May 29, 2010
Posted: 04:10 PM ET
The blame game in Washington has started, with President Obama holding a press conference on Thursday to address his administration's handling of the crisis. Meanwhile, Secretaries Hillary Clinton and Timothy Geithner headed overseas to discuss the ongoing situation on the Korean peninsula.
With all of this going on, you may have missed some of these stories worth checking out:
1. As mentioned above, Secretary of State Clinton was in Asia. During her travels, she granted an interview with China's Central Television, and dished about the 'most important' thing going on in her life. Check out what that is HERE (Politico)
2. Looks like the Salahis crashed another place... this time in NYC. At least they got a good laugh out of it (NY Daily News)
3. 'Bunny Suits now a no-no for child sex molesters' in Florida... and no dressing up like Santa Claus either. (Palm Beach Post)
4. Apparently former President Clinton and his "brother from another mother" have frequent late-night chats. Check out who it is HERE (RollCall)
5. Meet "Little Obama" – *spoiler alert* – 'Barry' grows up to be the President of the United States.
From around the web
Go Behind The Scenes
LARRY KING LIVE'S Emmy-winning Senior Executive Producer Wendy Walker knows what it takes to make a great story.
With anecdotes, provocative emails, scandals, show transcripts and insights into Walker's long working relationship with Larry King, her new book PRODUCER issues readers an invitation to listen in on the most intriguing conversations on the planet.