CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

August 27, 2009

Is Michael Jackson Still Alive? Five Reasons to Think Again

Posted: 11:49 PM ET

Michael-Jackson-concert

By Meg C. via Associated Content

Is Michael Jackson still alive? Don't count on it. Many people are wondering "Is Michael Jackson still alive?" after watching a video released by the Michael Jackson was nothing more than a hoax, The "Michael Jackson still alive" rumors just don't make sense.

You may wonder why I am so skeptical of the "Michael Jackson still alive" rumors. You may say that I don't believe in conspiracy. You may even think I am narrow-minded. I, however, like to think that I have common sense. Here are five reasons why you shouldn't believe the "Michael Jackson still alive" rumors.

"Michael Jackson Still Alive" Problem #1

Michael Jackson was given a cocktail of drugs shortly before his death. Physician records and other tests performed confirm this. The cocktail of drugs given to Michael Jackson make it impossible for "Michael Jackson still alive" rumors to be true.

(Read More)

Filed under: Larry King Live • Michael Jackson

Mara   August 27th, 2009 11:51 pm ET

I believe Michael is dead in my heart but in my mind and with all that's going on sometimes I don't know what to think. So many stories but I think this is something we're going to have to go through like my mom did with Elvis.

lex   August 27th, 2009 11:53 pm ET

cnn needs 2 use different pictures thy use the same ones ovr an ovr again lol

Mara   August 27th, 2009 11:54 pm ET

Lex

I agree lol they must be on a budget

Jacquelyn   August 27th, 2009 11:54 pm ET

Michael Jackson is alive in our hearts. That's it.

Lori   August 27th, 2009 11:56 pm ET

There are many questions surrounding this situation. It would be nice if the public were given some facts. I will continue to pray for and support the Jackson Family in this time of sorrow.

lex   August 27th, 2009 11:57 pm ET

haha mara thr r some hot pics of mike thy could use those all cnn has 2 do is google it lol

Toni   August 28th, 2009 12:01 am ET

With absolutely no proof of ANYTHING, what are we all suppose to believe? 2mths and not one concrete visible piece of evidence.

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:05 am ET

I wish he were still alive. I wish he had gotten the chance to perform the This Is It concerts. I wish he had lived to see his children grow up and see his grandchildren. I wish we would have got to see what other talents he would have shared with the world. But it was not to be, and I am sad and angry about it.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:07 am ET

IAM WITH YOU TONI

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:07 am ET

Did we loose Nicole? Maybe we should send a search party.

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:09 am ET

lol lori she proabably fepl alseep

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:09 am ET

This would be a good blog for The Informer to post on. The topic is right up his or her alley.

Gene   August 28th, 2009 12:10 am ET

I am thinking here. if MJ would be to still alive. some body to spend lot moenys for noting and lot of peoples going to be into many biggest troubles for pranky. ---– I kowing MJ liveing forever in heart and from thiese music. very too sadness what is to happeneing for 2 month. today now seemeing everythings to be so quiets. still. what is thiese sayeings alway to be the calm berfoe thiese storm. I am thinking so is what happeneing now. sorry I am haveing to go. seeing you next day.

Cynobia   August 28th, 2009 12:11 am ET

Michael is no longer with it us. It is sad and heartbreaking but true.
It is everyone's nightmare come true. Mr. Murray left Michael in that room by himself and Michael passed on from this world.

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:13 am ET

since thr no evidence of anythng the media is speculating and wat thr sayin is so ridiculous like the heroin story wtf who comes up w/ this shiit

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:13 am ET

Gene! Are you really going to leave us? The blog is so quiet tonight.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:16 am ET

LEX you should go to youtube and type in michael jackson media hoax 1 threw 9 made me think if you do see it pls tell me what you think

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:21 am ET

my friend tired 2 convince me da mj was alive but i wasnt believing her and i'Ve seen a mj hoax thng i honestly think hes gone as sad as it is he really gone :'(

Toni   August 28th, 2009 12:25 am ET

So what did Kenny and Janet mean by their twitters? It's odd to hear anything from Janet is'nt it?

tatiana   August 28th, 2009 12:27 am ET

Hi people,
I have a question, maybe some of you know about it, I was watching the hole documentary "MICHAEL JACKSON'S UNTOLD STORY OF NEVERLAND THE SECRET STILL UNHEARD", this footage was aired in USA ? I don`t live in USA.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:29 am ET

Toni I didnt see that how do I find it

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:30 am ET

Angelwings, I think it is posted on the MJ hoax death site

Mara   August 28th, 2009 12:32 am ET

Lex

You can believe they got all kinds of pictures of Ted Kennedy (may he rest in peace). I'm just sayin.

Toni   August 28th, 2009 12:32 am ET

angelwings
I dont know. Im on twitter, but I havent really figured it out yet. I dont know how to follow someone.

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:38 am ET

i noe mara cnn should get some new pictures ya noe maybe somw pics of michael smiling dat would make us fans smile

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:40 am ET

Lori lol you mean there is more mj hoax death sites wowwwwwwwwww I was busy watching 1 threw 9 michael jacksons media death hoax

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:40 am ET

oh and yes Toni I found it ty

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 12:44 am ET

Good evening again, everyone. I'm back.

sarah   August 28th, 2009 12:45 am ET

if its a HOAX then why CNN paying attention to these so called HOAX stories ????? after all it is a hoax right ........ 😀

FANS OF MJ FROM PAKISTAN!!!PEACE!!!

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:45 am ET

Hey Nicole, we thought we lost you. 🙂 I was thinking about sending a search party, or Jermaine out to find you. 🙂

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:45 am ET

welcme bac nicole

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:45 am ET

hi Nicole

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:47 am ET

sarah cnn has nothng better 2 do lol

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 12:49 am ET

Hey Lori, Lex and angelswings.

Ha ha Lori...Jermaine, huh? 😀

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:51 am ET

this whole thing is consusing

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 12:52 am ET

lol Lori we will never see THE INFORMER AGAIN

Lori   August 28th, 2009 12:53 am ET

You can always dream, right Nicole?

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 12:53 am ET

Toni - it's not odd to hear from Janet. People shouldn't read too much into her tweets. She's just working on her new album. That's all.

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 12:54 am ET

LOL Lori - I'll plead the fifth on that one. 🙂

lex   August 28th, 2009 12:56 am ET

janet hasnt really sad anythng unlike jermaine and latoya

Toni   August 28th, 2009 1:00 am ET

Well Ive only been following myself on twitter cause I didnt know how to follow anybody. I was getting a little lonely, but I think I might be able to figure it out now. 😀

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   August 28th, 2009 1:00 am ET

True Lex.

lex   August 28th, 2009 1:02 am ET

toni u hav 2 go where it says fnd people thn u type in the search box who u're looking for thn u can follow ppl

Lori   August 28th, 2009 1:05 am ET

I still am going to dare The Informer to come back and talk to us sometime.

Anthony   August 28th, 2009 1:05 am ET

I honestly do not know what to believe. That MJ Death Media Hoax on youtube has me thinking. There was something off about Michael Jackson at that press conference when he announced the dates for his "This Is It " concerts. The youtube video examined his hands and they do look different from previous photos. And the way he got out of that car was completely out of character for Michael. I can't wait to see that A&E Jackson reality series to see what he looked liked in the last month.
BTW. Someone just posted on youtube that Michael was living in London England but he has cancer and did not had long to live. he wanted to live the rest of his days as a normal person.

Toni   August 28th, 2009 1:05 am ET

Thanks Lex. Then will it appear on my home page, or do I just click on their name or whatever?

lex   August 28th, 2009 1:07 am ET

u click where it says follow thn a check should appear so ure followin thm

Toni   August 28th, 2009 1:09 am ET

I think on the helicopter hoax thing, they lifted the body up to remove the strap.

Cynobia   August 28th, 2009 1:10 am ET

I seen the hoax video and don't believe, just for the sure fact that Michael always allowed a glimpse of himself, he loved the camera, and what building did they go into? How come the corner was no where in sight, He would have driven the van. The corner was also Caucasian, Another reason is Michael loved his kids and never went one day without them. He also loved his fans and would never want to inflict hurt on any human being. His Mother is 79 years old I don't think he would play such a dirty trick on her, when she could have had a heart attack

Toni   August 28th, 2009 1:11 am ET

There is NO WAY Michael could live in London { of all places} a normal life. He was LOVED in London. He would have been spotted in a heartbeat and a jump.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 1:23 am ET

lol LORI WE MAY HAVE TO YELL INFORMERRRRRRRRRRRRRR COME OUT AND PLAY

Toni   August 28th, 2009 1:32 am ET

The Informer wont come back. He/she was having a good laugh at everyones expense, but mostly Michaels.

angelswings   August 28th, 2009 1:40 am ET

GOOD NIGHT HAVE FUN BLOGGING

Maria   August 28th, 2009 1:54 am ET

Anthony LOL those youtubers really didn't know too much about how his hands look like, except for the two pictures that they used for comparison. Of course those were his hands.
Not to mention that this fails to prove how he is alive NOW.

Cynobia   August 28th, 2009 2:18 am ET

Maria you are right, I was thinking was it possible that video on youtube was from the past when Michael had to make a quick escape for somewhere?

carol kesling   August 28th, 2009 2:18 am ET

i trully wish he were still alive.. i miss him alotttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mila   August 28th, 2009 2:21 am ET

All these will be excellent reasons not to think of a hoax when we actually get to see the coroner's report and when Dr. Murray does get convicted.

mika   August 28th, 2009 2:26 am ET

I wish he were still live 🙁
regarding voice message was recorded on the 147\2009,
the "PeterPanPYT myspace" was removed. don't you think it's weird?

carol kesling   August 28th, 2009 2:30 am ET

i sure dont want this to be like the elvis sightings........

Maria   August 28th, 2009 2:43 am ET

Cynobia, I don't think so. The announcement at O2 was an event WAY too important for him, it was illogical to use an impersonator.
Yes, he was visibly agitated, that's why he walked that way and wasn't able to say too much at what had to be a press conference. But even this proves that it was him, not a carefully prepared impersonator, who would have been calm and more talkative.
As for his looks, don't forget that Dr.Klein has been doing a lot of cosmetic experiments on his face in the last months. And a wig is only a wig. You can go to mjjpictures.com and see a lot of pics from 2009.

Mila – AND Arnold Klein!!

Nancy Endari   August 28th, 2009 3:15 am ET

I am so sick with this crap saying Michael faked his own death! ENough is enough. Lat him rests in peace. Even after his death, he will never be left alone. Think about his children and family!

Samantha - South Africa   August 28th, 2009 3:47 am ET

All the folks out there who are in denial or whatever the case may be,should just put these 'hoax' rumors to rest coz we don't have time for nonsense as we should be focusing on the things that matter most like making sure that those that are responsible for Michael's death are brough to justice!!!!

The FACT remains that Michael is no longer with us so STOP trying to believe otherwise!!

Vancea Diana-Maria   August 28th, 2009 4:07 am ET

People think,what in the hell was doing Jermaine with Thome-Thome,at the time he was at la UCLA center to pronunce Mj death????????????Michael fired him in may acording to Frank Dileo?
This man is dangerous,because it was charge with fraud.And why Jermaine introduce to Mj this Thome-Thome if he knew it was a man after money?????????????????????
Sorry but I don't trust Jermaine because of this,and the Islam things.I think he is involved ,along with is family,they were always gelos of Mj any they were after the money too.what kind of family is this,please answer me????So Mj was all alone???????????//With nobody to love him,just to use him????????????

Vancea Diana-Maria   August 28th, 2009 4:24 am ET

And if they where at the house before the police why didn't take the drugs from Mj house??????????????They just taken the furniture and stuf.Or the family put drugs there???????Someone is trying hard make us belive that Mj was a druggie,but us the fans,we know that MJ hated the drugs and stuff like this.He loved to much his children to put them true this.Someone is traing to make us belive in this story,but we know that they kiled him!!!!!!!!!!Where was is family and friends,where????????????????I think that here are involved o lot of people,including his family.Soryy but this is my opinion.This is not fair from life,Mj worked so hard (since 5 years old)for his life,for his kids,all he needed was a good woman in his life and be happy.

vancea diana-maria   August 28th, 2009 4:29 am ET

Sorry but I don’t trust Jermaine because of this,and the Islam things.I think he is involved ,along with is family,they were always gelos of Mj any they were after the money too.what kind of family is this,please answer me????So Mj was all alone???????????//With nobody to love him,just to use him????????????

vancea diana-maria   August 28th, 2009 4:31 am ET

Gloria   August 28th, 2009 6:37 am ET

With all due respect, the writer poses the question of logic. Tell me, in this case, where the logic is and you will make a believer of me as well. Too many inconsistencies... too many unanswered questions and only media answers... ???? Seeking the truth would be a starting point for any true journalist.

danny   August 28th, 2009 7:42 am ET

i wish n i stillll wish he was aliveeeeeeeeee,,,,,i wish he is alive,,buh i know he's not..but still i i wish

Patty Anderson   August 28th, 2009 7:46 am ET

Good Morning.

Oh how I wish he as still alive

Malaika   August 28th, 2009 8:32 am ET

he is alive in my heart

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 8:45 am ET

He is alive.
Deep in our hearts.
Always.

Eli, Jerusalem/Israel   August 28th, 2009 9:32 am ET

Why spending a blog on this?

rosegarden   August 28th, 2009 9:36 am ET

Michael alive in our hearts forever!

Patty Anderson   August 28th, 2009 9:38 am ET

Ratings Eli. It gets peoples attention. That's why the do this

Brigida, Italy   August 28th, 2009 10:02 am ET

Eli,
as I said before, it's to give us a new blog to write. The others are full now 😉

Kara   August 28th, 2009 10:35 am ET

It is funny, this really is Elvis all over again. Michael Jackson is not alive. I could completely understand if he did want to fake his death, just so people would leave him alone, but sadly, this would not be the case. Michael would never have left his children to endure the media, tabloids and public without him being by their side. Just wishful thinking for so many I guess.

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 10:58 am ET

If funny how when anything is put on CNN.. All of a Sudden there is a response

You are a financial /fraud examiner/// Not a film examiner.....
Sorry Lady not buying you Theory... all you people contradict what you say about Michael wouldn't do this to hurt his Children.... You the same people are accusing him of doing Drugs... Don't you think that false Statement hurts his Children... Next time think before you write.

Lois   August 28th, 2009 11:08 am ET

Good Morning Everyone:

Does anyone remember that link someone set a few days ago about another phone call (supposedly MJ talking) and it ended up being a person named Craig?? Does anyone remember that?

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 11:12 am ET

I believe Michael is Alive..... I think the Family Knows.....Now Media leave him alone.... Remember Michael said... You ain't seen nothing yet....This was his ultimate.... Good job Michael... No one knows anything.... The Media is going Crazy.....Paybacks are a B-t-h....Huh Media...now that your cake and eat it to.

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 11:17 am ET

I believe Michael is Alive….. I think the Family Knows…..Now Media leave him alone…. Remember Michael said… You ain’t seen nothing yet….This was his ultimate…. Good job Michael… No one knows anything…. The Media is going Crazy…..Paybacks are a B-t-h….Huh Media…now take your cake and eat it to

Dave   August 28th, 2009 12:27 pm ET

If you think Michael Jackson is still alive you are just crazy, if the family knew he was still alive why would they have given the ok for this huge over the top memorial service at the stapels center? and the burial? All these rumors are a joke. I just wish people would stop talking about this already and move on. John Lennon never got this much attention when he died, and in my opion Lennon was much more important to music than Michael Jackson.

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:44 pm ET

@Dave
I was a fan of John Lennon's also, but I am sorry Michael Jackson was on a completely different level. John Lennon's death got a lot of attention from what I remember.

lindafromnewyork   August 28th, 2009 12:45 pm ET

@Dave–John Lennon was important to music–but so is Michael Jackson.

levi   August 28th, 2009 12:52 pm ET

Hey john lennon is not MICHAEL JACKSON THE GREATEST ENTERTAINNER OF ALLLLLLLLLL TIMMMMMEEEESSSSSS!!!!

my love for u   August 28th, 2009 1:22 pm ET

did yall see all the mj look alike's on youtube didn't some ppl say that nobody can't dance like mj,,,,,,and why story's after story's,,,,
something don't same right

Dave   August 28th, 2009 1:26 pm ET

John Lennons death did get attention but not nearly as much as Michael Jackson. Also in my opinion Lennon was more important to music because he actually wrote and played his own music as opposed to Michael who was a pop artist.

Mary U from Ohio   August 28th, 2009 1:40 pm ET

No one said he is the Same as Jesus Christ... He lived as Christ God wanted him too... So much more then you are.. I can tell by your statement... Get of the Blogs.....
Your Probably one of them that took John Lennon Statement wrong to when he said that he is Jesus Christ...

Alicia   August 28th, 2009 2:48 pm ET

Dave, Michael did write and sing his own music, you should actually know what you are talking about before you TALK! He was much more important to music and the world in general than John Lennon, no offense to John, he did have a place.

Elly   August 28th, 2009 2:52 pm ET

They just released the cause of death. propofol intoxication along whith other drugs. and it's a homicide. murray is going down.

Dave   August 28th, 2009 6:17 pm ET

No way Alicia, listen to a beatles album please

vanessa   October 19th, 2009 2:35 pm ET

Unfortunately he isn't alive, but I have so many things to tell him. Most importantly how much I love him.

Gerald Jolly   October 19th, 2009 3:04 pm ET

Vanessa, tell him, tell him, I'm sure he will hear you, and with a little bit of luck, he will visit you while you are sleeping, and do for you whatever you wish him to do to you.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter