CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 10, 2010

In case you missed it: Garth Brooks

Posted: 01:58 PM ET
jack murray   December 10th, 2010 2:37 pm ET

Larry: have someone that can talk about everthing going on today!like

Sen. Bernie Sanders

Ryan   December 10th, 2010 3:21 pm ET

One of the greatest entertainers to ever take the stage. Can't wait to see a couple of the Nashville concerts. The last concert of his I was at there were people from all over the world. Amazing!

Shelley Moore   December 10th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

Now, HE is the real deal!
Always loved Garth as a humanitarian first.
He has heart!
He loves like no one else.
Very passionate about family, Trisha and ex, Sandy.
Love him dearly!

Dale Hester   December 10th, 2010 9:54 pm ET

I wanted to let Mr. Brooks know that I am the man he met in Richmond VA at the Governor's Mansion on September 26, and I was so impressed with meeting him and enjoyed the conversation about "The River", and hope to see him again soon. I am continuing to keep up with him as he comes out of retirement and will continue to play my guitar and follow his career. God Bless you pal.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   December 10th, 2010 9:57 pm ET

Good to hear that Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement and he probably needed the break. He is a great entertainer. Wish him all the best on his return.

Pierre   December 10th, 2010 10:15 pm ET

Garth is the Greatest and so is Larry. What is that pianist's name Garthe liked so very much?

Christa smith   December 11th, 2010 11:43 pm ET

Hello Larry King and the team!
My husband and i were in Vegas last weekend at the show and its my husband, Ryan Smith who you interviewed at the show -who made the comments about Reba crying when Garth was singing! My best friend and bridesmaid Erin Amos also was recorded commenting on her 5 minutes she would love with Garth alone....just wanted to say thank you so much for featuring Garth. We love him, his words and everything he stands for in this world. He is real, grassroots and everything we believe here in Champion Alberta Canada. We always make a point of watching Larry here on the ranch. He is an icon. We gathered friends and family around the tv to watch Garth and Larry! What a wonderful surprise to see that we made your cut. Thank you for the wonderful experience and memories! Fans for life of your show and Garth Brooks.
Thanks kindly,
Christa Smith

Stacey   December 12th, 2010 12:33 am ET

Hey I just was trying to let Garth know that I met a old college roommate and was wondering if he remembered him. His name is Troy McGill and we go to church with him! So if you could get that message to him you have my e-mail address he can get back to me on the answer.

Scott   December 16th, 2010 9:44 pm ET

Garth please comeback and save country music!!!!! PLEASE...ha!!

Patricia Bloodworth   December 23rd, 2010 1:02 pm ET

I am trying to find a clip where Garth brooks talks about the way the he thinks the world is headed. He says something like if we don't think like you think we are becoming polarized. It was very profound and I would like to write it down. It was an amazing insight. Did anyone record this interview?
Thank you Patricia.

Kathie   December 26th, 2010 1:34 am ET

I agree with Patricia...I want to hear that again. Doe anyone know where he was talking about a prayer that was cut out of a broadcast of some kid. ) It was right before the part that he said we are moving from religion to "republican and democrat) He talked about a prayer the was :cut out" of a presentaion to take a break and I was his relief.
I would really appreciate it.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter