CNN TV
SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 14, 2010

Conan O'Brien on Jay Leno!

Posted: 10:07 AM ET
Barbara Lyon   December 12th, 2010 10:16 pm ET

So glad you're back on, Conan!! Where have you been???? We've been WAITING. I told my Facebook friends when your new show started that, for me, things would be alittle more "normal" again now that you're back. Knock 'em dead! – love from a member of Team CoCo. ;)

Maryln   December 13th, 2010 1:03 am ET

He is boring, they all are Leno and that nasty Letterman. I wish they would get replaced by younger people that I can watch, instead of these same guys that never change.

Sony Roy   December 13th, 2010 1:07 am ET

Dear Larry:

Will there be peace in the Mideast?

Thank you for your show bringing the most influential people before the world. BAFU wants to help also by providing online employment for Israelis and Palestinians pursuant to your show on Sunday 12/12/2010. Anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us at (240) 786-8637. Would you please ask these two farmer leaders and the two philanthropists you interviewed.

Personally, I have prepared the script for a movie on peace in the Middle East. I am anxious to assist i n whatever capacity I can.

Success to the idea of Peace in the Middle East.

God bless America

Sony Roy
CEO and Founder
BAFU USA

Tina Okrasinski-Smith   December 13th, 2010 6:48 am ET

Conan is a pretty cool about everything..now on the upswing,,getting better..Wish you well. Whats your holiday plans?

REBECCA W SMITH   December 13th, 2010 4:38 pm ET

I'm sure Conan is a nice guy....but for the life of me I don't find the man funny at all!? His jumping up in the air at the beginning of the show is just a real turn-off for laughter....and I have a tremendous sense of humor! So o o o o?

latenightme   December 13th, 2010 6:02 pm ET

DEAR LARRY,

Conan O'Brien is still NOT funny. He NEVER was funny and he NEVER will be funny. Why doesn't the media understand this. Conan O'Brien is not funny – what part do you not understand.

Ann   December 13th, 2010 8:20 pm ET

Hi Conan,

So great to have you back! Thanks for bringing laughter back to television. You are a lifesaver and I love, LOVE your show. You seem like a genuinely nice person and you rocked the jeggings.

~Ann

david   December 13th, 2010 8:30 pm ET

the post-existence of larry king will not be easy.

Regina Hazelrigg   December 13th, 2010 9:15 pm ET

For those of us that got to see you live at Bonnaroo about 3,000 out of 80,000 -Thank You- even though we waited for 5 hours in 100 degree heat and I missed the Flaming Lips the previous night to catch you the next day. You we're FANTASTIC especially with the BAT OUT OF HELL PROP!!! Love Ya

Ivette Nieves   December 14th, 2010 5:54 am ET

thats it? i wanted to see the whole interview. :(
i love conan. <3

Nataliya   December 14th, 2010 7:16 am ET

Cone Bone!

Don't listen to these sacks of sad. (Sorry guys, if you don't get the genius of Conan, then you just don't. That part of the wiring isn't connected through no fault of your own.)

You're hilarious! You know what I love about you, your earnestness. And that fact that you're hardworking as hell. I'm the second from a nine member (non-blended) family as well, and I know how difficult it can be. I really admire you for your genuine kindness and humbleness. God bless, you Conan. We love you!

Natasha

Erico   December 14th, 2010 1:22 pm ET

Conan is the funnies in late night television. If you don't like him you're probably over 55 and drink jack daniels every night to aid your depression. haha. Team Coco all the way.

GREG   December 14th, 2010 1:34 pm ET

MISS JOHNNY CARSON & STEVE ALLEN..O'BRIEN IS NOT "FUNNY" ...

jgcsound   December 15th, 2010 2:14 am ET

Conan is Dry offbeat humor at it's finest!! He's Bugs Bunny, Charlie Chapman, and Wes Anderson in the form of a 6' 4" ginger. Conan is the only talk show I watch all the way through everytime and laugh all the way through everytime. The new shows are the best he's ever done and I'm so glad he's back and better than ever. Team CoCo!!

not_it   December 16th, 2010 3:37 pm ET

I dont understand the controversy about conan being funny or not. Everyone has a different sense of humor so if you dont like him dont watch it, its not that hard. There is no reason to be bickering about how funny or how not funny conan is.

Ted   December 16th, 2010 8:05 pm ET

Larry,

I've watched you on television for 46 years, ever since News Weekend with Prescott Robinson on WTVJ in Miami, in 1963. You are the best interviewer in the history of broadcasting, bar none.

Here's hoping your retirement lasts only until your current contract runs out.

Rev. Renee J. (Dubois) Painter   December 16th, 2010 9:22 pm ET

Larry, you're the most "near"mal person we've known.

Randy   December 16th, 2010 9:32 pm ET

You will be missed Larry!

Ray   December 16th, 2010 9:38 pm ET

Thanks for Truth Jurnalism, you are simply the BEST

Waseem   December 16th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

All the best, thanks for everything!!!!

Waseem   December 16th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

Love you Larry!!!

Tony from California   December 16th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

Your last regular show was great. We are looking forward to your next.
I do wish they had not added so many commercials. They should have had a few less for your last...

Ben   December 17th, 2010 12:24 am ET

My family and I will miss you Larry. My 4 years old daughter wakes me up anytime your show is on! You are the greatest of all time! What's your next plan Larry?

KeeKee   December 17th, 2010 12:54 am ET

Sure gonna miss ya Larry! Happy retirement.

J. Steed   December 17th, 2010 2:37 am ET

For years Larry had a great show, interviewing world leaders, people that had vast affects on the International scene and than about 10 years ago it all stopped. The last ten years it has been drug addicts, bums, has-been rock stars etc, more like a entertainment show. "I did herion for 22 years and blah blah blah, now I am cured please visit my website and son on". Anyways I think prior to the last ten years it was a great show, one that will always be remembered, good job.

liz   December 17th, 2010 5:11 am ET

It will be different,i'll miss ur shows.Hope piers will not let you down.

ann   December 17th, 2010 5:34 am ET

I love your show! The best so far! I will miss you dearly. Happy retiring!

ann(Nigeria)   December 17th, 2010 5:38 am ET

Your method of questioning inspires me. You are really great Larry. Job weIl done!

Ann
Port Harcort Nigeria

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter