CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

January 10, 2009

LKL WEB EXTRA: Priscilla Presley takes you to Graceland's stables

Posted: 01:12 PM ET

priscilla22Priscilla Presley takes us on a tour of Elvis' stables and introduces us to the newest members of the Graceland family.   SEE IT HERE!

Filed under: Elvis • Priscilla Presley

dominique   January 10th, 2009 1:47 pm ET

Sincerely... Presley's stories are the most important thing to talk about... and nothing is happening in Gaza.....

Have you been asked to turn a blind eye????

Alicia   January 10th, 2009 3:07 pm ET

There are a few things I am tired of hearing from people over and over again. 1st, other than Elvis' father and daughter, Priscilla still has the right to still carry his name. She has done so much for our King and some people don't realize or give her credit for it. 2nd, Elvis' drug habit and weight. When we focus primarily on that, we lose what that man truely gave us. He was more than someone who did drugs or gained weight in his later years. We tend to forget that he became very big very fast at a volunerable young age, constantly being a money maker for this world to enjoy. So let's not disrespect him by continueing to bring up drug problems or weight. Most of us gain in the later years and with Elvis physical problems as well. He has outperformed any entertainer, ever. No one will ever compare to him. TCB w/TLC

Holly   January 10th, 2009 3:43 pm ET

What in the world is wrong with Priscilla Presley? She seemed druged the other night. Stone faced and catatonic. What is going on with this woman's plastic surgery? She looks like she's wearing a Mask now. Such a shame.

sandy from ny   January 10th, 2009 8:38 pm ET

she still loves him & regrets the divorce ?...did she ever remarry & have more children ? I think she has a son but do not know if she ever remarried...

Griff   January 10th, 2009 9:16 pm ET

I Love you lady.... Why? you may ask. You will never know...
I had a life.... We each have our own... 1956! A life over seas when Elvis sung "Anne Marie's Her Name" many other's....When I read the Book about your first beginnings after 1962.... Then a big space...
I couild read books,,,, But You have live my life.... 1956 1977...
I landed on American Soil in 1977 May... He was Dead in August 16th...

Brenda   January 10th, 2009 10:29 pm ET

I still am a big fan of Elvis and always will be sure do miss him

ed ,vancouver canada   January 11th, 2009 12:56 am ET

the real message from elvis is do not do drugs.

ed ,vancouver canada   January 11th, 2009 1:00 am ET

there is a new music group called hamas.they entertain crowds by firing rockets at them.Every concert end with a bang.

ed ,vancouver canada   January 11th, 2009 1:09 am ET

I saw a movie once about Elvis.Those were the good days for GM.The car he gave his mother was a Cadillac.I think GM should have an Elvis edition,complete with all his songs loaded onto an in dash mp3 hard disk.

a reader   January 11th, 2009 4:40 am ET

Editors didn't spell Presley correctly on the main site page

Mary   January 11th, 2009 4:44 am ET

I,too, was mesmerized by Priscilla's face. For some time now, I think she has been using botox as it has "frozen" her face. I don't know what she has done to her lips but they have taken a life of their own. How sad. I would like for her to age gracefully and she would because she naturally very beautiful. Whatever she is doing she needs to stop with the obsession. Please.

I did feel, though, that her presentation this evening was the most animated I have seen her. She seemed more open and ready to talk to Mr. King. She has the sweetest sounding voice that she should consider doing a voice for a children's movie or read a tape book aloud for children.

brandy   January 11th, 2009 6:55 pm ET

My mother and my self have been watching Pricilla's interviews the past several years and we ahve listen closely to her words. There were several times in each of the interviews we have seen her slip up and refer to elvis in the presentince. She would slip up and realize suddenly and the correct herself. So so now to us it gives all the theorys of him still being alive some extra thought. We all know he has or had enough money to pay people to keep quite all these years. My mother also said she remembers when they showed elvis in the casket then later they showed what elvis looked like 3 days prior to his death and she thinks there is no way it was the same body. I know they can do alot of magic with make up but she said he looked thinner and you couldnt see the ageing in the face . When an older person dies and when the boby goes through all the process it has to go through before its placed in the casket the older person still looks older and has there wrinkles and whatever. So does anybody else think there is anything to this? Its funny question to ask but i was curious.

MORRIS   January 11th, 2009 9:35 pm ET

I WAS ONCE TOLD THAT ELVIS WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN NORTH CAROLINA IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED AHOSKIE ?

Judy Haise   January 11th, 2009 9:41 pm ET

Dear Larry and Priscilla,
I'm enjoying Elvis' birthday show, and Priscilla looks gorgous!
However, you have a few errors.
Graceland isn't the most visited private residence, the Biltmore House in Asheville, N.C., is the most visited.
The White House in Washington can't be the second most visited because it's NOT PRIVATE, it's owned by the Federal government.
Also, the correct title for Elvis as in Elvis' birthday doesn't have an extra s (Elvis's), because the possessive apostrophe goes right after the ending s.
Thanks,
Judy Haise

Diana Kennedy   January 12th, 2009 12:56 am ET

The program was wonderful, as usual. I always enjoy seeing the old movies and hearing the music that I grew up with. I think the Birthday celebration is a gret tribute to someone who was a vital part of my chilhood years. Thank you for a walk down Memory Lane again this year.
Diana Kennedy

Sindy Gryschuk   January 12th, 2009 3:34 am ET

I loved Elvis since I could walk ive injoyed the show tonight
thanks Pricilla for everything you have done
I hope to be able to come vist grace land some day but may never be able too but ill try thanks your greatest fan Sindy

Sherry Doran   January 12th, 2009 12:19 pm ET

In reguards to brandy's comment,I have also noticed when Priscilla sometime's speaks about Elvis it is as if he is still alive and I have talked to other's about it and a part of me has always thought he is alive for several reason's and comment's she has made,I hope he is and doing well from he biggest fan ever,and I'm sorry he had to do what he had to do to contain a normal life for as we all know he did not have that and as his fan's we are partley to blame for that,the man could not go or do anything in a normal way,and I'm sure that would take a toll on anyone as popular as he was and still is!But I would still like to thank Priscilla & Lisa for sharing his and there live's with us still today.and keeping all his past and present alive.I had the chance on 11/29/2008 to visit Graceland a dream come true,and life changing experience for me to be in his home!Hope to come back soon.MAY THE KING LIVE ON! Sherry Kingsport,Tn

Griff   January 12th, 2009 9:24 pm ET

Weight Loss? That was in Peter Pan.... "Litle Floss"...

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter