CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 15, 2009

LKL WEB EXCLUSIVE: Behind-the-Scenes with the Jonas Brothers in Madrid - The Video

Posted: 09:21 AM ET

Leading up to our interview with the Jonas Brothers Thursday, LKL has been given exclusive, unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to the Jonas Brothers European Tour.  Today's piece was filed from Madrid.  Tomorrow, check this space to see what happened with Jonas Brothers in Paris.

Filed under: Jonas Brothers • LKL Web Exclusive

gail hart   June 15th, 2009 5:09 pm ET

Loved seeing your snippit clip video of the Jonas Brothers in Madrid, would rather be in Madrid...too much rain lately here in Utah! Love ya Larry and love watching your show...it's the best!!

Ty Miller   June 15th, 2009 9:19 pm ET

Fabulous video –LOVE it –keep it coming!

Adel joseph   June 15th, 2009 10:20 pm ET

I can't wait for thursday night I always watch Larry King live but I am ecstatic to see my favorite band the Jonas Brothers. I just want to say thank you to both Larry King and the Jonas brothers for making this happen 😛

Patricia   June 16th, 2009 12:59 am ET

Larry, Larry, Larry,,,,do you realise what you have done? My 13 year old daughter has just become a HUGE fan of your show. I've watched you here in New Zealand (that's the tiny country east of Australia) for years on our Sky link CNN channel but now I have simply mentioned to her that you're interviewing the JB on Thursday (your time), Friday our time so she's now book marked your channel. Excellent way to get more viewers. These boys are unbelievably big world-wide. I was an Osmond (Donny in particular) in the 1970's/1980's fan so it's refreshing to see such a wholesome family performing again. I hope they look after themselves and are here for a long time.

carol   June 16th, 2009 3:28 pm ET

I can't wait to watch it

Michael Surber   June 16th, 2009 3:41 pm ET

Hi Larry,
How do I get on your show to show and tell my story?

mery jonaS!   June 17th, 2009 8:46 am ET

I am the one of the camiseta black that this with them in his hotel!!!!!! I am Spanish!!
OMG!!!!!!!!

Laura Mae Gilbertson   June 18th, 2009 9:12 pm ET

My daughter Julissa (age 8) would like to ask the Jonas brothers if they are coming to Minnesota anytime soon? Mall of America?

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter