CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

September 7, 2010

Larry King Live!

Posted: 09:00 AM ET

He gets the guests you want to see - and asks the questions you want answered. No one else gets the most influential newsmakers like Larry King.

Filed under: TV Promo Box

roseann   July 14th, 2010 10:56 pm ET

CNN- please NO Pierce Morgan, he's so very unlikeable!! My vote is for Ryan or Katie! Let's keep it American!

helene   July 15th, 2010 7:39 am ET

last nght on your show a comment was made from a caller that Obama is getting blamed for what George Bush started. Really! George Bush would have never had us in so much det. He would have never even thought of this stupid Heath Care Bill. He would not tax has much as Obama. Poor small Tanning Salon have to get hit with a 10% tax on white people that tan. To pay for the Health Care Bill. Really! In Obama woeld small companies would not be here. So tax the middle class people so now we will have poor people and rich. In Virginia in my area his approval rate is NO BODY wants him. People that did vote for him in my area are saying it was a huge mistake. That they are sorry they voted for him. But all the people that did vote for him oh yea they got change!!! For the worse. My little tanning salon might not be open by the end of his term because of all the taxes has added. A comment last night also that what ever that lady said was the public speaking NONONONONONOO! The public is sick of paying taxes and paying for poor people to have things and know we have to have health care adn pay taxes so we can pay for health care that will be doo doo heath care anyways. Some peole are so stupid that theyreally do not understand what all this means.

Jamie   July 28th, 2010 9:20 pm ET

Why is it when we go to Mexico we MUST SHOW A PASSPORT but we can't ask someone for their green card to be is the US LEGALLY? if we are required to have ours with us at all times and to cross the border.

Jose   July 28th, 2010 9:33 pm ET

Hi Larry, My question is, is the law of Arizona about immigration also pertains chinese, pakistanies, japanese, etc of races or is it just a racial issue against mexican and latinos?

LIZ CARTER in GEORGIA   July 28th, 2010 9:36 pm ET

JORGE RAMOS WAS RIGHT! ARIZONA WAS WRONG TO TRY TO PULL THAT ONE ON, RIGHT OVER THE FEDS. DO THEY WANT TO SECEDE FROM THE UNION? FURTHERMORE, WHY DIDN'T THEY PULL THAT SB 1070 TRICK ON BUSH AND CLAN, IF IT WAS SUCH A BIG PROBLEM? AS FAR AS THE CONTINOUS ATTEMPTS TO PLACE THE PRESIDENT IN BAD LIGHT, EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO THIS, IT'S NOT GOING TO FLY. IF HE WAS INTENDING TO WORK ON THE IMMIGRATION REFORM AND TRY TO HAVE IT DONE HIS FIRST YEAR, THOSE LUNATICS HELD HIM UP FOR OVER A YEAR ON THE HEALTHCARE BILL!!

henry   July 28th, 2010 9:40 pm ET

Can there be a policy or law that will penalize parents who are illegal and give birth illegally in the u.s? Let's keep the current immigrants and begin processing their citizenship and as of 2012 or 2013 any illegals giving birth in the u.s will no longer automatically honor citizenship to their baby.

Many parents come to this country in hopes of getting citizenship someday just because their children are born here.

I am of colombian decent and totally understand the situation and have family members who are illegally here. And the parents came just so their kids can have a better more productive future. If that hope is taken away they will no longer have anything to justify their illegal entry to the u.s

Henry

Charlotte, nc

Bart   July 28th, 2010 11:31 pm ET

I would like to comment on this country's current and previous situation. First of all everybody I listen to on LKL or any other talk show doesn't seem to get the picture and frankly I don't know if anybody does. I am 45 years old, born in USA and I have watched and listened and voted on the same old thing over and over again. The biggest problem we have is the Republican and Democratic parties running our country. If the democrats want to do something the republicans don't and vice versa. They can't agree with one another because it's like this stubborn trait you see in everyone when they have a certain thing that they believe in, they are not going to change their mind about it because they don't want the opponent to be right. I see it all the time in the media, at work, at home, with friends, everywhere. Now don't get me wrong I know we have to have different opinions in life. But I believe that when it comes to running a huge business like the USA, you have to have everybody in somewhat agreement and the only way to do that is to say that everybody is in the same party. I call it the American Party, of the people, for the people, by the people. Does any of our politicians, media or anybody else that gives a hoot about where our country is headed remember this or even care. Next time you are watching a panel talk politics just stop and listen how a republican will blame the democrats for all of our problems since we have a democrat president and when we had a repulican as president the democrats did the same thing. It has gone on for decades and it will never change until we abolish this system and have 1 party as mentioned before. You can't run a country like ours that way anymore, it just isn't working, anybody with any common sense can figure that out, I just haven't heard anyone talk about yet. I beleive if this were to happen you would see this country do so much better than it has so far. I have alot of other things I could talk about but I will end it here for now.

Thanks for reading this! I would like anyones opinion on what I have said.

Della Cummings   July 29th, 2010 9:37 pm ET

Larry...
There is so much hate in this country.. Laura Ingraham loves to throw gasoline on a fire!!! It is a shame to see how much hate she has. I feel sorry for her..Hate breads hate!! Laura is a hateful and mean spirited person who likes to stir trouble trouble.. Hate gets us NOWERE!!!.

Jeff Padilla   July 30th, 2010 12:52 am ET

Can you ask Laura if she has ever been served or help by an illigal person? How did she feel then. In today's time we all have been help by undocumented humans beings.
This nation was built by immigrants from all over the world.

marcia sebring   September 7th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

If all people who read the Koran are terrorist or the devil does that mean all people who read the Bible are ku klu klansmen?

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter