CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

September 16, 2010

Tonight on Larry King Live!

Posted: 07:00 PM ET

‘Glee’ Star Jane Lynch!

Get ready 'Gleeks' for Emmy-winner Jane

Lynch and her alter ego Sue Sylvester!

Break out your track suits – Hollywood’s

busiest actress is here for the hour!

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE 'GLEE' CHARACTER?

Weigh in below!

Filed under: Entertainment

Smith in Oregon   September 16th, 2010 8:15 pm ET

Glee? What is that? Seems entirely missing in the enormous reality of the vast numbers of America people recovering from the deep economic recession brought on by the depraved and corrupt 8 years of the Republican administration of Bush-Cheney.

1 in 7 American's are so utterly impoverished they are now entirely requiring food stamps to survive, but there is 'Glee'?

Only those very few Americans making over 250,000 a year have a single reason to vote for a Republican candidate, but there is 'Glee'?

70% of American's rightly do not trust Republican lawmakers with America's economic recovery. Republican administrations drove America's economy into this great recession which it is slowly recovering from, but there is 'Glee'?

The Republican party of NO is greatly rewarding the communist country of China while thru utter hyprocrasy calls America's first black President a communist and places white paint on his photos, such is the honesty, dignity and class the Republican party represents, but there is 'Glee'?

Oh, I get it. Another Hollywood attempt for American's to not see nor even feel what is actually happening across America, just encourage them to bury their heads in the sand and be 'Gleeful'.

Joan   September 16th, 2010 9:06 pm ET

Rachel Berry is the best and Lea Michele is brilliant.

Jim   September 16th, 2010 9:08 pm ET

Love Sue, but the best character for me is Rachel Berry. Complex, terrific singer and misunderstood. The actress who plays her is spot on.

Sarab Barbour   September 16th, 2010 9:11 pm ET

Congratulations! You so deserve the award! Will you continue to pop into other shows such as Two and a Half Men from time time?

Stephanie   September 16th, 2010 9:13 pm ET

Thank you for your wonderful work, Jane! Sue's relationship with her sister is simply extraordinary!

Break a leg!

Mike   September 16th, 2010 9:13 pm ET

Sue "the snake" sylvester

Eve   September 16th, 2010 9:15 pm ET

Without Jane Lynch, Lea Michele and Chris Colfer the show would not have succeeded.

Ian Brennen said if they couldn't find the right Rachel the show wouldn't have worked and that is true.

Chris and Jane bring that extra snark needed.

Dodie   September 16th, 2010 9:27 pm ET

Have not watched this program as it sounded "soapish" however I am still open and might give it a try.

Rachel   September 16th, 2010 9:37 pm ET

My favorite character is Kurt with Mercedes and Sue coming in close seconds. His friendship with Mercedes reminds me of my friendships.

Di Findley   September 16th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

Glee is about breaking down stereotypes! I love it!

mark   September 16th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

I just love your acting and your role on " 2 and 1/2 men " is just awesome. Will you be appearing on the show anytime soon?

Mary Bawden   September 17th, 2010 12:14 am ET

Jane, How do you know that we haven't already had a gay Pres or firt Lady?? I ♥ you and Larry
Sincerely, Mary B

Teresa   September 17th, 2010 12:23 am ET

Kurt is my favorite character, followed closely by Rachel. Chris Colfer has a voice like an angel, and the character that he plays makes my teenage children wish that they had gay friends like Kurt!

Why Glee in these desperate times? Because it takes you away to a different place. My kids and I gather around the tv every Tuesday night. We are proud to be die hard Gleeks!

Charles Reyner   September 17th, 2010 12:54 am ET

JANE,

HOW DO YOU DO IT? YOU NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL, YOU ARE
ALWAYS RELAXED, YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVABLE, YOU ARE ALWAYS
ARTICULATE, YOU ARE ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER,
ETC..., ETC,... SIMPLY PUT, YOU ARE AN AMERICAN GODDESS
& I (& PRESUMABLY LEGIONS OF OTHERS) CAN'T HELP BUT ADORE
YOU!
KEEP ON TRUCKIN', BABES!
CHARLIE

Nate   September 17th, 2010 3:51 am ET

We like you Jane, but I will not support gay Marrage, and I hope the media will stop supporting Gay rights , its sick, its fondamentially wrong.

Mr D Alabama   September 17th, 2010 10:00 am ET

Where is the outrage when Bill Maher uses the "N" Word? No person or group should ever be maligned or criticized in such a horrible way as Bill Maher has done by just throwing out the "N" Word. He thinks he is above criticism and he is definitely not above criticism. He is a true racist himself by his word and actions, not just with this word, but the many words he has spouted maligning many groups. Why would anyone think that he has any credibility? Take him off of the Air.

Jerjol   September 17th, 2010 10:13 am ET

@ Dodie,

Hope you are well in Dalian China.

As for your comment on the show GLEE, I have watched it only a couple of times, and never watched it to it's conclusion.

In my opinion the show is boring.

Just too many cliches.

As for Jane Lynch, I thought that at the awards she made too much about her "WIFE" when she accepted her award.

I dont think it was necessary for he to expound on her being gay.

Jerjol   September 18th, 2010 12:39 am ET

The smile on Jane Lynch's face says it all.

Figure it out.

We are all the subject of her disdain.

BET ON IT.

Mary Bawden   September 18th, 2010 5:55 am ET

#LarryKingLive Please if the show is live..ask about the BiPolar brain and is there a new procedure?? Thank you so much. MB

Dodie   September 18th, 2010 10:12 am ET

@ Jerjol

Thank you for the kind post! I always enjoy my stay in China. The people can educate us in ways we are not even aware. I am humbled by their graciousness. It certainly is an eye opener since they were bankrupt as a country in 1948 and we are currently following in their footsteps. Taiwan and China's bankruptcy should be reading material for all Americans. It certainly will give many nightmares and disruptive sleep.

You are a trooper, Jerjol, as you gave the show a couple of times to see if it was worthwhile. I will try it once when I am back in the US. Always enjoy reading your posts.
~ Dodie in China

Jerjol   September 19th, 2010 12:17 pm ET

@ Dodie.

Thank you for your post on China.

Having lived in that culture for 7+ years, teaching at one of their prestigious Universities and interchanging with many chinese people from many different walks in life, I think it has made me a much better person, and it has certainly improved me intellectually.

Very often the spin doctors in America expound on so many untrue things about China, but when those comments are analysed the bottom line is that there is currently a great deal of jealousy about how they have raised their status globally and the selfih intent by the American Government to have them re-evaluate their currency in order for the greedy to benefit at the expense of blaming the chinese for lost jobs and loss of overly high unearned incomes.

Hope you will return soon, we miss your intellectual input on the many subjects of late on the LKL program.

BE SAFE.

Dodie   September 20th, 2010 6:57 am ET

Jerjol

Thank you again for the kind post! You are absolutely right on target with the Chinese people, the culture and graciousness. However, their young are becoming more like Americas’ young. I certainly hope they do not lose their beautiful and treasured culture.

You亩水must have many friends here in /China. I continue to add new ones every time I come here. Thank you for your words of concern. As you know, china is safer than the US. I am currently in Dalian for a couple of days and then hope to fit Beijing in before I fly out. Their holidays are starting soon. Do you remember that? Family, friends and party…enjoying life. I love their philosophy.

You have me laughing again…not sure about intellectual comments but I would suggest more like a puff of hot air…lol Dodie in china

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter