CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 25, 2010

Jackson's Fans Remember

Posted: 11:54 AM ET

By Avis Thomas-Lester
via WashingtonPost.com

The pain is still sharp. They read the stories about how he died, why he died, who might have been responsible for him dying and it brings them more anguish.

They play his music over and over, as if one more turn of "I'll Be There" or "Billy Jean" will bring him back. They buy his posters, wear his T-shirts and remember. They are grown, they know they should get over it, but they still mourn.

"I always laughed at Elvis fans who swore that he was still alive, but now I understand because all of us Michael Jackson fans think he might be hanging out with Elvis," said Bridgette Cooper, 45, of Mitchellville. "Hopefully, we'll start having some Michael Jackson sightings."

Other fans accept that he's gone but still gather at makeshift celebrations to pay homage to his music and his genius. The gatherings end up like mini wakes, like at Coopers' house on Father's Day, when she and two relatives broke away from a party to listen to M.J. songs on her iPod. When "Maybe Tomorrow" came on, the mood went somber.

"They were both men and it was surprising to me how much they felt for him and how they had no problem expressing it," Cooper said. "We just listened to the music, sighed and shook our heads."

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Michael Jackson

ibelieve25   June 25th, 2010 12:05 pm ET

Michael, thank you for a wonderful journey. You are the best. You have brought together people from all over the world in your honor. No other person can say they have accomplished such an act of love as you. There will never be enough words to express the gratitude due to you for everything you have done for this planet, for the children and for your fans.
No matter where the journey leads, I am thankful to have been a part of it. Thankful for the wonderful friends I have made along the way, the bonds we have made came from the love you sent our way. You exemplify goodness, compassion, and love in all you do. Even though I am sure you have had your moments of anger, depression, sadness, you have always composed yourself to show us how to love each other in-spite of the hate, the anger, the devastation. You challenge us to be better, to make a change, to see the world needs us to heal it and ourselves. Today Michael, I do not celebrate the passing of the entertainer, rather the awakening of the world. This day does not change my own personal beliefs. For many, they see it as a day of pain. I know you want to wrap your arms around us all, to comfort those with falling tears. Bless you Michael for all you have done, and all you continue to do.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 12:09 pm ET

i have gone way beyond being a fan
i have always been a believer in the man
you talk about the king of rock and roll
michael is the true king of heart and soul
and no i am not in denial he did not die
my heart told me and that dont lie

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

mariau   June 25th, 2010 12:18 pm ET

HELLO HELLO HELLO🙂🙂
Good Evening everyone,
It’s been one year since I used to blog here in CNN Larry King, when I was able to share my grief and mourned for our beloved Michael Jackson. Since then, I’ve known MJ better than ever because of bloggers helped. MJ was part of my childhood his legacy will be forever with me, He was gone but certainly never forgotten by millions fans. I am always sad and heartbroken never been the same since we’ve lost the greatest performer and greatest humanitarian person on Earth.
“We all feel such a sense of loss and sorrow at the passing of such a gifted and talented artist. He blazed his own trail in dance and music with his talent withstanding the test of time truly an Icon. Michael just made you want to sing and dance, which was perhaps his greatest gift to us. His career and accumulated body of work are the most documented, photographed, filmed and recorded in history. Continue to entertain us and bring joy into our world each time we watch his videos or listen to his music for more than 40 years until present time. He is a cultural icon. We owe him an immeasurable debt of gratitude for the joy and laughter he has brought into our lives.”
Again… remembering his death was really sad and heartbreaking… so sad that after 1 year still we’ve come to realized that there’s no one like Michael Jackson ever again…truly an icon, truly great human being and worth to remember him for the rest of ourlives. Hoping that his legacy will live forever and MJ is forever.. we love you MJ unconditionally and we are here for you always.
I am very grateful to meet all the real people, all real fans who really there for MJ, since before and after surely we love MJ unconditionally. No matter what, NO matter how they had tried to bring him down, still the outpouring love will always be there. I am fortunate to meet all his fans and I’m grateful to be part of forever Michael Jackson fans or let me say “THE CRAZY ASS FANS OF MICHAEL”. I’ve never been feel hesitated to voice out that they were all wrong judging MJ… never ever reluctant to came forward all over the net to shout the truth about MJ.
It was all started here in Larry King Live blogs, one year later I’m much proud of being crazy ass fans of MJ, those bloggers I’ve met here they are all smart and genuine people. Although, we’ve had differences with our facts and theories, with our opinion still it’s truly beautiful feelings to be with YOU GUYS...
Thank YOU all… for being there with me when I had no room to grieve and mourn for MJ… thank you Guys..
Linda from New York, mariau, Jacquelyn, Lori, Luda, Toni,
Stu- hungary,maria, becky,pacific sun,patty aderson, Lisa S, becky,Lynn, Mary U from Ohio, Terri, Shelby,sarah ,gene, Nicole S. - North Carolina,lex,Carmen, bella,susan,Ffergy
jacqueline from Holland, Samantha – South Africa, BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE – Wageningen – Holland, Maureen (UK), Barbara, Irene,anne, Eli, Jerusalem/Israel, karen, Lora Ottawa Canada, Diane in Minneapolis, Tessa, rosegarden, jolande,mara, mary, RFergy, Canadian-Sandy, Gloria, ttw, Wendy Keegan, Connie ~ IL, Brigida, Italy, sherry, Craig, Tina (Germany), Alicia,Mila, angelswings, terri,, Shelby, Jan, Gene
Sheletta, #1mjfan, FARAH, cherubijne, Emmy Lalonde. BELGIUM., Marysa, Heidi,Lois, TL/Huntington Beach,Jessica,allure, sharon m,b,a,cindy,ron e,8080,Tatiana, Sarah (CA), Anne, Mourning MJ, and the rest of Larry King Blogs.
And our guest Gerald Jolly,Jdf from Holland..
We are gathered Here again to share our hopes and prayers to our beloved Michael…May God bless his soul and give him eternal happiness in Heaven.
God bless you we love you all and let’s keep our faith that justice will be served…

helen   June 25th, 2010 12:37 pm ET

@ Katherine Jackson

Bless your soul! You, like us, will do anything for your boy! Final sentence of Memorial Program pictured above "Without the love and support of Michael's mother, Ms. Katherine Jackson, this program would not have been possible."

Your paid "Dateline" interview will be most interesting tonight as you mourn the loss of Michael and wonder what "really happened." I also love the photoshoot of you and Howard Mann, online nude gambling business partner! You are certainly playing your role well in this the greatest show on earth!

We love you and Michael more! 🙂

"Pixie Dust "   June 25th, 2010 12:42 pm ET

True-To-You, I love your poem (Smiles) to you

Maggi   June 25th, 2010 12:45 pm ET

I have to say that after a year from MJ´s untimely passing my admiration for the human being, the son and brother keeps growing.
All the time. The more I read about him from decent people, friends and extraordinary musicians all over, the more fascinated I get.

But what moves me most of all is his role as a father. The way his brilliant children talk about his "daddy" is just so, so tender. It sounds like they have this "We love you, daddy" in their hearts and mouths all the time. Their "daddy" told them to be loving, concerned and generous. Not that we see many young tens like them nowadays.

So my thoughts are for his children and his mother Katherine. By far.
I teach my students his music, make them reflect about his lyrics, try to show them what a sensible man MJ . It is just fair that younger generations learn more about him than just the continuous , profitable rubbish of tabloids.

Thank you Michael. Your music will live for ever and par that now you can really rest in peace.

Jan   June 25th, 2010 1:03 pm ET

big hugs to all, thanks mariau.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 1:20 pm ET

@KEEP THE FAITH

i am going to paint a rainbow in the sky
its a love that will not question why
its a love so true so fierce so strong
it just believes in my heart you belong
its a love to give you freedom to choose
the kind of love that nothing can move
it will shine so bright it will take you there
its an unconditional love with you i will share
a rainbow of love every colour you see
it comes with a smile from the heart of me
it will dry up your tears soothe all your pain
it will chase away sadness again and again
when you are weary and cannot go on
the rainbow of love will make you feel strong
just where is this love where did it start
its not an illusion it comes from my heart

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Carolina   June 25th, 2010 1:24 pm ET

just keep the faith :*

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 25th, 2010 1:28 pm ET

@Maria U..so good to see you back here on the LKL blogs as we all continue to mourn Michael Jackson. Thank you for providing a listing of all the original LKL bloggers! I hope we see them all this weekend!

We gathered here last year, made the LKL our headquarters for our grieving and were here daily for months. We blogged often and we blogged long, sometime 24/7. I cherish meeting you and all of the othe original LKL bloggers as we processed our grief over this great and tragic loss.

I thank Larry and his team for giving us this forum for the last 12 months. The pain is still fresh. The answers still lacking. Justice is slow in coming. I hope we will all still be here when it does.

We will always remember Michael Jackson, his music, his humanity, aand his legacy.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Mila   June 25th, 2010 1:30 pm ET

The Day An Angel Got His Wings
by Mila Mihova

With angel's heart you loved us gently,
With angel's arms embraced our souls,
With angel's voice you sang us softly,
With angel's eyes you cried for all.

Today a we cry for you together
A saddened earth mournfully sings
Remembering the day we lost you
The day an angel got his wings.

patty anderson   June 25th, 2010 1:34 pm ET

Mariau. Wonderful to see you.
Such a painful day. One year ago today the world stopped on the moment of that dreadful announcement that Michale had left us.
I have never been able to let go of that day.
So on this very day I say let us all reunite. Unite from the love Michael brought us together with.
Let us turn this painful day into a day of Michael Jackson. Reach out our hands to those less fortunate than ourselves. Do something on this day to honor Michael. Help someone, donate to one of his charities. Do something in your community or somewhere around the world. It is up to us now to carry out his message of Healing the world.
We really true can make that change. We can make this a better place,
but we have to get out there and do something just like Michael did.
Join our foundation. We are here specifically to keep his dream alive of changing the world through help, kindness, giving and most of all LOVE.
Our convention is going very well. All proceeds are being donated to Haiti in Michaels name.
Be Mike Like--Make that change-Care enough for the living to make this a better place....
Michael I can never say goodbye to you–I will say see you again sometime. Your wings are spread, Your spirits has soared. I will do my every part to make your dream come true of Healing this world.
Love you more Michael

elisabeth   June 25th, 2010 1:36 pm ET

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!
just speechless.....FAN OF YOU IN ETERNITY!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME....🙂

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   June 25th, 2010 2:01 pm ET

Today I am overdosed on Michael, as he does me good, for me today is a day to celebrate Michael's life, I made my prayers and ask God to be with Michael wherever he is.
I am part of a group of fans of Michael here from Brazil, and we already had planned to hold a tribute to Michael today in cities across Brazil, I was responsible for the tribute are here in Recife, but my son Diego was sick and I will not be able to go the meeting, but is recorded here, now Michael's life will be celebrated in BRAZIL

Michael,
I L.O.V.E YOU SO MUCH

God bless you and your family

I WILL BE THERE

Mirror   June 25th, 2010 2:17 pm ET

Michael – I just can't stop loving you..... Looking through the window – the window to your heart....thinking about the good times, the good times...Love you Michael and the Jackson 5 – one love – one family – The Brothers and the Sisters – Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, LaToya, Jermaine, Michael, Randy, and Janet. Love you Joe and Katherine. Thank you for this beautiful family!

rosegarden   June 25th, 2010 2:59 pm ET

This time of last year, I got the news from CNN abt Michael Jackson's sudden death. I mourn his tragic live & death every day, today I listen his music non stop since this morning, and light a candle to remember him tonight.

Michael, you are always be loved & missed.

RIP Michael Jackson

stuci   June 25th, 2010 3:28 pm ET

I turned on this blog today with very hevy heart.We all talked about ,how we gat to know 1 vear ago the bad news,this is a memory,that non of us will forgat.For me today all come back.The shock,that i couldnt beliveve,i couldnt axept for 1-2 days,thenn i just crayed in secret,so my family woul not see,couse speachely my husband would say i am crasy,but it was so hard to hide,souse i neaded to cray every moment,even i am not the tipe of person,who usualy crying with tears.Now i am siting here,and reading everybody tuching comment in a same situation,couse i swalowing non stopp to not to cry infront of my family,and remembering how was 25. juny last year.Pver 1 year nobody gat in jail,and only dr Murray hes bin charged with wery litle charge.If he ever have to pay for what he did,that will be something very smol,and nobody else (AEG) have to take any responsible.It is just horrible!I am not God believer,but the only thing can make me feel better,is to thinking about,if there is a life after life,thenn Michael see how much he is bin loved by millions,and this millions knows,how much he gave and help peaples,childrens and Earth.What he did was not just nothing.The world will remember him and what he did forever!He is a Legend!

christine canada   June 25th, 2010 3:56 pm ET

Hi Mariau,
I remember your wise words from last year. It is a wonderful feeling to band together with like-minded people – people who love and appreciate Michael. Simply one of a kind in the best sense of the word.

Ellen   June 25th, 2010 4:02 pm ET

Today is very sad for me and all of Michael's fans. One year ago today he was suddenly taken from us. The pain and grief are still heavy in my heart for there will never be another like Michael Jackson. He did everything with love and a passion and energy like no one else. His magic and charisma are so vivid in my mind and always will be. All over the world people are mourning him because he was truly a musical genius and the most versatile and gifted entertainer. His philanthropy matches no one and everything Michael did was with pure, innocent love. He was made to suffer because of the greed and jealousy of certain people and this tore him apart because he was totally innocent. It is hard to live in a world without him and I will love and adore him forever. He made us smile with his beautiful smile and fantastic performances. May he rest in peace and be granted eternal life. I can never say goodbye to Michael – I pray I will be with you one day in paradise.

lostemperor   June 25th, 2010 4:11 pm ET

Remembering Michael, the Greatest artist of our time one year after his death ..
Love lives forever ..
Forgiveness for Dr. Conrad Murray

Jacqueline Kruijzen/mariaU   June 25th, 2010 4:19 pm ET

I ts a year now since michael died on the hands from another person
Its a very sad day for all off us
there a many wonderfull tributes every where aroud the world to honnor
our precius King of pop
Its started all here ,met lots of wonderfull people loved lkl every minut of the day
We laught a lot sheared our feelings to eachother i miss those days
I hope that larry will stop moderaiting this blog so maybe we can all together here againand talked like we used to
i would say hi to all old blogger from lkl
Patty anderson, Lisa S, becky,Lynn, Mary U from Ohio, Terri, Shelby,sarah ,gene, Nicole S.Mariau ,Linda from new york, lora ottawa canada,Samantha south africa RFergie,Allure Stu hungary
Jacquelyn,NicoleS ,maureen UK, Rhonda MourningMJ,
and all the rest from the old bloggers i miss you all
Ilight a candle in loving memory for Michael tonight
I'll keep him in my heart forever
And i will fight for justice for Michael
R.I.P. Michael now its our turn to do something back
love you michael

jacqueline\nl   June 25th, 2010 4:20 pm ET

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I ts a year now since michael died on the hands from another person
love you michael

SuzieQ   June 25th, 2010 4:33 pm ET

Never can say goodbye
No no no no, I
Never can say goodbye

.........

I love you sweet Michael.
Rest in Peace

Mary-Jane   June 25th, 2010 4:41 pm ET

A Tear Drop

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
All that I want to share for ever more

My admiration for all that deeply love
The man who is resting high above

Writhing from pain and feeling
In visions of someday healing

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
Our heart aches to the depths of its core

Millions of hearts grief-stricken and torn
In this time of pain, sorrow and forlorn

Though the tides of time wash ashore
Removing deep pain we once bore

As a tear drop gently falls on the floor
This gentle man will be loved ever more

The angels above are in abound
For the man they now surround

The winds of acceptance is our place
And a smile gently becomes our face

As a tear drop no longer falls on the floor
Now a ship at sea bound for a distant shore

To The Millions of Fans who Dearly Loved Michael

Thank you!

brigidaitaly   June 25th, 2010 5:29 pm ET

Thank you MariaU for remembering all of us and the good times on these blogs : )

It's a year now and it still hurts. My candle for Michael is here, some of his songs playing in the background and I only hope, he is really in a peaceful place where nothing and nobody can hurt him anymore. He deserves it. He gave us so much, we took him for granted. But many of us discovered his pains and struggles only after he was gone. So we can only pray for his soul and promise to never listen to anyone destroying and mocking any other people. Famous or not. The world needs love and understanding. Michael tried to teach us that simple lesson. It's up to us to make that change!

RIP dear angel!
MJ 1958 – 2009
living in our hearts forever!

babycarie   June 25th, 2010 5:35 pm ET

SUZIE Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See the post I left on the children singing bloggy!!!!
Never can say goodbye...and we never will as Michael will always be in our hearts!!
We have the TRUTH!
We love Michael...and we want him to rest in peace!
We respect him in death as in life...and we will continue his message and make that change!!
Love you my Suzie Q!!!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 25th, 2010 5:55 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

my telly i was about to throw
and this is why i will tell you so
they are playing my king thru out the day
but not the complete songs i must say
they have just played will you be there
and as you know i really care
then they cut out the speaking part
the words that came right from his heart
just for a moment i was feeling blue
but those words are engraved in the heart of true
i will come and talk later on today
cos you rock my world is about to play

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Kristy Lynn   June 25th, 2010 6:45 pm ET

Michael.....

The amount of pain, grief, and shock I have experienced from your loss is immeasurable. I never thought it would be possible to suffer such heartache for a person whom I’ve never met personally. Heartache though is exactly what I feel when I think of your passing. I remember the good times; your dancing, your songs, your love for everyone and everything on this plant, and those memories make me smile. I listen to your songs and I feel like you are still here. For just a moment time stands still and I feel that you know you are being thought of. The love you gave to this world will never be forgotten. Your presence is greatly missed but I know that you are smiling down from the Heaves above happy that your love and legacy lives on. Thank you for the memories, thank you for being you. You are a shining star that will live forever.

Kimberly Katsumata   June 25th, 2010 6:48 pm ET

Dear Michael,
I remember coming home and my husband called me shortly after and said “Michael Jackson had died, quick turn on CNN!” I did, and was waiting for the reporters to be wrong that they just reported that they had made a mistake and that you were ok, that sadly did not happen. I was in disbelief saying this can’t be true! I cried and cried. I was angry to that fact that this did not have to happen!!!! A single person, Dr. Murray I hold completely responsible for taking away such a special person, yes you are talented and the best performer there ever will be. But most importantly you were a person who truly cared about people and children, the environment; Heal the world, yes I will do everything I can to carry on your dream. To love each other, to be kind to each other, just helping a person cross the street, hold the door opened for them, or simply smile and say “Hello”, it doesn’t have to be big just be kind to each other. It’s really not that hard that’s what you would want. I love your “This Is It” I am so glad they decided to share this footage of you, how special. When the movie was is the theater my husband and I saw it and enjoyed it very much. One day I said to my husband “I am going to see the “This Is It” movie; he was shocked I had never gone to see a movie twice and by myself, I saw the movie five times!!!! My mom bought me the DVD for my birthday; I told her she had bought the PERFECT present ever!!! My husband and I released a balloon for you today, and we have a black and white cat in which we named “Michael” because he is black and white and we love the song “Black or White” when we released the balloon Michael appeared from nowhere and walked straight up to us. I’d like to think it was your spirit and how appropriate since you loved animals. Tonight we are going to see a “Michael Jackson” tribute laser show in honor of you!! And I know you will be there!! God has put us all on this earth for a reason but a lot of us don’t know what he wants us to do for him, but you did and for that we are eternally grateful. You are an angel and we will miss you so very much, until we see you again, we love you. Our love goes out to your family and children God bless them always.

Purple Haze   June 25th, 2010 8:28 pm ET

If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.

Amena   June 25th, 2010 9:35 pm ET

It's a year later and still the pain of your death is just as strong today as it was on June 25, 2009. I absolutely love you Michael, you were such a caring, compassionate, humble and beautiful person who was so unfairly misjudged. I pray wholeheartedly that god grant you soo much peace to compensate for the misery you endured during your short lifetime...there will never be anyone like you ever again!

GARRETT FROM USA   June 25th, 2010 9:57 pm ET

ON THIS THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF WHEN WE LOST A ONE OF A KIND SOUL IT HELPS ME TO REMEMBER THAT MICHAELS STORY IN NO WAY ENDED A YEAR AGO RATHER JUST ONE CHAPTER OF IT DID. LET'S STAY UNITED AS MICHAELS 'ARMY OF LOVE'. TOGETHER WE'LL MAKE SURE THAT THIS THE NEXT CHAPTER IN HIS STORY IS SO BIG AND MONUMEMTUS THAT MICHAEL WILL BE REMEMBERED THROUGH~OUT THE UPCOMING GENERATIONS. LET'S MAKE SURE OUR DOINGS WOULD MAKE MICHAEL PROUD OF US. AFTERALL WE REPRESENT HIM NOW. AS HARD AS IT IS TO DO AT TIMES WE NEED TO DRAW STRENGTH FROM EACH OTHER AND CARRY ON MESSAGE OF LOVE THAT MICHAEL HELPED SO MANY OF US SEE IS SO IMPORTANT. AFTERALL MICHAEL SPEAKS THROUGH US NOW. KEEP SPREADING GODS LOVE LIKE MICHAEL DID.

andra   June 25th, 2010 9:57 pm ET

There is no other words to describe "Michael Jackson" but the greatest.. He will always and forever be the king of pop. When I learned of his death I was @ work and I thought my co-workers were joking until I returned home.. Was a sad day.. My 6 year old dances to his music, all my children have grown interested n his music. He will forever live thru his lyrics.. God bless the jackson family and his children..

Jamie   June 25th, 2010 10:16 pm ET

Wow...I just can't believe it's been a year already! Where does all of this time go? I remember the day last summer when Michael died. No one could believe it. And now, no one can believe it's been a year without him. It's just...A shocker. It has been for 1 year now. I miss him so much.

lois48   June 26th, 2010 12:05 am ET

Do you remember the time
You rocked my world
You drove me wild
Was it scary for you
Can you feel it

There is something about you baby
That makes me want to give it to you
It’s just another part of me
I want you back
The way you make me feel
Is Unbreakable

The way you love me
You’ve got a Friend
Dear Michael
I didn’t mean to hurt you

Maybe Tomorrow
At the Break of Dawn
You Will Give in to Me
And Never Say Good Bye

Crystina penn   June 26th, 2010 12:58 am ET

I had no idea that this incredible mans death would hit me so hard. But it did, and it still hurts a year later. I miss him so much and dearly wish he was here still. Why did things have to happen the way they happened? It doesnt seem fair. But we must remain strong, and remember all the good times. RIP and love to MJ the KING OF POP

KAREEN WILLIAMS   June 26th, 2010 2:28 am ET

I will never forget the day Michael died because that same day two thieves tried to rob my hangbad , but couldn't. I still cry like a baby every time I watch an MJ video, especially when I watch or listen to "YOU ROCK MY WORLD". I would've liked to meet him, but unfortunatelly that's impossible 'cause nothing is going to bring him back. I think we most focus on his legacy which is not only music. He has become a wake up call for parents who do not take good care of their gifted children, friends who abandon those in need, and us that always believe all the bad things the tabloids post and to doctors who make profit out of others needs. I understand Michael in a way because I too, suffer from insomnia, the only difference is that Michael was worried about not getting any sleep. I stopped worrying about that long time ago. I wonder why and when his insomnia began? God bless you all.

Kimberly Katsumata   June 26th, 2010 3:00 am ET

I have to leave another message. My husband and I saw the tribute the "Michael Jackson" laser show. The show was excellant, you would be proud of the person who performed your songs, but you know this because I'm sure you were there!! However, we all know there is only one you, the king of pop! Tonight I felt the unbearable pain I felt one year ago today. You brought so much love to this world we lost an angel. One year for your birthday my husband and I sent you two water guns, and a magnet which said" I get up, I walk, I fall down, Meanwhile I keep on dancing" I know this is what you are doing in heaven. Until we see you again Michael, we love you so very much and you will live in are hearts forever.

virgolove916   June 26th, 2010 3:16 am ET

I got an mj tat of his face on my leg......he is tha best there EVVVER WAS......I pray the WHOLE truth of the matter is brought to the light......R.I.P. M.J. ....LOVE U = )

farah   June 26th, 2010 4:04 am ET

Will miss MJ Forever. Rest in eternal peace sweet angle.

Yolande Mengue   June 26th, 2010 5:33 am ET

Can't still believe it, too hard that pain.
I love you so much MJ THE GENIUS. Feeling difficult to express.

Marin-indonesia   June 26th, 2010 5:54 am ET

Wow... I can't believe it's a year, feel like yesterday when I turn on my tv early morning and shade my unstopable tears. For all the blogger, we shared our grieve, our joy, jokes, laugh and our love for this incredible man. Michael Jackson, I love you and will always do.

Maria Copelli   June 26th, 2010 7:18 am ET

@ALL, Good morning ! And have we all noticed there are 7 new blogs? M.J.'s favorite number ....just another coencidence ....Love Maria C.

Maria Copelli   June 26th, 2010 7:30 am ET

Pixie Dust ! With so many 7 ! new blogs ,I hope you are doing fine today !T.m.z. has been filiming 'trash cans ' again....another 'coencidence'. Torch Lit ...held high ..holding hands from All over the world .Love to you see u soon ,somewhere ! LOL...Love Maria C,...P.S.I am gald the children are in Hawaii ,i wished I were with them too! smile.....

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 26th, 2010 8:32 am ET

Have missed you on the blogs mariau and all the others as well. Great comments.

Yes, we are crazy fans aren't we, lol.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 26th, 2010 8:43 am ET

@GARRETT FROM USA June 25th, 2010 9:57 pm ET

Well said.

MJ'S ARMY OF LOVE

Tom   June 26th, 2010 12:13 pm ET

RIPMJJ

Bruce Katumata   June 26th, 2010 2:36 pm ET

Dear Michael,
We love you and honored you by releasing a single balloon because you were a single individual that touched millions of people around the world with message of love. May we all use your examples of love forever. We miss you and may you find in heaven what you could not here on earth.

mary jackson   June 26th, 2010 3:05 pm ET

Michael
God saw you getting tired
your beautiful work he admired
you labored with a smile
so I know you were God's child
you gave us your love from a heart
of gold and Michael how eager I were to
return your love softly and gently God call
we know you want to say goodbye to us all
but quickly he took you home on to be with
him in the sky RIP Michael and I will always
Love you God Bless

"Pixie Dust "   June 26th, 2010 8:29 pm ET

Maria C.I am doing quite fine.Yes so many blogs, but I'm loving it.I truly enjoy all the comments.Thanks for the info.(Love and Smiles) to you.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 27th, 2010 5:04 am ET

This is such a beautiful song of MJ's that I wanted to post it here in honour of him. Most of his songs stand out but this one stands out more to me. This one goes straight to the heart.

Michael Jackson – Cry (with lyrics)

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

Change the world

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 27th, 2010 8:28 am ET

I first started coming to these blogs in September 2009 I think it was and have been thankful to be able to unite with others from around the world in a common bond of love for MJ. Since then I have become addicted.

It is hard to believe a year has gone already since that day. It will probably get tougher by the year. I don't know.

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 1:11 pm ET

Maria C,How are you this fine Sunday morning,keep that torch held high,I am there right with you.Have a wonderful day sending many smiles your way.

etoki ngolle   June 27th, 2010 4:32 pm ET

hi i love jackson bye please write me see u

Dirty Diana   June 27th, 2010 5:29 pm ET

I, too have not been here for many months and blogged last summer is a dazed state of utter disbelief. One year later and I am still feeling just as sad and gut-wrenched. What a huge magnitude of a loss that I think we are all astill trying to comprehend. There will never be another Michael Jackson, not even close....in talent, humility, generosity nor charisma. Nice to see all the familiar people ..........We will remember Michael for the rest of our lives and miss his brilliance and light forever.

"Pixie Dust "   June 27th, 2010 7:58 pm ET

Jessie from Auckland,NZ.Thanks for posting the lyrics to Michael's song cry,I agree with you 100%,it goes straight to the heart.(Smiles) to you.

Maria Copelli   June 28th, 2010 12:32 pm ET

Pixie HI! My computer is not working ,so i am at work ,typing ! I hope tp be up and running tomorrow! Gee so much is going on....B.E.T. awards etc etc! I hope Michaels children ,had a nice time,and lots if fun and sun in Hawaii! Dont you? smile......thanks for saying hi to me ! see u soon ,I hold my torch ,high.......truth ,justice ,and restoration ,of Michaels good name ...Love Maria C.

Mr.A.....wherever you are ,please know we miss you ,and hope you are enjoying the sun ,and all the flowers that makes us feel so good inside! I will pour you some peach and ginger tea next time you visit! Love ,and Many warm hugs ....Maria C.

Beverly Chicago ,my sister! Good to chat with you ,thank you for the call ,it made my night ! I so miss my p.c.! Love You Maria C.'

Katie from Brazil   June 28th, 2010 4:41 pm ET

It is just so hard to believe it has been one year past.
Thanks Larry and Cnn for the tribute to Micheal Jackson.
Michael united the world beyond limits, he had no boundries. Michael broke barriers and opened many doors. He was a teacher, a visionary, a genuis. But most of all he was a great Dad.
I miss you Michael with all my heart. You were my inspiration from childhood on.
We will continue to keep your dream alive of Healng this world and saving it for our children.
~ I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON~YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART~

"Pixie Dust "   June 28th, 2010 5:56 pm ET

Maria C, Ya we all know how computers can be.Yes I sure hope they had a lot of fun, Keep that torch held high, I am right with you.Have a wonderful day Maria Love and smiles to you.

Rock With You Horsegirl   June 30th, 2010 1:47 am ET

It has been a busy weekend! My remembrance of Michael is that he was a very talented person, but I also believe that he needs to be remembered as a human being who was just like us and not as an idol.

"Pixie Dust "   June 30th, 2010 12:56 pm ET

Rock With You Horsegirl, Thank you for sharing the videos,The impersonator he was very good ,I must say.The one with Micheal and the children is just so sweet,Michael most certainly had a heart for children.The children seemed so content around Michael. a beautiful sight.(Smiles) to you.

Rock With You Horsegirl   July 1st, 2010 2:26 am ET

@Pixie Dust, your welcome, smiles back!

HOLLYROCK   July 9th, 2010 1:45 pm ET

THERE ARE THOSE WHO THINK THAT MICHAEL'S FANS ARE HURTING JUST BECAUSE WE LOST OUR ICON AND OUR KING OF POP BUT TRUST ME, OUR HURT IS PROFOUNDLY DEEPER THAN THAT. IN FACT, IF WE COULD SOMEHOW HAVE MICHAEL BACK, WE WOULD'NT CARE IF HE NEVER SANG OR DANCED AGAIN, WE WOULD JUST WANT HIM AS WE DO NOW. AND NO, WE WERE NOT HIS BLOOD FAMILY AS SOME HAVE POINTED OUT BUT OUR HEARTS NEVER KNEW THE DIFFERENCE. MICHAEL IS A PART OF OUR FAMILY AS WE WERE HIS AND WE WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE HIM BACK. PLEASE RESPECT OUR LOVE AND OUR GRIEF AS WE WOULD DO FOR YOU. LOVE , HOLLYROCK

dawnmarie   July 23rd, 2010 11:45 am ET

Good Afternoon to all – I still remember Michael, it hasn't been a day that he is not in my thoughts, I play his music EVERYDAY, watch a DVD, go on youtube, sometime I can't bare to hear him and i start to feel very sad and I cry> I keep saying in my mind WHY and I WANT him back so much even now I have started to cry. I trully miss him it 's like he has become a part of me and I and glad I love that feeling inside of me. I will defend and LOVE Michael for the rest of my life. L.O.V.E

dawnmarie   July 23rd, 2010 11:49 am ET

@HOLLYROCK – WELL SAID

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter