CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 27, 2009

Jon Gosselin reacts to Kate's interview with LKL

Posted: 08:45 AM ET

From RadarOnline.com

Jon Gosselin, speaking outside his Wernersville, Pennsylvania home Wednesday morning, said his wife Kate danced around questions during her Larry King Live appearance Tuesday night. Despite that shot at the mother of his eight children, Jon reserved his words toward a People Magazine feature in which Kate compared his behavior to that of a horny teenager.

"She didn't say anything," the 32-year-old reality TV dad said of Kate's appearance on Larry King Live. "She just kept on redirecting and avoiding the questions - so when Larry's ready for me, I can answer questions"

When asked about the new article in People, titled "Kate Strikes Back," Jon laughed and said, "Strikes back at what?"

READ MORE from Radaronline.com

Filed under: Jon & Kate Gosselin • Larry King Live

angel roberson   August 27th, 2009 9:12 am ET

Dear Larry King: I am very hurt about the passing of Michael Jackson. My life has differently not been the same. Ifeel that the world suffered a great loss. I know this may sound a little funny especially since people do die but I feel like so many others, It was not his time. However I would like to know about the survelliance tape of micheal's house. I heard it was missing. Due to the fact that it is missingtells me someone may be covering up something.

Janice   August 27th, 2009 11:40 am ET

This guy is a joke. If he chooses to answer questions that his kids will be able to see and hear when they are older that proves he has no idea what a good parent does.
I appreciate Kate being tight-lipped out of respect for her kids.

Dodie - California   August 27th, 2009 1:18 pm ET

Every person has the right to leave their marriage if they are very unhappy. I suspect because Kate was caught up in being famous as a TV “star” gave her little time to have any quality time spent with her husband and kids. Just because they are all on the “TV Set” their home is NOT quality time. She has her book, traveling all over the USA with “signings” interviews with local media, magazines, newspapers and Larry King Live.

The first question that comes to mind is…… when does she have any time to spend with 8 children and her husband?

It would be very interesting to see exactly how much time she actually spends with HER 8 children alone???

Not in front of the TV camera… not being taken with her to interviews. That is all about “Kate” how about the kids???

Jon’s life is simpler thus allowing him more quality time with the children. And this, they will remember too.

Children suffer with a narcissistic mother! They are the true prisoners. When they are old enough to realize that this was all about their mother… they will hate her for it!

Tereka   August 27th, 2009 1:18 pm ET

I Hate Kate she is probally the most selfish person I know of. She needs to really stop and correct her issues and stop trying to put all the blaim on John......

AC   August 27th, 2009 3:08 pm ET

Just watching her on Larry King Live, I don't blame Jon not putting with her. She came across as a very controlling freak who looked at Jon condescendingly...is it because he's a non American nationality. I had seen her speak to Jon very rudely in front of the cameras...now if that was an American husband...he would had told her where to stick it!!!

Kate had been photographed losing her temper and being physical with her children. She must have an awful temper and living with her must be a sheer living hell! My heart goes to those cute children!

carol kesling   August 27th, 2009 5:44 pm ET

@tereka, well said..i watched that show for 2 years and all kate did was humiliatehim and put him all the time...he is much better off without HER!!!!!!!!!! all she cares about is money& fame... even at the cost of her family. it was a waste of a good hour of prime time t.v. i would rather he talked about DOMINICK DUNNE, KENNEDY, OR MICHAEL JACKSON CASE... she didnt answer 1 damn question...she must have taken dance lessions.....she ought to stay off t.v. and take care of HER KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Eileen G. Curras widow to Hernandez (WWII)   August 27th, 2009 9:58 pm ET

It is sad to see people being taken apart. They had problems from the beginning. They do better without each other. She has to care about taking care of the children. I do not see her taking a poor care of the children. I guess this reality shows are not what they seem to be. She does not have to answer any question she does not want to answer. She should stay away from T.V. Television satisfy their need for attention but it does not care otherwise specially with kids.

Terry, TX   August 28th, 2009 12:04 am ET

These shows are just creepy....I never watch them....what little I have seen......creepy.

alice b   August 28th, 2009 1:06 am ET

who cares? I believe this show is all staged. Next it will be the big question will Jon and Kate get back. Anything to attract gulable viewers.

Betsy   October 1st, 2009 9:38 pm ET

I am really really looking forward to Jon being off the show.

karla maage   October 1st, 2009 10:06 pm ET

There's a time and place for everything and it's obvious the time is over as far as this show goes; it's time to resolve this as a family privately. Neither parent is perfect; none are , so take the money earned for the future and use it wisely for the children and support them as they now grow like the rest of us have, by working. Being parents of 8 children is a very difficult job . I would especially think it would leave so little time for each other as a couple, That itself would create issues in a normal situation, let alone a televised situation. Someone speak for the children as they cannot speak for themselves.They should be the priority.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter