CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 28, 2009

Michael Jackson's Birthday Celebration - Brooklyn Style

Posted: 11:39 AM ET

By Manny Fernandez via New York Times

Marty Markowitz, the Brooklyn borough president, will present a proclamation declaring the day Michael Jackson Day in Brooklyn. The Rev. Al Sharpton will supply the prayer. DJ Spinna will supply the music.michael_jackson_performing

On Saturday, thousands are expected to fill the Nethermead meadow in the center of Prospect Park to celebrate Mr. Jackson’s life on what would have been his 51st birthday. The party, originally planned as a block-party-style gathering for 2,000 in Fort Greene Park, was moved to Prospect Park, which is larger, to accommodate a crowd that organizers believe could grow to 10,000.

The free event will be from noon to 5 p.m., rain or shine.

The celebration is being organized by the director Spike Lee, who filmed Mr. Jackson in Brazil for the music video for “They Don’t Care About Us,” a controversial song from Mr. Jackson’s 1995 album, “HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I.” Mr. Jackson went back into the studio to change some of the words in the song after the album was released, in response to accusations that the lyrics were anti-Semitic.

In an interview this month with The Root, an online magazine on black culture, Mr. Lee said of the party: “It’s going to just be how we do it, Brooklyn style, I’ll leave it at that. It’s going to be a joyous, festive, celebratory party.” He also said: “We’re of the same era. I wanted my Afro to be perfectly round like Michael’s, all that stuff.”

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Michael Jackson

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 11:40 am ET

I can't wait–I will definitely be there–rain or shine.

Mara   August 28th, 2009 11:44 am ET

Brooklyn's in the house...hey

Have fun Linda!!!

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 11:49 am ET

Wait.... he is saying Michael Changed some of the words to ..They Don't Care About Us.... the interview with Diane Sawyer... Michael explained what he wrote... Michael didn't say anything about changing any words to the song....

Gene   August 28th, 2009 11:50 am ET

Hi s to linda. you makeing me promises Ok. you makeing the danceing for me at MJ party. I am not be able to do danceing yet canot to go brroklyn eter. you haveing great thiese times.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:07 pm ET

Morning! I wish I could go to the birthday party. You New Yorkers will have to also party for the rest of us. 🙂

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:11 pm ET

Sing with me all
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.

Happy 51st b-day Michael Joseph Jackson.
I will miss u always but u'll always be in my heart.

Lisa S   August 28th, 2009 12:11 pm ET

Great initiative! But why does the party finish so early? Michael is worth dancing all night long for so dont stop til you get enough 🙂

Diane in Minneapolis   August 28th, 2009 12:12 pm ET

Spike Lee – what a class act! I would love to be there. Linda – you go girl and report back to us!

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 12:12 pm ET

@Honorine, I am sorry, I can't sing your song.

Michael died under very tragic circumstances and his children are without a father now. The father they loved dearly. Rememberance okay, but celebration, no.

Lisa S   August 28th, 2009 12:17 pm ET

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel August 28th, 2009 12:12 pm ET

Celebrating birthdays is to celebrate the fact that someone was born and what a gift their life was to the world.

There are so many children that loose their parents everyday and it is extreemly important to be able to be happy even if you have a sorrow in your heart. Life must go on because we are still alive.

"Smile even though your heart is aching"

"thats the time your must keep on trying"

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:18 pm ET

Hi Honorine–where have you been?

Hi Lori, Hi Gene

I'm getting so excited about his Birthday Parry–I know it will be sad too

Diane in Minneapolis   August 28th, 2009 12:27 pm ET

Linda –
I am thinking some other high profile friends of MJ's might show up and surprise everyone. I am so envious. It's a good thing MJ chose me FIRST to have his love child B4 you or I would be really grumpy right now :)) I would probably be flailing about like jolly and jdfholland.

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:34 pm ET

*Party

akshara sharma   August 28th, 2009 12:35 pm ET

its great to call it as Michael jackson day on august 29th...

but I was thinking it would be wonderful if they officially made 29th of august as childrens day....Michael always said that there was mothers day, fathers day...but no children's day!.....he always wanted that...it would be a good idea to have it same as his birthday!

mariau   August 28th, 2009 12:35 pm ET

hi linda 🙂 did you check the link.. i'm uploding the video in youtube not yet done..
but you can watch it in yahoo group welovemichael jackson

mariau   August 28th, 2009 12:36 pm ET

lisa s.. 🙂 well said..

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:37 pm ET

@Diane–Maybe-I'll let you guys know

@Lisa S–I agree–Smile though you heart is aching is right–you have too-otherwise tomorrow I would be crying all day.

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:42 pm ET

Hi Linda,

I've been around and reading a lot of posts. But when tthey keep repeating things that i've given my opinion on earlier, i just don't feel like posting again. But i've beem doing a lot of reading on all the blogs everyday.

@Eli, if u dont want to celebrate, that's find. I put that up for those who want to. I will always celebrate MJ till the day i die myself. He's just that type of person. I've danced to some of his music and i'm about to continue the boogie.

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:44 pm ET

Linda

i so want to be u right now. I'm happy for u. Atleast there is someone to give us scoops from the party. Be ready to tell us all about what u experienced.
I'm jealous a little though. lol.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 12:45 pm ET

HI honorine, lori.. how are you guys? 🙂
me too.. i will celebrate it..

lisa s.- i know i'm not invited to your party because i'm too old to dance moonwalk...

linda – please try to dance too much for me..

mariau   August 28th, 2009 12:46 pm ET

honorine – you're right.. repeating topics.. awful.. and boring..
because... the same comment i should post it on.. and i'm tired..

beth   August 28th, 2009 12:48 pm ET

I wish there was a celebration in my city! Anyone know of anything going on in San Francisco???? – It isn't as hip a city as NYC.

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:48 pm ET

Hey there mariau

mariau   August 28th, 2009 12:50 pm ET

honorine i just finished this video slide for MJ and i want to post it here in LKL..
First need to upload in youtube.. then here..

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:50 pm ET

beth,

i feel the same way. but that isn't going to stop or slow me down. I can't be in NY right now but i'm going to NYC(party, sing dance) in my house.lol

I've tried the moonwalk so many times and i still can't get it right. I'm pissed.lol.

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:55 pm ET

@beth
You're not the only one–I have been trying to get the Moonwalk since Motown–25–I still can't figure it out–Oh well

billie   August 28th, 2009 12:58 pm ET

The death of Michael Jackson is the birth of his immortal legacy!
Long Live the King!

Honorine   August 28th, 2009 12:59 pm ET

mariau,

yes plz. post.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 1:05 pm ET

honorine – hahahaha 🙂 🙂

linda – hahahaha 🙂 🙂 the moonwalk dance and robotic.. hahahaha

i can dance robotic much easier.. hahahahah

mariau   August 28th, 2009 1:08 pm ET

linda – breaking news.. greatest pop star robbie williams..
in music.com what is this?????

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 1:12 pm ET

@Honorine, there will come a day I will celebrate MJ, but not now.

Maureen (UK)   August 28th, 2009 1:22 pm ET

The 29th should definitely become, "Michael Jackson Day."
Have a great day everyone !

mariau   August 28th, 2009 1:24 pm ET

eli,
i understand , this is about religion, how you celebrate the death of your love one.. everyone have different celebreations about birthday.
but for me.. i will celebrate Michael's birthday by simply watching all his video, listen to his music and with some glass of wine.

ooh... i feel so sad.. it's mixed emotions.. sometimes is difficult not to be sad.. 🙁 🙁

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 1:25 pm ET

Wish I could be there 🙁

Eli, I think, Michael himself would do this day same way. And the idea of "children's day" could be his 🙂
There will be time and occasion to cry on thursday but tomorrow let us celebrate him, his music and his legacy!

sonia   August 28th, 2009 1:28 pm ET

yeah...childrens day! as 29th august.....would be amazing!
... yes akshara i agree with you.he did talk about childrens day...would be great to make it as an official childrens day!

but for tomorrow it is going to be happy birthday Michael:)

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 1:35 pm ET

Mariau, shalom!

Is it about religion?

mariau   August 28th, 2009 1:37 pm ET

eli
i know.. and i understand..

MJLover   August 28th, 2009 1:38 pm ET

Happy Birthday MJ....u r still alive in our hearts!!!! We love U!!!!!!
Hope you are enjoying it up there with better company as opposed to this world where people are mean!!!

mariau   August 28th, 2009 1:40 pm ET

Brigida, Italy
i agree with you 🙂

sonia   August 28th, 2009 1:42 pm ET

yeah…childrens day! as 29th august…..would be amazing!
… yes akshara i agree with you.he did talk about childrens day…would be great to make it as an official childrens day!

but for tomorrow it is going to be happy birthday Michael:)

Lisa S   August 28th, 2009 2:02 pm ET

mariau:

I never said you were too old. You are always welcome! You should see my outfit. There isnt space for one more sequin on my clothes 🙂

Jacquelyn   August 28th, 2009 2:05 pm ET

It's Brooklyn!!!!!!! Less than 24 hours until Michael's Birthday Celebration. 🙂

mariau   August 28th, 2009 2:11 pm ET

hi jacquelyn how are you? 🙂

lisa s.– hahahaaha thanks.. 🙂

June   August 28th, 2009 2:11 pm ET

I'll be there representing for all the Michaelmaniacs, such as myself, who cannot be there. You'll be with us in spirit. Doing it up Brooklyn-style! Yes! Most stations including 98.7FM in NY is playing MJ all weekend long. I've been listening all day.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 2:17 pm ET

Mariau, could you explain about the religion, I don't understand.

Jacquelyn   August 28th, 2009 2:17 pm ET

Hi mariau, I am good and u?

mariau   August 28th, 2009 2:27 pm ET

eli,
because its traditional of how you celebrate the dead.. i guess it's different.

Jacquelyn- i'm good too.. i posted that in our groups

rita -india   August 28th, 2009 2:30 pm ET

hey!

Its august 29th 12:00AM in India!

Happy birthday MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Lighting a candle and sending my wishes and prayers to you.
love you always:

Jessica   August 28th, 2009 2:33 pm ET

Mariau: Michael would have been so proud and impressed by you. You guys who make these videos and websites for Michael are also gifted with talent. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us, it warms my heart to see these messages about Michael's spirit and what he was really about.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 2:35 pm ET

jessica– that's why we are all MJ fans because we knew he was genius.. and part of his creativity.. THANKS.. 🙂

akshara   August 28th, 2009 2:36 pm ET

Its august 29th 12:00AM in India!

Happy birthday MICHAEL JACKSON!!

Lighting a candle and sending my wishes and prayers to you.
love you always:

mariau   August 28th, 2009 2:51 pm ET

MICHAEL JACKSON YOU WILL FOREVER LIVE IN OUR HEARTS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL..
GOD WILL YOU THE MOST SPECIAL GIFT.. HEAVEN AND ETERNAL SERENITY AND EVERLASTING HAPPINESS..

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU..

Natela Chubinidze   August 28th, 2009 2:51 pm ET

We love you very very very much dear Michael!I think everybody is going to celebrate your birthday!in a HEAVEN GOD WITH YOU AND WITH ANGELS GOING TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Happy happy birthday dearest MichaelForever love you.Natalia.

stu   August 28th, 2009 2:59 pm ET

Happy burtsday our wunderfol talent,careing loveing angel in the heven.We never going to forgat you!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 3:00 pm ET

Mariau

Great job, beautiful, thank you!

stu   August 28th, 2009 3:03 pm ET

Yes Mariau,thank you!Its wunderfull,and you talk from all of our heart!

stu   August 28th, 2009 3:04 pm ET

Linda,just today and tumorrow i am gonna dream that,he will show up on hes burtsday.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:17 pm ET

stu.... it's ok -- 🙂 🙂

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 3:18 pm ET

Come tomorrow,WE will be celebrating MICHAEL JACKSON- the man,the entertainer and most importantly,his legacy which will live on FOREVER............................

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:19 pm ET

Lora Ottawa Canada

i include the two bugs here.. hahaha 🙂 🙂

stu – me too i will celebrate MJ's birthday alone - 🙂

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 3:21 pm ET

Mariau

Yes i noticed that! Funny!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 3:25 pm ET

I will be listening to MJ music all day, just bought another CD today, Invincible...it has so many beautiful songs on it. I telephoned this morning to HMV and they said they had 5 cd's left......when I got there....I bought the last one!

FARAH   August 28th, 2009 3:27 pm ET

In the eastern part of the globe, it is already August 29. Thank U God for sending such a beautiful person, to this planet who touched and inspired millions across the globe—myself being one of them. I am a better person because of this person that u sent on August 29, 1958.

I will be spending the day by watching MJ's videos, listening to his songs, and praying for him and his children-Praying that attempts by some ill-wishers to tarnish MJ's legacy fail miserably; praying that MJ remains in eternal peace till the judgment day. Praying that MJ finds his eternal abode in the best gardens of the heaven.

Though one of my favorite songs, but now i realize, how difficult, rather next to impossible it is sometimes to smile while ur heart is aching. Or will u call it a smile when tears are rolling down your eyes.

Michael you will be missed forever. Rest in Peace

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:29 pm ET

Lora Ottawa Canada
yes - tomorrow i will be listening to his music and i will light up a candle for MJ

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:30 pm ET

farah - well said 🙂 amen

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 3:35 pm ET

Farah

Beautifully said....I posted a link of Smile sung by Michael, just above....has pictures of MJ's beautiful smile.....just gorgeous!

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:37 pm ET

Lora Ottawa Canada
oh yes his smile.. i missed that smile..

stu   August 28th, 2009 3:42 pm ET

Mariau,i was wright that for you on som other blog,how much i was lough about that you put this 2 Bugs" in it... 😀
I olso dont have nobody to selebrate with,so i will doo it alon.Its not gonna be so diferent from my other days,couse i am lissening MJ songs anyway alvais.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 3:55 pm ET

stu.. yes because still they are part of us - making us mad and angry. 🙂 🙂

Sheletta   August 28th, 2009 4:55 pm ET

I bet this will be Nice. I know his spirit's is going to be Happy to know that his fans love him unconditionally, that they will be celebrating his B'day even if he's not here to do it himself.

sarah   August 28th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

oh i Wish i was there to celebrate MJ b-day .................Happy Birthday Michael

We miss u MIchael sooooooooooooooo much, May u rest in peace, and get the Justice that you deserves.....................

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN!!!PEACE!!!

alisha   August 28th, 2009 5:05 pm ET

Today is probly a very exiting day for Michael's fam. He is probly celebrating in Heaven right now with all the Angels or even having a concert.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!
R.I.P love ya God bless his family!!!!
We'll be missing you

Patty Anderson   August 28th, 2009 5:16 pm ET

Wish I could be there. RIP Michael

Bertha Cecilia Urdinola Aljure   August 28th, 2009 6:02 pm ET

Happy birthday: Michael in de heaven!!!!!

Mion   August 28th, 2009 6:57 pm ET

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson~ And I will definitely be there tomorrow!

Maureen (UK)   August 28th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL !
WE MISS YOU.

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 7:28 pm ET

Happy Birthday in heaven dear Michael!

Time Life has released about 200 pictures almost never pubblished.
Google (and then to images): Michael Jackson source:life
Most of them are black/white but very cute!
Think, I pick up one or two for desktop (I've already about 10 to change)

irene   August 28th, 2009 7:30 pm ET

Smthng else – MJ WAS A GOOD MAN…..
—————————————————————————————–
* % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % *

“MOTHER”, by Michael Jackson

Eons of time I’ve been Gestating
To take a form been hesitating
From the unmanifest this cosmic conception
On this earth a fantastic reception
And then one fateful August morn
From your being I was born
With tender love you nurtured a seed
To your own distress you paid no heed
Unmindful of any risk and danger
You decided upon this lonely stranger

Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky
Glittering birds that fly on high
Out of fragments you’ve made me whole
From the elements you fashioned my soul
Mother dear, you gave me life
Because of you, no struggle or strife
You gave me joy and position
Cared for me without condition
And if I ever change this world
Its from the emotions you’ve unfurl’d
Your compassion is so sweet and clear
Your finest feelings I can hear

And now that I have come so far
Met with every kind and czar
Encountered every color and creed
I go back to that starry night
With not a fear for muscle or might
You taught me how to stand a fight
For every single wrong and right
Every day without a hold
I will treasure what you’ve mold
I will remember every kiss
Your sweet words Ill never miss

No matter where I go from here
Youre in my heart, my mother dear.

——————————————————
MJJ, Dancing the dream

* % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % *

Enjoy reading Alice in Wonderland in heaven – listening to Chopin and Beethoven Im sure – sitting in a big beautiful tree, reserved for you 51 years ago – fantasizing – looking over the beautiful peaceful fields of silver, gold and green. Youre at home now. Your first happy birthday.

Alicia   August 28th, 2009 7:59 pm ET

Akshara, great idea to make Michael's birthday Children's Day. He always did want that day to happen. Love it.

carol kesling   August 28th, 2009 8:49 pm ET

happy birthday michael..............will love you allways.... god bless and keep you safe!!!!!

Celeste Adams   August 28th, 2009 9:19 pm ET

happy birthday michael!! i miss you so much! i hope you have a happy birthday.

akshara   August 28th, 2009 10:50 pm ET

yes alicia ..i hope a day comes that 29th august is celebrated as childrens day world wide....

Cocovelvet   August 28th, 2009 11:07 pm ET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ONE......I'M JUST ARRIVING FROM CELEBRATING YOUR LIFE AND BIRTHDAY ; OOOCHHHH!!!!! MY LEGS ARE ACHING SO MUCH FROM DANCING YOUR SWEET MELODIES MIKE; DESPITE THAT I TRIED TO PUT THEM INTO COLD WATER TO COOL DOWN......ADRENALIN PURE I HAD THIS EVENING...... 🙂

Gay   August 28th, 2009 11:56 pm ET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MICHAEL. HE WILL BE DANCING AND PARTYING LIKE THE REST OF US, HE SHOULD HE'S 51. HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART AND SOUL. PARTY ON MICHAEL.
I WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING EVERYTIME IT COMES TO YOUR BIRTHDAY... LOVE YOU.

Stacey   August 29th, 2009 12:03 am ET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicole   August 29th, 2009 12:49 am ET

Happy birthday Michael, I hope that you are happy at your new place, eventhough I miss you very much. I am listening to your songs tonight!

natalie carter   August 29th, 2009 12:56 am ET

HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY MICHAEL FOR YOPU ARE IN HEVEAN NOW AND FOREVER REMEMBER YOUR MUSIC, YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE TODAY.

Bertha Cecilia Urdinola Aljure   August 29th, 2009 2:28 am ET

IRENE: Thank you for this pretty song!!!!!

ann   August 29th, 2009 4:35 am ET

happy birthday michael you will always be with me going to listen to your music alll day miss you lots annxxxxx

Allure   August 29th, 2009 5:10 am ET

How to remember Michael on a special day like today?

Of course as a great singer, an amazing dancer but in particular as an extraordinary song writer. I’ve never known another musician who was able to open his heart that way, telling about his feelings as well as his passions with the lyrics of his songs. He was never afraid of showing his inner life.
I think with the song Childhood (from the album HIStory, 1995), Michael revealed a lot of himself:
“No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities
‘cause I keep kidding around like a child”…….
“Before you judge me, try hard to love me
look within your hard then ask”

I will remember Michael also for his incredible humanitarian efforts and his message to the world. I therefore love his speech from the Legend Grammy Award, February 24th, 1993 (from the DVD Dangerous, 1993). MJ talks about himself, the reason why he loves children and his mission on Earth:
“…..In the past month, I’ve gone from “Where is he?” to “Here he is again.”
But I muss confess it feels good to be thought of as a person, not as a personality. Because I don’t read all the things written about me, I wasn’t aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizarre but when you grow up as I did in front of 100 million people since the age of five, you’re automatically different.
The last few weeks I have been cleansing myself and it’s been a rebirth from myself.
It’s like a cleansing spirit.
My childhood was completely taken away from me. There was no X-mas. There was no birthdays. It was not a normal childhood, no normal pleasures of childhood. Those were exchanged for hard work, struggle and pain and eventual material and professional success. But as an awful price I cannot re-create that part of my life nor would I change any part of my life. However, today when I create my music I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our God-given talents.
The sound of approval rose across the universe and the whole world abounds in magic. Wonder fills our hearts, for we have glimpsed for an instant the playfulness of life and that’s why I love children and learn so much from being around them.
I realize that many of our world’s problems today from the inner-city crime to large-scale wars and terrorism and our overcrowded prisons are a result of the fact that children have had their childhood stolen from them. The magic, the wonder, the mystery and the innocence of a child’s heart are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world. I really believe that.
What we need to learn from children isn’t childish. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life which is ever present and only asks to be lived. They know the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognized within our own hearts.
Today I would like to thank all the children of the world, including the sick and deprived. I’m am so sensitive to your pain….”

To everyone who would rather cry today…..smile instead. Yes, smile! I think Michael wouldn’t be glad to hear you cry, he would prefer to see you smile. Therefore remember his favorite song:
“Smile though your hard is aching, smile if you know it’s breaking
when there are clouds in the sky, you get by”…..
(Smile, a tribute to Charles Chaplin, from the album HIStory, 1995).
Listen carefully to the lyrics – it helps, especially today!

Michael, we will always love you and never forget you and, somehow, we will never let you part for you’re always in our hearts!

Millie   August 29th, 2009 5:39 am ET

Happy birthday Mike.....

Love you always!

spirit   August 29th, 2009 5:43 am ET

Allure

Thank you for sharing that... I MISS Michael sooooooooooooo much today... It really is a sad day coz he is not with us & we remember him and miss him so much... I cry but as you said Michael would prefer to see us smile today... He was a beautiful, gentle soul and we'll never see the likes of him again...
I loved the speech from the Legend Grammy Award, February 24th, 1993 (from the DVD Dangerous, 1993) that you shared here... I have only one thing to say... Michael was a sage and all the ordinary people failed to understand his love & his wisdom... There is so much truth in his words when you listen to his lyrics or read his speeches... Why is it that the world failed to understand the passionate words which he was brave enough to share with us...
My heart cries for him... & I have nothing but PROFOUND LOVE, DEEP GRATITUDE AND EARNEST PRAYERS TO OFFER ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

MAY GOD BLESS HIM FOREVER!!! THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!

akshara   August 29th, 2009 5:55 am ET

happy birthday michael
love you forever

cindelafrance   August 29th, 2009 7:34 am ET

Lets not forget, that today ..Is MICHAEL’S Birthday
He would have been 51 years young…A Beautiful
shining star, taken from us way to young ….
Lets all celebrate Gods wonderful creation ..
“MICHAEL JOESPH JACKSON” ,By celebrating
in the streets “No matter where you are” this musical
genius
SHOW HIM THE LOVE
REST IN PEACE SWEET ANGEL

Maureen (UK)   August 29th, 2009 7:58 am ET

Allure
That was a beautiful message for Michael's birthday.

michell   August 29th, 2009 8:30 am ET

this is really good news that his birthday is celebrated.i also wish my legend michael jackson sir a very happy birthday.on 29 august 1958 a person with incredible talent and beautiful heart was born in this world. he is always live in our heart and always remembered through his songs and music.my love and prayers are always with him.always keep smiling.and thankyou for giving this world and me the main purpose of life to spread love ,humanity,peace and smile.you are not in this world but your wonderful memories always live with us.love u and miss u .

Patty Anderson   August 29th, 2009 8:30 am ET

Happy Birthday Michael

Bertha Cecilia Urdinola Aljure   August 29th, 2009 9:27 am ET

Guys: De day is broken! We pride today for Michael also we are so happy because he lives in ons.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! and of lot of fun......

Amy   August 29th, 2009 10:41 am ET

I've just finished watching Michael's History Tour Munich on TV. Earth Song brought tears to my eyes. He really has such a caring and beautiful heart. I hate the media and others who caused him so much undeserved pain.

Happy Birthday, dear Michael. May you find real happiness and know that you are greatly loved.

Kaz   August 29th, 2009 12:54 pm ET

Happy Birthday Michael, from the U.K. miss you soooooo much, you were and still are simply the best 🙂

Iva   August 29th, 2009 1:13 pm ET

Happy birthday Michael! we miss you soo much, we love you soo much..may now you find real peace..so sad you missed your 51st but we're celebrating it for you..coz you're always in our heart..uuh wish i could be at the party..
Oh, thank you for the video..i miss his smile...

rosegarden   August 29th, 2009 1:29 pm ET

Happy Birthday Michael!
You are always in our hearts!

Sarah   August 29th, 2009 2:38 pm ET

~Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!~

I love you from the deepest part of my heart and you will ALWAYS be in my heart. I wish you were still here. You mean the world to me and I hope you are at peace. Even though you are not here, I know you are here in spirit. Thank You for everything you have done for this world and me. Thank you very much.

P.S. Can anyone please tell me where I can find videos of Michael Jackson's birthday celebration at Prospect Park in Brooklyn? I can't make it there, but I would love to watch videos or pictures even. Thank You.

Allure   August 29th, 2009 2:52 pm ET

spirit:
You got it! Thank u!

Maureen (UK):
Grazie mille cara!

stu   August 29th, 2009 3:10 pm ET

Tatiana,i started the day with a red candle,and woching som videos about Michael...

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:10 pm ET

Ok, I am here but may be those stupids will be here too

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:13 pm ET

Stu
you now I am here in bed watching his video on tv, althoug I have then and I even haven`t eat, there are so many music that I don`t know what channel watch

Stu,Hungary   August 29th, 2009 3:14 pm ET

Whenn Michael came to Hungary,he was giving money for cheretis,he went to hospitals,and he saved a beautifull lovly litle boy,who had no chance for life.he was suposto have wicks left.but Michael didnt give up on hem.Olso the kis had sad past,the mam didnt come to visit hem,and the father just few times.thay didnt care about hem.That litle boy is a life today,and he is just one of that kids,who Michael saved...

Stu,Hungary   August 29th, 2009 3:16 pm ET

I cant even gat to the tv,i am so peast of,couse my family dont let me,alvais somebody else woching something...I whant to gat somehow all hes video klipps,but i dont finde them anywhere

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:19 pm ET

Stu:
I am from cuba, and many cubans love Michael

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:31 pm ET

Oh! My that guy Jonh is completly out of his mind! Is raining a lot in New York but peolpe are celebrating Michael's Birthday I wonder hoe Linda is doing I hope well ! I am living to California tonight is going to be a long drive. I have things to do there and I know I will not be able to go nera th Forest Lawn in Glendale, but on Friday I am going there at least I know where Michael is and I want to make a prayer for him over there.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:35 pm ET

Farewell
Please make a prayer for me, I don`t live in USA but I hope some day I will visit the place where he will be

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:35 pm ET

@TATIANA , You see this person is here again. What a looser right today he is doing on purpose , he has been ignored by us for a couple of days and today for all days he wants to push our nerves. Let's kep cool! He is a mental case/

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:37 pm ET

Oh! just a few minutes ago I was dancing with black and white, celebrating Michael, now I am crying with man in the mirror, miss you so much Michael

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:41 pm ET

@ Tatiana, the problem is that inside of the Mausoleum only family and authorazid peopl can go, that means we the fans will never be allowed there. What I am going to do is just walk at the Park and make my prayers I will keep all of you im my prayers for Michael.
That's a shame ,you see why the family is affraid they should be.Hate is a bad word . But I will bing only Love and positive energy to Michael he had enough of this when he was here, right?

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:42 pm ET

Usually I don´t write very much in the blog, my english is not so good, but today I have to do it

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:44 pm ET

Farewell thank you so much, you know, t may be in the future there will some special place for him and we can visit

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:46 pm ET

@ Tatiana, Are you going to the Tribute in Vienna on Sep 26? I bought 2 ticktes but the airfares are to expensive so, will kep as memory . Because, I would rather be going to London to se him. not Jermaine.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:49 pm ET

I wish I could, I am so far from Vienna!, I am in México, but sure I will watch on TV and my heart will be there

Stu   August 29th, 2009 3:49 pm ET

I am back.We had argument with my husband,couse he was woch some rock show,but i whant MJ,and now he dont talk to me,and go to work earlyer 😀 Now i have the tv,and i pit on the big speakers,and we ingoing it with my son.Then after 10 minutes will start on icelandik chanel a show about hem,and after moonwalker.After that back to VH1.I hope thay dont stop midnight.

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:50 pm ET

@ Tatiana, The special place is in our hearts! You see, I have been a fan for 38 years. I have seen many fases of Michael . He was growing up me to. I saw Michael performed 3 times and I lived in LA duing the 80's is so much I could tell you. Well. I am from Brazil I came to the US in the 80"s and Michael is an old passion.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:52 pm ET

Ha Ha Stu, so you have some problem at home!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 3:54 pm ET

No,the problem is gun to work 😀 and i have funn,and i have to cry too.This guy never gonna die!I wish MTV would make after this MJ days too.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:55 pm ET

OH Farewell you are so lucky! you saw him!, but at that time I was living in Cuba and for us was impossible go anywhere

Stu   August 29th, 2009 3:57 pm ET

Wath?Rock show?

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 3:59 pm ET

Now I am watching "gone to soon" is so sad that Michael has gone to soon! I wish at least he knew that there are so many people that love him, when I see all the terible things that he has to pass, I am very sad, now I can`t stop crying

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 3:59 pm ET

@ I am listening to You Rock my World ! Is one of the 100"ss that I love! That was one of the best years for him! Where in Mexico are you from? I was in Guadalajara years ago! And I had a lot of Techillas in Tonala.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:03 pm ET

No Farewell, I am in México since 1994 and he was here in 93, so I never had the oportunity to see him, and I so sorry for that, and now I dont`have the chance

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:10 pm ET

@ I saw Michael fo th first time in 1987 in London at the Wembley Stadium and then in 1991 in Pasadena Rose Bowl and in 2001 in Whassington DC he was there for a show for the victims for Sep 11th.
And in 2001 I was about to go to the Burbank Studio (Dancer studio where he usted to dance) but I could go . Well, it is very hard for me as for many of us to explain to you what I feel in regards to Michael is like he knew there were strangers that love him but how can you reach out to him. And now knowing the facts about what his life was to end. I feel very sad. Don't get me wrong I have a family and a beautiful son but my deam was to have a huma conversation with Michael.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:19 pm ET

I understand you, every body have dreams, and my dream was always meet Michael, and now is very sad, that when I have the oportunity because I live here, never my dream will come true

Stu   August 29th, 2009 4:20 pm ET

Ohh,Dirty Diana!He is so f...g sexy!

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:21 pm ET

I am watching childhood, and is very sad, he was so misunderstood!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 4:22 pm ET

I could never see hem.He was the only star,i realy whant to see,and i couldnt... 🙁

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:23 pm ET

@ Estonces eres Cubana! Yo soy Brasilena. My espanol es mas o menos para escrevir pero puedo hablar bien! Today, I have to hurry! I have a lot to prepare to get to the road. I am in the South of the US. And I have a long way to get to California. But I don't mind driving I like adventures and at this moment is like there is so much energy around me that I have to do this do you understand?

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:27 pm ET

@ Tatiana, Keep the Faith don't let nobody turn you around. Is what Michael said! Go to You tube and look for an interview he gave to GetMusic hosted by Anthony DeCurtis Part 6 you will listen to Michael as you never had before the real Michael.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:28 pm ET

Si, Fareweel, all the people say that the cuban and brasilian somos parecidos hasta en la comida; in America the country that I would like to visit is Brasil, I think that we all look alike

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:29 pm ET

The racial mix, music, food, dance

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 29th, 2009 4:30 pm ET

Tatiana
Un saludo y mas para un pais que esta tan cerca del mio......Mira como es la vida, Michael sin saberlo nos ha unido.... Y ha unido a todas estas personas, que reconocen en el a una de las personas mas bellas que ha dado el mundo.

El esta en el cielo, feliz viendo como todos nosotros lo recordamos. Yo tengo en mi casa en Holanda una velita prendida siempre.

Un saludo inmenso! Y que Viva Michael!

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:32 pm ET

@! Tatiana, before I leave listen to" Give in to me" is my favorite song amoung the other 100's ones! Be well !! I am have to go!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 4:34 pm ET

I cant believe,this guy in Bad,who was so atletic,crasy good dancer ,good looking guy is dead!

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:36 pm ET

Oh fareweel this song is also one of my favorite!! I can´t stop watch the video

Bertha, yo también tengo una vela prendida a su recuerdo,

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:36 pm ET

@ Bertha , Tatiana, That's was what Michael was all about ! Union and healing !! He is in th hearts of those who trully understood him!
Que viva Michael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saludos de una brasilena.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:38 pm ET

Un abrazo Firewell de una cubana-mexicana,

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:42 pm ET

Stu, no only in bad, now I am watching You rock my world, and is unbelievable he is not more with us

NINA YIRDAW   August 29th, 2009 4:45 pm ET

Happy Birth Day dear !!! You will always be king of people's heart. We Love You MJ

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 4:45 pm ET

@ tatiana, do you know I have been lighting candles for him since June 25th. And I didn't like the idea of him being buired on his birthday, since he always said that he could never celebrate and I tought that is not right, And look for some reason they change the date.So, our energy is around all that is about Michael and if there is anything we can do for his memory today until Sep 3rd will be the time to start doing! The Gates of heaven are open! I have to go now!!! We will kep in touch when I come back from LA.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:52 pm ET

OK, Farewell, have a good trip and see you when you come back

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:54 pm ET

Stu:
Where are you?
I am watching now a video of the javckson`s famil and Michael is so beatifull,

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 4:58 pm ET

Yes jacquelyn, is beatifull that Google makes some tribute to Michael

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 4:58 pm ET

Jacquelyn j from holland said you and rhonda are the informers hahaha since day 1 to funny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET ANGEL YOU WILL ALL WAYS BE IN MAY HEART LOVE YOU

Jacquelyn   August 29th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

angelswings

Lol, Yeah well I am about to inform him to go to that special burning place reserved just for people like him.

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 5:03 pm ET

HAHAHA YOU GO GIRL

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 5:08 pm ET

I wonder what michaels family doing to and his childeren damn this just so unfair

Mariau oh my god very nice video iam crying like a 2 year old soooooooooooo nice

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:10 pm ET

angelswings
May be I am crying from the morning, sometimes in the day I am dancing with his music, but most of the day I was crying, is too sad

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:12 pm ET

in VH1 is a such wonderful program with video from BAD and Victory tours

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 5:13 pm ET

yes it is how I wish soo bad that this is just a bad dream I did try to play his concerts but I cant...........I feel for his family and his sweet little ones where left behind..............all becouse of money and greed

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:15 pm ET

Me too, I wish it was only a nightmare!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:21 pm ET

I cant finde this GetMusic hosted by Anthony DeCurtis

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 5:26 pm ET

I really like what Google did today 😀
they should keep it forever as a tribute to the greatest talent that ever was .... until they find someone as big as Michael – meaning NEVER!

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:31 pm ET

Stu:
I found it, try Michael Jackson Interview with GetMusic.com

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 5:33 pm ET

but may be someone should inform CNN that today is Michael's birthday. Not even a mention of him on the main page. Also, someone should inform CNN that no one, no one wants to watch a funeral 24 hours a day, two days in a row (so far).

Jacquelyn   August 29th, 2009 5:33 pm ET

In Another Part of Me video, look at how so many people was affected by Michael. All he had to do was just walk into the room and people fainted and scream. No other artist can make that happen.

He was so adorable in Blame It On The Boogie

Jacquelyn   August 29th, 2009 5:34 pm ET

SuzieCanada

There will never be no one as big as Michael. 🙂

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:35 pm ET

I am watching a Paula abdul`s video, that I`ve never watched, Michael and the jackson 5, "Torture"

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:36 pm ET

It is funny and the comments in VH1 are very funny

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:41 pm ET

I am woching in tv "Inside the MJ Mansion/Never can say goodby".Its a wunderfull show about hem.Finaly something nice!

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:44 pm ET

Stu;
we are watching different programms, we are in different countries, I would like this programm you are watching

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:44 pm ET

Tatiana,can you post the link?

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 5:45 pm ET

I'm in Canada and there has been nothing on Michael all day long 🙁 🙁 🙁

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:46 pm ET

It was about hes home,and thay show every aria,wath thay was youse for,and talk about hem very nice..

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:50 pm ET

On the hungarian chanals are nothing,but i am in Iceland,and now thay have this one show,and now started Moonwalker

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:50 pm ET

Stu
I hope it will not disappear from this page

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:53 pm ET

Stu   August 29th, 2009 5:53 pm ET

Itt will,but i was save it.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 5:55 pm ET

Stu:
This is part one, I think there 6, may yo have to watch in youtube

Lois   August 29th, 2009 5:57 pm ET

SuzieCanada – for all the Canadians on the blog, MuchMusic is putting on MJ's Live in Bucharest video goes for about 2.5 hours... 3:00 pm PST – 6:00 pm EST.

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 6:03 pm ET

TX Lois!

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 6:05 pm ET

I that on dvd in Bucharest awsome

Stu   August 29th, 2009 6:08 pm ET

I have this Moonwalk on dvd,but my son whant to woch.I would rader woch klipps on VH1

Lois   August 29th, 2009 6:08 pm ET

You are so welcome....it is a great DVD 🙂

Stu   August 29th, 2009 6:11 pm ET

Thay said in the show,what i was woch.Michael was very happy in this years in this home with hes childrens...

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 29th, 2009 6:13 pm ET

Tatina, Farawell:

Un saludo.

Tatiana:

Gracias mil por este reportaje tan bello. La voz de Michael era dulce, tierna, que sensibilidad... El emana espiritualidad.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 6:17 pm ET

Un saludo Bertha, que estés bien

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 6:20 pm ET

@suzie, canada 6.33
Please don't say that. If the burial was Michael's we would have wanted to see it also a whole week long, didn't we? 😉
As sas as it could have been... or will be...

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 6:24 pm ET

Lois, you're right, it's a great DVD! I bought it last month, but I'm watching it now on TV cause I prefer to watch it with all the other fans 🙂

Brigida, yes, it would've been different has this been Michael. I am biased, what can I say? 🙂 nothing against Mr. Kennedy whom I respect enormously, but Michael is the LOVE OF MY LIFE 😀

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 6:45 pm ET

Don't worry Suzie 🙂

But I saw that I have to check my writing before hitting "send"...
As sad as ... I wanted to say. And my english is also a tragedy today.

thanks for the wonderful links here, the interview with Marlon seems very sincere, but about the burial, I don't agree. Don't want it all public but please give fans a place anywhere to bring some flower!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 6:52 pm ET

Tatiana,no media can stop the millions of fans to love Michael

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 7:06 pm ET

I agree Stu, and I saw that in the Spike lee party there were many people

SuzieCanada   August 29th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

ok, I'm watching this Buchrest concert and I'm thinking: what other man in the world can grab his .... on stage and people would go wild? what other man on earth would say "hee hee" and make people go crazy wild?? Any other man would seem ridiculous doing that, not Michael! The unique, the one and only, Michael Jackson!

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 7:14 pm ET

I hope you don't kill me but I'm "stealing" some link and poem and put it on the german forum to the MJ-thread! If you want me to cancel it, please tell me! I love to spread the good things to other people and there are true fans too. 🙂

And if you search for "Michael Jackson flashmob" you can find also the last ones in some german city and also in Moscow, done today!
Could be the return of gifts, I got it there and if you don't find them, I "steel" them for your.

I'm a criminal, I know ^_________^

Stu   August 29th, 2009 7:15 pm ET

Its so bad,thay didnt doo this all over the world,whenn he was in truble.

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 7:17 pm ET

Don´t worry Birgida, and I watched the german and russian tribute in youtube today, I hope soon will be the mexican tribute, I think is happening now

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 7:24 pm ET

Tatiana, if this is true, Murray should be closed forever!
But is this a serious source?

Stu   August 29th, 2009 7:26 pm ET

🙁 Here is every MJ show is finished,even on VH1 and MTV

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 7:30 pm ET

I don`t now Brigida, I don`t trust very much in those english tabloids, but after all we have heard I think is possible

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 7:37 pm ET

Therefore they wrote this article... because it's possible. But since we have no official confirmation we should be careful.
Although I would put this Murray in a fresh wall. Alive!

Still have all the links in my playlist, now I will watch them. 🙂

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 7:46 pm ET

here now are showing the Moonwalker, I have the DVD, anyway I am here watching, I love all the movie, but I adore the end, when Michael sings Come together, I like very much and Michael is so wonderful and sexy in it!

Stu   August 29th, 2009 7:47 pm ET

OMG.Than this is 1. degree murder.Maybe thats why the LAPD and the FBI dont say more,thann homoside,couse thay still investigate,who is behinde Murray...

Stu   August 29th, 2009 7:48 pm ET

No Monica,i dont think soo...Its stupid

Brigida, Italy   August 29th, 2009 8:08 pm ET

Ok, Tom Mesereau said it. They would put it all on Michael! But I think that everyone knows, Murray told too much lies and noone will believe him anymore. Hopefully.

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 8:13 pm ET

Retired FBI special agent Ted Gunderson, who has independently monitored the case, last night said the new evidence pointed to a “massive cover-up” by the singer’s personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray.

He said: “Did Murray try to fool people into thinking Jackson died on the way to hospital in the hope an autopsy could be avoided? If so, it didn’t work, which is why he had to confess to administering Propofol.”

Los Angeles county coroner Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran has ruled that an overdose of the hospital-strength anaesthetic, administered by intravenous drip, caused Jackson’s cardiac arrest.

Traces of anti-anxiety drug Xanax were found in the singer’s body plus high doses of powerful sedatives Lorazepam and Midazolam.

Forensic specialists also believe Jackson died hours before paramedics received the 911 emergency call that sent them to the star’s rented Holmby Hills mansion on June 25. Dr Steven Hoefflin, who is helping the Jackson family investigate the death, yesterday revealed he had learned shocking new details from the emergency crew and medical staff.

He explained: “They say he had lividity, which means his blood had already sunk to the back of his body. This indicates Michael’s heart had stopped hours earlier.”

Experts at the LA coroner’s office also believe Jackson was moved after he died, following the discovery of disruptions in the pattern of livor mortis on his body. This purplish discolouration marks where blood has settled in a lifeless body and usually takes at least five hours to become apparent.

Pathologist Dr Cyril Wecht, who is not involved in the case, said: “If someone carried the body from one room to another, the livor would be ‘broken’ where contact with the body was made. If one person held his ankles and the other held him under his arms, there would be corresponding white interruptions of livor mortis in those spots

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 8:21 pm ET

MICHAEL JACKSON may have been dead for five hours before paramedics were called, forensic evidence has revealed. Experts now believe he was moved to his own master bedroom suite by two people after he died from cardiac arrest.

Stu   August 29th, 2009 8:25 pm ET

If this news is true about the FBI,thann thay can pruve it,and maybe even the 1.degree murder.If this news is all true,thann this dr pland all this murder.I am so happy,that FBI is in.

Monica   August 29th, 2009 8:30 pm ET

The must sad thing about all this is that Michael never got a chance to say goodbye to anyone, he never got the chance to make plans for his children's future. To organize his papers and economy. He never got a chance to say farewell to his loving children. Never gets to see them grow up and going on in life. Who knows what the future would be like if he still was here. Who knows what he really was planning, what he really wanted. If he had known that his life would end soon he would have made plans to protect his kids and legacy. He would have made sure that his will was updated and took care of his wishes for what should happen when he was gone
Someone made shore that this never happened, and someone will pay.

angelswings   August 29th, 2009 8:44 pm ET

They say the last two years and there is video Micheal did say people where out to kill him.........he all so went against sony so I dont know what to think

Stu   August 29th, 2009 8:56 pm ET

After this news about FBI (and before that too),i realy think so,he gat pland murdered

spirit   August 29th, 2009 10:00 pm ET

farewell

awww I understand every word that u said... Even I felt uncomfortable with this idea of Michael being buried on his birthday...
He is alive in our hearts and his spirit is around us knowing that we love him soooooooo much...

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 10:17 pm ET

@Angelswings, There is a lot we don't know, but one thing is certain. Michael was ready for his come back, in fact he was already packet . This concerts would have been his financial security for the 3rd generation of the Jacksons. He was looking forward to buy the Estate tat belong to that Sheik in Las Vegas,and in April Julien the auctionner was ready to auction Michael's furnitures, paitings, awards, clothes , everything that was removed from Neverland and then AEG and Branca put a hold on the auction and now there are selling the catalogs, Michael was rehearsing at Staples and preparing his own merchandise that he choose and Michael had a exquisite taste have you seen the merchandise that was to be sold in London at the Arena 02? Bravado is the company's name the official Michael Jackson Merchandise also put on hold now, I bought 1 Shirt The dancer signed by Michael is a real beauty. For the last two years Michael was in Bahrain and had some problms there with the Prince that was suying him for seven million dollars ,because of a break in a contract it seems that he the prince wanted Michael to record a single with the prince but Michael had enough of him and left Bahrain to go to Ireland where he rented a house outside Dublin. By then the deal with AEG and Ortega was on and Ortege himself said that he made sure Michael was eating and coming to the rehersals . If you put all this infromation and time frame together sure is a conspiration against Michael and end up with Murray he was in the AEG payroll right? He is the scape goat and he is going down but our Michael is gone and nothing is going to bring him back! an that is my sorrow!

Sheletta   August 29th, 2009 10:34 pm ET

Farewell: You a exatly right. This is a sad day for many, to love artists that is taken away at someone else hands. This is sorrow because he will never be here to bring his is date of birth with his kids, it is a shame this he will never be a to perform for many of us fans, it it a shame he will never get the opportunity to see his children become adults, it shame he will never be able to say "I love you , or love you too or I love you more". Michael, should had be able to do what he life best performing, waving the peace sign and blowing kisses, but no all that was taken away by the hands of OTHERS, with GREED, in their minds.

Farewell   August 29th, 2009 10:59 pm ET

@ Sheletta and all : This is a poem that I wrote to Michael I didn't want to share with the public because this is going with him. But tonight is a special night and there it is:
Green Child
My Sweet Michael
I am in oblivion since that day!
I always look for you and I know your smile so gentle so sincere
I don't know how this world is going to be without you!
For many years I was sure that you were somewhere near, performing doing what you do best!
Singing, composing,dancing,entertaining millions around this globe
And then you became a Daddy not only once but three times.
Most sacrifices are made in one's life, sorrows and disbelieves
But I will never forget that one day when I woke up and saw that little boy singing and what a voice he had I only could hear that voice, beautiful and then I feel in love with you!
Then I grew up at the same as you, but what destiny you ought to have only God knew.
Then you became the King of Pop! But to me you are that little boy that I first saw in 1971.
We changed, but inside we are still the same and I know now you are a memory in God's memory
You are in my memory forever until the day I will be another memory in God's memory.
With all my love, my sweet little boy named Michael Jackson.
Rest in Peace>

Pamela Pritchett   August 29th, 2009 11:04 pm ET

Never can say goodbye !!!! No,no,no..........Hope they are celebrating your Birthday in heaven because the world is doing it down here. We love you Michael Jackson and it all breaks our hearts that you had a unfair death...Hope now you are truly getting the rest that you long for...The world will always miss you and the impact that you gave us....Thank you for being a huge part of my life your music will never die....Blessings to your children and family....One of your number one fans in Orlando, Florida....We love you...........

Lori Quebec Canada   August 30th, 2009 12:16 am ET

SuzieCanada August 29th, 2009 5:45 pm ET

I’m in Canada and there has been nothing on Michael all day long
-------------------------------–
There was on Bet they had a tribute to michael showed parts of an interview and other stars talking about Michael and then they had another show where they showed all his videos and fans and stars talked about Michael and his videos.......and then Much More Music played Michael Jackson live in Bucharest the Dangerous tour

Sheletta   August 30th, 2009 4:11 am ET

HELLO EVERYONE: Sorry to respond back to comments so late, but I've been out celebrating Michael's B'day this evening. Even though I did this I am still sad, because all I kept thinking to myself is that Michael should had be here celebrating with his three children. That made me cry, for him and the children. All I kept saying to Michael is that someone take your life away, and this is Not Fair, to anyone who knew or Love him.

Farewell: What you said made me feel happy for a min or two, those are some beautiful words to Michael, and I know that up in HEAVEN he is smiling down on you and all of us, for all the Love we have for him, that keeps his spirit going. Thank you for sending me this.

SuzieCanada   August 30th, 2009 9:32 am ET

Lora, same here. Watched Man in the Mirror, didn't like it at all, even though it was trying to give a positive portrait of MJ. Very bad movie. Apart from the concert in Bucharest, there was nothing on MJ... so disappointed!! Cdn TV today showed a little bit of the Mexico celebration but that's it. But then, CNN didn't do a much better job. They never mentioned Michael, not on their website not in the news. Nothing.... SHAME!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 9:42 am ET

Suzie

I know and there were tributes all over the world!!!! This should have shown!

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 9:47 am ET

morning evryone

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 9:54 am ET

Good morning linda NY

did you attend the Brooklyn party....just saw a small clip of video on the New York Post website....seems like a lot of people attended!

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 10:05 am ET

Can anyone tell me how to upload pictures onto this blog. I am new to this.
thanks,

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 10:11 am ET

@Lora
I did go to the Birthday Party for MJ it was fantastic-So many people-it was like a concert-Great–

Jacquelyn   August 30th, 2009 10:16 am ET

Linda

Hey, I saw all those peole, I knew it was going to be a blast.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 10:21 am ET

MaryRM

Not pictures only videos...I couldnt post pictures at all!

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 10:28 am ET

Jacquelyn
It was so much fun–Spike Lee even had a cake for MJ–There were so many people–I thought that maybe the threat of rain would keep alot of peopple away–Not–Al Sharpton spoke–

Jacquelyn   August 30th, 2009 10:35 am ET

Linda

The threat of rain? Oh please, when they had that tribute at the Apollo it was thundering and lightning and raining hard. We all stood there and chanted MIchael's name there was no way we was leaving, and I gather the same thing for his birthday party. Michael would have love everything that is being done for him right now. 🙂

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 10:42 am ET

Jacquelyn–It was perfect–You didn't makeit?

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 10:46 am ET

ok thanks. I made a photo comparison of MJ 1987 vs 2009 along with Sting and Robert Plant – I have MJ in smooth criminal compared to a pic of him at the 2009 rehearsal of Smooth Criminal and a pic from Bad. I would like to post it as a belated birthday gift – a rebuttal to people who went on and on about how he supposedly had such massive changes to his face, with an ever thinning nose and sagging cheeks – quite frankly I always felt it was a combination of optical illusion due to his loss of colour and natural aging. It is easy to see that he aged quite naturally when directly compared to other people aging, that he really didn't change as much as the media claimed.

I want to post the picture along with the below aging info:
As a person’s face ages, collagen becomes less elastic and allows the soft tissue features of the face to sag. In addition facial fat is generally lost with age making the facial soft tissues thinner and the facial bones such as cheeks and nose appear more prominent.

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 10:57 am ET

@MaryM can you post those on –welovemichaeljosephjackson.com or yahoo groups-welovemichaeljackson–Please

mariau   August 30th, 2009 10:58 am ET

this are my wishes — before June 25, 2009

1. i just wish that Dr. Murray is having a bad day and he was on his way going to MJ’s mansion and suddenly bad luck come.. He had accident to a trailer truck… guess.. his in critical condition.

2. i just wish that Michael went to Germany come back on June 26, 2009.

3. i just wish that Miko Brando is with Michael, chatting and laughing until they get tired. Miko stay with Michael until the next day.. Miko will check MJ if he’s ok.

4. i just wish that Paris, Prince and blanket ask their Dad to visit their Grandmother .. and stay there overnight.

5. i just wish that Joe Jackson come to visit Michael. but the security said no.. then Joe punch the secuirty and enter the house immediately. Joe and MIchael having a good converstaion.. and Joe and MIchael fired the security for not let Joe to enter.. Joe file a complaint to security and their all fired.. and the Jacksons brothers come to rescue MJ>>

this are all my wishes before JUNE 25, 2009

lindafromnewyork   August 30th, 2009 11:03 am ET

Laura
I love it-

Laura   August 30th, 2009 11:04 am ET

Thanks, Linda 🙂

mariau   August 30th, 2009 11:07 am ET

LAURA - OOHH CUTE BOY AND TALENTED.. LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.. THANKS FOR THIS VIDEO.. I LOVE IT..
HE DANCED WELL... YOUR LUCKY MOTHER..

Laura   August 30th, 2009 11:14 am ET

THANK YOU, Mariau! I am blessed 🙂
...Laura

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 11:16 am ET

Laura

Very cute!

mariau   August 30th, 2009 11:21 am ET

laura – i absolutely agree with you - you're blessed mother..
your son dance like MIchael and awesome... i love it.. so much.. 🙂 🙂
thank you for this video.. thank you..

Laura   August 30th, 2009 11:32 am ET

Thanks for letting me share with you all!! I am a proud Mama 🙂
I am so thankful to Michael because through him I can use his work as an example for my children. He was a wonderful man and humanitarian! Thank you, Michael!!!!

...Laura

mariau   August 30th, 2009 11:39 am ET

laura – i'm very proud of you... God bless you and your family 🙂 🙂

mariau   August 30th, 2009 11:42 am ET

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

laura – i'm very proud of you... God bless you and your family 🙂 🙂

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 12:35 pm ET

@lindafromnewyork
I am not technical and think I didn't do a good job but I did join the yahoo group.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 12:49 pm ET

Mariau,

You write above:

"1. i just wish that Dr. Murray is having a bad day and he was on his way going to MJ’s mansion and suddenly bad luck come.. He had accident to a trailer truck… guess.. his in critical condition".

Don't you think this is a bit over the top? I would never wish disaster over someone.

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 12:53 pm ET

tell me how to upload a video and I will turn the photos to one and upload it here later tonight. I have an 80th birthday to go to I have to leave now

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 12:58 pm ET

I have an 80th birthday to go to I have to leave now – but I will turn it into a video tonight and add it to this blog – how do I upload video?

mariau   August 30th, 2009 1:03 pm ET

ELI - i'm sick and tired of you... i don't know what exactly your reason why you come here to blog...

STOP OBJECTING US... STOP LECTURING US...
IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR MIND THEN BETTER KEEP IT IN YOURSELF...

YOU ARE DOIND THIS EVERY TIME.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY COMMENT... THEN READ IT.. AND STOP COMMENTING..

DON'T LECTURING US.. YOU'RE NOT BLOGING TO TEACH US.. WHATEVER WE WANT TO SAY IT HERE...

BY THE WAY... NOONE ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE OR WHAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE....

EVERY TIME... YOUR PUTTING SMOKE ON IT... SHUT UP!!!!

Luda   August 30th, 2009 1:23 pm ET

Mary RM, I just want to add to your comment about MJ facial’s changes that I also think it is not as dramatic changes as media try to say…. I read Aphrodite Jones book, and she says when she saw MJ in person she realized there was nothing strange about his physiognomy and the way he dressed and looked… she says in fact he looked very normal… and she says she realized the media would place the angle of cameras and lights in order to emphasize his nose and cheekbones and to make his skin look more pale….
I have no doubt about it… of course he had a few surgeries… but like Sting said: “ At the moment you become public you have no control anymore on your image!” He most know what he talks about… I’m sure MJ would agree!

Good day everyone!

Luda   August 30th, 2009 1:27 pm ET

He 'must" know... sorry for the mistake... taped to fast! lol

Luda   August 30th, 2009 1:28 pm ET

Type! lol another mistake LOL!!!

Luda   August 30th, 2009 1:32 pm ET

As a person’s face ages, collagen becomes less elastic ....
-------

Mary, I totally agree! LOL
As I'm of Michael's generation I noticed that too! LOL

SuzieCanada   August 30th, 2009 1:34 pm ET

Don't worry Luda, I love you anyway, typos and all.... 😀

samreen   August 30th, 2009 1:55 pm ET

HELLO MICHAEL
IF FLOWERS WERE DREAMS THAT WOULD LAST FOREVER, I WOULD PICK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONES TO SEND TO YOU
I MISS YOU ALWAYS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 2:07 pm ET

Mariau, you think it's normal to wish someone to get an accident and become critically hurt, as you write here literally above?

Get a grip on yourself. I don't think it is in the spirit of Michael to wish someone a thing as you just wished. It is not normal!

samreen   August 30th, 2009 2:07 pm ET

HELLO MICHAEL
I MAY NOT ALWAYS TEXT U.BUT OUR DISTANCE MAKES ME MISS U.I MAY NOT ALWAYS STAY IN TOUCH.BUT I CARE 4 U SO VERY MUCH.I MAY NOT ALWAYS STOP TO SAY HI. BUT I HOPE NEVER TO SAY GOODBYE.
I MISS YOU ALWAYS
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 2:19 pm ET

Oh and Mariau,

You don't have the exclusive right to mourn for Michael. People like me or Lisa S, who are more rational, mourn for him too, but only without losing our head. We are all different types.

Earlier this week on another blog Lisa S wrote down my name as an example in a post, saying that she tinks I am one of just few that can keep rational in the midst of the pain we have. I think Lisa and I share a couple of fews on this whole case. I take it as a compliment reading my name, written by a smart lady like Lisa S.

Toni   August 30th, 2009 2:24 pm ET

Mariau
I never told you how nice your video is. I have been so busy with not much time on here the past 2-3 days. It is beautiful and says so much about him and what is being ignored right now. I am so proud that my name was added to it. Thank you so much. Michael IS so lucky to have such dedicated friends, his fans.

mariau   August 30th, 2009 2:35 pm ET

ELI - FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS TO LECTURE ME OR ANYONE IN THIS BLOGS.. MY ONLY INTENTION WAS JUST SOME JOKE.. THEN NON OF YOUR BUSINESS IF THIS COMMENT WAS NORMAL OR ABNORMAL... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE MAKING A BIG DEAL FOR ANY COMMENT IN THIS BLOG.. WELL.. I DONT EXACTLY KNOW WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION...
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE JOKE.. THEN GET LOST... AND DO NOT LECTURE ANYBODY HERE... IF YOU REALLY THAT COMMENT WAS SO SERIOUS... THEN CLEAN YOUR MIND... GET LOST AND SHUT UP... LISA S.. IS RATIONAL... BUT YOU... ANYWAY I WILL SAY IT..
IF YOU ARE GERALD JOLLY AND JDF.. I WILL JUST IGNORE..
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT????? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TEACH US A LESSON.. SO PLEASE STOP ALWAYS ARGUING US.... AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE ALL IRRATIONAL HERE..... YOU'RE SICK... YOU DOUBLE FACE...

mariau   August 30th, 2009 2:39 pm ET

hi Toni – how are you? 🙂 🙂 🙂

mariau   August 30th, 2009 2:44 pm ET

AND ALSO ELI - YOU'RE HAVING A HARD TIME TO MY POST.. BUT FOR GERAL JOLLY AND JDF YOU'VE NEVER COMMENT ON THEM!!!!
I'LL GUESS YOU'RE ONE OF THEM... WHY NOT YOU GIVE LECTURE TO GERALD OR JDF NOT FOR THE FANS OF MJ... IT MAKES SENSE FOR ME ANYWAY..

Brigida, Italy   August 30th, 2009 2:50 pm ET

Hi @all 🙂

Another long day away and I will not stay for long here... but!
Mariau and Eli, please calm down!

Mariau, I understand your feelings, less the wishes you have and agree to Eli. Even if I critized Eli also some times.
We all have a right to express our opinions and thoughts here, thanks to CNN and Larry King. We are all free to comment whatever we want.
But please mind the form and the words. It is not in the interest of anyone to offend each other or blame eachother. Think about how Michael would have reacted to this and come down to earth, ok? 🙂

And please, to everyone: don't feed the trolls! If we ignore them completely their will disappear in short time. Every answer to them is wasted time.

I have to read a lot of comments yet from yesteday to now... so please write only serious things, thank you 😉

mariau   August 30th, 2009 2:55 pm ET

Brigida, Italy
I'M HAVING really a difficult time for Michael.. and that wish i posted was just one way of joke.. nothing so serious about that... well i will accept your comment.. thanks for reminding brigida.. 🙂

mariau   August 30th, 2009 3:21 pm ET

TO ALL:

that wish i posted i know it's too harsh but because i'm having a hard time to Michael sometimes i couldn't control my emotions.
i couldn't believe that they don't have any compassion to Michael, i'm sick and tired of this Junk tabloids how they treating Michael in one way or another.
Yes, i felt bad of posting that wish for Murray.. But Did murray fett any compassion for Michael????
Did murray felt bad too?? because of his personal intentions he accepted his job and acted like irresponsible, not smart , irrational doctor. DID THE MEDIA HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE TO FEEL GUILTY HOW THEY ATTACK AND DESTROY MICHAEL.????

Please don't blame if ever i feel this way.. because Michael wasn't died for normal cause.. and i really feel so sad about this..
honestly i feel angry and mad to Murray and all this greedy and users friends of MJ.. i know i'm too harsh.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 3:23 pm ET

Guys:

I'm searching for a certain photograph of Michael. In these photograph we can see Michael waving out his limousine to a girl standing on the street.

Please let me know is you found it. Thank you.

caribe14@xs4all.nl

Lois   August 30th, 2009 3:27 pm ET

Good afternoon 🙂 - Everyone has a right to their opinion; however, we are blogging about MJ and how we feel about the various events that are happening surrounding MJ's death; some people react differently than others, that does not mean that anyone is anymore rational than the other, we all deal with it differently; some express anger and some express hurt, some just like to chat and express our views and some just close up and say nothing. We all have our defenses to deal with certain tragedies.

We should keep this in mind when reading people's blogs and take a step back first and really think about what you want to say about a certain comment; we should not be judged here by our comments, by our lifestyle, by our religion, by our views politically, etc...

Most of us are here to keep MJ's legacy alive and to find justice for Michael and his family. Don't forget, his children and his family are suffering as well...

That's my Sunday sermon folks.....just kidding....just thought I would allow myself to type my thoughts as well 🙂

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 3:30 pm ET

Mariau, so it was a joke? I have the right to say then that I don't like the joke.

And I have the right to say my opinion too, just as you have the right to say yours. If you don't like what I say, just ignore it. I am not basically commenting to agree all the time. It depends on what the issue is. I have the right to express my opinion about the last decade of MJ's life, in which a lot of things changed for the worse and should have been addressed more persistant and sooner. He might have been still alive then.

We are all different types with our own emphasizes. My issue is that we should not look the other way to what happened to Michael and why. The "why" we might never know completely, but being in denial, while his family itself stated they tried to intervene, I don't see the point of it.

And for Jolly and JDF or since yesterday a certain guy named John: if you look well you would have noticed I spoke to them often, even in Dutch. I don't see the point in any further contact with them, so I ignore them. If you keep on addressing them IN CAPITALS all the time, I am sure you are stirring the fire. That's what they want, attention.

Lois   August 30th, 2009 3:31 pm ET

mariau – no worries, you have every right to express your emotions the way you want. I understand your frustration and I think alot of us are frustrated by the ongoing events and nothing is really being done to bring justice for MJ.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 3:33 pm ET

Well said Lois.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 3:34 pm ET

Berta from Wageningen,

Kun je de foto iets beter omschrijven, misschien kan ik mee helpen zoeken?

mariau   August 30th, 2009 3:44 pm ET

anybody has the right to comment.. but for lecturing or correcting anyone else here is different matter. For giving advise it's different from telling someone else that she is abnormal, irrational or wasn't smart enough to blog here. or pointing someones irrational comment.

Eli – i will not reply to you anymore either to argue with you because it doesn't help my emotions.. stop being arrogant.. that you think you are the smartest bloger here..

Brigida, Italy   August 30th, 2009 3:47 pm ET

Mariau, you did such a lovely job with your video and I saw it several times. So I'm a little bit sad about your "wishes" and perhaps we all misunderstood.
But everyone is here because it's hard to handle that Michael has gone and we look for others that share these feelings.

Do you know how hard is it for me, doing tours with my tourist-groups, smiling, kidding, bring them to laugh also and let them have a lovely day? And inside I think about Michael and that justice has still to come and cannot express it to anyone during the day?

I also had some bad thought about Murray and C. so if I met them, I surely wished to knock them out with my own hands. It's normal. But then I trust in a higher justice and return to myself. We may never allow our dark side to dominate us, like Michael showed us his whole life through! And he had reasons enough to kill half humanity 😉

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 3:48 pm ET

Mariau, I just read your comment again. I am really worried about you, almost shocked how much this all has got you under.

I am sure you have a lot to give to others, so, and I am sure you will see it again as lecturing by a sick Eli, don't let Michael's death make you so unhappy.

SuzieCanada   August 30th, 2009 3:52 pm ET

I'm with you mariau 100%. No one has the right to lecture anybody and no one should even assume that they are smarter than others or that they have the "absolute truth" ....
With regards to Dr. Propofol, believe me mariau, I know how you feel... I have no tender feelings for that man .... I'm not gonna say more for fear of being lectured ... LOL

Luda   August 30th, 2009 3:53 pm ET

Suzie Canada, I'm your compatriot, and I also think : they should have done something yesterday....

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 3:53 pm ET

Brigida, I can relate a bit to your story about the tourist-groups.

The day after Michael died, after a night sitting in front of CNN and a sleepless night, I had a client. I looked like a zombie, so I just basically lied when I called the client to postpone the appointment. For weeks my mind strolled away and I really had to force myself to pay attention. Now I am okay, though I still feel the need from time to time to be alone or to talk about it with friends.

mariau   August 30th, 2009 3:54 pm ET

Brigida, Italy
i know i'm too harsh and i feel sorry about that.. because my only intentions was making some bad joke.. i know..

i apologize to my my wish.. 🙂 ok i'll just another wish for Murray.. i just wish tomorrow he will go to jail and serve his 15 years.. 🙂 🙂 🙂 sounds good????

SuzieCanada   August 30th, 2009 3:56 pm ET

No wonder I felt a special connection to you Luda 🙂 ...

Luda   August 30th, 2009 3:56 pm ET

Hey guys!

If Michael would come here today he would say:

"Come on! Keep Smiling!" 🙂

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 4:01 pm ET

SuzieCanada,

I feel I am not allowed to have another idea. Immediately I am attacked when I give my opinion. Not wanting to hear some rational points is also an absolute truth, because as soon as you accuse someone to pretend to have an absolute truth, you are doing precisely the same. Not granting some one else a different, and yes sometimes a more critical view, is just as much lecturing.

It's just like people who accuse other people of dogma's. Denying others having dogma's is a dogma in itself.

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:03 pm ET

SuzieCanada... I noticed too ! 🙂

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 4:09 pm ET

Eli

Bedankt voor jouw antwoord..... Er staat een meisje op straat, ik denk dat zij aan het wachten is om er de limousine van Michael zien te rijden. Als de limousine er voorbij langs komt, zien we dat Michael had het raam omlaag gedaan, en dan zwaait hij naar het meisje. Ik vind het een prachtige foto!. Ik denk dat iemand van achter het heeft genomen.

Ik heb het geprobeerd via google te vinden maar zonder enige resultaat.

Als jij het lukt dan ben ik er dankbaar voor.

Heel erg bedankt voor de moeite, vriend.

Groeten

Bertha Cecilia

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:11 pm ET

no one should even assume ....... that they have the “absolute truth” ….
-----------

Yes, remember all that no one here knows Michael.
Like he said himself: "Fans only know me from distance...."

Lois   August 30th, 2009 4:12 pm ET

mariau – I don't think 15 years is enough for what he did to MJ.....although I still think the "authorities" need to dig deeper, why was MJ taking all this medication in the first place....how much stress can a person take??

Most of our stress I believe is job-related. We spend a good 8 hours a day on average doing our job, another hour of that is spent dealing with drivers on the road or rude passengers on the commuter trains/buses, another two to three hours dealing with family stuff coming home and listening to your spouse complain or not complain, and then watching the news, blogging...surfing the internet, which also has lots of bad news on it and so on....and then you go to bed and find your mind is racing and then finally fall asleep....next day you start all over and it starts all over again. Then we turn to the doctor for medication to help ease our pains, physical or mental and because we are allowing ourselves to get into that "routine rut", we keep self-medicating ourselves. I believe we really need to get back to the basics....communicate with your spouse/child (don't text them!), sit down have a meal together and enjoy each other. We are too busy b...tching about life and how things are....I know, I do it all the time, but perhaps by learning from MJ's death we can come together and re-learn on ways to better our selves and better our world as a whole; regain our innocence and love towards one another.

I got away on myself here, but really MJ's life was very stressful and the bosses of the world need to come to grips that we are only human and MJ was only human.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 4:12 pm ET

BTWm this blog is about the birthday celebrations.

My sister told me that today in Holland there was a party, near Amsterdam, with around 1000 people in the discotheque. They had one minute silence, while Jackie and Latoya were hanging on the phone. They had a direct line to both.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 4:16 pm ET

Mariau

You are allowed to vent your emotions on here that is what the blog is for....if people dont like it.....they should just ignore it.

By the way, I agree with your sentiments....I had the same thoughts also. Normal!

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 4:16 pm ET

Bertha, is het in Amerika, is het meisje jong? Zijn er nog speciale kleuren die je je kan herinneren? Ik heb zoveel foto's gezien, hij moet er vast wel tussen zitten. Maar waar? Het is brij van informatie en foto's op het web, zie die foto nog maar eens terug te vinden. Mocht jij hem eerder vinden, wil je dan mij een gil geven? Ik ben er wel benieuwd naar.

I am going to bed now.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 30th, 2009 4:16 pm ET

Bertha, ik ben ee meisje!!! Het is Eli van Elishave 🙂

Naza Ragimova   August 30th, 2009 4:27 pm ET

Michael,Happy Birthday and I love you!

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 4:27 pm ET

Eli:

Sorry..... ik dat dat je een man/jongen was.... Ja, inderdaad het is een jong meisje. De limousine is van zwarte kleur, als ik mij het nog kan herinneren, zijn de kleuren van haar kleiding beige, rose..... in die zin.... Trouwens staat Michael in donkere kleuren gekleed..... en het is inderdaad Amerika.....

In die foto zie ik de geweldige man die Michael was voor zijn fans!

Wij blijven in contact.

Alvast bedankt voor de moeite.

Bertha Cecilia

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:31 pm ET

Eli, I understand that you feel attacked when you give your opinion. But maybe they do so because you do the same when people give their opinion... I don't want to start to argue about that but I just wanted you to notice that ....

No ill feelings! 🙂

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 4:34 pm ET

Is this not an English blog.....please be respectful of other people who do not speak your language!

I could very well write in French too...but I am here to voice my thoughts so that people could read them! Thanks.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 4:43 pm ET

Lora

Thank you..... Gracias, for your support!!! We are universal......! We love all Michael..... Espanol, portugues, Ingles, Aleman, Italiano, Frances, etc.....

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:47 pm ET

Lora, I agree with you, because I could write to you in French but I don't because I'm aware this is an English blog....

Michele Duplan   August 30th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

Teddy’s Last Call

A giant has fallen down!
The world hears it, the world feels it, and the world shakes.
In a time like this, through this man’s saga,
we see all the way into human sufferings, resilience, and endurance.

The crowd is watching on the threshold of hope.

He, who lifted and carried millions of people, is going home,
a torn and tired soul in the hands of people.
Now the sun is setting over the city.
Now his eyes are closed over the scenes of all lives.

Slowly, darkness is engulfing Arlington
as earth pulls into its womb this fruitful and powerful seed.

The crowd is a multiplied shadow.

God, what a somber and lonely sound that of the bugle’s last call!
Miche

Please read. This is my contribution.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 5:04 pm ET

Luda

My English is not very goed..... Wat is de point?

Luda   August 30th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

Bertha,

I only agreed with Lora when she says we should all write in English so everyone can understand what other people say.... that's all.

There's no problem with making mistake, I do mistakes too.

Don't get me wrong....

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 30th, 2009 5:39 pm ET

Thank you Luda for this comment!

MaryRM   August 30th, 2009 9:32 pm ET

@Eli, Jerusalem/Israel
Never said he didn't have any plastic surgery, just that the claims of dozens or hundreds was ridiculous. I am in marketing – detail and illusion are my trade and I just wanted to point out that much of the change was natural aging, not that all of it was.

His nose was the same in March 2009 announcement as it was in the Bad video -see the full version, it is easier to see in the structure in the black and white section of the video – just older

Looked like he tried a little botox in the new millenium, I wasn't too impressed, it altered his smile but I noticed his smile was really nice in the March concert announcement so I was happy about that.

Yup, I've seen the CBS pictures before, #14 is not the best picture of MJ, that is for sure, he has a nasty outbreak on his nose, but had to show up in court and couldn't don the usual mask, etc. Not shaven either, actually not that bad a look for him in my opinion. However, Lupus sufferers get outbreaks, and MJ just had to deal with it.

Oh, and those are the same eyes, just without the usual make-up – yeah, my eyes are alot baggier than they were 10 years ago too.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 31st, 2009 4:04 am ET

Luda,

Some people, and I emphasize some, only allow me to say a word if this fits into their box. It is not okay to say here anything about medication addiction, plastic surgery or other things that does not fit in their picture. My point is, Michael had too many deniers around hi'm (Klein?) it's time we should stop this.

Lora,

We just spoke a second about the photo Bertha is looking for, nothing else.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 31st, 2009 4:06 am ET

MaryRM,

I do agree on the hunderts of thousands times, though I don't agree on saying he did not change much. If you put all the picture on the table, the change is significant. My problem with it, is that I consider it an inner pain that showed on the outside and because it was a taboo to admit, it could continue and the real cause was never addressed.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 31st, 2009 7:07 am ET

Eli

Goede morgen.... Het wordt met de dag gekker. De onthulling van vandaag zijn om te huilen. Klein betrokken, natuurlijk! dat is al lang bekend!. Nu het verhaal over dat Michael al een aantal uren was dood, maar er werd geheim gehouden!

God Eli. Arme Michael hij was zo eenzaam! Omringd door: HAAIEN!!!

Blijf a.u.b. zoeken naar mijn foto.

Ik bedank jou alle moeite

Gr.

Sheletta   August 31st, 2009 7:13 am ET

Bertha: What are you saying? Can't understand.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   August 31st, 2009 7:26 am ET

Sheletta: This is dutch......! My english is not so goed..... Ik read goed but write is very difficult.

I said dat Michael was so innocent that ik doesn't know who are his friends!!! These kinds of people also: Klein, Murray en others waren: JAWS!!!!!

That is wat i said.... I said too: Debbie Row: Know something?!!!

This is very sad......

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 31st, 2009 9:13 am ET

Bertha, I will email you. It's better to talk in Dutch behind the scenes and keep talking English here.

I haven't catched up the news so I can't comment on Klein for now.

I'll get back to you!

Groetjes,
Eli

Sheletta   August 31st, 2009 9:47 am ET

Bertha" Thank you. You are right I thank sje knows something about all this and just not saying

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter