CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

May 12, 2010

Michael Jackson's children, Paris and Blanket, goof off in YouTube clips

Posted: 03:51 PM ET

Via NYDailyNews.com

Michael Jackson always kept a secure shroud of privacy around his three children. But since his death last year, fans have now been given a quick glimpse into his offspring's lives by means of the Internet.

While many fake Facebook and Twitter accounts bear the names of Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, only a few YouTube clips actually feature the real Jackson kids.

A source close to the Jackson family confirms to E! Online that a series of online clips making the rounds around the Web are authentic.

In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and showing off his lightsaber skills.

The joyous behavior of the youngest Jackson child is a refreshing sight to see, especially since most fans remember him as a frightened, heartbroken child hiding behind his siblings during his famous father's memorial.

Paris is also featured in a couple clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via a Webcam.

"Monkey, please help?" the spectacle-wearing 12-year-old says in the video.

She also lets loose in a second clip in which she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend Omer Bhatti.

It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, however it is a comforting sight to see that Jackson's children are acting like, well, children.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

Shari   May 12th, 2010 4:06 pm ET

I wonder if Mr. Jackson would approve of his children being exposed in such a manner. He seemed to be very protective of his children's privacy and now they are on the internet for the world to view. Being a parent I am eager to read some opinions.

Jacquelyn   May 12th, 2010 4:15 pm ET

Good to see them happy. God Bless Them

brigidaitaly   May 12th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

And so it starts. Michael is gone and now media are going after his kids. Please let them alone and grow in a nearly normal way. Or do you want to ruin theirs lifes like you did with Michael's?

Media, calm down!

Lois48   May 12th, 2010 4:28 pm ET

Why can't the media leave his children alone....let them be children in privacy. When is the media going to learn to stop posting and circulating "leaked" videos and pictures of his children???

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 4:46 pm ET

I don't know what to make out of this one. The picture on the right doesn't look like Paris at all. Has anyone here seen any video's of Michael's children goofing off on the internet?

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 4:50 pm ET

@michipato my friend so true

the children having joy and fun
the monkey business has begun
a strong force can you feel it to
maybe its another clue

Jan   May 12th, 2010 5:00 pm ET

Who put these up, if it is the children then fair enough but if it is someone up to mischief I hope the Jacksons find out who it is.

They are lovely children. God Bless them all!

*Seven*   May 12th, 2010 5:10 pm ET

😀 BLESS YOU ALL😀

Maria Copelli   May 12th, 2010 5:25 pm ET

Moderators ,I want to say thank you on behalf of us all, for reading our requests,to discontinue the other topic on Jason. It is much appreciated.Sincerely Maria ,and All the others who respectfully made the request.

@ALL, I dont really now what I wish to comment on here.I will say the children are being 'children',and they look happy ! Michael has given them a nice Loving foundation ,and he is a wonderful 'Daddy'. Love Maria C.

ibelieve25   May 12th, 2010 5:30 pm ET

@Maria
Yes, it is wonderful to see that someone listened to the fans to finally remove that blog. Thank you for your kind words earlier.

Although I will not voice my concern over the videos, the children do look happy and well.

shelley   May 12th, 2010 5:34 pm ET

If Michael were alive something like this would never happen! This is so sad. Michael always wanted them to be protected and shielded from the media and spotlight. There is no way that Michael would let this happen if he were still with us. Please leave these children alone.

RIP Sweet Angel

Diane in Minneapolis   May 12th, 2010 5:35 pm ET

@ MODERATORS

Thank you.

Diane in Minneapolis   May 12th, 2010 5:39 pm ET

@ pat davis

I agree with your comment on the last blog – I never miss idol and...nothing against Michael Lynche but I was cringing a bit when he did MJ's song. IMO – no one should try to cover an MJ song because it will always be lacking in voice and the presentation. That's what made MJ MJ.

helen   May 12th, 2010 5:40 pm ET

You're children are adorable, Mike! Thanks for all the leaks, Another Day, A Place Without No Name, the home videos, Paris on the scooter, and now these. You told us in 2005 you were going to unmask them soon and let the whole see them....true to your word....thanks, Michael. 🙂

caitie7   May 12th, 2010 5:49 pm ET

Leave his kids alone already, geesh.

Lori - Justice For Michael   May 12th, 2010 5:49 pm ET

While I am happy that the MJ3 are apparently happy and behaving like most children, it saddens me that they are not allowed to have privacy and to just be children as much as possible.

I think it is disgraceful that their private times keep getting "leaked" to the outside world. Maybe this information should come directly from the family so they can control it and monitor it.

Is the New York Daily Times a reliable source? One never knows with the media these days.

@Jacquelyn...long time no see, original blogger buddy!
@Brigidia..hello to you as well. I miss you too.
@Lois...I agree with you.

Michael protected his children. He guarded their images and all their exposure to the outside world. He knew the risks. I just think maybe the children need to be protected still until they are 18. Let them grow up. And then they can tell us what they want to share.

@LKL blog mods. Thank you for removing that JP topic.

Blog on everyone and have a pleasant day!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

christine canada   May 12th, 2010 6:02 pm ET

I wonder if they really are Paris and Blanket. If it is them, they need to be careful. I pray for their happiness, but I can really understand why Michael (apparently on a suggestion by Debbie) kept their faces hidden. Michael's life experiences taught him about the evil media, and now of course there is another component: the internet.

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 6:03 pm ET

They got rid of that ridiculous article? That's great news🙂 !

caitie7   May 12th, 2010 6:06 pm ET

It's fine that they have videos of themselves on youtube! Theres videos of me dancing with friends from a few years ago! It's perfectly normal, chill out.

I L.O.V.E. YOU MICHAEL.
I WILL BE THERE!

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 6:07 pm ET

@ Lori....Hi Lori! Sadly, when it comes to Michael Jackson there are very few reliable sources.

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 6:08 pm ET

Michael kept his children's faces covered for 12 years until 1 week before he "died" ?????

He chose to expose them for a reason, I trust all is going according to his PLAN

The Greatest Show on Earth !!

Stu   May 12th, 2010 6:20 pm ET

Everybody complaining about what the media doo,why they go after first Michael,thenn now after his childrens.Well,media could not doo this,if we would not pay atantione,so every one should look in them self,and ask,why we are reading this,and why are we commenting this... becouse all of the peaples,who doo that,not better thenn the media.

Stu   May 12th, 2010 6:21 pm ET

Moderators,thanks to taking off that horrible disrespectfull article!

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 6:26 pm ET

@Michael your children are a credit to you.Your doing an awsome job they are like there daddy.Thanks for the clips they indeed look so happy your
an amazing father and a GENIUS...keep rockin...

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 7:05 pm ET

@ Lori & christine canada,

I agree, Michael protected his kids because he knew how cruel the outside world was to him and he did not want to expose them to the media sharks. Right now they are just waiting for any opportunity to find something negative to write/report about them just as they did with Michael.

@ The Media,

HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH!!! LEAVE HIS CHILDREN ALONE!!!

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 7:14 pm ET

@Ivone....Thanks for that information and thanks to Lisa Marie for sharing something so personal with Michael's fans. Time to shop for Sun Flower's! Or should I say, " The Happy Flower " !

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 7:26 pm ET

CuriousCat- Hi, how are you today? Michael Is The Man With The Plan. I just wish they would not place storys of the children on the blogs. There are enough topics to talk about they can leave the children alone.

Judie   May 12th, 2010 7:53 pm ET

I find this strange that MJ had his children protected all these years and all of a sudden they are all over the internet...makes me wonder who put it up on Youtube and why now? More questions and no answers....sigh 😦

@Lori and Diane I remember back in the summer we would discuss everything about MJ and we had it all figured out..times have changed but those long summer nights sure were fun.

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 8:04 pm ET

@marg my friend so true

could it be unmaksing the truth
follow the sun to find the proof
the show as we know still goes on
the final script is rolling along

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 8:47 pm ET

PerezHilton

Dreams do come true! #Believe about 2 hours ago via web

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 8:52 pm ET

True- Michael Is The Man With The Plan. It will be interesting to see how the final script, whatever it might be.

Judie   May 12th, 2010 9:00 pm ET

MJ's children would never be on youtube if he were alive...just my opinion he kept them protected especially from stuff like this.

katie09   May 12th, 2010 9:07 pm ET

anyone who still believes MJ is alive, which I did for a long time, c'mon...! he would be outraged, rolling in his grave if he saw these videos out for the public to see! you all know that.

this is not a game, a hoax or anything else. for all you beLIEvers, where is he then, what...he's just left his children for nearly a year. They are NOT with him, clearly!

No way he'd let his children be posting videos of themselves on youtube or anywhere else. if he WERE alive, his children would be with HIM...they are NOT!

End of story!

RIP, MJ!

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 9:08 pm ET

LMP's also a top fan of MJ's hoax on myspace at truenewszone – when she's not playing the flip side of the tale – let's make a sun shower for MJ's imaginary happy place! Sweet!

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 9:08 pm ET

This probably would have happened......we didn't know how they looked until the masks came off. And there are many other children of well know people who have yt channels. Leave these kids alone, they are having fun are they deserve that right. The shoes I fit and walk in are my own, and with that being said I don't think anybody has the right to say how these children should be raised. Their father knew exactly who he wanted to raise his children and why. The media should respect that. Stop hating!!!!!

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 9:13 pm ET

@Michael is pulling the strings .What ever is leaked gets michaels approval he knows what he is doing we need to trust him.As you all know
he is the MAN the GENIUS who's bad

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
mike i'll be your puppet😉

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 9:17 pm ET

The stun gun incident was for a movie plot......hmmm......

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 9:18 pm ET

Judie-check out dealzjacksonraw on yt. He makes a clear explanation on that.

Beverly - Chicago   May 12th, 2010 9:20 pm ET

@MJ S HONEY:

I agree with you.

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 9:22 pm ET

ISitscary4u-- It would not surprise me if everything that has happened since June 25 ends up in a movie.

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 9:31 pm ET

@Answer me this if paris and blanket are on yt then tmz and lkl where are the jacksons wheres there input .As per usual gagged
Mike i will be there your the MAN😉

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

Dont make it factual

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 12th, 2010 9:31 pm ET

Nice to see Michael's children and how they are doing and growing up. God bless them.

Thank you to Lisa Marie and for her revelations about the Sunflower. Wow!! Funny, I just bought a smiley face toy sunflower I saw in a shop recently, as it caught my eye and reminded me of the one that was in the Court Room that day and of Michael.

God bless you Lisa Marie and your beautiful family and your lovely Mum and Dad as well. Really appreciate you doing this for the fans.

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 9:39 pm ET

Hi Judie🙂 !

Judie   May 12th, 2010 9:39 pm ET

@doubtingthomas which on there are quite a few!

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 9:40 pm ET

marguerite – me neither

helen – straight from the horse's mouth – intent doesn't get any clearer than that

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 9:42 pm ET

the one about the stun gun incident

Judie   May 12th, 2010 9:43 pm ET

Hi Pat nice to see you here I think I might go outside and plant my Happy Flowers...Susan's chat is up and running come over and set a time.

Judie   May 12th, 2010 9:48 pm ET

Ok doubting he said my uncle's up in heaven right at the beginning and then he gets really crude so not sure of your point but pleae explain to me.

Maura   May 12th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

Awwwwww Paris and Blanket are so adorable! I love you Prince, Paris, Blanket and Michael. Hugs

@Maria C
I agree Maria. I just checked the list and the filthy blog is gone.😀😀 I'm so pleased!! How have you been Maria? Love hugs and blessings

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

Michael comes from above, he all about LOVE.

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 9:51 pm ET

type- Michael comes from above, he knows all about LOVE.

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 9:56 pm ET

@Michael is only throwing us crumbs its up to us what we do with them.
He is testing how much of the media we beLIEve.If we are going to make that change it starts now.Every piece of info we get is carefully placed and put on show for the WOW factor and to prepare us. For the best as yet to come.............love ya mike

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 9:57 pm ET

I'm not referring to that, but what he says about the media and the certain someone who is the cause of that info being leaked out.

patty anderson   May 12th, 2010 9:58 pm ET

Media-Leave his children alone. This is exactly why Michael protected them and hid them from you. Leave those children alone.
Another blog you won't see me on. I will not post where his children are being hounded every second they are trying to have normal lives.
These children do not belong in the media. They are children for godsake, Go exploit your own children!!!

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 10:05 pm ET

three buckets of sugar mixed with tender care
three golden hearts are placed in there
six of the finest stars for there eyes
that shine so bright with wonder and surprise
rainbows of imagination for colourful sight
to help them explore with magic and delight
every ingredient is mixed to a t
and once complete the jackson 3
a blanket to treasure innocent and bright
a capital princess full of beauty and delight
a prince that is charming handsome and sweet
and a king for a father makes them complete

Judie   May 12th, 2010 10:08 pm ET

@doubting I agree info and stuff are being leaked out of there these videos happened in April and some have moved out of the house since then.My feeling I got from this was someone within the home is trying to cause trouble for Mrs.Katerine like trying to take the kids away saying she is not fit to handle them.But then again it's from the media so who knows.Great talking to you.

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 10:12 pm ET

True- That is beautiful

Judie   May 12th, 2010 10:15 pm ET

@True

Missy True the above rhyme is so very nice
all the right stuff mixed like sugar and spice
you have a gift and are able to share
to let us know you really do care
I can rhyme when I answer a post
but you rhyme first as you are the host

Very nice missy

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 10:25 pm ET

Judie-you are welcome.

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 10:29 pm ET

Marguerite-good evening, couldn't agree more, it could and probably is part of a movie

when my sister & I saw This is It, at the end I turned to her and said
"to be continued"

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

I had also hoped the kids would stay out of the spotlight, but MJ said in many interviews, they love it, they want to act, dance, direct, everything, they loved showbiz.

we live in the world of YouTube, where everyone can be a star !!

as I said before, I believe he unmasked his precious darlings to the world for a reason, can't be coincidence !!!

butterfly   May 12th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

It's lovely to see that Michael Jackson raised his children with fun and laughter in their lives. As we have read and heard, he was a joker himself 😀

@True – very nice indeed!

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" Wayne Dyer

pat davis   May 12th, 2010 10:41 pm ET

Hi TRUE.....LOVED IT🙂🙂🙂 !!!

Prince, Paris, Blanket and Michael would love it as well🙂 !

still me just a new name   May 12th, 2010 10:46 pm ET

CuriousCat May 12th, 2010 6:08 pm ET

The Greatest Show on Earth
___________

Michael did not expose his children's face one week before he died. If you look at the series of photos taken that day , once the children realized they were being photographed they put the masks back on. They were in a private parking lot and someone manage to take the photo. And for those that still think this is the greatest show on earth:

Randy Jackson twits:

And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...
6:34 PM May 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.
6:34 PM May 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
6:33 PM May 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
6:32 PM May 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
6:05 PM May 11th via mobile web

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 10:50 pm ET

@judie my friend so true

my one true king is the only host
nobody can ever take that post
the children seem to be having a life filled with fun
but why be surprised he is number one
so when you add them together they are a family to adore
so maybe i will call them the jackson four

doubtingthomas2010   May 12th, 2010 10:52 pm ET

can we just have a discussion and not go there.....we all don't think the same , after all these months we've all learned that.

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

CuriousCat- Good evening to you as well. I am just going to sit back and watch the Greatest Show On Earth. By the way would you care to join me down in the rabbit hole? I can guarentee a surprise around every corner.lmao

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 11:02 pm ET

LMP is so in on the hoax – not only is she a fan/friend of the hoax on myspace – fake flowers are not allowed at Forest Lawn which she specifically requested – LOL

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 11:04 pm ET

@Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look
The systems in control, it's all ran by the book
I've got to get away so I can clear my mind,
Xscape is what I need,
Away from electric eyes;)
Michaels children are just doing what other kids do.Just becouse mikes there dad a moutain has been made out of a mole hill chillax.
Mikes in control of the reigns he loves is children they always come first
who are we to argue with the GENIUS
MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 11:05 pm ET

@pat davis my friend so true

a smile is now on its way
i hope it brightens up your day
love and hugs are coming to
for a special person that is you

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 11:07 pm ET

still me – I guess that post is for me since I believe it is the greatest show on earth – the tweets were discussed last night on the previous blog – Marlon is one of the coordinators of the tribute & made the announcement for the tribute on video tape – Brian is talking up a storm to not be allowed to speak publicly – Brian is to speak for about 90 minutes at the tribute – so – Randy's tweets fit right in with the hoax

Maria Copelli   May 12th, 2010 11:08 pm ET

Maura ,Nice to have you here,tonite! hoping all is well with you! Isnt the peace here wonderful/ You are a big part of that ,peaceful example! Love Maria C.

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

isitscary4u – that is some great research, is that really true, no fake flowers @ Forest Lawn ??

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

curious cat – that's what the visitors guidelines say

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

MJ said in an interview with Geraldo Riviera a few years back, that the kids loved showbiz and cameras, they wanted to be part of it, and MJ said "soon, very soon he would reveal them to the world"

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 11:19 pm ET

CuriousCat- It is said that all the children have already had some acting lessons, before June 25th that is.

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 11:20 pm ET

If all of these things are part of a master plan, I am simply stunned at the brillance !!!

this would truly take a MASTER

Maura   May 12th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

@Maria C
Thank you hon. That's nice of you to say but I really think you are all a big part of it. Yes, it is a blessing. I'm doing well and I'm glad it is school break time.😀 Thanks for wondering. How have you been? I hope you've been really well.

helen   May 12th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

@ isitscary4u

Yes! Straight from the horses mouth. Great work on the flower guidelines. I just looked it up myself. lol Maybe she was directing us to The Sun and worldwide exposure yesterday, and how happy Mike is about it. Or maybe she was directing us to The Sun behind Mike on the Cirque du Soleil promo. Or maybe she meant if we sent them, they would be sent on to Mike in person so he could be surrounded by them because we know he's not at FL! 😉🙂

CuriousCat   May 12th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

Marguerite – MJ said that as well, they had been taking acting classes, as well as directing classes for several years before 2009

Judie   May 12th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

@True
I do believe you were impostered last night on the other blog tell me it's not true that this was you!

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 11:23 pm ET

@isitscary4u

LMP plays the game so well life is a stage MJ the Director😉

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS
sorry guys can't post the L.O.V.E. train

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 11:26 pm ET

@Well plastic flowers would be fittin seeing as no one visits a place with no name. Real ones would die rofl....

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

Maria Copelli   May 12th, 2010 11:30 pm ET

Jessie ,nice to have you here ! That is so nice that you purchased aflower similar to the one in the court! It is rather coencidental ,that L.M.P. told us of Michaels favorite flower,(the sunflower) they are Happy ,I always say that too when I see them .So now we noticed a play flower ...on the judges table ,now the request to send 'fake ' sunflowers to Fl.? Yet artificial flowers ,are not even allowed there? Is this true? I enjoy your posts ! thank you Jessie ....Love Maria C.

isitscary4u Hi! I always enjoy your comments! I wonder why Lisa M. P. would ask the fans to send artificial flowers....if they are not allowed ?Maybe she did not now this info? smile....Love Maria C.

isitscary4u   May 12th, 2010 11:30 pm ET

helen – LOL – could be all of the above – there's a message in there somewhere

MJs honey – LOL – I think it's great the family has plans to be there on the 25th being as they've never been before except for the season finale of JFD

8080   May 12th, 2010 11:30 pm ET

The kids are wonderful and it is good to see them happy.
I am sure they have always been happy though.

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 11:32 pm ET

@ OMG just had a thought what would you do if mj and elvis came back together .A double wammy haha Now that would be a WAM BAMMM

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

Marguerite   May 12th, 2010 11:32 pm ET

CuriousCat- I didn't know about the directing classes.....hmmmm Just another piece to the puzzle......

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 12th, 2010 11:37 pm ET

@judie my friend

why would i say that
i told the truth that is fact
the truth i will not deny
cause i will never live a lie
and no more will i say on this
lets continue with this peaceful bliss

cris   May 12th, 2010 11:50 pm ET

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Greetings MJ Fans....

While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn, Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.

While, I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......

Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower. They made him happy because they looked happy to him, Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".

When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.

I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.

This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.

I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

Judie   May 12th, 2010 11:53 pm ET

@True
You have been straight right from the start
and all of this comes from your heart
this conversation is over for us
peace over here is a must
but many here are not being fair
their words are hurtful and they don't care
its all about who is right and who is wrong
I get tired of that same old song
so off I go not looking back
it's time for me to hit the sack.

MJS HONEY   May 12th, 2010 11:56 pm ET

@Can you Feel IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
What ever may come next im well prepared😉
Mike bring it on bud...

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

isitscary4u   May 13th, 2010 12:10 am ET

cris – that's old news

doubtingthomas2010   May 13th, 2010 12:19 am ET

Whatever is going to happen, I don't think all these people are involved. Remember people use MJ's name just to keep their name out there......

isitscary4u   May 13th, 2010 12:23 am ET

Maria – hello – seems a little predictable to me – LOL

Maura   May 13th, 2010 12:27 am ET

@all
I hope all of you are doing well. Love and blessings

@cris
Thank you for the article. That is very loving and sweet about the sunflowers. Love, hugs and blessings

Shelli Misoyianis   May 13th, 2010 12:44 am ET

Hmmmm.....

Well, that explains the sunflower plushie sitting on the judge's desk at Murray's "arraignment". lol. It sure did brighten up that movie set. 😉

I saw the video of lil Blanket showing off his lightsaber skills on the news, and he is soooooo adorable! 😀😀 I am a "Star Wars" nut myself, so I really appreciate good lightsaber skills! 😉

doubtingthomas2010   May 13th, 2010 12:56 am ET

Going to get some rest, to all here let's follow the request of Joe Jackson and remain peaceful. MJ was about peace, so please lets keep the good vibe here w/different topics of discussion. We don't always have to go THERE......

Speak to you later,and please let's keep the peace. 🙂

pat davis   May 13th, 2010 1:10 am ET

I'm being deleted and I've been on this blog since Michael Jackson died. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

Maura   May 13th, 2010 1:18 am ET

@shelli
Hello Shelli, I haven't seen you in a while.🙂 How are you?

care bear   May 13th, 2010 1:29 am ET

@isitscary4u

This is interesting news about artificial flowers not being allowed. Thanks for sharing.🙂

@Cris
Some things never change. 🙂

beLIEve

😉

BERTHA CECILIA URDINOLA ALJURE - Wageningen - Holland   May 13th, 2010 1:44 am ET

GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN
GOD BLESS LISA MARIA!

Shelli Misoyianis   May 13th, 2010 2:08 am ET

Maura,

Hey, Buddy! 😀 I've just been a lil busy getting my new apartment together. lol. It's so nice to come back to a peaceful blog! How are you? I imagine exams are coming up for you, right? Love, hugs, and blessings to you! oxoxoxox 😀😀

Maura   May 13th, 2010 2:08 am ET

@care bear
HI care bear🙂 How have you been lately? Love hugs and blessings

simha   May 13th, 2010 3:11 am ET

No artificial flowers at Forest Lawn: I think this is true only for graves that are outside

"Artificial flowers are permitted at the Cathedral City location only, due to extreme climate conditions."

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 4:26 am ET

Yes....... maybe Michael's children shouldn't be put out here like this. It does seem like an invasion of their privacy. Let them grow up in peace please.

If the other blog was taken down and thank goodness, maybe this one should also........for different reasons..........that of protecting their privacy. They are at a vulnerable age and until they can speak up for themselves, I don't think they should be put through this.

In my opinion.......... their lives should not be played out on a public blog. Thank you.

Sorry, but I have had second thoughts about this blog after reading the article again, etc.........

Take it down please. Respect these 3 beautiful children and let them grow up out of the public scrutiny, which their father didn't always have.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 4:44 am ET

Maria Copelli –

Thank you and nice to hear from you and for your comments. That sounds about right that no artificial flowers would be allowed in the cemetery, I would think. I had forgotten about that. But I guess the thought counts. Real ones will have to do I suppose.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 5:07 am ET

Now that the other blog has gone and I can't post this there..........I just wanted to say that........... I was quite disturbed to hear the stories going around............ that Dr Arnold Klein and Jason Pfeifer were getting death threats. The same goes for Dr Conrad Murray.

This is the mob mentality in action and people should refrain from this. In my opinion it is just not the thing to do. We don't even know if the stories are true for that matter. Thank you.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 5:16 am ET

@cris May 12th, 2010 11:50 pm ET

Thank you for posting this here. Now we know MJ's favourite flower and I would agree Sunflowers are the "Happy Flower".

This is it!   May 13th, 2010 5:22 am ET

The beautiful three,
a glow with delight.
MJ's precious gems,
three stars in his sight,
An extension of,
his heart we see,
glory to the love,
he has for thee,
Cradle and rock,
a lullaby he sings,
a song from his soul,
a blessing they bring!

Bless You All~

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 5:34 am ET

@MJS HONEY May 12th, 2010 11:32 pm ET

I think I would have a heart attack if they both came back together. It would be a dream come true, lol.
=======

Rest In Peace Lena Horne who died in New York on Sunday, May 9 2010 aged 92. A great lady.

maggie   May 13th, 2010 5:56 am ET

Many viewpoints make the blog more interesting.....I disagree with what you you say but will defend to the death your right to say it-Voltaire (1694-1778)

MJS HONEY   May 13th, 2010 6:20 am ET

@Things that make you go Hmmmm😉

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

АННА   May 13th, 2010 7:24 am ET

Kids are good, do not worry they do not, dance, play, it's ok

Rebeka Davis - Recife - Brasil   May 13th, 2010 7:46 am ET

Good day !!!!!!!!!
I wish everyone a wonderful day

I WILL BE THERE

kathy 40   May 13th, 2010 9:05 am ET

@All. Miko Brando was on LKL . He just opened a flowershop in LA called FLOWERS by MICHAEL. Now, THAT is REAL LOVE if you ask me. Miko REALLY loved Michael, unlike his hypocrite exwife LISAMARIE now calling upon MJ fans to place SILK sunflowers on his tomb. What he wanted was a family and children.You refused, you divorced him, then you wanted him back. When he REJECTED you, you went bashing and trashing him on every talkshow. It's too late now LISA!! He 's gone now, there's no making up for what you did to him!!!

Maria Copelli   May 13th, 2010 9:15 am ET

Carebear ,good day to you! This is very interesting news indeed! Happy Thursday1 Love Maria C.

Shelli! how are you my neighbor? It is good to see you here ,you must be very busy! And I hope all is going well,for you and your boyfriends projects!
What do you think about those sunflowers? I didnt know artificail flowers are not allowed ? But the gesture is a very 'thoughful' one,and yes that tall beautiful happy flower ....suits Michaels personality ,Happy ,optimistic,bright ,energetic! Tall,slim,handsome......Love to you Shelli,let the peace continue here! Maria C. SORRY FOR TYPOS

MJS HONEY   May 13th, 2010 9:52 am ET

@pat

Just seen your post snap haha😉

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS QIRBTL

"Pixie Dust "   May 13th, 2010 10:36 am ET

Very interesting I must say,but who would be uploading video clips of Michael's three beautiful children.I thought I read somewhere that the children were banned from the internet due to all the nasty stuff they could come across about their father.Now who on earth would be doing this and for what reason.Is the family themselves doing this to prove that the children have their childhoods and are fairing quite well.Artificial flowers not allowed at FL,hmmm,they would last forever and would never make a mess,not like the real ones they dry up and the pedals and leaves fall off leaving more clean up for the caretakers.Did I not read that some have left candy.Now really that is funny,I wonder if the caretakers are helping themselves to it,or are they leaving it or throwing it away ? I Love You Michael

helen   May 13th, 2010 10:50 am ET

@ Shelli

It's great to see you here! You've been missed!

For those who would like to defend Michael and help to open more eyes to the "truth" there are two blogs up on false sexual abuse allegations and how they are devastating to all involved.

Kara   May 13th, 2010 11:00 am ET

It makes me so sad to think that this is a daily activity for so many other people and children, yet these three kids can not just be kids without all you crazies making such a big deal about it! They are already famous and did not even ask for it, so just keep watching those that are not famous and make them that which they are looking for.

helen   May 13th, 2010 11:03 am ET

@ Michipato

Great video and lots of symbolism, two jackets in TII outtakes, memorial, etc. Great, great video! 🙂

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 13th, 2010 11:39 am ET

@michipato my friend so true

remember the time remember the time
on the other blog i left that rhyme
its all about the kings you know
layer by layer the truth will show

mariam   May 13th, 2010 11:42 am ET

I think Blanket looks so much like his dad. The eyes, the nose the mouth and the sense of humour. Blanket truly a prankster. God bless him. I think he's the next generation Michael Jackson. Lisa Marie I think still loved MJ. I was a great fan of Elvis and when he died I was in shock now MJ which I am also a fan. I hope hes alive.

Ivone   May 13th, 2010 11:44 am ET

I truly believe that Lisa Marie is being honest in what she is and was saying about Michael after his death. We really do not know what happened between them. That was only their thing. Non of our bussines. Most of us had failed relationships or even marriages. Most of us were angry at our ex lovers, boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses. Most of us said more or less bad things about them afterwards. The more passionate and loving the relationship the more angry and dissapointed we get when it is over. They were both famous, public people, so they made public statements. Lisa Marie did say bad things, but we do not know what she went through at the end of the day. I even think that she regrets saying them. I believe they loved each other and that both suffered for not being able to sort out things between them.
In my opinion the idea to send the flowers is a great one no matter where it is comming from.
I have already sent flowers, a beautiful bouquet with a sunflower in it.
You can just go to Forest Lawn website, clic on flowershop and follow the instructions. Flowers are taken to the burial site the same day if you do not chose another date. Prices are different, so everybody can choose,

Greetings from Sweden.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 13th, 2010 11:44 am ET

@ All

The silk sunflowers could stand for something else as well. Hmm.

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 13th, 2010 11:50 am ET

media coverage is spreading far and wide
how much longer can the truth be denied
it seems the sun is shining bright
so who was dave dave on that night
i am not saying it was a fake
but i believe now more are awake
and they now to can show they care
and say to the king i will be there

Lois48   May 13th, 2010 12:08 pm ET

Shelli Misoyianis May 13th, 2010 12:44 am ET

Hmmmm.....

_______________________
@Shelli – nice to see you here again...hope you are well. Another thing that struck me too was not only the flowers but the toy cars (taxi cabs I believe). There was also a scene in the Wiz where these types of cars were lined across some building....and also in This is It movie you see the angels floating down from the sky, it is the same sort of scene in the Wiz. Interesting eh😉 Things that make you go hmmm

We are doing alot of hmmm'ing lately lmao🙂

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Maria Copelli   May 13th, 2010 12:13 pm ET

@ALL,What wonderful comments ,and research ! And most of all we come here because ,of our Love for a wondeful man. i just wanted to say 'Any man can be a father,BUT it takes a special person to be a DAD.'
'The beauty of life doesnt depend on how happy you are ,BUT how happy others are because of YOU'. '

'Make your smile CHANGE the world ,But dont let the World change your smile'.
I Loved these .....Love to you all,Maria C.

cris   May 13th, 2010 12:47 pm ET

Just want you all to know that Paris comes on this blog occasionally.🙂

helen   May 13th, 2010 1:15 pm ET

@ Shelli

Well the court room movie set needed a little "color" since the required flags were missing. 😉 Also, if Murray was booked in at 6'2", Chernoff must be about 5'2" as well as most other men on the movie set. lol The Murray we see has to be at least 6'7" or 6'8". When we see him photographed in commercial doorways, he almost has to duck to keep from hitting his head. "Black or white, free Conny tonight!" 🙂

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 13th, 2010 1:22 pm ET

@jessie my friend so true

when all the flowers are in full bloom
will the king step in the room
is it coming closer to the bam
i do believe we will see the man
maybe the world is no longer in denial
look to the sun and wear that smile

Lois48   May 13th, 2010 1:22 pm ET

@Maria C – good morning – thank you for your lovely post, it rings so true to me. As I always say - smile at a stranger today😉 have a good one!🙂

*Seven*   May 13th, 2010 1:28 pm ET

Please don´t bring tabloid trash to the childrens blog.
Be respectful, bring happiness and laughter instead.
LOVE & BLESSINGS

"Pixie Dust "   May 13th, 2010 1:50 pm ET

cris ,so you are saying that Michael's children are not banned from the internet, they have free access. there are not restrictions then? Honestly they appear to be very smart children,who would most likely turn a blind eye to any negativity about their father. I love you Michael (Smile)

elisabeth   May 13th, 2010 1:54 pm ET

You all my friends are great!!!!
I read all your comments and i have learnt great news about michael......oh my God.....time is approaching.......i just can't wait!!!!!!!

i love you all so much.......
and michael i love you MOST......i really do!!!
we will be there!!!!
have a great day my friends!!!!!!!!!!

prince,paris,blanket
you are soooooooooo lucky to have such a great father like michael....you must be very proud of him....god bless you always!!!!!!!!

CuriousCat   May 13th, 2010 1:59 pm ET

cris-if this is true that Paris comes here sometimes, I pray she never saw that disgusting "fat pfeiffer" blog and all the disgusting things that were being said about her daddy

cris   May 13th, 2010 2:42 pm ET

@CuriousCat. Unfortunately she is aware of the Pfeiffer news, but not through the Larry blogs. Some of you have spoken to her before in the past but she is very good at keeping a low profile.

mary u from ohio   May 13th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

Prince ....Paris .... Blanket
Nice to see You Enjoying Yourselves...

whazup   May 13th, 2010 3:36 pm ET

I wonder if what Michael Jackson put forth as a public persona was as much a ruse as you think his death to be. Maybe Jackson was not as kind and gentle and loving as he appeared but only portrayed this act to generate a larger fan base. If you are prone to believe Jackson pretended to die, maybe he pretended to care for all of you. As you have stated, he was quite the consummate entertainer.
Lisa Marie is a lovely person. I have had the privilege of meeting her in person while at Graceland in 2007. She is a generous personable woman. I am sure Jackson was a generous person based on the millions of dollars he gave to charities. It is no more fair to judge Lisa Marie than is it to judge Jackson.especially when it comes to their personal issues.
I highly doubt any Jackson visits these blog sites, especially the young children. My daughter is 12 and she is more interested in myspace and music, nothing adult.

Maria Copelli   May 13th, 2010 3:48 pm ET

Lois48 ,thank you so much glad you enjoyed it ,and it is good to see you here ! Love Maria C.

Curious Cat ,sometimes our dear cris is impostered! So at times we do not know what is the truth ! I t was said the children are not allowed internet access,so......hmm?LOL..nice to see you this afternoon! Love Maria C

Pixie dust ! good to see youa lso ,I enjoyed your comment!@1;50 P.M. Thank you! Love Maria C.

"Pixie Dust "   May 13th, 2010 4:09 pm ET

Maria C,likewise it is always so nice to come to the Michael Jackson blog and find such nice respectful comments and I know I can always find that with yours.Thank You Maria is so much appreciated ,Love and smiles to you sweet one.

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 13th, 2010 4:37 pm ET

@mary my friend so true

that video was such a delight
it really was a special sight
watching the kids having fun
the pride and joy of number one
i saw there was a birthday cake
now tell me is it one that you did bake

Candy°°   May 13th, 2010 5:23 pm ET

@whazup There is no doubt that MJ was a marketing genius, but to doubt about his genuine kindness and lovable nature is really off base.
Do yourself a favor and read some of his writings (poems for ex.) – that's the real Michael talking through them. We do not know which kind of path he would have followed, or which kind of music (as music seems to have been his destiny) would he have chosen, shouldn't he've been pushed onto the pop music scene at such a young age.
Maybe he was cranky or angry at times, but aren't we all? Actually, I really hope he was, it helps to relief cumulated frustration and anger.

Besides, no matter how kind and warm hearted 2 people are, that's not necessary a condition for them to also get along with each other in the long run.

pat davis   May 13th, 2010 5:39 pm ET

mary u from ohio.....Loved watching Michael Jackson and his children. What a great father he was to them. I especially enjoyed them singing The Lost Children and that funny little dance they were doing. The video brought tears to my eyes. What a great father. God Bless Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Maria Copelli   May 13th, 2010 5:41 pm ET

PixieDust, it is apleasure to come here ,and see the outpouring of Love ...for Michael and his beautiful family .It is a simple formula ,if we claim to LOVE ,then our words wiil show it,no not perfectly ,because we are not ,not one of us! But we can show kindness while we visit here cant we? I see it is possible ,because it is being done,as we speak!
When i looked at the 2 videos of M.j. (Ivones) my heart was instantly lifted when I see Michael relax a little and smile,oh for him to be just free....It makes me Love him so much more,he is my Brother ,and I would Love to just sit in a tree,and talk all night with him.And of course I would share something I baked with him! smile ....
Love to you ,Maria C.

Mary-Jane   May 13th, 2010 6:25 pm ET

@ Cris

You always bring in excellent information and links to this site.

Because of Michael's fame and the horrific media, I am willing to bet you his children do not have access to this site.

doubtingthomas2010   May 13th, 2010 6:41 pm ET

Hey Pat and Maria C- its always great to seeing a loving father.

mary u from ohio   May 13th, 2010 7:16 pm ET

I love to bake cakes you see
now here is that special cake for the Jacksons 4.
with candies treats..

Maura   May 13th, 2010 7:58 pm ET

@All
I hope everyone has a blessed day. Love and blessings🙂

Memeia   May 13th, 2010 9:59 pm ET

I think that Mike was so persecuted becouse he was not accessible by media. I think if the media to get used wiht the kids, soon the curiosity about the kids will stop, and they will leave the kids in peace. So, i think that the family have to show some things, to show that the kids are so normal how many kids all the world.

I loved it.

Mike, i'l love you forever. wait for us there.

Judie   May 13th, 2010 10:07 pm ET

Paris and Blanket are a hit on youtube is what I read on my news homepage...

I think ~Michael~ would be horrified that his children are plastered all over the internet,he spent their whole life protecting them.Bringing then out to the public is one thing but youtube I doubt this ok. If he is alive he better do something quick as this is not his plan for them.

Marguerite   May 13th, 2010 10:08 pm ET

Let's hope the peace continues here.

michipato   May 13th, 2010 10:13 pm ET

@TRUE-TO -YOU
@Seven
Do you remember the topic "King TUT" the video was made for this reason.
There is some relationship but no THE CLUE

@Helen
Glad that you enjoy it😀 ANK in the jacket

Mary-Jane   May 13th, 2010 10:24 pm ET

@ Cris

You always bring in excellent information and links to this site.

Because of Michael's fame and the terrible media, I am willing to bet you his children do not have access to this site.

helen   May 13th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

"Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom. Captain Hook: He's back!
12:25 AM Sep 1st, 2009 from web Kenny Ortega Twitter

The Sun came out two days ago and spread worldwide. The flowers are all in bloom...Lisa Marie's request and Miko's Flowers by Michael (just for you, Larry😉 ). We're ready when you are, Michael! 🙂 🙂

pat davis   May 13th, 2010 10:38 pm ET

@ doubtingthomas2010,

Hi there! I haven't chatted with you in quite some time! I hope all is well🙂 !

lois48   May 13th, 2010 10:41 pm ET

@cris – how did you know Styx is one of my favourite groups.....lol (kidding) – very talented musicians, Tommy, Dennis, James, Chuck, Todd can't get any better than that and of course Gowan now (who is also an amazing musician), but yes interesting lyrics I might add for an MJ blog lol

isitscary4u   May 13th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

helen – LOL – Flowers by Michael could well be part of the hoax courtesy of Miko – I live in LA & Flowers by Michael has been in business for quite a while – it possibly could be a new location/business – but with it having the same name – I suspect it's part of the hoax 😉

Marguerite   May 13th, 2010 11:06 pm ET

isitscary4u- Does Miko own it?

carie   May 13th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Suzie!!
MMJ!!
COCO!!!
Patty!!
If you all ever peak in...
Baby Carie is here!!
I so wish you all could meet her...she is just everything to me. And I now know why Michael fought so hard to protect his children. My heart is so full yet still aches for his death and for his children having to grow up without their daddy. Michael would be devastated to have his children splashed all over the internet. I hope the family takes the videos down.
Love to you all!
RIP Sweet Michael.
God will look after your beautiful children.
Dance with God and teach my brother...he always had two left feet! 🙂

susie   May 13th, 2010 11:10 pm ET

Moderators, thank you for your respect to Michael Jackson, his children and his fans by taking off the horrible articule.

isitscary4u   May 13th, 2010 11:14 pm ET

marguerite – not to my knowledge – it's been in Beverly Hills for a long time

isitscary4u   May 13th, 2010 11:19 pm ET

Flowers By Michael – Beverly Hills
Flowers by Michael has been serving the Greater Los Angeles Area, Beverly Hills and surrounding cities for over 60 years. It is a second generation family owned business.

Marguerite   May 13th, 2010 11:22 pm ET

isitscary4u– Thank you. Just another piece to the puzzle that makes you go.......hmmmm

helen   May 13th, 2010 11:27 pm ET

@ Isitscary4u

That's great! lol 🙂

@ Michipato

Two jackets! The red one and the black one when he is observing the stage with the impostor taking his place.

truth4mj   May 13th, 2010 11:36 pm ET

Helen

I love your enthusiasm and posts. It always brightens my day!

truth4mj   May 13th, 2010 11:38 pm ET

isitscary4u

It certainly would appear to be part of the hoax. Laugh out loud.

helen   May 14th, 2010 12:01 am ET

@ truth4mj

There's so much to keep up with all the time. It's such a fascinating and large scale puzzle but oh so entertaining! Love and hugs🙂

pat davis   May 14th, 2010 12:03 am ET

@ Carie,

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you and the new addition to your family! I know she has added so much joy to your life. And what timing too, right before summer! Make sure to take care of yourself to Carie. Don't exert yourself. Get as much sleep as you can....whenever you can. Some sort of schedule now will make things much easier in the long run. Most important ENJOY your new motherhood!

Congratulations Sweetie! I Wish You Love and Happiness🙂 !

Rock With You Horsegirl   May 14th, 2010 12:30 am ET

It's good to see that Michael's kids are doing ok. I've been praying for them.🙂

gigi   May 14th, 2010 12:40 am ET

hi everyone!

whoever is leaking these videos of Michael's kids needs to stop. I don't think Michael would like this one bit. And i don't think is right for the media take this and splash it all over the place. Michael went to great lengthens to shield his kids from the media. The difference between all the other kids out there that play with webcams and home movies is that other kids are not in an article or on news/tv networks . There are even people posing and claiming that it is them in the YT video. And I specifically saw a tweet tonight from Genevieve Jackson who said that a girl is pretending to be Paris on this fake FB and twitter account using this YT video in her profile.

@pat davis

Hi pat, hope you are doing well. we've got to get you on twitter the ladies miss talking to you and so do i :O)

Congratulations Carie! :O)

Rhonda   May 14th, 2010 1:00 am ET

@Carie

Congratulations on your new arrival.....Hold her close always....She will grow up so fast...Treasure every minute that you have with her, hold her often, kiss her softly, play like there is not tomorrow...

Again congratulations and God Bless

Much Love

Maura   May 14th, 2010 1:35 am ET

@carie
Congratulations on the new baby. Babies are so precious and cute. I hope you will both always be blessed. Love and blessings

Mary-Jane   May 14th, 2010 1:38 am ET

Carie! Congratulations!!!

Have fun. Little ones are awesome. I am sure you will be really busy with her. How wonderful!!!

maggie   May 14th, 2010 2:33 am ET

@Carie

Wonderful news and congratulations Carie, baby and family!....Take care and best wishes to you all.

cindee   May 14th, 2010 3:45 am ET

I mentioned before that I managed to get in Holly Terrace by following another family into
the mausoleum
Lisa Marie is absolutely right: I found it empty, airless, grey and dark no music there were
NO FLOWERS, on that very brief by-chance visit and left sad and crying
This is no fault of the fans, I put the responsibility on his family (I spoke to the security
over the intercom and she told me that MJ gets few visitors and has only seen the family once or
twice "Easter") It was their decision to put him in this mausoleum isolating him from the very people
he loved " his fans" We all want to show our undying love, flood him with flowers and our presence for
man that brought us so much joy and happiness ..
The Door to Mausoleum serves only as a barrier, between MICHAEL and his fans.......
I have been an advocate for MJ to return to NEVERLAND where he could have a beautiful grave
site and Memorial on his own Ranch , where people would gladly travel from all over the world to pay
their respect to the greatest entertainer humanitarian....
BUT........If not NEVERLAND than on the the grounds at Forest Lawn
where MICHAEL would be accessible to the very people he loved and that love him
"HIS FANS" Will never abandon you MJ he lives in our hearts forever

LISA MARIE, If you still have an ounce of love for MICHAEL
USE YOUR POWER AND INFLUENCE,,, HAVE MICHAEL MOVED OUT OF THAT
DARK LONELY PRISON ...YOU more than anybody can understand..........................

With MJ'S money he can afford his own security team,to watch over him

LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER

butterfly   May 14th, 2010 3:46 am ET

Would not surprise me one iota if it was their father who put up the videos of his children! I recall reading somewhere that Michael loves YT!😉

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 14th, 2010 4:12 am ET

Hi Everyone!

I love that name "Flowers By Michael" for a flower shop. Has a good ring abouit it.

Congratulations to Carie on her new baby. Best wishes to both.

Lori - Justice For Michael   May 14th, 2010 4:22 am ET

Well apparently the call for a plethora of sunflowers has been answered....at least according to TMZ.

Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven
Originally posted 39 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered - TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers - which were Michael's favorite - to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

*******************************************************************
I've noticed a some posts stating that Miko Brando and/or his wife have a florist shop called "Flowers by Michael"....can someone provide the links or documentation of same? I am curious and have not found anything about this when I search. Please share if you know.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 5:33 am ET

Carie ,congratlations,have alot of fun,with your new baby! Love Maria C.

This is it!   May 14th, 2010 5:34 am ET

Away in the manger,
finally tucked in her bed,
is little baby Carie,
a precious sleepy head!
Ten little fingers,
ten little toes,
an instant love,
only a mother knows,
A blessing it is,
a welcome from us,
A gift from God,
for he placed with trust,
A love forever,
to never disappear,
a dear precious child,
to a mothers heart
.......always near!

Bless You Baby Carie

This is it!   May 14th, 2010 6:08 am ET

The sky is a sparkling blue,
with a cloud here and there,
A beautiful new day awaits,
for all who wants to hear,
The dream is in the clouds,
the passion is in the sky,
The spirit is in the heart,
the beauty captures the eye,
The love surrounds the glow,
the glory holds the prayer,
The grace guides being,
the wanting peace fills the air,
The serenity touches the mind,
the joy fills the smell,
The happiness sees the light,
the emptiness bids farwell!

Bless You All

2 bad   May 14th, 2010 6:43 am ET

Hello everyone.

Carie!!!! Congratulations on your new addition!!! I came here specifically to find out if you've had the baby! OH...you're going to LOVE being a mommy🙂
I wish you and your new baby all the best! Hold her tight and enjoy every moment with her (even all those late night feedings and sleepless nights😉 )

Take care, Carie and Baby🙂

mariam   May 14th, 2010 7:11 am ET

My assessment of the hoax is that mJ is living with his mother Katherine and kids after coming very close to death and he is doing some form of rehabilitation. He will be back for the trial. Better, stronger faster. The Six Million Dollar Man. LOL

maryrm   May 14th, 2010 7:18 am ET

carie May 13th, 2010 11:09 pm ET

Congratulations carie – blessings and prayers for your new bundle of joy, may you all have many beautiful,happy and healthy years together!

Yes, when my first was born I could not believe the level of love I felt for her, everything else on earth paled in comparison.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 14th, 2010 7:37 am ET

@TRUE-TO -YOU May 13th, 2010 1:22 pm ET

Right on, I'm with you, bring it on! Maybe June 25th?????.........!!! 🙂

Judie   May 14th, 2010 8:26 am ET

Congratulations to you Carie and baby Carie! Welcome to the world.
Take care and many blessings to you both.

loraottawacanada   May 14th, 2010 8:26 am ET

Carie

Congratulations sweetie hope you are both well!

(((hugs)))!

pat davis   May 14th, 2010 9:13 am ET

@ gigi

Hi gigi🙂 ! How are you doing? I miss you talking with you too! The past month my schedule has prevented me from doing much on my computer. But each time I'm here I always look for you! And guess what, I am on Twitter now (finally right?) In fact I tried looking you up but had no success. I don't quite know how to really navigate on twitter yet but of course I'm following the Jacksons!

Like I said before I miss talking with you and the rest of my friends here on the blog. I hope all is well gigi and it's nice to see you're still around🙂 !

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 14th, 2010 9:23 am ET

@michipato my friend so true

if you look clues can be found
but me i dont look around
there are many things for all to see
so i just believe and wait for he
and when the time for him is right
my one true king will step back in sight
he did not die of this i am sure
so i will send a sunflower to the one i adore
you keep following that rabbit at play
revealing the truth day by day

*Seven*   May 14th, 2010 11:32 am ET

@ Carie

This Baby is Your Blessing,
I wish happiness in every way,
Good luck God Bless, I say
And many Blessings and wishes,
To Welcome Baby into Your Life Today.

mary u from ohio   May 14th, 2010 12:24 pm ET

Why after all these months.. now we are in mods... What is going to happen in June?... They must have some idea!...

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 14th, 2010 12:44 pm ET

@mariam May 14th, 2010 7:11 am ET

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised as I didn't like the way Michael looked on This Is It. It was a different Michael in my opinion.

Beverly - Chicago   May 14th, 2010 1:51 pm ET

@Carie:

Congratulations to you and your husband on the arrival of baby carie! I'm sure she is absolutely beautiful! I wish you and your family lots of happiness and good wishes.

gigi   May 14th, 2010 2:13 pm ET

hello everyone :O) new blog is up

@pat

that's great! the ladies at Susan's know my twitter name. most of the ladies there have twitter names too.

Mr. A   May 14th, 2010 2:18 pm ET

@Carie

Oh dear ,congratulations to you and your husband. This is wonderful news...I'm sure she is just lovely!(Smiling) Please cherish each coo, each smile, each giggle, every single moment you have with your sweet little one. As many have said before, they grow so quickly....and indeed they do. The days, weeks, and months will fly by leaving you wondering where the time has gone hahaha. I pray that you and your precious little gift are both blissful and healthy. Many, many blessings to you and your family, Carie. Sending you all the love I could possibly send and MORE.

@precious little bundle of joy

"Precious one,
So small,
So sweet

Dancing in on angel feet
Straight from Heaven's brightest star

What a miracle you are!"

Jan   May 14th, 2010 2:54 pm ET

Carie

well done! Big Hugs!!

mary u from ohio   May 14th, 2010 2:59 pm ET

@ Cris
You forgot to post ..this it it video last year...
The video answered it..
If you did do it last year ... Would of there been a Show!

mary u from ohio   May 14th, 2010 3:06 pm ET

@ cris
This Is It... ..
I meant the song saids it all..
or some of it.. what was going on

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 14th, 2010 3:33 pm ET

@michipato my friend so true

blanket is the sweetest thing
he does remind me of the king
in fact i say the jackson four
the strongest force and thats for sure

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 4:20 pm ET

Jan ,than you for poating that video@3;01 p.m.It was so well done ,and very heartfelt yet ,informative.Maybe someof us can wear armbands ,to show our support ,of him,his family and all he stands for .Maybe we can juts randomly wear an armband from time to time ,to raise an awareness......Children ,are really the future of every country ,and the mistreatment of them goes on ,the sicknesses go on ,the enslavement of them goes on,the abuse verbal/physical....go on! So it is the responsibility of each of us ,to try to teach them in our homes ,eat with them ,imagine with them ,teach thempeaceful ways to resolve problems ,color ,paint with them climb trees with them ,let them be children .....show them simple cartoons that teach lessons,and good clean fun.It is time to make some serious changes ,and we can help in big and in smaller ways ! Thank you Jan ,you share such intellingent things with us ,and we do appreciate it so much ...Love Maria C.

pitt03   May 14th, 2010 4:30 pm ET

Maybe someone could burn all the tabloids that I saw yesterday at the grocery store, about "Children Services" taking the kids?.
Michael wanted his mom to have his children AND THEY WILL BE FINE
check out u-tube-"Michael Jackson says I believe in Jehovah".

gigi   May 14th, 2010 4:34 pm ET

jan

oh my gosh! that is so awful and twisted. This is actually the kind of things Michael would have been completely heartbroken and cried out about.

ibelieve25   May 14th, 2010 4:52 pm ET

@ Mr. A
Sending you hugs! See you soon.

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 5:35 pm ET

cris.....are you serious ,or is this the imposter cris? somehow the curse word at the end .....throws me off! hmmm? @2.36 p.m. cris you are a mystery indeed! Love....Maria C.

missin MJ   May 14th, 2010 6:45 pm ET

@Carie

Congratulations on the birth of your precious little girl. Treasure every moment with her.

@ibelieve

I hope you are doing well friend. Much love to you.

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 7:46 pm ET

pitto3,Hello ,thnak you for your comment! I did see that video ,you directed us to ,and yes Michael definately has a spiritual need,and I now it was Jehovah who has given Michael the neede strength to endure all that life has thrown him,good as well as bad .Micahels continual,concern and generosity ,reflects the application of the Biblical Truths he was raised to study and to believe.It is a beautiful thing ,and you now no matter where our lives take us ,we will always remember where we came from ,what we have learned ,and who made us All! Why just look up a star filled noght ,isnt it humbling to think about the ONE who made such wondrous beautiful things!
Somehow I know Michael wants his children to learn about this awesome universe ,and more importantly the ONE who created it for all of us to enjoy ,Eternally ....Michael knows!
Thank you again ,Love to you Maria C.

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 7:52 pm ET

Pitto3,so sorry for all the typos! what a mess I have made for u to read ,my cat took the letter k ! so if i dont press down on my ey it is not there! so sorry .....so where it says now ,it should say know....LOL..Love Maria C.

Maura   May 14th, 2010 9:09 pm ET

@Mr. A
Hello🙂 I'm glad to see you as always. I hope you've been well. Great post, it was beautiful! I hope to see you soon. Love you always

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 14th, 2010 9:26 pm ET

a bundle of pink so sweet and new
a perfect angel blessed to you
count the fingers count the toes
then softly kiss that button nose
wrap her up warm and snug
forever shower her with love
cherish her with all your heart
giving love is the perfect start
treasure her for all she is worth
a precious gift a newborn birth

butterfly   May 14th, 2010 10:05 pm ET

@carie

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your wee bundle of joy🙂

letta(IbeLIEve)   May 15th, 2010 1:40 am ET

@Mr A
Hello there, surprise to see that you have starting posting again. It is always a pleasure to read your post. Hope all is well with you and that you are getting the much needed rest. Hope to talk with you soon. Love Letta

missin MJ   May 15th, 2010 6:45 am ET

@Maria Copelli

Beautifully said dear Maria. Love to you 🙂

Restless Soul   May 15th, 2010 8:58 am ET

@carrie- such wonderful news. Congratulations on your bundle of joy. I agree with Mr A to treasure each moment.... life is so precious and such are the moments you spend with your loved ones. 😉

@MrA. I did get your message on the other blog- somewhere. 🙂 Thank you for your kind words- I am deeply humbled by them. Perhaps next time, we will sing a song guaranteed to make you laugh! 😉 I love crunching on ice too. loll Much love to you, hugs and blessings for all love and life has to offer you.

For this topic, I think that many comments are interesting to the fact they were on youtube from a personal space. The bigger picture here is when is it allowed and when is it private?

Celebrities and their families are caught between worlds- their professional world and private. They need their space and privacy as much as we value our own. I feel it is far more interesting and fun when they allow us to see them having fun or other good times than other content. We goofed off crazy fun when we were kids- of course they would too! We LOVED star wars😛. They seem really happy, well taken care of, supervised and I believe that is most important.

I wish everyone a beautiful day filled with all the loveliness life has to offer. Much love to you all.

Maria Copelli   May 15th, 2010 9:07 am ET

@ 'Love doesnt just sit there , like a stone , it has to be made ,like bread ,remade all the time ,made new.' Ursula K. Le Guin
Good Day to you ALL...Love Maria C.

Brownie   May 15th, 2010 10:59 am ET

Michael's children are so beautiful. But I didn't need to see these videos to know in my heart that they are beautiful children and loving souls. With Michael as their Father – there is no doubt in my mind! The world chose to mock Michael for his concern to keep their lives/faces private, and look what happens as soon as they have been introduced to the public eye. the media vultures take over?

No matter how many chances they are given, they continue to prove that they have no concern for truth or showing "fair play" – it is a win the almight dollar race everyday with these types of journalists – or people without values.

Close your eyes and envision what the would would be if we have total love, peace, tolerance, acceptance... for eachother... it really would be a beautiful place. And so worth the effort to get there!

Love & Peace always...

Brownie   May 15th, 2010 11:02 am ET

sorry for my typos....

1st typo "Almight Dollar"

2nd typo:

"Close your eyes and envision what the world would be like if we have total love, peace, tolerance,acceptance, for each other... it really would be a beautiful place. And so worth the effort to get there!"

Brownie   May 15th, 2010 11:02 am ET

I really need new glasses

"Almighty Dollar"

Love to all

Maria Copelli   May 15th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

Brownie,thank you foe another beautiful comment ,and yes it Will be so beautiful......Love Maria C.

Restless soul nice to see you today ,I hope the sun is shining where you are! Love Maria C.

letta(IbeLIEve)   May 15th, 2010 2:47 pm ET

@Restless Soul
Hello, hope that you are doing well. That was beautifully stated about Michael Kids. Thank You.

@
Afternoon or Evening everyone:
Glad to see that this blog is calm and peaceful, and I truley pray that it stays this way. It is nice to see that we are holding a good post without all that insults and negativity going on. I do hope that ALL, is enjoying this beautiful Hot weather.

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THERE

Maria Copelli   May 15th, 2010 3:01 pm ET

Letta,how are you ? Are you having a nice day, today?I hope you are enjoying this glorious day ! Love Maria C.

Restless Soul   May 15th, 2010 11:44 pm ET

@brownie May 15th, 2010 10:59 am ET

------------

exactly, I have no doubts about MJ's kids, their lovely souls, happiness etc etc etc...

@letta-@MariaC- I am.........ok......... thank you for your thoughts and words of love. I at least enjoyed two walks on the beach and got to see the sun rise AND set all in the same day. It was beautiful and comforting. I hope your day was lovely too.

Love, laughter, blessings to everyone. Special love and blessings to my friends: you know I love you dearly and cherish every moment I have with you....

Mary-Jane   May 16th, 2010 2:20 am ET

Michael never showed his children's face. And now a video of them is on the internet. Somehow, I would think Michael would not be very happy with this.

@Restless Soul
Wishing you all the best! You are a lovely and very special person!

@Maura
You are incredibly kind and sweet! Always worrying about others! Such an Angel!

Wishing everyone a glorious day surrounded with warmth and love
Much love to all!

Maria Copelli   May 16th, 2010 8:37 am ET

Restless Soul, good morning /evening to you! You sound as if you had a nice time on the beach ,isnt it empowering to see the mighty ocean come in and go out?oh and to walk in that sand ....it is truly high on my list of my absolute favorite things to feel and to do! Restlee I am so happpy you are able to enjoy these things! being on a beach when the sun goes down ,now thats what I 'm talking about! it is breathtakingly beautiful,isnt it?
I hope the pace of the blogs picks up ,I miss everyone! Anyway I hope your Sunday is fillled ,with sun,oceans ,long thoughtful walks along the sand,and yes some music ! Love and hugs i send to you ...Maria C.
Sorry for any and all typos!

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 16th, 2010 1:02 pm ET

its all for love janet i say
i am sending birthday greetings your way
you have so much control and grace
you wear a beautiful smile on a beautiful face
you have shown strength love and loyalty
its family first and this i see
i hope today brings lots of fun
you really are a special one
a bouquet of love i send to you
and may that love help you thru

i believe i will be there its all fo love love is free

Maura   May 16th, 2010 9:16 pm ET

@Restless Soul
I agree with your post about Michael's children. They are very precious and beautiful. I hope you are enjoying your time at the beach. You are a very special person and friend. Love hugs and blessings

@Mary Jane

Maria Copelli   May 16th, 2010 10:11 pm ET

Maura, nice to see you her tonite!Take care ,and stay sweet and bright ,Love Maria C.

Mary-Jane   May 16th, 2010 11:15 pm ET

@ Maura

You Stated: "@Mary Jane
Thank you my friend but you have no idea how kind you are. You are very caring towards others. Thank you for being a great friend. Love hugs and blessings"

******************

I rest my case....... Only a person with a gentle and kind heart would say this!

You are a treasure everywhere!

Big Hugs
Much Love!

Maura   May 16th, 2010 11:48 pm ET

@Mary Jane
Awwww Mary I'm sending you a giant hug.

ibelieve25   May 17th, 2010 1:04 am ET

@Maura
Hi Buddy! How are you? Hugs and love.

Maura   May 17th, 2010 2:25 am ET

@ibelieve25
Hello there my friend! I'm just chilling as of right now. I hope you are still recovering from not feeling so well. See you soon. Much more love and plenty of hugs

Earle Richmond   May 17th, 2010 3:26 am ET

I find it very interesting that many still believe Michael Jackson is still alive. I wonder what that is?

TRUE-TO -YOU   May 17th, 2010 5:26 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

what has become of him
some seem to have forgotton about the king
its all about themselves i see
now whats this got to do with he
very keen to prove they care
selective love is what they share

*Seven*   May 17th, 2010 6:16 pm ET

@ TRUE-TO -YOU

True love never die, and it never hide.
We´ll be there, to infinity.
LOVE & LIGHT MAKE IT RIGHT

Maria Copelli   May 18th, 2010 11:49 am ET

Moderators , what has happened with the blogs? I am sure there are so many comments not getting through? Help us ! thank you Maria C.

Pam   May 18th, 2010 4:20 pm ET

I saw an MJ interview where he said that he was going to gradually stop "hiding" his children's faces so perhaps it's just as well. It IS wonderful to see Blanket acting like a regular kid after all the sadness of his father's death.
After all, that is what MJ wanted for his children...a childhood.
This is off the subject but I just read The Michael Jackson Conspiracy on Jetzi.com and it is a must read for anyone who still has doubts about MJ.
Redemption...about the Jordie Chandler case is also on there and I plan to read that too.
The world has lost not only a wonderful entertainer, but a wonderful person who was persecuted by the tabloids and some of the conservative press during his lifetime.
I only hope that they don't try to do that to his children.

care bear   May 19th, 2010 3:10 am ET

All along we've been advised to "follow the yellow brick road." What's most interesting, is that one type of sunflower is the known as the Munchkin. Furthermore, Michael performed in "The Wiz." Perhaps, we are nearing the end of the yellow brick road.

@Restless soul
Nice to see you here again. I'm sure the children are delightful and well. Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Love to all, 🙂
care bear

*beLIEve*

Maria Copelli   May 19th, 2010 4:35 pm ET

Carebear Hi! i loved your comment and one never knows! Micahel is an amazing man,and he is so much like that mighty sunflower ,who loves to face the sun ,and stand so tall! 'No matter how old you are ,never let go of the child you once were'..and we know Michael never did.Love Maria C.

Mary-Jane   May 19th, 2010 10:09 pm ET

@Pam

Be careful when purchasing The Michael Jackson Conspiracy book. I just lost $40 when I purchased the book over a month ago. I paid the $40 and never received the book.

care bear   May 19th, 2010 10:53 pm ET

@ Maria Copelli

True, my sweet friend. To add further about the sunflower, a friend also told me about another type. There is a variety called "the joker," this reminds me of another blog friend, but being a lady, I won't mention any names.🙂 Nonetheless, this should provide all of us with hope, "keep the faith," Maria and friends.

L.O.V.E., 🙂
care bear

butterfly   May 20th, 2010 3:45 am ET

@care bear. Hope you are keeping well.
That is SO funny that a variety of the sunflower is called "the Joker" – how appropriate you think?😀

Much Love and Light to you. xxoo

Maria Copelli   May 20th, 2010 12:38 pm ET

Butterfly ,How are you ?That is interesting ,about that sunflower being called the 'joker'! WHO KNEW? lol..it is good to see you here ,as always ..Love to you Maria C.

Carebear ,Hi! This sunflower info is unraveling ,and somehow my instincts tell me there is so much more to learn! There really is a very Lovable 'Joker' amongst us who we Love .Love to you Maria C.

rachel   June 15th, 2010 10:37 am ET

Parler en français ont ni comprend rien dutout
bon je voulais dire que il son trop chou ces deux plus qui grandi plus qu'il sont beau

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter