CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 29, 2010

ICYMI: Trumps Top 5

Posted: 06:57 PM ET

Last night Donald and Melania Trump picked their LKL Top 5 moments live on the show.  They were:

5.  NAFTA Debate

4. Haiti: How You Can Help

3. Death of Michael Jackson

2. Tammy Faye's Last Interview

1. Marlon Brando

Do you agree with the Trumps picks?

CLICK HERE to pick your top 5 moments in LKL history.

Filed under: LKL 25

Donald L Allen   April 30th, 2010 4:25 am ET

YH Donald what you think Bumper get paid to Be president But it don't men He bot to be a smart ass right what you think about it if he don't have the IDIA of how to get the country out of the hole it in than way don,t he get out of DC were he don't Belong right see what I,M saying I no He is just a nutter crock right people just Ned to realise it to see you Donald Be Good and My IDIA or not four edit like hem any way the way I see it we don,t need his two cents with any way I hop He is quit PS four one time I don,t like sum one

lodiza lepore   April 30th, 2010 9:25 am ET

Interesting that Donald Trump is so concerned about China doing all the manufacturing that could be done here in America.... I really had to laugh when I heard him say that. How many people realize his wife's new low-priced jewelry line is manufactured in China. Yes...fraud and greed really are the ultimate ruin of this country.

Pam Calhoun   April 30th, 2010 10:42 am ET

BOO
No Video clips.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 4th, 2010 9:55 am ET

@
Not bad picks.
Yes, that Marlon Brando one would have to be the tops. Lol. 🙂
I would have a hard time picking I think.
Good Luck!

Kristine Todd   May 11th, 2010 10:08 am ET

Dear Mr. Trump,

I am a big fan of yours and have heard you speak several times on Larry King about the housing market. These are different times than a few years ago and I would like to extend an opportunity / challenge for the teams on Apprentice. I have watched a few of your shows and if my memory serves me right, I believe that you had your teams try to sell a condo in NY. Several of your challenges take place in the Big City and I was hoping that you could bring your next test to middle America.

I currently have a house on the market (3 weeks). Traffic has been very slow with only 4 showings thus far. I live in a great neighborhood three blocks from Lake Michigan. Why not bring your team up to Kenosha, WI and have them focus on the challenges most of us are facing everyday. My house is listed for what would seem like pocket change for most of your cast members. Since the tax credit expiration, the Brokers are now trying to pull credit out of the sellers pocket as a incentive to buy.
Are you up for a challenge? Kristine Todd

Linda   May 14th, 2010 1:07 pm ET

The O.J. Simpson Bronco chase has to be in the top 5, if not #1!

connie mcdougall   May 23rd, 2010 8:56 pm ET

Tammy Faye, was my next vote after Michael Jackson. I was never that impressed with Marlon. I loved Liz Taylor too. Merv Griffin, was also a great pick (the death) for me.

Comments have been closed for this article
Previous article:
Next article:

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter