CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 28, 2009

Feds Begin Probe into Jackson Drugs

Posted: 05:26 PM ET

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) - Federal agents have launched "their own independent investigations into matters" uncovered by Los Angeles police while looking into Michael Jackson's death, the Drug Enforcement Administration says.Michael-Jackson-concert

Drug Enforcement agents have assisted Los Angeles detectives in searches relating to their criminal probe, but the police department requested at a meeting last week that the federal agents pursue their own investigation, the agency said Friday.

"Based on that meeting and at the request of the LAPD, the DEA and Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement (BNE) have initiated their own independent investigations into matters that the LAPD's investigation uncovered that may not be directly related to the cause of death," the Drug Enforcement Administration said.

Last Friday - a day after the meeting - Drug Enforcement agents executed a federal administrative search warrant at the Mickey Fine Pharmacy in Beverly Hills, looking for prescription records relating to Jackson, an agency spokesman said.

The pharmacy sits directly below the offices of Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein. Shortly before his death, Jackson visited the building several times to see Klein.

Klein, who treated Jackson for decades, denied in a CNN interview last month that he had given Jackson dangerous drugs.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

sarah   August 28th, 2009 5:35 pm ET

finally, get those doctors and arrest them ...........

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN!!PEACE!!!1

Jacquelyn   August 28th, 2009 5:41 pm ET

They should have been started this. But its being done now so better late then never I guess.

CJ   August 28th, 2009 5:42 pm ET

I hope that while the LAPD, DEA and BNE are launching separate investigations they are still working in tandem with one another. Hopefully, they have assigned several persons from each agency to form a group that will go through ALL the information that the three agencies are gathering. I very much hope they avoid a "The Anderson Tapes" scenario, otherwise they are bound to bungle the whole thing.

It's going to be very hard to pin this on one doctor and all the prescribing doctors will probably point their fingers at the other doctor or Jackson himself. I don't envy the people who have to sift through all the paperwork with a fine-toothed comb.

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 5:45 pm ET

I just hope they find enough evidence needed to bring all the scumbags to justice!

CJ   August 28th, 2009 5:45 pm ET

Having said that, I hope they nail Murray and all the other enables.

Sharon   August 28th, 2009 5:45 pm ET

I pray they will find enough evidence and justice will be done.Murray and Klein have had weeks to dispose of records though.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 5:50 pm ET

Lets hope the plethora of "alphabet agencies" will get to the bottom of this and the whole truth of the matter. Get everyone rounded up. Let see some results.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 6:01 pm ET

HI THERE
THIS IS HIS BIRTHDAY OFF MICHAEL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MICHAEL
HARTELIJK GEFELICITEERD

today i lissen to your songs Will you be there
and mayby i go to best by the mc donalds is the history statue from the concert history

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 6:03 pm ET

i missssss you michael r.i.p i

Janada Slater   August 28th, 2009 6:13 pm ET

Oh My Goodness.... Larry, I just love you. I look at CNN every day and night.

Thanks, for all you do Larry. (May our Lord Jesus, open the gates to heaven for Michael Jackson, on Judgement Day)

Janada Slater

MJ   August 28th, 2009 6:23 pm ET

Get Them All

Anabela Guedes, from Portugal   August 28th, 2009 6:46 pm ET

Hope they go deep in this investigation. Put them all where they belong: jail!

Happy Birthday sweet angel. You'll be always in my heart!

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 6:52 pm ET

I am going to sit down at the river and wait...

Mona Fredericksburg, Virginia   August 28th, 2009 6:54 pm ET

Well, no big surprise to hear that Michael Jackson's death is a homocide. I have thought and said from the day he died that I smelled a RAT. Or several RATS. It was obvious from the amount of time that it took someone to call 911 that something was just not right. Too many suspicious things that just did not add up. I have worked in the legal field since I was 18 years old. I have a very analytical and logical mind and I KNEW something was not right about that whole situation.

Granted, Michael obviously had a problem. But DOCTORS should know better. Michael may be partly to blame for his addiction, but the DOCTORS were the ones feeding it. I suspect they are going to be a number of people going down for his death. As well they SHOULD BE.

jackiej   August 28th, 2009 7:00 pm ET

I THINK THEY SHOULD GET THE DOCTOR THAT TOLD MJ ,THAT HE COULD GET IT FOR HIM AND GAVE IT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME . HE IS AFTER ALL THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL OF THIS!

Debra   August 28th, 2009 7:09 pm ET

There cannot ever be justice. As long as Michael is dead. Will miss you always Mike.

irene   August 28th, 2009 7:28 pm ET

Smthng else
—————————————————————————————–
* % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % *

“MOTHER”, by Michael Jackson

Eons of time I’ve been Gestating
To take a form been hesitating
From the unmanifest this cosmic conception
On this earth a fantastic reception
And then one fateful August morn
From your being I was born
With tender love you nurtured a seed
To your own distress you paid no heed
Unmindful of any risk and danger
You decided upon this lonely stranger

Rainbows, clouds, the deep blue sky
Glittering birds that fly on high
Out of fragments you’ve made me whole
From the elements you fashioned my soul
Mother dear, you gave me life
Because of you, no struggle or strife
You gave me joy and position
Cared for me without condition
And if I ever change this world
Its from the emotions you’ve unfurl’d
Your compassion is so sweet and clear
Your finest feelings I can hear

And now that I have come so far
Met with every kind and czar
Encountered every color and creed
I go back to that starry night
With not a fear for muscle or might
You taught me how to stand a fight
For every single wrong and right
Every day without a hold
I will treasure what you’ve mold
I will remember every kiss
Your sweet words Ill never miss

No matter where I go from here
Youre in my heart, my mother dear.

——————————————————
MJJ, Dancing the dream

* % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % * % *

Enjoy reading Alice in Wonderland in heaven –
listening to Chopin and Beethoven Im sure – sitting in a big beautiful tree, reserved for you 51 years ago – fantasizing – looking over the beautiful peaceful fields of silver, gold and green. Youre at home now. Your first happy birthday.

irene   August 28th, 2009 7:36 pm ET

He was a human being as well…. & a good* one

* %* a son……

A father… *%* *%* A friend…..

carol kesling   August 28th, 2009 8:23 pm ET

i hope they do this slow and get it right....miss you michael, happy birthday!!!!!!!!

odelia   August 28th, 2009 8:26 pm ET

Wow! No wonder Sarah Palin looked good! One must sympathize with the lack of class of John McCain when he snubs a grieving widow of an American Hero.

America has seen the real John McCain.

sherry   August 28th, 2009 8:35 pm ET

FINALLY!~~~~~~~~~ HOPEFULLY NOW WE WILL GET SOMEWHERE

Omar bin Yaroof   August 28th, 2009 8:43 pm ET

I hope this case will turn out to be a lesson for celebrities, health care professionals, and all other involved parties.

MaryRM   August 28th, 2009 8:49 pm ET

Michael suffered from Lupus. Managing the recurring pain through medication is what sufferers do. Michael had built a tolerance to several meds, many of which are commonly used to help Lupus sufferers. Many people even take medical marijuana to reduce the pain (found in his home). Glaucoma can be a problem (medication for this found in his home that was initially thought to be heroin). Insomnia is a common side effect for people taking medication for Lupus. Now add to that the excitement and pressures of preparing for a comeback show and imagine the insomnia.

Of course, at this point in his life, after many years of this affliction, he needed competent medical care, not a celebrity sell-out who gives in just because a patient gets demanding.

Before slamming Michael, people should try to understand how he reached this level of drug tolerance and addiction. The media could have helped, many times over the years, to inform and educate, which used to be part of the job, however, when compassion and understanding were required, he got ridicule because it required no research and made easy money. Prejudice is ignorance.

I hope that all levels of law enforcement are diligent in their investigations of all parties that allowed the situation to get out of control, including any possibility of malicious intent by any party.

Maria   August 28th, 2009 8:51 pm ET

LAPD knows there's more to the investigation than to clarify the direct cause of the death. So this is the next logical step. The other agencies will try to determine if Murray is responsible for prescribing propofol and to determine the responsibility of other doctors and pharmacies. Good luck!

Gloria   August 28th, 2009 8:58 pm ET

Not to appear stupid, but why is it that no spokesperson for the Coroner's office appeared this afternoon to confirm what was in the "memo"...
Just like no spokesperson for the UCLA Medical Center appeared to say that MJ had passed away... Jermaine made that announcement.
Yet, in the swimsuit model's case the Coroner's office had a press conference letting everyone know that they identified her through her breast implants.
This is odd to me. Other than media reports and the Jackson family's statements, we have not DIRECTLY heard from any agency, LAPD, Coroner, or UCLA to confirm all of these stories that have been circulating.... WHY??? I am stunned by the lack of "authoritive" figures that, I would suspect, would want their "15 minutes of fame"....

Heidi   August 28th, 2009 9:03 pm ET

Hi Gloria,

Good point!
Why hasn't anyone came out and said something. It is all through the press?

Lori   August 28th, 2009 9:04 pm ET

@Gloria - those are very good questions? Why is it every "answer" we get brings more questions with it?

Heidi   August 28th, 2009 9:12 pm ET

Hi Lori!

Gloria   August 28th, 2009 9:13 pm ET

Hi Lori and Heidi 🙂 Like I said in my initial post it seems odd to me that the swimsuit model warranted a press confernce to confirm her identity through her breast implant serial numbers, but the KING of POP doesn't warrant one? I am sorry, but I just don't get it... I also think that we won't see a burial on the 3rd of September. How can there be one if there is no revised Death Certificate available? Also, in order to obtain a burial permit, they would need a valid death certificate. I still say, we will see MJ buried somewhere in Vegas... I know, I now officially sound like a nutcase, but something about all of this doesn't ring true in my LOGICAL mind....

Maria   August 28th, 2009 10:19 pm ET

But the swimsuit model was found mutilated and thrown somewhere in a thrash bin, so it was natural to warrant a press conference on her identity. MJ was taken from his house, from under the eyes of his children, and his body was intact, so why the need to call a press conference to confirm that is was him?
Also, at that time (in fact until today) it wasn't clear what was the cause of MJ's death – that's why the leaked text of the death certificate said "Cause of death: deferred". It could have been suicide, it could have been overdosing on illegal drugs (since the family had notified the police about that "bag of tar heroine"), it could have been murder, it could have been the negligence of Murray or another persons (and Murray had refused to sign the death certificate).

Lori   August 28th, 2009 10:24 pm ET

It seems that there should have been a joint press conference with the coroner's office, the lead investigator from LA PD and all the rest of the alphabet agencies now launching investigations. This was Michael Jackson, a world wide icon for nearly his entire life. This is an onging mystery with massive media attention. The lack of a more formal announcment is mystifying to me.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 10:28 pm ET

Hey Heidi, Gloria, Maria, Gene...Where is everyone tonight? I thought there would be more chatter.

Heidi   August 28th, 2009 10:30 pm ET

Lori,

I was wondering the same thing! Gloria is in bed, where is everyone?

Cali MJ Fan   August 28th, 2009 10:35 pm ET

Ok, sounds like the independent investigations mean there will be multiple charges, on multiple levels.

CA Attorney General- State and Federal
DEA – Federal
LAPD – Criminal
...wait for the Post Office/Fed Ex/UPS to be brought in too.

I'm sure the DEA, BNE and CA AG will mean this investigation will cover medical improprieties, as well as bringing in the the specific states (like CA, NV, TX, FL, NY etc) and charge under AMA/state licensing as well as any charges where doctors mailed items intra and interstate, if any outside US then international postal laws (remember they took some mob members down with mail fraud).

BIG TROUBLE is ahead for the guilty doctors and pharmacies.

sherry   August 28th, 2009 10:42 pm ET

hey they took my comment off

sherry   August 28th, 2009 10:44 pm ET

I asked where everyone would be tonight

Maria   August 28th, 2009 10:51 pm ET

Right... outside US, a whole big chapter! The MJ aliases on the medical records of Murray since 2006, when MJ was out of the country.

Lori – I was reading ETOnline:
ET can confirm that Calif. Attorney General Edmund G. Brown, Jr. is launching an independent investigation into several physicians whose names have arisen during the Michael Jackson death investigation.

"Responding to a request from the LAPD, agents from my office will investigate several physicians whose names have come up in the course of the Michael Jackson death inquiry," Brown says. "This investigation is at its earliest stages, and no conclusions can be drawn at this point."

Agents from the attorney general's Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement will delve into relevant records and documents in the coming days and weeks. Earlier Friday, the LAPD released a statement to ET saying the Drug Enforcement Administration will conduct their own independent investigation related to Michael Jackson as well.

Patty Anderson   August 28th, 2009 11:23 pm ET

Hi everyone. Ok ladies which blog is everyone on.

Having the feds involved is good news.

Cocovelvet   August 28th, 2009 11:42 pm ET

What a damn lier Klein is ; A DAMN BLUE LIER......he definately told Larry last at LKL that he never gave MJ any drugs that would do any harm to him ,and that he didn't know Murray; all a lie and what is coming out now ????....you dug your own grave Dr. FEEL-GOOD. I think the day he walked out of LKL, Klein thought he was just so extra-specially clever and nothing would ever be found out about how evil he is.

The fact that he went to sit in court that day of the custody hearing when he started making those ridiculous claims proves enough on itself that he was confident he had got away with it ....thaadaaadaa !!! bingoooo !!!!.....you are the one who taught and introduced MJ to propofol, to the extend of even teaching Murray how to administer it !!???. ARE YOU A PROPOFOL EXPERT OR WHAT ???......

Sheletta   August 29th, 2009 7:56 am ET

Dr Klein, need's to come clean also. If he was seeing Michael three time in a week, something is wrong. Dr Klein proably is the one who wrote the prescriptions, for Murray to pick up. He still has not turned over his medical record yet.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 8:23 am ET

The FEDS are just starting investigation NOW!

Boy when are we going to get at arrest? Might take a long while!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 8:27 am ET

Gloria

I said the same thing yesterday....is Michael not worthy of a Press Conference!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 8:28 am ET

Mary RM

Well said!

Patty Anderson   August 29th, 2009 8:29 am ET

Happy Birthday Michael

michell   August 29th, 2009 8:46 am ET

please arrest those docters who give him harmful drugs.dont leave them give them punishment so they realized what they did.michael jackson sir is not alive to tell us what was happened that night.please feel his pain when he struggling between death and life.please notice that because of these irresponsible docters this world has lost a beautiful person of this world,his children lost their father,his mother has lost her son.dont take this death forgranted.please do investigation and try to find out the truth.i've seen his photos before his death he was rehersing for his show.on wednesday night he was very happy with all the dancers around him.how it is possible that a healthy person died next morning.please notice it.if u people not notice this and not give punishment to this people.then today we have lost mj and in future maybe we've lost another person.may god help u people to find out the truth.thank you.

michell   August 29th, 2009 8:55 am ET

i want to wish my legend a very happy birthday.on 29th aug 1958 a person with beautiful heart and incredible talent was born on this earth.he give this world the main purpose of life to spread love,peace..he is always live in the heart of millions of people.he is always remembered through his songs and music.i always love him.he is always in my prayers.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 9:07 am ET

Nevertheless, one Jackson intimate has been very much in touch with the police, and is warning friends that something “big” and “dangerous” is about to happen. Let’s hope so.

Another mystery to contend with....seems along the lines of The Informer!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 9:21 am ET

Beware of People Pushing MJ Tribute Shows
Posted Aug 29th 2009 3:00AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's former manager claims he's shopping "the only 'Official Tribute Shows' honoring Michael Jackson" - too bad no one in MJ's family knows anything about it.

We obtained a letter sent out by Frank Dileo - who describes himself as "the manager for Michael Jackson in life and in death" - and his business partner Mark Lamicka, who are trying to get people on board for Jackson tribute shows in "Canada, China & United Arab Emirates" in 2010.

We spoke to multiple members of the Jackson family - including Joe Jackson - who said they had no idea Mark and Frank were doing this.

Now ... a little background: Lamicka was sued for fraud in 2007 by some concert promoters, after he shopped around a tour for the band KISS without permission. According to court docs, Lamicka failed to appear at the trial and a default judgment was entered for $300,000.

We called Lamicka for comment and he said "I don't think there's any truth to this whatsoever ... can I get back to you tomorrow?" We're still waiting.

OH GOD!!!!!

Natela Chubinidze   August 29th, 2009 10:01 am ET

Dearest MichaelHappy birthday my wonderful angel!My Peter Pan!My prince from magical place call Heaven!I now everybody is celebrating your birthday today.Because everybody is loves you very very much.Specially your unique family.;your lovely parents,your brothers and sisters and your little angels Prince Michael,Paris and Blanket.Your children loves you very much and never ever going to forget about you.Because you been very special !!!!And all this big world full of your fans celebrating your BIRTHDAY today.We love you very much dearest Michael!YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!Never bee.......We are all with you forever!You are in our heart forever!Love you always !Your friend-fan Natalia.(republic or Georgia)All georgian people pay tribute to you today and always.MEXVARXAR!!!!!!!

Laura   August 29th, 2009 10:08 am ET

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!
We miss you sooo much....

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 10:50 am ET

Neverland on the rebound
A lot of work has been taking place at Michael Jackson's former Neverland Valley Ranch, but don't expect to see the gates of the Figueroa Mountain Road property thrown open for a public celebration of what would have been his 51st birthday today. Owen Blicksilver, spokesman for Thomas Barrack

As we all know Santa Barbara council was against Michael!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 11:12 am ET

Never!

Santa Ynez Valley in Winter

Forever!

Neverland Ranch
COMMUNITY GROUP “NEVER!” FORMS TO OPPOSE CONVERSION OF FORMER NEVERLAND RANCH TO “GRACELAND-LIKE” ATTRACTION

SANTA YNEZ, CA, JULY 23, 2009 — With enthusiastic community support, a Santa Ynez Valley community group has been formed with the sole mission of opposing any attempt to convert Michael Jackson’s former Neverland Ranch into a commercial venue or Graceland-like tourist attraction.

WHO: Never! was founded by Santa Ynez Valley residents in response to broad community encouragement, and its mission has already received the support of the following community groups: Buellton Is Our Town, Preservation of Los Olivos (P.O.L.O.), Santa Rosa Road Ag Alliance, Santa Ynez Valley Alliance, and Santa Ynez Valley Concerned Citizens. Residents, farmers, ranchers, and business owners are represented.

WHAT: The mission of Never! is to oppose all attempts, including the creation of a burial site, to convert the beautiful and secluded former Neverland ranch into a commercial venue or Graceland-like tourist attraction.

WHY: The development of a Graceland-like tourist attraction is totally out of character with the remote and rural Santa Ynez Valley. In addition to inadequate roads, none of the essential urban services (fire protection, police services, medical facilities, or gas stations — not even a sewer system) are available within ten miles of the location. Further, the county-wide precedent that would be set by approval of this project would open other large ranches for urban development and put at risk the beauty and rural character for which Santa Barbara County is known and loved.

“Michael Jackson came to the Santa Ynez Valley for the peace and quiet,” said Bob Field, spokesman for Never!, “and when he lost that, he left, never to return. The vast majority of Valley residents live here for the same reason. Ironically, development of a Graceland-like tourist attraction would destroy precisely what Michael loved about the Valley.”

Never! believes that the development of such a facility in a large urban area, such as Las Vegas or Los Angeles, would be a far superior option for the Jackson family and for the millions of Michael Jackson fans. “It could be developed much faster, cost far less, and be available to many times the number of visitors”, said Mr. Field. “Only the multi-billion dollar real estate investment firm that bought this ranch on speculation would significantly benefit from imposing this on the Santa Ynez Valley.”

Never! has asked representatives of this investment firm (Colony Capital, LLC) to put the property back under the protection of the State’s Williamson Act, which offers very significant property tax breaks in return for a ten year commitment to keep the land in agriculture.

While the owners have been non-responsive to date, Mr. Field says he “remains hopeful.”

Struggles over land-use proposals in Santa Barbara County have been known to go on for five to ten years, or longer. “Never! is announcing early in hopes of preempting a conflict,” said Mr. Field, but quoting Winston Churchill he adds: “we will never give in, never, never, never……”

CONTACT: info@nevereverland.org

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 11:15 am ET

JALILA LARSUEL: Former Michael Jackson publicist remembers the time.
By Mona Austin / mediamindedpro@yahoo.com
(August 28, 2009)Email to a friend | Print Friendly Buzz up! *As the world celebrates what would have been Michael Jackson’s fifty first birthday, August 29, people are still getting used to the idea that he is gone, still mourning and celebrating the enigmatic entertainer's life. Jalila Alvah Larusel is among them.

This feature highlights details from an exclusive interview with the former Jackson publicist, as told to me on July 10, 2009.

In Part One of this story she tells how she got the job of a lifetime and the atmosphere in the Jackson camp when his career shifted gears amid child molestation allegations.

Embracing the Opportunity

“One night he was performing and I went all the way to the top of the 100,000 seat coliseum in Mexico City and I stood there. Everybody had their little lights, like flashlights or cameras. Thousands of people singing 'We Are the World' ... I said to myself, ‘always remember this because you will never experience something like this in life,’” stated the MJ (Michael Jackson) insider, almost as if she is drifting back to the night she decided to step back and absorb the power of Jackson's aura.

Reminiscing about an awesome experience she had in a packed coliseum, those words now echo in Larusel's memory.

Non-stop globe trotting in a private jet and being treated like royalty by mere association with the "King of Pop" became the norm for the publicist for almost two years. She thinks back to the many awesome moments inside of Michael Jackson’s rose-tinted bubble, a world that Larusel and a few others would ever see.

Larusel, President of of JL Media and Associates was Jackson’s tour publicist for the “Dangerous Tour,” his last worldwide engagement that came to an abrupt end in Mexico City amid child molestation accusations in 1993.

Surprisingly, when her mentor, the late Bob Jones, a long time Jackson family/Motown publicist offered her the position she did not immediately accept it. Family was her priority and with a resume decorated with renowned clients like Hammer (she helped launch his career), Tina Turner, Janet Jackson (promoted her first three albums), and the Rolling Stones, career wise she was content.

At that time the single mom had already been an executive at three major labels and had just left Capital Records with plans to be more actively involved in her then eighth grade daughter’s life.

“I had been working so hard for so many years and work had basically taken over my life,” said Larusel about hesitating to accept the unexpected job offer to work for the "greatest entertainer in the world."

Yet she couldn’t ignore the “once-in-a-lifetime” ring of the call.

The job would start in two weeks, she tells me by phone while she’s at her Los Angeles home thumbing through a box of old tour booklets and other priceless MJ memorabilia.

As pressure to give an answer mounted, her supportive ex-husband helped make that career-defining decision as he eased her mind concerning their child’s welfare saying, “’We’ll work it out.’”

So she embarked a journey she will never forget.

The Controversy

A storm of controversy was brewing on the homefront about Jackson molesting a young boy he'd befriended. As the tour publicist, Larusel's job was to handle foreign press and publicize the concerts - not crisis management. It was rare that she worked directly with Jackson. But, one such occasion arose when “things got hectic with the accusations and we had to gear up with a plan,” she said referring to statements from then 13-year-old Jordan Chandler that Jackson had touched his private parts at Neverland Ranch.

While American media was rife with rumors about Jackson’s alleged sexual misconduct - the negative press meant nothing abroad, she said.

“When you’re in those different countries Michael Jackson is like a King and they didn’t care ... they were so excited about Michael performing. I didn’t know what was going on in the United States until my friends, family and journalists called.”

The tour stalled in Mexico City for two weeks while the legal team tried to work out the accusations.

MJ's Health & Tour Cancellation

During her time in the Jackson camp, Larusel had first hand knowledge of Michael's persistent migraine headaches that he'd reportedly struggled with since his hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

"He had migraines so in some cities we would get there, but he was not able to do some of the dates until maybe later."

On the "Dangerous Tour" she said she didn't have an inkling of suspicion that the star was being over medicated and never suspected he had a drug problem, but believed the stress of the allegations back home began to affect him.

This publicist remembers Jackson not only as a performing perfectionist, but also as a lucid business man always committed to pleasing his fans. Even though the concert schedule sometimes changed, "He would end up still doing the concerts, maybe one couldn’t re-schedule ... that was in Santiago Chile, because it was during soccer season."

Larusel was looking forward to the next tour spot, South Africa, where they would have met Nelson Mandela, but the remainder of the tour was cancelled as her client returned to Los Angeles to face charges of pedophilia.

Did MJ die broke?

With all the worldwide acclaim, one of the most shocking and questionable details to surface about Jackson was the alleged loss of his fortune due to legal expenses. Larusel admits she didn’t really know his finances, but surmises, "I just say just think about it. Michael has a lot of assets. If I was broke, I’d like to be broke like him."

In Part Two of this interview, find out what Jackson's former publicist thinks would have been a proper send off for the pop icon and her reaction to his death.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 11:21 am ET

SO IT'S THE SANTA BARBARA COMMUNITY THAT IS PUSHING LAS VEGAS AS A MEMORIAL SITE! HOPE THEY DONT DO IT! IT BELONGS AT NEVERLAND!

In 1988, seeking a place to find peace and quiet, Michael Jackson bought the beautiful and secluded Sycamore Valley Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley, and renamed it Neverland. Seventeen years later, when he lost that peace and quiet, he abruptly left the Santa Ynez Valley, never to return.

In 2008, a multi-billion dollar real estate investment firm (Colony Capital, LLC) bought the property for $35 million (with Michael Jackson a partner of unknown remaining interest) and simultaneously changed the name back to Sycamore Valley Ranch. Sadly, as we all know, Michael Jackson passed away in June 2009, suddenly and tragically.

Now, it appears that a small number of people may be trying to capitalize on the unfortunate circumstance of Michael’s death, by enabling (or pursuing) a Graceland-like conversion of this remote ranch. Repeatedly asked, the owners have refused to rule out the possibility, and have acted in ways which make it look like it might be the goal: although they had immediately removed the name Neverland from the property in 2008, they recently distributed free hats that say “Neverland 2009”.

In addition, on July 10 and 11, the owners hosted a number of by-invitation-only tours of the ranch for about 150 county politicians and opinion leaders — the press was denied access. While being well fed, invitees were given comforting reassurances that there were no current plans and no desire for a burial, or for a conversion of the ranch to a tourist attraction. (After speaking with attendees, this version of events was reported by media including the Santa Barbara News-Press and KEYT.)

However, for some reason, within six hours of the first report of the meetings and the reassurances appearing on the web, someone apparently representing the owners felt compelled to issue a written statement containing none of the reassurances and making it explicit that they had not “rejected any options”. (see Etling Examiner article)

INTRODUCTION TO NEVER! :

Not surprisingly, the above incidents have alarmed this community.

The overwhelming majority of Santa Ynez Valley residents, whether they have stayed here for multiple generations, or moved here more recently, have chosen to live in the rural Santa Ynez Valley for the same peace and quiet that attracted Michael Jackson.

Never! is a grassroots organization formed in response to the outcry from residents. Never! will give voice and staying power to the great majority of people of the Santa Ynez Valley who are committed to preserving this community’s rural character.

The sole mission of Never! is to stop all attempts, including creation of a burial site, to convert this secluded ranch into any type of tourist attraction — this precedent setting, urban-style development of our agricultural lands will be vigorously opposed.

Never! is proud to announce that its mission has already received support from the following community groups in the Santa Ynez Valley: Buellton Is Our Town, Preservation of Los Olivos (P.O.L.O.), Santa Rosa Road Ag Alliance, Santa Ynez Valley Alliance, and Santa Ynez Valley Concerned Citizens.

THE PROBLEM WITH A BURIAL SITE AT THE RANCH

The problem with creating a burial site at the ranch, and why it will be resisted, is that the site would immediately become a tourist attracting “shrine”. This is certain to become such a nuisance and safety concern that the property value would be destroyed for any other uses. Therefore, an attempt to create a burial site is seen as a deliberate first step towards the development of a Graceland-like tourist attraction.

THE PROBLEMS WITH THE “GRACELAND” IDEA :

1) The specific problems with this development idea relate to its huge impacts, and the total lack of necessary urban infrastructure to support it.

The number of visitors easily could reach 5,000 to 10,000 per day (Graceland and Hearst Castle reach 4-5,000 per day each) — the population of the entire Santa Ynez Valley, all five towns included, is only 22,000. This volume of additional visitors would overwhelm the community. The nearest local town is tiny, with a population of only 1,000 people, and it does not have a gas station or a sewer system.

In addition, the ranch is located in a high fire danger zone 12 miles from a fire station. It is 11 miles from the nearest sewer system, police station, gas station, and a tiny hospital. The nearest public water supply is 5 miles away. All of the roads serving the Valley are two lane rural roads; the narrow and winding five mile road to the ranch is not close to meeting the published County Design Standards.

It will take years and cost a small fortune to develop the necessary infrastructure — if the environmental impacts don’t prohibit their development altogether.

2) The general problem introduced by this idea is the precedent that it would set, which is colossal in its negative implications.

As a prerequisite for this project, the County would have to amend its General Plan to allow, for the first time, urban developments on Ag-zoned properties, county-wide. This longstanding County prohibition is the primary reason that Santa Barbara County has not gone the way of sprawling over-development — like other southern California coastal counties.

Once this door is opened, there is no good way to predict the number of requests that would come in from developers with dreams of large-scale urban projects on County agricultural lands. It is not legally supportable to treat property owners so differently that these requests could be denied.

THE SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE :

A far superior alternative — for the Jackson family, for the millions of Michael’s fans, and for the Santa Ynez Valley — is to develop a Graceland-like attraction in a major city like Las Vegas or Los Angeles. Permission could be obtained in far less time (and at less risk), it would be far less expensive (because the necessary infrastructure already exists), and it would be many times larger (due to ready access to millions of residents and visitors).

The only significant beneficiary from doing this development in the Santa Ynez Valley is the multi-billion dollar real estate investment firm that bought the ranch on speculation.

A REQUEST OF THE CURRENT LANDOWNER :

Never! has made a request of the ranch owner: Please renew, without delay, the land conservation agreement (commonly known as “Williamson Act” contract) with the State of California.

(The “Williamson Act” contract is the premier agricultural land conservation tool in in the State of California; it offers dramatically reduced property taxes in trade for restricted development for a rolling ten year period of time. Disturbingly, the current contract covering this ranch has been placed under formal notice of non-renewal and, unless it is renewed, will expire in 2012.)

At a recent series of private meetings with about 150 local politicians and opinion leaders, representatives of the investment company stated that they did not want to see the ranch broken up, did not think it possible to adequately secure the ranch for a Michael Jackson burial site, and did not think the development of a Graceland-like scene was appropriate for the Santa Ynez Valley.

There are no fees associated with reactivating a Williamson contract, it significantly reduces property taxes, and it meets all of the owner’s publicly stated goals.

The Santa Ynez Valley community would be immediately relieved and forever grateful if the owner were to renew this Williamson Act contract without delay.

mariau   August 29th, 2009 12:26 pm ET

LORA OTAWA CANADA
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS ARTICLES.. WHAT A WONDERFUL ARTICLES..

I'M CELEBRATING MICHAELS BIRTHDAY HERE ALONE.. LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC AND WATCHING HIS MTV..

GOD BLESS.. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

jdf from holland   August 29th, 2009 1:23 pm ET

MOLESTER JUNKSON IS IN HELL TODAY

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 1:34 pm ET

I EMAIL NEVERLAND.ORG AND ASKED THEM WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO NEVERLAND RANCH, HERE IS THE REPLY.....I THINK WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT A MEMORIAL PLACE THERE!

Hi,

We do not know exactly what is happening at the ranch because the gates are secured, and (disappointingly) the owner is not talking to the community or the press. They are at least doing repairs and maintenance necessary after several years of neglect - it is unknown whether they are simply getting it ready for sale or if they have other "plans".

The gate question is a bit complicated. The original Neverland gate, with the name in gold in an arch shape across the top, was taken down some time ago and was headed to the auction that Michael ultimately cancelled. We do not know where that gate is now. About a year ago, the ranch was renamed Sycamore Valley Ranch (its original name) and the original Neverland gate was replaced with an unmarked wooden gate. Shortly after Michael's death, the owners hung wreaths with the words "Neverland" and "once upon a time" on the wooden gates. These signs have recently been removed, and the plain gates remain.

I hope this is helpful.

Bob Field

On Aug 29, 2009, at 8:18 AM, Laura & Phillipe wrote:

Hi,

Just read a part of an article in the Santa Barbara press....

Neverland on the rebound
A lot of work has been taking place at Michael Jackson’s former Neverland Valley Ranch, but don’t expect to see the gates of the Figueroa Mountain Road property thrown open for a public celebration of what would have been his 51st birthday today. Owen Blicksilver, spokesman for Thomas Barrack

do you know why they removed the logo on the gate and what exactly is happening to the ranch?

Thanks.

A MJ Fan
Ottawa Canada

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 3:23 pm ET

When the DEA and FEDS finally finish their investigation into what and how many LEGAL and ILLEGAL drugs M.J. was involved with, what they will arrive at, when the whole truth be told is.
HEROIN, MARIJUANNA, COCAIN, METH AMPHETAMINE, LISURGIC ACID,( ILLEGAL).
PROPOFOL, VALIUM, CODEINE, (LEGAL)????
Anyone denying that M.J. was a chronic drug addict is,
"LIVING IN LA-LA LAND".
The place that M.J. prefered to exist in.

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 3:29 pm ET

SAMANTHA-SOUTH AFRICA.
You reference to "SCUMBAGS"
I hope you are including the biggest "SCUMBAG" of them all.
Micheal Jackson.

You see, you must understand that all those "SCUMBAGS" you are refering too, would not be considered "SCUMBAGS" unless a real "SCUMBAG" did'nt insist on having the "SCUMBAGS" provide him with a "SCUMBAG'S" addiction to those "SCUMMY" drugs.

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 3:39 pm ET

For all you MORONS out there.
Throughout the world there are millions who suffer from far more painfull and debilitating illnesses and desease, but they dont resort to becoming severely dependant on drug that make them addicted "IDIOTS" because of it.
They suffer quietly and do their best to live fruitfull and respectfull and productive lifes in spite of their afflictions.
There is none more "STUPID" than those who would make excuses to protect the integrity of a drug addicted "FOOL"
There is nothing more idiotic than a person who looks at a dark and overcast sky and claims. "MY GOD, IS'NT IT A BEAUTIFUL DAY"
GEEEEZZZZ!

mariau   August 29th, 2009 3:58 pm ET

Gerald Jolly

OH GOD PLEASE BRING BACK MICHAEL TO US.. PLEASE.. BRING HIM BACK TO US WE MISSED TOO MUCH.. GOD.. IN EXCHANGE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON.. PLEASE TAKE GERALD JOLLY AND JDF FROM HOLLAND.. THANK YOU GOD..

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 4:38 pm ET

Mariau

Good!

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 4:39 pm ET

Mariau, GOD does not take good people.
GOD only takes, PEDOPHILES, DRUG ADDICTS, and SINNERS.
So he can send them right where they belong.
"STRAIGHT TO HELL"
As you probably know, but refuse to admit.
"YOU KNOW THAT MICHEAL IS BURNING IN HELL RIGHT NOW"
And you know that!!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 4:51 pm ET

Hi all,

I was away for a few hours and come back to these 2 MAGGOTS getting a rise out of us all!

The more you antagonize them the more they will come back they are ruining the memory of Michael today on purpose….please ignore…I fell to their antics also…..but not today!!!!

God, please forgive JOHN, JDF and GERALD JOLLY for they no not what they do! Amen!

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 4:54 pm ET

Lora/Ottawawa.
Lora, I dont know if you are aware of this or not.
But in "HELL" according to the Christian Bible.
There are "NO TWINKYS"
There is no "SOCIAL ASSISTANCE"
AND IT'S TOO HOT TO STROKE YOURSELF, WITH A WHITE RINESTONE GLOVE.
So what will you do, when you go to join your HERO. M.J.

STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 4:56 pm ET

Lora/Ottawawa it they "KNOW" not what they say or do.
Just thought I would correct your SOCIAL ASSISTANCE ENGLISH.
STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 4:58 pm ET

GJ

I am very tempted but I am not succumbing to your antics!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 4:59 pm ET

Does anyone know what is going on in New York…there is nothing on the news yet!

GJ

I dont talk "white trailor trash" like you!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

Spike Lee Hosts MASSIVE Michael Jackson B-Day Celebration

Copyright 2009 Dave Hogan / Getty Images
Dancing Michael Jackson fans reportedly numbering in the THOUSANDS filled up a New York park where director Spike Lee hosted a ceremonial birthday bash for the late King of Pop, who would have turned 51 on Saturday.

The party-goers danced beneath a shower of rain in Brooklyn's Prospect Park as a DJ spun Jackson's classic songs, says the Associated Press.

"I was just like everyone else. I loved his talent," Lee said.

Known for films such as 'Do the Right Thing' and 'Inside Man,' Lee also directed Jackson's music video for "They Don't Care About Us."

Click here for pictures of MJ through the years

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 5:02 pm ET

Lora/Ottawawa, if you knew me I know you would love me.
Plus I would promise to wear a "WHITE RINESTONED GLOVE" if it made you feel better.
GOSH, I would even buy you a bag of "TWINKYS" if you wanted.

STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.

AAAAHHHHHHH!

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 5:05 pm ET

Mariau, I dont think you have the right to "DIRTY UP" this blog by showing IMAGES of a DRUG ADDICTED PEDOPHILE.
STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 5:09 pm ET

Hope Lindafromnewyork comes on the blog! She went to Brooklyn party!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 5:16 pm ET

Mariau

Very nice video!!! What a life he had!

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 5:23 pm ET

AAAWWWWEEE! SHUCKS, another "DOPER" found dead today in New York city in his Apt.

Apparently he was upset because one of the "TURNTABLES" he was performing with, kept jamming because he had forgot that he had hid his baggy of COCAINE under it.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Two down, "MORE TO GO"

LETS HOPE!!!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 5:26 pm ET

Spike Lee Hosts Massive Michael Jackson B-Day Celebration

Copyright 2009 Dave Hogan / Getty Images
Dancing Michael Jackson fans reportedly numbering in the thousands filled up a New York park where director Spike Lee hosted a ceremonial birthday bash for the late King of Pop, who would have turned 51 on Saturday.

"I was just like everyone else. I loved his talent," Lee said.

Click here for pictures of MJ through the years

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 5:51 pm ET

LORA/OTTAWAWA
The Spike Lee "IDIOCY" had a very poor attendence.

It seems most Americans prefered to honor a "REAL HERO"
"SENATOR EDWARD KENNEDY".

It's true he was'nt a "DOPER," he did'nt "MOLEST LITTLE KIDS" and he "HATED WHITE GLOVES".

But the majority of the people in the country tuned in to witness his eulegy and burial.
Believe it or not, even TWINKY EATING SOCIAL ASSISTANCE FOLKS PREFERED TO HONOR HIM.

Is'nt that great.

STROKE, STROKE, STROKE.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 29th, 2009 6:02 pm ET

GJ

I think deep down you love Michael like all the people on this blog.....or you wouldn't be here!

Now, come clean.....tell us how much you love him!!!

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 7:05 pm ET

Truly amazing.
Today a small group pf people gathered in New York to celebrate the death of a music Icon.
While at the same time, most of the people of America celebrated the death and funeral of a truly great hero.
If we weigh the importance of both men, then it goes without saying that Ted Kennedy did more in one day for the people, not only of the U.S. but people all over the world.
Even people like Micheal Jackson owe a great debt of gratitute to Ted Kennedy, because he brought about a new culture to the U.S. about racial equality
In fact both men contributed a great deal to the betterment of people all over the world.
They will both be missed by the many people who loved them.

Gerald Jolly   August 29th, 2009 7:16 pm ET

Lora from Ottawa.
Althought it pains me to agree with you "I DO"
You're right, I enjoyed M.J.'s music more than any other performer in my life.
You would then say, "THEN WHY DO YOU CHASTIZE HIM SO MUCH"
The truth is, that people like you that have supported him for decades, deserved more from him.
He turned his back on millions of adoring fans, with all the contreversy he allowed himself to get involved in.
AS THEY SAY!!
He had it all, and elected to squander it for absolutely no good reason whatsoever.
Truthfully "I FEEL HE BETRAYED" the trust, love, and loyalty of his millions of fans "ME FOR ONE"
Anybody who thinks because of their stature that they are above the law and proper behavior, truly do not deserve accolades for the wrongs they have done to their fans and the people who stood by them throughout their career.
I hope I have answered your question properly.
BUT I CANNOT IN GOOD CONSCIENCE FORGIVE HIM FOR THE IRRATIONAL WAY HE CHOSE TO BEHAVE TOWARDS HIS LOVING AND LOYAL FANS.

&&&&&&&   August 29th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

It seems most Americans prefered to honor a “REAL HERO”
“SENATOR EDWARD KENNEDY”.

&&&&&&&   August 29th, 2009 10:02 pm ET

MaryRM, It is very easy to blame Michaels drug addiction on everyone except himself. Come on, now you are blaming the Media. As a matter of fact the media has educated the people on drug addictions. You have to accept responsibility for your own actions, even if kills you.

Yes I agree he had medical issues, but to blame the Media, that is ridiculous.

spirit   August 29th, 2009 10:22 pm ET

I wanna see all his docs behind the bars who in one way or another contributed to his death... They were all involved in this foul play...
These quacks are now popping up with their lawyers to holler about their ignorance which infuriates all of Michael's fans... They thought of Michael as an ATM card for themselves and now they wanna run away from the scene by blaming it all onto Michael... What a shame! These docs should be tried in court...

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 10:29 pm ET

But MJ was more than an american, today he was celebrated by all the world, this is the difference GJ, I don`t live in USA and I am not american, only check please in youtube

tatiana   August 29th, 2009 10:33 pm ET

It is a shame that some americans like you GJ and media are not proud of Michael, I wish he had born in my country!!!

&&&&&&&   August 29th, 2009 10:51 pm ET

Lora Ottawa Canada, enough with the copy and pasting. Control yourself you are not the only person on this blog that wants to comment.

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 8:33 am ET

&&&&&&&&&

Show your face.....coward!

Lois   August 30th, 2009 10:39 am ET

gm girls...what's happening?

Gerald Jolly   August 30th, 2009 10:41 am ET

When I retired from practicing law, I felt that I wanted to give back something to my community, and so I chose to work as a volunteer in a drug rehab center sponsored by the Salvation Army in my city.
I have witnessed what drugs can do to people.
The worse "IRONY" is the young women as young as 15 years old, who became addicted and then forced to become prostitutes to support their drug habit.
The secong group were young men and women who were well educated, who lost their future because they got involved in the party drug culture, most of them will never be able to experience the future they studied so hard to get.
The third group are the derelicts, that wander the streets of our cities, completely lost in time.
Many of you wonder why I have attacked M.J. so vehemently, to those of you who think I was unfair, I say, go spend a little volunteer time in a drug rehab center, and witness the devestation it has reeked on so many people, from so many walks of life.
Micheal Jackson, had it all, wealth, accollades, love of his loyal fans, but he elected to turn his back on them to pursue his own selfish agenda.
Micheal could have been one of the greatest "ROLE MODELS" of this generation, but in the end he decided that he did'nt care about that, but chose only his selfish reasons for self gratification.
It is improper to blame anyone for his death or drug addiction, because after all, he was powerful enough to say "NO"
There is no doubt in my mind that the medical persons who were at least partly responsible for his death should and will be made to pay the price for their complicity in his death, but no matter what.
Micheal was 50 years old and certainly capable of "SAYING NO"

Lois   August 30th, 2009 10:51 am ET

&&&&&&
August 29th, 2009 9:48 pm ET

It seems most Americans prefered to honor a “REAL HERO”
“SENATOR EDWARD KENNEDY”.

Yeah and I guess some Americans like drunk drivers that kill people too.....or maybe you are too young to remember that. Senator Kennedy was a politican and yes he was a good man and tried to do many good deeds, but he was still a politician.

Gene   August 30th, 2009 12:25 pm ET

Good mronings to all into here thiese place. hi s to you. I am go to haveing best times onto MJ birthdays! they to haveing nices partys into bastion sqaure park into Victoria. me my son aslo goes to sopranos sport bars. they haveing big partys for MJ vidoes. karoke. foods. wait. mabye vidoes they comeing out for thiese good times. I am to be suprize onto myselfs. I am what you calls to it busts thiese moveings to danceing. I am almost to falleing down to danceing to song you are not a lone. I am not to careing. nicest ladys she helps onto me to danceing 2 time. they haveing thiese MJ looks to a like. I am to drinkeing thiese beers. I am not to careing. haveing best of thiese times gets to home very tire thiese day. we went to stayeing over the night comeing to home now. MJ would to be very proudest to seeing thiese thing going onto for him. mabye he looeking down from thiese heavens and he is to be smileing with tear onto his face.

Gene   August 30th, 2009 12:41 pm ET

Answer to my question. what to be going onto in here. I am going onto oter bloggy longest bloggy I am not to be getteing into over there so stayeing here. I am to seeing bugs comeing back makeing bad days. I also to seeing I findeing it. geral is same john. lookeing to waht hes to sayeing about twinkie food and low moenys. thiese is not nice things to sayeing. ----I am to seeing nobody to pickeing up dcotor yet. why. why takeing so long to do thiese job. I am to thinkeing police FBI thiese must to be pickeing up every body now. throw into room into thiese jails. makeing thiese scum people styaein there then talkeing. too bad out of laws to useing truth drug into them. dcotor he is to be lieyer nevr to sayeing what he giveing to MJ. he makeing more more lie. scum dcotor.

Mariangela Buch   August 30th, 2009 3:30 pm ET

I would like to know more about Michael's alleged heroin use especially since this appears is what concerned his family. Please explain the "spider bite" incident during the 2005 molestation case where it was said that Michael was injecting himself with heroin when the needle broke. Can anyone verify his heroin use? We already know he smoked marijuana making him a user of illegal drugs as well as "legal drugs."

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 30th, 2009 4:35 pm ET

Mariangela

Where did you hear that crap?

The "so called heroin" that was found is NOT heroin after all!

Maria   August 30th, 2009 4:35 pm ET

Mariangela Buch –
I don't believe either it was a spider bite, BUT be careful when you read about heroin and stuff. The only one who mentioned about heroin as an explanation of the "spider bite" was Marc Schaffel, a video producer who had sued MJ and had more than one motivation to speak against MJ. Others, like a "senior law enforcement official' quoted by ABC, say that by 2005 MJ was in fact addicted to Demerol and Oxycontin. Anyway, all of these drugs are opioides.
About the rotten marijuana found in his bedroom, I don't know how this can lead to the conclusion that MJ was a regular user of illegal drugs.

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:38 pm ET

Mariangela Buch,

the news about the heroin found in MJ's home as been denied the next day. It was NOT heroin.

Luda   August 30th, 2009 4:41 pm ET

Maria, friday they said on ET the marijuana was not found by the police in his house but by the family who gave it to the police. And the family did not find it in his bedroom.... so....

angelwings   August 30th, 2009 5:34 pm ET

hi every one
I was so hoping this whole thing was a bad dream but after yesturday around the world every one had a birthday party for dear Micheal

angelwings   August 30th, 2009 5:41 pm ET

where is every one???

sarah   August 30th, 2009 5:47 pm ET

hi every1

not much happening today........is the Sept. 3 burial final ?????

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN !!!!PEACE!!!!

Naza Ragimova   August 30th, 2009 5:49 pm ET

It is so sad.What have you done to Michael dull doctors...can you realize your big fault in your medical prectice?I wonder if you accept the idea that you are sadistic killers....Try to live with this fact...

angelwings   August 30th, 2009 5:54 pm ET

yes they say oit will be on Sept 3 and Dianna Ross will be there

SARA   August 30th, 2009 8:46 pm ET

i would like 2 slap Dr. Murray on his head !

billie   August 30th, 2009 9:42 pm ET

Jolly
Fans do not own their pop stars. Mj did not owe his fans anything except great music, which you agree, he gave us. He never asked to be a "role model". He was simply a human being with extraordinary talent.

Sheletta   August 30th, 2009 10:30 pm ET

B illie" You are so right. That is what people don't get is that First Michael is Huma and 2nd He made beautiful music and dance.

Gerald Jolly   August 30th, 2009 10:46 pm ET

Sara, if you were to slap Dr Murray on his head, you would be arrested for assault.
Now about what will happen to Dr. Death Murray when he goes to trial for M.J.'s death, I believe he will get the most severe penalty that the law allows,
His license to practice medicine will be revoked, and that will be the end of it "LEGAL WISE"
From there it will depend if the Jackson family will pursue a litigation case against him, that will probably be sttled out of court, the same as Micheals case for child molesting was.
I would be willing to bet on that.
In order for a murder conviction to happen, there would have to be proof that Dr. Death Murray planned the crime and that is was, pre-meditated, which as we all know, that it was not pre-meditated, or planned.
You keep reading that M.J.'s death was a Homicide, and that it was, but a homicide does not mean or indicate murder, it simply means that it was not an accidental death.

Gene   August 30th, 2009 11:42 pm ET

I am to thinkeing that beacuse dcotor did not makeing thiese phone calls fastely there is more intenton onto his part. plus he never told to emt or hopsital or police in the fisrt day what he real giveng to MJ. anoter intenton to not to sayeing the truths. too many time going by for thiese to be accidnet. this is to why it is makeing more criminality on dcotor. we are not to be kowing if thiese was to be planneing. almost 2 hour going by and he is onto phone wth oter peoples not 911 not any body esle. thiese dcotor will be to getteing more than 15 20 year to thiese prisons. dcotor not kowing how to useing thiese drug very well. sorry nice to see ing geral talk nice. we needeing to be seeing and readeing fisrt who he is to calleing. 48 minute. rember. 50 and more minute and no calleing to 911. he calleing nobody. that makeing it worser unto him.

Patty Anderson   August 31st, 2009 12:02 am ET

Hi Gene. You should come see us on the thriller blog

Cookla   August 31st, 2009 8:57 am ET

Now the truth is out let's put MJ to rest in peace he still hasn't been buried that is so sad,has for the people involved in his death justice must be served on the other hand nobody said no to MJ he would fire them and find somebody else to give him what he needed so who can you really blame ???
Cookla.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter