CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 28, 2010

Chris Brown Melts Down During BET Awards Michael Jackson Tribute

Posted: 10:11 AM ET

by Rochell Thomas
via mtv.com

When Jamie Foxx, Ne-Yo and New Edition were performing tributes to Michael Jackson during last year's BET Awards show, Chris Brown was nowhere to be found, even though many felt he was an obvious choice to honor the fallen legend. Brown's assault on Rihanna several months earlier presumably kept him out of the show.

On Sunday night (June 27), Brown finally got his chance to publicly honor the man he idolized - and while his dancing was flawless, when the time came for him to sing, he simply fell apart.

After being introduced by Jermaine Jackson, Brown beautifully channeled Michael as he danced to "Remember the Time," "Smooth Criminal" and "Billie Jean." Yet when he grabbed a mic to sing "Man in the Mirror," he choked up, visibly weeping.

"I'm gonna make a change for once in my ..." Brown's voice trailed off. He was out of breath and sounded hoarse. Tears stained his cheeks as he paced the stage, holding the microphone by his side. "This ... wind is blowing my ... Who am I to..." He clearly knew the lyrics but they failed to come out.

Brown faded in and out of the song, closing his eyes, grimacing, trying to soldier on. Whether it was the emotion of the moment or the past 16 months, Brown struggled and failed to find his voice, even though the pre-recorded backing vocals played on.

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Chris Brown • Michael Jackson

symba45   June 28th, 2010 10:21 am ET

I really liked the tribute to Michael Jackson this time by BET. Chris Brown did an excellent job. He was emotionally distraught. We know how close he was to Michael in his heart. I hope he is alright.

Shannon O'Grady   June 28th, 2010 10:32 am ET

I think Chris Brown is an incredibly talented young man who deserves a second chance. He knows his assault on Rihanna was inexcusable and has been nothing but repentant and apologetic since it happened. People CAN change and everyone deserves an opportunity to do so when they make mistakes. A man hitting a woman is a horrific offense, but a man need not be branded a villain for life. I have a dear friend who used to be troubled and abusive. But he sought help and changed; he hasn't touched his wife in anger in over thirty years. People can evolve, and I think (hope) that Chris Brown is one of those who has put his anger and hurtful ways behind him.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 10:32 am ET

cris did his very best
thats all you can do i have to stress
he certainly took my breath away
and what a tribute he did pay
and maybe he did make a mistake
he has paid his price give him a break
he really did make me smile
he danced so fine he has got style
emotions took his voice away
his love for the king is here to stay
someone to look up to someone to believe
cris saw a dream which he can achieve
he does deserve another chance
to continue his love of song and dance
and on that stage he was crying
keep making that change keep on trying
remember now its all for love
and cris so admires that man with the glove

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

mariana   June 28th, 2010 10:34 am ET

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

babytyche08   June 28th, 2010 10:35 am ET

I saw the video of Chris and for me it was nice.

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 28th, 2010 10:43 am ET

It's very hard not to thrill
Michael wakes our best feelings ... Michael is love
L.O.V.E

I WILL BE THERE

pitt03   June 28th, 2010 10:55 am ET

"Man in the Mirror" live in Bucharest/utube...only Michael can make
grown men and women cry.
The man was special.
Michael got though to Chris, through his music...end of story

reynard   June 28th, 2010 11:10 am ET

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It is not ours to determine the sincerity of Chris Brown’s display of emotion. This has been a humbling experience. Anyone that refuses to forgive this young man is a contradiction in action because everyone at one point or another asks for, expects or accepts forgiveness. As long as humans are imperfect, we all will commit transgressions and we all will need forgiveness.

Judie   June 28th, 2010 11:26 am ET

Thats ok Chris many of us feel that same pain.He will be missed for years to come.

alli13941   June 28th, 2010 11:35 am ET

I'm glad Chris got to perform the tribute. He's had his issues lately but I'm all for people redeeming themselves. Also Michael Jackson is wonderful person to emulate. Long Live The King! and all the best to Chris.

theresa   June 28th, 2010 11:53 am ET

sorry about the double comment

gerald Jolly   June 28th, 2010 12:20 pm ET

He should of wept when he was smashing BRIANNA in her face.

WHY, WHY, WHY, does Larry afford these vile individuals AIR TIME.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!

What's next??

SHOULD WE GIVE THE "DEVIL" HIS DUE.

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 28th, 2010 12:21 pm ET

Say whatever you want about the crying...Chris' tribute was beautiful. The dancing was superb, the emotion raw and heart felt. This is what a tribute should be. Michael is missed and always will be.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 28th, 2010 12:23 pm ET

One more thing....Chris Brown's tribute this weekend, and Madonna's last year, were the best of the Michael Jackson tributes, IMHO, of course. Still cannot believe it has been a year.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Kristy Lynn   June 28th, 2010 12:34 pm ET

Nine out of ten celebrities plan every move they make, their moves are very calculated to make them look good, anything to give them the upper hand. I believe this is the case for Chris Brown’s display of emotions during his singing. Has was able to dance flawlessly but couldn’t muster the energy to sing Man in the Mirror? First of all, I don’t like people singing MJ’s songs and secondly so many people are trying to impersonate his dance moves but they need to realize that no one will ever fill his shoes. Everywhere you turn now another singer is copying his moves, his singing style, and his songs. I understand that he was and still is the best of the best and others want to achieve that status but they should do it with their own style. At the very least they should give him more credit. It nice to see that his legacy will live on and continue through new artists, but Michael deserves the credit. I’m sure Chris Brown is sad over the loss of MJ just like the rest of us, but I do believe he was using this opportunity to get back on everyone’s good side since the Rhianna incident. What kills me is the fact that Chris Brown admitted to hitting Rhianna and no one treats him like a criminal, a women beater. However, Michael was found innocent in a court of law and the tabloids still to this day talk about him and treat him as though he were guilty. It’s wrong, the whole situation is wrong.

Jamie   June 28th, 2010 12:48 pm ET

Chris Brown's performance was extremely powerful and when he started to cry, I got emotional...He gave the best performance that night!
People have got to stop talking about him and Riri. He hit his girlfriend ONCE! And he paid his dues! So we move on and now it's time for him to have a comeback!
What I don't understand is how people forgive Charlie Sheen so easily. Charlie Sheen who's been beating up his wife AND his ex-wife for SEVERAL YEARS, and yet he still has TV show.
Chris is not Charlie Sheen. He made ONE mistake and he deserves second chance.

Anita   June 28th, 2010 1:06 pm ET

Chris Brown had a great performance, when he broke down I broke down along with him.... We love you MIKE!!!!

Dan Thomas   June 28th, 2010 1:28 pm ET

Byrd Buyback vs. Brown Melt-Down: If Senator Robert Byrd (who used his political capital to buy his way into the hearts and wallets of West Virginians) can be forgiven for his association with an organization that did more than slap someone around then I believe it is well within the realm of forgiveness for Cris Brown to be forgiven for the misguided act of violence visited upon a single individual.
I hope Rihanna feels as equally charitable as West Virginians (for Byrd renouncing his association with the KKK) because both Byrd and Brown are American Sons.

Alexis (from Detroit, MI)   June 28th, 2010 1:30 pm ET

I WATCH THE BET CLIP OF CHRIS BROWN PERFORMING THE DANCE MOVES OF MICHAEL JACKSON TO SONGS OF MJ, I WAS TOUCH BY HOW WELL CHRIS BROWN PERFORMED EVERY STEP AND IT WAS FLAWLESS TO SAY THE LEAST. CERTAINLY MICHAEL WOULD HAVE BEING PROUD. I HEART KINDA WENT OUT TO CHRIS WHEN IT CAME TIME TO SING "MAN IN THE MIRROR" WHEN HE SUDDENLY GOT CHOKED UP AND BROKE DOWN CRYING. I COULD ALMOST FEEL WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH CHRIS, IT WAS A VERY EMOTIONAL MOMENT. I APPLAUD CHRIS FOR PUTTING FORTH THE EFFORT TO KEEP MICHAEL'S MEMORIES ALIVE. R.I.P MICHAEL...I LOVE AND MISS U VERY VERY MUCH😦

Alexis (from Detroit, MI)   June 28th, 2010 1:33 pm ET

i MEAN'T "MY HEART, NOT I HEART"...Oops!

Maria Copelli   June 28th, 2010 1:34 pm ET

Well done Chris Brown! We all need to keep checking that 'Mirror' You are not alone,Thank you for the Love you show Michael. Love Maria C.

Carl Ibbotson   June 28th, 2010 2:03 pm ET

Okay ,so let me get this right, after a year plus of the death of pop icon Micheal Jackson, Chris (woman-beating) Brown decides to mentally and physically break down in tears over Micheal's death while on stage ...Hmmmm Let me break it down for y'all, 5 minutes before he goes on , his Publicist probably said something to the affect , " Hey Chris, if you want to win back some of your fans, you couldn't ask for a better venue, I want you to cry and really ham it up, and if you have trouble bringing the tears, try picturing your Bentley being repossessed , and living off Wine-in-a-Box instead of Krystal... And Voila'...Bring on the water works

Casie   June 28th, 2010 2:04 pm ET

Chris and Michael actually grew quite close during Michael's last year.

And that raw L.O.V.E. for Michael at the end brought me to tears.

Kris   June 28th, 2010 2:44 pm ET

Perhaps he's breaking down and crying because he will never live up to MJ's life's work of healing and love. This guy is an ignorant, woman-beating thug and he always will be. I can't believe he still has fans- especially women.

trudy   June 28th, 2010 3:27 pm ET

Im not a fan of browns but I think enough is enough punishing brown. He paid a price for what he did let him mourn like the rest of us. I hate it when people think they no what he was thinking at the time maybe just maybe he did break down with the passing of M.J. Larry you no how that goes what they did to you when things happen to you and your wife. If only the media would help heal the world instead of trying to destroy others. Look in the mirror before you judge others. Thank you larry Im a big fan of yous.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 3:36 pm ET

WOW, is still in my thoughts. Chris Brown did a beautiful job, with the dance moves, it very understandable about his emotional breakdown. We have all experience that when it comes to Michael. They, can be a song that casn be playing of Michaels and bang, your emotions come into play. There, is nothing wrong with what happen to Chris, I felt his emotions myself last night and it took me a while to get myself together. So, my hat goes off to Chris for all he has done. Only, thing that I feel they should not do is bring up his past, he has paid the price and trying to rebuilt his career. Give the man a break aready. This comment does not mean that I believed in what he done last year, I'm just saying that he paid the price, and lost a lot. Let him rebuilt his career and maybe that song brought back some wrongs he done that is something we may never know. But, last evening he was a different man, maybe he was trying to make that change. Bless you Chris for what you gave to Michael fans last evening. Letta

CLARA MIRITELLO   June 28th, 2010 4:18 pm ET

I believe Chris Brown did a great job honoring MICHAEL I ALSO FEEL HE DESERVES ANOTHER CHANCE HE'S YOUNG PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES

elisabeth   June 28th, 2010 4:55 pm ET

cris brown
you really are a true and real michael jackson fan!!!
you are great!!!we love you!!! God bless you always!!!
Michael must be very proud!!!
let's keep making michael proud of us!!!
Spread the message....SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!!!

L.O.V.E we will be there

Candy   June 28th, 2010 5:58 pm ET

Chris' tribute was the best I have seen. The only performance of MJ's work that was better was done by Michael himself. Outstanding, Chris!

Lasandra williams   June 28th, 2010 6:10 pm ET

I love chris brown that was a man last nite asking for forgivness..he was 19 when he hurt riri but we live and learn he is 21now let that man live..chris brown if u read this it takes a real man to stand there and cry emotionally in front of millions..i forgive u we all make mistakes and we all want second chances..im a fan and will always be one..u have talent and plenty of years to become the next king of pop..dont stop do u..lol sandii

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 6:23 pm ET

True-To-You ,thank you for sharing your rhyme about Chris Brown.It was absolutely true.He was proud to honor Michael, his emotions spoke very loudly to all, that he to has a heart.May he be able to have that second chance and continue to sing and dance.Sending (Smiles) your way.

Judie   June 28th, 2010 6:31 pm ET

I have read many times Michael was Chris Browns idol almost all of his dance moves has Michael in them.What a tribute he did for the him not a dry eye in the house.Very touching tribute Chris. Thank you.

Judie   June 28th, 2010 6:33 pm ET

typo "for him" ...not for the him lol

ANGELA   June 28th, 2010 7:04 pm ET

His performance was amazing! When he broke down i feel like he was really filling it MAN IN THE MIRROR is very emotionally and Michael was his King

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 28th, 2010 7:48 pm ET

@ Elisabeth my friend🙂

Hope you're doing well
L.O.V.E YOU

WE WILL BE THERE

calichick   June 28th, 2010 9:41 pm ET

I loved his performance!!

doubtingthomas2010   June 28th, 2010 9:48 pm ET

I didn't watch the performance, but what I don't understand is when his family members do something, they're exploiting him but when someone else does it people find it heartwarming???? Just a question.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 9:52 pm ET

@pixie dust my friend so true

just give him a second chance right away
a talent like that needs to stay
and there is a lot that he can really teach
mistakes are made but goals are within reach
his performance was right on top
and his talent cannot stop
nobody should take away his dream
he deserves to be on the winning team
and for the tribute he paid to my one true king
respect will always be due to him
he really took my breath away
and that moment is in my heart to stay

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Mr. A   June 28th, 2010 10:58 pm ET

Chris' performance was truly phenomenal, magnificent...honestly one of the best tributes I have seen to date. He gave it his all, everything he had to give and offer...he seemed to become one with the music, the beat, and rhythm. His dancing was incredible, so on point, polished, timing was perfect, choreography was amazingly crafted and executed. I couldn't take my eyes off of him... he is truly, truly a very gifted and talented performer. Michael would be so, so proud...I am sure. I was deeply, deeply touched when he performed Man in the Mirror and began to sob. I cried with him and for him. I wanted so badly to hold him and give him the biggest hug and all the love and comfort I could possible give. It was quite clear and evident that the words/lyrics deeply affected, touched him in someway. It was a beautiful moment for all who watched and participated I am sure.

As for Chris' personal life, I will not comment about it...I will only say this, we are all human...yes, we all make mistakes,please keep in mind that no one is perfect and that we are all are capable of and have the ability to CHANGE.🙂

To all who have inquired about my wellbeing and whereabouts...I have been well yes, thank you...alive and still kicking! I have just been extremlely busy lately. Unfortunately I am not able to get much free time right now, whatever free time I do have or get is spent resting hahahah. I miss you all so, so much and I think of all of you daily...I truly do. I hope and pray that you all are in good health and spirits. You are all wonderful and good people.

I must keep this short. I'm so sorry. I want to respond to all of you individually but I can't. I don't want this to be deleted. Yikes! I hope this posts. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

christine canada   June 28th, 2010 11:00 pm ET

CB's dancing was super and the tribute seemed heart-felt. I think he deserves another chance ...
@ Kristy Lynn,
...that being said, I agree that most celebrities do calculate their moves. As well, I don't like others singing Michael's songs. I realize that imitation is the greatest form of flattery but I think that there's no one that can even come close so don't even bother.
Maybe even ahead of Michael's gorgeous voice and artistic dance creations will be his musical compositions because they cannot be copied.

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 11:07 pm ET

True-To-You.,I agree with you 100%,Yes he should be given that second chance right away and continue on.For he does have talent, Chris Brown does deserve to live his dream.And as you say be on the winning team.(Smiles) to you.

ibelieve25   June 28th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

@ Mr A
Wasn't worried, except that boss of yours and I need to talk soon.lol.
Good to see you still around. You know where to go when you have more time to spare. Love to you my friend.

LoveConquersAll   June 28th, 2010 11:25 pm ET

@ Mr A.
We have not met. I am fairly new here. I just want to say that I always enjoy reading your posts. And I do agree about Chris Brown...whatever happened in his personal life is not for us to comment or cast judgement on. He is only human and entitled to a second chance. We all make mistakes, hopefully we learn from them so that we CHANGE our course within ourselves and become a better person.

Much L.O.V.E to you!

Mr. A   June 28th, 2010 11:29 pm ET

@ibelieve25

Hello witty one. How have you been? Oh yes, I could most certainly use some of your comedic goodness/talents right now. I must say something... I'm sorry, but just seeing your name gives me the giggles. That's just how comedically gifted you are!😉

I see that you have finished the chair. Why thank you so much, dear. I am quite honored and very appreciative. I will surely need it whenever you're around. I have literally fallen out of my seat too many times to count because of you hahaha. You're amazing. Please tell me that there are some type of seatbelt or restraints involved. Ha.

I sure hope your friends are still on standby. My boss might need that visit afterall.🙂 How is your summer going? I hope you are in good health and spirits. I am so thrilled to know you and have you as a friend. I thank you for being such a wonderful friend and always bringing me joy and happiness. Wishing you a lovely night and peaceful sleep.

ps...How is the directing and producing going?

Mr. A   June 28th, 2010 11:49 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll

Well hello, beautiful name I must say...so, so true. It is so nice to meet you...truly a pleasure. I welcome you with open arms and an open heart filled with love

Why thank you for the kind words regarding my posts. I can tell that I will enjoy and appreciate yours just the same and possibly more.🙂

I am sending you many warm hugs tonight. Have a pleasant evening.

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 11:58 pm ET

@ A
I sure hope that you are getting that rest you so deserve and that you are drinking plenty of juice and eating your fruit. It is wonderful to know that you are okay. You know me.....Hope to see you soon and please slow down a little. I know it is hard sometimes. Thinking of you always and oh by the way...you are going to be very proud of your chair....it is equipped with everything possible.

All My Love To You

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 12:01 am ET

Pixie Dust- Go to the other blog and pay attention to the small letters on that one post to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 12:19 am ET

Marguerite,thanks,I did just that,Sending (Smiles) to you.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   June 29th, 2010 12:21 am ET

HE DESERVES ONE ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 12:21 am ET

@Mr. A
Yes, seat belts are standard equipment in the new office chair design. No expense has been spared to ensure your safety. It has taken on a rather unique twist though, almost looks to comfy to be a stuffy chair. Yes, my friends are always on stand by, and you merely have to say the word, they'll be right there. I do think your boss and I need to sit down over a cup of tea though. Maybe a few chats about productivity increasing
when an employee has ample time to rest and relax. As far as the producing goes, there has been a bunch of rather interesting new developments, which I look forward to sharing with you at the appropriate time. Of course I am still very interested if the B. G. job was still left open, as I know you are in need of one. Sign me up, got your back my friend. And the comedy gig, well, you know, its moving forward, hoping that offer was still open too. I have expanded that routine so please let me warn you, I have a disclaimer: Please refrain from eating or drinking liquids as they may become hazardous to your computer.
My summer is amazing Mr. A. Not only in the professional angle, but the personal one as well. I knew this was going this was going to be a great year. Take care and see you VERY soon. You know how to reach me otherwise.
Love and Hugs.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 29th, 2010 12:32 am ET

@Mr A
Umm. Not sure what to say to you my friend. It's been quite a while since you posted or better yet stop by. I do miss my friend, but I assume that you are very busy this time around and have no time to post or chat with your friends at the moment or time. I am pretty sure that you are reading these blogs, at I hope that you are? Just thought I would post you for the last time for a while. Knowing no responds back means that you are too busy for posting. Hope, you are resting well and drinking plenty of juice ....Hugs, Love, & Blessings Letta

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 12:40 am ET

@ LoveConquersAll
Nice to see you again my friend, come visit again soon. Now that you have your footing, things will be easier. Love and hugs.

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 12:47 am ET

Pixie Dust– Now you can send me an email. I am waiting.lol

Mr. A   June 29th, 2010 12:48 am ET

@Rhonda

Hello Rhonda,

How are you dear? I have been getting as much rest as my time and schedule allows...yes, please do not worry about me. I am fine, all is well in my world really. Yes, I have been drinking juice daily and coninue to have my fair share of fresh fruit daily as well. Enough about me for now haha. I'm more interested in how YOU'RE doing. Are you enjoying your new home thus far? I'm sure you have decorated it just beautifully.🙂

Oh Rhonda, it is always a pleasure seeing and speaking with you...truly. I pray that you are in good health and spirits, dear. You sure seem to be, that's wonderful, Rhonda. I'm so happy. Please know that I continue to keep you in my thoughts...there isn't a day that passes without my wondering about your health and wellbeing.

Oh I'm sure the chair is absolutely amazing, I know I'll love it.😉

I am sending you all the love and hugs I could possibly send to you tonight Rhonda and MORE. Please take care and be well. Have a wonderful night.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 12:56 am ET

Marguerite,Ya I figured that out,ha ha you sure are the funny one just can't stop making me giggle.Smiles to you.

Mr. A   June 29th, 2010 1:08 am ET

@Letta

Hello Letta, yes it has been quite some time since we've spoken. I am truly sorry about that...I have been quite busy, Letta. I continue to read the blogs as much as I can, I have tried to post and respond to all of you, many times...my comments have not been going through. Also, some of my comments are posted but deleted soon after.😦

I miss you too, Letta...very , very much. All of you. You really have no idea. Please don't feel or think that you have to stop posting to me...I love reading your posts and comments. You really know how to brighten one's day with your wonderful quotes, verses, and poems. They're little treasures on life, faith, wisdom, and love, all so powerful and inspirational. I thank you for that and so much more my virtual friend.😉

Oh this is really breaking my heart right now. I will see you in an hour then? I have some things that I must finish up. See you soon, dear.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 1:17 am ET

Marguerite,so an email from me ha ha, your funny,Sure I will email you but I'LL have to do it in the morning as,I need to use my other computor, it is being occupied at the moment love and smiles to you.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 1:20 am ET

@A
I am so glad that you are resting when you can. That juice and fruit will help you a lot. You know how I am..Can not help myself. It is my nature. Yes, the new house is okay and I am still trying to get things organized. It is hard sometimes. But will not go into that here. There is not a day that goes by that I am not thinking of you as well. I will not go no farther than that cause it seems to cause you issues. My health, well, I would rather discuss that at a very different time that is more appropriate. I will leave it at that for now. Please continue to take care of yourself and I do look forward to seeing you soon I hope. But forever how long it takes I will still be in the same place.

All My Love To You

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 1:25 am ET

Pixie Dust- That is fine.lol No hurry.rofl Be sure to write it down, who knows how long it will stay on the blog.lmao

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 1:43 am ET

When are posters going to talk about MJ,
Instead of all about their day.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 1:55 am ET

@A
when re reading what I posted, it sounds kinda corny. Not that it gives you issues, but some on the blog and I do not want to put you back through that again. I was so sorry that you had to go through that the last time and that is the reason I have tried not to say a lot. I hope you didn't take that post the wrong way or anyone else for that matter. I do look forward to seeing you soon...It is nice to have a friend that I can really talk to and I am very grateful that I have you as that one.

All My Love

disgusted   June 29th, 2010 1:56 am ET

sick sick sick! glorifying a man who trolls mj sites to befriend kids!

Mr A aka Mr annonymous is a classic pedifile!

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 2:14 am ET

@LoveConquersAll

Very nice to see you again

Smith in Oregon   June 29th, 2010 4:07 am ET

Chris Brown should take his phony tears and beat it.

elisabeth   June 29th, 2010 5:13 am ET

Rebeka my friend!!!
such a long time....i am doing very well!!!i hope you are fine too!!!
How are you? much love to you...!!!

I WILL BE THERE
KEEP THE FAITH............. L.O.V.E

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 29th, 2010 5:39 am ET

End each day with thoughts of peace. Begin each day with
thoughts of peace. Continue thinking thoughts of peace
throughout your precious day and happiness will be yours.

Seize every day as an adventure and your spirit will soar when
you discover the wonderful surprises life has to offer.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 29th, 2010 5:49 am ET

Have faith, knowing tomorrow will hold the blessings of God.

Those who have faith need no explanation, for those who
have no faith, no explanation is possible.

You can't have joy without peace, and there is no peace
without God.

Denise RJ Brasil   June 29th, 2010 6:44 am ET

Good Morning everyone,

Chris Brown I believe her emotion and tears, because I've never been close to Michael Jackson to miss him and cry, I imagine people living with this wonderful human being as they feel this lack.

Beautiful tribute, God bless you!

The weather only increases my longing,
I love Michael Jackson.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 29th, 2010 8:14 am ET

Hi Moderators

Can you please fix this blog. It has gone a bit haywire. Hard to read. Thank you.

Seven   June 29th, 2010 8:53 am ET

@ Trinity

Wheres Michaels blog, where is the words about him ?
What about Michael ?

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 29th, 2010 8:57 am ET

@marg my friend so true

i would love to know the answer to that
but all they do is advertise there chats
claiming to be so full of love
then show it to the man with the glove

i believe i will be there its ll for love love is free

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 29th, 2010 9:16 am ET

Chris Brown can move, not a bad performance from him. I have always liked Chris Brown as an artist, before his world came crashing down. Hope he can continue to rebuild his career and life.

Need to move on and accept his apologies and offer forgiveness. We are all not perfect.

The Rose   June 29th, 2010 10:20 am ET

All I know is that every time I try and sing along to "Man in the Mirror" I get a lump in my throat because the message in that song is so powerful. I thought his performance was heartfelt and a great tribute to the man he idolized. I am sure emotions took over the same way they did when Stevie Wonder sang "The way you make me feel". What a honour it must have been to be a friend of Michael Jackson.

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 10:27 am ET

@ Mr. A
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply to me. I really appreciate the warm welcome. It's so nice to be greeted with "open arms and an open heart filled with love."
You made me SMILE.

Please take care of YOU.
We will be here waiting. Until then...
I send you a warm hug and lots of L.O.V.E!

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 10:39 am ET

@ibelieve25
Nice to see you too, my friend. I will visit again soon. And yes, the second time around should be easier...Let's hope!!!! (LOL)
Love and Hugs to you too!

@Rhonda
Always nice to see you too!

L.O.V.E to everyone!

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 10:52 am ET

Michael, you were not only admired and looked up to as an all-around legendary entertainer to me, there was also the other side of you that I discovered...the "man". The man who had a purpose and a mission. Your vision was to cause awareness and to focus our energy on one main goal...To understand and to spread LOVE to everyone and everything on this planet. To preserve and protect what we have...The moment is NOW ~ To take it upon ourselves to make a difference for the greater good. It starts with us. You have remarkable talents, (and we all know you have many), but your underlying message is clear.

These are not just words. I have always tried to "walk my talk" every day even with the simplest gesture...a kind word, helping my neighbor, having and showing empathy to others. I am far from perfect, no one really is, but there is such a thing as trying.

I have been a fan for a long time, and I always loved watching you entertain us with your music and dancing. Its just that we need to pay attention to WHY you do what you do best...

You have always loved the stage, to entertain, to bring enjoyment, hope, and endless smiles. I can't even begin to thank you for showing us the true meaning of giving and using your talent for a greater cause. That is the most unselfish act. God Bless You for that. Thank you for the passion behind everything you did and stood for. I wish I could "look over my shoulder" and see you there.

Nothing will ever measure up to the VALUE of the "man" and what you represented.

Your message will be celebrated and it will live on.

LOVE to everyone!!!

babycarie   June 29th, 2010 11:26 am ET

Did y'all see the photos of Janet, Randy and of course Jermaine at the moselleum on June 25?? Nice exploitation! And Randy really wanted the kids to be there...more $$$$$$$!! Thank God Katherine kept them out of all of it!!!

Poor Michael...will it ever be about YOU??
I worry for MJ3...the dollar signs surrounding them must be blinding for many. Just unbelievably sad. No one tried to save Michael...he was just a human ATM.

Cris Brown...nice exploitation of Michael's death for your own public relations end...and of course Jermaine was there as well. Jermaine is really riding the MJ death wave.

I cannot even imagine what Michael's life was like....every time the phone rang he must have wondered not who it was but what they wanted. He was blessed with such beautiful gifts...so sad how they were exploited even in his death.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 12:20 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll
Second time around you will feel right at home.
Was very nice talking to you
Visit anytime
Much Love To You

@Carie
Has it ever really ever been about Michael, except for what the tabloids and media could do to trash him and other's to make money off him. But Michael knows how the fans and his children love him. No one should of had to be ridiculed and not been able to go outside of their own home to go shopping or just to take their children for a walk. But for Michael it is all about LOVE and that is how he sees things.

Hope the baby and you are doing wonderful. Sending kisses her way and a very big hug...

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 12:35 pm ET

@ disgusted
You and I have had this conversation when you came into a chatroom as "um"...sorry you didn't think i would know who you are. Get a grip. You have just hurled unfounded remarks...cast a stone without proof. You are no better than those who went after Michael. Your name fits perfectly. Where is your proof? Sounds like you are speaking out of jealousy. When you have something intelligent to say to me, you know where to find me. Otherwise, have a nice day and keep those comments to yourself.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 12:44 pm ET

@disgusted

Your words can slice air

Penetrate my heart and make it bleed

That look in your eyes is too much to bear

Accusations, even false, pain me

It isn't even what's spoken that hurts

So much hate that you spew

Do you have proof of what you say

A kind heart and gentle soul

Being accused just like someone else

Do you dare go back in time

And make the same mistake again

Unless you personally know what you say

is true, then spreading false word about someone

is not very good.

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 12:54 pm ET

@ LoveConquers All
I look forward to that conversation.

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 29th, 2010 1:10 pm ET

@ Elisabeth my friend

We're fine, thanks😉
Glad to hear you're doing well
God bless you

My faith is unshaken

I WILL BE THERE

Pam   June 29th, 2010 1:23 pm ET

The MTV awards had tribute to MJ but Kanye West grabbed the mike from Taylor Swift so that is all people talked about.
Now Chris Brown breaks down at the BET awards and it's all about him.
Michael is the gift that keeps on giving...now he is giving other people a chance to use him to get publicity and forgiveness.
There is proof of what Chris did and he will be forgiven...and that is ok but there was no proof of what Michael allegedly did and he was found not guilty. In spite of that, many people still believe he was guilty and have not forgiven him...for things he was not convicted of.
That is so unfair.
Justice for Michael.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 2:01 pm ET

letta(beLIEve) thank you for sharing your morning quotes and verses with us once again,it is very much appreciated.Sending (Smiles) to you

Why oh why?   June 29th, 2010 2:17 pm ET

It would be pretty weird if Mr A came here and talked about himself in that sense all the time. Leave the man alone already. He has stated a million times what this is about~Michael~ the man and the human being. Maybe some are too stuck on themselves to comprehend that. Why is this man being treated so badly by "fans"? He's most likely crying right now reading some of these posts.😦

Maura   June 29th, 2010 2:50 pm ET

Chris Brown did very well in his performance. It's really sweet how much he loves and admires Michael.

@Rhonda, Letta, ibelieve25
Always great to see you all. I'll see you later on today.

@Mr. A
I am beyond happy to see your posts. I can't begin to tell you how much I've missed you. I'm so glad you've been doing well. I've been thinking of you all the time. I hope to see you more soon. I love you very much and bless you always

@disgusted
Please don't ever come on here again with crap you make up about my dear friend. As your name, I am disgusted with you for telling lies about my friend. If you have something to say to me, fine. But don't talk to or about my friends like that. Just keep the foolish lies to yourself, got it?

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 3:12 pm ET

@ Why oh why
Come talk to me, ok? Hugs my friend. No tears.

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 3:16 pm ET

@ Mr. A
You hold on to that conversation we had last night my friend. It appears to ring very true. Do not pay attention to the hurtful things. I know your heart, and will always be there for you with my hand extended out. Not like I had to tell you that because you knew that already. What do you say we go pull up that new chair of yours and have ourselves a little chat today? You know where to find me. I'll be there. Love and Hugs.

Maria Copelli   June 29th, 2010 3:47 pm ET

Mr.A! I am so happy to see you again.My home p.c. is broken ,so I am here at work,trying to catch up.
Maybe sometime, I can pour you a cup of herbal tea (your choice). smile....I have missed you very much ,and am so glad you took a little time to comment to us!
I agree ,with you 100% about Chris Brown,he did an excellent job! And should be commended for the obvious hard work he had to put into ,those dance routines,so perfectly executed!And in all honesty how could anyone get up in front of millions,and sing 'Man In The Mirror' and Not show some serious emotions? It only shows us how we are so touched by lyrics ,and the emotions,we feel from songs ! As Michael said 'imagine a world with out Music'? It in my opinion would be so dark ,and so sad.yes we need the arts!
I am talking way too much Mr.A. I apologize.....You are so comfortable to be around..smile! I needed a little break from my Baking ,and this 'special Place ' is where I come,and I am always so thankful to find someone as gentle and kind as you are here ...too!
I will see you soon ,Take care of yourself..Love and many ,many hugs ...Maria C.

Maria Copelli   June 29th, 2010 3:50 pm ET

Love Conquers All! Welcome here to this 'special Place' and your name suits you ,your comments are very Loving ,and I am happy you are here with us !I look forward to more comments from you! Thank you for all you have shared! I look forward to more comments from you!!Love to you Maria C.

Maria Copelli   June 29th, 2010 4:03 pm ET

Timeless,I just wanted to say a quick hello to you! and I hope you are having a 'sunny ' day! I will see you here soon again . Love Maria C.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 4:54 pm ET

@Why Oh Why?

Very well said my friend
Shed no tears
Holding out my hand to you

@A
Just remember okay
All My Love

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 5:06 pm ET

When all is said and done, it was ALL FOR L.O.V.E...from the beginning to the very end ~ L.O.V.E is the foundation that we must build upon and it is also the glue that holds us together as ONE.

Let's continue to construct a bridge to bring us all closer. A world in perfect bliss and harmony...Sounds like a dream but can be a reality.

L.O.V.E is the key to our salvation...Keep believing!

Wishing everyone a pleasant day/evening...Love to all!!!

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 5:08 pm ET

@ Maria Copelli
Thank you, my dear!
Much love to you!

Sweet Florista   June 29th, 2010 5:47 pm ET

I believe that Chris was caught up in the emotion. Finally getting his chance to honor the man he idolized. After so many months of being under the radar and in public scrutiny, to have the Jackson family ask him to perform Micheal's dance style and sing his songs. I think it all just took Chris to another place where his excellence shone thru. The brother was on point and flawless, HE WAS BADDDDD!!!

cris   June 29th, 2010 5:52 pm ET

Yes. Chris was wonderful. Michael would be very proud if he were alive...

Timeless   June 29th, 2010 5:55 pm ET

@Why oh why?

I agree with you...
I'm uncertain why people continue to try and deface others with such vile inaccuracy... it's truly a shame.

@Mr.A

Your gentle comments are kind and heartfelt...your compassion and Love are always welcome here.
Dismiss the ignorance...your soft natured spirit soars above.

@ Maria Copelli

Hello my friend, the sun is shining and everyday is a Blessing.
Thank you always for your positive thoughts...it's nice to feel refreshed at the end of a busy day.
I hope your well and happy today and always.

Love to you all
(((( OUR World ))))

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 8:28 pm ET

@Maura
Very nicely put and I agree and it is very nice to see you as well

@Maria C
You are such a delight to have on the blog

Lynn-IL   June 29th, 2010 9:08 pm ET

A beautiful quote that I came across today and wanted to share:

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

Sometimes we all need someone to remind us of what is truly important and to be our voice when we don't have the words to speak. People like that are truly a gift from God, and I beleive that Michael is one of those people because his music and message have done this for me. Thank You Michael!!

LOVE to all

ibelieve25   June 29th, 2010 9:32 pm ET

@ Mr. A
If you have doubts about how others view you, please read the post above from Timeless. Sending you hugs, and you know where I stand...

@Timeless
Well stated my friend. Love to you.

@Lynn
Nice quotes. Good to see you again last night. See you real soon again as well. Love to you.

Rhonda   June 29th, 2010 9:35 pm ET

@Timeless

Very well stated my friend......Nice to see you

@LoveConquersAll

Waiting.......LOL
So true as to what you posted
It is all for LOVE
and the more you give
the more you receive

@Lynn

Beautiful

@ibelieve
you my friend are very insightful
your post are amazing
See you soon

@A
Just remember hand to hand
eyes to eyes
heart to heart
soul to soul
you know who you are
and so do I
Holding my hand out to you
I will never let you fall

All My Love To You

Caroline   June 29th, 2010 10:59 pm ET

Beautiful

He is beautiful, so very beautiful
Just like a winter's shining landscape,
As delicate as the petals of a daisy,
And as freely as the eagle soaring against the blue

His eyes are as mysterious as the calm sea
Everything about him is so very precious,
More precious than all the gems and diamonds in the world
His soul is the essence of the sky and earth,
His feelings are a volcano that is yet to explode
His smile is the smile of a lost innocence.

Pain vibrates deep inside of his gentle heart.
A lock shuts in the disturbed thoughts in his mind,
A mind with as many roads as the world has.
I look at him and I see a pure truth,
Like looking at a clear night sky,
Many stars twinkle within him.

He is beauty as I defined it,
He is perfect, his imperfections make him so.
He is my friend and I love him,
I love him although not because.

And I would give up all the things which I think are pretty
If only I could hold his beauty within me,
For he is everything in this world,
And I have found a world in him.

Dedicated to Mr.Amazing.

Please return to the forum. We all miss you.

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 11:41 pm ET

I wonder what will happen to the blogs in the fall when Larry retires.

Maura   June 29th, 2010 11:43 pm ET

@Rhonda
Thank you my friend. I liked your posts too. They are always great, though. Lots of love and hugs

@Letta, ibelieve25, Timeless
You've got awesome posts as well. lots of love and hugs

Restless Soul   June 29th, 2010 11:43 pm ET

oh dear........ Mr A, please don't allow the nasty comments into you. YOU are one of the most beautiful souls I "know". YOU know your beauty. So do we. NEVER forget, please. It was lovely seeing you yesterday. We all had a lovely time.🙂 SOOOOOO much love to you MR. A. i am thankful to be a friend of yours. You have brightened my day with every post, every word and every bit of kindness you show others.
@everyone, please continue to show love to all. @Ibelieve, timeless, rhonda, maria, loveconquersall, others I may have missed.... so much love to you....

Tatiana   June 29th, 2010 11:48 pm ET

@
"Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile,
and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile,
so when you are lonely remember it’s true,
someone somewhere is thinking of you" LYM🙂

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 11:51 pm ET

The only thing I will miss if the blogs are here no more is the kids playing their games. Quite a few posters I will miss and cris you are one of them lol. But I won't miss those that play games.

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 11:53 pm ET

That should read the only thing I will not miss if the blogs are no more in the fall is the kids playing their games.

Maura   June 30th, 2010 12:01 am ET

@Restless Soul
I agree with your post my friend. Very true too. Mr. A has one of the biggest hearts. He is a sweetie. He most certainly does bring joy to all of us. Lots of love and hugs

@Mr. A
I'm sorry I wasn't there the other day when you came by. I've been feeling under the weather lately. I miss you very much and I hope to talk with you again soon. Plenty of love and hugs

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:08 am ET

Marguerite,your post at 11:41 pm,very good question.(Smiles) to you

Shaeffer   June 30th, 2010 12:14 am ET

This is a cult and mra is their leader. Seek help immediately!

Marguerite, Cris is delusional and so are you. MJ's clone? Be for real.

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 12:18 am ET

@RestlessSoul
Love will always show from my heart to yours
and to all at home as well
A very special friend to me
A
LoveConquersAll
ibelieve
Morg
Letta
Maura
Mary
Tinkerbell
Gloria
Sandy
Brooklyn
Kat
And to everyone else at home
I love you all with all my heart and remember it is all for Michael and the love that he wants to share

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:23 am ET

Marguerite,by the way how was your day? sending smiles your way.

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 12:35 am ET

Creative

King of pop

Singer

Optimistic

Noble

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:45 am ET

Marguerite,very nice post (smiles) to you.

ibelieve25   June 30th, 2010 12:46 am ET

@Shaeffer
I do not belong to any cult. I am an individual with a mind of my own, to make my own decisions, to develop my own ethics and belief system. No one will influence that for me. You are quite wrong in that post. Mr. A is a friend, one who I treasure. I met him along this journey just as I have met many other friends. You are the one who needs to seek help my friend, might I suggest a good heart doctor?

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 12:51 am ET

Pixie Dust- My day was fantastic!!! How was yours?

cris- How are you doing?

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:54 am ET

Goodnight,have a wonderful evening.(smiles) to you

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 1:27 am ET

Shaeffer- cris is a wonderful person. At least he is not rude to other posters as you and other posters. Love, Peace and Smiles to you.

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 1:45 am ET

Carefully choose and select your words however
Knowing your enemy shall use them against you
Beat him at his own game, here is what to do
Confront him without hesitance individually
Be charming, caring, and diplomatic publicly
Do your homework, prepare, and use wisdom
Boldly deny your adversary. Be strong within.

Did none of you learn anything from The Man In The Mirror
Even after a whole year, with everything that he was put through with the lies, betrayal, false accusations, there are some that is going to go and still do the same thing to other people that you don't even know. Why the hate? Why the hurt? Will it never end. If you don't know the people that you falsely make claim against, why would you even state it. A cult? Really? Don't wear a robe, I don't like them, they do not look good on me. Don't sacrifice anything because that is just wrong and goes against thy shalt not kill. There is a huge difference between being a group of friends than being a cult.....Do some reading or investigating before you throw stones. As Michael stated at one time, you are throwing stones without your hands. Michael finally had to stand and face the ugliness, he could take no more. He made his stand and held his head high always.

Maura   June 30th, 2010 2:03 am ET

@ibelieve25
Right on my friend.😎 Lots of love and hugs

@Rhonda
Love you plenty my friend. Many blessings

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 30th, 2010 2:20 am ET

@Mr A
Hello there, hope that day is a blessed one for you? Just, want to say a few things to you , since there is a person who continue to post distasteful comment about you. We, know that you are no way that kind a person, and alot of othrs feels the same. I hope that you won't let one sour apple spoil all the good tbis blog has brought to us,. Please do not take what that person has said to heart.. Some people just look for attention and bashing anyone they can to get it. Love, Hugs, & Blessings my friend. Letta

Time is Nature's way of preventing everything from happening
all at once.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 30th, 2010 2:30 am ET

It’s our willing acquiescence to these outer demands that imprisons. Free yourself today. Take control of
your thoughts.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 30th, 2010 2:55 am ET

Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another.
– Eustace Budgell

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
– Albert Camus

Jenny   June 30th, 2010 4:32 am ET

I just wish the media would get over this critisizing and treatment of Celebs. We should remember that its human to make mistakes, costly ones too, but not human not to forgive and forget. He's apologised.Period.

simon says   June 30th, 2010 9:59 am ET

Marguerite February 5th, 2010 1:05 am ET
cris- We know you play both sides of the fence.lmao But we still Love ya
Marguerite February 5th, 2010 2:16 am ET
cris- You and I know the name of the game and how to play it well. Just stating the facts. Love ya.

LoveConquersAll   June 30th, 2010 11:37 am ET

@ Restless Soul
I agree with you. Mr. A does have a beautiful soul. I am thankful to be a friend of his as well. So much Love is being sent your way!!!
Have a pleasant day/evening, my friend!

@ Rhonda
Nothing but LOVE from my heart to yours, my special friend!
And yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you..."it is all for Michael and the love that he wants to share."

@ Cris
Nice to meet you...Interesting posts!
Love to you!

Love to everyone!!!

LoveConquersAll   June 30th, 2010 11:41 am ET

@ Marguerite
LOVE your post @ June 30th, 12:35 am EST...That pretty much says it ALL!!!!

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 11:58 am ET

@all who make false clams

Lies, accusation, and manipulation
Carefully choose and select your words however
Knowing your enemy shall use them against you
Beat him at his own game, here is what to do
Confront him without hesitance individually
Be charming, caring, and diplomatic publicly
Do your homework, prepare, and use wisdom
Boldly deny your adversary. Be strong within.

Did none of you learn anything from The Man In The Mirror

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 12:27 pm ET

Sorry for the double post my computer was acting up!

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:34 pm ET

letta(beLIEve) thank you for sharing the quotes,the one about friendship very sweet,thanks for sharing (Smiles) to you.

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 1:05 pm ET

@Maura
Love to you too more than you know

@Simon
Love to you
It's all for LOVE

@LoveConquersAll
You my friend are an amazing person
LOVE to you my friend
And I am still waiting LOL

Evidence   June 30th, 2010 2:06 pm ET

-volunteering to virtually brush and comb a 10 year old's hair(not once but three times)

-volunteering to tuck a 12 year old into bed

-asking for virtual hugs and kisses-asking to hold hands

-crying because he needs their love(children's love) and he's lonely

-got angry and hostile when confronted about his behavior

-threatened to have us shutdown because we hate him

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 4:45 pm ET

@Evidence

I can sit and write anything about someone too....That proves nothing to me and you need a lot more than that....It's all hear say which should never justify anything.....It amazes me that the most kindest and caring and pure at heart are always the ones that get attacked first.......Someone that wants to show love for the world through caring and comfort.....It is very sad that people have turned out like this, especially after everything that has come out and been said about Michael that people are going to still do to others....I do hope with all my heart that Michael or any of his family memebers are not reading this blog......

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 4:52 pm ET

@rhonda my friend

very will said i must say
i enjoyed reading your post today
that message is coming loud and clear
but how many people are gonna hear

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

ibelieve25   June 30th, 2010 5:00 pm ET

@Evidence
When you come back with Screen Shots, IP addresses, Chatlogs, phone records, Criminal Records, ...then maybe, just maybe you are correct. Until then, stop hurling baseless lies at a person's character. In this country, that's called slander and defamation, which last I checked are 2 things a person can end up in court over. Again, quit hiding under multiple names, and show us REAL proof. Until then, you and your friends can keep trying to destroy what you are jealous of. Have a blessed day, and karma is real.

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 5:06 pm ET

@True-To-You
Doesn't look like it is getting clear to a lot of them now does it
Thank you so much my friend for I enjoyed posting it because it seems very fitting at this time. People need to really open their hearts, minds and eyes and see that they are doing the exact same thing that Michael had to go through and just look at the pleading he did just to want to live his life.....This is a shame......I have many friends on this blog and Mr. A happens to be one of the best.....It is very upsetting to see people still accuse without justification.....

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 5:14 pm ET

i would rather believe in the michael cult
thats what i say it gets my vote
and you can live in the cult of lies
the cult of media i do despise
so you stick to your media cult of deciet
i believe the cult of michael it will never defeat
cos we are the army of love for him
and we will defend the truth for our king

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 7:19 pm ET

@True-To-You
Obviously it isn't getting through to a lot of people. People need to really open their heart, minds, soul and eyes and see that what they are doing is very cruel and hurtful. If caring for the world and wanting to show that is consider a danger, then I think we are all in a lot of trouble here and Michael's message didn't mean a thing to anyone and this is a real shame, because Michael is all about LOVE, caring and healing.....

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 30th, 2010 8:27 pm ET

@Rhonda
Hi my friend. Love your post. Every word should hit home for a lot of us, but as True – to = you Said, how many will hear the message. Love hugs, Bleassing Letta

@Evidence.
Ummmm, all that you say , may I asked was you there? did you see with your own two eyes? Letta

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 8:48 pm ET

@Letta

Hello to you my friend
Yes unfortunately it is not going to get through to a lot of people.
One should never assume(ass-u-me) anything or accuse without the knowledge or proof to back it up. I could sit here and write a book of make believe stuff, but what good would that do.....It only hurts someone else and that I am not about at all....

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 9:36 pm ET

@ALL

I AM STARTING WITH THE TRUE IN THE MIRROR
I DARE YOU TO JOIN ME ITS ALL FOR L.O.V.E

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 10:20 pm ET

@evidence

just make that change a request from true
look in the mirror it starts with you
the truth is there for all to see
INNOCENT INNOCENT and always will be

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Maura   June 30th, 2010 10:24 pm ET

@Evidence
The only thing that's "evident" is that you've got a problem. You're insanely jealous or something.

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 10:26 pm ET

For change to happen each and every one of us has to make that change. Not tomorrow or next week. But now, today. No more negativity, no more bashing, no more attacking, If you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all. Treat everyone at all times the way you want to be treated. No more knifing others in the back. The list goes on and on but I think everyone understand s exactly what I mean.

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)

Now comes the hard part to show you actually want to make that change. If you are want to make that change then say so. But you have to mean it and once said there is no turning back .

I Marguerite Want To Make That Change and the Change starts now.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 10:42 pm ET

@marg my friend so true

I WANT TO MAKE THAT CHANGE AND THE CHANGE STARTS NOW

its all for L.O.V.E and this is true
thats why i make that change with you
i am holding my hand out for all to shake
now i am waiting to see who will take
its a dare who is willing to try
its for our king and i dont lie
so come on now its up to you
i have made that change will you do to

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 30th, 2010 10:53 pm ET

@rhonda my friend

then call me a danger cos i dont care
its all for love and i dare
so lets all be a danger and show it with pride
we are the dangerous ones and we never hide

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Rhonda   June 30th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

@

The crowd is tense, the stage is bare.
They look to see, no one is there.
A light snaps on, he stands chest bare.
A wraith like image, they catch his stare.

The music starts, a pulsing rhyme,
His body sways and moves in time.
His hands are raised, his voice, it soars
The crowd ignites, as one it roars.

His dancing, moving like no other,
sends daughters screaming for their mother.
He gives his all, his heart and soul
His music makes the young feel whole.

The lights go dim, he moves away,
To show his magic another day.
The toll it takes no one can see
To be the best for you and me.

All his life he's had to bear
The load of always being there.
To give his life, his heart and soul
Exposed to all, as in a bowl.

No chance to simply be himself,
Forever being on the shelf.
He cannot do the simple things,
Like simple folk, no joy it brings.

Why should he be the one to pay
The price of fame, to fade away?

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 30th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

@Marg.
Great post. It true that is what all this is about. We must all make a change. Which it starts for me, with me. I took a look at myself in the Mirror and and saw that change was needed. So, I say to all there is always something that we can do to make a change for the better. So, i can say I Letta, need's to make that change. How about you?

Hugs, Letta

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 11:16 pm ET

Rhonda,well said and very true,thanks for sharing,(Smiles) to you.

HOLLYROCK   June 30th, 2010 11:23 pm ET

CHRIS THE LOVE YOU SHOWED MICHAEL IN YOUR TRIBUTE I BELIEVE WENT STRAIGHT TO HIS HEART IN HEAVEN AND I HOPE YOU COULD FEEL HIS LOVE POURING DOWN TO YOU.STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY,I KNOW THEY WOULD LOVE THAT AND I THINK IT WILL BE COMFORTING FOR YOU TOO.THANK YOU FOR SUCH A TOUCHING TRIBUTE.WE LOVE YOU MORE.

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 11:47 pm ET

letta and Margurite, I have to agree with the both of you.Yes everyone should look in the mirror and make that change.Including myself as there is always something that one can do to make changes for the better in our own life, in our world. I Pixie also needs to make that change.It starts as of right now for me..(Smiles) to yous.

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 12:36 am ET

Goodnight all, sweet dreams sending many (Smiles) to yous!

letta(IbeLIEve)   July 1st, 2010 1:03 am ET

There are hundreds of tasks we feel we must accomplish in the
day, but if we do not take them one at a time and let them pass through the day slowly and evenly, as do the grains of sand passing through the narrow neck of the hourglass, then we are bound to break our own physical and mental structure.

Continuity of thought upon one single thing and the suppression
of every source of distraction multiply in an extraordinary way
the value of time.

The thief of the past and the thief of the future, rob us of the joy
of the peace of the present moment.

letta(IbeLIEve)   July 1st, 2010 1:13 am ET

Interesting concept:

Honor the past. Live in the past. Create the future.

Marguerite   July 1st, 2010 1:38 am ET

Letta, True and Pixie Dust-– To you three who Have Decided To Make That Change I hold out my hand to you.

letta(IbeLIEve)   July 1st, 2010 1:59 am ET

Year by year the complexities of this world grow more bewildering,
and so each year we need all the more to seek peace and
comfort in joyful simplicities.

Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread
beyond all boundaries into blissful, peaceful happiness

letta(IbeLIEve)   July 1st, 2010 2:01 am ET

@Marg
AWWWW... Thank you Marg. But hey that is what his message to me means. We are need to make a change, and it starts with us (me). Hugs, Love & Blessings. Letta

TRUE-TO -YOU   July 1st, 2010 6:30 am ET

@claire my friend

the best of friends will understand
just how you feel and lend a hand
the best of friends will comfort you
even when you are sad and blue
the best of friends it works both ways
listening to what each other says
the best of friends will they break
it all depends on who gives and who takes
the best of friends can agree to disagree
and still be best of friends you see
with best of friends when truth be told
you will always have a hand to hold

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

babycarie   July 1st, 2010 7:36 am ET

My husband went to the Gulf to assist with the clean up...he will be returning next week...what exact;y will you all be doing to 'make that change' other than using this blog to gain attention? Forgive me but talk is cheap.
This blog is for Michael yet I see the same people here all the time using it for their own attention seeking needs.
The topic is regarding Michael...not love and holding hands and hugs and smiles...all the posts about making a difference are useless unless put into action which cannot be done behind the key board patting yourselves on the backs for words..
To those who 'pledge' this I propose you stop wasting these blogs in support of your ideas and put them into action...because God will be witness, so you will have to answer to a higher power other than the LKL blog.
Rest in peace sweet Michael.
You really did work to make a change.

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 11:43 am ET

Marguerite,I hold my hand out to you as well,as I to believe that is the message.(Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 12:42 pm ET

True-To-You, your rhyme about friends is very sweet and oh so true, thanks for sharing (Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   July 1st, 2010 2:36 pm ET

@pixie dust my friend so true

i choose my friends with great care you see
cos they become my family
you have to take care in what choice you make
make sure it is true and not a fake
and the most important thing to me
is trust and truth and loyalty
this should be something that they can send
if they are a real friend
all the best things that come for free
thats all i ask my friends to be

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 4:32 pm ET

True-To-You,I agree with your rhyme 100% as that is what I want my friends to be.trusting,truthful and loyal.Now that makes for a good honest friend. Thanks for sharing that.Sending many (Smiles) to you.

CLARA MIRITELLO   July 3rd, 2010 10:51 am ET

I believe in his sincerity i don't condone what he did but i do believe he deserves a second chance

Maria Copelli   July 4th, 2010 11:36 am ET

@ALL,Good morning /evening ,after reading the comments ,I felt it was time to share something about Michael,we are aware of some of his charities,arent we? But Yes there many many ,more things Michale has done ,to help others that I am sure we can only imagine!
He taught his nephews 3 T...That when we do something charitable,it should be done with our 'Blowing your trumpet',so to speak ,because when we go around telling others of what great things we have done... then it is not showing the true 'spirit' of giving!
It feels so much better when WE do something ,like pay for a childs ice cream cone ,who is in line behind you ,or see the needs of someone ,or their tears and offer them a listening ear,or how about a big smile ,or a compliment ,to someone,you do not even know!? It feels good ,doesnt it?
From the LOVING people who blog here regularly,I'll just bet each of them has done something charitable,just because they wanted to! No WE may not read about it ,here or even see it on the news ,but.....We give,in all the realistic ways feel we can .Some can travel to Haiti ,some to places here in the U.S.A. wherever we can we do it because our hearts are constantly motivating us!
Michale has set the example ,in humility ,Love ,kindness,and yes a lot ...tons of monetary help ,and donations,but the question is do we know all he has done? Bigger question ,is do we get on our knees and thanks our perfect creator ,for giving to each of us the gift of Life? Michael would remind us ,of where all of where this is all from ,in the first place.And it is from the one who made all things,and it reminds me to look up,and say thank you ,every time we breathe ,walk ,talk ,drink, play ,walk ,talk ,hear Music,swim....
It reminds me when we give ,just give, freely as our creator ,gives to us ,wicked ,or righteous ALL that we need and then some,to enjoy our lives!
More importantly ,I feel ,as long as HE' knows our hearts ,this is what matters most,is it not?
Yes I feel 'This IS it '! ....lets continue to show our L.o.v.e.freely ..And I say this with L.O.V.E .
Prince ,received a lifetime award from .B.E.T. and I feel it was an is well deserved...he is an amazing artist ,and let me say the first person ,he thanked ,was Jehovah ,it was heartwarming ,to see and hear .None of us would be able to do a thing with out him. I say this with a heart full of respect ,and Love for you all here!
Maria C.

LoveConquersAll   July 4th, 2010 4:03 pm ET

@ Maria Copelli

Truly enlightening post, my dear!
You definitely said it all...Beautifully worded.

It is very gratifying to see someone smile and to make their day after reaching out with a kind word or gesture. And no, we do not have to go around "sounding our trumpets" about our good deeds, if we do something, we do it FROM THE HEART and be quiet about it.

You are right, Maria, God knows our true intentions and has examined our hearts. Do good and it will eventually be followed in one way or another. All of our abilities and talents would be non-existent without God...ALL is not possible without Him.

My heart is filled with nothing but respect, peace and L.O.V.E for you and all here!!!

LoveConquersAll   July 4th, 2010 4:33 pm ET

Michael not only gave to charities in great monetary proportions, he also gave the gift of himself, which goes to show that it it not always about money. Sure, he earned tons of money because of his many talents but, beyond all of that...His heart was showcased when he would take time to visit orphanages and make sure children were provided for and were comforted. He WALKED his TALK. And he never uttered a word about it.

He showed Love and Compassion for all. Money simply cannot buy that. You can have all of the money and riches in the world, but it does not buy you happiness ~ Maybe for a while but it does not last. The true spirit of Giving of one's self is truly what it is all about. This is what makes Michael stand out above the rest. There is never enough to say about him. He could have just sent money to all of these organizations and did not have to ever take an active role or place himself there as a source of comfort and to mend broken hearts. It was all about giving back, being thankful and sharing what you have with the less fortunate. Michael saw the face of God in these children which is why he was so drawn to them. Such remarkable, not to mention, extraordinary qualities that make us all so proud to call ourselves fans. Now it is up to us to carry out his vision and his wishes...His Army of Love marches on.

Pardon the cliche'..."Money Can't Buy you LOVE" ~ But a sincere heart and soul can by showing a little kindness, empathy and compassion to one another. After all, it's all for Love...L.O.V.E.

Keep the Faith...L.O.V.E to all!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter