CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 18, 2010

Web Exclusive: The Surprising Science of Animals' Inner Lives

Posted: 10:35 AM ET
Manideepa Patnaik   October 16th, 2010 8:33 am ET

Bats sing, mice giggle and dogs weep too. Dogs always weep like banshi to signal the death of someone. If from where do the get the ability to predict is mystery then this whole telepathy stuff is also mystery. But the wi-fi technology has come to become to science. So if the electro-magnetic waves can do wonders and as I suppose all living beings have an antenna like structure in their brain/ reception centre (in case of plants), then the question of aliens living somewhere, UFOs, spirits and gods of birth and death can be dragged into our brain discussion. Huge big science. I don't know whether Mike Jackson has really died or he has just gone onto some underground hide out, but it is true that he himself came and told me that he was no more.And all i knew about him was that he was a big guy, I never knew he knew me more than I know myself. He did talk to me for a long time and said "I can't really want you now because you have to live for some more years" – last when he spoke to me as a spirit and I was very upset with him (his spirit) because he could not help me bring my son with me when we had to be separated by criminal force. Around that time, when all these happened, a few dogs were looking at me with pain and tears. I get to know a lot about what's happening to my son from the dog who looks after him.

Let me relate this to the telepathic communication again. Few days back, i was coming back from my college in the faculty car. A group of goats were grazing in a patch of field on the way. I told my colleagues that – "see the humans! what taste they get by killing a vegetarian animal and making eating dishes out it!!! Is there any justice anywhere in this world?" And immediately when I said it, the biggest (tallest) goat looked at the sky very very thoughtfully and a couple fo others looked like him up at the heaven too." Did he hear me? Why did he do that? I noticed many goats after that incident, I never saw any goats doing that.

A group of people who visited Mike Jackson's estate reported a group of dogs had hauled when they entered his mansion.

This shows animals do communicate with spirits and some force above humans which is why they have the ability to predict.

About they mind- well, they have minds of their own. No mindless creature can survive with safety, anyway. They gestures and postures do not have to be like humans! They are like them and we are like us.

But the electro – magnetic waves making rounds, and all new stuff scientific or divine coming into picture, one must be careful about taking mice for their lab experiments like Skinners etc do. For all you know, those mice will have their last laugh! Manideepa

Dodie   October 16th, 2010 9:40 pm ET

It is no surprise that animals all have emotions, language and cognitive capacities. What is not only surprising but sad.....that Man still has not recognized this. As long as humans continue to be egocentric, placing ourselves above all others...we have cut man away from all the beauty and splendor nature has to offer. We are no longer caught in the web of life, but separate and isolated from it. Beston stated that nature is part of our humanity, and without some awareness of that enlightening mystery, man ceases to be man.

“We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth.” Henry Beston … June 1, 1888 – April 15, 1968

Smith in Oregon   October 18th, 2010 3:13 am ET

America's US Constitution was written on Hemp Paper and contains THC in that paper, it seems the utterly depraved Republican lawmakers want to confiscate the US Constitution as drug paraphernalia least American's learn many of the founding fathers grew Marijuana themselves.

Smith in Oregon   October 18th, 2010 3:21 am ET

It is much more difficult to enlist other people to destroy one another along with many other species of creatures on the earth unless they are demonized and painted in a very negative light. Currently the Republican party has been anti-Black American, anti-Brown American, anti-Brown naturalized infants and anti-Islam. Such is in historical standing with the Republican's stance on mass ecological and environmental damage and devastation all leading to their agenda of their corporate bottom line.

Dodie   October 18th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

@Smith in Oregon October 18th, 2010 3:13 am ET

Now that is what I call a parody to an oxymoron! (lmao) Absolutely brilliant Smith! Thank you for having a wonderful laugh!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter