CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 28, 2010

Michael Jackson's Glove Nabs Big Auction Bucks

Posted: 12:16 PM ET

by Brandi Fowler
via eonline.com

Auctioneers expected Michael Jackson's famous Victory Tour glove to be a top seller at their event.

But, they didn't imagine a fan would dole out nearly $200,000 for it.

Such was the case, however, at Julien's Auctions Music Icons port sale in Las Vegas last week, when a fan purchased the late legend's Swarovski crystal-coated glove for $190,000, and garnered a standing ovation from attendees.

Prior to the big bid, it was thought that Jackson's signature white glove would sell for $20,000-$30,000.

But, the King of Pop's sparkly accessory wasn't the only item to bring big bucks on the auction block.

Other big ticket items included a Michael Jackson "Beat It" jacket that sold for $132,000 and stage loafers worn by the star that sold for $90,000.

In honor of the anniversary of the music icon's death, crowds showed up in record numbers to Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino Thursday and Friday, bidding on items from Jackson's 1984 tour as well as other MJ memorabilia.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 12:25 pm ET

a standing ovation for a glove
just goes to show how much hes loved
beat it jacket and loafers to
the world cant get enough of you
record breaking all the time
he is a king and so divine
it dont surprise me one little bit
i do believe this is it

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 28th, 2010 12:34 pm ET

Michael Jackson still sells. I wonder what will become of this artifact now?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Alexis (from Detroit, MI)   June 28th, 2010 1:20 pm ET

IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME IN THE LEAST THAT MICHAEL'S MEMORABILLAS ARE BEING SOLD OFF FOR HIGH DOLLAR AMOUNTS AT THESE AUCTION EVENTS. I MEAN, LOOK AT WHO THESE THINGS ONCE BELONGED TO. IF I HAD THE MONEY, I WOULD CERTAINLY INVEST IN ANYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH MICHAEL JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING THAT WAS APART OF HIM, AND TO KEEP HIS MEMORIES ALIVE. ANY PERSONAL ITEMS OF MICHAEL WOULD BE WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT BECAUSE ITEMS LIKE HIS ONLY GOES AROUND ONCE AT AUCTIONS IF IT'S ITEMS HE ONLY HAD ONE OF.

YOU'RE THE MAN MICHAEL, THE LEGEND, THE ICON, THE KING....I LOVE AND MISS U VERY VERY MUCH. R.I.P😦

mariam   June 28th, 2010 1:20 pm ET

A very influential and precious glove from a precious person.

pitt03   June 28th, 2010 1:40 pm ET

Almost anything with "Michael Jackson" on it is worth having except
Diane Dimonds book "Be Careful Who You Love".
I couldn't believe that she was promoting it on HLN, this past weekend.
It's like...GIVE IT A REST...you SUCK.

Deborah   June 28th, 2010 1:45 pm ET

now why the hell whouldnt they keep that glove for his kids,are you kidding me. that glove was a HUGE part of his career...UNBIELIVABLE THAT THEY WOULD SELL IT!!!

Judie   June 28th, 2010 2:48 pm ET

This is exactly why there will never be another with the prestige he had and still has even in death. Lucky lady said she would of paid more and wasnt leaving till she had his glove.Congratulations on your purchase.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 3:21 pm ET

Now, this is good news. Fans love Michael that much the cost seem not to be the problem there. How, ever brought the Glove, is a very proud owner and a great fan. Congradulations to the ones, who out bided each other for these items. Letta

Candy°°   June 28th, 2010 6:51 pm ET

Isn't it horrible? All we hear about lately is $$$$$ and how well MJ still sells ...

What an irony ... does anyone still remember about MJs message? Is fading away quickly, but as long as the pockets get filled, who cares, right ?

This Planet is cracking on every corner, disasters (more or less human induced) are happening all around us, and all we do is letting ourselves swept away by a devilish marketing strategy of Sony & Co ...

With so much money coming in from music sales, was this sad auction really needed?

rinki nandy   June 28th, 2010 7:53 pm ET

He is the king, in life or death, his legacy would live on. It's strange how some ppl get to be so big? RIP MJ.

smitm   June 28th, 2010 8:00 pm ET

I love you Michael! You were the best ever!

butterfly   June 28th, 2010 9:07 pm ET

Sometimes in life we need to let go of the old in order to make way for the new. Good for you Michael!🙂

dee gunter   June 28th, 2010 9:43 pm ET

we want to read about kathrines book and fashions we love the jacksons

christine canada   June 28th, 2010 10:33 pm ET

I love the part about the standing ovation from the attendees – it's about time!
Hi Judie
I agree with your points – that sure is a lucky lady to now possess MJ's glove!

Judie   June 28th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

@christine canada,
I would of loved to have his jacket I remember that jacket like it was yesterday.Many people owned a knock off of it but still you knew who's jacket that was....Michaels.
Nice to see you back here posting .

Posting has become a pain my last comment on the other blog took 3 hours to post.....geezzzee a whole new story could of developed and my comment could of been outdated.

LoveConquersAll   June 28th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Michael, you were not only admired and looked up to as an all-around legendary entertainer to me, there was also the other side of you that I discovered...the "man". The man who had a purpose and a mission. Your vision was to cause awareness and to focus our energy on one main goal...To understand and to spread LOVE to everyone and everything on this planet. To preserve and protect what we have...The moment is NOW ~ To take it upon ourselves to make a difference for the greater good. It starts with us. You have remarkable talents, (and we all know you have many), but your underlying message is clear.

These are not just words. I have always tried to "walk my talk" every day even with the simplest gesture...a kind word, helping my neighbor, having and showing empathy to others. I am far from perfect, no one really is, but there is such a thing as trying.

I have been a fan for a long time, and I always loved watching you entertain us with your music and dancing. Its just that we need to pay attention to WHY you do what you do best...

You have always loved the stage, to entertain, to bring enjoyment, hope, and endless smiles. I can't even begin to thank you for showing us the true meaning of giving and using your talent for a greater cause. That is the most unselfish act. God Bless You for that. Thank you for the passion behind everything you did and stood for. I wish I could "look over my shoulder" and see you there.

These items, though beautiful and sentimental, they don't measure up to the VALUE of the "man" and what you represented.

Your message will be celebrated and it will live on.

LOVE to everyone...Good Night!

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 11:45 pm ET

LoveConquersAll,Your post at 11:09 pm was absolutely astonishing, very heart felt ,thank you for sharing that with us.(Smiles) to you.

elly   June 29th, 2010 12:07 am ET

it's always sad when someone famous dies and they sell their stuff. it's like you are selling the memories peace by peace. I wish they either gave those to his kids or put them in a museum where they could be kept instead of spreading them all over. I don't like it. but then again it's just my opinion. and I don't think michael would like this either. these items where made for him not for us. holding on to a peace of glove won't solve anything.

Lynn-IL   June 29th, 2010 2:22 am ET

Lori-
Did you buy it to go with your boots??=)

susan62509   June 29th, 2010 5:18 am ET

Hi Lori:
I just saw your comment addressed to me today. I haven't been on LKL since Friday. I would like to answer your questions you presented. I will post your and my comments as a refresher.

June 26th, 2010 9:16 pm ET from Lori on Joe’s Wrongful Death Topic
@Susan....so the Jacksons' should have just abandoned any and all claims for wrongful death? The filing deadline was 6/25/10..if they missed it they would never have another shot at it. They had to file then to preserve their rights. Shouldn't the Jacksons' be like any other family and be able to pursue justice on every leval?

I hope the prosecution case is stronger than that. The prosecution had to be prepared for a wrongful death case. It's not a surprise that the Jacksons were considering filing one. If the prosecution case is that weak to begin with, how likely is it that Judge Pastor will find sufficient evidence to set it for trial following the preliminary hearing?
****************
June 26th, 2010 11:29 am ET from Susan62509. What you responded to.

All Chernoff has to do is convince one person on the jury to have a reasonable doubt. IMO, Chernoff is another Tom Sneddon. He will lie, cheat, and change CM's story to make it appear to the public that CM is innocent, a hero and nice person. Chernoff is running scared having to resort with media ploys.

I wished the Jackson Family would remain silent with their personal theories that other's may be involved. The Jackson's are feeding Chernoff exactly what he wants to hear and now Chernoff is claiming that same theory in order to clear CM. By announcing to the media and putting such theories in writing, the Jackson's are influencing possible future jury members to vote not guilty verdict with CM.
Wake up Jackson Family. Remain silent. You are NOT helping the DA with your actions .
********************
Lori:
I wasn't addressing Joe's wrongful death case. I was responding to Joe's, LaToya's, Jermaine's, etc. media statements that others are involved in MJ's death. Since Chernoff has recently stated that either MJ injected himself or others were involved, the "others were involved" is exactly what Joe, etc. are saying. If Chernoff using "others" will be his defense strategy, then the public (possible jury members) are hearing and reading this through the media that both Chernoff and the Jackson's are saying the same thing. This takes the finger pointing off CM in the public's eyes. In other words, Chernoff is playing off what the Jackson's are saying.

I'm pleased that Joe is filing a wrongful death suite against CM and I wished Katherine was onboard with him. Joe should easily win a civil suit on gross negligence. I do worry about Oxman being Joe's attorney in the case though. Since the wrongful death suit is a separate case from the DA's criminal case, I feel the DA has plenty of evidence to go forward and win with gross negligence. As for winning a guilty verdict in manslaughter is going to be difficult with the option of just one jury member to vote not guilty. O.J. Simpson was acquitted in the criminal case, but lost in the civil case.

Susan62509   June 29th, 2010 5:44 am ET

Lori:
I saw your comment to me on "Joe's Wrongful Death" topic. I haven't been on LKL since June 25th. I will post my comment and then yours to refresh and not have to search for them:

June 26th, 2010 9:16 pm ET from Lori on Joe’s Wrongful Death Topic

June 26th, 2010 11:29 am ET from Susan62509 what you responded to.

*******************
Lori, I wasn't responding to Joe's Wrongful Death Suit. My statement was the strategy that Chernoff may be using of "others involved" in the criminal case. With the Jackson's stating they feel "other are involved" is what Chernoff's PR person is stating may be used as a defense strategy in CM's criminal case. With all this "others involved" scenario in the media, the public (potential jury members) can interpret this as the Jackson's are supporting Chernoff's theory that "others may be involved", thus taking the finger pointing off CM for manslaughter.
I feel the DA does have an excellent case with gross negligence, but I'm hesitate of the manslaughter verdict. The odds are high when only one jury member votes not guilty.

As for Joe's wrongful death suit in a civil court, completely different than the DA's case in criminal court, I'm pleased Joe has filed his case. I wished Katherine was involved though. Joe should have a good chance of winning his case of gross negligence. I do worry about Oxman being his attorney. As we all know, O.J. Simpson was acquitted in criminal court for murder but lost his case in the civil court of the wrongful death suit.

Susan62509   June 29th, 2010 5:45 am ET

Moderators:
Please delete one of my posts above. They duplicated.
Thank you.
Susan62509

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 29th, 2010 6:02 am ET

Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn't change anything.
All it does is taint your mind and steals your joy.

Wisdom is divided into two parts: (a) having a great deal to say, and (b) not saying it.

Wisdom is supreme, therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all
you have – get understanding.
– Proverbs 4:7

Denise RJ Brasil   June 29th, 2010 7:26 am ET

Good Morning everyone,

Really do not understand that the objects are auctioned Michael Jackson, I
to know the opinion of his children about it ...

Children around the world met the King of Pop after his death and became fans,
we have to have a museum gathering all the material that contains his story to those who
not lived his time.

Michael Jackson would never give him one belongs to who had more money to pay, he would present the attitudes of those who had love for others.

If I tivsse all the money you paid for the fan sleeve, help the needy on behalf of Michael Jackson ...

Kat   June 29th, 2010 7:48 am ET

@ All

Thank You !

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 29th, 2010 9:33 am ET

@LoveConquersAll June 28th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Well said.

I thought these types of things would go into a museum.

The Rose   June 29th, 2010 9:55 am ET

"If a man is honest with others and with himself...
If he receives gratefully and gives quietly...
If he is gentle enough to feel and strong enough to show his feelings...
If he is slow to see the faults of others but quick to discover their goodness...
If he is cheerful in difficult times and modest in success...
If he does his best to be true to his beliefs...
Then he is truly an admirable man."
As you were Michael Jackson

What a legacy, he will never ever be forgotten. Congratulations to all those lucky enough to now own a little piece of history from an extraordinary man.

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 10:08 am ET

@ "Pixie Dust"
Thank you...(SMILES) right back at you!!!
Love to you!

GARRETT FROM USA   June 29th, 2010 11:16 am ET

it just goes to show how beloved he was and always will be. long will live michael.

babycarie   June 29th, 2010 11:21 am ET

Did y'all see the photos of Janet, Randy and of course Jermaine at the moselleum on June 25?? Nice exploitation! And Randy really wanted the kids to be there...more $$$$$$$!! Thank God Katherine kept them out of all of it!!!

Poor Michael...will it ever be about YOU??
I worry for MJ3...the dollar signs surrounding them must be blinding for many. Just unbelievably sad. No one tried to save Michael...he was just a human ATM.

babycarie   June 29th, 2010 11:32 am ET

Suzie Q
MMJ
Elly
Susan
Etc.
It has been an exhausting year...and the sadness in watching Michael being exploited tenfold in death is just crushing.
I will look for you all in August when the trial of the 'doctor' who Michael trusted continues...the 'doctor' who killed one of the most beautiful, gifted, misunderstood and exploited individuals to have ever lived.

Susan
Why are the brothers being paid $10,000/month??
Geraldo stated this and I wonder why.

Rest in peace sweet Michael...peace was something you obviously never had in life.

Peace.

jan   June 29th, 2010 2:52 pm ET

this diane dimond is trying to invade UK magazines now as a journalist ( she isn't qualified). She makes out she is an insider and doesn't admit she has been hounding him for years:

nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/474173/michael-jackson-s-kids-one-year-on/1/

Old Trout!

mariam   June 29th, 2010 2:53 pm ET

Hi ell
Go to twitter and look at MJs twitter .. you will see a clue..... He started twittering only 10 days before his death. No posts before the previous 10 days

jan   June 29th, 2010 2:56 pm ET

have you seen william wagener latest you tubes.

jan   June 29th, 2010 2:57 pm ET

Larry what is this rubbish:

cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/21/michael.jackson.legacy/?hpt=tv

Marie   June 29th, 2010 3:40 pm ET

Diane Dimond is a stupid woman.She does not realize that the world does not believe her false claims that Michael Jackson was a pedophile.The FBI files and the autopsy report of Michael Jackson proved that he was innocent of pedophilia.Yet Diane Dimond expects the public to read all the lies she published in her dumb biased book.We know already that Jordan Chandler in 1993 and Gavin Arvizo in 2003 were liars pushed by their greedy parents to accuse Michael Jackson of sexual molestations.

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 3:51 pm ET

@ Jessie from Auckland, NZ
Thanks! This is truly how I feel.
We need to remember the "man" behind the talent and worldly possessions.

Much Love to You, Jessie!

Judie   June 29th, 2010 5:49 pm ET

@carie,
Did they get paid for those pictures? I saw them on a site and thought wow I'm glad I got to see inside the mausoleum. A little more closure for some to look at.

Susan62509   June 29th, 2010 6:15 pm ET

Hi Babycarie:
I hope you are doing great. I didn't read/see Geraldo's statement as to why MJ's siblings are receiving $10,000 per month. It might and I say might, be related to the old tapes that Howard Mann purchased of the Jackson 5 from the 1970's. Mann could be providing them upfront money in order to produce the old tapes. Jermaine's share will be garnished by Segye Times for an old outstanding lawsuit.

Hi Jan:
I wasn't impressed with CNN, Todd Leopolds article that you posted either. I agree with you.......pure rubbish.

Susan62509   June 29th, 2010 6:26 pm ET

Babycarie:
I saw the June 25th pics of the family and friends at the mausoleum paying their respects to MJ. The pictures were beautiful with all the flowers. I hope they all enjoyed the gathering at a private residence afterwards that was written on the invitation. It is sickening that the media was inside the mausoleum. Where were the security guards? Was the media invited?

Hopefully MJ3 got to visit their father earlier in the week in complete privacy!!! MJ3 were in Hawaii being supervised by Tito's sons. Katherine was in Gary, IN. And Joe, who knows. lol

Yes, MJ was an ATM. The gift that just kept on supporting.

Susan62509   June 29th, 2010 6:31 pm ET

Source: Roger Friedman
Michael Jackson’s parents have been sued once again by a newspaper called the Segye Times in South Korea.

But the Segye Times is a front for Reverend Moon’s Unification Church. The church owns the paper, just the way they did the Washington Times.

This financial back and forth between the Moonies and the Jacksons has been going on since 1990. The Jacksons had not toured since the Victory Tour ended in 1984. Here’s what happened:

The Moonies wanted to underwrite a Jacksons tour of South Korea with Michael. According to sources, they contacted Joseph and Katherine Jackson and members of the Jackson family. They gave them all gifts and cash, ranging from Rolex watches to luxury cars. At one point, the group’s representative went to Frank DiLeo, Michael’s manager and brought two casher’s checks for $500,000 apiece. DiLeo refused to accept the money. He said, “If Michael wants to tour South Korea, we’ll call you.”

The truth was, DiLeo and Jackson did not want to be involved with the Unification Church.

The Moonies meantime made a deal with Joseph Jackson and the ever astute Jermaine for the tour. When it didn’t materialize, they sued for their money and gifts to be returned.

In the lawsuit, the Moonies claimed they were out $5.5 million. To avoid losing their Encino home, the Jacksons transferred ownership to Michael. (That’s the short version. The long version, including the parents suing LaToya, is too hard to explain here.)

Michael Jackson settled with the Moonies in 1992. But his parents were separate defendants, as was a concert promoter named Kenneth Choi. They never showed up for trial. In 1994, a trial judgment was filed against them totaling $4 million. In 1996, the Moonies filed to take possession of the home. That’s when they transferred it to Michael. Since then, the Moonies have just waited. And with interest, they say they’re up to $13 million.

This is interesting: according to sources, because of this judgment, neither Katherine or Joseph Jackson uses credit cards or can get credit. “Everything they do is in cash,” the source says. The judgment was reportedly part of the Jacksons’ 1999 bankruptcy filing for $24 million.

Now, of course, with Michael’s estate being the subject of so much press–and proclamations of earning so much recently–the Moonies are back to get their dough.

Candy°   June 29th, 2010 6:33 pm ET

"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." (John Wooden)

But how many do this actually ... !??!

babycarie   June 29th, 2010 9:53 pm ET

Susan
I saw tweets that stated the pics from FL were sold to tabloids, which is where I saw them...and obviously they were staged beautifully. I don't care how pretty they were, that they were sold for $ just makes me ill. And it had to be an insider that allowed this...family?
The Moonies case is very interesting...and that Michael had to pay any kind of money for something he never agreed to speaks volumes to Joe and Jermaine and their attempts at using Michael. I hope the Moonies continue to go after their money and that Jermaine, Joe and even Katherine have to pay up. Enough of all the bs and using Michael's death...God it is just so disrespectful to Michael's death and to MJ3.
Geraldo mentioned that 3 of the brothers (didn't know which 3) were supposedly getting $10k/month from the estate...??? I tried to research more but got nothing. And where is Tohme??? That really bugs me!!
Anyway!! I have really had enough of this place for a while!!
Love to you Susan...give my love to all at you house!!!
RIP Sweet Michael.

ultravioletrae   June 29th, 2010 10:59 pm ET

In years to come we will look back at this a gasp at how INEXPENSIVE these items were in 2010! Very smart move for those lucky enough to obtain these very important items of music history. Their value will increase at a phenomenal pace. A great investment for those who made purchases! They are certain to increase in value.

ultravioletrae   June 29th, 2010 11:08 pm ET

@loveconquersall, THANK YOU, you said it all.

LoveConquersAll   June 30th, 2010 11:21 am ET

@ ultravioletrae
Thanks...Love to you!!! (SMILES)

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 10:25 pm ET

For change to happen each and every one of us has to make that change. Not tomorrow or next week. But now, today. No more negativity, no more bashing, no more attacking, If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. Treat everyone at all times the way you want to be treated. No more knifing others in the back. The list goes on and on but I think everyone understand s exactly what I mean.

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)

Now comes the hard part to show you actually want to make that change. If you are want to make that change then say so. But you have to mean it and once said there is no turning back .

I Marguerite Want To Make That Change and the Change starts now.

Brownie   July 1st, 2010 7:25 pm ET

If you are still and quiet enough... you can hear the voice of an Angel....

The message is Love and Peace and harmony.

@Marguerite I and trying everyday to make that change... in myself that I want to see in the world...

sharon   July 2nd, 2010 4:24 pm ET

hey this sucks why would a docotr kill micheal jackson

HOLLYROCK   July 9th, 2010 9:41 am ET

MICHAEL'S BELONGINGS ARE SO PRECIOUS AND PERSONAL AND I WOULD RATHER SEE THEM ONLY IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO REALLY LOVE HIM [ HIS FAMILY AND HIS FANS ] . AND NOT IN THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO BUY THEM JUST TO SAY THAT THEY HAVE SOMETHING OF MICHAEL'S. AND IT DOES'NT MATTER HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR IT, IT ONLY MATTERS THAT THEY LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHAT IS AN HONOR TO HAVE. I HOPE THEY DON'T GET IT TWISTED.

LoveConquersAll   July 10th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

"Adversity is the first path to truth."

"BE the labor, great or small...Do it well or not at all."

"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your Dreams."

We need to gather a better understanding of what's truly going on around us, not only in the world, but in your own "backyard" where it all begins. This will help us raise and heighten awareness of our own surroundings in the hopes of creating a better place to co-habitate.

It just takes a little time, effort and a thirst for knowledge on how to solve our existing problems. But even amongst all of the problems, never forget to take the time to remember the "Playfulness of Life".

Goodnight and Much Love and Blessings to Everyone!

Maria Copelli   July 11th, 2010 9:26 am ET

Love Conquers all,well done! I Loved your comment and it is deeply appreciated ! I am happy the Mods let it get on here ,it is an ongoing most discouraging challenge to see ones comments anymore!
Love and justice for all who have been lied on and deeply hurt ! esp our dear Michael......smile....Love Hugs to U Maria C.

LoveConquersAll   July 12th, 2010 3:10 pm ET

@ Maria C.

I just checked into the Chris Brown/Jermaine Jackson blog and noticed that more than half of my comments have not showed up at all. I don't understand why the moderators will allow posts that basically bash and say nasty comments to other bloggers but yet people like us, and many others, that post kind words cannot be seen? It goes to show you how the bad stuff can easily slide its way in but the good is cast aside.

I do hope that the moderators do something because this is not right. I'm not sure if I am going to post anything more at least until there is a new blog. Maybe that will give us a fresh perspective on things. But I do appreciate your sweet and loving comments...You are a beautiful soul, my dear.

Love to you and All on this blog!
(Hopefully this comment get posted)...Thank you, Moderators!

HOLLYROCK   July 18th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll...I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH MY BLOGS NOT BEING POSTED, BUT I SOMEHOW THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME. YOUR WORDS OF INSPIRATION ARE GIFTS THIS SITE DOES NOT WANT TO DO WITHOUT....SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter