CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 1, 2010

SNEAK PEEK – Does Lady Gaga have lupus?

Posted: 02:37 PM ET
Joe G. (Illinois)   June 1st, 2010 2:55 pm ET

Even if she may not be the face of progress, she surely carries a big splash of enthusiasm wherever she goes. It’s sad to watch “And listen to” if you ask me. But I’m sure she’s having the time of her life acting out like a spoiled brat and a one of a kind fashionista.

***   June 1st, 2010 3:31 pm ET

Under all the theatrics and gaudiness is a compassionate talented young woman. If only she could discard the theatrics and gaudiness and be the talent, but, that is her gimmick and it is working for her! Michael Jackson was an amazing performer and that would have been a remarkable show. Sadly he was a victim of fame, the media, and his own inner demons. Ironically Michael's life ended in much the same way as the many stars before him whom he pledged never to end up like. Such a tragedy.

.fiito,   June 1st, 2010 4:56 pm ET

i like her. She is dearing she just wants to be unforgettable.

Daniella   June 1st, 2010 8:30 pm ET

I love lady gaga! I can relate to her in so many ways. Reguardless as to whether people think she has a "gimmick" goin on she stands for a good cause. She brings to light many feelings I have and many issues that need to be addressed. God job! and we love you
love,
little monster🙂

Larry Edwards   June 1st, 2010 9:23 pm ET

Question for Lady Gaga?....
Who inspired you throughout the years in the Entertainmentndustry.?

Larry Edwards
Las Vegas, Nevada

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   June 1st, 2010 10:09 pm ET

Yes, Lady GaGa did say Lupus is in her family and is genetic. I think her Aunty had it. Lady GaGa said she has tested borderline positive for the disease and of now does not have Lupus, but she has to take good care of herself.

The entertainment business is a hard business and I hope Lady GaGa as she mentioned the celebrities that have fallen victim, does not fall into the same trap as others have gone. That she can stay above it all and keep her feet on the ground.

Would like to wish her all the best for her future.

American Patriot   June 2nd, 2010 9:02 am ET

This is the Complaint I filed today with the United States Department of Justice.

I would like to file a Complaint against Mr. Eric Holder for refusing to Enforce Federal Immigration laws in the United States that he SWORE AN OATH to uphold.

It wouldn't matter if you are Latino or Hispanic or Norwegian," she said. "If you didn't have proof of citizenship and the police officer had reasonable suspicion, he would ask and verify your citizenship. I mean, that's the way that it is. That's what the federal law says. And that's what the law in Arizona says." GOVERNOR OF AIRZONA…..

Mr. Holder has refused to do the job he swore and Oath to and uphold and Enforce the Laws of the U.S.

This is a vote of NO Confidence against Mr. Holder by the American People at a rate of 80%, that is how many Americans support the Arizona Bill.

By Mr. Holder refusing to ENFORCE Federal Immigration Laws and the Laws of this United States.

I call for his removal from office of the Attorney General of the United States on the basis of failing and willful refusal to uphold the Law.

I will circulate this on the internet to get signatures from U.S. Citizens from all over the United States. With 80% of American Citizens demanding the Federal Immigration Law be enforced, I am confident my petition will get millions of signatures and make it on mainstream Media.

ENFORCE THE LAW

Tonya   June 2nd, 2010 10:32 am ET

Thanks Lady gaga for speaking out about Lupus. I was diagnosed when I was 17 and I am now 25. This disease is so little talked about and yet I think it should be talked about as much as Cancer or any other disease. It definately affects my whole life, from the time I wake up in the morning, I never know if it is going to be a good day or a bad one. Especially trying to work fulltime, go to college and try to do everything else to run a household is very difficult. Anyways I'm not commenting to pity myself, I just want the world to know more about this disease so they can understand the people who have it. People sometimes get the wrong idea about me because I am not always the happiest person but you probably know, because you family has it, it's hard to realize you are going to have problems for the rest of your life. I love you so much babe for speaking about it and I really wish and hope you speak about it more. Being in the public eye you have the chance to help all those in the world who suffer from this horrible disease and I hope you take that chance.

Costa   June 2nd, 2010 10:34 am ET

Plug the damn Gulf leak:

1) Produce a plug using plumb (or any semi soft metal amalgam):
The size of this “plug” needs to be carefully calculated
The shape of the plug: (cannot be pasted here)

2) Use the drilling equipment and apply pressure to push this “terminator” into
The well’s pipe

3) Repeat previous step again as needed

Walter Sobchack   June 2nd, 2010 4:34 pm ET

I hope she dies.

SunLover   June 2nd, 2010 6:14 pm ET

Dear Lady GaGa,

For goodness sakes girl get some sunlight!!!! You hide yourself from the sun and deprive you body of essential Vitamin D. No wonder you're getting lupus. It's a wake-up call. Get outside and don't overdo the sunscreen.

Good Luck,
SunLover

the facts   June 3rd, 2010 8:07 pm ET

Dear SunLover,

FYI, UV rays can flare lupus! if she's staying out of the sun she is smart. She can supplement with vitamin D. My partner suffers from this hideous disease...

LadyGaGa   June 6th, 2010 10:07 am ET

omg that is so sad!! and for anybody hatin on lady gaga and saying she has man parts u all can just suck it

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter