CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 1, 2010

In Case You Missed It: Stevie Wonder!

Posted: 07:57 AM ET
David Kaas   November 30th, 2010 2:41 pm ET

Ask Stevie Wonder if his young complexion and recent wright-loss has anything to do with the fact that he is now consuming molecularly influenced "south-spun fluids" regularly?

Ask him if he's seen "Google" on the net concerning south-spin fluid concept and the "7 year cellular rebuild cycle" in our own bodies Larry?

David Kaas   November 30th, 2010 2:47 pm ET

Over 3 years ago one of my room mates shared my second DVD concerning A New Cure for Cancer with Stevie Wonders stage manger at one of his performances. I was curious now to see what he thought of this new technique. Would he recommend it to the public, since it is free?

Blair   December 1st, 2010 12:50 am ET

it was so nice to see an interview with the musical genius Steve Wonder.

Dialdancer   December 1st, 2010 1:05 am ET

May Stevie live long, be happy and continue to do what he does so well; make and perform unforgettably beautiful music and remain a true and loyal friend to MJ. Larry's best and most honest program in two years.

william j sapp [{Bill}   December 1st, 2010 1:28 am ET

Thank you Larrry and Stevie for this flashback of Songs in the key of life,i was a D j in Berlin Germany in 1976 at the silverwing discoteca and the manager Frau Ruth loved for me to speil da musics a of this album at the close of the club,WOW i would love to have an autographed LP by this song master he helped me to survive inside of the wall and what we went through within that side of the world being swartza in that side of the world,thank you ,AS was the second most requested song i played,and tthe mighty Sir duke,then came My sheriamore,now this was a completed Tanksgiving to see you and Stevie bring back the songs inte key of life to me,U S Army Retired Danke shan,{thank you}ich liebe dich.{love Ya}

Donna Reed   December 1st, 2010 12:01 pm ET

It was good to see Stevie Wonder on Larry King last night. I enjoyed it so much. I wrote Stevie a poem some years ago entitled, A Musical Genius – A Note to Stevie, about how his music has influenced my life for 40+ years. I wish I could share it with him one day. It goes, I grew up on you Stevie. Every house party you were there. Every album my mama bought. When no one was around, I listened while reading the words on the back and inside cover. I read and listened enough to memorize every word, pitch, and hum. And no one could beat me sanging your meaningful songs. I grew up on you Stevie. I am still grooving to the beat of Fingertips, Uptight, and Blowin in the Wind. I am still clapping to Higher Ground and Jesus Children of America. You influenced my life four decades. Now I watch my daughters sit and groove to the melody of Master Blaster (Jammin). I remember doing the same when I was young. Thank you Stevie – thanks so much for inspiring and lifting up my spirit. You are a Musical Genius! Your exceptional and creative power had to be a gift from God. I am so glad I grew up on your music. Music wrapped in nothing but love! Something shared and passed down through many generations.

GEORGE   December 1st, 2010 7:37 pm ET

LOVE STEVIE WONDER..& RESPECTED BY ALL ESPECIALLY PAUL MCCARTNEY ! EBONY AND IVORY,,A BEAUTIFUL DUET !...

dale   December 1st, 2010 8:18 pm ET

Last night larry and stevie wonder were great. I could of sat through 8 hours of the show. Stevie Wonder is so talented and gives so much of himself to loads of charity organizations.I dont know if Stevie ever comes to Canada but I would give my left you know what to see him live up here in the cold north. Alberta Canada to be precise/
Thank you Larry and Stevie for a great hour

Rock With You Horsegirl   December 1st, 2010 9:22 pm ET

Great performer Stevie is!

Bob   December 1st, 2010 10:57 pm ET

Stevie Wonder lives and breathes music... one of the great expressions of human excellence. Larry's interview reminded me of how great he is.. and prompted me to buy more of his music. Stevie, thanks for being you!
Bob

samson kwiek   December 2nd, 2010 7:19 pm ET

hi everybody where can i watch the whole show with stevie and larry?

suzan   December 4th, 2010 3:12 pm ET

aloha- i like steve wonder and his music. he make the best music. and when steve did a guest apperence on the crosby show the kids and clare sing one of my favorate song was i just call to say i love you on the crosby show.keep up the good work stevey. especially for all of us who happending to be disable americans.and steavy is disable too he can find the keys to his piano too. i hope all disable people can be just like steavy wonder be famous.

Bonnie Thompson   December 6th, 2010 4:00 pm ET

Larry King I love your show.

Ricky Baldwin   December 20th, 2010 8:45 am ET

Stevie Wonder is simply the best. I am now 50 years old and grow up listening to his music. I remember being five years old listening to High Heal Snickers. In my teens I enjoyed Songs in the Key of Life. During the 1980's I listen to Part time lover and other great songs. As I type I am listening to Stevie Wonder Christmas CD that came out in the 1960s. It is a timeless piece of work. Stevie Wonder is simply the best.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter