CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

November 24, 2010

It's a zoo in here!

Posted: 04:01 PM ET

Check out these behind the scenes photos as Jack Hanna brings his animals to the Larry King Live set.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Filed under: Larry King Live

Anita Schwarz   November 24th, 2010 9:11 pm ET

Hey Larry, would it hurt you to show a little more interest about wild animals, a lot of wild animals will be extinct before long.

Willy D.   November 24th, 2010 9:29 pm ET

Agreed Anita, Lary's lack of enthusiasm is what i wanted to point out as well. Almost came across as un social with the guest. Personally I enjoyed the animals and the guest.

Nina, Phoenix AZ   November 24th, 2010 9:36 pm ET

Wonderful show Larry. Thanks for having Jack Hanna on your show educating many on the wondrous animals we share the world.

Ingrid..   November 24th, 2010 9:55 pm ET

Yeap! I agree, seems like not an interest at all for the wild animals..Good show anyway..

Nancy Rossi-Capers (Naples)   November 24th, 2010 11:27 pm ET

As usual Jack Hanna showed extreme professionalism while showing us his animals. I love Jack and Sue Hanna. I adore Larry King Live. Maybe Larry was just having an off night. I would not be able to touch some of the animals but I sure would love to have been that up close and personal...LOL –watched last night with Dolly...all went well...but Larry seems a little tired. LOVED seeing how grown up his son has become and does so well on camera. Larrys anxiety over the animals appears to hve gone way back...loved the last clips. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Bob graham   November 25th, 2010 1:30 am ET

Excellent larry. I have enjoyed jack hanna on your show the most over the years. Some seem to think that you lack interest in wild animals. Obviously they have not been with us on the previous shows, i think you've learned over the years to be more cautious in handling the animals. Hope mr. Hanna returns soon.

Mohammed liyo   November 25th, 2010 5:39 am ET

LKL, that's a good show indeed.

derick mhar   November 25th, 2010 6:02 am ET

love wild life alot hope mr. Hanna comes back with more interesting packages.

solomon chiderah   November 25th, 2010 11:42 am ET

thanks a lot Larry!

Fergie   November 25th, 2010 6:22 pm ET

More photographs?

Lakshmi   November 26th, 2010 5:39 am ET

I loved the show. I wish this page could load more images of the Amimals

KIm   November 27th, 2010 9:28 am ET

That was funny and wonder if Larry King realized not even trying to be. Larry King has done this so many times and was he in the mood for all those wild animals crawling around on his desk and on him ? At times you could tell he was like ..oh no and I'd rather be home in my slippers tonight .His son was brave and stay away from the rattle snakes. Larry King is a good sport and thanks for the laughs on this one.

Rock With You Horsegirl   November 27th, 2010 7:23 pm ET

Great show! loved the animals and Jack!

Marry   November 29th, 2010 5:43 am ET

It is all very well to show the animals – but, it is a lot of stress on them and I do not like to see that!

Betsy   November 29th, 2010 11:31 am ET

Did I hear Pres. Bush correctly on your 'book tour' interview last night?
When you asked him what he thought about people saying that the financial crisis and poor war policies started during his administration and he dumped his problems on Obama and walked away. When asked how he felt about these accusations, dId he really say, "I don't care about that at all.'? Did he really say that? He's beginning to remind me of Alfred E. Newman. (What ME worry?)
Didn't his mother teach him the responsibility for the logical consequences of ones actions?
Does HIS religion allow you to be forgiven mistakes costing lives of thousands of innocent people? (I'm NOT talking about the Tailban..but regular people like us.) because there were no WMDs or anything else but oil and Wellburton profits?? No admission of regret, remorse or humanity...I don't care about that. Nah it's Obamas' problem now.

Einstein said that if ww3 would be fought with nuclear weapons..ww4 would be fought with sticks and stones.

Furious Mother, teacher and grandmother.
in my house he'd be sent for a time out to think about himself.

LIZ CARTER in GEORGIA   December 7th, 2010 11:38 am ET

@Betsy; I CONCUR 100%. Your comments are dead on target. Every honest, thinking person in AMERICA and the world knows had the GUARD beenbeing changed back the other way; had BUSH been going in and OBAMA had been going out, the circumstances would have certainly been different. The BUSH administration would have made sure that OBAMA was blasted over the MEDIA and the NEWS to the extent that he'd have been charged, prosecuted, convicted, fined and IMPRISONED by now! OBAMA would've been FORCED to show remorse!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter