CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 27, 2009

When Is Heroin Not Really Heroin? When It's at Michael Jackson's House

Posted: 11:53 PM ET

by via E! Online

t1home_michael_jackson_05_giAt this point, it's not as if there's anything they could have found at Michael Jackson's house that would shock us.

Unless they found tar heroin, of course. Which they did. Or at least, they thought they did.

Unidentified members of Jackson's family informed L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter in June that they had "located a quantity of tar heroin in a bag" at the Holmby Hills mansion the King of Pop was renting at the time of his death, according to a search warrant executed on the residence that was unsealed Thursday.

Sure enough, the list of items carted away from the house included two instances of a "brn sticky solid substance in clear plastic baggy," per warrant lingo.

And tar heroin is basically dark-colored, sticky heroin. And what better place to keep it than in plastic baggies?

But...

Sources close to the case tell TMZ.com that the substance has been tested and was, in fact, not heroin of any type, color or consistency.

(Read More)

Filed under: Larry King Live • Michael Jackson

Jacquelyn   August 27th, 2009 11:56 pm ET

Anyway, leave Michael alone until some real sources are revealed.

Mara   August 27th, 2009 11:57 pm ET

It belongs to Murray

Lori   August 27th, 2009 11:57 pm ET

The heroin theory was just some speculation on the part of the law enforcement officer that drafted the affidavit to obtain the search warrant.

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:01 am ET

wow the media needs 2 listen mj's song leave me alone...

anyways i beleive was clean 4 a while cuz he was bought 2 hav a huge comebac and wanted 2 be fresh and plus he has kids dat he would do anythng for so i dnt beleive mj did heorine which is bullshhh and he was this drug addct the media is tryin 2 potray

Gene   August 28th, 2009 12:03 am ET

I am to comeing back only 5 minute. I am thinking medias they plays thiese games agian to waste times befroe news comeing tomorrow. you readeing onto TMZ seeing how they sayeing police turn round sayeing spokeperson. NO. they makeing stroies then turn round makeing wrong thiese stroies. they have to be showeing paper to makeing the truths. hope we not haveing thiese bad shockeings tomorrow if coronor comeing out.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:05 am ET

omg number 1 they didnt go to Michaels has the day he died they waited 2 or 3 days SOME ONE PLANTED IT THERE WAKE UP PEOPLE

Cynobia   August 28th, 2009 12:08 am ET

Next thing they will be trying to say they found crack. It is ridiculous, the man was addicted to prescription drugs. Stuff you get from a pharmacy. And I don't blame him, I couldn't imagine living or going through what he had to go through. So since he can't say nothing to defend himself I will say something, LEAVE HIM ALONE

Gene   August 28th, 2009 12:14 am ET

Answer to anglewings. sorry. yes police and coroner they going to MJ home same day as hes death. sayeing onto warrants. they haveing to go get thiese warrant and waiteing what coroner is sayeing then they haveing right to pickeing up all drugs what they findeing. dcotor he then say thiese truths. dcotor never said truth to hopsital or emt befroe. he is lieyer men. Ok. night I comeing back next day.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:16 am ET

Gene - I know you by now. You will keep coming back because you remembered something else, just like Columbo.

Toni   August 28th, 2009 12:16 am ET

What the hell CNN. Come on, this is terrible. Enough already.Is this garbage amusement and entertainment to you people???

Toni   August 28th, 2009 12:20 am ET

Gene, they didnt go to Mjs the day of his death, wasnt it 2 days later?

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:26 am ET

Gene, come on back good buddy 🙂

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:37 am ET

haha what blog is every one playing on tonight???

sarah   August 28th, 2009 12:40 am ET

Stop taking MJ name into dirt, can't believe they can't leave him alone, let him atleast get the peace which he didn't get when he was alive .............so sad .. CNN please stop posting these lame stories .......

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN !!!PEACE!!!

Anthony   August 28th, 2009 12:53 am ET

How do the Jacksons know what Heroin look like? According to Jermaine he doesn't even take asprins for headaches.

Cynobia   August 28th, 2009 1:01 am ET

TO THE MEDIA: JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE, LEAVE HIM ALONE, LEAVE HIM ALONE, STOP IT JUST STOP DOGGING HIM AROUND. ALL M.J. S FANS THIS IS TIME WE KNOW IT IS RIGHT, WE MUST FIGHT FOR MICHAEL

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:10 am ET

Answer to lori. Ok. I am comeing back. coroner and police they going to MJ on same days when MJ death. yes. haveing to reads thiese warrant very carefull. damnes to dcotor to not tells to thiese hopsital and emt what he giveing into MJ lie all time. if he say to the truth then we see oter stroeys meaneing he would be going to thiese jails beacuse hopistal would to be kowing drugs kill onto MJ. police really to be shut off house then. they takeing thiese piture fisrt then comeing back ---I go to thiese youtubes lisen to music of MJ. comeing back here only more 5 minute. I am thinkinge here yes all blameing onto dcotor quackers. he lie so many thiese times mess everythings. I am thinking he think oh I waiteing for time passeing for propnol to leaveing MJ bodys. not to happeneing. drug into MJ kidney. I am thinking thiese coroner they find real fastely after they talk to cherlyn. quacker then haveing necks in noose.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:12 am ET

I am go to lookeing at warrantr I am comeing back tell to you what thiese page is I useing docstoc site.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:19 am ET

I am back fastely. onto pages 3 and pages 4 you readeing what it is sayeing right there. I am kow more informatonal on this oter pages. On June 25. police observeing bottles of pills and propnol-aslo it sayeing coroner finding propnol in MJ blood and I am kowing hopsital is finding it same thing. dcotor not fooling. dcotor he takeing off befroe hopsital can sayeing what they to be findeing. you readeing sound confuse. dcotor not tell police onto June 25 abuot thiese drugs. only sayeing 1 drug. 3 4 days later then dcotor sayeing yes giveing to MJ oter drugs. testing canot be lie but dcotor get to catceing in lie

Maria   August 28th, 2009 1:27 am ET

Gene – you can find the warrant text on ETOnline.

Maria   August 28th, 2009 1:29 am ET

I mean – there's another warrant, not the one with propofol&what Murray said.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 1:31 am ET

I am reading the documents too. That is a lot of medication.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:31 am ET

That one.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 1:37 am ET

Gene you still here?

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:40 am ET

I am here. I alway to going to docstoc. not like et or tmz. I canot downloadeing thiese so docstoc is easyer no downloadeing

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:42 am ET

Some of the items listed are:

Latanoprost (pronounced la-TA-noe-prost) ophthalmic solution is a topical medication used for controlling the progression of glaucoma or ocular hypertension by reducing intraocular pressure. It is a prostaglandin analogue that works by increasing the outflow of aqueous fluid from the eyes (through the uvealsclearal tract).

Temazepam is a hypnotic agent. In sleep laboratory studies, temazepam significantly decreased the number of nightly awakenings. Temazepam is officially indicated for severe insomnia and other severe or disabling sleep disorders. The prescribing guidelines limit prescribing of hypnotics to two-four weeks due to concerns of tolerance and dependence. In the USA, temazepam is a Schedule IV drug.

Benoquin (Monobenzone) is used to treat the loss of skin color (vitiligo). It works by permanently removing color from normal skin located around skin with vitiligo. Do not use this medication for other skin color conditions (e.g., freckling, age spots, etc.).

Valisone is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Betamethasone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 1:42 am ET

GOOD NIGHT ALL HAVE FUN BLOGGING

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:42 am ET

Hey Gene.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:43 am ET

Good night, angelswings.

lex   August 28th, 2009 1:46 am ET

the blog is really quite 2nite

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:50 am ET

It sure is...

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:51 am ET

Ok. thiese must be thiese warrants for MJ home not for dcotor warrants. I am haveing to fixeing pc. I get box sayeing what doc to useing I tryeing all noting to open. I jsut going by what is thiese fisrt warrants sayeing -----answer to lex. yes. makeing every body into here to getteing calm berfoe tomorrow when hell breakeing loose agian.

Lisa S   August 28th, 2009 1:53 am ET

Good morning everybody! How are you?

Im so glad that things have been sorted out with Klein and that things are slowly moving on.

Tomorrow we will all remember our beloved Michael Jacskon and remember the times 🙂

Im so happy for everything he gave, the atmosphere, the music, the dancing the inspiration! And I will dance like never before tomorrow!

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 1:53 am ET

i WISH MICHEAL WAS STILL WITH USE AND WHAT DO U MEAN GENE

lex   August 28th, 2009 1:54 am ET

yea gene how much u wanna bet dat on mj's b-day some b.s story is gonna come out jeesh i wish as like a present 4 michael murray will get arrested

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:59 am ET

Gene, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 1:59 am ET

Answer to lex. I am sayeing that yeserday. biggest birthday presents to seeing quackeheaded dcotor to be arrest on MJ birthday. I am to hopeing they be haveing cameras big break the news.. tomorrow all hell is breakeing the loose so we all must to be sits down takeing easyer.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:00 am ET

angelswings - I thought you were leaving...

Lori   August 28th, 2009 2:02 am ET

You know, Gene, about a month ago, I said big news would come on Michael's birthday.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:03 am ET

We shall definitely see, Gene.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:03 am ET

You sure did, Lori.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 2:04 am ET

Sorry. I am haveing to wakeing up much earlest now put onto the news very earleyer. some people into here gets news for MJ birthdays berfoe me. time area diffrent. seeing what is happeneing. everything too quieteing now nothing to talkeing about same old news. wait tomorrow big bangeing going on into here.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 2:07 am ET

Yes. lori sayeing thiese big news. mabye will be much bigger. mabye they going to arresteing oter dcotor same time. mabye we needeing to buyeing birthday cakes and haveing parteies into here. I haveing to going now. very too tire now. not feel so good thiese afernoon. good nights to every body for real now.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:08 am ET

You leaving, Gene?

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:09 am ET

Good night, Gene...

lex   August 28th, 2009 2:09 am ET

wat u think is gonna happen on mj's b-day i hope its debbie comin out and sayin wt she noes and murray gettin arrested 🙂

Lori   August 28th, 2009 2:14 am ET

Night Gene – will talk to you tomorrow. Rest well.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:15 am ET

Lex - Lord knows SOMEBODY needs to get arrested...and soon.

lex   August 28th, 2009 2:18 am ET

true nicole i'm gettin restless and i wonder wat ppl r gonna say wen i go bac 2 skool cuz im keepin mj's legacy all good

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:23 am ET

Everybody's restless at this point.

lex   August 28th, 2009 2:29 am ET

wat r u doin 4 mj's b-day nicole

marianne   August 28th, 2009 2:34 am ET

ok now, they found heroin, then marijuana, then different kind of drugs, with all these tongue twister names, propofol, demerol, valium, what else...ok so mike is a pharmacy....oh wait maybe the next news would be he was a drug lord....

what can i say...his name makes money...even just the letter M...
poor michael...he really deserved to rest....let them do what they want and say what they want to say.......they cant eat him ALIVE anymore...so go ahead....just write.......the ones their hurting is not michael.....HIS KIDS!! i pray they dont read any of these crap...well the love their father gave and showed them will never be erased by these cheap rags' articles.....his love was solid as granite.....never to be effaced.....eat your heart out!

carol kesling   August 28th, 2009 2:36 am ET

why doesnt the jackson family get up and talk to the media and stop this trash talk about michael ????????????? im sick of the media dragging him through the dirt.... especially when he is not here to DEFEND HIMSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY NEED TO SERIOUSLY "GET A LIFE" sleezeballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 2:41 am ET

Lex - I don't have any concrete plans, except praying that arrests are made soon and justice is served.

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 2:50 am ET

Why post this junk when it was found that the stuff in the plastic bags weren't even heroin?????

Lori   August 28th, 2009 2:51 am ET

I am watching his videos and playing his music

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 3:00 am ET

@ Lori

Have you already started celebrating Michael's birthday?I'm going to start my celebrations when the clock strikes 12 tonight............

Lori   August 28th, 2009 3:09 am ET

No. It is just barely the 28th here.

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 3:11 am ET

Lol,I forgot about the time zone difference.Its 9:10 am in my part of the world and yours?

Nancy Endari   August 28th, 2009 3:23 am ET

Anonymous source can never be called a source and claiming as factual. I don't believe this is his and if we play back his past, he was always surrounded by bad people who are not acting on his best interest, so this heroin could have just been planted as piece of evidence against him. He was revealed as a drug addict, now as a heroin addict too????? PLease stop this madness! How could evidence like this be leaked to medias? I thought it was supposed to be concealed and treated as confidential until all the investigation complete?

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 3:38 am ET

@ Nancy

Unfortunately we have the press and their neverending cycle of trash trying to demean Michael in the highest degree so you can't believe anything until there is solid evidence to back up these supposed claims.

About the heroin,nothing was found when the stuff in the bags went for testing.

Toni   August 28th, 2009 3:48 am ET

Now they found marijuana in his house. LOL, these people are F_ _ _ _ _ _ nuts!!!

8080   August 28th, 2009 3:50 am ET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

8080   August 28th, 2009 4:00 am ET

jdf from poland not nice

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 4:04 am ET

8080

Don't even bother contending,just ignore him.

Irene   August 28th, 2009 6:03 am ET

CALL TO COME TOGETHER

Dear everyone,

Please put the following in your diary:

June 25th, 2010.

It will be the day history will be written – one again:

It will be the day that milions of MJfans will protest near the lincoln monument, or at Times Square, whatever.

PROTEST AGAINST THIS MEDIA PROPAGANDA, which should have limitations!!

Irene   August 28th, 2009 6:04 am ET

I cannot take this anymore..................

Stu   August 28th, 2009 6:19 am ET

Hi everyone!
I am so tired of this somuch bullsh.t!I dont understand our selfs,why we are bloging here,why not o Rhonda or Jacquelin page?I hate,that we make rate for this garbage.And the other stupis news about that Silvia...ahh!!!!!!I mast say,peaples are very dumb.And after all,many peaples here whant back TI....Unbelievenle!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 6:58 am ET

LAPD has it in for Michael......they might have planted all that stuff to make him look bad!

Why else would they warn the fans to stay away from his burial when they are being paid big bucks by the family to CONTROL the crowd....and the way I read the comment......sounds like it was said in a MALICIOUS tone!

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 7:11 am ET

Who is Nathalie Finn and Claudia Rosenbaum? How cann CNN post such crap.....to get a rise out of his fans!

Sickening!

I should stay away!

Stu   August 28th, 2009 7:13 am ET

Ofcorse,thay planted,why else thay would say this after 2 months?

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 7:13 am ET

Latest: Michael Jackson's Cause of Death to be Announced Friday

Copyright 2009 Tim Whitby / Getty Images
ET has learned that the Los Angeles County Coroner's office will announce tomorrow morning the cause and manner of Michael Jackson's death.

A press conference is not expected, but rather a paper statement will be released. This comes on the heels of the unsealing of two more search warrants on what police found in both Michael Jackson's rented home and the abandoned car connected to his former personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray.

One of the warrants says: "During the course of the investigation, family members of the decedent notified L.A. County Coroner's Assistant Chief Winter, that they had located a quantity of tar heroin in a bad in the decedent's bedroom located on the 2nd floor. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence"

However, a source tells ET it was not heroin - it was "a bag of old, rancid marijuana…left to rot."

It was found in "a little bag within an athletic or duffle bag in Michael's bedroom," the source told ET special correspondent Diane Dimond.

Also found in the house: bags of marijuana, fourteen pill bottles containing sleep and anti-anxiety medications. Also taken by police - one tube of Benoquin skin bleaching cream, one box of anti-fungal ointment and three vials of a liquid used for glaucoma patients.

The police search of the 2005 BMW connected to Dr. Murray did not yield much evidence. Police expected to find medical records for Jackson and information on prescription medicines. They did not.

The only items taken from the car were a contract in Dr. Murray's name, a business card and an envelope with miscellaneous writing on it.

Gloria   August 28th, 2009 7:16 am ET

If I wanted Tabloid News, I would go to the National Enquirer Online...
I expect more from a CNN site.... someone should get to the REAL NEWS in this story....

Lora Ottawa Canada   August 28th, 2009 7:18 am ET

Is a paper released statement be called "Official" and why are they not doing a press conference like they do for everyone else?

Stu   August 28th, 2009 7:19 am ET

Uhh!So,nobody go to gail.I thoughtd so!

Patty Anderson   August 28th, 2009 7:54 am ET

Amen Gloria.... What a bunch of crap.... What next???
Irene I love the idea. Keep me posted on that. I will definately be there.
Ladies we should meet up and form a group against the media

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 8:13 am ET

@ Irene

That's a great idea!There should actually be a protest organized in every country come 25 June 2010 and we shall all go down in history............

sandymjfan   August 28th, 2009 8:22 am ET

@ Irene....you name the place and time....I'll be there!!!!

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 8:56 am ET

What's next?
Every night a sex-drug-rock'n'roll-party with the kids serving drinks?

Please stop it! Wasn't it enough trying to destroy him in life? Should that continue for years? STOP IT!

mariau   August 28th, 2009 9:36 am ET

WOW THIS WASN'T SURPRISED ME.. I KNOW ... BECAUSE THIS MEDIA WILL GETTING MORE TO MICHAEL.. MJ'S NAME
IF MEDIA STOP TELLING BAD NEWS ABOUT MICHAEL.. I'M SURE ALL OF THEM WILL LOSS THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEIR COMPANY WOULD BE CLOSE..
MEDIA ARE MAKING GOOD BUSINESS TO MICHAEL'S NAME..
SO THIS IS CRAP AND BAD TABLOIDS.. COMMON.. PEOPLE.. GET A LIFE... WRITE SOMETHING TO OTHER CELEBRITIES.. OH NO YOU WON'T DO THAT.. BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BUY YOUR TABLOIDS MAGAZINE.. COMMON MEDIA BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!
WHAT'S NEXT??????

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 9:41 am ET

Europe laughs about this. Marijuana is common, so big deal.

mariau   August 28th, 2009 9:47 am ET

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel
YOU'RE RIGHT.. but everything's big deal to Media.. 🙂 you know why eli? because of MJ"s precious name.. 🙂 their getting good money for him..

Stu   August 28th, 2009 10:09 am ET

Wath?Marijuana is common? I never heared about that... sory
I was working in Portugal,ther was very common the kokain,but it was not legal.

Lisa S   August 28th, 2009 10:26 am ET

Diane in Minneapolis

seems to work now 🙂

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 10:34 am ET

Read the end of this article.... Not Herion.... End of Story..... Now get of Michaels Back.....

The top story about the Herion....Is just to keep Cnn busy.... they have nothing better to do....
You Know whats funny... is Ted Kenedy Didn't help that girl that drown that year when he was with her... Bring down his name... Bash him.... How come YOU MEDIA arin't doing that?????????....

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 10:36 am ET

Read the end of this article…. Not Heroin…. End of Story….. Now get of Michael's Back…..

The top story about the Heroin….Is just to keep CNN busy…. they have nothing better to do….
You Know whats funny… is Ted Kennedy Didn’t help that girl that drown that year when he was with her… Bring down his name… Bash him…. How come YOU MEDIA ain’t doing that?????????….

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 2:35 pm ET

hi there you now what i think that the atention is now on michael not on dr death so that the jury thinks michael has done it not that fool dr death

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 2:38 pm ET

with al the drugs and offcause dont forget the trail 2005 and1993
i reaaly think that they want the attention off off the doctors

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 2:40 pm ET

you now even when he likes a joint (i dont believe that) why didint he come to holland

jacqueline from holland   August 28th, 2009 2:42 pm ET

we miss you michaelllllllllllllll

Alicia   August 28th, 2009 2:52 pm ET

This just confirms my disgust in the press.......notice how the headline makes you think they found heroin at MJ's house, then in the small print is says it wasn't. It's misleading and inflammatory, just like they always are. What about the people who don't read on and just go spreading the rumor that there was heroin at MJ's house???? JUST STOP IT MEDIA, LEAVE HIM ALONE AREADY!!!

Alicia   August 28th, 2009 3:02 pm ET

Patty, I am with you. How can we do it, form a group against the media? I will participate in any way I can. And Irene, yes, let's meet at the Lincoln Memorial, or Times' Squaree or whereever. I'll be there. Let's pick a place and spread the word.

Jessica   August 28th, 2009 3:17 pm ET

what about the poor little girl, now young woman who was held captive for 18 years. this poor baby gave birth to two girls while in captive, first one when she was 14 years old. phillip garrido should have his balls cut off!

sherry   August 28th, 2009 3:30 pm ET

BUT now Marajuania??????????????? OMG!~ i cant stand much more of this

Waddell   August 28th, 2009 4:50 pm ET

While focused on this abuse of prescription drugs, you ought to know my story. I have over 100 empty bottles of oxycodone (?) all written by UCLA's Drug Maintenance Dept in Santa Monica over a peirod of 2 years. My 36 year old died last year from cardiac arrest. I found him in his room nonresponsive and he died in my arms. UCLA gave him the highest potency drug without monthly monitoring of his heart and checking his blood. I asked the doctor and she admitted she did not - that he seemed "fine". I believe that is malpractice. I lost my precious 36 year old son who was done wrong by the medical profession. Legal does not make this right, as this Jackson case reveals. I went to an attorney who said point blank "UCLA never loses a case. They're 'too big'." I intend to pursue this in a public forum when I am emotionally up to this mission. P.S. We couldn't even buy these prescriptions at a Mickey Fine or any other pharmacy. We had to drive to some place in West Hollywood to a little hole in the wall pharmacy run by one man... I wish you would help me with this thru the media even though I am not a celebrity. My experience is probably happening all around us but media seem only to be interested in celebrity tragedies). Wanted to share my story even though this is extremely painful to do. I must. I should NOT have lost my son.

Waddell   August 28th, 2009 5:00 pm ET

While focused on this abuse of prescription drugs, you ought to know my story. I have over 100 empty bottles of oxycodone (?) all written by UCLA’s Drug Maintenance Dept in Santa Monica over a peirod of 2 years. My 36 year old died last year from cardiac arrest. I found him in his room nonresponsive and he died in my arms. UCLA gave him the highest potency drug without monthly monitoring of his heart and checking his blood. I asked the doctor and she admitted she did not — that he seemed “fine”. I believe that is malpractice. I lost my precious 36 year old son who was done wrong by the medical profession. Legal does not make this right, as this Jackson case reveals. I went to an attorney who said point blank “UCLA never loses a case. They’re ‘too big’.” I intend to pursue this in a public forum when I am emotionally up to this mission. P.S. We couldn’t even buy these prescriptions at a Mickey Fine or any other pharmacy. We had to drive to some place in West Hollywood to a little hole in the wall pharmacy run by one man… I wish you would help me with this thru the media even though I am not a celebrity. My experience is probably happening all around us but media seem only to be interested in celebrity tragedies). Wanted to share my story even though this is extremely painful to do. I must. I should NOT have lost my son.

Carmen   August 28th, 2009 5:55 pm ET

You had a megastar and you did not apreciate him at his corect value!sending murry to jail won't bring him back!!!we have to stop drug abuse,and surgery!!!let us be beautifull for what we are!!!as jako said Heal The World....make a better place

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter