CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

September 28, 2010

Ann Coulter v. Marc Lamont Hill!

Posted: 12:11 PM ET
MSee   September 28th, 2010 3:51 pm ET

It is astounding that Coulter's arrogance knows no boundaries as evidenced by her doubt that Democrats and/or those on the "left" can't possibly believe in God or be a patriot. She must follow a form of Christianity of her own making, for her own purposes of self- aggrandizement; the worst of sins. In one moment she convinced me to drop my support of her positions on today's issues. Her statements reveal her embrace of the crudest form of opportunistic behaviors.

anthony   September 28th, 2010 4:25 pm ET

African-Americans and gay marriage: it wasn't too long ago that laws still existed that prohibited African-Americans from marrying (outside their own ethnicity), so the fact that they would vote against gay marriage may be an attempt to distance themselves from a slave history or, at best, display and ignorance of their own history.

Although, one thing that may have stalled the gay rights movement may be the fact that many can "pass" for straight and very few African-Americans can "pass" for not-black.

Lucy   September 28th, 2010 4:40 pm ET

I wished I had watched this show. I saw "Ann Coulter" listed and skipped it. I have ZERO interest in her hate and intolerance.

I might watch if it's rerun on the weekend now that I know someone was there to argue with her.

Penn   September 28th, 2010 6:41 pm ET

Hallo Larry,

Is it possible to for you to control Ann's behavior a little bit. She is very impolite and so as some of your other guests. She does not let others to finish their sentances. She shouts. I would really like to hear her point of view, but she is making it difficult.

Robert Whipkey   September 28th, 2010 8:00 pm ET

when Ann Coulter said she doesn't believe that Obama and other democrats do not believe in God, it always makes me think of those who loudly proclaim that they do, and wear it like a battering ram and i question whether they actually have read in the Bible when Jesus himself said there are two great commandments: 1) Love God with all your heart and soul and 2) Love your neighbor as you do yourself. Ann Coulter always comes from a combative place which is the opposite of love, its always war with her. If she believes in god, it must be the devil who guides her evil thoughts (the devil is a god to many).Sarah Palin also proclaiming her belief in God but says she hangs on to her guns and religion – the two most destructive forces on the face of the earth. I said religion, not spirituality, there is a huge difference.

Robert Whipkey   September 28th, 2010 8:02 pm ET

edit: she thinks that they don't believe in God

lyle stephens   September 28th, 2010 9:21 pm ET

larry, way back in the 60's I was in high school in doddridge co west virginia. Many of us slept through classes( or did what ever we wanted) while the teachers sat at their desk talking to the air. Many times I heard them say " I do not care what you learn, I have tenure, they can not do anything to me". Take away the power of teachers unions and the school system will improve a lot.

Deron   September 28th, 2010 9:48 pm ET

He do not know what he is talking about. The word of GOD says no to gay marriage and it is not a civil rights issue.At the end of the day GOD words till stand.

Varun Kumar   September 29th, 2010 1:38 am ET

Ann Coulter is right, the secular left in this country has pretended to be on the side of the Blacks even though they were on the wrong side of history when they were being oppressed. They have done more to destroy the optimism and fighting spirit of the Black Community to the point where nothing is left but a host of compounded issues plague their daily lives. Democrats are the kings of playing victimhood politics.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter