CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

May 28, 2010

A week of top guests for Larry King Live's 25th anniversary!

Posted: 04:20 PM ET

Larry King Live turns 25 next week and we’re celebrating with interviews you won’t want to miss.

LKL MONDAY: TOP SHOW – AMERICAN IDOL!

Lee, Crystal and the 8 finalists are all here in one place for the first time since the finale! They’ll answer YOUR questions and tell us what happened off stage when the cameras weren’t rolling.

Send us your questions and let us know what you want to ask this group of American Idols!

Filed under: Larry King Live • LKL 25

Janis Mullins   May 28th, 2010 7:32 pm ET

I think Crystal and Lee should join together and make a CD. They sing great together.

lizzy malott   May 29th, 2010 2:40 pm ET

Idols Is Tim As Amazing As He Seems He Seems Like a amazing person all of you do great season my favorite by far!

koi2kichi   May 30th, 2010 3:03 am ET

Mr. King..............Please make sure you are NICE to Crystal on your upcoming show on Monday. She may be the runner-up, but she has won the hearts around the world. The whole world knows Crystal is the true champion this year!!! She will be the next super STAR!!!

lizzy malott   May 30th, 2010 9:40 am ET

Tim The Songs You Wrote Before Idol There Really Amazing Will They Be On Your Album?

lex   May 30th, 2010 5:09 pm ET

Siobhan, you are special and has very unique artistic talents. Are you pursuing another career beside singing ?

Janey   May 30th, 2010 11:39 pm ET

Larry, please tell Casey that we love him as a SINGER too!!!!

Nilou   May 31st, 2010 2:32 am ET

Hi lee,

I hope that you are doing fine. First of all, I wanted to tell you that you were such a inspirational person throughout the whole season and that you seem to be so modest which is great.

1.My first question: Lee, are you fully American? If not what nationality does your last name come from?
2. Second question: Is there any meet and greet at the end of the tour concerts?
if I get the chance, I would like to give you the picture that I drew for you.
3. Lee, what's your favorite hobby?!

Susan Mitchell   May 31st, 2010 3:52 am ET

Hey, you all did a great job. I was just wondering if you all plan to put out albums and go on your own tours when this summer tour is over?

Terri Newton   May 31st, 2010 3:56 am ET

Hi Larry. I have a question for Casey James,

I read that you grew your hair out so you could donate it to Locks Of Love for cancer patients. Is this accurate? I love that you did that but would you consider keeping your hair like it is for awhile? Your music is foremost ofcourse but the hair is part of your trademark now. I bet some fans would be willing to donate hair for you or you could have a benefit concert for the cancer patients.

please remember that you are a SINGING musician...we LOVE YOUR SOULFUL SOUTHERN ROCKIN' VOICE as much as your playing...btw, how many/which instruments can you play? At what age did you start playing? Which came first – singing or playing instruments? Do you think you might do Jealous Guy, Hold On I'm Coming,Gravity and the duet with Mike on the tour? What's the story about the cool ring you wear up high on your finger? Are you tired of our questions yet lol?

you have fans all over the world now including men, women and children. We look forward to hearing more music from you.

Is this your best birthday ever? Hope so.

Terri Newton   May 31st, 2010 3:58 am ET

and CONGRATULATIONS Larry on the 25th anniversary of your show from Casey's Crew🙂

Caryn Mitchell   May 31st, 2010 4:00 am ET

Hi guys, you all did a wonderful job. I was just wondering which famous musicians inspire you the most?

Sara Jackson.   May 31st, 2010 9:13 am ET

For Lee. I'm from Mt Prospect. Everywhere you drive around here, you will see VOTE for Lee. Signs on barbar shops and grocery stores.
We wish you well in your new life and career. Rememeber where you come from. Keep your feet on the ground and your head on straight.
Always make you parents proud. And take your great talent to where ever it takes. you.
Best wishes.

linda reeves   May 31st, 2010 2:39 pm ET

hey larry ,please tell all the guy on american idol that they where great and we love them, crystal and lee should make music together and larry we love your show to .best wishes to all and god bless.

Justin   May 31st, 2010 3:53 pm ET

Siobhan,

You stood out as one of my favorites this year. You were the person this season who I was always interested in seeing what you were going to do next. There were a few weeks, though, when you didn't quite get the best critiques from the judges. How did you feel about that, especially after the good reviews of your awesome "Paint It Black" performance? Were you really losing yourself as an artist, as some judges said, or were you just showing off your different sides? And finally, do you plan on putting out an album in the near future, because I can't wait to hear your amazing voice with your own songs.

Good luck to you and the rest of the Idol finalists in all your future endeavors!!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter