CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

June 1, 2010

Lady Gaga – WEB EXCLUSIVE!!

Posted: 08:06 PM ET
Sofia   June 1st, 2010 9:28 pm ET

I Can't to see your Video "Alejandro" and I'm so excited all about it!!

Sofia   June 1st, 2010 9:29 pm ET

I Can't wait to see your Video "Alejandro" and I'm so excited all about it!!

Sofia   June 1st, 2010 9:30 pm ET

I Love "Alejandro"!

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 9:50 pm ET

yes, loves comes frome all kinds

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 9:53 pm ET

such a smarrt gal... common sense will take anyone further than politicla sednse. sorry 'bout spellin

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 9:55 pm ET

just a Vermonter with thoughts on his mind

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 9:57 pm ET

excellent vid

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 9:58 pm ET

so religious or spiritual?

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 10:01 pm ET

so religious or spiritual?
obviously not live with larry. big dissappointmnent

Jim Taylor   June 1st, 2010 10:12 pm ET

politicians are paying the media to tell what the politicians whishes the ignorant common every day hard worken beings who keep this society in aq functuany well running survivable way of life, may just ignore! TIME to defend our losses and bring the people who caused this to assist in our regaining a more reasanble life style.
Sorry, got lost in my feelings, just wwat I think, just unable to spell when I get that way.

joselyn   June 2nd, 2010 12:09 am ET

Finally lady gaga on larry king!!!! Thank u larry king!!! I love lady gaga!!! She is such a unique artist, no one can ever top her!! She uses her creativity to the maximum and is an inspiring woman!! I bought tickets to ur concert next year can wait to see u!!!

Prince Oro   June 2nd, 2010 6:03 am ET

Hello Larry,thanks alot for hosting lady gaga.I love her style so much.she is admired all over Africa.We can' wait to have Lady Gaga perform in Africa

myrna   June 2nd, 2010 10:14 am ET

i listened to lady gaga interview. i found this person so trouble and confused she was un confortyable with some questions truely for me she is profoundly depress thanks

Meg   June 2nd, 2010 12:45 pm ET

I cannot believe the am't. of blogs re: Lady Gaga,American Idol &even Celine Dion. The Gulf coastline is still a mess. Israeli military boarded one of the ships of the gaza flotilla where the Israelis killed several people.Instead Larry you would rather discuss insignificant fluff!!!!!

Ann   June 2nd, 2010 9:58 pm ET

Let's hear it for a little fluff to break the reality of the world. Although, I would hardly call Lady Gaga "fluff". Talented, innovative, creative, smart , yes..............fluff.......no! I'm 60 years old and I love her videos and music. She is head and shoulders above the mediocrity that exists in the "pop" music culture of today"s society.

Nicole   June 2nd, 2010 10:01 pm ET

Did they show Lady Gaga at the biggening of the show??? Awww I hope they show it again, I missed it!!!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter