CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

September 6, 2010

Jimmy Fallon imitates Seinfeld, Cosby, & Larry King!

Posted: 10:03 AM ET
IKHAN   August 27th, 2010 1:31 pm ET

HI Larry,
Good morning folks.
Jimmy Fallon is indeed hilarious. All the best to him & to you Larry.

Folks, Wikileaks on Wednesday released a top secret CIA memo of Feb.5 warning about American-Jewish terrorists involved in violent acts & export of terrorism.
The memo indicates that less attention has been paid to home grown terrorism exported by non-Muslims.
Among many, one Baruch Goldstein has been mentioned, an American doctor who left for Israel & joined the Israeli terrorist group Kach and was involved in violent acts including massacre of 29 Palestinians praying in a mosque.
Some Irish-American groups have also been mentioned who financed & supported terrorist acts against United Kingdom.
This is a report which makes interesting and eye opening read.
So much for the propaganda focusing on extremists belonging to one faith only.

Joe G. (Illinois)   August 27th, 2010 3:16 pm ET

If that’s comedy.. How come so many actresses and Hollywood starlets have to get on high heals and be so skanky all the time? Like I don’t get it!

Gerald Jolly   August 27th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

C'mon Larry Jimmy Fallon the man of many voices??

A little over stated dont you think???

Rock With You Horsegirl   August 28th, 2010 11:18 pm ET

LOL! That's funny!

joan ferrante   September 6th, 2010 9:25 pm ET

HI JIMMY FALLON. please become my friend on facebook. i love all of your movies that you do. you are my favorite movie star and i mean that. i am a huge fan . in fact i have some of your movies that you did. you did a great job in TAXI AND WHIP IT. they are my favorite movies . you did a great job on larry king. i love your show JIMMY FALLON LIVE.

joan ferrante   September 6th, 2010 9:27 pm ET

WHIP IT it is my favorite movie and TAXI TOO.

Emma   September 7th, 2010 12:24 am ET

Dear Jimmy, My name is Emma, I loved your movie "Jimmy Fallon"
How fun was it to work with "Tina Fay"?, Sorry if I spell any thing wrong.
Any ways grate job on Larry King;

ps,
I hope to see you in more movies with Drew Berrymore!

You Rock Jimmy, I love you! Like really I love you🙂❤

~Funny Man Jimmy Fallon~

ALICIA   September 8th, 2010 3:38 pm ET

HE IS SPECIAL ! WOULDN'T HE MAKE A GREAT "DAD?"

Sam Blixen   September 8th, 2010 5:57 pm ET

What's with the hiring of so many British men and women on TV recently? One can hardly understand their accents. Why not hire americans and keep the jobs in the USA.
Replacing Larry King with that idiot is an insult to Larry and to his audience.
Why not Matt Lauer or Bob Costas or your own Anderson Cooper?
This is a terrible day for CNN and I hope you reconsider replacing Larry with someone more worthy of sitting on his chair...with or without suspenders.
Thanks for listening.
Sam

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter