CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

July 2, 2010

Mel Gibson Condemned For Alleged Racist, Sexist Rant Against Ex

Posted: 04:42 PM ET

Via MTV.com

Mel Gibson's messy public split from the mother of his 8-month-old daughter got uglier on Thursday, when reports emerged about a 30-minute tape-recorded rant of the actor hurling racist and sexist epithets against Oksana Grigorieva.

Amid reports that physical abuse allegedly took place in the brief relationship Gibson, 54, had with the 40-year-old Russian model/singer following his divorce from his wife of 30 years, RadarOnline revealed that the actor used the N-word and other expletives during a profanity-laced argument with his ex.

Gibson's spokesperson did not deny that the speaker in the taped outburst was his client, but the one-time box-office giant has not commented on the recording as of press time. The couple, who were first seen together a month after Gibson's divorce last year from the mother of his seven children, broke up in April and are fighting for custody of their daughter. Grigorieva reportedly made the tape because she feared for her life after Gibson allegedly made threats against her.

During one segment, Gibson allegedly says, "I am going to come and burn the f–king house down ... but you will b- me first." And in another, he reportedly tells her that she looks like a "f-ing pig in heat" who risked getting "raped by a pack of n-–s," as their baby screams in the background.

The Reverend Jesse Jackson told Radar that the latest racist outburst proved that Gibson has a "fundamental character flaw."

"Mel Gibson's outburst demonstrates once again that we are far from a society that is 'beyond race and racism,' " Jackson told the site. "His penchants for anti-Semitic and racist diatribes reveal the actor's fundamental character flaw. ... He needs help."

The Los Angeles NAACP released a statement to TMZ condemning the outburst.

"An apology is insufficient given his history of racism, sexism and anti-Semitism," L.A. branch president Leon Jenkins said. "No amount of words will change his image as an out of date and out of control racist. Only [with] a sustained period of positive acts can his legacy be redeemed."

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Entertainment

codecrackx15   July 2nd, 2010 5:16 pm ET

Racism – a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one’s own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
or
Bigot – a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.
—————————————-
I think Bigot applies in like 99.9% of all cases where some one yells racism. I don’t think there is really anyone out there who thinks they should rule another race so the fact that this word is patently misused speaks volumes of our education system in America.
Mel may be a bigot and a total ass but I seriously doubt he is a “racist”.

Beverly Qureshi   July 2nd, 2010 5:26 pm ET

Me thinks Mel Gibson needs to leave the liquor alone. What affects
the brain sometimes affects the mouth and in this case it seems to be true. Thanks.

Jumpshot   July 2nd, 2010 5:28 pm ET

I will NEVER watch any picture he produces, directs, or acts in.

Jacquelyn   July 2nd, 2010 5:41 pm ET

We need to hear the tapes in full to see what else was said on both sides. Also this word needs to be stopped being used from both blacks and whites, also other races as well. I am a black female, but why is it when a black person uses it nothing is wrong, but when someone else of another race uses it everyone wants to get involved? I wish the word was banned completely, but I doubt that will happen. If Mel has a problem then he needs to seek help. Plain and simple.

codecrackx15   July 2nd, 2010 6:20 pm ET

I agree with Jacquelyn. Race relations will never closer if both sides are judged as one and the same. Seriously, no one should be using the "N" word and when someone of any race uses it they need to be called out for the ass they are.
Here's the logic of it. We are all American's here so why do we have to highlight any other background? I'm a white male and my grand parents are from Germany but I do not call myself German-American. If some someone is Black and not from another country and were born here then that person is not African-American, that person is American just like me.
This highlighting race is divisive in and of itself. Everyone needs to ask themselves, regardless of what race you are, if I am highlighting my race in such and such a way would i be offended if another race was doing the same thing?
Everyone would be better off if we all considered our selves Americans and stayed away from the nasty slang that is so prevalent today.

codecrackx15   July 2nd, 2010 6:21 pm ET

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
I agree with Jacquelyn. Race relations will never become closer if both sides are not judged as one and the same. Seriously, no one should be using the "N" word and when someone of any race uses it they need to be called out for the ass they are.

sorry for the double post that last one had typos and missing words.

Smith in Oregon   July 2nd, 2010 6:43 pm ET

Its sad to see the revelations and allegations over and over again of the alleged sexual exploits and drug abuses by Micheal Jackson, Tiger Woods, Football and Basketball 'heroes' accused of rape, racism and sexual abuse.

All to often America places celebrated musicians, actors and sports athletes into some category where these narrowly defined individuals are largely a great deal of fantasy and illusion than what and how these individuals truly are in real life.

I don't for example think of Chris Brown as a good entertainer, I think of him as a woman beater, a brash young man lacking common sense, maturity and slumping music sales. I wouldn't be surprised if women in the future charge, allege or accuse Chris Brown of assaulting them. I don't see that young man as some fantasy entertainer and therefore I wouldn't be surprised nor stunned if that happened.

Are real true-life hero's so utterly lacking in America where citizens must grab onto some crotch grabbing singer to attach their hero worship onto? Ironically Audie Murphy was a true WW2 battlefield hero, receiving a large number of medals and commendations. Yet he largely struggled to portray a celebrity Hollywood movie 'hero' despite attempts to play himself during WW2, as the 'hero' sheriff in repeated westerns etc. etc.

Are real true-life hero's so utterly lacking in America?

John H   July 2nd, 2010 6:55 pm ET

I agree with Jacquelyn above. The word is unacceptable whoever uses it. I am disappointed in Mr. Gibson if the report above is true but he is one of my all time favorite actors and I will not boycott his films over this. I put him in a class which includes Russell Crowe, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, and Tom Hanks. I would only cause harm to myself by boycotting any of these actors and many others.

herdzcatz   July 2nd, 2010 7:11 pm ET

I don't usually agree with Rev. Jackson, but this time I agree wholeheartedly. Mel Gibson needs to seek help!

gerald Jolly   July 2nd, 2010 7:11 pm ET

In the final analysis, very much about what Mel Gibson is critisized for is in many cases true fact.

There is no doubt that he rants a little too much when he drinks, but if that is called bigotry, then I guess any of us who drink just a little too much at times are just as guilty as he is.

I have read many articles about his tirades regarding high level jewish people in the entertainment industry and in my opinion he is right on the mark.

They control the media and the entertainment industry and heaven help anyone that might speak out against them.

Think of this very article, that is most certainly biased against him, with little or no real proof that he said the things they claim he said.

You judge that.

Maryann Andrews   July 2nd, 2010 7:56 pm ET

I have watched Larry King from the beginning, and I'm real sorry he is leaving. That said!!!!!! I have noticed that there seems to be an increase in hiring News Casters from the U.K... I love the English, but I also love our American gentlemen. I will be very upset if CNN doesn't hire an American. Matter of fact I won't watch CNN anymore if this happens. Europe has impose themselves on us in every venue. Not a good thing. Lets keep America strong. sad in Dallas

Drew Allan Cicconi, Esq.   July 2nd, 2010 9:00 pm ET

EXCLUSIVE: Oksana Has 30 Minutes Of Mel Gibson's Outrageous, Profane Rants Caught On Tape.

This is a strange one. These are supposedly “recorded” telephone calls. Mel Gibson is speaking on the telephone with his ex-girlfriend, with whom he is engaged in a custody battle over their daughter, and somehow she records the process. We are not told who called whom, but it sounds to me like she baited him, and got the result she desired. Nobody has revealed if the tapes are complete, edited, or begin mid-conversation. Miraculously, the tapes of those conversations are released to the general public… hmmm. How and why should be the question on everybody’s mind. In California, a telephone conversation would be considered a “confidential communication.” Recording that confidential conversation without Gibson’s consent would be a crime in California (Penal Code section 632: $2,500 fine and/or imprisonment in the county jail not exceeding one year). Yipes. Lastly, such recordings are not admissible in court (read this as custody hearing.) So how do you get such a recording into the mind of a judge, release it to the press so that it comes in the backdoor.

The tragedy is that their daughter will one day read about this stuff.

BIGSEXY   July 2nd, 2010 9:01 pm ET

WELL MISS...... JACQUELYN WHEN A WHITE MAN MAKE THOSE TYPE OF REMARKS TOWARD YOU THEN LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL...I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD EITHER BUT COMING FROM OTHER RACE I'M SORRY I WILL NOT EXCEPT.......... JUST MY OPINION.

Hugh -- California   July 2nd, 2010 9:36 pm ET

How I use to love watching Mel Gibson in the original "Mad Max." He has fallen so low from his high perch it's just shameful. Mel, what in the hell is your major malfunction! It's so sad.

gerald Jolly   July 2nd, 2010 10:32 pm ET

Something for you folks to think about before you condem Mel Gibson.

When the Hollywood hierarchy establishement demanded that Mel give more than fifty percent of the proceeds fron his movie BRAVEHEART, or the T.V. blockbuster THE PATRIOT or otherwise they would not make the film, that left him to finance both productions completely on his own and possibly be wiped out financially he invested every last penny he had and made both those award winning films.

Is it any wonder that he bares such ill will towards the jewish OVERLORDS in Hollywood and the media.
Given the same situation, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT NEARLY DESTROYED YOU.

THINK ABOUT IT

HOORAY FOR THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE OF MEL GIBSON.

CHARLES   July 2nd, 2010 10:42 pm ET

TO ANYONE COMING OUT OFLONG TERM MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP ... MEL IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A PERSON COMING OUT OF A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE... WISE UP...... YOU ARE ON THE REBOUND..,,,,,THE GOLDEN RULE IS...STAY ON YOUR OWN ONE YEAR FOR EVERY FIVE....NOT EVEN A DATE...IF NOT ..THEN TAKE A LONG LOOK AT MR.MEL GIBSON .......

iagree   July 3rd, 2010 1:08 am ET

I totally agree. Mel, you're awesome. Who cares about words you may have said. We are all allowed the freedom to say what we feel. I always tell them how I feel about them. Their faces are priceless. Keep it up Mel. We love you.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   July 3rd, 2010 2:09 am ET

What is happening with Mel Gibson. Sounds like he could be going through a mid-life crisis or something or is he showing another side to his personality.

He seems frustrated about things and venting his rage. It is a shame his life is taking this turn. Maybe he needs to get out of Hollywood and back to Australia to find himself again.

He sounds out-of-control and needs to reign himself in with his careless remarks.

Jacquelyn   July 3rd, 2010 9:56 am ET

BIGSEXY

I really dont care if what race is using the word. But it is type hypocritical of our race to get on the offensive when some of them uses the word in their everyday language. Some of these comedians, speakers and rappers call the white people cra–ers and dress up as them to either entertain or to be disrespectful. But when they get angry we suppose to disregard them. When they do the same thing every organization wants to get involved. Sometimes we do need to stand up for our race but come on, enough is enough. I dont like the word period from blacks, whites or any other race.

mary mareshie   July 3rd, 2010 9:58 am ET

Larry,
As one of your most ardent fans.........
May I respectfully ask that you consider the verse from the Bible-
" I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH ME" .
This verse is from the book of John. Chapter 14, verse 6.

JimiDan   July 3rd, 2010 6:32 pm ET

But he still makes damned good movies...

Andy   July 4th, 2010 6:44 am ET

Since so many African Americans are offended by negative words, many should stop using the f word in every sentence because it is also offensive to many – as are any in gangs, who deal drugs, criminals generally, deadbeat and uninvolved dads, and swaggering, cocky players who contribute nothing to their communities. Many take offense at the breakdown of families, the lack of role models in single parent families, the lack of financial support shown by many, and "cool" people who are so self absorbed it is sickening (and yes, there are others from every community, but they aren't ranting and raving about being called honkies or whatever words are used to describe them by Blacks or African Americans or whatever is socially acceptable to say. The whole black culture thing is outrageous at this point because so many are AMERICANS, not hyphenated, and much of it is offensive with overt sexuality and swearing and ranting and raving and on and on. Actually, perhaps Mel has been listening to too much Rap music and is being negatively influenced.

colleen   July 4th, 2010 7:41 am ET

why is rev Jackson or Sharpton the go to guys every time someone uses the 'N' word I seen though the years people who have said the ' N' and have been stood up in front of these men and have had to publicly beg for forgiveness.If fact both of these men have been caught on tape using the the 'N' word themselves . Rev Jackson used it against our own president caught on tape.every race has it own slur..why is there only a firing squad for the 'N' word

CB   July 4th, 2010 10:38 am ET

Every day we get a chance to make the world a better or worse place. The day that Mel Gibson made these comments, the world became a worse place.

To those who believe that black people should describe themselves as Americans, only – consider – every job, school, census, and etc. form/application that you complete. You are not asked your political, sexual, or religious orientation. You are asked your RACE!! When this question goes away from our everyday lives, we'll all be Americans.

To those idiots that still use the N-word – no matter what color – stop. That's all – just stop!

dissapointed   July 4th, 2010 11:28 am ET

Jesse Jackson,

Why is it when a white male/female uses the "N" word you are ready to pounce. You ramble on how this world will never change against the black man. You want to put all of the blame of the white man. If a black male/female uses hurtful words against us, we just need to deal with it. I agree these words and injustices need to stop, but on both sides. We all need to learn to work and live together as one! I think you have done more harm than good by getting in everyones faces making the problems worse. Please STOP!

Jamie   July 4th, 2010 3:13 pm ET

Like the old saying goes "A drunken mouth speaks a sober mind". I guess these are his true feelings about Blacks and Jews. Too bad, I really enjoyed his movies, especially the Lethal Weapon series. To bad, when people think of you, it won't be their body of work that will come to mind, it will be his drunken rages and abusive personality.

Jamie   July 4th, 2010 3:17 pm ET

Being a Black Man, I really don't get angry anymore with people who are so ignorant. It's really sad and pathetic. I hope Mr. Gibson gets the help he obviously needs. Not just for his racist views, but for his drinking and his anger towards women. His homophobia makes me wonder about his sexuality. Homophobia usually masks deep sexuality issues. Maybe this is at the crux of his drinking and abusive behavior.

Jamie   July 4th, 2010 3:20 pm ET

gerald Jolly: Your comments are so ignorant and misguided. So because Hollywood made him bankroll his movies, that makes all Jewish people bad. I see how limited you really are.

Jamie   July 4th, 2010 3:25 pm ET

Jacqueline, you know as well as I do, that when we use the "N" word to discribe each other, it is not done in the same vein as a non-black would say it. I know Italians who call each other "ginny's", Irish who call each other "Micks" and so forth. But when it comes from outside of their respective ethnicity, the connotations are different. I agree that its an ugly word, and I hate hearing our young blacks especially using that word so freely, and I understand in some segments of society, it's totally acceptable, nonetheless I don't like it.

Jamie   July 4th, 2010 3:28 pm ET

Another word I hate, and I'm not white, and that ..."poor white trash"...I HATE that.. I find it offensive because God doesn't make trash.

lola   July 4th, 2010 3:46 pm ET

Gerald Jolly-
Mel Gibson (and apparently you) are racist to condemn an entire race simply because of several tough business dealings with people that happen to be Jewish. This type of generalization is what racism is all about. Jews do not "run the media" or "are destroying our world and are causing all the wars in the world today"......what an anti-simetic comment that is! (BTW- Larry King is Jewish and you are writing on his blog). Your ignorance is revealing your racist views. There are good and bad people of every race, culture and religion. But to blame an entire culture for wrong doing is pure racism.

lola   July 4th, 2010 4:35 pm ET

All racial slurs are ugly and abhorrent, however, when a person uses the slur of their own race, it is not as offensive and appears more self-deprecating than antagonistic, although I don't condone it. However, the "N" word is no worse than the "W", "H", "J", "G", etc. It seems people over react to the "N" word and are more accepting of the others, when they are ALL just as bad....one is no worse than the other. After all, they are JUST words!

Joe G. (Illinois)   July 4th, 2010 8:16 pm ET

It's not for lack of trying that the devil does its job. Bursting out of every seam, allways out to get someone, anyone. And then isn't it nice to know so many are willing to come out of the woodworks and do its bidding. If they were any better than Mel Gibson...

Andy   July 5th, 2010 2:03 am ET

Joe G and addl religious fanatics. Likely, the devil is the negative in all of us and God is the good and spiritual. Likely, also, there isn't a big brother bad guy or good guy in the sky siding with or against anyone. Just because you believe in God and the devil doesn't make your belief system correct – and likely you aren't winning points for heaven by believing what you do. The problem with believing that all you have to do is believe in Jesus is that so many don't feel they actually have to be aware on various levels or accountable and addl. There is something so Taliban-like in so many Christians' attitudes: closed minded, judgmental, holier than thou, harsh in thinking and intolerant. The more we see the way others aren't, the more we know the way we should be, but the more we realize the failures of others to be perfect, the more we realize our own imperfections and should feel compassion for others. Our culture, such as it is for many, is a lonely, alienating, insincere place with measures of success that are only temporary – but it isn't the devil making it that way; it is ourselves: our red ant versus black ant (re. everything including religion) mentality – us versus them on so many levels. You are Christian; they are influenced by the devil, you think. Perhaps your harsh and superior comments are prompted by the devil and not God because you don't seem to have a soul that radiates love, warmth, and harmony. I think there is a bit of wishful thinking re. smiting and smoting in your soul. Judge not less thee be judged and all of that, Mr. Joe G. (Illinois) and others.

ylvette   July 5th, 2010 11:45 am ET

Thank you Larry King Live staff for including the word "alleged" in the title of your story. For days I have watched everyone from the average "Joe" to Rev. Al Sharpton(and the N.A.A.C.P.) respond to a tape no one has heard. I am sick of being manipulated by half-truths(sometimes outright lies) given by the media. Yes, we know Mel Gibson has made racist remarks in the past, but does that mean the alleged rant is true? The media is counting on our collective memory of that drunken night when Mel spewed those hate-filled words to give THIS story credibility. Well, I am skeptical. Skeptical because in the last 15-20 years integrity in journalism has declined drastically. In their quest to boost ratings, news organizations take short-cuts. They force feed us trash and we eat it up! As an African American woman, I am willing to give Mel the benefit of the doubt. After all, innocent until proven guilty.......right?

DIANA NY   July 6th, 2010 8:42 am ET

If you are truely offended by a word, you would be offended regardless of who uses the word. I am Black and I don't use the N or B word and I don't expect to hear if from anyone else.

Ted   July 6th, 2010 11:26 am ET

@ lola and all other interested parties

I suggest you google BENJAMIN H FREEDMAN and learn about the intentions of our jewish friends. You can also find in the ITUBE his speech from 1961.
He was an american jew, but told the truth, as:

92% of the jews are not of the hebrew origin, but originate from the khazars and are not semitic, but turks, so they cannot claim anti-semitism!!!
He has many negative things about Israel.

Visit Google and ITUBE to learn more.

gerald Jolly   July 6th, 2010 11:57 am ET

@ Lola.

Just recently on the Joy Behar show, Jason Alexander stated, that 80% of all media and hollywood business was conducted by jews, and he jockingly admitted that it did'nt matter what the rest of the world thought or said, in the end JEWS had control of both medias and that was never going to change.

No bigottry or prejudice intended.

SIMPLY THE FACTS

Theresa   July 6th, 2010 1:00 pm ET

Mr. Gibson...I think you have major psychological & emotional problems \& I think you had better get some help. At one time didn't he think of himself as this great Christian...me thinks he's been backsiding. I think he needs to do some major soul searching...a terrible example of a father. I think all humans are bigots or rascists at some time in their klives but it is when we realize we are ,then know how to rectify the problem...then we will all be the better for it. This is not the 1st time this Mel Gibson has portrayed such behaviour...it's about time he gets help. First on his list should be to get a vasectomy. No other child needs his lack of prenting skils..this type of behaviour for a parent is not needed!

Ted   July 6th, 2010 1:30 pm ET

@ lola

You most likely being jewish you must know the KOL NIDRE prayer, where jews say:
Any commitments, contracts and promises I make during the next 12 months are invalid and not binding!
This is done in a synagoge!!! Perhaps Mel Gibson was a victin of that prayer.

gerald Jolly   July 6th, 2010 4:05 pm ET

@ Lola.

I bet you think Bernie Madoff is a wonderful man "RIGHT"???

Mike   July 8th, 2010 12:06 pm ET

Mel looks as though he aged about 20 years in the past 5.
The guy's got serious talent. But, he's turning into a real loose cannon with some complicated issues that probably can't be fixed by the regular army of therapists, psychologists and addiction counsellors.
Seriously buddy, forget the media, movies, career, and get back to living. Go buy a farm in Australia, and take a break for a couple of years. You're just way too intense right now man, and it will be the end of you.

Larry-Denver   July 9th, 2010 11:28 am ET

A bigot is a bigot is a bigot. I hope that they can charge him for his threats and put him in jail where he belongs. I hope his jail mates are african american gay men about 6'6" tall. In his trial I hope the Judge, Jury and Prosecuting Atty are Black.

Mary   July 9th, 2010 11:01 pm ET

the man has lost all control, somebody better lock him up before something tragic happens, like him doing just what he said he would do, burn the house down..

Ms. Davis   July 10th, 2010 2:05 pm ET

I have been a fan of Mel Gibson for many years. I think he's a wonderful actor. However, there obviously is another side to him the public is now seeing. He not only made several racist and cruel remarks directed at Jews, blacks, and mexicans. He hit his girlfriend? What kind a guy is this??? He needs SERIOUS help. I feel sorry for his girlfriend and his whole family. I can't support any of his films anymore. I pray he gets the mental help he needs and then shows through his actions that he's changed. That might take a long time, but I hope he gets better. No excuses, Mel. Get help!

Sy   July 10th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

His comments were VERY racist. As a white man, I'm extremely offended. He would never say those racist remarks in public. All along I thought he was such a great guy. He seemed so cool. He had me and a lot of other people fooled. I guess he's showing his true colors. Well, he'll never see the color green from my wallet again.

Robin   July 10th, 2010 2:13 pm ET

Very sad to hear that Mel Gibson is such a racist. What a disturbed person. I pray he get's help.

Robin   July 10th, 2010 2:19 pm ET

Mel is a racist and has used racist words to describe specific groups of people in the past. There is no getting around it. For the people who made comments who want to justify what he said, it sounds like they're from movie studios trying to save his butt and theirs from losing money on the next film he puts out. When someone shows you who they are, believe it!

jane doe   July 12th, 2010 12:21 pm ET

Mel Gibson is horrible but Jesse Jackson is worse. He's used the n-word and made anti-semetic comments also. He's taken money he raised that was supposed to go to poor black kids and spent it on his young girlfriend. The only difference is Jackson has made a living from being an "anti-racist" leader whereas Gibson has never made that claim. Since Jackson has made a living from "fighting racism" I would hold him to higher standards than GIbson.

jane doe   July 12th, 2010 12:23 pm ET

Mel GIbson talks about Jews the same way Louis Farrakhan does. So why does Jackson not similarly call out Farrakhan?

Rosalie Giansante   July 13th, 2010 9:29 pm ET

Why do you insist on kicking a guy while he's down. Mel Gibson has enough of his own demons to battle without your psychoanalysis on natinal television. Never do that to anyone without that person being there personally to defend himself. His former girlfriend knew he was married and intoxicated most of the time, so why did she go after him? She didn't consider his wife and children when she blatantly threw herself at him, so why are you defending her? Wait until she asks for a financial settlement then you'll see her in a different light. It sure looks to me like he's being set up. Otherwise why would she record their conversation if not to be used on a program like LKL? Wise up and see what is truly happening.
Gypsy

Kathy   July 22nd, 2010 12:24 pm ET

It seems to me that Mr. Gibson believes there is a class of bad people who can be incited to gang rape by his ex girlfriends manner of dress and behavior. He also apparently believes that those bad people are likely of a certain race. That does not equate to believing all blacks are bad people unless one believes that all black people can be incited to rape. His remarks were meant to be demeaning to her not to black people. At least that's how I see it. Frankly, I wish I'd never heard any of it.

OthediaShisee   August 29th, 2010 1:39 pm ET

Many thanks.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter