CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

May 18, 2010

Rock legend Mick Jagger on LKL Tuesday!

Posted: 08:49 AM ET
Vince Guerrero   May 14th, 2010 8:45 pm ET

Dear Larry,

According to statistics the Gulf spill can't be controlled or contained. I am hoping that one of your CNN reporters will acknowledge what I have to offer as a company, 3 V International Corporation, to bypass all the red tape and let us show you how to control the leak, eliminate the volume of area, that is exposed to a third and control the oil from hitting beach and land areas.

We can do the total oil spill withing 90-120 days and control the oil spill, until it can be fixed. I've had the knowledge and machines for a mega spill since the Valdez inccident in 1989. Not only can I clean the oil spill, but put it back to its' normal state. Chemicals and burning will affect not only the climate but the wildlife. All these things were tried at the Valdez spill and none of it works.

Not only will I save BP billions, but I will save the way of life for all people and animal concerns. People won't have to suffer the long term affect. I just need you to help me as a company get exposed so this can be accomplished.

Sincerely Yours,

Vince Guerrero
3 V International Corporation (Owner)

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 15th, 2010 3:07 am ET

Wow, Mick Jagger still looks amazing for his age and the Rolling Stones are still keeping on rolling. Love them and God bless them all.

mary u from ohio   May 15th, 2010 8:43 am ET

Love Ya Mick....Rolling Stones.... you are Great Artists...

Sam   May 15th, 2010 9:07 am ET

I'll be looking forward to watch this show on Tuesday May 18. I'm a Rolling Stone fan as well. You may want to guest the 70's and 80's rockband JOURNEY making a big come back for the last two years with their new lead singer they discovered on Youtube.

gregory w. harris   May 15th, 2010 8:58 pm ET

I'll certainly be watching ! The Rolling Stones continue to rock my
world !!! Mick has defined what it is to be a frontman for a rock and
roll band . Thank You Mick , Keith , and Charlie ! (and everybody else)

lois48   May 15th, 2010 9:26 pm ET

Jagger is a music legend....kudos to you for staying on top of your game.

ckesling   May 15th, 2010 11:59 pm ET

looking forward to this show.... thanks larry !!!!!!!!

It's The Ronald   May 17th, 2010 12:05 am ET

hmmm. OK, Larry King "Live." How is his show "live" if he's already done the interview? Is this a promo? What's going on here?

yngvie shperdspie   May 17th, 2010 12:31 pm ET

hahahahaha, Jagger is NOT american, remember that!!!!!!

Roxane   May 17th, 2010 1:18 pm ET

Mick is my Prozac !!! Keep on going Your a great Artist !

joni   May 17th, 2010 3:53 pm ET

I have always loved Mick Jagger. He's goofy and weird sometimes on stage, but he and the Stones are such a legend in the music industry. Way to go , after all these years.
Keep on singing !!!

Joe G. (Illinois)   May 17th, 2010 5:56 pm ET

America lacks character, and the Rolling Stones have always had that metrosexual swagger that has allowed then to be viewed as instant classics from the very beginning.

Sort of like the slums of New Orleans. Instant Classic Americana.

Michael   May 18th, 2010 1:46 am ET

Stones music is like a drug to me. It will make me dance and pick me up when I'm down. Maybe I sound like my father but most of the music being recorded today is pure garbage with no skill required!!! These so called musicians need to tune in Larry King Live on May 18th to learn a few things. Mick looks great. It's so good to see another side of him. ROLLING STONES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kenneth Scott   May 18th, 2010 5:51 am ET

Dear Mr. King, My late Dad has been a fan of yours up until he died in 2005. I've been a fan of the Stones since the early 1970's. I have a great favor to ask of both of you! I have a pencil portrait of Mick and Keith Richards done by an artist (can not read his signature) Gary Sadbrup(?). I would like to see what I would need to know what it would take to see what I could do to get Mick and Keith to autograph it. So I could auction it off in Memory of victims of the Alfed P Murray bombing in Oklahoma City and Disalbled Veterans. I would pay for shipping and insurance both ways. Anything you could do would be greatly appreciated. Hope both of you all of us going in the future. Greatest Thanks Kenneth Scott P.O. Box 1462 Bethany,Oklahoma 73008, E-mail: ksokc@att.com Phone: 405-625-3396

gerald Jolly   May 18th, 2010 8:27 am ET

Imagine Larry being fortunate enough to get Mick Jagger for a guest.

Gotta to be one of the greatest achievements of his 25 year history at CNN.

AWESOME

Ted   May 18th, 2010 8:28 am ET

@ Joe G. (Illinois

Good comment!!
Leave the Bible alone and get on with a better life!!

debiheyck   May 18th, 2010 2:22 pm ET

Comment to old Rubber lips you still are so Sexy. How did all the Stones stay thin? Oh, was Keith Fined for lighting up on that other talk show? Peace, Love and Rock and Roll Larry and Mick. Exile in Jersey

"Pixie Dust "   May 18th, 2010 2:25 pm ET

Mick Jagger another amazing artist.Wild Horses Couldn't Drag Me Away.

Keith Richards   May 18th, 2010 3:47 pm ET

He's right you know, it's only Rock and Roll but I like it.

RSNY (Roling Stones New York)   May 18th, 2010 5:20 pm ET

Looking forward to tonights interview- Mick is a master of interviews- seems to always have an inside joke. Hope Larry asks him questions of substance- Regardless, Mick is the only artist alive today (perhaps Sir Paul) who can claim to have writtten the book on rock and roll- songs, performance, and mass appeal.

Dodie   May 18th, 2010 7:14 pm ET

She was The queen of the Nile ...... She laid on her throne...
And you, my friend, were BLINDED BY LOVE

Cynthia Fore Miller   May 18th, 2010 9:21 pm ET

Hey, Mick. I live right down the street from the place that was the old juke joint, Benny's, in Uptown New Orleans where you used to jam. Keep jamming.

Frederick R. Guthrie, Jr.   May 18th, 2010 9:42 pm ET

Exile on Main St. is one of the greatest rock offerings in our rock music history, and its great that its getting a new introduction, although doesn't need it.

Nancy   May 18th, 2010 11:58 pm ET

People all over the world are salivating like dogs over the Rolling Stones, thanks to schmoozers like Larry King - gawd wuv him! The beautiful people in the entertainment 'N music world, oo-oooh yes, they're salivating too. Especially. So, it seems both ugly and beautiful are again unified by music. Even Larry King? Boy, he stayed on bended knee worshipping Mick Jagger tonight during his replay TV show, oh wow. Don't forget Keith Richards deserves an interview on King's 50th anniversary show? But, maybe those two Stones aren't truly successful this time 'round if homeless people aren't interested in their latest CD, "Exile on Main Street". Well, just great, because how can one not think of homelessness now with that CD title. "Exile on Main Street", the CD, to be turned up full volume in, like, Maine-USA. In the rain. On Main Street. While looking plain. Holding up a garbage bag (umbrella). Missing the crane... Boring. But, if the Stones pass the homelessness test between shelter breakfast and lights out, they'll succeed this new go-round, no thanks to the CD title name. Music Street.

Michael   May 19th, 2010 12:31 am ET

I find it fascinating that Mick externalizes the Stones - "they" do this and "they" do that - until he catches himself.

I wonder that if, after all these years, he still seems a bit in awe of what the Stones have come to represent, of being more than just a band no matter how great?

Hmm. Good stuff.

Donald L Allen   May 19th, 2010 3:38 am ET

well one ask me what do I want I don,t want you to Believe anything I tell you right and I don,t want you to think I wood want anything right and I don,t need Mooney right and I don,t want you to Pay me wen I work right and way wood I ask you to Believe anything I say right and way wood I want you to Believe I have do one thing right do you Believe I work if you said no you or wright But I do say I,M a reacher and that is true and if I want the same out of Lift like you that not right you no way wood I do summation Like that and way wood you be antes way you tell me what do I want but four you to give me a chance and four you to Give me the same opt as you and if I,M doing it is four you not to clam you or the one doing so it not wright and you or not the one doing what I am least you no what I think and well the most of it Like OBOMA he is doing nutting But he want to acting like he is do every thing see you and to say one other thing My Police is not change ether Hop you res-pick it thank,s Donald L Allen Larry you or good see you Be well I no you parable don,t no what I,M about I,M here four trouble that is it right and to get what is coming to me wen I work 1,000000000 Million Dollar

Kathie   May 19th, 2010 12:55 pm ET

That was a lousy interview of Mick Jagger. I wanted to hear more about him, but Larry did not spend a lot of time interviewing him. There were numerous shots of the same pictures, film clips, and even some stuff he did with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. But not enough time asking questions, and not very probing questions at that. At least, Larry did not try to sing with the guy.

Holly Golightly   May 19th, 2010 4:16 pm ET

Am I missing something with Donald L Allen????

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter