CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 25, 2010

Tito: Remember Asking If Michael Was Dead

Posted: 12:01 PM ET

Be sure to watch "Michael Jackson: His Final Days" tonight at 8pm, and stay tuned for Larry's interview with Jermaine Jackson from Forest Lawn immediately after.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

ibelieve25   June 25th, 2010 12:05 pm ET

Michael, thank you for a wonderful journey. You are the best. You have brought together people from all over the world in your honor. No other person can say they have accomplished such an act of love as you. There will never be enough words to express the gratitude due to you for everything you have done for this planet, for the children and for your fans.
No matter where the journey leads, I am thankful to have been a part of it. Thankful for the wonderful friends I have made along the way, the bonds we have made came from the love you sent our way. You exemplify goodness, compassion, and love in all you do. Even though I am sure you have had your moments of anger, depression, sadness, you have always composed yourself to show us how to love each other in-spite of the hate, the anger, the devastation. You challenge us to be better, to make a change, to see the world needs us to heal it and ourselves. Today Michael, I do not celebrate the passing of the entertainer, rather the awakening of the world. This day does not change my own personal beliefs. For many, they see it as a day of pain. I know you want to wrap your arms around us all, to comfort those with falling tears. Bless you Michael for all you have done, and all you continue to do.

Ken Rhoades   June 25th, 2010 12:05 pm ET

Free Yourself. MindJustice.org or Raven1.net.

Jacquelyn   June 25th, 2010 12:14 pm ET

God bless you Tito, and your family on this sad day. Michael is watching over each and everyone of you.

I love you, Michael, Our King of Hearts

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 12:14 pm ET

oh my gosh i am on my knees
how many blogs i do BELIEVE
i hope its not a dare for true
you know i can keep up with you
so keep them coming bam bam bam
i love my king he is the man

Ken Rhoades   June 25th, 2010 12:15 pm ET

Michael Jackson was a Targeted Individual (T.I.). Go to MindJustice.Org or Raven1.Net and start researching.

Caitie:)   June 25th, 2010 12:33 pm ET

Cant stop crying. I'm trying to hang in there. I miss you MJ!!!😥

helen   June 25th, 2010 12:44 pm ET

@ Michael Jackson

Thanks for all you've done for us. Thanks for carrying the banner of LOVE all over the world and doing everything you can to spread it and pass it along. Thanks for caring about our children, our planet, and our environment and encouraging us through extraordinary means to pay attention and get involved. Thanks for your dedication to your art, your craft and for sharing it with us. Thanks for the unmatched pure joy that you bring to millions and millions with your dance, your voice, your lyrics, your speeches, your creativity, your imagination, your vision, your smile, and your very being! Thanks for being the ultimate example of how to conduct one's self through trials and tribulations. Thanks for this incredible journey, awakening and adventure! Please know that while we await your resurrection, we are committed to spreading your message and help those "come into the light" who have only peeked into the shadows until now.

Happy Anniversary, Mike! I hope you and the kids had a great time on the sandy beaches in Hawaii! The pictures were great! Thanks for sharing them with us. Enjoy your "rest" while we enjoy the show!

I love you, Michael Jackson! And YES, I will be there! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Velvet   June 25th, 2010 1:05 pm ET

I simply have to share this with you:
As I was waiting for the bus to come this afternoon – along with a group of people, some of them handicapped – a car drove by blasting Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" and guess what? The handicapped people started dancing – and all of the others joined in!
Just the thing Michael would have LOVEd!

LoL (Lots of Love) from Germany
Velvet

Jan   June 25th, 2010 1:07 pm ET

Big hugs to everyone!

Kristy Lynn   June 25th, 2010 1:08 pm ET

@ibelieve25...

That was beautifully said. A tear has been brought to my eyes.

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 25th, 2010 1:20 pm ET

May God comfort you this day and always, Tito, My heart has never stopped breaking for you and your family. I continue to grieve for Michael and I know that pain, I can only imagine how magnified it must be for you and the family. I find comfort in his music. I know his legend and his genius will live forever. I know that God is pulling the strings and that he knew the end at the beginning, but I really, really wish that Michael would have gotten to perform those 02 concerts and that his stay on this earth would have been longer. I pray for strength for Michael's children and for health and long life for Mrs. Katherine that she will be there for them as long as possible.

So here is a bug hug for you Poppa T! Stay strong, And thank you so much for visiting with us on twitter. We are always there for you!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Carolina   June 25th, 2010 1:22 pm ET

Hello..today is 25,06,2010...I love You so much wherever You are...:*

Mila   June 25th, 2010 1:30 pm ET

The Day An Angel Got His Wings
by Mila Mihova

With angel's heart you loved us gently,
With angel's arms embraced our souls,
With angel's voice you sang us softly,
With angel's eyes you cried for all.

Today a we cry for you together
A saddened earth mournfully sings
Remembering the day we lost you
The day an angel got his wings.

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 25th, 2010 2:00 pm ET

Today I am overdosed on Michael, as he does me good, for me today is a day to celebrate Michael's life, I made my prayers and ask God to be with Michael wherever he is.
I am part of a group of fans of Michael here from Brazil, and we already had planned to hold a tribute to Michael today in cities across Brazil, I was responsible for the tribute are here in Recife, but my son Diego was sick and I will not be able to go the meeting, but is recorded here, now Michael's life will be celebrated in BRAZIL

Michael,
I L.O.V.E YOU SO MUCH

God bless you and your family

I WILL BE THERE

Joanna2708   June 25th, 2010 2:02 pm ET

Hello True,

Hello Everyone...

Wow, it is one year... I woke up today early morning and I felt very sad... I steel remember this day when I listened to the radio and dj sad this very hurt news...I miss him so much..

patty anderson   June 25th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

Such a painful day. One year ago today the world stopped on the moment of that dreadful announcement that Michale had left us.
I have never been able to let go of that day.
So on this very day I say let us all reunite. Unite from the love Michael brought us together with.
Let us turn this painful day into a day of Michael Jackson. Reach out our hands to those less fortunate than ourselves. Do something on this day to honor Michael. Help someone, donate to one of his charities. Do something in your community or somewhere around the world. It is up to us now to carry out his message of Healing the world.
We really true can make that change. We can make this a better place,
but we have to get out there and do something just like Michael did.
Join our foundation. We are here specifically to keep his dream alive of changing the world through help, kindness, giving and most of all LOVE.
Our convention is going very well. All proceeds are being donated to Haiti in Michaels name.
Be Mike Like–Make that change-Care enough for the living to make this a better place....
Michael I can never say goodbye to you–I will say see you again sometime. Your wings are spread, Your spirits has soared. I will do my every part to make your dream come true of Healing this world.
Love you more Michael

Linda   June 25th, 2010 2:35 pm ET

I am soooo sick of hearing about him. The man paid people off for molesting their children. You don't pay someone off if you're innocent. King of Pop is not big enough for him. He called himself that we didn't give him that title. Shame on everyone for forgetting the children he hurt! All l can say is I hope to God there is never another Michael Jackson.

Judie   June 25th, 2010 2:38 pm ET

My prayer for today is for the Jackson Family peace love and understanding during this difficult day....we feel your pain and we miss him so much.God be you and his fans everywhere. Thank you Michael for all you gave this world. RIP sweet one xoxo

Judie   June 25th, 2010 2:43 pm ET

@ibelieve25 Beautiful post I agree.(((hugs to all on this bloggy )))

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 2:55 pm ET

@joanna my friend so true

hello my friend i have missed you so
catch this hug do not let go
i know today you are feeling sad and blue
but remember his SMOOTH you know this is true

Seven   June 25th, 2010 2:59 pm ET

@Joanna2708

Hi my friend, long time no seen.
Hope to see you soon.
Love & LIGHT
Karat

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 3:01 pm ET

@linda

it seems you do not like the king
so why come here this is all for him
so take your lies far away
and let us love our king today
and i do believe god has answered your call
cos MICHAEL JACKSON will always rule
the king of pop that was the start
he is now the king of the believers heart

Mila   June 25th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

Linda,
Several questions to you:
1) Obvious one – Linda, why are you on this blog if you're sick of hearing about Michael. There are plenty of other topics even right here on LKL. Why not devote your reading and blogging time to something that you're not sick of hearing ?

2) So you say Michael paid people to molest their children – have you asked yourself why a parent would take money if their child was truly molested ? Shouldn't they be craving for justice instead ? Shouldn't they be fighting to prevent this "molestor" from harming any more children ???
Sounds like "Something is rotten in the state of" California, Linda? Have you heard the story of the black boxer called The Hurricane – wrongfully accused and sentenced for a rape he didn't commit – at the peak of his career?

3) Linda, when you were hearing so much about Michael did you take a moment or two to actually listen ? Did you hear that he stood a trial in which his entire life and all past accusations and claims ever made against him were reviewed in details and he was proven INNOCENT ?? If you had listened you would have known by now – he was the victim ! A beautiful innocent soul who helped more children than anyone has ever done before. He truly loved them and they loved them back!
And so do we.

Linda, you're talking about God – did God not ask you not to judge ? Did God say that anyone should be denied the right to be loved or mourned ?

Think about it – do you really want to be on the side of established conmen who make their living through extorting money (like the Arvizos), on the side of a DA who forgot his vow to justice and went for a personal vendetta wasting tens of millions of tax payer money to destroy an innocent man, of the side of a media who purposely directed their reporting towards slandering this same innocent man just because it brings them more money ?

Michael's innocence was proven through a 20-year long investigation and a 4-month trial.

Linda, you're supporting the part of our society denying the right of an innocent person, tried and proven not guilty to be considered and treated as such.
What if we treated all not guilty verdicts like that ? What if some day you were the one wrongly accused ???

susan   June 25th, 2010 3:21 pm ET

I don't usually comment on anything but today i feel that i should. I have grown up listening to michael jackson and i have always been a fan! Not a crazy fan i may add. The day Michael died shocked me to the core and i couldn't stop crying! i felt like i had lost a member of my family. That's how close i felt to Michael and yet i had never met him. I have thought about him and played his music every day since! This man was a genius and there will never ever be anyone like him. I am just glad i lived in the same era has him. I will miss him for as long as i live. To all those mj fans out there! keep loving him and keep his name alive. R.I.P MICHAEL. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKYOU X X

Linda   June 25th, 2010 3:34 pm ET

true to you. Because I am sick of hearing about this man. Do you think he cared about you, yeah right. People are blind. Believe me he is paying for his sins now. I don't spend my time writing about molesters but you are a fool. Be thankful it wasn't one of your kids. Get a life!!!!!

Denise   June 25th, 2010 3:38 pm ET

It's still the saddest day ever....RIP Michael.

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 25th, 2010 3:46 pm ET

@ *Seven*
@ True to You
@ Joana2708

Hi my friends

Today is to celebrate the life of our King !!!!
Joana do not be sad, the King is alive ... Believe
L.O.V.E

I WILL BE THERE

Caitie:)   June 25th, 2010 3:49 pm ET

@ Mila

Thank you, God Bless!!!🙂

I L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL.
I WILL BE THERE!

Maria Copelli   June 25th, 2010 3:52 pm ET

Linda,Please take your Hatred somehwere else ! You have been lied to by the media ! And this is a shame .....I hope you will read the comment by Mila ,it may open your eyes! Please try to soften your heart ,it has been LIED TO! Thank you Maria C.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

@linda

linda i know the fool is you
you wanna pick a fight with true
you spend your time writing lies
just wake up and open your eyes
and if i had a child i would put my trust in the king
but with you cold lady i would not trust a thing
so there you have my answer dont bother call my name
you need to know the facts before you place any blame
start by looking in the mirror and make that change within
following the example of my one true king

Mary-Jane   June 25th, 2010 3:59 pm ET

@ Ah Linda!!!!

There are many here grieving Michael’s death and you have to drop your trashy opinion on this blog today? You seem to enjoy “Kick em’ while they are down”. It certainly is testimony to your humanness.

You stated: “The man paid people off for molesting their children” Michael’s innocence was proven in a court of law. You are an excellent example of “media brain washing”

I am in absolute support of Mila’s statement. Why are you here?? Why must you post your tasteless comment here? Have you run out of blogs for your droppings… Does everything you touch become shades of brown?

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 25th, 2010 3:59 pm ET

@ Linda

Fill your heart with love and open your eyes, then you'll understand what we say here
We speak here of one good man, a man fearing God, a man incapable of doing harm to anyone, much less to a child
I have two sons who are the reason for my life, and to trust the man Michael Jackson, do not hesitate to allow my children to live with it.
Do not make judgments without being sure of what says, if you do not have good things to talk about Michael, then shut up, please do not talk slander.
Do not misunderstand my comment, not my intention to hurt you but please do not come here to hurt nobody, including Michael.

God bless you

rosegarden   June 25th, 2010 4:04 pm ET

Linda, there are overwhelmed evidences to prove Michael's innocence but still they can't change your mind. Your heart is eclipsed with hates & bias that your intelligence cannot find its way if you have any. Why do we believe your angry statements?

christine canada   June 25th, 2010 4:04 pm ET

@ linda,
Get off this blog if you don't want to hear about Michael. Duh! You are the one who is blind. May God forgive your ignorance.

rosegarden   June 25th, 2010 4:04 pm ET

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

RIP Michael Jackson

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   June 25th, 2010 4:07 pm ET

I miss you, Michael. I pray that Mrs. K, Mr. Joe, his three children, and his siblings are at peace on this day.

*** THROW 'EM IN THE CAN FOR DIPRIVAN! ***

ronny   June 25th, 2010 4:19 pm ET

just got 1 thing to say i know this is a tribute but i really believe michael is still on the earth with us somewhere i believe he had to rest for a lil while and i hope he is coming back b/c i really like mike hes a great person i feel he still alive what do u guys think

SuzieQ   June 25th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

Linda, please go away
and come back another day

Today belongs to Michael.

SuzieQ   June 25th, 2010 4:23 pm ET

A year later how does it feel
What happened a year ago, was it real
Oh how I wept and how I cried
On the day the music died

But today, I will not mourn
Instead, I will celebrate
Let’s dance and let’s shout
To the music of Michael the Great

John   June 25th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

Will the identities of the Jackson children's biological father's ever be made public? Do the Jackson children know who their biological fathers are?

LoveConquersAll   June 25th, 2010 4:31 pm ET

@ ibelieve25
Loved your post....Very well said!

John   June 25th, 2010 4:38 pm ET

I was born in 1981, so Michael Jackson was my generation's Elvis. Seems he was perhaps very mis-understood, but also had some serious addiction issues. I was moved by "This Is It", his musical genius was still shining through despite his age and apparent dependency on drugs. Such a senseless death. I wouldn't be suprised if one or more of his children becomes a major musical talent!

christine canada   June 25th, 2010 4:40 pm ET

Beautifully said Mila, Rebeka, Mary-Jane, True to you, Rosegarden, Maria C.
And SuzieQ, you are right – "Today belongs to Michael".

LoveConquersAll   June 25th, 2010 4:44 pm ET

I usually just read the posts on this blog and never participate but felt I wanted to join in today...

@Helen, Maria C., Timeless, Mr. A., MichaelL.O.V.E., Scarecrow1958,
ibelieve25 ...( just to name a few...I am truly sorry if I left anyone out, it was not intentional)

I just want to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts over the past year. They have been very enlightening and always seem to bring my spirits up...Thank you for this.

Mary-Jane   June 25th, 2010 4:45 pm ET

"A Tear Drop"

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
All that I want to share for ever more

My admiration for all that deeply love
The man who is resting high above

Writhing from pain and feeling
In visions of someday healing

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
Our heart aches to the depths of its core

Millions of hearts grief-stricken and torn
In this time of pain, sorrow and forlorn

Though the tides of time wash ashore
Removing deep pain we once bore

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
This gentle man will be loved ever more

The angels above are in abound
For the man they now surround

The winds of acceptance is our place
And a smile gently becomes our face

As a tear drop no longer falls on the floor
Now a ship at sea bound for a distant shore

To The Millions of Fans who Dearly Loved Michael

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 4:46 pm ET

@ARMY OF LOVE

army of love this ones for you
holding hands is what we do
strong as one invincible together
desert our king oh no not ever
its time they know we have had enough
and if they dont like it then that is tough
cos any lies they bring this way
we will show them the truth what do you say
they need to know we love him most
it is a fact not an idle boast
and we wont take it any more
we are putting the trash right out the door
so here it comes that cheeky smile
lets show the love he is worthwhile

patty anderson   June 25th, 2010 5:05 pm ET

Nicole how are you?
Linda Please have you no compassion for someone else's feelings.. These are people hurting inside.
If you would open your eyes listen and learn you would understand.
If you are truely sick of hearing about Michael than why are you here today of all days?
Do the world a favor, don't hate turn it to kindness and LOVE. That is what Michael represented.
Take a look around. Who else is so truely loved?

CC   June 25th, 2010 5:10 pm ET

I LOVE you Michael. You are always going to be in our hearts. Everyone dies but your death is no death. You are alive everywhere, never will be dead. You are really great human being and one in billions!!!

Mila   June 25th, 2010 5:26 pm ET

Mary-Jane,
Wonderful healing poem ! Thanks for sharing.

And thanks for your support earlier as well.

CuriousCat   June 25th, 2010 5:29 pm ET

@ mods – why do you let the Linda's comments go thur and delete ours, very confusing ?

today, of all days, do not let these horrible comments on the blog

elisabeth   June 25th, 2010 5:35 pm ET

Linda
you should be ashamed of your self that you came here such an important day like this to say such hurtful words!!! keep your belief for yourself...i am sorry for you...this day belongs to michael...at least show some respect if you have some.....

true seven rebeka joanna and everyone else
keep the faith we will be there LOVE

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 25th, 2010 5:47 pm ET

Hi Nicole....so good to see you on the bloggy. We have spent many hours on the LKL with everyone processing the events of last year. I agree with you...I also pray that the Jackson Family find some peace and comfort on this day. May God comfort and bless them all. Because I am sure the media and the negative forces will be back at full strength soon.

I just do not have the energy for the negative people and the haters today. Can't we remember the positives, please?

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

ibelieve25   June 25th, 2010 5:48 pm ET

@ Kristy Lynn and Judie
You both are quite welcome. (((Kristy))))) ((((Judie))))))

@ LoveConquers All
I am glad you have decided to post. Thank you for your kind words. Stop by sometime and say hello, I am sure you know the place. Together on this blog, despite the arguments, we all came here for one purpose...for Michael. It was the man, who brought us all here. No matter what we believe, the one thing we all agree on is that Michael is the world's greatest entertainer, and humanitarian. It should never be about egos, but about the legacy..not about live or passed, but what did he do that touched your life personally. What lesson did you learn from Michael over the years? Which song of his speaks to your soul and moves you the most? How many times did you moonwalk in the kitchen, on sidewalks, in dance clubs? In what ways have you been inspired by Michael? He has inspired an entire new generation. From him we have been given so much. Its about what can we give him back? What can we do for a man who loves the world unconditionally? Take care my friend, hope to speak to you sometime. The light is always on, the door is open.

((((everyone)))))))

babycarie   June 25th, 2010 5:49 pm ET

susan June 25th, 2010 3:21 pm ET
Amen girl!!!!

John June 25th, 2010 4:38 pm ET
I don't think the biological identity of Michael's children matters...they were HIS children and that is all we need to know...that is their business. If you were to have children, would it matter who or where they came from as long as they are yours???
I was born in '78 and my mom was an MJ fanatic!! I was fortunate enough to see Michael in concert on my tenth birthday, and it was awesome!! Still have the t-shirt! Senseless is so correct...such a senseless death when Michael had so much more life to live and so much more he wanted to do. I too believe his children will be his greatest legacy...a testament to what a great father Michael was if only for a brief moment in their lives.

Marguerite   June 25th, 2010 6:18 pm ET

Curious Cat- Just go with the flow and ignore the bad comments.

"Pixie Dust "   June 25th, 2010 6:25 pm ET

True-To-You, your army of love poem,most excellent,(Smiles) to you.

solty   June 25th, 2010 6:38 pm ET

It's been a year now and I still feel like it happened yesterday.
If only we knew what happened, why did Michael leave us so soon?
I feel so sad today thinking that Michael died not knowing how loved he was by his true fans.
Maybe when the truth is exposed then I can begin to let go a bit.
R.I.P. MJ...

Maria Copelli   June 25th, 2010 6:47 pm ET

Ronny,Please know there are many who feel as you .'As for me I will say this ,I trust Michael,i believe in him,I believe in my heart ,my instincts tug at me and tell mo something is not right .And for whatever reasons ,I am on here to say wherever and whatever Michael is my brother ,and he will always be a lot of things I wished I were .And I Love him,purely ......I would say so much more but my tears are blinding me.I aplogize ......Love to you Maria C.Sorry for my typos.

CuriousCat   June 25th, 2010 7:13 pm ET

Marguerite – I will, its just difficult @ times, but no more !!

Today is all about LOVE for the "man"

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 7:59 pm ET

@pixiedust my friend so true

as i am very busy today
do you think you can send a meal my way
cos cooking is not the thing for me
the kitchen i will never see
cos everyone knows this is true
my cooking would be the death of you

Purple Haze   June 25th, 2010 8:09 pm ET

It is the nature of truth to struggle to the light.

Beverly - Chicago   June 25th, 2010 8:24 pm ET

@All:

I haven't had a chance to read much of the blogs (quite a few to choose from at the moment!) today until now since I was at work, but I took a quick overview and just wanted to remind everyone to be kind with your comments and respect the opinions and viewpoints of others. There is a lunar eclipse going on late tonight so people may be feeling more emotional than usual. Which is fine – just be nice one another! We're all here for Michael because we love him and care about him.

If Michael is alive – which i believe that he is – he may never "come back" as we used to know him. Then again, maybe he will depending on what the circumstances were. It is indeed a mystery when and if we will ever know.

If he is alive walking on this earth, or is no longer here and now with God, then I just hope that he knows how loved he really is. All he would have to do is read these blogs to know the truth.

I feel such a sense of respect and admiration for the many individuals who have posted here on the MJ blogs over the past year and who have shown such devotion and love for this man and his music.
I also feel great respect and admiration for the posters who believe that Michael is in fact no longer with us by their determination to protect his legacy and his name from being tarnished. These bloggers have shown great love and devotion to Michael as well.

This whole experience came as such a surprise to me in so many different ways, but I wouldn't have missed being here for the world!

We love you, Michael, wherever you are!

Love, Hugs and Blessings to everyone here and to everyone who has made respectful contributions to the MJ blogs over the past year.

Beverly

Purple Haze   June 25th, 2010 8:58 pm ET

If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.

LoveConquersAll   June 25th, 2010 8:59 pm ET

@ ibelieve25
I appreciate the welcome and the invite and I feel right at home here already thanks to you!

It's so nice to be able to "come together" as one because we share a common bond, Michael, our Angel. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to see him in concert or meet him in person but I absolutely loved and admired him and what he stood for.

A man with a beautiful soul and loving heart, he loved everyone and everything unconditionally. He showed passion in every word and action he ever made ~ He set many examples for us to follow.

We need to take that same passion and make things happen in a positive way. Celebrate Michael and his message of L.O.V.E ~ Be kind and gentle to each other...Make Michael "SMILE"...After all we are his Army of L.O.V.E and it starts with "us" now and forever.

Sorry this post is soooo long!
Love & Light to you and to all on this blog!

Rhonda   June 25th, 2010 9:00 pm ET

@Linda......

Do you have proof that he did what you say?
Were you there?
Did you hide in the closet?
You, do not have your facts straight I am afraid.
Michael didn't pay anyone
It was from his insurance
Michael wanted to go to court
You, need to do some more reading and preferably not tabloids because those will get you no where.
And if you have an issue with Michael, then why did you click on a story about him.
Please prove to me that you have proof as to what you accuse Michael of...

@LoveConquersAll...
It is nice to see you post.
It is good that you enjoyed reading the post.
I do hope that it helped you.
United we move mountains, divided we fail

@PurpleHaze....
Nice to see you again as well.

@ibelieve....
Hope things are going okay for you today
Will see you later I am sure

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 25th, 2010 9:20 pm ET

Afternoon or Evening All

To: Michael

Things I love about you

Your eyes,
which first held me, Captivated
where I stood.........

Your smile,
to dazzle the sun,
and warm every corner of my soul.

Your voice,
like a sparkling mountain stream,
which flows into my heart.

Your walk, and you take my
breath away, with your
gracefulness........

Your hair, which cascades
onto your face, while you
dance around the dance
floor....

Your arms and hands,
when they move
around and about on the dance floor.
Just thinking about you
When you show us all what love is,
What it’s all about....

Everything you are,
changed the way I feel about my life......

I Love You Forever in my Heart.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 25th, 2010 9:22 pm ET

Today is the date of Michael Suppose to be death, but in my heart I feel that he is very much alive. Doing things that he miss out on while dedicating his life to music and his fans, Today, to me is a celebration for Michael, not sadness as some may have it. I am a Believer and will continue to be one. So, my day will be nothing but Michael Day of nothing but music and happiness for him. Because, wherever he may be he is enjoying the peace of mine along with his kids, and family. Michael the Superstar shall always be with us in memory, and Michael the person will always be in the Hearts of his Children. With all my Love to Michael ...Hugs & Love & Lot's of Blessings. Letta

Maura   June 25th, 2010 9:38 pm ET

@Rhonda
I agree wholeheartedly with your post to Linda. People only get this stuff from the lying tabloids. Or any twisted media for that matter.

Please find the truth Linda.

@All
It's wonderful to see everyone here. I hope everyone's day is blessed. lots of love

ibelieve25   June 25th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

@ Love Conquers All
You are very welcome. Thank you for your kind words as well. We are celebrating Michael tonight at Rhonda's if you feel so inclined to join us. I know since you have been reading, you know the way there. I do appreciate your take on how its our time to make Michael "smile" after all the smiles he has created for us.
Hope to see you soon.

Love and hugs.

Beverly - Chicago   June 25th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

Typo – I meant "be nice to one another" in my previous post.

Rhonda   June 25th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

@Letta
Very well said Girlfriend.
Very nice

@Maura

Purple Haze   June 25th, 2010 9:51 pm ET

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.

Heidi   June 25th, 2010 10:07 pm ET

Hey Rhonda, Letta, Beverly & Maura,

Here we are at the place it started! Glad you are here.

MICHAEL JACKSON is “THE MASTER”

Rhonda   June 25th, 2010 10:17 pm ET

@Heidi
Good to see you
I will not be staying
People have still not learned a thing after a year

Maura   June 25th, 2010 10:23 pm ET

@Heidi
Great to see you love hugs and blessings

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

@ibelieve25 June 25th, 2010 12:05 pm ET
@helen June 25th, 2010 12:44 pm ET
@patty anderson June 25th, 2010 2:10 pm ET
===

Well said.

@TRUE-TO -YOU June 25th, 2010 12:14 pm ET
Lol.

Beverly - Chicago   June 25th, 2010 10:37 pm ET

@letta (IbeLIEve):

Letta:

Your post at 9:20 PM to Michael is really beautiful!! I can see that it comes straight from your heart. You have captured his essence very well!

Love and Hugs,
Beverly

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 10:39 pm ET

In honour of Michael, they are showing on our TV tonight "GONE TOO SOON" and also "TEN TOP VIDEOS OF MICHAEL JACKSON" and his music is playing on the radio stations and he is in the news all over.

He is not forgotten yet.

Beverly - Chicago   June 25th, 2010 10:44 pm ET

Hi Heidi:

It's nice to see you back on the blog. You've been gone too long!
I hope you decide to stay for a while.

Beverly

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 25th, 2010 10:46 pm ET

@Mila
Love your post @3:19 pm Your poem will very beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Hugs Letta
@Mary – Jane
Hey girl, your post @4:45pm Tear Drop
It was so beautiful, there is not many words I could say to tell you how much it meant to me and probably others. thank you so much for sharing. Love, Hugs, & Blessingsyean Letta
@Helen
Hi there. Just had to say I love your post today. I really look forward to reading your comments they keeps me smiling from ear to ear. Keep it coming, just love it. Hugs, Love & Blessings. Letta
@ibeleve25
Hey girl. Just had to I loved your post pertaining to Michael. Beautiful said my friend. Thank you for sharing. See you later at the "House of Love" later. Hugs, Love & Blessings. Letta
@LoveConquersAll
Hi, welcome to the blog. Glad that yoyu felt comfortable enough to post here. Look forward to maybe read more of your future comments. Hugs & Blessing Letta
@Rhonda
hey girlfriend. Great post nicely said. Thanks, for sharing. Hugs, Love & Blessings. Letta

Marguerite   June 25th, 2010 10:49 pm ET

I see posters here are still passing judgement on others. When will the change take place? Will the change ever happen? Instead of pointing fingers at others, take a long hard look at yourself. People should stop worrying about others and start worrying about themselves.

When you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you.
Anonymous

Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)

Maura   June 25th, 2010 10:55 pm ET

@Rhonda, ibelieve, Mary Jane, etc
Glad to see you here. Nice posts as always my friends. Sending lots of love, hugs and blessings

Heidi   June 25th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

@ Beverly,

Had to take a break from all the train of hate!

MICHAEL JACKSON is “THE MASTER”

ibelieve25   June 25th, 2010 10:58 pm ET

@ Letta
Thank you for your words. Always a pleasure to see you. See you at the House of Love. I call it that due to a friend's nickname, those words were not mine.

@ Mr. A
Sending my friends soon. LOL Love to you.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 11:03 pm ET

Nice tribute from Tito and he got a bit emotional there. Heart goes out to him and the family.

The tributes at the Forest Park Cemetery were just amazing. Just overwhelming to see all the beautiful flowers, especially the bright Sunflowers shining bright for Michael.

The fans sure haven't forgotten Michael and never will.

Rhonda   June 25th, 2010 11:05 pm ET

@Letta
You are most welcome
I at least thought that people would have learned and listened after a full year, but I guess they haven't and that is a shame. Michael is and was all about helping the children that needed clothes, food, medical attention and trying to save the planet and yet he is still getting ridiculed over something that he was proven innocent of. People do not know him at all if that is all they can talk about or think of. Such a kind hearted and spirited soul. Michael could never hurt anyone especially a child. People need to stop and open their eyes and just look at the proof. It is there if you so choose to see it. If you don't, then you will still be stuck where you are today. The tabloids lead you to nothing but lies and that is what they have always done. It is never going to stop with the tabloids if we continue to support them. I for one do not buy tabloids. I haven't in a long time. There is no purpose to them. Open your heart, mind, soul and eyes and see the wonderful and beautiful Human Being that all of the fans and people that love Michael see. It is there.

"Pixie Dust "   June 25th, 2010 11:12 pm ET

True-To-You.your rhyme at 7:59 pm,very cute I must say,maybe I can cook for you another day.It's getting late,now I hope you ate.But for now I shall send some (Smiles) your way.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

@letta(IbeLIEve) June 25th, 2010 9:20 pm ET

You said it.

keven malcolm   June 25th, 2010 11:17 pm ET

hi Tito i just want to say Im a big huge Micheal Jackson fan and i will
be missing him every year he was like my brother too i wish ur family peace and i hope that his children get some healing time over this thanks

Nicole S. -- North Carolina   June 25th, 2010 11:20 pm ET

Hi Lori and Patty. Good to see you also.🙂

I see I haven't missed anything on this blog since the last time I posted. Negative as ever. Hmmm.

Don't have time for it.

*** THROW 'EM IN THE CAN FOR DIPRIVAN! ***

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 11:27 pm ET

@Mila June 25th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

Linda,
===

Well said.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Michael bestowed the name "KING OF POP" on his own self. Wasn't it Dame Elizabeth Taylor that called him "King of Pop, Rock & Soul".

Heidi   June 25th, 2010 11:35 pm ET

@ Nicole S. - North Carolina,

How are you..long time no chat? Can you believe it has been a year.

MICHAEL JACKSON is “THE MASTER”

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 25th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

@John June 25th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

===

Lay off the children's identities please. Don't go there. None of your or our business. Just celebrate Michael Jackson. Dwell on the positives not negatives. We are all not perfect.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 25th, 2010 11:56 pm ET

@Rhonda
I agree with your post 10000 percent. I cannot tell you when the last time I even look at a tabloid paper. Nothing but lies, and basically, I am not interested in any of it. I don't even entertain tmz either, Now, as far as people not seeing what is right in front of them, don't know what to say, but I guess some care that others do the thinking for them that way they do not have to really open their eyes and see the truth. Personally, as someone else pointed out her recently, they still like pointing fingers at others, Not always a good thing. So, with that said , thank you for stating who it is Rhonda. Love, Hugs & Blessings. Letta.

@marg
Hi. know you not expecting me to comment to you but have to give you your nicely stated for your comment @10:41. Blessings letta

@Mr A
Good evening. I hope all is well with you. Was hoping that you would have come by the "House of Love", since today was a very important day to all of us. or better yet posted on any of the seven blogs, that are up and running. Well, looking forward to chatting with you. Love, Hugs, & Blessing. Letta

LoveConquersAll   June 26th, 2010 12:21 am ET

@ Rhonda
@ibelieve25
@letta(IbeLIEve)

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcome...I really do appreciate it with all my heart! And yes, I would love to join you sometime.

We are not only Michael's fans, we are his FRIENDS.

Until tomorrow...Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

L.O.V.E, Light, and Hugs!!!

Rhonda   June 26th, 2010 12:29 am ET

@LoveConquersAll.....

Your name says it all my friend.
Much Love To You
Will be waiting
Lights are on
Door is open
Wings are spread

Maura   June 26th, 2010 12:30 am ET

@LoveConquersAll
Hello, welcome to the blog. Great posts🙂 Love hugs and blessings

ibelieve25   June 26th, 2010 12:33 am ET

@Love Conquers All
Good night to you my friend. Take care and hope to see you soon.
Love and hugs.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 26th, 2010 12:35 am ET

@LoveConquersAll
You are very welcome. It is nice to see new bloggers and what comments they may want to say. As I stated before I look forward to reading any comments that you have to say in the near future. Until them ..Hugs, Love & Blessings to you. Letta

helen   June 26th, 2010 12:45 am ET

@ Loveconquersall

I'm glad I can help lift your spirits and thanks for your kind comment. I love your name! Much love and MJ hugs to you! 🙂

After watching all of tonight's TV programs I can only say WHAT???? OMG! ROFLMAO! Yes, Katherine, we are following the yellow brick road. Yes, Katherine, we know that in fact Paris is "already" an actress (in your own words). Yes, Katherine, we know Michael wanted to be behind the scenes and make movies. Yes, Jermaine, we know it is all going to eventually come out. Yes, Frank DiLeo, we know Michael loved his memorial service! lol Yes, Frank, we know Michael is enjoying all of this! Yes, June Gatlin, Michael's death was "his escape" from a life of torture. Yes, Randy Taraborrelli, we know Michael is amused by all of this! Yes, Ian Halperin, Michael is an innocent man whose innocence could only come to light by "death." Yes, Brian Oxman, Michael was set up and eventually those who are responsible for his "demise" will be exposed and justice will be served. Bless you, Michael Bush and Karen Faye for preparing Michael for his big day while we await Thriller 2! Yes, June Gatlin, we know Michael told you in April he was going to die. Yes, Michael, we beLIEvers are able to beLIEve in things we can't "see. " Yes, Katherine, Jermaine, Frank, June, Tito, Michael B., Karen, Ian, we know Mike is worth more dead than alive!

OMG...my head is spinning....we love you more, Michael! 🙂 🙂

helen   June 26th, 2010 12:48 am ET

@ Letta

Thanks so much and I feel the same way. Always love to read your posts! Much love to you, Letta!

Marguerite   June 26th, 2010 12:52 am ET

Letta- Thank you, I appreciate it.

doubtingthomas2010   June 26th, 2010 1:02 am ET

@Letta and Marguerite-🙂

Staying Strong and Positive. Celebrate the Message!!!!!

Marguerite   June 26th, 2010 1:39 am ET

Doubtingthomas- Trying. Love to you my friend.

butterfly   June 26th, 2010 2:46 am ET

@

All I know is that an elderly man?? all garland out as Christmas in a wheelchair and doing wheelies was at the auction of MJ's furniture etc and apparently having a time of his life!!!!! Did anyone look at his shoes?? I dunno.....😉

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 26th, 2010 4:58 am ET

@Helen
You are welcome. But I see you post @12:45am, and you had me nearly on the floor this time. Wow, you sure catch a lot dang. LOL Like I said I look forward to your post, they always keeps me waiting for the next ride or trip down the yellow brick road. smiles. Keep it coming my friend I an enjoying this ride. Hugs & Love & Blessings. Letta

@DoubtingThomas.
Hello...That's what it is all about Staying Strong and Positive. And Celebrating the Message!!! Thank you ..Love , Hugs & Blessings. letta

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 26th, 2010 5:26 am ET

Good Morning everyone or afternoon, when ever this comment is send through. I was reading and came accoss this and it gave me something to think about so I decided to share with the Blog. Hope you enjoy reading it.

What is life?
Life is mystery or Life is happiness,
Life is painful or Life is joyful.
What is the real meaning of life?

Life is all about Struggle.
The whole Life you Struggle for everything.
And the end you will rewarded by “death”.
So death is the real meaning of The Life
Life comes an life goes,
somebody die and someone is born,
life is precious, life is love,
life is everything we get from above.

Well we are going to say,
life is good and sometimes bad,
but the life is all we had.

Without he or she,
we'll never know love,
kindness, mercy, passion,
all this feelings that makes us burn.

Oh god i say everyday
thanks for giving me the life
to live, to cry, to smile
and to die.

Cause all this is life......

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 26th, 2010 6:19 am ET

@Angie Pies
Good morning my friend . Here, is what you are looking for every morning when you read the blog the daily word of encouragement.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that be exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 14:6)

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. (Proverbs 16:24)

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 26th, 2010 6:20 am ET

To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being condition by them.

mikidut   June 26th, 2010 6:32 am ET

@helen,
@rhonda
@ibelieve25
@letta
@love will conquer all
Thank you for your beautiful words. It's like we are a big family, united in our love for Michael! Love you, friends!
Thank you, Michael for all your joy and love that you give us. I love you forever!
And I hope that LOVE WILL INDEED CONQUER ALL!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 26th, 2010 7:46 am ET

@*seven* my friend so true

somebody is missing a heart and soul
i wonder why they had to go
suffocated held in chains
its only in heaven where free love reigns
some still strive to rise above
wearing a mask displaying false love
the twisted roots give them away
go back to the flames for salvation please pray
cos heaven does not want you you cannot stay
you need to wash your sins away

patty anderson   June 26th, 2010 8:39 am ET

I watched this last night. The pain Tito feels is devastating. His little brother.
It is so sad to come to these blogs and still see all this hate and bitterness. This is my main reason for leaving.
When will people really get the message?How can anyone honestly say they will be a part of keeping Michaels dreams and legacy alive when you do not have the love inside of you?
I came to this blog yesterday thinking I could share the day and memories with all, but it is too disturbing to be on this blog.
If anyone truely heard, understood and felt with your heart what Michael was saying to us, you will dissolve the bitterness,dispose of the hate.
How can we make that change if you choose to hate?
I will never give up. I will do whatever it takes to reach out, to spread Michaels message.
God gave us Michael to help change the world. The world did not want to hear it. SO God took him back.
People we have got to make that change. This world is crumbling quickly. You've got to start with yourself.
We are the one's Michael untied through his love. We are the one's Michael left behind to carry out his message. He said it loud and clear in This Is It. WE HAVE TO FIX THIS. Michael devoted his entire life and career trying to make this a better place. That is what we should be doing.
Look in the MIRROR people make that change before it's too late.
Do it for all the children of the future, do it for Michael, for his memory and all he gave to us.

LoveConquersAll   June 26th, 2010 2:39 pm ET

I had a few minutes to check in. I try to pop in as much as I can but sometimes it is difficult because I take care of my mom. I noticed that some of you had sent me such kind replies last night and I wanted to get back to you.

@Rhonda
Thank you, again, my friend. I promise not to keeping you waiting too long. Just keep the lights on and the door open..."I'll be there"! If I could just ask you one little request...Can you provide me with directions to your place once again, I really appreciate it! (Sometimes I get lost but it is always nice to have a friend to show you the way). Love and Blessings to you!

@Maura
Thank you so much for the welcome..It means a lot to me. You are too sweet! I look forward to my time here sharing the love and kindness that Michael taught us! Let his light shine for all the world to see! Love, Light, and Blessings to you!

@ibelieve25
You will see me soon, I promise! I thank you for your kindness and warmth. Love and Hugs are being sent right back at ya! Just keep smiling and keep believing!

@Helen
You are always right on with your comments...Again I love reading them! I am always eager to see what you will post next...Keep up the good work, my friend! I am with you ALL THE WAY! I, too, am sitting back enjoying the show and can't wait to see what happens next! It's great to have a front row seat beside all my friends! You made me smile again just for sending me your love and especially, those "MJ" hugs!!!!! (LOL) I send them right back at ya!

@Letta
Thank you for your kind words. I thank Michael for "filling our hearts with joy and laughter" like the song, "I'll be there" beautifully says. He touched our lives with his beautiful soul and loving heart.

We are his ARMY of L.O.V.E ~ His universal message of L.O.V.E will continue bringing us all together as ONE.

Love to All!

"Pixie Dust "   June 26th, 2010 5:11 pm ET

helen, thanks once again for all the information you bring to the blogs.truly enjoy reading all your comments.have a wonderful day helen,(Smiles) to you.

Julie   June 26th, 2010 5:19 pm ET

Every once in a while, something happens that is life changing. It usually happens when you least expect it, and are the least prepared. That something was Michael Jackson. With me since 1958 and the day I was born, and now gone. This past year I have tried to shake it all off. Now I realize that there is an important reason I have not been able to do so. There is a message here which is only just beginning to be felt. He was the messenger. It was elusive...I wish I had known this message when he was still with us! But now that I know it, I don't want to squander it. I will hang on to this precious message like a rare jewel. It brought me here today, and will sustain me going forward. LOVE to all.

ibelieve25   June 26th, 2010 7:59 pm ET

@mikidut
Yes, we are all a part of a large family brought together by one very special man, Michael. Thank you for your kind words. Hugs to you my friend.

ibelieve25   June 26th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

@ LoveConquers All
I have tried many times to provide directions you have asked for. Maybe one will make it through eventually! LOL. Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you at w w w seekingthetruth mj fans dot com anytime you want. See you there.

LoveConquersAll   June 26th, 2010 10:12 pm ET

@ ibelieve25
Thank you very much for the information...I finally got it!!!! (LOL)
I will be stopping by real soon ~ Again I appreciate the invite!
Love & Blessings to you!

Timeless   June 26th, 2010 10:22 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll

Hello there and a warm thank you for the compliment.
How wonderful that you have decided to take part and share your thoughts with us.
Lifting the spirits of another is a beautiful feeling, thank you for saying that I may have contributed to lifting yours.
Time travels much to quickly, I can hardly believe where the past year has gone.
The emotions felt by all have been overwhelming at times but, it's important to express what's in our hearts...it's healing as well as an opportunity to reach within ourselves and allow for growth.
Life is rich with opportunity and experience...welcome.

Love to you
(((( OUR World ))))

LoveConquersAll   June 26th, 2010 10:23 pm ET

@mikidut
Thank you so much for your kind words. I just joined this blog and I am so glad that I did! We all share a great love for Michael as one big family. We can celebrate his message of L.O.V.E and make a difference. Never underestimate the power within ourselves to make the world a better place. LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

ibelieve25   June 26th, 2010 10:27 pm ET

@ LoveConquersAll
See you soon!!!

@Timeless
Love and hugs to you my friend, very nice to see you again! Have missed your kindness.

Timeless   June 26th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

@Maria Copelli

Maria, hello there...I always look forward to reading your posts.
You never hold back feeling or emotion in your words and you always share what's in your heart....Thank you for allowing us that glimpse.

I know that I've said this before but, your calm, Loving and gentle demeanor is always felt and a pleasure to read...Thank you for your unending kindness and Love...You are joy to all here.

Love to you
(((( OUR World ))))

Marguerite   June 26th, 2010 11:28 pm ET

Apathy and evil. The two work hand in hand. They are the same, really.... Evil wills it. Apathy allows it. Evil hates the innocent and the defenseless most of all. Apathy doesn't care as long as it's not personally inconvenienced.
JAKE THOENE, Shaiton's Fire

The small man thinks that small acts of goodness are of no benefit, and does not do them; and that small deeds of evil do no harm, and does not refrain from them. Hence, his wickedness becomes so great that it cannot be concealed, and his guilt so great that it cannot be pardoned.
CONFUCIUS, The Wisdom of Confucius

LoveConquersAll   June 27th, 2010 12:51 am ET

@ Timeless
You are very welcome...Your words are truly beautiful and insightful. I enjoy reading your lovely posts. I believe that words spoken directly from the heart are genuine. I agree, this year has gone by too quickly and we are all feeling ovewhelmed with emotion. I know I am, but it is comforting to know that, here, we all share a common ground, our love for Michael. He is someone very special, a rare gem. We need to make him proud and celebrate his message. He always made us SMILE now we need to make him SMILE.

Love, Light, and Happiness to you, Timeless!
Have a Blessed Evening!

Rhonda   June 27th, 2010 1:41 am ET

@Mikidut
If you know your to the house, come by anytime.
It is all about Michael and his love and our love for him
That's the way it should be

@Love ConquersAll
Lights are always on
Door is always open
You my friend are wonderful

@Timeless
Nice to see you again my friend

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 27th, 2010 3:41 am ET

@mikidict
Hi..Thank you for your comment @6:32 am June 26th. You are very welcome. It is true that Michael is the reason that we are all here this day, and I pray that we will all stay United as a Big Family, with Love for one another. Glad that you enjoyed reading my comments. Love, Hugs, & Blessings to you. Letta

@LoveConquersAll
Your comment @2:39 PM 6/26. I agree, with your comment to me . Michael has feel our hearts with so many beautiful songs especially, I'll be there, and also Hold Me, which is also one of my many favorites. Michael, has brought so much Joy and Happiness into people heart and soul including myself. I hope and pray that Our Love Train continues to grow with Love for everyone. Also, sorry that I miss you when you visit last evening. I was away attending a dinner party for my nephew, I would had love to chatted with you. Maybe, the next time you visit I will be there. Until that time comes around again, Love , Hugs & Blessing your way. letta

Maura   June 27th, 2010 4:52 am ET

@LoveConquersAll
Oh you are most welcome and I really hope you will enjoy the time here. You are very friendly.🙂 Nice to meet you. Plenty of love, light and blessings right back to you

@Rhonda, Letta, ibelieve25, Timeless
Always great to see you all here🙂 love you family😎

@mikidut
Hello, nice to meet you.🙂 Welcome to the blogs

Maura   June 27th, 2010 4:55 am ET

@All
lots of love and blessings to everyone

FriendVirtual2   June 27th, 2010 6:09 am ET

@Mr. A.
It has been several days I have not seen you post. I hope you’re aware that you’re greatly missed. Love your games of Masquerade. I see the man behind the curtain enjoys’ a game. I see the man behind the curtain enjoying a game of Masquerade, no need to take off mask, for it is I whom can see thru it. Round and round each mask has its name. Run to a shelter filled with LOVE for there the man behind the curtain is surely safe. A game player watches each day as the man behind the curtain plays. Hoping, to chat with, a man who wears a mask.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 27th, 2010 6:58 am ET

@mary my friend so true

it was the 29th august 1958
the moon was full god could no longer wait
katherine was the mother to be
and michael was the king we would see
the world was in need of someone like him
an angel of hope with love and happiness to bring
he was given a heart filled with endless love
and a box for the furture with a hat and a glove
god gave him the purest soul he could find
and sent him to earth to educate mankind
a solemn promise was made that night
that katherine would love him with all of her might
as she cradled this precious baby with care
a vision of love that she knew she would share
he was very wise beyond his years
but a path was mapped out that would include many tears
cos when you are so unique caring and kind
some take advantage with a jealous mind
but with dignity and courage and truth in his heart
he continued the journey he was born to start
and thru all the bad times he was lifted above
by an army of soldiers sending him love

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 7:33 pm ET

True-To-You, very beautiful poem, thanks so kindly for sharing.(Smiles) to you.

Purple Haze   June 27th, 2010 7:48 pm ET

Let him be, stop the hunting and let him be free.
Not much to ask for..........

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 27th, 2010 8:41 pm ET

@Angie Pie
Afternoon my friend. So, sorry about your daily word. Got in late was tired. I will make it up to you. Love , Hugs, Blessings. Letta

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 27th, 2010 8:47 pm ET

@mikidut
You are very welcome. Glad that you enjoyed my post. I hope that WE continue to be one big Family, united in our LOVE for Michael. He is the reason that a lot of us are here on these blogs. Michael, has brought together people around the world here. We met many friends here, as well as disagree with others. In all that has happen in the pass year has brought us all together and to me personally this is a good thing. Let’s pray that it continues to grow even more. Love, Hugs and Blessings to you mikidut. Letta

@LoveConquersAll
Hi, You are very welcome my friend. I do agree with your comment to me on June 26th @2:39 pm, Michael, has touched our lives with his beautiful soul and loving heart. He has taught us the right way to Love and Care about one another, and for this I am truly grateful. I pray the his ARMY of L.O.V.E. continue to bring more of us together. Also, sorry that I missed your visit last evening. I was away for the evening at a dinner party. I hope the next time you to visit that I will be there to enjoy a visit of your presence. Love, Hugs, and Blessings to you LoveConquersAll. Letta

Ida Poepping   June 27th, 2010 9:46 pm ET

I was infront of the TV I had just come from work Wolf Blizard of CNN announced that MJ had died. I did not believe him, so I told him not to say it again.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 27th, 2010 9:52 pm ET

@purple haze my friend

with your post i must agree
let him breathe let him be free
it should not be asked it should be done
a life underpressure cannot be fun

Marguerite   June 27th, 2010 10:11 pm ET

These two quotes make me think of posters that post here.

JAKE THOENE, Shaiton's Fire

CONFUCIUS, The Wisdom of Confucius

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 10:44 pm ET

Marguerite ,Thanks for sharing the two quotes.How true they both are.Sending many (Smiles) to you.

Marguerite   June 27th, 2010 10:58 pm ET

Pixie- Thank you for seeing the truth my friend. Love and smiles to you.

Rhonda   June 27th, 2010 11:00 pm ET

@You Know

Although you are so far away
You're always in my thoughts
I understand the circumstance
and it is dealt with by Time.

Time will not stop me thinking
Of the man I knew before
Circumstance will not dictate
And neither will Time.

I miss the smile and laughter
that was so beautiful, hoping Time
Will lead you back to the path.

So keep hopes high and don't forget
Ill always be around
Ill always be that special one
Who helps you when your down.

Missing you terribly
All My Love To You

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Marguerite, No problem.I have seen the truth for a very long time.Love and smiles, back to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 27th, 2010 11:11 pm ET

BE NICE

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 11:14 pm ET

True-To-You,Yes ,smiles to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 27th, 2010 11:24 pm ET

@ pixiedust my friend so true

the truth is there for all to see
it is the truth that sets us free
i dont know if you will get this post
cos most of the night i have become a ghost
someone has put a gag on me
but i will keep looking for the key
and i will be back another day
i speak the truth and i will say

i believe i will be there its all for love love is fre

Marguerite   June 27th, 2010 11:27 pm ET

Pixie Dust- Again thank you for understanding ,that means the world to me. Can I email you my friend? Love and smiles back to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 27th, 2010 11:36 pm ET

TOLD YOU I DONT GIVE UP SMILE I AM

Marguerite   June 27th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

Pixie Dust- Where have you gone my friend.

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 11:44 pm ET

Marguerite,You are very welcome,Yes you can email me,Not sure how to give you my email address as the moderators probably wouldn't let it go through.Love and Smiles.

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 11:58 pm ET

Marguerite,I am right here.I have gone no where.Love and smiles to you.

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 12:00 am ET

Pixie Dust– sixsquirels lol

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 12:00 am ET

LOVE IT I AM IN HYSTERICS HOPE YOU ARE

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 12:02 am ET

Marguerite, hmm got me on that one,

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 12:03 am ET

True-To- You, ha ha funny smiles to you.

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 12:04 am ET

Truth never descends.
Truth never compromises.
Truth is satisfied only when
It sees everything and everyone
At its own Himalayan height.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 12:05 am ET

AM I ONLY ALLOWED TO POST ONE LINE
THATS NOT FAIR I LOVE TO RHYME

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 12:07 am ET

PixieDust-- Do you use this name for your email name?

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 12:26 am ET

i have seen a tribute to my one true king
cris brown respect is due to him
you could see just how he loves the man
it came from his heart a real true fan
his dancing was so inspired
michael jackson he so admired
man in the mirror his heart did break
that love and respect you cannot fake
i am speechless he took my breath away
cris brown be proud is what i say
its all for love and this is true
cris brown i am a fan of you

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 12:35 am ET

That is a hoot, that somke think they know the truth.

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 12:36 am ET

Marguerite,No I don't use this name for my email name.I use my real name.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 12:39 am ET

@rhonda

very true the truth for once much love

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 12:44 am ET

WOW.. Did anyone see the BET Awards tonight.
Chris Brown did a Michael jackson Tribute and he was really good i must say. Billy Jean was WOW, but when it came to Man in the Mirror, he broke down and started crying. It was like I could feel his pain, so to speak. It could now handle it. I say this to say That Michael has a deep emotion on people and if Chris Brown got emotional when he went to sing Man in the Mirror, and went to crying with him. Michael we Love you where ever you are. Letta

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 12:50 am ET

Pixie Dust– It seeMs Some are Sweet lol

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 12:51 am ET

Pixie Dust– It seeMs Some are Neat as well

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 1:06 am ET

letta(believe) I heard it was so awesome I missed it.I would of loved to of seen it myself.(Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 1:08 am ET

@marg my friend so true

the truth will prevail that is the key
and this will be goodnight from me
sweet dreams my friend a hug to you
remember to dream for it to come true

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 1:09 am ET

Marguerite,Yes i suppose so,some are sweet and some are neat.lol,smiles to you

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 1:11 am ET

Pixie Dust-- sEEMS iT'S xTRA sUPER qUIET uNTIL iT rEALLY eNTERTAINS lEAST sEEMS at mANY sILLY nOTIONS.

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 1:13 am ET

@True
Don't get that, but okay
Much Love To You As Well

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 1:20 am ET

I must say good night,sweet dreams, back in the morning to blog again,Sending (Smiles) from the heart.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 1:29 am ET

@Angie Pie
since this may be the last post for tonight. I hope that you are doing well. I will try and post your daily word in the morning before I go to treatment in the morning. Love, Hugs, Blessings. Letta

@Rhonda
Hey girl, your poem was great . Thank you for sharing. Love, Hugs, Blessings to you. Letta

@True
Your post about chris is great. I also enjoyed watching him on bet and I even got emotional right lone with Chris, He was great, and yes Michael has inspire him a great deal. Hugs, Blessings Letta

@MR A
hI, HOPE ALL is well with you, Hope to see you post soon. Miss seeing your post. Know that you are busy, but hope you take time to post on the blog so we know that you are doing fine. Love, Hugs, Blessing.

@Hope all has a bless night and a beautiful Monday Morning. Now going back to watching BET AWARDS, want to see Prince Perform.
Blessings & Love to all. Letta

Alexis (from Detroit, MI)   June 28th, 2010 1:33 am ET

GOD knows I feel the family's pain and anguish...this pass year has been one helluva rollercoaster for most of us. I still find it hard to phathom that Michael is gone, forever. It was surely not his time to go,and we all know that. He was taking from us at the hands of evil greedy people that didn't give a hoot about him, this whole thing was all money motivated. Let Justice Prevail😦

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 1:34 am ET

The most important thing in life
is to learn how to give out love,
and to let it come in

Marguerite   June 28th, 2010 1:38 am ET

Dangerous- Miss you my friend.

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 1:41 am ET

@Letta
Will be thinking of you during your treatment
It is back to the doctors for me as well
New issues I guess have risen

@Mr A
I do hope that you are getting some rest and that you are
drinking your juice and taking care of yourself
Miss you terribly and hope to see you soon
Much Love To You

@LoveConquersAll
I truly enjoy your post
Hope to see you again soon
Much Love To You

missin MJ   June 28th, 2010 4:30 am ET

Hope all have a wonderful day today.

@letta(IbeLIEve)

Yes, I enjoyed Chris Brown's performance last night. Couldn't help but to have tears in my eyes during his performance of "Man In The Mirror"
You could really feel his emotion. What a lesson that can be learned from that part, that all of us can "make a change." Michael is still teaching us not to judge and about forgiveness.

mjsalive   June 28th, 2010 4:36 am ET

I remember michael was in the closet giving it to me he said can you feel it.He had me going off the wall he made me wanna scream he said dont let go of my hand as he led me to the blood on the dance floor. i wanted him to give it to me on the floor he said your just another part of me i wanna make you scream this is it dont stop till you get enough

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 5:39 am ET

Once a happy thought gets started, you can’t help but feel warm-hearted.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity? They are trifles, to be sure, but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

The Lord will either calm your storm…or allow it to rage while He calms you.

It is such comfort to drop the tangles of life into God’s hands and leave them there.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 5:45 am ET

@Angie Pies. Here is another dose of daily words, since I missed Sunday morning, ummm due, because to much fun a my Nephew's Twenty-Third dinner party saturday evening, LOL..Loves, Hugs, & Blessings to you my dear...Letta

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God. –A course in Miracles. Fall seven times, stand up eight. Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 5:51 am ET

Good Morning Everyone. Hope, that everyone's week start off Blessed, and weith lot's of sunshine, I know where I am the sun shows early along with all that dry heat, that I not happy with. LOL..Too Hot here for me right now. So, I'm praying that everyone else get's some of this heat too. whew...Hugs, Love & Blessings to all..Letta

Fear Ends where faith begins. Live by Faith – one day at a time. Cast tour cares on the Lord for He Cares. Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up.

Faith is the light that guides you through the darkness.

Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is tainting your mind and steals your joy. You can’t have joy without peace, and there is no peace without God.

Seven   June 28th, 2010 6:48 am ET

Let him be, stop the hunting and let him be free.
Not much to ask for..........

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 7:10 am ET

@rhonda

ibelieve you do understand what i mean
i live in reality and not in a dream
ibelieve you do understand what i mean
who is the king who danced with the queen
ibelieve you do understand what i mean
nothing is quite like what it may seem
ibelieve you do understand what i mean
i tell the turth some tell a dream

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 8:05 am ET

a crooked path we walk alone
to find that place we can call home
you settle here you settle there
many will claim for you they do care
and for a time they make you smile
but planning and plotting all the while
they say they see the best in you
but mean its only what for them you can do
to help them cross the stepping stone
to be the best to claim the throne
there desire and greed at first is masked
cos trapping you is the primary task
and slowly but surely it slips away
revealing to you what a price you must pay
that price is to high that isnt my goal
and to the devil i wont give my soul
the crooked path starts to run straight
love and truth is my mission it will never be hate
i believe its only the truth that can set you free
and the truth is never a burden to me

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 8:18 am ET

@Missin MJ
Good Morning my friend. It's been a while since I read a post from you. Hope all is well. I agree with your comment 100%. I Got emotional also, especially when I saw how emotional Chris Brown had gotten. Took me a while to get it together after a great while to be honest. Was hard for me to even hold a Chat. One minute I was like WOW, when I saw him doing all the dance moves, and next I became so emotional. But I had to give it to him he really had it down pack, that just goes to show just how much Michael has done to inspirer a person like Chris Brown also. Hugs, Love & Blessings. Letta

@mjsalive
Good Morning...Love your post @4:36 am. I am still like omg. Great and thanks for sharing that with the blog. Just love it. Hug, & Blessings. Letta

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 10:16 am ET

letta,thanks for sharing your morning quotes,appreciated very much.Great way to start the day.sending (Smiles) your way.

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 10:19 am ET

Rhonda your post at 1:34 am very true thanks for sharing(smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 10:41 am ET

Marguerite,your post at 1:11 am all righty then.ha ha (smiles) to you.

LoveConquersAll   June 28th, 2010 12:15 pm ET

Here I am for just a few minutes. First of all, thank you all for the warm welcomes...it really is nice and I do feel the love and it is much appreciated.

@ Rhonda
I truly enjoyed my time the other night. I have to admit it took me a while to get adjusted but everyone made me feel so welcome. I will stop by again real soon. You, my friend, are just as wonderful!
I pray that everything will be well for you upon your upcoming doctor's visit. I agree with your June 28th, 1:34amEST post, "It is the most important thing in life"..."give out LOVE and let it come in"...Many Blessings to you!

@ Letta
Sorry I missed you the other night as well. I do look forward to your presence next time. And yes, Michael's ARMY of LOVE marches on spreading his message of kindness and compassion to all. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your treatment. God Bless!

@ Maura
Thank you Maura...Bless your heart!

Much LOVE to everyone on this blog!!!

LoveConquersAll   June 28th, 2010 12:31 pm ET

@ ibelieve25
Thank you for making me feel so welcome the other night. You are really wonderful, my friend! Take care...Have a great day!!!

LoveConquersAll   June 28th, 2010 4:20 pm ET

“Dreams are like the paints of a great artist. Your dreams are your paints, the world is your canvas. Believing, is the brush that converts your dreams into a masterpiece of reality.” Author Unknown

We must plant a seed of L.O.V.E and watch it grow...for us, for the world around us, and especially for Michael.

Let this be OUR dream that WE turn into reality...All we need to do is BELIEVE!!!

Much Love to everyone!
Keep Smiling!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 28th, 2010 6:46 pm ET

sometimes you have to make that choice
and no longer keep a silent voice
you want to keep things the same
even though it causes pain
you try your best to understand
keep holding on to friendships hand
even though deep inside
the pain is strong you cannot hide
there is only one thing to do
to yourself you must be true
and put your feelings on the line
and hope that things will turn out fine
you have been trying hard for a while
you no longer wear that golden smile
do you take a different path
hoping friendships will always last
but if that friendships built with care
you know in your heart they will always be there
and when you are feeling sad and blue
that friendships will bring love to you
and you can hold your head up high
and say to yourself i really did try
its up to you to face your fears
and hope that friendships dry your tears

ibelieve25   June 28th, 2010 7:12 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll
Awww..thank you so much. Glad you had a such a great time. Look forward to your return. Take care of you and love to you my friends.

ibelieve25   June 28th, 2010 7:40 pm ET

@ Mr. A
You know its about time for some comedy. You know what I mean. See you soon my friend. Hugs.

Rhonda   June 28th, 2010 8:08 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll

I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself. I am very happy that everyone made you feel welcome and at home. Hope I am not waiting forever to see you again. It was a pleasure talking to you and I enjoyed it very much. Look forward to doing it again real soon. Maybe we will get a chance to talk longer this time around. I thank you for the compliment, you are so kind. Yes, the more love you give out, the more love you can let it. It is all for LOVE.......Hope to see you soon

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 9:05 pm ET

@LoveConquersAll
Thank you for your comment to me @12:15pm. Treatment went well today, but tomorrow is another story. Will be going again. So Thank you for your kind words, Also, I love your post @4;20 pm. that was a very beautiful peom, and the comment that you made along with it. I agree with you 100 percent. We must continue to plant the Seed of L.O.V.E. that is a true saying. Than you for sharing. Love , Hugs & many Blessings to you. Leyya

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 9:20 pm ET

@True-To-You
Your post @6:46pm, was beautifully said. I just had to post you and let you know that what you are saying is very true. Thank you for bring that to the blog and sharing among us all. Letta

@Mr A
Umm. Not sure what to say to you my friend. It's been quite a while since you posted or better yet stop by. I do miss my friend, but I assume that you are very busy this time around and have no time to post or chat with your friends at the moment or time. I am pretty sure that you are reading these blogs, at I hope that you are? Just thought I would post you for the last time for a while. Knowing no responds back means that you are too busy for posting. Hope, you are resting well and drinking plenty of juice ....Hugs, Love, & Blessings Letta

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 28th, 2010 9:25 pm ET

@Care bear
@Maria C
hello, hope that the both of you are doing well. Have not seen neither post in a while. Care Bear , I hope that your health is well my friend. Maria C. hope all is well with you and maybe you are enjoying some of this heat the the Lord is spreading around. Just hope that you are not burning up as I am 98 degrees here and I'm not doing well with it. Anyway, just thought I would post to the both of you because miss seeing your post. Love Hugs & Blessings. Letta

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 11:18 pm ET

True-To-You,Yes that was absolutely beautiful, as always.Thanks for sharing sending (Smiles) to you.

Beverly - Chicago   June 28th, 2010 11:47 pm ET

letta(IbeLIEve):

Hi Letta:

Maria C. is having some computer issues right now and hopefully they will be fixed soon. I talked to her last night. I'm sure she'll be back as soon as her computer problem is resolved.

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 11:51 pm ET

Marguerite,hoping all is well and you had a wonderful day(smiles) to you.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 29th, 2010 12:28 am ET

@Beverly – Chicago
Hello..Thank you so much for your comment. Sorry, to hear that Maria is having problems with her computer. Please tell her hi for me the next time that you talk with her and that I miss her post. Hugs, Love, & Blessings Letta

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 12:45 am ET

Pixie Dust- Now you can send me an email. I am waiting.lol

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 1:23 am ET

Margurite,I wil email you in the morning,I must say goodnight,sweet dreams.Sending love and many smiles to you.

Marguerite   June 29th, 2010 1:58 am ET

Pixie Dust– Night and sweet dreams. Take care. Love and smiles to you.

LoveConquersAll   June 29th, 2010 10:45 am ET

@ibeliev25
@Rhonda
I appreciate all of your kind words. I will see both soon.
Have a wonderful day!
Much Love to you, my friends!

@Letta
Thinking of you today during your treatment. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please smile and keep the faith!
Love you, my friend!

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 11:59 am ET

Marguerite,morning I sent you an email, hope you get it, let me know if you don't ,then I shall give you mine.Yes i do use this name as my email.With all the riddles you gave me the giggles but I figured it out last night. Love and many smiles to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 2:44 pm ET

Marguerite,did you receive the email?smiles to you

Maria Copelli   June 29th, 2010 4:25 pm ET

Letta! Hi i am using the p.c. at work ,and just wanted to thank you for missing me! you are most thoughtful!,And I am glad Beverly told you of my latest dilemma! no p.c.! it is painful.....LOL... Letta you are having a treatment today ,and I want you to have a big ,warm hug from me today ! And I want you to know how special YOU are! please enjoy something refreshing to drink ,it is on me! LOL..... see you very soon! Love Maria C.

Beverly Chicgo! Hello my sister...thank oyu for letting the girls know where I am ! I appreciate that very much ,I miss you too ,see you soon ...LOL lOVE mARIA c.

Maria Copelli   June 29th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

Tito.....I want you to know I enjoy reading your 'twitter' comments ,you are always so calm ,and upbeat! I Love that about you Tito! I wished you guys willconsider continuing the Reality series! I truly enjoyed it ,and I so wished I could have snuck over to the Lockdown 'Hoiuse' and baked you brothers some treats! Please know how Loved you are Tito. I wished I could see your concerts ,you must be having so much fun,'can You Feel IT?' smile...Love and a trillion Hugs Maria C.So sorry for my typos!

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 10:00 pm ET

Marguerite,how was your day ? good I hope (Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 29th, 2010 10:45 pm ET

Marguerite,I am starting to worry about you,I hope I didn't scare you away.(smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:41 am ET

Marguerite,goodnight sweet dreams,love and smiles to you.

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 1:04 am ET

Pixie Dust- No you did not scare me away.lol It has been a little busy here at home. Sweet dreams, take care. Smiles and hugs to you.

Marguerite   June 30th, 2010 1:06 am ET

Pixie Dust- Received your email.lol Thank you. Email has been sent to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 1:21 pm ET

Marguerite,thanks I did receive yours as well.sending many smiles your way.

Alexis (from Detroit, MI)   June 30th, 2010 3:00 pm ET

TITO I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FELT, GETTING THAT NEWS WAS LIKE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING HAD TAKING THE BREATH RIGHT OUT OF US, THEN YOU'RE HEART IS BEATING EXTRA HARD BECAUSE OF THE PAIN AND LOSS, THEN YOU START THINKING "OMG! I'M NEVER GONNA SEE HIM AGAIN" THEN YOUR HEART STARTS TO BEAT EVEN HARDER, BEAT SO HARD IT FELT LIKE IT'S TRYNA COME OUT OF YOUR CHEST.....June 25th 2009 was the hardest and most painful for me, I was in total shock and disbelief that i was numbed the rest of the evening well n2 the next day. Here it is 1 year later, I'm still hurting just as much today as I was that fateful day last year😦

butterfly   July 1st, 2010 4:51 am ET

Karen Faye's tweet:

A mistake that needs correcting. Can we be kinder? Let's give credit to E'C for being so talented, and elders that wear glasses.

=====

Why is E'Cas' photo on the memorial stone at Gary??? Someone please explain...🙄

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 10:49 am ET

butterfly,very interesting comment,(smiles) to you

"Pixie Dust "   July 1st, 2010 11:47 am ET

Marguerite, thanks I received your email, I sent one back to you.Love and Smiles to you.

"Pixie Dust "   July 2nd, 2010 10:47 am ET

Marguerite,morning,I sent you another email.have a good day.Smiles to you.

"Pixie Dust "   July 3rd, 2010 11:38 am ET

Marguerite ,I sent you an email.(Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   July 4th, 2010 10:44 am ET

Marguerite,Sent you another email,have a good day.(Smiles) to you.

HOLLYROCK   July 7th, 2010 12:17 pm ET

WHEN MICHAEL LEFT US IT LANDED ME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 3 DAYS FOR SEVERE DEHYDRATION, MALNOURISHMENT AND VERY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. I WAS SO DEVASTATED THAT I COULD'NT EAT OR DRINK FOR DAYS UNTIL I WAS FINALLY TAKEN AWAY BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL. TODAY MY HEART IS STILL IN A MILLION PIECES AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT HAS BEEN LIKE FOR MICHAEL'S FAMILY. I TRULY, TRULY WISH FOR THEM AND FOR MYSELF, INCREASING TIMES OF RESPITE FROM THE ABSOLUTE AGONY OF KNOWING HE'S NOT HERE.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter