CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

May 28, 2010

LKL 25th Anniversary Week – Lady Gaga and more!

Posted: 09:55 AM ET

Musician, performer, recording artist -

Lady Gaga will be Larry's guest on Tuesday!

What are your questions for LADY GAGA?

Plus! Even more top guests stop by to help Larry celebrate the show's 25th anniversary:
American Idol Finalists, Bill Gates, and a surprise!

Filed under: Bill Gates • Lady Gaga • LKL 25

Gilbert Sindjou   May 28th, 2010 12:46 pm ET

<> is what Gaga said on a french tv as her last word for youth. What does it really mean? Going out nude? Or she is not able to make a music which make sense and sometime teach us something?

Gilbert Sindjou   May 28th, 2010 1:00 pm ET

love yourself and do not let someone tell u what u have or should do is what she said

nusja   May 28th, 2010 2:34 pm ET

I want to ask question. I do not know how I can do it. My question is Who makes up your costumes for the Lady GAGA concert? Sorry for my English

gerald Jolly   May 30th, 2010 9:26 am ET

JUST IMAGINE

A world where Lady Gaga was'nt in it.

How tragic a world that would be.

Anita Lawrence   May 30th, 2010 12:48 pm ET

Happy 25th Larry. I am unabled to comment on the statement GgGa made because I am not familiar with it. I will say this, I like her and I thinkd I am more curious to see what her next costume will be. I know that she can go to the left at times and I believe her music is for adult ears only.

daphne   May 30th, 2010 11:01 pm ET

Im going to tune in! i love lady gaga, she gives intelligent, honest and witty responses. i hope larry would ask gaga very interesting questions.

margaret   May 31st, 2010 10:44 pm ET

People say Lady GaGA is so original, well when I first heard Alejandro is sounded
like Abba's "Fernando". What a rip off

Collen   June 1st, 2010 10:15 pm ET

It was a great interview Larry with an amazing performer! I can't wait to see her in concert...Colleen In Ohio~

Bob Reach   June 2nd, 2010 7:19 am ET

IMO Lady GaGa is evil. She has an auro of Evil all around her.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter