CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 2, 2010

In Case You Missed It: Mike Tyson!

Posted: 10:30 AM ET
Joe G. (Illinois)   December 2nd, 2010 7:11 pm ET

Point is:
Some people are just phonies and deep denial is what works for them.

For instance:
There is no such thing as a recovering addict, when what people really mean by that is temporarily switching off one addiction for another.

hugs   December 2nd, 2010 9:22 pm ET

@ Joe G. (Illinois)
You nailed it. So why is Larry having this show ?

Glenda Hill, Chatanooga, Tn   December 2nd, 2010 9:57 pm ET

Jusr wanted to comment on Mike's helping his friends child with aplastic anemia. This is a horrible blood disorder when sometimes
is fatal. My grandson was diagonised with it in 2006. He struggled fof
over 3 years before a donor was found for the bone marrow trasplant. Many times we thought we were about to loss him. The transplant has completely healed him along the many prayers for our community.
Thank God to the great drs and staff at Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville and the unrelated doner to helped my grandson Hunter.

Jen   December 3rd, 2010 2:22 pm ET

I didint know too much about mike. i watched him box as a kid, but now i now hes a good guy, smart and i look up to him.
God bless and Good luck. I will be watching out for your show.

Jen   December 3rd, 2010 2:24 pm ET

oh and Larry Thank you for having mike on the show it was awesome !

fusia   December 3rd, 2010 2:24 pm ET

great job mike

Seton Mcduffie   December 3rd, 2010 6:23 pm ET

Dear Larry , I"m writting you to find out the name of Mr. and Mrs. Mike Tyson"s entertainment company. Thank You

Alok   December 4th, 2010 10:55 pm ET

It was one of few experiences with the Larry King Live show... I am glad I could watch Mike Tyson unfolding on the show... It was good one... Thanks Larry.

lalove12   December 5th, 2010 4:49 pm ET

This portion of larry king explains alot about Mike Tyson. He became a bully when he was older because he was bullied when he was younger. That's is no excuse for how he did his ex-wife Robin Givenst, but it sheds some light on the situation. A lot of times people who experience traumas when they are young usually turn into the people who caused the trauma. I always though that Mike Tyson was a bully for no apparent reason. I was wrong.

LIZ CARTER in GEORGIA   December 5th, 2010 7:05 pm ET

@Joe G. &@hugs, I worked part-time as a counselor for alchohol and drug rehablitation, and I beg to differ with your statement that there is no such thing as a recovering addict. THERE IS SO A SUCH PERSON, THERE ARE MANY SUCH PERSONS. I can't say MIKE is, or isn't, but I do know people who have worked hard at recovery and actually changed their behavior! They changed their way of thinking, by honestlly working on their character defects so for them, RECOVERY WAS EMINENT! If we are honest, 'WE DO RECOVER'!

Apo   December 12th, 2010 3:59 pm ET

I never knew Mike is a such good person. He might have done mistakes in the past but every one does. Good luck Mike. Keep the positive attitude

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter