CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 15, 2010

Jackson Doc Keeping His License

Posted: 04:02 PM ET

A Los Angeles, California, judge refused Monday to ban Dr. Conrad Murray, charged with involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death, from practicing medicine in the state.

The California medical board had asked the judge to add the prohibition to bail conditions for Murray, who was the pop star's personal physician when he died.

Michael Jackson's parents, Joe and Katherine, sat next to each other on the front row in the small courtroom, along with the pop icon's brothers Jermaine and Randy and sister LaToya Jackson.

"Dr. Murray's the fall guy," Jermaine Jackson said after the hearing. "This is bulls**t."

Several members of the Jackson family have said they suspect that Michael Jackson's death was the result of a murder conspiracy, although they've not made public any evidence. A lawyer for Joe Jackson has said he was preparing a civil wrongful-death lawsuit in the singer's death.

Judge Michael Pastor set August 23 as the date for the start of the preliminary hearing for Murray, which the prosecutor said could last a week.

Murray's defense lawyers argued that the state was "forum shopping" by asking Pastor to reverse the decision by the first judge in the case not to suspend Murray's license.

Pastor agreed. "I simply don't have the ability to revisit the actions of one of my colleagues," he said.

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Michael Jackson

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 4:10 pm ET

Who would want this man as their doctor??
Seriously, he killed his patient, and is still able to practice medicine??
Unbelievable.
The judge was stuck or I believe he would have revoked Murray's license.
Attorney General and Cal. Med. Board put up a good fight...it is a matter of time for this evil man.

Purple Haze   June 15th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
– Michael Jackson –

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 15th, 2010 4:23 pm ET

this was hardly a big surprise
i believe the truth and not the lies
this journey sure is a license to thrill
just simmer down now all just chill
cos in the end love and light will rule
and one by one the evil will fall

pitt03   June 15th, 2010 4:28 pm ET

wow...TMZ does a really good job of interviewing Michael's grieving family members and Arnold Klein before every hearing.
I guess any negative press is better than any press at all.
Michael Jackson is so loved and we love his entire family and ya know...even DEATH has not stopped these feelings.....so keep talking.......at least Michael is away from this hell on earth and he can
rest now. Sleep on Michael. We will see you again.

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

'Taking away his income as a doctor would be a "death nail" in Murray's defense, because he then could not afford to pay for his lawyers or expert witnesses, a spokeswoman for the defense team said.
************************************************************************
A better choice of words maybe??
He killed his patient, and that is why he should not retain his license.
Regardless of what you may think of Michael Jackson, the fact is this man killed his patient with a massive overdose of a drug he had no business administering in a home.. And that alone should have been reason to revoke his privilege to practice medicine. He sold himself out for money and killed his patient in the process. Unethical negligent killer.

kate   June 15th, 2010 4:36 pm ET

not surprised. evil will prevail at the end of days. yup. first they killed his spirit, now his body. mj has been a target for very long time.

justice   June 15th, 2010 4:44 pm ET

in a world full of hate , we must dare to hope, in a world full of dispair, we must still beleive..MJ. you were so misunderstood, I blame the american media/press.

Maria Copelli   June 15th, 2010 4:48 pm ET

@all ,Let the truth unfurl......Love Maria C.
P.S. I am hoping the for Peace here on this blog ....

leave mj alone   June 15th, 2010 4:50 pm ET

Just look at the doctors eyes and face, you can tell he had a hand in this. The eyes are the window to your soul. Jackson's eyes are so good and genuine. I don't beleive anything they say about mj anymore. I use my God given instinct. period.

leave mj alone   June 15th, 2010 4:51 pm ET

where did my comments go, what the ?

leave mj alone   June 15th, 2010 4:53 pm ET

why does my comments to defend mj gone, what is going on here.

Smith in Oregon   June 15th, 2010 4:53 pm ET

Yet another victory for Dr. Murray. And with this latest episode, a great many of Dr. Murray's patients are speaking up and supporting Dr. Murray as well.

Anyeli16@hotmail.com   June 15th, 2010 4:59 pm ET

That is a shame that a killer stell walkin I home they put him in jail soon for killing Mj

leave mj alone   June 15th, 2010 5:00 pm ET

let me try again, don't take away my comments this time . mj was set up in life and in death. who is behind this. his fans are not dumb, we see through all the lies. i caught the media/press in so many lies aboutt mj. leave mj alone, the more you harass him now, the more clear it will be that it's all a big set up.

cris   June 15th, 2010 5:02 pm ET

With great remark, and great divide
"My kindgdom for a day" Mike cried
And then he died
For those who hate and those who seek
The heart of a star is merely meek
Don't throw a stone to those who are nearer
Show some L.O.V.E. for The Man in the Mirror

R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 5:13 pm ET

cris
That is very cool.

Sadly the truth has unfurled...that truth is Michael died June 25, 2009, almost one year ago.
And yes, RIP Michael Joseph Jackson.

Love lives forever.   June 15th, 2010 5:17 pm ET

The bigger the star, the bigger the target (MJ).
At his peak, there was no one bigger than Michael Jackson.

“A million times we've needed you,
A million tears we've cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we love you still,
In our hearts you hold a place,
No one else will ever fill.
It broke our hearts to lose you,
But you didn't go alone,
Part of us went with you,
The day He called you home.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we will never part,
God has you in his keeping,
We have you in our heart”.

Our lives go by at lightning speed, we laugh, we dance, we sing, we cry, we mourn, we pray, we love and we live. Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. It is hard to believe that a year has already gone by since Michael Jackson passed away.
I am proud to say I am a fan and have followed his career through the 40 plus years, I watched him grow from a child prodigy into a global icon who died too soon, he was a phenomenon and a once in a lifetime talent and we were blessed to witness his genius. His musical talent was beyond extraordinary and when you revisit the words to his songs, poems and writings it becomes more and more evident that he was a gifted visionary and was no ordinary man or spirit by far. His time on this earth was spent talking and singing about love, harmony, peace and healing the planet, he gave us hope both through his songs and his humanitarian efforts. There was so much more to him than meets the eye. The mark he left on music and popular culture will surely never fade and I will remember him forever for his philanthropy and will always admire him because he opened his wallet, his home and most importantly his heart, he gave the underprivileged, the sick and the dying children of the world a sense of self worth. I witnessed a whole life go by and now it is over, he was human, no more no less.

When I hear a song, see a picture, I will stop and remember you fondly with smiles, love and always, as a sincere, caring human being who wanted nothing more than to “Heal the World”. Michael, thank you for sharing your God-given talent and giving us a lifetime of your heart. A heavy laden soul now at peace.

Like all the greats, he left behind his art to be enjoyed forever. don't cry because he is gone, dance so he lives on..................

Anyeli16@hotmail.com   June 15th, 2010 5:18 pm ET

He still walkig free and justed is not done For Michael Jackson

Anyeli16@hotmail.com   June 15th, 2010 5:22 pm ET

Is almost a years and justed is not done for Michael Jackson

Anyeli16@hotmail.com   June 15th, 2010 5:23 pm ET

We need justed for mj

gerald Jolly   June 15th, 2010 5:30 pm ET

Well folks, I predicted this five months ago when everyone thougth this scoundrel would go to prison.

It proves that with enough money and influence people can even get away for killing an "ICON"

Is this justice?? Absolutely not

Is this a travesty?? Absolutely Yes.

It would be interesting to know how many other celebrities he is treating, and when will the next injustice be perpetrated by this incompetent boob.

Mr. A   June 15th, 2010 5:32 pm ET

My comments are not posting...not any of them. Why? I have been trying to post since yesterday.😦

Judie   June 15th, 2010 5:37 pm ET

We are not surprised in the least about the outcome of Pastor's decision and I agree with Jermaine.... bulls**t it's always been about the bulls**t that MJ went through his whole life,why would it stop now.

Summer Sparger   June 15th, 2010 5:57 pm ET

I'm far from happy about the decision, but it doesn't matter much anyways because who the hell is going to hire him after all this anyways?

I love you, Michael...may you rest in peace!

Purple Haze   June 15th, 2010 6:06 pm ET

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
– Michael Jackson –

CuriousCat   June 15th, 2010 6:16 pm ET

@all – here's some good news

Just read in the WSJ that "Ubisoft Entertainment" plans to release a video game based on Michael Jackson's music. Players earn points by emulating MJ's signature dance moves choreagraphed to his best-known songs. Game has motion-sensing interface and will be used for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.

Game will be ready for Christmas sales.

MJ YOU JUST KEEP ON ROCKING !!!!!!!

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 15th, 2010 6:56 pm ET

This is a small skirmish in what is going to be a marathon. So Dr. M didn't loose his Cali med license. Who is going to allow him to treat them anyway? Dr. M is no longer practicing medicine in California and does not appear to have any desire to do so at this time. Dr. M is apparently only actively practicing in Texas. If he were to loose his license there, he would feel the pinch. The medical boards in all 3 states can take steps to limit or terminate Dr. M's ability to practice medicine in their jurisdictions.

Lets look at the bigger picture. The preliminary hearing is set to begin August 23 and could last a week or more. This is when the case is going to be laid out. This case is far from over, it has really yet to begin. Hopefully the prosecution has everything they need to convince Judge Pastor to set the matter for trial. Murray is going to be spending a lot more time in a court room, and the issues are going to be more important than whether or not he looses his medical license pendente lite. It is too soon to predict the outcome of this case as we do not as yet understand what the prosecution is preparing. Let's see what happens in August before we start complaining that the system didn't work. IMHO of course. If this matter is set for trial, I am sure we will be here blogging about it next summer, and possibly the following as well.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

loraottawacanada   June 15th, 2010 7:06 pm ET

babycarie

You are still here....how are you and the baby?

When Murray goes to jail he will automatically lose his licence...no worries!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 15th, 2010 7:12 pm ET

stop being weighed down by all these lies
the truth is there before your eyes
its all so very clear to me
that nothing is what it seems to be
you dont need a license to use your mind
look for the truth now dont stay blind
yes there has been tears and pain
it doesnt have to be in vain
just say you believe in him
now its time to join your king

tina   June 15th, 2010 7:14 pm ET

I can't believe anyone would be his followers. Maybe these people have been brainwashed because they are not in their right minds. This guy is going to get away with murder. Michael was murdered to make people rich and guess what it's working. You fought a good battle MJ but no one could endure what they put you through and come out alive. RIP

FrYrEyesOnly - Jen   June 15th, 2010 7:32 pm ET

Does anyone trust this person for being a doctor ever? I don't think I would.
jma

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 7:35 pm ET

Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains

Originally posted 60 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0615_randyjackson_bnTMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital - Huntington Memorial in Pasadena - and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 7:43 pm ET

Hi Lora!!
Yeah, still here! Hard at times but I try to be Michael's truth amidst the often times saturation of hoax garbage. How anyone can look at Katherine's face on the previous blog and have any doubt that Michael died...they are not looking for truth.
Baby is wonderful...and this has been nice to have tp pass the time, being somewhat home bound. Thank you for asking! Thank God for whoever invented the bouncy seat...she loves it!!
Murray will get his...I will have faith that the system will work for MIchael. Iwish Tom Mesereau was part of the prosecution..
Great to see you back!!!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 15th, 2010 8:00 pm ET

oh my gosh i hope this is not true
but randy i will pray for you
someone here does surprise me
they seem to love t m z
call me crazy call me insane
its now confirmed they are on that train

Maria Copelli   June 15th, 2010 8:03 pm ET

Mr Anonymous good to see you here ! Please keep on trying to comment .......Looking forward to seeing your thoughts. Love and many many warm hugs ,Maria C.

Roma,@ 5;56p.m. Excellent comment ,I look forward to seeing more from you! Right on....Charles Thomson has written the article of the year ! We ALL must support his work, in any way we can ! Love Maria C.

Maria Copelli   June 15th, 2010 8:52 pm ET

Randy ,I hope and pray you will get any and the best medical attention you need ! Please be well,we are here for you Randy ! Love and many ,many heartfelt hugs ..Maria C.

Judie   June 15th, 2010 9:05 pm ET

I'm sure Randy had chest pains because CM is getting away with murder! Take care Randy and stay strong you are part of his voice now and the more voices the better our chances are for justice to come about.

Kaylene   June 15th, 2010 9:19 pm ET

PS- I'm reaaally worried about Randy–this should NOT be happening.😦

Maura   June 15th, 2010 9:32 pm ET

Oh poor Randy!😦😦 I hope the doctor will run all the tests you need to make sure you are okay. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please be well. Sending you love and hugs

@Mr. A
I'm happy to see you. I'm sorry your posts are not coming through.😦 I hope they come through very soon. I hope you've been doing well lately. Love always and hugs

@cris
Great to see you here. I hope you're doing well. I like how your post said show some love for the man in the mirror.🙂 Love and hugs

@Maria C
Great to see you here. Your posts are always so wonderful! I hope you're doing well. Love and hugs

@Rhonda, Angel Pie, Letta, Mary-Jane,etc.
Sending plenty of love and hugs

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 15th, 2010 10:18 pm ET

take them down one by one
expose them all for what they have done
lift this dark cloud far away
and feel the sunshine everyday
this is it your great escape
the chance you knew you had to take
all my love to you i send
true blue my king right to the end

Marguerite   June 15th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

Mr. A- Hi, how are you doing?

cris- Loved your poem.

I refuse to say anything bad or negative about MJ and I also refuse to say anything bad or negative about Dr. Murray. Keep in mind nothing is as it seems.

Everyone- The word of the day is "ignore". I don't know who these new posters are but we need to ignore the negative comments.

Maria Copelli   June 15th, 2010 10:37 pm ET

Maura,great to see you ! So nice to see positive vibes on here , I simply felt like a wrung out rag doll...LOL . The cruel comments are heartless, You are sweet Maura ,and I enjoy your comments .Love Maria C/

Angel Pie   June 15th, 2010 10:52 pm ET

Thank you Larry in putting a new blog that has nothing to do with family squabbles. Please keep it that way.

As for Dr. Conrad Murray, I'm shocked I tell ya...shocked...NOT. I knew nothing won't happen to him. The drama is still in play...so sit back and watch it unfold. I believe he has a hearing in August also, I too say nothing won't happen.

@ Mr A –
awww sorry that your comments were unable to be posted. I too had that problem in the previous blog. It was awaiting for moderation and it was gone. I guess mines was too harsh I suppose. So your not alone. I suggest next time copy and wait and if you don't see it – repost again.

@ Maura –
Love and Hugs back to ya kiddo.

shell517nj   June 15th, 2010 10:52 pm ET

I really don't care what happens to Dr. Murray before the trial, as long as in the end, there is justice for Michael. so sad he's gone. If I could only, turn back time. Miss you more. RIP Michael Jackson.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 15th, 2010 10:52 pm ET

Well, Here we go again. Not sure what I can add to this article, some feel's that CM, is getting away, but on the other hand is he really? That is something one must know. so with that said I done,

@Love Lives Forever
Love your poem posted @5:17 it was really beautifully said. Also, I enjoyed reading your comment . Nicely stated. Please continue to post it seem that I enjoy what you have to say. Thanks for sharing all this with us on the blog. Hugs Letta

@Mr A
ummmm so sorry to hear that your post have not made it to the blog. Don't feel like the only one it has happen to me serveral times. Just, keep trying and don't give up. Looking forward to reading with you have to say. Since, this is the only way, these days. Hugs, Love & many, many Blessings. Letta

@Maura
hey little one. How are u doing, hope that you are enjoying your summer. Glad to see that you have posted. thanks for the Love & Blessings and hahahaha sending them back your way. Hope to see you soon. Love , Hugs and Lots of Blessings to you Maura. Letta

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THER

MourningMJ   June 15th, 2010 11:04 pm ET

@BABYCARIE-
Don't know what happened to my post, lol. Hope you and BC are well! Read in the other blog that Mr. Carie went to help out with the oil spill, what a hero, how American! Love and blessing to you, Mr. Carie and BC! Do you need directions again? Let me know...

@JUDIE- 9:05, well said!

May God watch over Randy Jackson & the Jackson family... Lord, please take care of him. Maybe Michael can sit on his shoulder for a while....~~

ihmj xoxo
1958-2009
Forever Michael ~~

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Judie
Yes...the idea that their brother was murdered and his killer is free to go on with his life is taking a toll on all the family. Poor Katherine....I really don't know how much more that poor woman can take.

shell517nj June 15th, 2010 10:52 pm ET
I am sure Katherine is thinking the same thing in the photo on the previous blog. Her pain is so evident and just heartbreaking.
RIP Sweet Michael.

Lucero (Mexico)   June 15th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

@Dear Michael🙂
You are always in my prayers. I believe in God's justice. You are not alone. We are here with you.

@Randy.
Animo !! My best wishes for you. I hope you fine.

@Dear Bloggers.
Sending all my love for you. Take care and Blessings!!

MEXICO LOVES MJ!!

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 11:18 pm ET

MMJ!!!!!!!!
Hello my love!
Yes he is in the gulf and is exhausted...it is extremely hot and they have to wear hazmat garb. He is hoping there will be more people to volunteer. At this point they need manpower, so anyone who can be there to assist please go!! He is my hero!

My heart breaks for Katherine. I am sure she is panicked with Randy...this is such a tragedy in so many ways.
That photo of Katherine on the previous blog really crushes me. It reminds me of my mom after my brother died. That vacant heartbroken stare. Such sadness.
Love to you sweet MMJ!!

babycarie   June 15th, 2010 11:36 pm ET

Lucero (Mexico) June 15th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

Hola Lucero!!
"God's justice'...amen!!!
Beautiful post...love to you as well!!!

RIP Sweet Michael
Peace all.

Lucero (Mexico)   June 15th, 2010 11:52 pm ET

@ Babycarie
Hola ! Its nice to see you again. Goodnite and sweet dreams. God bless you and your beautiful family.

MEXICO LOVES MJ!!

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 15th, 2010 11:55 pm ET

Sorry to hear about Randy. Hope that is getting better. My Prayer goes out the Randy as we as the Whole Jackson family. this is truely a sad time. Hope, that Randy get's bettet soon.

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THER

Lori - Justice for Michael   June 16th, 2010 12:08 am ET

@Lucero!!! I always miss you when you are on the bloggy. I hope you are doing well. I chat often with Mara and I know she says "hi" to you as well! One of these days we will all be on the bloggy at the same time. I think that many of the original bloggers may be here on 25 June. You can always come find us at 2300 Jaxon St.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Randy, the Jackson Family need all of their strength now.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

cris   June 16th, 2010 12:15 am ET

The chest pain was caused by anxiety. Please continue to keep Randy in your prayers! Love you all...

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 12:18 am ET

Just read this on Google. One hour ago Randy Jackson was hospitalized for chest pains. My prayers and thoughts go to him and his family.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 12:19 am ET

Maria C, Yes let's hope this blog stays more peaceful.Way too many nasty posts that were made here lately.Stay positive,I am still holding your hand tight( I won't let go)Smiles from the heart.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 12:20 am ET

cris,Very impressed with the poetry,Thnaks for sharing.Sending (Smiles) your way.

Ginger   June 16th, 2010 12:46 am ET

This man Killed MJ. He was there and went to call his lawyer. He knew that MJ died. Didnt call for help. He should have his licsene removed, he killed this man for money. WHo want Dr Conrad Murray as a DR. WHO CAN TRUST HIM.

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 12:48 am ET

cris- Strange I posted here about Randy being hospitalized for chest pains and it isn't here. He and his family are in my prayers.

Ginger   June 16th, 2010 12:49 am ET

Well He will go on as a doctor. It happen in the great USA. We let it go one.

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 12:51 am ET

Strange, th epost was posted then it wasn't here. I did a refresh and it is there again.lol

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 12:53 am ET

Marguerite,Yes prayers and best wishes for Randy.Smiles from the heart to all of the Jackson family.

cris   June 16th, 2010 1:02 am ET

Thank you all, I'm so glad you loved my poem. I stated it from my heart. I hope the blog will return to normalcy. Stay Strong and Love you all.

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 1:07 am ET

cris- You say you have short hair. Seems like I remembered reading late last summer that MJ's hair was actually short as well. The wigs/hair pieces he wore were straight haired and othere wigs were curly. All I can say is......... hmmmmm LSHISOS

Mr. A   June 16th, 2010 1:07 am ET

Why is anyone surprised by this latest update regarding Conrad Murray and his medical license? Isn't it all quite obvious? NO? This man didn't murder/kill anyone....certainly not Michael.

@Maura
@Letta
@Maria Copelli
@Angel Pie

Hello, and thank you all for your kind and encouraging words! I truly appreciate them... yes really.🙂 I was beginning to worry a bit...just a tad bit. I thought maybe my comments were thought to be offensive or inappropriate in someway. Most of my comments were also deleted. Go figure... I responded to each of your wonderfully written posts yesterday, well I attempted to anyway. I am terribly sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to all of you. I will retype every single word and stay up the remainder of the night if I have to. I will write to all of you on the appropriate blog...meaning the previous one. I hope and pray that you're all in good health and spirits. I wish you all a pleasant and peaceful sleep.

@Marguerite

Hello Marguerite, how are you tonight dear? I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your OPUS yet...that's quite strange, Marguerite. All I know who ordered have recieved them, some long, long ago. Did you receive a refund? I sure hope so.

@Love lives forever

Such a lovely poem and words that you have expressed and shared with us here. Stopped me in my tracks! Moved me, touched me in ways that I couldn't begin to explain here tonight. Your genuine...pure love, admiration, and unwavering support for Michael is very clear and evident. Your words are DEEP and they flowed directly from your heart and soul...that's beautiful! They are beautiful words from a beautiful soul...truly! Sending many, many hugs to you.

@cris

Your poem is very beautiful and deep also.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 1:14 am ET

Marguerite,hmmm?got me on that one,strange it is.(Smiles) to you.

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 1:24 am ET

Mr A-- I am fantastic, as always.rofl You can say that again, MJ did not kill MJ and MJ is very much alive. LOL I thought it was strange as well not receiving the Opus but I did get a refund of my money after waiting for 4 and a half months.

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   June 16th, 2010 1:27 am ET

Hoe pays the defence of Murray?????

This is AMERICA!!!!

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 1:28 am ET

Pixie Dust– MJ's own hair according to what I read way back last year was actually short. Cris says his own hair is actually short. Hmmm Sure does make a person wonder...... LSHISOS

cris- You know me I love to tease you. lol Love to you my friend.

Maura   June 16th, 2010 1:29 am ET

@Mr. A
Awwww it's ok hon. Don't worry about retyping those posts. I know where your heart is at always. Please don't worry, get some rest. Love always

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 1:30 am ET

Night ,staying strong and positive.(Smiles) to all.

Maura   June 16th, 2010 1:34 am ET

@Maria, Letta, Angel Pie
Thank you darlings. Always great to see you all post. Plenty of love and hugs

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 1:36 am ET

@Mr A
I am doing somewhat okay, treatment today. Thank you for responding back. I look forward to seeing your comments if and when they are posted. I take it that freom your post that you will not be stopping by anytime soon right? Well, I understand if you not able to anymore. Please take care of your health and sleep. Love , Hugs & Lots of Blessings to you. Letta

butterfly   June 16th, 2010 3:22 am ET

Best we keep CM away from treating Randy....😉

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 3:57 am ET

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not
boast, it is not Proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no Records of Wrongs

Love does not delignt in evil but, Rejoices with the Truth.
It always protects, always Trusts, always Hopes, always
serveres.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 4:21 am ET

For each new morning with its light. For rest and shelter of the night. For health and food, for love and friends, For everthing The goodness sends Father of Heaven, we thank thee. R.H .E.

Do unto others as you would have them to to you. (Luke 6:31)

The man who walks' with God always gets to his destination!

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. Vincent Van Gogh

To err is human; to forgive, devine. M.Pope

There would be more sanity, greater peace of mind,
a salvaging of human souls, if people where more kind.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 4:41 am ET

In case some wonder why I post what I do, is I rather have Love , Happiness and Blessings, then to post haste words.

We mutter and sputter,
We fume amd we spurt.
We mumble and grumble:
our feeling are hurt.

We can't understand things
our vision grown dim.
When all that we need is
a moment with Him.

Where your pleasure is, there is your treasures; where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, thee your happiness. A.Augstine

****It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.*******

mariam   June 16th, 2010 5:33 am ET

good luck randy we know ur hurting for your brother

missin MJ   June 16th, 2010 6:25 am ET

Randy, my thoughts are with you and I hope that you are doing much better. Continue to stay strong along with the rest of your family for Michael.

May all have a good day full of love and peace. Cherish your family and friends because we never know what can happen in a moment of time.

Purple Haze   June 16th, 2010 7:01 am ET

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

babycarie   June 16th, 2010 7:56 am ET

Michael died almost one year ago and that is the truth.

Katherine's heart is clearly broken...but looking at her face in that photo brings truth so I am sure those who choose not to see the truth do not really see her pain, her overwhelming agony at losing her beautiful child.

Randy is struggling with the death of his brother Michael...and now he is in physical distress. Randy is one who really seemed close to his brother up to the end.

Michael's death is real, his family's pain and distress is real...and that is the truth.

Murray did kill this patient, a patient that trusted his doctor, paid his doctor very well, to keep him safe. Murray's arrogance and intense greed killed Michael. Randy believes 'others' are involved...only Murray can admit and reveal that truth...and I do not see that ever happening.

Respect Michael's death. He deserves to rest in peace.

To those who would like to help make that change, there is much need of manpower in the gulf...I posted the contacts but is was taken down. Google and find the way...'make that change'!!

Rest in peace sweet Michael.
Dance with God.

missin MJ   June 16th, 2010 8:38 am ET

@letta(IbeLIEve)

Thank you for your thoughts and quotes. Nice way to start the day. Take care as I know this will be a hard day for you. My thoughts are with you.

Maria Copelli   June 16th, 2010 9:37 am ET

Letta,Please now you my dear one ...are in our thoughts and prayers ,as you continue your health treatments,and your deliciuos freshly squeezed o.j.! You are very special Letta ,and we all Love you very very much ! Maria C.
Pixie dust ,you are a little sweetheart ,and you cannot begin to imagine ,how pleasant one's day goes when we are greeted ,so Lovingly .You set a fine example here ,and I too am holding my 'torch ' in one hand ,and your hand in the other ! United We stand......Love ,Hugs Maria C.

cris ,than you for the update on 'Little Bros' Randy ,I know how much he is Loved by his children ,and his entire Family ! This Love will carry him through ,and he will be fine! Sorry for typos ,Love you cris ...Maria C.
Missing m.j. ,I am so happy you are here ! I send Love your way ,and look forward to reading your comments here! Love to you Maria C.
Butterfly .....@3;22a.m.! Keep us smiling ,please we need it! Love .hugs Maria C.

Mr.Anonymous ....So glad you finally got through.And Maura is right ..We know your heart ,sight unseen ....and You are Loved ,and appreciated .Have you enjoyed your tea today? I am sipping mine while I read ,and Bake ,for the Farmers Mkt this Sat .
I send you a warm tight hug ,and Lots of Love .Maria C.

Angel Pie   June 16th, 2010 10:40 am ET

@ Letta –

I too ditto what MissinMJ stated. Thank you very much for those quotes. Sure helps start the day fresh as I enter the "darkness" {Work} HA!

Hope you have a nice day today.

@ Everyone –
Keep it positive =)

Mary-Jane   June 16th, 2010 11:48 am ET

letta(IbeLIEve)

Good Morning Letta, You are a true treasure! Your kindness and beauty are like rain drops that flow down from the heavens and cover the ground resulting in a beautiful mirror reflecting pond. When I gaze in it, I see nothing but beauty.

@ Missinmj

Good Morning my friend! Wishing you a wonderful and prosperous day. May your heart be filled with happiness! I was delighted to come across your post! You are always positive and kind!

Mary-Jane   June 16th, 2010 12:03 pm ET

letta(IbeLIEve) June 16th, 2010 1:36 am

Stay strong during your treatment and remember we are with you .... sending warmth and love your way!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 16th, 2010 12:26 pm ET

@KEEP THE FAITH

come sit with me my child let your worries all run free
i will comfort you my child i will keep you company
i will be your saviour child i will help you in your hour of need
my strength will be your strength my love to you i will feed
let those tears go child just let them all flow out
and if you are feeling angry go right ahead and shout
i will not desert you no matter what you do
if you have a problem together we will get thru
your suffering is my suffering your pain belongs to me
your sorrow is my sorrow everything i see
but as others walk away that i will never do
i am always by your side to help you to get thru
my child it may seem strange these things were meant to be
they are sent to form a test to help you to find me
oh my dear sweet child do not ever feel afraid
dont ever regret decisions or choices you have made
if you look within yourself and search for answers true
you will find a courage which you never knew
i am always watching you just look around and see
softly call out jesus and i wll set you free

missin MJ   June 16th, 2010 12:26 pm ET

@Mary-Jane

Good day to you also. Hope it is going well for you. I hope the after shocks have settled down now for you. I wish you all the best. Take care.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 12:41 pm ET

Marguerite Hmmm,alright.Short hair you say.cris with short hair,That is very interesting I must say.Have a good day Marguerite, catch ya later. Sending (Smiles) your way.

Letta,Thank you so kindly for always,posting with love, happiness and blessings.I truly appreciate it.Reading all that nasty stuff all the time kinda gets to a person,Actually I will start reading if it sounds too negative and nasty I just pass on by,I have no time nor do I choose to waste my time on such ignorance and nastiness.Michael does not nor did he ever deserve the ill remarks made about him,being it written or spoken.Sending (Smiles) form the heart.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 12:46 pm ET

Mary-Jane it is nice to see your post.I really believed you when you made the comment about the earthquake the other night.Hope all is well.Sending (Smiles) your way.

cris   June 16th, 2010 12:50 pm ET

9 days..

cris   June 16th, 2010 1:01 pm ET

Know this...The Man in the Mirror lives through business ventures like the Ubisoft deal, Cirque de Soleil, the new album, merchandise...these as well as others were initiated since 2006-07 so be rest assured that what you see the estate approve were projects and ideas that had been long on the drawing table.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 1:04 pm ET

cris,9 days and ????? (Smiles) to you

Purple Haze   June 16th, 2010 1:25 pm ET

Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.

babycarie   June 16th, 2010 1:53 pm ET

9 days until the year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death!
I don't think it is funny at all, and neither does Katherine, or Michael's three children.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 2:04 pm ET

cris,thanks for giving us insight on The Man in the Mirror, very much appreciated.(Smiles) to you.

SeptSpirit   June 16th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

A mockery of justice.
Murray violated the Hippocratic Oath by administering a potentially deadly drug without having proper monitoring equipment that is essential to administering it safely. He, a cardiologist, performed CPR on a BED. Accident or Murder?
Is that how anyone would want to be treated by their physician? Especially a private physician, being paid handsomely, to ensure your safety while getting a few hours reprieve from debilitating insomnia.
Where is the video tape that went missing from the bedroom? Who took it? Why? Will it resurface?

Maria Copelli   June 16th, 2010 2:12 pm ET

Pixie Dust ......Smiles to you ! Love Maria C.

Dodie   June 16th, 2010 2:28 pm ET

@missin MJ

I am doing find and thank you for asking. It demonstrates your kindness! Always looking forward to reading you posts.

@Pixie Dust

I figured you were surprised by that post... I would have also been surprised at a post like that and asked the same question. Thank you for the smiles. Very sweet of you!!!

Its a beautiful and glorious day!

cris   June 16th, 2010 2:31 pm ET

Pixie Dust...9 days and it will be the 25th..

Mary-Jane   June 16th, 2010 2:31 pm ET

Randy is currently waiting for his results, but the source concludes that he had a mild heart attack, although there has been no official confirmation of that diagnosis.

It is not clear whether Randy Jackson suffered a mild heart attack; however, he is out of the hospital and resting at home. As the time approaches the year of Michael's death, the anxiety and stress on individual family members reliving and mourning his passing will intensify.

My prayers go out to the entire family, especially Katherine!

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 2:40 pm ET

Dodie,nope not surprised by that post,when one is very blunt sometimes one must give a ???? sending more smiles your way.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 2:41 pm ET

cris, thanks for answering the ???????? (Smiles) to you.

Purple Haze   June 16th, 2010 3:25 pm ET

I think I have told you, but if I have not, you must have understood, that a man who has a vision is not able to use the power of it until after he has performed the vision on earth for the people to see.

lola   June 16th, 2010 3:48 pm ET

I don't understand why the judge is concerned about Murray having enough money to pay for his defense. There are public defenders for that purpose. The judge should be more concerned about the future damage and possible lives lost by this quack. I am hoping the medical board steps in and suspends his license........this does not make the medical board look good if it does not. Doctors are held up to a higher standard and this reflects poorly on all doctors if this murderer and fraud is allowed to keep practicing medicine. At a time in our country when our medical coverage is under siege, the medical board should be much more concerned with who they allow to practice medicine.

vivienne   June 16th, 2010 4:42 pm ET

Love you Michael Jackson. Murray loaded him with propoful with such careless, negligent, medical criminal behavior and look at the big money being made since Michael's death for Sony, AEG, and a whole lot of people...They should be accountable for this criminal act of murder..

cris   June 16th, 2010 4:44 pm ET

Tweet from Dunk:

It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!
1:28 PM Jun 14th via web

cris   June 16th, 2010 4:44 pm ET

Little Randy Tweets:

I didn't abandon my brother in 2005, and I sure as H*** won't do it now!
7:41 PM Jun 6th via web

The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course
7:33 PM Jun 6th via web

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 5:20 pm ET

cris,of course,they seem to be a tight knit family, that will always be there for one another.through thick and thin.You know the saying Family is Love and Love is Family,Well you sure can see this with the Jackson family.Bless them all.(Smiles) to you cris and the Jackson family.

Purple Haze   June 16th, 2010 5:39 pm ET

When a truth is not given complete freedom, freedom is not complete.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 6:41 pm ET

Purple Haze,your quotes,ring so true.Thanks for sharing.(Smiles) to you.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 6:44 pm ET

@Angie Pie
Hey sleepy head.(smiles), I am glad to give you a bright star for your day before you enter the darkness. Seriously, I bring me pleasaure knowing that I've done something good and will help other day go better. Thank you for your comment. Love You my friend. Love , Hugs & Blessings. Letta

I've posted this on the other blog as well for you two, Maria and Mary Jane. You two makes me feel joy when I read your post to me thank you again so much for being who you are.

@Maria C
Thank you so much. You give me the strength to follow the light at the end of the tunnel. You show me that there are people like you that show your God given gift, with support and very posititve comments. That is what helps me do what I am doing on here, When I see so much harshness on tht blog that really make me want to show happiness and Love, and Faith, these things that Our Savior, has enstill in me through my chruch and parents. So, this makes me happy to be abe to share with all that I feel and the blog needs sometimes other that harsh words. Thank you Maria C. for your comments I really enjoy reading them. Hug , Love & many Blessing to you. . Letta
@Mary-Jane
omg, Thank you so much for your post. I just try to show that life should be of love, happiness and Faith. I am very happy about your comment it really amaze's me to read such beautiful word. This give me the stength I need to carry on. Mary-Jane you also amazing to me for your caring about what happens on our earth. When I read you post concerning the oil spills and what it is doing it brings tear to my eyes. You are a true treasure yourself because you care about what is happening around us, Thank you so much you have brought lot's of joy to my heart this afternoon from your comment to me. Love , Hugs & Blessing to you. Letta

@Pixie Dust
You are so welcome. I too get tire of negativity, harsh posting pertaining to Michael, so I decided to show the other sides, that can bring Joy, Love, Happines, and Faith with Hope that will make it a better day. This makes me happy that people enjoy what I am doing, Thank you for your comments to me, this bring joy to me. Hugs & Blessings to you ,. Letta

@True-To-You
omg. That is a beautiful post that you done @12:26 – Called Keep the Faith. Love every word of it . Thank you for sharing this. We are need to keep the Faith that all will prevail. Thank you gain . Many Blessings to you. Letta

@Mr. A
Hi, hope that all is well. Hope that you are able to make your comments here, without any problems. I look forward to reading what you have to say to us all. It will be nice, to chat again if or when you find the time too come by. Love, Hugs & Many, Many Blessing to you my friend. Letta

P.S. please forgive any typos that may be on this post. Was not paying attention this morning in the car and smash all four fingers on the car door window.

Everyone hope that you are have a wonderful afternoon or evening which ever it may fall.

JANE DOE FROM USA   June 16th, 2010 8:09 pm ET

ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MURRAY GETTING TO KEEP HIS MEDICAL LICENSE IS THAT IS PATIENTS OUGHT TO WATCH OUT AND LEARN MORE ABOUT HIM. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE SHAME THAT WE AS A SOCIETY HAD A CHANCE TO SEND A POWERFUL MESSAGE TO ALL OF THE FEELGOOD DOCTORS OUT THERE AND WE DID NOTHING. I DON'T THINK THAT SAYS MUCH OF ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT US AS A SOCIETY. I'M MORE THAN FRUSTRATED. I'M DOWNRIGHT MAD. MAY MURRAY GET WHAT'S COMING TO HIM IN HIS AUGUST TRIAL~EVERYTHING AND MORE. LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP.

butterfly   June 16th, 2010 8:42 pm ET

@True-To-You – Beautifully said. Thank you. Yes indeed we must all Keep the Faith. Much Love to you warrior.
@Maria C – Love back to you my dear! Laughing is much better than frowning is my motto.
@Letta – it is always lovely to see your strong spirit on these blogs. Thank you for sharing your love with us all. Bless you.
@cris – my question is, what are you going to do after the 25th pls??? Hugs to you🙂

Much Love and Light to all on the blog.

Tracy   June 16th, 2010 8:45 pm ET

This is Ridiculous! This man is guily of medical negligance and manslaughter at the very least. Why is the california justice system so messed up? Is it because it was Michael Jackson? Is this hopelessly biased ? Michael Jackson no matter what you think of him, was a human being. A man. A person. Who was killed due to the negligence of his doctor. That is the fact. How can this same Doctor keep his license? It's a slap in the face to all good doctors.
What ever happened to do no harm? What happened to the hypocratic oath .. . Californian Judges obviously think it is the hypocracy oath. This is so much more than a slap in the face to all who seek medical professionalism. This says there is none. There wont be any and it can happen to you. Dont think this is so far from all who read this. If this "doctor" gets off , think of all the lowlife medical practitioners who can get off. This man was suppose to be one of the best and that is what Michael paid for. This man has degrees out of the wahzoo..... So think about it people.... THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CANNOT AFFORD THE BEST! YOU ARE LEFT WITH SOME OF THE WORST . Who dont know what they are doing at all. IF this can happen with the "best" what can happen with what your given? And if this guy gets off...do you think it sets a precident if your "mediocre" doctors "kills" you or your loved ones. Will there be justice for you?
Society you better wake up.! Its not about MICHEAL JACKSON GETTING JUSTICE... Its about all of us getting JUSTICE and BEING PROTECTED FROM THE SAME THING THAT KILLED MICHEAL JACKSON IN THE in the end. MEDICAL MALPRACTICE.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 16th, 2010 9:40 pm ET

@tracy my friend

it could be because of this one man
that dodgy doctors do get a ban
he took a chance he did dare
so show the king that you do care
i believe that justice will come thru
and michael know that we love you
wake up society you are right
corruption is what we need to fight
if in michael you believe
you will know the ones that do decieve
a lesson in life for all to heed
love will win never the greed

babycarie   June 16th, 2010 10:15 pm ET

Tracy June 16th, 2010 8:45 pm ET
OMG!! What an excellent post!!!!! You are so correct!!! It is a big WT$!!!
And it really does set a president...if this 'doctor' can murder Michael Jackson and get a slap on the wrist, what does that say about the medical profession as a whole? Doctors should be standing up for justice because this gives the medical profession a bad name...Murray gives doctors a bad name. Murray was bought to do something knowingly unsafe/unethical and out of his line of profession, and in the process killed his patient. That he continues to practice medicine is a huge flaw in the system...one that puts other human beings at risk.

Mary-Jane   June 16th, 2010 10:16 pm ET

@letta(IbeLIEve)

You just brought sunshine into my heart! What a beautiful comment! Ah, 2 kindred souls riding the tides of time.... Take care sweet one!

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 16th, 2010 10:39 pm ET

@Butterfly
Thank you for your kind and sweet comment. Glad that you approve. Hugs , Love & Blessing to you. Letta

@Care Bear
Hello my friend, not sure if you are reading the comments on the blod, but I have not seen you post in a while. Hope that your Health is doing fine. Hope that you are doing well. My prayers are with you everyday. Hugs , Love and Many Healthly Blessing to you. Letta

Maria Copelli   June 16th, 2010 10:40 pm ET

Letta,You are welcomed! And one thing I know ,we cant do anything with out help from our Heavenly Father .....We are all brothers and sisters ,and maybe if we could just look at one another this way ,peace would prevail.Letta ,you keep on shining your light and Love ,it is immeasurable! Love /hugs Maria C.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 16th, 2010 11:28 pm ET

No surprises. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!

Marguerite   June 16th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

MJ is Alive, so of course Murray kep his license.

"Pixie Dust "   June 16th, 2010 11:47 pm ET

Marguerte,Nice comment Big (Smiles) to you !

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 12:02 am ET

Marguerite,I knew you would give me the giggles,but yet some of your posts are quite serious, so I am teeter tottering on your last comment,heck no I go with the giggles.Sending warm hugs and more smiles to you.But I do take you seriously.

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 12:42 am ET

Goodnight , sweet dreams, stay strong and positive.Hopefully tomorrow we will have peace on the blog again.(Smiles) to all.

jake   June 17th, 2010 12:49 am ET

Was it written about in the book of revelation? They can't turn it off or they would have already. So that means they are going to let it spill and we can nothing? And what if the oil is coming out with more force this time and they hit a bigger well then they knew? And this is what keeps the earthquakes at a minimum. I wonder if they started draining one and an adjacent one with a thin wall broke and then hissing and then gas and oil. There will be an earthquake one day as written. I am not going into great detail over the bible and who I am because you won't believe me. Word of god and so I am also one of those last disasters before the end comes. A war breaks out after this earthquake. I doubt it has relevance as far as the earthquake other than the fact that I see no way for you to stop that leak. Those who are business people are lars and thieves and so none of these will enter heaven they keep the name satan or devil in the flesh. The purpose of god was to allow them to sin me as well and search for Christ and find and hear that the bad news is what is truth as well as the good news. The reason parables were used was so satan who IS the devil would not know yet and would be told right and wrong even in the form of revelation before it even happened. And then after it happens the doors springs. And the books are opened. The Lord's life was thrown in here and god came into it and it was a singularity white hot. And He opened it and made things and the days were measured as His light moved over this planet and others with his life in them after making them. And billions of years went by as far as time measured with 24 hour days measured by the rotating earth. And left and the life had sprung out of it all of those years. And went to rest and let the devil mess with earth and try and become part of it being that this is how he tried to kill god before. And so saw those people made in the image of god. The snake did not talk but ate form the plant and she saw it didn't die and she ate and you know the story and God said where have you come from satan. They didn't know they existed in the same way they did after sin came into them and they saw for the first time and knew they were naked and even got horny and had sex and the devil noticed that he had been trapped and will be wound into it. And so there is why in the end after they are raised from death we all will be. Judged by those things written in the books. The tree of life is the reward for satan who is the devil and the life of god's will not be shared with them the next time. Those who were not sickled and beheaded and painlessly and raised in the new earth and heaven to share life of god's again with them and this place you will not remember like sort of um amnesias forever. New body the other one will rot again with no feelings. The rest get the tree of life and then tortured forever and then it is time to do so because the life which left and you gnashed your teeth leaves again but leaves you if you still have not really gotten to know Christ and I mean worship God and NOthing else. The beast is the one who the false prophet works for who appear on tv and sell things of god's they call them god and even promise false miracles. And they work in churches and are business people and teach nothing of god only sing songs and party and are not getting in and are called satan because they don't really know who satan is and movies made about a man called the devil or false prophet or anti christ. Everyone here suffers and Christ allows it for His purpose and kept the meanings secret until now. I am the word of god with Christ's name written on me. Anyone who is a true prophet or saint will also have that and no one will know who they are either. Now in the end it talks of the best and anyone who receives that mark on their hand. Business men lie on commercials and in real life and love those lies and they steal legally because it made America and now the other nations great like her. This great babylon and her oil is the river of her life. Pollution and now oil spill into it and kill at least 1/3 by now. Written so the devil or satan would not get it unless they did the searching and went into the hot and cold uncomfortable places in the bible and learned them. The end is mentioned twice in revelation. And the final angel poured out his little bowl into the air and there was an earthquake and flashes and thunderings and etc. And the end came. Then he showed me the woman and so and so and then later the last two angels. One has the key to the abyss and laid hold of satan who IS the decil and the earth it is again alive on and death not found and thrown into the center of the galaxy black hole bottomless pit and time slowly stops and then they are set free and satan gather ed them together they all gathered each other for the war like sands of the seas all trying to kill everyone else and cant die. And then the first heaven and earth all of them here vanished and fled away and went back to the singularity and vanished beyond and nothing holds it open and they are trapped in a knot in space time. That thousad years goes looping forever and they alresady lived it and cannot die and vanish in it. ANd he added infinite almost extra energy in heat that will burn forever and ever. And the knew heaven and earth were perfect. The end. So if you are a lover of money then you better be RERAL SCARED because god's name only belongs on god. Whatever you call god is what you worship. So that is a name of blasphemy on each head on those pieces of paper. America is the dragon who stood on the shore and killed indians. And wanted to m ake it unlike any other city ever built. God allowed it so they would not see or hear and protect themselves and in doing so become powerful enough to take care of with others help Hitler the second dragon and lost the war and gave all it's power and authority over to the first dragon. The woman with the moon at her feet and stars at her head. And her sins later go to the heavens high. ANd gave birth to a male child and this gave rise to the beast or money. She sits in those mountains with the heads and straddles the waters of life the oceans and says I am no widow. I am number one and get the most out of screwing other nations as they also screw with her. 🙂 So that is the bad news written in the bible but they just didn't find it before it happened. Otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

Marguerite   June 17th, 2010 1:43 am ET

Pixie Dust- What ever floats your boat.lmao Seriously I can be serious at times and funny at other times. Then again I can be both at the sme time.lol Sending hugs and smiles to you.

Marguerite   June 17th, 2010 1:49 am ET

Larry King Mods- Did you read Jake's post above mine? Talk about off topic.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 17th, 2010 3:43 am ET

@Angie Pie
My friend here is a little something to start your day. with Love from me to you, and to others here that enjoys my daily word(s)

Keep your hear free from hate,
your mind from worry, your body from abuse,
Live simply, expect little; give much.
Think of the other the othe person; forget yourself.
Always do as you would be done by.

We can walk without fear, full of hope
and courage and strength..
Waiting for the endless good which
God is always giving as fast
as He can get us to take it in.
George Mac Donaldo

It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Peace be to this blog
and to all wat post in it
Peace be to them that makes comments here
and to them that depart from here.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 17th, 2010 3:45 am ET

Kind words do not cost mucn
They never blister the tongue or lips
They make other people good natured.
They also produce their own image
on men' souls, and beautiful image it is. (B.P.P)

No Kind action ever stops with itself.
One kind actions lead to another. Good
example to followed. A single act of that kindness
throws out roots in all directions, and the
roots spring up and make new trees.
The greastest work that kindness does to
others is that it makes them kind themselves. (A. E.)

For this very reasons, make every effort
to add to your faith goodness, and to goodness,
knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control, and to
self-control, perserverance; and in perserverance,
godliness; and to godliness, brotherely kindless; and
to brotherely kindness, love.

For if you possess these qalities in increasing measure,
they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive
in your knowledge of Our Lord Savior Jesus Christ.
(1 peter 1:5-8)

SuzieQ   June 17th, 2010 6:46 am ET

Your point cris?

Purple Haze   June 17th, 2010 7:22 am ET

It does not require many words to speak the truth.

babycarie   June 17th, 2010 8:06 am ET

Purple Haze June 17th, 2010 7:22 am ET

It does not require many words to speak the truth.
*********************

Look at Katherine's face...no words necessary!
The grief and pain say it all.

Maria Copelli   June 17th, 2010 12:52 pm ET

cris,Thank you ! And I was very happy to see Akon defend Michael ,and not tolerate any negative comments about him,during an interview ! We need more people like this ,courage ,confidence ,respect .....Love Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 1:20 pm ET

Maria,your comment to cris,most excellent.Akon is a good man to.they have done a bit of work together? I love the one song they did together.Awesome..(Smiles) to you.

nicole   June 17th, 2010 1:28 pm ET

If Murray is allowed to keep his medical license, he is making a laughing stock of our medical system in this country which proves that doctors are not regulated and are beneath contempt. Doctors are not God, and need to answer to a higher power for such negligent and criminal behavior as Murray has shown. It is outrageous that action has not been taken to protect the public from such blatant malpractice.

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 1:44 pm ET

cris is a good man to, he has brought no harm to no one,cris has shared his opinions, gave some information even thou sometimes it was a little blunt, but appreciated by many, sheds some humor here on the bloggy.More appreciated than hate or nasty remarks.So thanks cris.(Smile)

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 2:02 pm ET

Marguerite, thanks for your post to me last night,oh gee.that was a good come back thanks.Ha Ha.Hugs and smiles to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 3:59 pm ET

cris knows how to engage in conversation that keeps peoples interest,keeps them on their toes and thinking.ha ha (Smiles) to you.

Purple Haze   June 17th, 2010 5:18 pm ET

You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say.

"Pixie Dust "   June 17th, 2010 11:05 pm ET

Purple Haze,very true,(Smiles) to you.

Maria Copelli   June 18th, 2010 12:07 am ET

Pixie ,what you said about cris is so true ,he has done no harm,and is very fun ,and polite .And at times posts relevant links,pictures,videos
I esp enjoyed the video he posted in the winter ,it was of some beautiful scenery ,from all over the world ,I think.It was gone so fast ,I am happy to have seen it,breathtakingly beautiful !
Sometimes ,we just dont know what we got ,til it's gone....' I have learned so much this year ,and am so greatful to meet all of you ! sleep well....Love Hugs Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 18th, 2010 12:16 am ET

Maria, No problem,cris is a good man ,yes indeed he has shared so much on the blogs,always kind and respectable.(Smiles) to you Maria

"Pixie Dust "   June 18th, 2010 12:42 am ET

Goodnight ,stay strong and positive,(Smiles) to all.

cris   June 18th, 2010 1:08 am ET

Thank you Maria and Pixel Dust. Stay strong. Love you.

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 18th, 2010 5:05 am ET

@Angie Pie
Good Morning, TGIF, ah?

There would be more sanity. greater peace of mind,
a salvaging of human souls, if people were more kind.

(Mother Teresa)

No matter what others are doing, or what they are leaving undone,
God's counting on you to keep on with the job til the last battle is won.
He's counting on you to be true. Yes, others may work, or other may
shirk, but remember God's counting on you.

The soul needs friendship, the heart need's Love. (E. K.)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the Heart. (Helen Keller)

letta(IbeLIEve)   June 18th, 2010 5:22 am ET

@Angel Pies
This is for you to start your day off with my friend.
We Thank The Lord, for our daily bread.
As by thy hands our souls are fed.
Grant us to grow more like Thee.
Today and through Eternity. Amen

Those who brings sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. (J.M.B.)

Happiness is Contagious be a carrier.

We won't always know whose lives we touched and made better for our having cared, because actions can sometimes have unforeseen ramifications. What's important is that you do care and you act. (C.L.)

Faith see a beautiful blossom in a bulb, a loverly garden in a seed, and a giant oak in an acorn. (William A. Ward)

Purple Haze   June 18th, 2010 7:01 am ET

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 18th, 2010 7:55 am ET

life is worth living
if its love you are giving
so rise above all the hate
show them that L.OV.E is the choice you make

Purple Haze   June 18th, 2010 8:07 am ET

However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 18th, 2010 8:46 am ET

i asked the lord what shall i do
he says the answers are within you
just love this world with your heart and soul
hold on to this and do not let go
love conquers all remember this
heaven on earth can be our bliss

"Pixie Dust "   June 18th, 2010 9:43 am ET

Purple Haze,Letta,True-To-You.Great quotes and verses.Thanks for sharing.(Smile) to yous.

Purple Haze   June 18th, 2010 9:58 am ET

@TRUE-TO -YOU

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.

Maria Copelli   June 18th, 2010 10:44 am ET

Purple Haze ,thats the formula! It is considered 'wisdom' when one applies what he /she has read ,it is then that our imperfect hearts ...motivate us to do ,what we should do , a benefit to us ,and to all those we know .Thank you for thses reminders ,we need them dont WE? smile.....Love MariaC.

Maria Copelli   June 18th, 2010 11:02 am ET

True To You ,and 7 ,I admire your zeal! And your faithfulness ,here ,it is mcuh appreciated,and some of your rhymes ...are very funny ,yet most appropiate! LOL....'Keep the faith ',Stay up' ,stay strong' ,stay kind ! Love Maria C.

Letta ,once again you have touched my heart ,and I look forward to reading what is in your beautiful heart ! Thank you Letta,dont forget to enjoy that refreshing o.j.! Love Maria C.

Pixie Dust' ,I hope your day is sunny ,bright ,and filled with Love .You are very nice to us All,no matter what ! smile ......Let's hope for Peace in this blog ,and I hope cris comes to visit ,we need his sunflower ,dispostion! LOL......Love Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 18th, 2010 11:17 am ET

Maria C,yes those are great reminders Purple Haze has shared with us all, forsure.There are so many kind people on the bloggy it sure makes it worth while being here.I personally don't mind to be reminded,or corrected if I have made mistakes,to me this is how I learn. Maria you are sweet person.and yes I find you speak from the heart,to me that makes you a very sincere person.Thanks Maria it is a pleasure to blog along with you.(sending (Smiles) your way.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 18th, 2010 11:20 am ET

@purple haze my friend

your words are very deep my friend
i love those quotes that you do send
i have a little quote for you
and it comes right from the heart of true
the treasures in life are family and love
and this wonderful planet a gift from above
the friends we find along the way
become my family is what i say
and if i have a friend so true
my love will never turn on you
so my family will keep on growing
the seeds of love i will keep on sowing
and with these words i leave a smile
the joy of love is so worth while

Purple Haze   June 18th, 2010 5:15 pm ET

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.

Maria Copelli   June 18th, 2010 10:03 pm ET

Pixie, please dont thank me, it is how I feel ,and I want to try and be positve ,and kind,sometimmes I fail miserbly ,but I will keep trying...You are very sweet Pixie,Love hugs Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 18th, 2010 11:44 pm ET

Maria C.I understand how you feel,I'm there right with you.I to try to stay positive and kind as well but sometimes,I get a little to defensive and that kinda kicks my butt, if ya know what I mean.I protect what I love.I am not perfect by any means and I don't try to put myself across as.I do have heart ,I think of others before myself, It brings me happiness to know that at times I can bring happiness to others and put a smile on their face.Sending you many (Smiles) Maria.

cris   June 19th, 2010 12:54 am ET

I want all of you to contemplate The Man in the Mirror's silence, and in it, see the obvious....

cris   June 19th, 2010 1:04 am ET

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'
September 4, 2009

Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback - and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

Michael died at age 50. He was in the midst of rehearsals for his tour.

Rock With You Horsegirl   June 19th, 2010 1:31 am ET

This doctor inflicted harm on Michael! Hey Doc, first rule of doctoring, DO NO HARM.

@ Doubting Thomas, I wonder what William Wagner said about this!

butterfly   June 19th, 2010 4:09 am ET

@cris – yes, it's quite obvious to those who have their EyesWideOpen!🙂🙂🙂

"Pixie Dust "   June 19th, 2010 11:33 am ET

cris,thanks for your comments,always appreciated.Sending many (Smiles) your way.

Maria Copelli   June 19th, 2010 6:59 pm ET

cris , Thank you for giving us somethings to think about ....In Many ways the best is yet to come'......Please stay strong cris ....we appreciate You ! Love Maria C.

Maria Copelli   June 19th, 2010 7:05 pm ET

@ALL ,Everyone must be enjoying their Saturday ,it was beautiful here ,I hope it was awonderful day for All here! Hoping to see you all here soon! Love Maria C.

cris   June 20th, 2010 12:50 am ET

I'll be in Gary, Indiana on the 25th. Stay strong. Love you all.

Josie   June 20th, 2010 3:26 am ET

hi Сris!
I did not read all your messages but my friends asked me to write here because they do not know english (and I do not too).
what are your plans in Gary? will you stay there with fans or be alone somewhere?
Cris, I know there are memorial places in Gary where everyone can write some words about Michael. can you leave some words from us if you will visit those places?

God bless you
Josie

butterfly   June 20th, 2010 4:18 am ET

@cris – with Katherine and the kids of course! Be blessed always!

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 20th, 2010 6:04 am ET

@letta(IbeLIEve) June 18th, 2010 5:05 am ET

Thank you for these wonderful quotes you have given.

Repeating this quote again –

......"There would be more sanity. greater peace of mind,
a salvaging of human souls, if people were more kind.

......It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.
(Mother Teresa)"

This is such a classic quote from angel Mother Teresa and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 20th, 2010 6:09 am ET

@jake June 17th, 2010 12:49 am ET

Get your drift.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 20th, 2010 6:19 am ET

@Love lives forever. June 15th, 2010 5:17 pm ET

Found this very endearing what you have written about MJ.

Purple Haze   June 20th, 2010 6:59 am ET

Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it.

Maria Copelli   June 20th, 2010 8:51 am ET

cris ,I hope you will have a 'memorable' time in Gary. I want you to know we are with you in spirit ,and Our 'Torches' are held high! Justice for Michael ,in Big ways or Tiny ways ,may it continue ,and may we learn from this Year .cris ,you are Loved ,and you remain a gentleman ! Love /hugs Maria C.

Beverly Chicago,Good Day my dear sister ! And just a little thank you for being such a fine lady ,on here ! You have a lot of class Beverly ,and are never unkind ,you are one of the many reasons ,I continue to visit here at this 'special place'......Love you Bev ,Maria

Pixie Dust'! Good morning ,some day you and I and Beverly ,will find a huge tree ,and sit on it's branches ,and we will share some lolipops ,and maybe we may find Michael there , relaxing ,and meditating on how his life has been so Blessed ,and how much WE all lLove him in the purest ways .Maybe he will be reflecting of how despite All the Lies that were said and
spread' ,millions worldwide were standing beside him ,and lifting him uo ,they are holding thier torches high ,as a symbol of 'pressing ' on ,and smiling though your heart is broken ,and not looking back at the hurt ,but looking ahead at all the new people who get it ! Yes 'This IS It'!!!!!!
Pixie lets continue to spread this message so dear to Michael's heart ,it costs nothing ,and it is the 'Bandage ' so needed NOW! Love MariaC. (sorry for any and all ...typos!)

Maria Copelli   June 20th, 2010 10:56 am ET

Butterfly ,You are too cute! LOL..Love MariaC.

Jessie ! Good day to you! So good to see you here...I have another nice quote to add! I hope you will like it!
A better world shall emerge based on faith and understanding .' Douglas MacArthur ...... Love to you Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 20th, 2010 12:07 pm ET

Maria C, good morning to you Maria.Yes that sounds like so much fun,sitting in a tree with yous and sharing lollipops,most relaxing forsure.yes Maria exactly not looking back at the hurt and looking ahead.for all the new people who get it,Of course I will continue to spread Michael's message I am here with you, torch held high,holding your hand. I truly love Michael with all my heart, I will not go anywhere.Sending many hugs and smiles your way.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 20th, 2010 12:36 pm ET

after the night you see the day
or is it done the other way
to get to the good you pass the bad
to find the happy you overcome sad
to find a smile you turn a frown
to get the ups you rise from down
now we come to love and hate
a source of much great debate
there is a fine line with this you see
so which one do you choose to be
it seems to go hand in hand
love can conquer and rule this land

Purple Haze   June 20th, 2010 12:44 pm ET

A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.

Maria Copelli   June 20th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

Pixie ,it is Love like yours that keeps him going ! And it means so much .......Love Maria C.

butterfly   June 20th, 2010 10:10 pm ET

@Purple Haze
Thank you for sharing your wisdom. Your wonderful prose resonates deeply with me. Much Love and Light to you.🙂

"Pixie Dust "   June 20th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

Purple Haze,another quote that is so true,(Smiles) to you

"Pixie Dust "   June 20th, 2010 10:40 pm ET

Maria C, Thank You, that means the world to me.I will always love him with all my heart.those words brings the biggest smiles to my face.Now I shall send some (Smiles) your way.

"Pixie Dust "   June 20th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

cris,your post at 12:50 am,We shall all stay strong, you stay strong as well.And we know where you will be.Love and (Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 21st, 2010 12:00 am ET

Goodnight all,sweet dreams sending many smiles your way.

Maria Copelli   June 21st, 2010 12:03 am ET

Pixie ,you are most welcomed! Sleep well...Love Maria C.

Jimi Hendrix   June 21st, 2010 1:21 am ET

Oh Yea!

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky

Purple haze all around
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down
Am I happy or in misery?
Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me

Help me help me
Oh no no... no

Yeah
Purple haze all in my eyes
Don't know if it's day or night
You've got me blowin, blowin my mind
Is it tomorrow or just the end of time?

No, help me aw yeah! oh no no oh help me...

Purple Haze   June 21st, 2010 6:27 am ET

@Jimi Hendrix

Rise and shine, sleepy Joe
Now's the time, don't you know
To get into a new kind of dream
You've been living alone
With no Bell telephone
And you don't have a shirt that is clean

La la la .... sleepy Joe ....

Rise and shine, sleepy Joe
There are places to go
There are windows to clean on the way
You've got nothing to lose
But a shine on your shoes
Do the best things you can every day

La la la .... sleepy Joe ....

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 21st, 2010 7:14 am ET

@jimi hendrix

oh my gosh jimi hendrix i see
resurrected how can this be
i must be going thru a maze
or am i in a purple haze

Purple Haze   June 21st, 2010 8:13 am ET

Virtual friend😀

Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.

Maria Copelli   June 21st, 2010 8:17 am ET

True to you, I enjoyed your rhyme@ 7;14 a.m.! Have a nice sunny day ! Love Maria C.

Purple Haze ,your poem was 'Far Out'....You really have talent! Love Maria C. SMILE.......

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 21st, 2010 8:40 am ET

@purple haze my friend

you have said six things in life thats true
and number seven i have for you
being true i do believe
is somethng we can all achieve
a true heart is something you cannot buy
a true heart my friend will never lie
it will make a vow to stay with you
no matter what life puts you thru
it will be your shoulder be your hug
thru thick and thin it will give you love
so my friend i wish for you
to have someone that is true blue

babycarie   June 21st, 2010 8:50 am ET

So now Jimi Hendrix lives!!! LOL!!
And I thought this was a Michael Jackson bloggy!!
Then again, it hasn't been about Michael much at all anyway.
So cris and Jimi...enjoy your attention!
Peace.

Kara   June 21st, 2010 10:55 am ET

Why in the world would ANY judge allow someone who knowingly gave another human something they knew they should not outside of a hospital be allowed to continue practicing?!?!?!

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 21st, 2010 10:59 am ET

@jimi hendrix

is love or confusion the story of your life
who knows a bleeding heart lies cut like a knife
the cry of love can you see me
gypsy eyes i dont wanna be
i am burning the midnight lamp and drifting away
like a rolling stone i dont like today
hear my train coming may this be love
third stone from the sun is way up above
the rainbow bridge is a stepping stone
voodoo child are you alone
mr bad luck life can be sour
is an angel awaiting along the watch tower
dont be like ships passing in the night
take your chance and get it right
dont wait until tomorrow have one rainy wish
cos wild things you know deserve to find some bliss
be bold as love like a long hot summer night
still raining still dreaming keep that in sight
lets all get together and build castles made of sand
fit for a king to rule this land
forget about the purple haze
are you experienced for better days

i believe i will be there its ll for love love is free

"Pixie Dust "   June 21st, 2010 11:22 am ET

Purple Haze,sweet quote you posted at 8:13 am.I like it. Sending (Smiles ) to you.

True-to- You, wow you've been quite busy, all the rhymes.I enjoyed reading everyone of them,Thanks for sharing.Sending (Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 21st, 2010 4:49 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

this is it my confession i send
i believe its yours as well my friend
how about a movie night
me and you to put things right
popcorn and the real thing i think
i will say no more to you wink wink
this is a dare i know we can
its all for love its for the man
so when you are ready call out true
and a movie night for me and you

*Seven*   June 21st, 2010 5:34 pm ET

@ TRUE-TO -YOU

LOL This Is It, really, um I guess we have to,
it´s about time ~giggle~
I´ll be there my friend

"Pixie Dust "   June 21st, 2010 9:23 pm ET

Seven and True you have the cutest little rhymes you do.(Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 22nd, 2010 6:54 am ET

@pixie dust my friend so true

hello pixie how are you
smiles and sunshine coming thru
we like to bring some joy and fun
while showing love for number one
no need for sadness we all know
that michael jackson runs this show

"Pixie Dust "   June 22nd, 2010 11:38 am ET

True-To -You, yes we most certainly know.Thanks for the rhyme thou.Sending many (Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 22nd, 2010 11:54 am ET

@*seven* my friend so true

if some just dare to just believe
they would see there is no need to weep and grieve
all they have to do is open there mind
and get with the journey its one of a kind

"Pixie Dust "   June 22nd, 2010 1:04 pm ET

True-To-You,you are so right, one should always keep an opened mind,cause when one has a closed mind they may miss something very special.I sure am glad I kept an opened mind.Yours,Sevens and Mary U's rhymes are much appreciated,Thanks for always sharing.Sending many (Smiles) to you's.

CuriousCat   June 22nd, 2010 1:40 pm ET

"the truth will prevail"

It's all coming out now, you go MJ !!!!

It looks like everything is going according to "plan"

Purple Haze   June 22nd, 2010 1:48 pm ET

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

"Pixie Dust "   June 22nd, 2010 2:20 pm ET

Purple Haze,so true thanks for sharing your quotes they are very enjoyable to read..(Smiles) to you.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 22nd, 2010 2:59 pm ET

@pixie dust my friend so true

the happiness is ours to share
but many people do not dare
they try to take it all away
by spreading doom and gloom each day
but happiness is all around
in every smile it can be found
in every star thats in the sky
in every bird thats flying by
happiness is the moon so bright
the rainbow that brings us much delight
happiness is you and me
its in our hearts lets set it free

"Pixie Dust "   June 22nd, 2010 3:57 pm ET

True-To You,I love your poem,you are very sweet, thank you.Sending (Smiles) from the heart.

Maria Copelli   June 22nd, 2010 6:50 pm ET

Kara ,You pose the million dollar question,it is absurd,to think Michael would do this ,....it is good to think about these things! And I know the truth will unfurl.....Love Maria C.

Seven   June 22nd, 2010 7:07 pm ET

AND NOW THAT HE IS GONE:
Ode to the Life of Michael Jackson – An Epitaph

By Oliver O. Mbamara

From his childhood years
He set upon his purpose
To bring the joy of melody
Through his soulful voice
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

Merciless in tone,
Careless and indifferent,
They chastised his manners
And drew no lines or limit
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

Though humiliated and tortured
By some critics and tabloids
He was determined to live
To do what he always loved
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

But they will not go away.
In his kindness they saw evil
In his human nature they saw wacko
In his travails they thrilled themselves
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

Yes, he had his frailties too
For he was no perfect one
He had his challenges too
For he was indeed human
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

He meant no one any harm
For he had a heart of love
With a hand gloved in white
He gave freely to all
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

And then his time was up
To be healed and consoled
And depart he did, a legend so
Truly now, he is missed in death
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?

Oliver O. Mbamara © June 2009
POEMS OF FREEDOM

butterfly   June 22nd, 2010 9:19 pm ET

@Seven – thanks for sharing that poem by Oliver O Mbamara. Indeed we don't know what we have until it's gone. Let us appreciate and be truly grateful for what we presently have in our lives.

There is only Love, everything else is a separation from Love.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 22nd, 2010 9:56 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

the critics should be feeling shame
they caused our king so much pain
his heart is made of pure gold
but still its only lies they sold
the truth is very clear to me
they are bitter with there jealousy
and in the end they will not win
because we give more love to him
and they will get there judgement day
they will meet there maker in hell i say

"Pixie Dust"   June 22nd, 2010 11:55 pm ET

True and Seven ,how true your poems are that the two of you posted this evening thanks for sharing,Sending many (Smiles) your way.

"Pixie Dust "   June 23rd, 2010 1:25 am ET

Goodnight, I look forward to the morning where I may find some amazing poems., As this to is a wonderful way to start the day.Sweet dreams Sending many smiles your way.

TRUE-TO -YOU   June 23rd, 2010 10:28 am ET

@pixie dust my friend so true

pixie catch a smile from true
cos sharing them is what we do
the greatest thing we can all achieve
is faith in love do you believe
the most priceless gift we can bestowe
comes from our hearts this i do know
i am wishing you a sunshine day
just call out true and i will come back to play

"Pixie Dust "   June 23rd, 2010 12:11 pm ET

True-To-You,I love to share a smile with you.I truly believe that the greatest gift we can all achieve is faith in love.Honestly if you can't have faith in love what can a person really have faith in? Thank you for the poem.Sending many (Smiles) from the heart.

babycarie   June 23rd, 2010 12:54 pm ET

'And then his time was up
To be healed and consoled
And depart he did, a legend so
Truly now, he is missed in death
And now that he is gone
How are the critics feeling?'
*****************************************************
Yes, he is missed in death...rest in peace sweet Michael.

Purple Haze   June 23rd, 2010 1:23 pm ET

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.

"Pixie Dust "   June 23rd, 2010 2:49 pm ET

Purple Haze,I love your quotes,and oh they are all so true.Thank you.(Smiles) to you.

Maria Copelli   June 23rd, 2010 2:54 pm ET

Pixie I would Love to hear more about your country! You represent it well! Stay up ,Stay strong ,stay ...'Hopeful' as Jodi Gomes tweeted last nite .Love Maria C.

Purple Haze ,you are so right! Love is the healing ingredient we all need ! thank you so much! Love Maria C.

@ALL,Please pray for Rebeka ,in Brasil ,her little boy Diego is in hospital.Thank you ,and
(((((((DIEGO)))))))))

"Pixie Dust "   June 23rd, 2010 4:03 pm ET

Maria C, Thank you kindly for the kind words.Gee I don't know what to say about my country really.The scenery is absolutely beautiful,fresh water that you can actually drink right from the tap. There is every race and religion that live in my country.I don't really know what you would like to know but please feel free to ask me questions as maybe there is something you would like to know specifically (Smiles) from the heart.

"Pixie Dust "   June 23rd, 2010 11:51 pm ET

True-To-You,i think it is time to come and play,Two new blogs put up today,Alot of comments I have read.I would like to play before I go to bed. Sending many (Smiles) your way.

Maria Copelli   June 24th, 2010 12:03 am ET

Pixie dust ! Hi,and thank you for telling me about your country! Do you live in Lyon,France? It sounds so beautiful ,Anyway ,it is refreshing to hear such places do exist! I just Love cultures ,and people,and places ! Please have a good nite .Love ,and Hugs Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   June 24th, 2010 12:17 am ET

Maria C, You are welcome.No I do not live in Lyon France.It is a peaceful country in which I live and yes it is beautiful.You have a good night to Maria,(Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 24th, 2010 12:51 am ET

True,I hope you aren't feeling blue,that is not what I wanted to do.I only called you to come out to play,but it can be another day.Sending many (Smiles) to you.

"Pixie Dust "   June 24th, 2010 1:36 am ET

Goodnight, may you have a wonderful evening, sweet dreams and sending (Smiles) from the heart.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter