IN COMPUTER AGE.. MUCH FASTER AS WE COULD IMAGINE..
I KNOW IT'S TAKES TIME.. BUT COMPARE BEFORE TAKES TIME IS NOT THE REASON ...

Samantha - South Africa   September 9th, 2009 2:17 pm ET

@mariau

All we can do is pray that Michael gets the justice that he deserves!!!

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 9th, 2009 2:21 pm ET

I meant another article, sorry, the one above is old. I will look for it again.

blair   September 9th, 2009 2:21 pm ET

In my opinion, Dr. Ratner is just as bad, if not worse, than Dr. Murray since he was the one that introduced Mj to propofol. Mj would never have known about the drug if it wasn't for the anesthesiologist that introduced him to it in the first place during the HIStory tour. Klein is also at the top of the list for having a direct hand in MJ' s demise.

Lisa S   September 9th, 2009 2:24 pm ET

I hope Janet will find happiness one day.

Barbara   September 9th, 2009 2:25 pm ET

Let's all pray (or wish upon a star for the non-spiritual), that this will end soon and whoever is responsible will be convicted.
Then once the perpetrator is taken away, someone can release white doves into the sky like they did after Michael's 2005 trial.

mariau   September 9th, 2009 2:29 pm ET

barbara- that's nice words i'm with you sure let's all pray that Michael will find justice that he deserves.

Samantha – i will 🙂

Mila   September 9th, 2009 2:45 pm ET

Janet's been really awesome and classy but why is interviewing with Diane Sawyer??
Diane was not nice to Michael – when she interviewed Lisa Marie after her divorce with Michael, Diane was really nasty to him. She kept saying "Lisa Marie Presley marries Michael Jackson???" in a manner that was like "what the heck got into you to marry this freak" – the video is available on YouTube.

Why not interview with Ebony/Jet who have been in Michael's corner every single day of his career? Or Barbara Walters who was so professional and straightforward with him in her interview?

Cocovelvet   September 9th, 2009 2:50 pm ET

Hi KATINKA,

I'm doing fine today.......... just hearing these positive news that Janet will give a gig in tribute to MJ on saturday, or rather sunday morning coz Jacqueline from Holland said in Holland and probably in Germany can watch it at the same time at 3 a.m. on MTV on sunday morning. You better not sleep over this time, probably you will make it coz it will be on a weekend...... with the funeral you missed probably coz you had to work following day. !!! 🙂 🙂

Katinka from germany   September 9th, 2009 3:15 pm ET

@cocovelvet
Í will definitly watch Janet doing a tribute to Michael,no matter what time it is!Looking very much forward to it!
You´re right about the burial-I had to work the next day,quite far away,so in addition to the time at work had to sit behind the stearing wheel for 2,5 hours...

blair   September 9th, 2009 3:16 pm ET

Mia
I agree. I think Diane Sawyer was disgraceful during her interview with Mj and LMP. She was also horrible in comments she made to Britney Speras regarding MJ. I think Diane Sawyer should make a public apology for some of her remarks which were very unprofessional. A journalist should keep their opinions to themselves. As Mj said: "It just isn't nice".

Raychil   September 9th, 2009 3:26 pm ET

I think Janet put it into perspective in her interview:

*****Janet made a poignant point about family and celebrity at June's BET Awards. ("To you, Michael is an icon. To us, Michael is family.") "You know, people see this of you," she says, gesturing to the television. "They have a fantasy in their mind, and to really get to know the true person, it's different.****

When it came down to it the people who knew the REAL Michael was his family. In at least three interviews over the years when questioned about Michael she would say, " I wish my brother would let people know him the way we do"

This article shows that the Jacksons are full of love for one another. The media can speculate with their rumors, gossip, and "unnamed sources" but they are outsiders who create fantasies to promote ratings.

Barbara   September 9th, 2009 3:31 pm ET

What's been said about Michael from various media personel has been said. It's unfortunate and I doubt Sawyer, Bashir, Dimond etc. will renege on what they have said or written.

Maybe instead of trying to get those gossipmongers to change their statements, we should correct those around us who believe such ridiculousness and point out Michael's good side. For every negative comment-challenge it with two positive ones!

Mimi   September 9th, 2009 3:46 pm ET

JERMAINE QUIT ACTING LIKE URE MJ'S ROCK N KNOW HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE COS U DONT.

JERMAINES WISH 2 HAVE MICHEAL BURIED IN NEVERLAND SHOWS HE DOSENT KNOW MJ N IS OUT 4 HIS OWN SELFISH REASONS AS HE IS PURSING THE VIENNA CONCERTS!!!!!!!!1

Lori   September 9th, 2009 3:55 pm ET

Hello everyone. 🙂

My prayers are still going out to Janet and all the members of the Jackson Family. I can only imagine how horrible the last few months have been for them all. I wish them strength.

@Anthony - thank you for your thoughtful posts.

There has been some good information today. Maybe soon we will hear about the investigation.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Mimi   September 9th, 2009 4:05 pm ET

JANET, I HOPE U DONT GET INTERVIEWED BY THAT MEDIA BITH DIANE SAWYER, SHE IS A SNAKES AND HATES MJ.. I HOPE U ROT IN HELL SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!

sarah   September 9th, 2009 4:14 pm ET

HI lori

did you finished the poem for TI 🙂

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN!!PEACE!!!

mariau   September 9th, 2009 4:16 pm ET

NO WONDER WHY MEDIA DON'T STOP SCRUTINING MJ.. BECAUSE WIHTOUT MICHAEL'S NAME..
THOSE TABLOIDS AND MEDIA WILL BE CLOSE AND MOST THEM WILL LOST THEIR JOBS. THEIR MAKING A LIVING WITH MICHAEL'S NAME .. THE MORE THEY CALLED HIM JACKO, THE MORE MONEY THEY COULD GET AND THE MORE THEY DESTROYING MJ'S NAME THE MORE RATINGS THEY COULD GET..
ONE OF THEM IS DIANE SAWYER.. FOR THE SAKE OF RATINGS..

Lori   September 9th, 2009 4:30 pm ET

@Sarah -Hello. The poem for The Informer is proving to be be surprisingly difficult to write. I must not really have my heart in it like I did when I wrote the Elegy for Michael. Anyway it is at the half way stage. I can't decide if I am going to finish it or scrap it. 🙂

The point is most likely moot, anyway. I do not believe that The Informer, or even one of The Informer imposters will make an appearance on these blogs or any other site for that matter. But who knows, maybe The Informer thrives on challenge.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Lora Ottawa Canada   September 9th, 2009 4:46 pm ET

I'm listening to MONEY.....his words are so right!!!!!

carol kesling   September 9th, 2009 5:01 pm ET

thank you janet for loving michael so much... i can see the pain in your face, you were trully devastated... my prayers go out to you and the family. i hope the children are doing well and your mom & dad...god bless !!!

Lora Ottawa Canada   September 9th, 2009 5:08 pm ET

Source: Chris Brown Will Not Perform At Michael Jackson Tribute Concert In Austria Tags:
Chris Brown,Michael Jackson,TV One,Natalie Cole,Pop,Courts,Jermaine Jackson PRINTBuzz up!on Yahoo!ShareThis enlarge 2/3

Getty Images
Chris Brown and Michael Jackson
Getty Images
Chris Brown attends a sentencing hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court, August 5, 2009
Getty Images
Chris Brown takes a call at Diddy and Ashton Kutcher’s White Party to benefit Malaria No More in LA on July 4, 2009

hottest galleries
The Latest Star Sightings

Access the day’s hottest photos!
Isn’t It Bromantic? Hollywood’s Top 10 Bromances!

Find out which Hollywood bros will be friends ‘til the end…
Brad! Demi! Robert! Paris! Hot Shots Of The Stars In Shades

Check out the stars as they step out across the world in their favorite pair of sunglasses!
more galleries FIRST PUBLISHED: September 9, 2009 3:44 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -
A person with knowledge of the situation says Chris Brown does not intend to perform at a Michael Jackson tribute concert in Austria, contrary to what organizers have said.

The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity, says the R&B singer never committed to perform at the concert in Vienna. Jackson’s brother Jermaine said earlier Wednesday that he was confident Brown would appear.

Promoter Georg Kindel said during a press conference in London that a Los Angeles judge handling Brown’s criminal case was scheduled to rule Wednesday on whether Brown could attend. No motion had been filed with the judge, who must approve Brown’s international travel.

Brown is serving five years’ probation for beating his former girlfriend, Rihanna.

Dana Dima - Romania   September 9th, 2009 5:09 pm ET

@spirit
Thank you for your link with Munich concert. You've made my day! I saw all the parts of the concert and was wonderful.

Thank you all of you for sharing your feelings here.

Lora Ottawa Canada   September 9th, 2009 5:12 pm ET

Sorry i copied too much junk added to article

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 9th, 2009 5:13 pm ET

Chris Brown is to ashamed to perform in public right now.

Lora Ottawa Canada   September 9th, 2009 5:30 pm ET

NEW BLOG

Jermaine Jackson Defends Tribute Concert for Michael
Posted: 05:24 PM ET
via New York Times

One day after announcing some of the performers who are to headline a tribute concert for Michael Jackson in Austria later this month, the singer’s brother Jermaine Jackson denied that Mary J. Blige and Chris Brown would be unable to attend and that the concert had lost the support of some members of the Jackson family, Reuters reported.

At a press conference in London on Wednesday, Jermaine Jackson said that though Ms. Blige would be at a fashion event in Italy on Sept. 26, she would fly to Vienna to perform at the Schönbrunn Palace that night.

Mr. Jackson also said that Chris Brown, who in August was sentenced to probation for assaulting the pop star Rihanna, would perform at the tribute if he is given permission to leave the United States. “It’s just up to what he’s going through with his court case right now,” Mr. Jackson said, according to Reuters. “He’s definitely going to be here.”

He also said that the Jackson family matriarch, Katherine, was in favor of the concert “from the very start.”

Filed under: Michael Jackson

Terrie   September 9th, 2009 6:29 pm ET

Janet and Michael Jackson were the cutest siblings ...they had the cutest faces and same smiles down to their straight white teeth! Both were talented singers and dancers and made it big than Rebbie, Latoya, and the rest of the Jackson brothers.

Lori Quebec Canada   September 9th, 2009 6:31 pm ET

carla September 9th, 2009 11:02 am ET

-------------------------------–
If it is so exausting for you then don't come in to the blogs for MJ......besides no one is forcing you to come here and read stuff on MJ.

Judie   September 9th, 2009 6:33 pm ET

way to go Lori

Lora ottawa canada   September 9th, 2009 6:45 pm ET

Lori

Bravo......why do people do that....come and complain about us talking about the topic.......bloggles the mind!

Heather   September 9th, 2009 6:50 pm ET

Don't know how old you people are but get a grip, buy a clue, you are FANS, you do not know these people, you enjoy the talent that they bring to the media in all forms. Michael Jackson had a talent and he worked at it, find your talent and work at it. That maybe the best way to honor Michael Jackson, "Make it real or forget about it"

Brigida, Italy   September 9th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

I have to confess that I thought about Janet she was a "crazy thing" for many years. But since Michaels death she reveals herself as the most loving and serious member of the family. Ok, Rebbie don't come out to public and some of the brothers are doing well also but Janet is really a surprise for me.

I have just one wish to some person here on the blogs:
There are comment full of hate and violence, wishing the worst things to Murray and Dimon and others... even if they all are like devils and haters, Michael never talked like someone of you does. And it is not respectful to his memory if you wish "death and bone-crash" to them.
I also don't like the most of them but I try to hold myself on a softer line. Justice will be served. If not on earth, somewhere all the bad people will have the final bill. Let's be calm and forget the bad words and wishes ok? thank you 🙂

Lori Quebec Canada   September 9th, 2009 7:14 pm ET

it is just so strange of some people if they don't want to read about Michael then why come here.........it isn't like we are intrested in hearing them complain

Maria   September 9th, 2009 7:24 pm ET

@ Brigida: VERY GOOD POINT. Agree 100%.

Judie   September 9th, 2009 7:26 pm ET

Hi Brigida how are you?

Lori Quebec Canada   September 9th, 2009 7:52 pm ET

Heather September 9th, 2009 6:50 pm ET

Don’t know how old you people are but get a grip, buy a clue, you are FANS, you do not know these people, you enjoy the talent that they bring to the media in all forms. Michael Jackson had a talent and he worked at it, find your talent and work at it. That maybe the best way to honor Michael Jackson, “Make it real or forget about it”
-------------------------------–
I disagree with you we may not have met him in person but I think that we know some of who Michael was one thing about Michael is the songs he wrote he put his hart into the words he told parts of his life through his lyrics,he sang of his lonelyness his childhood his children he sang of love that he had and lost and he sang about how sad he felt for the way the world was he sang about alot of things and these things were all personal things to him so in a sence if you read his lyrics and understand them in a sence you know a little bit of Michael and who he was as a person.......

Diane in Minneapolis   September 9th, 2009 7:54 pm ET

I haven't been here for a few days and just finished watching Bucharest Live concert. I like the "human" stories that are coming about MJ. Love the Angelica Huston story. Cheryl Crowe said the same thing....that he was otherworldly and that there would never be an entertainer like this ever again. Also, I wondered about his shoes for a long time and now Janet answered that,. She said he wore those penny loafer-type shoes in his performances and she said he'd wear them totally out. I always noticed that his shoes didn't look like dance shoes. Don't want to sound morbid or weird but I was thinking about when they buried him and I hope they taped his fingers for him, put a glove on, and put a pair of worn out dance loafers on.

Love the video posted by Spirit.

Brigida, Italy   September 9th, 2009 7:59 pm ET

Maria thank you!
Judie, I'm fine thanks. And sorry if I don't answer always, I have my problems to follow you all, you are too fast and it takes so much time for me to type. In the meantime I write one single comment I find other 10 or more already here 😀

Lory, good comment! Just read the lyrics and you find a lot of Michaels soul and life in it!

Maureen (UK)   September 9th, 2009 8:10 pm ET

Janet's interview.

Janet has kept a low profile since the 25th. She did an interview with Harper's Bazaar but did she realise that Diane Sawyer, the old "heiffer" would be linked to it ? I doubt it.

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 8:17 pm ET

Hi everyone. here's a little something I thought you would enjoy reading
MJFC Newsletter

Hi Patricia Anderson,

This is the latest news on your favorite artist – Michael Jackson.
Issue #88

One fan, one dot! Support the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!
Janet Opens Up To Harper's Bazaar

(9-9-2009) Janet Jackson, who will honor her late brother Michael during a special appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night, admits in her first interview since his death, "I've been doing okay," but adds,

It's really hard to believe he's passed."

The singer, 43, who appears on the cover of the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, tells the magazine the last time she saw Michael alive was at family gathering on May 14, where they cracked each other up over Thai food. "We had so much fun that day ... [He] would laugh so hard, he would just start crying," she says.

Jackson was on the Atlanta set of her upcoming Tyler Perry movie when she heard the tragic news; she flew to Los Angeles to grieve with the family – and was there to comfort Michael's "sweet" daughter Paris, 11, after she spoke at the Staples Center memorial on July 7. "I was really proud [of her]," she says, adding that Paris and her brothers Prince, 12, and Blanket, 7, "are all so smart. "

As for how the kids (now being raised by grandmother Katherine Jackson) are coping, Janet tells the magazine,

They're with all their cousins. That family love, that will keep them going."

What's keeping Janet going is an inner strength inherited from her mother. "I always wanted to have my mother's strength, but I didn't know if it was really there. ... Now at least I know that I can step up to the plate and not crumble when I'm needed. When it comes to something like this that is so, so serious, so painful, so traumatic, I can handle it."

Brotherly Love

In the interview, the singer, nicknamed "Dunk" by Michael, reminisces about her brother's sense of humor – "Sometimes his humor would be corny, sometimes dry," she says – and their special relationship.

Says Janet,

He was always very protective of me."

And she took care of him, as well: "When I was 14 years old, I would shop for him, washed his clothes, cleaned his room. When Mother would go out of town, she'd say ‘I'm leaving you in charge, take care of Mike.' I would head home from school, see what he needed, then go straight to the stores."

Janet also reveals the origin of the now-iconic sequined black jacket Michael wore for Motown's 25th anniversary:

"That's our mother's! He grabbed that from her closet!"

TL/Huntington Beach   September 9th, 2009 8:38 pm ET

Hi Patty- What stands out as strange is " I'm leaving you in charge, take care of Mike." MJ was a 22 year old adult and by that time very successful. I would think the commit would be-Be there for Janet if she needs you while I'm away.

Lori   September 9th, 2009 8:43 pm ET

I don't know TL, girls are often considered more mature than boys. I do not find it surprising that Mrs. Katherine asked Janet to take care of Mike. Maybe Michael was more focused on other things, like making music, to think about the more mundane household tasks like cleaning and laundry. It sounds like they had fun though.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

chris   September 9th, 2009 8:51 pm ET

I hope it's not true about Diane Sawyer interviewing Janet.
IMO it was always Katherine, Janet & possibly Rebbie who were there for Michael.
Hope the Vienna tribute succeeds. I can't help saying this, and I apologize if I offend, but I believe that Jermaine was extremely jealous of Michael's talent. If that's the case, I hope he is trying to change and to start making the world a better place as MJ would want.
Re MJ's faith, I think he remained Christian. However he probably enjoyed learning about other religions and sought to learn their common bonds rather than their differences. That would be Michael's way.

Lynn   September 9th, 2009 9:07 pm ET

Hi Everybody on the blog 🙂

Harpers Bazar special editor Laura Brown spoke to Diane Sawyer. There is a video of what she said if you click to read the whole article. I read the article and then watched the video. Laura Brown reports that Janet kept speaking of Michael in the present tense!! She apologized and said then that she just cant believe he is gone. Kinda strange -right?? Did anybody else notice that?

I think Janet is a really genuine person and it shows how much she loved her brother.

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 9:08 pm ET

Hi Lynn how are you this evening?

I agree with you completely!!!

Lynn   September 9th, 2009 9:09 pm ET

Patty

I'm doing well-thanks for asking.

Lynn   September 9th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

Where is everybody tonight? Not to much going on here.

Lynn   September 9th, 2009 9:16 pm ET

Chris,

I agree with you. I think Jermaine is on his own agenda.

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 9:20 pm ET

Lynn we are all bouncing between the blogs

lex   September 9th, 2009 9:22 pm ET

nice 2 hear janet talkin bout michael thy were really close

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 9:23 pm ET

Yes Lex I believe they were you could actually see the closeness in the video Scream

Diane in Minneapolis   September 9th, 2009 9:23 pm ET

Chris & Lynn –

I agree about Jermaine as well. I am certainly not wishing anything bad on him or hoping that he fails – regardless of what his agenda is – I don't think he has the horsepower or industry cred to get befitting performers. I think the tributes and memorials will best serve Michael if they come from outside the family – such as Disneyland, MTV, etc. And I think they will all come in time. As an example, can you imagine how packed the Vienna tribute would be if Quincy were putting it on?

Diane in Minneapolis   September 9th, 2009 9:24 pm ET

Patty – which other blog are you bouncing between?

lex   September 9th, 2009 9:25 pm ET

yea patty...i jus wish thy were able 2 do more projects 2gether

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 9:26 pm ET

Diane between the 3 new ones and on Jacquelyns site

MaryRM   September 9th, 2009 9:36 pm ET

Lynn:
It is very common for people to talk about the recently deceased in the present tense. I have done it many times throughout the years, especially when a sudden death has occurred. our minds are so used to speaking them in that way, that we unconsciously still refer to them that way. After a while I would mix the terms sometimes in the same conversation and then finally after weeks or even months, I would get used to speaking of them in the past tense.

Lynn   September 9th, 2009 9:41 pm ET

MaryRM

Yeah, I guess but it has been over 2 months now.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   September 9th, 2009 9:54 pm ET

Patty Anderson –

Thank you for the Janet Interview Article. I love the part ..... "Janet also reveals the origin of the now-iconic sequined black jacket Michael wore for Motown’s 25th anniversary:

“That’s our mother’s! He grabbed that from her closet!”.....

LOL!
===========
Michael said in an interview that's on Youtube, that he and Janet were much alike and that they often finished one another's sentences. He even copied some of her dance moves for his videos.
===========
I haven't been following Diane Diamond until recently on Entertainment Tonight due to interest on Michael. But I was gob-smacked by some article where I think she was referring to MJ – I can't even repeat what she said. But unfortunately I still like to watch the show, I just won't let her put me off.
===========

Patty Anderson   September 9th, 2009 10:01 pm ET

@Jesse NZ you are more than welcome. None of us watch Diane Diamond. It's because of people like her and the tabloids Michael had so much trouble. LIES LIES LIES!!!!!
Diane Diamond has always been out to get Michael. Media bashing so sick of it!!!!

chris   September 9th, 2009 11:10 pm ET

I look forward to seeing Janet at the VMAs. I just saw a write-up about it with a fan giving an opinion, but I had to chuckle:

"I think Michael Jackson was an all-around entertainer and I think Britney Spears is an all-around entertainer. There's nothing she can't do."

Nothing against Britney, but she can't sing – as I recall, this fact was amplified when she tried to sing with MJ – TWYMMF.

Lori   September 9th, 2009 11:12 pm ET

@Chris – true. Britney is not even close to being in the same class as MJ.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

sherry   September 9th, 2009 11:26 pm ET

My heart goes out to Janet.she seems to have so much class threw all this. I pray for her continued strenght....Glad she is dealiong with the press in print,,, safer,,,,,,,,,,,,

Farah   September 9th, 2009 11:36 pm ET

I wish Janet had provided some more information about her last meeting with Michael. Janet's tribute to MJ in one of previous MTV shows was wonderful. I am sure this time around too she will do something as fantastic.

I think I will also follow Janet's suit by immersing myself in some demanding activity to divert my attention from MJ's tragic saga. Else it seems that it is difficult to take ur mind off the fact that MJ is no more and that the cause of his death was homicide and that the culprits are still free.

sherry   September 9th, 2009 11:43 pm ET

THE INFORMER IS ON OTHER BLOG

Bella   September 10th, 2009 12:39 am ET

JANET –

What's going on with the INVESTIGATION? Please shed a light to us, we are in the dark and we want to know, we want to help bring JUSTICE to Michael. Thanks.

Jessica   September 10th, 2009 2:02 am ET

TL-Huntington Beach: I get this. My daughter is 14 and has 2 older brothers 18 and 20. She's a mother hen and very responsible, always has been. She always was been "in charge" in our house. Janet may have been like this. Also, Michael was immature at this time in his life-probably like many teenage boys. He was mature at the entertaining/music aspect, but probably didn't have his head in the organizing stuff. You can see from his old interviews that he was kinda in his own world. He was eccentric, petting snakes...I love this part of him, he was unique, artistic, gentle and a bit quirky. I think the world loved him because he was so amazing, and yet different. It makes us love him more–cause we can relate–we're not all totally normal either!

fcm   September 10th, 2009 2:40 am ET

With Janet performing at the vma in tribute to her brother, I thought it would be really cool if she could do the moon walk as well. I’ve never seen Janet do that at all and I understand that obviously it was her brother’s signature move and she had her own style, but maybe just this once as tribute, I believe it would rock. Either way, looking forward to ‘Janet….Ms Jackson if you are nasty’ s performance.

Judy Florescu   September 10th, 2009 3:51 am ET

I've just read the interview and her words were so wonderful, not to mention her oustanding pictures. Her beauty is ageless:). Although her eyes show a little grief over Michael, she still has the power to put a smile on her face, so pure and childish just like Michael's. When asked about him she says "My brother is...was...I'm sorry I just can't believe that he had passed..." The world can't believe it either and he will forever be mourned. I can't wait for her concert at the MTV awards dedicated to Michael.

Alicia from Hawaii   September 10th, 2009 4:21 am ET

I can't stand that Michael Jackson is dead. This brings it home so much more. When will I come to terms with it? When will I fully accept it? When won't it hurt? Why does it hurt so much?
It wouldn't hurt so much if he wasn't the amazing person that he was. I hate saying was. But he made us love him by being who he was. Great. Please, who did this must be brought to justice.

Iva   September 10th, 2009 5:40 am ET

i've just read the excerpt of the interview..about her taking care of his brother, i remember Michael's photographer for 20 years said in one interview that before, Michael lived a very simple life, and that his apartment was so simple..and i remember also that Michael mentioned that he's not a big eater and his mother would always complain..perhaps that's why his mom needed someone to watch over him at least to remind him to eat! 🙂

Mariam   September 10th, 2009 7:52 am ET

I have one question whats happening with the doctors. Is there a trial? Is justice going to be served? why has the investigation gone cold?

Sheletta   September 10th, 2009 8:44 am ET

I am so Happy that Janet open up about her relationship with her brother Michael. He has always stated that him and Janet where very close, and sometime thought alike. Even in her pain she still smiles when she talks about her brother. Well it is truely nice to read about it, and to know Janet that you are not alone about Michael. Yes he was family to you and maybe a lot more, but again he was loved by so many who were not family and will be missed. Michael will always remain in my heart, because he gave more then he received.

Mara   September 10th, 2009 10:42 am ET

Hi Mariam

I hope the investigation is not going cold that would be horrible. This is the King of Pop we're talking about we need justice! Although there have been no news lately we hope they are working hard and will give us something real soon. Let's just keep the faith.

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 10:45 am ET

Good morning Mara

Mara   September 10th, 2009 10:48 am ET

Hi Patty

I saw you on the other blog but I have too many windows open and my computer is running slow on that one so I'm just here...

What is the deal with the foundation? Is Michael involved with Heal the World or not? Also, is anyone performing in Vienna for Jermaine's tribute or not? I'm so confused.

marin-indonesia   September 10th, 2009 10:53 am ET

Good morning patty, how r u today?

Mara- the investigation will not going cold, I read LAPD's blog yesterday.. They still keep going on searching new facts, but of course they will keep it secret. Anyway,I hope we'll hear some good news.

To be honest, mj's burial make me feel better, at least I know he was finally rest in peace.

Mara   September 10th, 2009 10:58 am ET

Hi marin-indonesia

What blog is that? I would like to read also if you don't mind sharing the link I would appreciate it. I can't believe they have a blog for the public to see. And yes I agree they should keep it a secret but they also need to start shaking things up.

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 11:02 am ET

Good Morning Marin I am ok thank you for asking.
I would also like to read that blog.

Yes they do Mara. Anyone else or any where else people would have been arrested alreay. Thay already know Murray is responsible so why not nail him before he sneaks off some where if he hasn't already.. Has anyone seen or heard anything about Murray lately? Even his lawyers have been silent. Strange

mariau   September 10th, 2009 11:04 am ET

hmmm – you are all here seems other blog is too slow.. 🙂

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 11:04 am ET

Mara sit tight I will find some info for you. Last I heard Micheal was not involved with HTWF since 2002. Let me double check

Mara   September 10th, 2009 11:08 am ET

Patty

Nope no news about Murray I've been searching the internet but don't see anything new.

Also, you can go on Regaldotcom to sign up for an email alert of when they will start selling This Is It movie tickets. I went yesterday to check with my Ticketmaster again and as usual no ticket information in their system. I'm getting impatient.

Mara   September 10th, 2009 11:09 am ET

Hi mariau!!

mariau   September 10th, 2009 11:09 am ET

hi Mara – how are you girl? 🙂 🙂

Mara   September 10th, 2009 11:11 am ET

mariau

So glad it's Thursday that means one day away from Friday! =)

Mara   September 10th, 2009 11:14 am ET

mariau

Lately, the blogs fill up quick so I can't participate in the conversations...LOL That's okay though, it's nice to see everyone concerned about Michael. =)

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 11:52 am ET

Mara I sent you a message on FB. Hope it helps

Naza Ragimova   September 10th, 2009 2:27 pm ET

I wish I could wash Michael`s clothes!

lex   September 10th, 2009 4:40 pm ET

wheres evrybody at

pat davis   September 10th, 2009 4:48 pm ET

Hi Everyone,

No news about Conrad Murray but I did watch a show today called The Doctors, and this is what they had to say about Michael Jackson and the drugs administered: First of all the panel consist of four doctors, a Pediatrician, a Gynecologist (female), an Emergency Room Physician, and a Plastic Surgeon. Today they also had the doctor who treated Farrah Fawcett's cancer on the panel. The topoic of discussion was about the celebrities we lost recently and how their deaths could have been prevented. They started off with Michael, they as doctors could not beleive why ANYONE, would administer the list of drugs that Murray gave Michael in a six hour time frame. They said the combination itself is a deadly one. Valium, Ativan, Versed and Propofol they said all act as a depressants to the central nervous system. Valium and Ativan have similar affects, but when they are mixed together with Propofol the effects can be deadly. Propofol they said effects your respiratory system (your breathing). The plastic surgeon said that Propofol is not addictive, you can't get high off of it, it puts you to sleep. Versed and Ativan effect the brain stem which is the cortex. Propofol effects the ENTIRE brain putting you in a medically induced coma. They also said it should NEVER be used outside of a hospital setting. Farrah Fawcett's doctor said even though Michael had a problem Dr. Murray had an obligation to him as a doctor to give Michael nothing less than the BEST of care! I think Dr. Murray is going to be doing some time!!

Mila   September 10th, 2009 4:51 pm ET

Did everyone move to this blog now ?

I wanted to tell you that TMZ just reported Natalie Cole was not going to Vienna because she's meeting Dalai Lama at that time.

On a separate note, speaking of Dalai Lama – it would be great if he could come to the tribute himself and speak about MJ's humanitarian efforts because last year Dalai Lama came to the USA this year and spoke about the exact same thing Michael talked about in his Oxford speech Heal The Kids back in 2001.

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 4:53 pm ET

Mila I saw that. I just posted on my FB page an article from TV Guide.com rearding Chris Brown and Mary Blige they won't be attending either

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 4:53 pm ET

Spell check regarding i meant

Mila   September 10th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

What do you guysthink about my Dalai Lama suggestion – maybe we can send him a letter or something?

Patty Anderson   September 10th, 2009 5:05 pm ET

Mila I missed that suggestion.

Mila   September 10th, 2009 5:11 pm ET

Patty, this was my suggestion

On a separate note, speaking of Dalai Lama – it would be great if he could come to the tribute himself and speak about MJ’s humanitarian efforts because last year Dalai Lama came to the USA this year and spoke about the exact same thing Michael talked about in his Oxford speech Heal The Kids back in 2001.

marin-indonesia   September 11th, 2009 1:11 am ET

hi everyone, i guess my network connection error for a view hour.. to patty and mara i have post the link but it doesn't appear. is it prohibited?

Anna-Lee   September 11th, 2009 9:30 pm ET

aww...iFeel srry for Janet because its always hard to lose a family member..but Janet & Michael were really close and they loved each other very much!! iKno Janet is taking his death really hard, and iSend love and care to her and the rest of the family....but mostly her and Michael...

RIP

Solid   September 12th, 2009 1:48 am ET

Each day Michael is not in this world, the world become sadder and sadder. That innocence is gone. I and most people I know see the world as a very empty place. There is a vacuum that millions of the most famous person now can never fill. The hole that Michael leaves is too big for any one so call super star today can ever fill. Whoever kills this one person is like Judas who betrayed Jesus. Money will not feel that person or persons being. We feel sorry for those individuals. The whole world cannot be wrong. This one person was a special gift from God to the world. You see, you cannot buy such gift. It is implanted since birth. The gift has to be given to you. You cannot take it and you cannot enjoy it and the adoration will not be there because what you take is not meant for you. So that person thinks, when Michael is gone, life will be better for them. The problem is at the end of the day you are still "JUDAS". You can try to scrape that blood off your hands but trust us, it is still there. IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY VERY COLD OR VERY VERY HOT LONELY LIFE FOR THOSE CONCERN. YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOU HIDE FROM THE WORLD, GOD SAW YOU EVERYDAY AND GOD MAY BE SAYING "NOT YET".
THE RETRIBUTION THAT IS AWAITING THOSE INDIVIDUALS WILL BE ECHOED IN ALL THE WORLDS. YOU WILL SEE.

itsme_gia   September 12th, 2009 2:10 am ET

God Bless you Ms. Janet Jackson...Yuo are a great sister..standing by your brother through thick and thin..thats what family is all about.. kEEP THE FIRE BURNING MA'AM..
you rock!!your story is the the most humane i've ever heard about MJ..
Ater all thats been said and done..MJ is at peace now..no amount of words can ever harm him again...
PEACE TO ALL

Alicia from Hawaii   September 12th, 2009 2:42 am ET

Solid, I couldn't agree more, with everything you said. I know you are right.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:09 am ET

Ok, who else is here? 🙂

Lori - Justice For Michael   September 12th, 2009 5:10 am ET

Nicole - of course you know that I am still here. I am following the trail of popcorn.....

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:11 am ET

LOL Lori...now, where is mytake? 🙂

Lori - Justice For Michael   September 12th, 2009 5:12 am ET

Probably lost Mytake at the last bend in the long and winding road

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:16 am ET

mytake - When you get here, I hope you read this. Must I send you to anger management, a-la Chris Brown? I mean, dang. (Just kidding...)

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:16 am ET

I had to go to the another page to find Janet's Blog.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:18 am ET

Plus, I was posting a message before I read that everyone was coming here.

So several minutes obviously passed by.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:22 am ET

I am listening to some calming music. Sometimes I need that.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:22 am ET

Yesterday, I read a few posts on this blog, but I didn't post anything. I was thinking about LaToya's blog when I said that I had posted earlier.

Oh well, that's clear now.

What anger management?

I just can't seem to play nice at times. I get bothered by stuff.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:26 am ET

mytake - I was joking...I know you get bothered. Calm down...relax, relate, release... 🙂

Meanwhile, I'm listening to my peaceful music. Beautiful.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:30 am ET

I usually listen to contemporary jazz when I write. Keiko Matsui is my favorite pianist to listen to. She's Japanese and has been around for a while, but she started very early, in her early teens, composing masterpieces.

Her sound keeps me deeply grounded into what my thoughts are and it's better for me to write without listening to words being sung. I don't want to hear words.

I only want to hear words when I'm doing nothing but concentrating on a feeling...a feeling that I get from the music, the voice and the meaning of the words.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:34 am ET

I can't quite get totally relaxed. I can get a little bit relaxed and then something messes with me and I have to recoil and then start again.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:37 am ET

Sometimes, I enjoy both. Right now, I'm listening to an inspirational piece. You have to encourage yourself in certain situations, and this helps me in that respect. Clear vocals, combined with positive lyrics are soothing to me.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:38 am ET

I'm a Scorpio, after all, I'm meant to strike poisonously. haha

Lori - Justice For Michael   September 12th, 2009 5:40 am ET

Scorpios are secretive...and intense

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:44 am ET

I have a tape of inspirational gospel from the early '90s that I put together. It's from 3 albums and 2 artists. I actually shared the songs with Michael in an online letter during his trial.

The songs are so pertinent to any type of situation that you are encountering. One of them even spoke of being persecuted and wronged. I knew that I wanted Michael to have this group of songs because they were so strong and they literally heal when you listen to them.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:49 am ET

Lori, I'm secretive only if I want to be. Usually, I say what's on my mind and deal with the consequences, if there are any.

I'm basically an open book if I feel comfortable with my surroundings. If I feel restricted by others' actions and emotions, I don't say anything. I stand back and watch.

Don't explain me to me...please. For the sake, that not all Scorpios are alike, as not all people are.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:49 am ET

mytake - I think that is great. At times, you need the type of music that is restorative. I like to listen to Joann Rosario. Her music truly inspires me.

She and I have a issue in common. She lost her voice a few years ago, and God restored it. I encountered a similar situation earlier this year with my voice. I will never take my vocal ability for granted again. When you think you've lost the gift, it affects you.

So anyway, Joann Rosario is one to watch.

Lori - Justice For Michael   September 12th, 2009 5:50 am ET

Mytake – chill. I was just making a general statement. I have a Scorpio in the family.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:52 am ET

Eli, It seems as though you want me to go to Etok's blog and split her wig.

I've been avoiding going to that site because I know I won't be able to hold my peace. I'm bound to say something that she doesn't want to hear.

I don't say things to take them back, so maybe I shouldn't go there.

Is there something in particular that you want me to see?

If you say, "YES", then maybe it calls for further examination. HAHA

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 5:57 am ET

mytake - Good Lord.

Please, do not visit Etok's site.

Remember, relax...relate...release.

THROW 'EM IN THE CAN FOR DIPRIVAN!

mytake   September 12th, 2009 5:58 am ET

Nicole, I've never heard any of her music. If I did I didn't know it was her. I tend to go for the Southern Gospel sound because I'm from the South. It warms the soul, my soul like nothing else. NOT all of it does, just particular artists.

I'm not to keen on the newer talent on the Gospel Inspirational scene.

Doesn't mean that they aren't good or talented at what they do, just that...I can't grasp it completely the way I love to.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:00 am ET

Thanks, Nicole. I'm glad you know the danger that lurks at that site, either for me or for her. HAHA

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 12th, 2009 6:01 am ET

Mytake: Is there something in particular that you want me to see?
If you say, “YES”, then maybe it calls for further examination. HAHA

You can only counter your enemies if you know what they say. You have spelled out Martin Bashir as well, haven't you, so why not keep updated with Etok.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 12th, 2009 6:04 am ET

Mytake again:

"Okay, I guess Eli will follow us…Right Eli? Answer on the Janet Blog. haha"

Shalom!

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:08 am ET

Lori, I saw this question asked of someone else on another blog and I thought about you when I read it.

The person asked the other blogger: Are you really a Michael Jackson fan?

I thought it was strange at first and then I thought, not so strange at all.

The reason that I say this is because...get my meaning...

You don't seem to know some of the most general things about Michael. That has been my observation.

If you want examples, I can explain...if you think I don't know what I'm talking about maybe you should explain.

Sometimes, I get agitated by things that are not clear to me...I wonder and I don't want to wonder...I want my thoughts to be FREE and CLEAR.

If you think my question is rude, then I can only say, that there's a disconnect on one of our parts...and I'll accept that it's me since I only know myself...but I know myself very well...and same goes for you knowing yourself. That I know I'm RIGHT about.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:10 am ET

Oh my.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:13 am ET

mytake - Did you mean Lori? Or Eli?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:14 am ET

Eli said, Mytake, haha, go back and listen to your gospel. Humbleness will be the message. Go find what that trait is.

Shalom!
**************

I typed that...

(“Okay, I guess Eli will follow us…Right Eli? Answer on the Janet Blog. haha” )

when it was decided that we all would leave the concert blog and move to the Janet blog.

What was wrong with what I typed? and Why are insisting that I go to the Etok blog? Why the persistence?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:22 am ET

Nicole, I wrote to Lori and then to Eli.

I'm being REAL and a lot of people can't be REAL.

I'm not afraid to ask a question or to deal with the repercussion from it. I'm not asking to START an ARGUMENT. I'm asking because that's how I feel.

I don't have to be given an answer. Ignoring my question is an option.

Questions I've asked all night haven't been answered, so I won't feel bad about it.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:26 am ET

mytake - Oh, okay. Sometimes, we have to choose our battles. I don't know. Some battles aren't worth fighting. Isn't worth the energy. Besides, life is too short, right?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:26 am ET

Nicole, I have this energy flowing through me right now, and it doesn't feel like it's mine.

I don't play with my words, as you know. I am feeling as though anger is building up inside of me and it's hard to explain.

You know that I like to joke around a lot and you barely know me yourself, but you know this much about me.

It's weird and I can only imagine why I'm feeling this way.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:30 am ET

mytake - I know what you're saying, and you are very direct. I appreciate that quality. But Lori isn't an enemy. She cares about Michael too...

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:38 am ET

Ok, did everyone leave?

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:42 am ET

I guess so...and without saying goodbye. Wow. Ok.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:43 am ET

Nicole, I didn't come out and say that she was an enemy. My question was a valid one in the scope of things I've noticed.

The opportunity to state what I'm asking is unnecessary has been written in the question itself.

As I've said before, I can't control what I feel or sense. If I'm wrong then sobeit. If I'm right then sobeit.

I do not have a connection with Lori and she doesn't have one with me. We don't know each other.

What's weird is that somehow, I feel like I know a little bit more about you and that makes no sense, because the timing is the same on getting acquainted with both of you.

Call it what you want. I don't know.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:45 am ET

Nicole, if you are ready to leave it's okay, with me.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:48 am ET

mytake - I'm not sleepy, but if you are, I'll understand.

I learned a long time ago that you can't change anyone's mind once they've made it up. But I like both of you.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:49 am ET

Nicole, I suppose you left too. I was typing a message when you thought I had left the blog.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:51 am ET

I'm not gone. I'm still here.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:54 am ET

Nicole, I only know what I feel and my feelings are what drive me. Typing on a webpage to someone is basically just typing...NO...not for me it isn't.

Believe me or not...I get vibes about people and as weird as that sounds, it's true. Sometimes I actually visualize a person's face or can hear their voice.

This is not crazy talk, it's just plain talk.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:54 am ET

Did you leave?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:56 am ET

As I told you before, I've often felt psychic and that is something that can not always be explained.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 6:58 am ET

mytake - Oh, I see. Well, people have different methods of gaining perspective on things.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 6:58 am ET

It takes about 10 seconds or more for my page to refresh after I send a message. That plus the typing. If this page had the feature that shows a person typing like an Instant message then it would be easy to see that someon was still here.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:01 am ET

mytake - No one is there. It looks like Lori left without saying goodbye. That isn't like her, though.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:03 am ET

I just sat here and tears rolled down my eyes. That wasn't fake. I was feeling some real emotion and it was because of all the negative stuff that I heard would be on the TV on Monday about Michael.

I felt emotional distress. I've always felt a connection spiritually with him and this was provened to me many times. I will not explain it not on an online blog, but I know what I'm talking about.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:06 am ET

My tears rolled down my face not down my eyes. It's late, very late and I don't know how I typed that because that's not what I thought as I was typing it. My fingers did what they wanted to do.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:07 am ET

I'm not discussing Lori anymore. That subject is closed.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:08 am ET

mytake - A lot of people do not like the manner in which Michael is being depicted in the media. It's just terrible.

He was mistreated by the media during his life, and they have chosen to continue the disrespect even after his death. It is certainly disheartening.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:10 am ET

Now that I read that sentence again, I was suppose to type "rolled down from my eyes". UGHHH!

Nicole, are you going to talk about anything pertaining to Michael?

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:11 am ET

I just did.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:14 am ET

I'm feeling Michael's pain. I know this is not right what these reporters and TV journalist are doing. It's crucifying and adding more nails to his coffin. How much of this is being allowed because he was a Black Man? That's what I keep asking myself.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:18 am ET

mytake - No, it isn't right. That is for certain. I just want to know who had a hand in his murder. We need to know who killed him. This shouldn't have occurred.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:18 am ET

I have noticed that the cable news shows aren't covering much of the nonsense that the network news shows are doing. I don't know how long this will last though.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:22 am ET

As I have stated and others have thought, the list is long of who wanted to take him out. This has been brewing for many years. I felt it hard during the trial. That's why I dedicated myself to spiritually supporting him and asking God to keep him safe.

I kept feeling that he might get assasinated by a sniper or something. I would shake it out of my head every time I thought about it.

Somehow, it would creep in sometimes like any other thought in my head and I didn't want to see that. I kept saying it can't happen to him.
No, this will not happen.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:26 am ET

Well, apparently he told La Toya that it was a real possibility. Some people may have shrugged it off as paranoia, but he knew. And also, remember what Dick Gregory said he told him at Neverland?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:29 am ET

I really feel that they (the conspirators to his tragedy) didn't want Michael to get back to the status of which he had years ago. They wanted to keep him dangling on a string.

It was too much for them to accept that his tickets sold out the way that they did. This meant no more talk of his debts, and his fallen iconic stature, his down and out has been status, No, this was going to be his future to live out his life a beautiful successful talented mega star.

They didn't want that.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:36 am ET

On that note, I certainly agree. With this tour, he would have been on top again. There was great anticipation for this series of shows. Certain entities knew that they would not be receiving a cut of the profits this go-around. They couldn't allow it to happen.

It's a shame to go to such lengths, but some people will do anything for money. With him out of the picture, they are certainly raking it in.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:37 am ET

I heard about the talk with Dick Gregory. Even though, God makes the definitive decision on our time to depart, what we have here now is the WHO and the HOW MANY. God knows the WHY.

We're left with channeling our hearts and souls to acknowledge WHAT Michael gave to us and WHERE he took us with his blessed gift from God.

Everything in it's own season. 50 was Michael's magic number.

God knows I wish that he didn't have to suffer, though he had luxury and poverty in his life, he also gave all he had to give, 200% of himself with every single moment that he exhibited his greatness.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:45 am ET

Janet will exhibit that strength and energy that Michael was drenched in when he was upon the stage. It will be electric from start to finish.

Michael may invade her body and rip the stage apart. HaHa

Do you watch this show called: Drop Dead Diva?

When I first watched it, I was thinking...What is this?...Do I want to watch this?

Then when I saw what the premise was about, I was like OMG!

I had thought about Michael doing something like this before I even knew exactly what the show was about.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:46 am ET

True, God does know our end from the beginning. And yes, God allotted Michael 50 years to do what he placed him here to accomplish. How profound.

You know, we never know how we will leave this Earth, or the method by which we will meet our end(s). But one thing is for certain: God knows. And we just have to live each day to the fullest.

I believe that Michael did that. He never short-changed himself. He always gave the best of himself to the world, his children, and to his family in general. So now he will receive the ultimate reward from the One who created him.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 7:47 am ET

I've never watched that show, but I've flipped past it.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:54 am ET

It's a good show. I didn't think that it would be but it surprised me.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:57 am ET

The characters on Drop Dead Diva are believable. The storylines are interesting and educational. They uncover nonapparent ways to handle legal cases in the courtroom.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 7:59 am ET

Oh yeah, don't forget to check out the video on "Got Talent" on Yahoo.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 8:00 am ET

The show sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 8:00 am ET

Do you have the URL?

mytake   September 12th, 2009 8:06 am ET

It's 7am right about now. So maybe it's time to go play with something else. haha

Like maybe, my pillow and my stuffed lilac gorilla, I named: Woobee.

It's a cute little very soft stuffed animal that I bought in 2005. It was supposed to just sit on my bed because I love stuffed animals, but he became a special little pillow sometimes that I throw around and lay on and squish in his head and stomach. HaHa

Seriously, I would really hate if something happen to him. Haha

See now I'm getting tired and soft pillows are on my mind.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 8:10 am ET

Ok, sleep well....you and your pillow...LOL...

I need to take my car to the shop, so no rest for me.

mytake   September 12th, 2009 8:11 am ET

Well, the link is there so I hope you get it before it gets erased.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 8:12 am ET

I have it. Thanks!

mytake   September 12th, 2009 8:14 am ET

Yeah, alright. I'll chat with you maybe later or maybe not. I'll check it out here to see who's around.

Have a great day!

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 8:16 am ET

Just hit me up the normal way too. We'll talk either way. 🙂

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   September 12th, 2009 11:12 am ET

Mytake, Nicole,

I see you speak about G-d. I think this is the most important factor to get healed from this. Personally I am feeling much better to know that Michael is in good hands. Though his life in the end and his death were tragic, this pain is all over for him now.

Sheletta   September 12th, 2009 6:11 pm ET

Nicole S: What you said about Michael, living his leife to the fullest is truth and I agree with you 100 percent that we don't know when we will be called home.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   September 12th, 2009 11:03 pm ET

Eli - Yes, it is the most important factor. Although Michael is loved missed by so many, he is in the arms of the Father. There is absolutely no better place to be.

Sheletta – Thank you. No, we never know the time...nor the place when we will take our last breaths. That is why it is important to live right, so that you go to the right place once you exit the Earth realm.

THROW 'EM IN THE CAN FOR DIPRIVAN!

marin-indonesia   September 12th, 2009 11:17 pm ET

No matter how much tribute or interview made after michael passed away, it can't change the fact that he's gone. Nothing could make me feel better. Strange how this man can create a big hole in my heart and many people's heart by his death. I'm broken hearted.

pat davis   September 13th, 2009 4:10 am ET

Marin– I'm broken hearted too. Michael suffered so much in life, and then to die at the hands of another. It's heartbreaking. Such a beautiful soul. I feel like I lost a family member. It's heartbreaking. MJ4LIFE

jacqueline from holland   September 13th, 2009 4:32 am ET

hi there are you in this blog

jacqueline from holland   September 13th, 2009 4:37 am ET

the tabloids wont stop this time michael was a few days before he died confused
thats wat the tabloid news of the world says
THE ARE NUTS CRAZY IDIOTS .....LEAVE HIM ALONE

jacqueline from holland   September 13th, 2009 4:41 am ET

all they do is putting michael into the ground
they better come with something nice

marin-indonesia   September 13th, 2009 4:41 am ET

@ pat davis: I know.. It hurts.
Hi jacqueline

jacqueline from holland   September 13th, 2009 4:52 am ET

hi marin evrybody moves all over the blogs

marin-indonesia   September 13th, 2009 5:06 am ET

I guess so jacquelin, but I'm waiting for another great topic on this blog, see u there, I'm off for a while.. Bye 🙂

Nation   September 13th, 2009 12:59 pm ET

I was not a fan of Michael's but respect what he achieved. I LOVE JANET, wish her happiness and peace, and I can't wait to see her take the stage tonight!!!

vanessa   September 14th, 2009 3:25 pm ET

I'm looking forward to reading the full interview. Interested in hearing anything about the jackson family and how they coping with this tragic news. they at least have the outlet of singing songs about Michael. This will be a very sad interview but we are very interested in what family says about Michael, as he is always in our hearts.
Question: Wasn't Mr.Murray an accomplished doctor with his own practice before the became Michael's doctor.
Love to both Michael and Janet. Hopefully the media don't spin any of this to sound bad.

Veronica   September 15th, 2009 4:34 am ET

God bless you, Janet. Michael loved you so much. I hope you will spent a lot of time with his children, because you and Michael are so much a like. You are the closest thing to Michael they have.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter