CNN TV
SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 5, 2010

Sneak Peek: Liza Minnelli

Posted: 02:34 PM ET
Joe G. (Illinois)   October 5th, 2010 6:36 pm ET

Was she in Beetlejuice? She still looks young.

christy - Boston   October 5th, 2010 9:36 pm ET

Liza has an awesome voice

cindy baker   October 5th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

Liza didn't mention her awesome part she sang with My Chemical Romance! Mama.

BigD   October 5th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

LIZA- I'm a Professional Musician Retired from Out in the 'BUSH LEAGUES.'

I Think Liza is Blooming More than She Did in the PAST.

What a WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL Experience for Everybody.

Even Me; I Didn't Realize LIZA'S VERY SPECIAL GIFT, Her Voice & Liza;s Everything is SO COLOSSAL, UNFATHOMABLE, HEIGHT & DEPTH-

What a VOICE, What a LIZA! I'm Totally BLOWN AWAY!

Thanks Larry

jackiestrazzabosco   October 5th, 2010 11:25 pm ET

Love her more everytime I see her. Hoping she gets the Grammy for "Confessions". She deserves all the accolades!

Jerry Jewler   October 6th, 2010 9:12 am ET

Thanks for having Liza for a full hour! I'm nine years older than Liza, so I grew up loving Judy Garland's films. Liza is a loving reminder of the tremendous talent both she and her mother have given millions of loving fans. As newlyweds in 1960, we blew our meagre bank account to buy two tickets to see Judy a Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C., where we lived at the time. Wonder of wonders, we got second row center...and when Judy got those amazing roars of thanks at the finale, my wife, along with others up front, extended hand to shake Judy's. I was magically frozen and my hand just would NOT go up!! Liza, our love goes out to you.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter