CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 27, 2010

Michael Jackson's estate wins injunction against website

Posted: 02:45 PM ET

by Marilyn Sparks
via examiner.com

The Michael Jackson Estate, with the help of a Federal judge, has just put the screws to a scam looking to fleece Jackson fans by selling merchandise under the name "Heal the World Foundation" and suggesting an affiliation with the late "King of Pop."

Using MJ's name, image, and likeness, Melissa Johnson found herself on the wrong end of an injunction and is being forced to shut down.

TMZ reports the judge presiding over the case ruled that Johnson's websites "convey to consumers a false affiliation with Michael Jackson."

Though the pop star did operate a legitimate "Heal the World Foundation" in the past, it has been inactive for years.

Johnson has no affiliation with the former charity.

Filed under: Justice • Michael Jackson

Pam   April 27th, 2010 2:54 pm ET

Whoopie Goldberg said on The View after MJ's death that Michael was the gift that kept on giving. I am so glad they put a stop to this scam.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 2:57 pm ET

What is wrong with people leave him and his name alone..greedy leeches!

Pam   April 27th, 2010 2:59 pm ET

Correction to my first post. Whoopie said that Michael is the gift that KEEPS ON GIVING.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 3:03 pm ET

Finally something for the estate instead against it.We continue for justice and accept it is a long process.

Maria Copelli   April 27th, 2010 3:21 pm ET

@ALL,This is good news for the family ,the Estate,and ofcourse the fans ! I am happy they got caught up with ,maybe there are more scams like this ,and it is a sad commentary on this world,and the greed that is so prevalent .
I am sure we will see more Justice being meted out in the days to come! I am happy for this outcome,but very disappointed to thin how some will try to Lie ,and Rob someone of a Lifetime of 'Sacrifices' and so much pain ,and Hard honest work. Love to all here ! Maria C.

Lois48   April 27th, 2010 3:22 pm ET

Glad to see that these "fakes" are being shut down. Nice try Melissa. Greed, dishonesty and lying have got to be the worse traits a person can have.

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 3:35 pm ET

Joe Jackson’s attorney Brian Oxman, appears to be requesting a lawsuit against the doctor for wrongful death as Joe Jackson feels Dr. Murray is responsible for his son’s death.

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 3:38 pm ET

Ah, The vultures are coming out of the woodwork! Anything to make the all mighty buck! I am delighted they are being exposed.....

anne82958   April 27th, 2010 3:39 pm ET

Jack Wishna Las Vegas business associate and confidant

“[Joe] left without seeing him…I believe Michael was tormented tremendously from his early childhood,” he said.

“When he heard the news of Michael’s death, Jack says all he could think was that Michael was finally “at peace.”

I think Michael was more of a tortured soul than anyone of us knows.”

"I believe Michael was troubled every single day of his life," Wishna said. "I believe that contributed to his untimely death."

ibelieve25   April 27th, 2010 3:40 pm ET

In case anyone missed it, Rhonda did get her referral for a specialist. However, thanks the way our own government seems to treat our veterans, the earliest she can get into said doctor is 3 months. In my opinion that's a long time to see a doctor to run tests to determine if she has cancer. Please keep her in your prayers.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 27th, 2010 3:43 pm ET

it seems that some did not heed
got so consumed with there greed
all these fakes are coming down
that smile is back no more a frown
dont think that you can steal from him
this man is a genius he is a king
he may not be out in full sight
but believe that things are being put right
this waiting game can be a bit tense
now can you see it all makes sense
now its time to heal hes life
taking out the trash and strife

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 3:49 pm ET

@ anne82958

Thank you for posting Jan’s link.

It also enables those who have not personally experienced Michael Jackson’s tragic story an extensive and deeper understanding along with an appreciation of our innate human condition.

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 3:52 pm ET

@ ibelieve25

Thank you for the information......

3 months is too long. I will check at the City of Hope in Los Angeles and see what can be done. Thank you for the information. I cannot obtain her site from this computer.

Rhonda is in my prayters

ibelieve25   April 27th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

@Dodie
Thank you. No worries right now, she's at work anyway and not able to access the site either. Hugs!

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 3:58 pm ET

@ ibelieve25

Thanks ((((HUGS))))

TTYL

Dodie   April 27th, 2010 4:00 pm ET

Ugh... oops... I am the typo queen... should read prayers!

"Pixie Dust "   April 27th, 2010 4:06 pm ET

I am so happy this turned out in The Jackson families favor,How dare someone prey on the ( I will same Michael Jackson's fan's ) as these are the ones that would be most likely to purchase the merchandise.How would one know when purchasing if it is actually legit or not.What trade mark or logo would we look for?I am always cautious with this as there is always some phony out there trying to make a buck.I want to makesure my money falls into the right hands.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 27th, 2010 4:21 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

they are cleaning house its clear to see
i believe this is a victory
it seems that some are seeing shame
how dare they use michaels name

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

*Seven*   April 27th, 2010 4:25 pm ET

@ TRUE-TO -YOU

V

Gary   April 27th, 2010 4:36 pm ET

And the biggest prey of all? Michael's blood sucking dad

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 5:24 pm ET

I am glad that those that control the Estate of Michael Jackson are cracking down on the fraudulent usuage of his name, image and the causes so close to his heart. These organizations and the people behind them are just out for themselves and have missed the point of what a c haritable organization is entirely.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Judie   April 27th, 2010 5:27 pm ET

@
Please do not judge MJ's family publicly,we were not there and we are outsiders.

Maura   April 27th, 2010 5:30 pm ET

I'm glad the scam got brought to light.

@All
It's good to see a new blog. Fresh new start🙂 Please remember peace and love always

@real cris
Thank you for all the links that you provided on the other blog. I hope you are doing really well. Love, hugs and blessings

@carebear
I hope your surgery will go really well. You will always stay in my prayers. Love,hugs and blessings

@Rhonda
You are always in my prayers and they will continue. Thank you for all that you do. Love, hugs and blessings. See you later today

Maura   April 27th, 2010 5:32 pm ET

I love you Michael and the Jackson family. Love, hugs and blessings always

@All
See you later everyone. Love and blessings

helen   April 27th, 2010 5:35 pm ET

@ Maria

Well said and I noticed they filed this under "justice" Michael Jackson. 😉 This scam has been in business for several years. It didn't start after his "death" but it's never too late for "justice and victory." 🙂

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 5:40 pm ET

I shudder to think of how many fans got caught in the web of this fake organization. Hopefully the Estate will continue to crack down on these problems and none of the fakes will fall between the cracks.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

letta(IbeLIEve)   April 27th, 2010 5:41 pm ET

Afternoon Bloogers

It is so great to see good news, especially for Michael. This time it is in is favor, and not the around around. WOW.

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THERE

Judie   April 27th, 2010 5:46 pm ET

I am sure many ppl gave money to this foundation after hearing of his passing as a part of the last chance to do something for him. Makes you wonder if the foundation was up-front about MJ not being affiliated with it any longer?

carie   April 27th, 2010 6:03 pm ET

Michael died 10 months ago...and he continues being exploited and manipulated and stripped and mocked and crucified!! Enough of the garbage! Allow this beautiful man to rest in peace!!
Shame on using Michael's good name and his beautiful humanitarian efforts as a scam! Karma...
I hope the estate continues to protect Michael's good name, including these blogs!!

carie   April 27th, 2010 6:05 pm ET

belong to the jackson family

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

michipato   April 27th, 2010 6:23 pm ET

Justice for Michael Jackson😀

helen   April 27th, 2010 6:25 pm ET

@ Michipato

Yes, justice is coming, piece by piece by piece. 🙂

Pam   April 27th, 2010 6:40 pm ET

Carie, I think you mean that Joseph is the predator...his son Michael is the prey.

carie   April 27th, 2010 6:56 pm ET

Pam
I was responding to Gary's post....and you are very correct, thank you!!
Predator, like all the other vultures. And poor Michael has been the prey in life and in death. May he be left to rest in peace.
Thanks Pam!!'

maggie   April 27th, 2010 6:57 pm ET

Good to hear and it`s about time ! I have a beautiful MJ memento that practically cost nothing before Michaels passing which will always be treasured...... Since his passing the greed has been disgusting !.....action speaks louder than words...RIP

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 6:59 pm ET

I am guessing that what the original poster may have meant was that Joseph was the prey....of the Estate. I thought Gary was making a point that the Estate would go after Joseph

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

carie   April 27th, 2010 7:06 pm ET

'Blood sucking Joe'...I think Gary meant as Pam stated...that Joe is the predator...sucking the blood out of Michael, which he basically did all of Michael"s life.

Maggie!
Great to see you here! My mom has tons of MJ memorabilia....she will never part with any of it!!! I wish Michael was left to rest in peace...greed really is disgusting.

carie   April 27th, 2010 7:17 pm ET

'Court documents also reveal that the defendant has attempted to register 40 trademarks with an MJ connection.'
******************
People never fail to amaze me in what they will do for money! I cannot even process someone doing something like this...it just boggles the mind!

RIP Sweet Michael.
I hope your beautiful children will not have to live under such an ugly cloud of greed.

doubtingthomas2010   April 27th, 2010 7:34 pm ET

It is great that this has been taken into effect.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 27th, 2010 7:41 pm ET

michael liked to practice what he preached
so why dont you listen to the oxford speech
he spoke of hes father there
and made it clear that he did care
and what ever happened in the past has gone
michael forgave and he moved along
and maybe at times he did feel sad
but he always said he loved hes dad
and that is where i get my proof
right from michael himself he told the truth

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

maggie   April 27th, 2010 7:43 pm ET

Hi Carie......the children must have so many wonderful memories of their father and you can see in the strengh that they have already shown in their young lives that just like Michael they will be a force to reckon with.....RIP

doubtingthomas2010   April 27th, 2010 7:48 pm ET

@True- love your poem. It isn't for us to judge their relationship.

carie   April 27th, 2010 7:53 pm ET

Maggie
I often think of how Michael was there when Prince and Paris were born...I can only imagine the joy on his face and in his heart. And yes, those young children have such strength and wisdom for such young kids. Michael truly was a remarkable daddy and that is clearly evident in his beautiful children, who like their daddy are beautiful inside and out. Remember how they raised money for that little dog who needed the walker? That was so sweet and just the beginning of what they will do to make that change...the change their daddy started!!
RIP MJ.

Timeless   April 27th, 2010 8:04 pm ET

Too often the greedy try to manipulate, to line their pockets with deception...This time however, the stitching has come loose and the truth has been unraveled.
How one can have the audacity to seek personal gain, under the guise of the philanthropic efforts of another is, beyond me.
What's wrong with people?...

Love to all.
(((( OUR World ))))

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:06 pm ET

I have a feeling MJ3 are going to be just like their father,they have seen how generous he was and I think Paris is going to be the leader,her heart is as big as ~Michaels~ I just hope that the media will leave them alone.

ibelieve25   April 27th, 2010 8:07 pm ET

@Timeless
It's heartbreaking, isn't it?

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 27th, 2010 8:08 pm ET

@doubtingthomas my friend so true

well you cannot argue with the truth
and michaels speech there is the proof
this is what he did say
the truth is there for all today
but some are so full of spite
they cannot see the wrong from right
and pulling michaels family apart
is picking at hes very heart
i just wonder what they would say
if we judged there family in this way

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:11 pm ET

@
Don't forget to vote and make MJ #1 on Larry's top moments. Even thought he will always be #1 to us.

carie   April 27th, 2010 8:13 pm ET

Judie
Yes! Little Paris and the way she was comforting little Blanket at the tribute...she is such a little lady!! Michael was an amazing presence in the world and a remarkable daddy! Time outs were reading a book! What a gentle soul he was...they must miss their daddy terribly.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:15 pm ET

Timeless- How are you doing? It comes down to greed for the almighty $$$$ and MJ was the means to get it. It isn't right and thank God they were stopped.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:16 pm ET

@carie,
I can only imagine the bond Paris had with him,I have seen many pictures of her kissing her "daddy" a special bond never to be broken.
Her memories will see her through.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:19 pm ET

Where are my manners how is everyone tonight? Nice blog topic and positive... maybe going in the right direction now.

maggie   April 27th, 2010 8:21 pm ET

Carie

I remember that story very well about the little dog ......what a wonderful father Michael was.RIP .......take care Carie.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:24 pm ET

Judie– Hi and how are you doing?

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 8:26 pm ET

Wow, one of Mjs own fans doing this?? Its a good thing they are putting a stop to this kind of stuff. Unbelievable!

I just listened to the Oxman interview on the other blog.

Stu,

Love the idea for the T-shirts. I'm pretty sure Oxman said in the interview that one of MJs fans has them for sale and they can be purchased on his web site but he didn't give his web site. I'm sure it can be googled. I'm going to see if I can find it later.

All

Did Alvarez really make a statement somewhere indicating that Murray stopped CPR to hid vials and cover his tracks? If this is true this could be HUGE for the prosection. But wasn't Alvarez fired? Does anybody know whats what here?

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:27 pm ET

@Marguerite lol I thought I was by myself ... good how about you?
How are those little babies you adopted? (puppies)

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:31 pm ET

Judie– No you are not alone. Glad to hear you are doing good, I am fantastic. Piper and Ginger are spoilt rotten and boy do they ever know it.rofl

Maria Copelli   April 27th, 2010 8:31 pm ET

Timeless,I enjoyed your comment ,and the way you expressed it!
It is unimaginable the lenghts some will go to ,so their pockets will grow fat ,at someone else's expense.It is a disgrace! I can imagine this too was along time coming! They needed to be caught ,and justice I hope will be done.Time is on his side ....and the truth will continue to prevail ,Ipray . Love Maria C.TYPOlengths ,

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 8:31 pm ET

@Lynn isn't that the problem we've had along? No one really knows what's what in this whole matter.

Re: the t-shirts. Check out BO's twitter page. I think he had a link for them that he tweeted about.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:34 pm ET

There are too many stories out there on what everyone did and didnot do. It is all staged and the greatest show on earth.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:35 pm ET

@Marguerite how sweet... spoiled? Really I can't imagine why.

@Lynn I agree with Lori about what's what but Alvarez was fired not long after the GMA interview.

carie   April 27th, 2010 8:36 pm ET

Maggie!
Take care love!

Judie
I know...she was always holding on to her daddy! My heart aches for all that she will miss with her daddy...walking her down the aisle at her wedding is the first thing I think of...makes me cry. They are special children...Michael's special angels.

HicLynn
Yes, Alverez did make that statement, and he was fired after Michael died, via Joe I believe. I believe the background check found that he had been guilty of domestic violence...ironically so was Murray!

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 8:36 pm ET

typo above. I met –prosecution.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:39 pm ET

Judie- I still haven't figured out how they got that way.rofl

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 8:39 pm ET

Was it after the GMA interview or about the time of the stun gun incident? I remember that Alvarez got the boot, but I don't remember when, and no one has really given a reason for why, right?
Seriously this has been the most confusing year ever.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 8:40 pm ET

Lori,

I dont twitter. Never bothered to learn. Yeah, I guess it has been the problem all along! I just have a tough time keeping up with all that gets posted everywhere. I thought that it is very possible that someone here would know more about this than I do about this.

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 8:43 pm ET

I thought Alvarez was working security at Encino until the stun gun thing....or am thinking about some other member of the security staff? I guess I should google it

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:44 pm ET

Lynn- Those that know don't talk. So no one really knows the truth of what has and is actually happening.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:45 pm ET

@Lori maybe you could tweet your BFF Tito and ask him.. I see you tweeting him all the time😉

@Marguerite- how could you not just spoil them I have never seen them and I would spoil them...too cute!

tay   April 27th, 2010 8:47 pm ET

@

Michael they sure take a piece of the jigsaw literally. .Hmm some people
no morals money orientated . bad............

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 8:47 pm ET

Alavarez was fired about a month ago..end of March per google. Seems so much longer.

@Lynn ..that is one reason I miss the way the LKL used to be. This was the one spot where EVERYONE came and we could all talk. Now there are so many places to go to and its just too time consuming. I wish everyone would come back here for a bit.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 8:48 pm ET

Judie- They are adorable and oh so lovable.

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 8:50 pm ET

Carie/Judie/Lori

Wow, i dont remember ever hearing about that staement before. I thought it was something new. Then I really dont get the Involuntary manslaughter charge. I would think with something like that provided its true) would be enogh to charge him with second degree. Something really stinks here.

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 8:53 pm ET

Alas, I am one of many. He has a legion of followers.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 8:54 pm ET

Lori

I know, we lost alot of good information sources.😦 I wish more would come back to.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 8:57 pm ET

@Lynn no one gets the charge they gave him they need to dig a little deeper and hopefully as Rebbie said something good about the case is underway.

@Lori those long summer nights and the bloggy...those were the days and I hope some will come back so we can figure things out together again.

ibelieve25   April 27th, 2010 9:00 pm ET

@Judie
How are you tonight? I missed 5 o'clock..oh well..think green tea sounds good tonight..

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 9:01 pm ET

@Judie Yes those were some all night blogathons back in the summer and fall. Lots of interesting people used to blog here. Maybe I will start a twitterthon for a return to the LKL bloggies.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:04 pm ET

Lynn
I think they were concerned that with 2nd degree it would be more likely Murray would walk. Even Tom Messereau stated he believed IM was the better of the 2 charges because M2 would be more difficult to prove...?
I hope Murray at least gets the max for the IM charge...at least!!

Alverez was fired after he came forward with his story...a background check showed domestic violence according to Today reports.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 9:07 pm ET

@Lori I like that idea a LKL bloggy reunion we better start shouting out names in May so many ppl gone. I read your post @ Susan's great idea.

!ibelieve25 – you did miss it, so tea it is! (((Hugs to you)))

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:07 pm ET

Lynn
Do you know Susan62509?? She has a blog that I bet you would really enjoy!! All the great bloggers are there!! And Patty Anderson has a facebook page and id a director for MJ4Justice, I think that's the name...I'll check for you!! Sometimes I yell for Patty and she comes!!!

PATTY!!!!!!!!!

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 27th, 2010 9:11 pm ET

Family first and this is true
Another part of michael to
Mother and father the head of the clan
Invincible force safekeeping the man
Love is the glue that keeps them together
You cannot break this never never

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:25 pm ET

Patty!!!!!!!!!!!!
I encourage everyone here to join in your efforts!!!!

Patty, please share some of the wonderful things your organization has done to support Michael and his family!!!!!!

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:25 pm ET

Carie,

Yeah I know Susan62509 and Patty A. I used to be here a lot early on an probably up until like Dec. if you think this blog has issues now, you should have seen it back in like January ish, i dont know if you were around then. i had to leave and stay gone for a while, it was INSANE. I dont know where Susans blog is though. I have a couple saved that were created along the way but I haven't been to them in so long I dont even know whos they are anymore! Like Lori said, there are so many that have made their own.

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:26 pm ET

Mods...please, it is for MIchael!!! Let Patty share her organization with Michael's fans please!!!!

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 9:28 pm ET

@Lynn its a little tricky getting to Susan's blog. You need directions and the key...

I just wish everyone would come back here for a bit..so much easier to only be in one place

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:32 pm ET

Patty

Hi, its been a long time!

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:32 pm ET

Lynn
My mom and her concert pals have a blog...OMG, they are a hoot!!! All the stories they tell!! They are amazing MJ fans who have all seen and followed Michael through the '70's, 80's and 90's!! And the 30th anniversary concert at Madison Square Gardens!!! It's sometimes strange to read some of the comments my mom posts...she is my mom!! But it's all in fun and in memory of Michael!!

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:36 pm ET

carie April 27th, 2010 9:04 pm ET

Lynn
I hope Murray at least gets the max for the IM charge...at least!!
----------------------------

It seem to me that if they have a statement from Alvarez (which is solid) and whatever they have got re the meds they should be able to gater the TONS of circumstantial evidence and I think they should go for it. Even if he walks where is he really going. There are MJ fans EVERYWHERE. You can run but you cant hide. i guess they are just afraid of yet another high profile case loss. COWARDS

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 9:40 pm ET

CM will not go to jail/prison for killing MJ since MJ is very much ALIVE. lol

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:41 pm ET

Carie

Soooooo................I'm starting to think I am old enough to be your mother! LOL . WOW, her blog sounds really cool.

Lori - Justice For Michael   April 27th, 2010 9:43 pm ET

The burden of proof is on the Prosecution. All the Defense needs is reasonable doubt. To prove M2, Prosecution has to prove intent or implied malice....probably easier said than done. I am however, also disapointed that they didn't try to go with M2 w/ the lesser charge of IVM but, there must be a reason that the DA is doing it this way. I guess we won't know what his cards are until the preliminary hearing. Hopefully they will get that docketed at the June 14th hearing and that it isn't booked too far out...I sure hope they get it in before the end of August.

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL 8)
DR. QUACK IS WACK

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:44 pm ET

Marguerite

I certainly hope your right but I dont think so. If I miss the "show" so be it. Sucks for me! But if there really is no show, I will at least still have my sanity!

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

Michael did not die,
This is not a lie.
Michael is the Man,
He has a plan.
This I say with no mirth,
This is The Greatest Show on Earth.

Timeless   April 27th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

@ibelieve25

Yes, it is heartbreaking and unimaginable...at least the face of Justice is visible in this case.

@Marguerite

I'm great, thank you... I wish the same for you.
I agree, greed is a hungry motivator that never gets it's fill.

@Maria Copelli

Your absolutely right, it's disgraceful and only serves to enlighten the feeble character of one who peruses such a deceptive venture.
Maria, thank you also for your comment on the previous blog.

@ Edelweiss

🙂 ... It's always lovely to see you.

Love to all of you
(((( OUR World ))))

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

Lori,

You are probably right, I will not even pretend to know much about the law cause I dont. Just what I've gathered along the way.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 9:49 pm ET

Lynn- There is nothing wrong in sitting on the fence, waiting to see what happens.lol

patty anderson   April 27th, 2010 9:50 pm ET

Lynn How are you. Yes it has been a very long time. Good to see you back on the blog. I would say I would stay and chat, but they are deleting my posts for some reason.. Hmmm.
I'm not even getting the comments back in my email anymore something strange is going on. Maybe aliens Haha

carie   April 27th, 2010 9:51 pm ET

Lynn
My mom is very young...only 51!! And it really is cool!
The autopsy proves Michael died, unless we are to believe it was the results of another human being!

M2 is what the charges should be but burden of proof would be difficult...I just hope Murray sees the inside of prison and makes real good friends with a huge lonely lifer named Butch!!!

tay   April 27th, 2010 9:54 pm ET

@Marguerite April 27th, 2010 9:47 pm ET

Michael did not die,
This is not a lie.
Michael is the Man,
He has a plan.
This I say with no mirth,
This is The Greatest Show on Earth.

I agree 1000.000 % whos bad🙂

helen   April 27th, 2010 9:58 pm ET

@ Marguerite

The greatest innovative entertainment experience the world has ever known. There's The Man. The Man is here. Who's Bad? 🙂

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:01 pm ET

Did you all see MIA'a new video to her song "Born Free?? And they gave Michael a hard time about the long short film version of Black or White and the lyrics to They don't Care About Us!!

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 10:01 pm ET

Patty,

Yeah, i saw a post then refreshed and it was gone! They deleted your facebook page? What could I search to find it. My daughter is real good at that.

Carie,

ROFL....Butch......Murrays new BFF, I like it!!!
OK so your mother has a few years on me! She does sound like a huge fan. Your right Carie, I dont believe the autopsy was a replacement body!

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:02 pm ET

'long short film'...you know what I mean...🙂

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 10:05 pm ET

Timeless– You are very welcome and I am fantastic as always. I feel for MJ and his family because they have been through so much already. At least this time there was a positive outcome. You have mail.

Judie   April 27th, 2010 10:05 pm ET

I believe ~Michael~ did die
I will not acknowledge any lie
I look at his family's face
and there I see where they fell from grace
I wish it were true with all my heart
but I know by his look he did have to part
he is gone from his once grand stance
till we meet in heaven for our first dance

RIP ~Michael Jackson~

Good night everyone

patty anderson   April 27th, 2010 10:08 pm ET

Lynn Let's see if this works. At the end is it's all for love with a period between each letter. the beginning is make a better world foundation. no spaces You can find me under the directors. Fb is where you will find most of us.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 10:09 pm ET

Tay- Thank you!!! He's BAD

Helen- I love it!!! He's BAD

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 10:10 pm ET

Carie,

I didn't see the video. I will have to look for it though. These days it is not hard to find much worse.

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:11 pm ET

Judie
That was stunning! Good night!

care bear   April 27th, 2010 10:12 pm ET

@Maura & Friends
Thank you for thinking of me. The surgery went well, I'm just very sore, and have been exhausted post conscious sedation. Had a minor complication, but all is okay now.

At any rate, another reason to believe MJ is alive, I was groggy yesterday and still today (very sleepy), and that was only conscious sedation.🙂 One could never sing nor dance in my condition not even MJ.

The surgeon sent me home without pain medication. I had to return to the ER to get meds addressing the 24-48 hour time period. Feeling much better tonight thanks to pain relief. Will blog more tomorrow.🙂

@Rhonda
So sorry that you have to wait. This also happens in Canada. It’s terrible, really. I hope you get in soon. My Prayers and Love are with you, along with ((((Hugs)))).

@Marguerite
Yes, I'm certain he's alive and doing well. It's good that the above action was taken by Michael and his family, because they care about all of the fans.

Love and ((((Hugs)))) to all,🙂
care bear

😉

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:13 pm ET

Oh, Lynn...it is brutal! Very graphic and brutal! The message is powerful but then so was Michael's and he was pounced on! Maybe because times have changed, but maybe just because it was Michael!

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 10:14 pm ET

Patty,

Thanks, I will have my daughter try to find it!

helen   April 27th, 2010 10:18 pm ET

@ Carebear

So glad everything went well. We've been thinking of you. Thanks for bringing up that most obvious point. lol Love to you! 🙂

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 10:19 pm ET

Care Bear- That they do.

"The MJ Alive Stride" will be a new dance craze once Michael shows himself being very much ALIVE.

Lynn   April 27th, 2010 10:21 pm ET

Carebear,

I am happy to hear you did well. Feel better soon!

Everyone,

Good night, husband is getting jealous! He needs his TV watching companion!

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:21 pm ET

Lynn
Yeah! An imposters body for the autopsy!! No actor is that good!! All the info speaks for itself. I just hope Murray goes to prison.

And if old froggy eyed Arnie Klein can't be cell mates with Murray, Butch will have to do!! 🙂
Where has Arnie been?? Hasn't crawled out of his hole recently??!!
And Tohme...where is that evil snake??!!

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 10:22 pm ET

CareBear- Glad to hear everything went well. Take care of yourself!!!

carie   April 27th, 2010 10:24 pm ET

Goodnight Lynn!
Goodnight Patty!!!

RIP Sweet Michael!
Dancing with God...and with my brother.
And as Judie so eloquently put it...until we meet in heaven for our first dance.

patty anderson   April 27th, 2010 10:39 pm ET

Carie Klein is doing the samrt thing by keeping quiet.
TT on the other other, very suspect... He went MIA shortly after Michael passed. I think he's hiding out enjoying all of Michaels money that no one can trace.
I'll chat tomorrow on this more. Have the day off. To tired tonight.
Catch ya tomorrow.

tay   April 27th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

@

beLIEve in michael thats the answer theres no question

cris   April 27th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

And please everyone don't forget to join the live interview and discussion at US Stream with the lovely June Gatlin on April 28th at 6:00 pm Pacific Time. She is someone The Man in the Mirror confided in for many years and she will be discussing and answering live questions about the many worries The Man in the Mirror had of those who were out to personally destroy. Once you join you will have an opportunity to send your questions. Stay Strong and Love you all.

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 10:50 pm ET

cris– How are you doing? Enjoying your IPAD?

helen   April 27th, 2010 11:05 pm ET

@ Tay

The best is yet to come. June Gatlin's interview is just another misfit in the puzzle. She should be a witness with all of her confidential information, under a gag order. The family is calling Michael a druggie on national TV and in magazines in the last few weeks. There is no gag order and everyone is talking. All key "evidence" has been leaked online already. All this in the "death" of Michael Jackson. Just the opposite of how everything works in reality. Michael is The Man with The Plan. You gotta have something to beLIEve in. We beLIEve in you, Michael. 🙂

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 11:12 pm ET

Helen- That is very true– Michael is The Man with The Plan.

Michael is ALIVE
Michael is The Man with The Plan.

tay   April 27th, 2010 11:12 pm ET

@helen

Just when you think it couldnt get crazier it does every day is like a kinder egg surprises on top of each other im getting dizzy but loving it watching the master is an experiance i dont want to miss cant wait for michaels next rabbit out the hat its a thriller whos bad🙂

helen   April 27th, 2010 11:24 pm ET

@ Tay

And don't forget about Aphrodite's program on Friday where she will reveal and talk about even more of the "evidence" on national television. A gag order was firmly in place at the prosecution's request in 2005, 18 months prior, and no one was allowed to say a word publicly. 😉

tay   April 27th, 2010 11:36 pm ET

@

wow loose lips haha this is playing out just the way mj wants it to
what a clever chappie he is rofl...............this is the man
when will people take of there blinkers there missing a great show😉

Marguerite   April 27th, 2010 11:40 pm ET

Timeless- Check your mail...

gigi   April 28th, 2010 12:01 am ET

hello everyone,

i'm so glad the estate put a stop to this scam.

everyone don't forget Aphrodite's True Crime program she did on 2005 trail (trail that never should have been) this Thursday at 10 pm. i found out this pass Saturday that I do have the ID channel for some reason it wasn't coming in, got it fixed on Sunday. So I will be watching.

lois48   April 28th, 2010 12:16 am ET

Michael must have alot of trademarks registered then, if she attempted to try and register 40. Would be interesting to know exactly what those trademarks are and what they represent for MJ.

helen   April 28th, 2010 12:33 am ET

@ Marguerite

Who knows how The Man will reveal The Plan...but so far Dr. Murray is charged (in this innovative project) with the lesser offense because they want to get a conviction. If they went with 2nd degree murder and just one juror had reasonable doubt, he would walk. They want a conviction. You should only charge to the level that you are certain you can get a conviction on. That's the way "justice" and "the system" should work.

In Michael's case, they threw the book at him. They loaded up the "phony and unfounded charges" to the max. And they knew they had "no evidence" to support the false charges. Their intent was to vilify, crucify, degrade, embarrass, dehumanize Michael, and make a "damaging statement" to the public that they hoped Michael's image and reputation would never recover from.

Michael wanted to turn himself in with dignity. Sneddon stripped him of that right by insisting that he be handcuffed and it was televised live for no other reason than to crucify him, and then for days the media kept playing it and looping it and showing the mug shot. Dr. Murray wanted to turn himself in and the LAPD/DA let him with no hand-cuffs, no mug shot. That's the way Michael wanted "justice" and "the system" to work for him, but he was denied.

Michael was sent to us as a gift from God. The chosen one. An angel walking the planet, to teach others how to be, how to love. This innovative experience we are living in is "how things should be." A man should be presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers and should be allowed to maintain his dignity until such time comes that he is convicted.

"Film. Pioneering it and innovating it. Taking it to a new medium. When an artist sees how a story should be told, that's how it should be done. I'm a visionary. I see it. That's what I do." This story of Conrad Murray is how things should be done. It's how the system should work.

In reality, Conrad Murray (the star at TMZ that only appears in staged photo sessions) has not been charged with IV. That is easily verifiable by researching penal code 192b and studying the code, how involuntary manslaughter is charged in one of two ways, the two divisions of the involuntary manslaughter code, constructive manslaughter and criminally negligent manslaughter, and the requirements for both. The media lies. Thank goodness God granted us brains to do our own research so we can find our way through the lies and distinguish between fact and fiction. That's part of Michael's message.

It is clear (at least to me) that CM's character (the star at TMZ) is portraying Michael as the innocent man accused of a crime that never happened...first and foremost because Michael is alive. lol It is all staged and is part of the greatest show on earth. In the meantime, Michael is being vindicated "in this life" as Akon says in his tribute and is directing everyone to celebrate Michael for what he did "in this life" and for the media to vindicate him. The song also says "There was more to come. You were the chosen one." The trailer for This Is It ends with the image of an angel of light directly under the words "This Is It." Michael also signs at the end of the movie "he loves us and there's more." The backup singers signed during Will You Be There at the memorial "he's alive." So, I can't wait to see your "MJ's Alive Stride" victory dance take the world by storm! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 1:16 am ET

Helen- All you have said is true!!!! LMAO

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 1:37 am ET

Helen- If you saw me dance you would be doing exactly what I am doing. Which is ....LMAO Tell you what I came up with the name of the dance. You can come up with the dance itself.LSHIPOS

letta(IbeLIEve)   April 28th, 2010 1:55 am ET

@helen
Wow girl you sure do your homework. Great posting.

@my virtual friend.
I hope that all is well, Looking forward to talking again. Hope that you come back soon here.

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THERE

isitscary4u   April 28th, 2010 2:12 am ET

marguerite – what does LSHIPOS mean?

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 2:16 am ET

LSHIPOS was a typo oops. It should be LSHISOS which is–Laughing So Hard I Spit On Screen

isitscary4u   April 28th, 2010 2:27 am ET

marguerite – LOL

isitscary4u   April 28th, 2010 2:33 am ET

helen – another thing about the trailer – a dead man can't continue to lead the way – Smooth Criminal plays when MJ says it's an adventure, a great adventure – in Smooth Criminal he fakes his death – the trailer tells the story. He's such a genius! I agree about Aphrodite's program – the info on drugs & Sony as advertised should be under a gag order for evidence. Nothing is right – everything is backwards – it's a circus! 🙄

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 2:33 am ET

Peace and Love to everyone!

Its interesting to watch the parasites that feed off the success of others. It is really great that the Michael Jackson Estate is intent on revealing the insidious scams of this Heal the World Foundation.
This kind of news should be spread far and wide over the internet and tabloids.

@Helen

Spot on again gal!! Great sleuthing... are you sure you weren't Sherlock Holmes in another lifetime lol 🙂

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 2:42 am ET

@Marguerite

LOL – you were LSHISOS that you lost the plot in yr typing?

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 2:55 am ET

butterfly- rofl

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 2:56 am ET

@

Victory for Michael.....(applause)

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 2:57 am ET

Butterfly- At least I didn't say LSHIPMP

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 3:07 am ET

I dont like guessing...spit it out pls! lol

michipato   April 28th, 2010 3:11 am ET

@Margurite
@butterfly

Hi! What means LSHIPMP?😀

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 3:16 am ET

Let me put it this way-- Laughing So Hard I P'd My Pants (which I did not do-ROFL)

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 3:19 am ET

Marguerite – ROFL ..are you sure?? 😛

michipato   April 28th, 2010 3:20 am ET

@Marguerite

Thank U😛 ROFL Do u read me? What do u think about 28 and jermaine?

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 3:27 am ET

Butterfly- I am absolutely positive. LMAO

Michipato- You are very welcome.lol What do you mean?

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 3:30 am ET

People like this lady should be ashamed! It's wrong to use Michael's or anyone's name. MJ has been tortured enough!

michipato   April 28th, 2010 3:32 am ET

@
April 28th, 2010 2:52 am ET
Jermaine Jackson interview : oops moment!

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 3:33 am ET

@michipato, I wonder what this new update is in May. Any guesses? Dr. Murray's next court date is June 14.

michipato   April 28th, 2010 3:44 am ET

@Rock With You Horsegirl

This is my question. What do you think? I am a believer. Sorry
I know Dr. Murray's next court date is June 14.
But this is not the answer😀

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 3:44 am ET

Michipato- Hard to say and anyone's guess.lol

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 3:52 am ET

Well Michipato, you never know what's gonna come around the corner and suprise you, but maybe there will be more mysteries revealed about his life. You make the call.

stuci   April 28th, 2010 3:52 am ET

Lynn,no nead any expensive shirt from any webpage,just got a chip shirt with nothing on,and paint on it:JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL!I wish,all over the world millions would doo in the same time,whenn the trial is,just like how peaples danced togeather!

Lori,yeah,would have bin better just to stay here everybody.... But peaples was afraid,what will be,if Larry stopp the blogs,and also the conflict betvine believers and nonbelievers.

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 3:54 am ET

I also know that they are making this documentary about the last days of his life called, "Gone Too Soon", based on the book, "Michael Jackson Unmasked"

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 3:57 am ET

@michipato where are you getting the information that there will be another big update?

michipato   April 28th, 2010 3:59 am ET

@Rock With You Horsegirl
@Margurite

@stuci
Hi🙂

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 4:00 am ET

your welcome michipato. :()

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 4:01 am ET

🙂 wrong face lol

Rock With You Horsegirl   April 28th, 2010 4:20 am ET

@michipato, I figured it out! I think that they might reveal more solved mysteries concerning Michael's death conspiracy. Jermaine said in the interview that Michael said that his life would be taken. We'll see what happens.

stuci   April 28th, 2010 4:31 am ET

Hi Michipato and all!

letta(IbeLIEve)   April 28th, 2010 4:34 am ET

@
Good Morning Everyone

Here another thought for the day. Enjoy

The secret things belong to the LORD
our GOD, but the things revealed belong
to us and to our children forever, that we
may follow all the words of this law.

I posted the above to say this...Look at what is happening before our eyes. No one would had ever thought things would start going right in Michael favor, but read and learn. The man is a Genius, and knows exactly what he is doing,. Love it.

L.O.V.E & PEACE
FAN 4EVER
LETS SPREAD OUR L.O.V.E TOGETHER
LETS RESPECT ONE ANOTHER HERE
ONE OF THE DELUSIONAL ONES
CULT GARDEN of L.O.V.E
MICHAEL IS ALIVE & I WILL BE THERE

missin MJ   April 28th, 2010 5:01 am ET

@

Wish all a great day today full of love and peace. The blog has been enjoyable to read the last two days. Keep it up.

All I can say to the events happening right now is CAN YOU FEEL IT 🙂

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 5:14 am ET

@missing MJ

Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

This is it!   April 28th, 2010 5:17 am ET

Gone like the warm wind,
A passing to the time,
Another place of once before,
A memory to hold and to comfort,
Something to always cherish,
....a blessing to all who love!

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 5:27 am ET

@This is it!

Indeed!! Thank you...

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 28th, 2010 6:34 am ET

a breath of fresh air is coming in
are the final stages about to begin
the roles were cast so carefully
the clues were placed for those to see
revealing the truth bit by bit
just believe cause this is it
a conspiracy against the king
its time to bring the truth back in
just look at smooth criminal and liberian girl
and bam the truth is about to unfurl
you wanna be starting something with he
you will see whos bad when the truth is free

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

missin MJ   April 28th, 2010 6:35 am ET

@butterfly

It is a wonderful feeling.......:)

carie   April 28th, 2010 6:54 am ET

G April 27th, 2010 1:31 am ET

checked back on the insanity here –

really?

really?

still?

you guys still think Michael Jackson is alive?

really?

still?

I really have to get a few more words or phrases of incredulity....
******************************************************************
G!!! LMAO!!!!!
And the beat goes on....
G, you are too intellectual to 'see'! LOL! Close your mind's thinking!
And then, you have to piece together snippets from other blogs postings, fan made youtube videos, and half chunks of media info...Oh, and partial articles and polls from TMZ, messages in Michael's videos from the '80's (Liberian Girl), and the smiling Rebbie and Janet, ...and you will find the 'clues' that speak to...well...the voices in you head by then??!! LOL!

But by all means, do not look to the LAPD, FBI, LA coroners office autopsy, LA DA, charges of IM against Murray or the family statements, because they are all acting! Murray is actually an actor who just so happens to have a medical license, but because he was performing CPR on the bed, that reveals he really is no doctor, not that he panicked because he Killed MJ and was more concerned with hiding evidence. And the autopsy, oh yeah that, well it was of some other dude! Yes, listen to the voices in your head and 'see' the light!!! Then quote the bible and Einstein, turn you head around 360, and you will be 'there'!! Enjoy the ride!!!

RIP MJ
1958-2009
Peace.

MourningMJ   April 28th, 2010 6:55 am ET

@CARIE-

Carie- Just read your email!!!! I hadn't been to my disposable account in a few days, just checked it now!
Will speak soon!
MMJ

MourningMJ   April 28th, 2010 7:03 am ET

Michael would never betray God, his creator, nor risk going to hell for deceiving the world and allowing the evilness of mortal sin to saturate his way of thinking.

Is that what some of you think Michael's relationship was with God? Deceitful, double crossing, manipulative and cunning?

Michael was "a genius" for betraying God? Or God gave Michael a "pass" to the 10 commandments?

Michael loved his Creator very much. Well- that's my understanding and impression anyway.

IHMJ xoxo
1958-2009

carie   April 28th, 2010 7:09 am ET

Patty
I really wonder about Tohme!! He returned $5 millionn of Michaels' cash...how much did he keep??!! And what is connection to Randy Philips, and where has Philips been? And the whole Branca Sony connection...Michael did fire Branca so that whole situation ie very suspect to me. Branca is doing great for the estate but the also means great for him, Sony...win win!!! And I remember reading where Michael thought Branca was filtering MJ cash to an undisclosed account in the Carribean...so what is his real deal??
UGH!! Poor Michael...even in death he is exploited beyond belief!
Patty...your honest opinion...do you believe Murray acted alone...that is was just a horrible accident??
See you later Patty!!
RIP MJ
1958-2009
Dancing with God...and with my brother.

carie   April 28th, 2010 7:13 am ET

MMJ!!!!!!!
I miss you!
Dodie said she is checking on your books!!
Love to you!
I am hoping the family cleans up these blogs as well!
And you are so right...what about Michael and God??!!
Michael would never spit in the face of God!
For all those who profess their LOVE for God...well, I woul say 'think' but I don't believe that is possible!

Love you MMJ!!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((MMJ)))))))))))))!!!

carie   April 28th, 2010 7:25 am ET

Oh, and to even compare Michael's arrest in 2005 to Murray's, that is the difference between a vendetta (Sneddon) and doing the right thing according to the law. Michael was abused due to Sneddon, and so to compare anything MJ to Murray...ignorance.
And to support Murray...disgust.

butterfly   April 28th, 2010 8:49 am ET

“We have made up a God in our image. Because we are angry and judgmental, we have projected those characteristics onto Him. But God remains who He is and always will be: He is the energy, the thought of unconditional love. He cannot think with anger or judgment. He is mercy and compassion and total acceptance.”

Marianne Williamson

maggie   April 28th, 2010 9:38 am ET

good morning/evening all

In my opinion Murray was given a distinct advantage from the beginning i.e a delayed investigation into Michaels death, no immediate lock down of the property at such a critical time.....the refusal of the doctor to sign the death certificate etc etc......whereas Michaels treatment was completely different...like night and day !!

ibelieve25   April 28th, 2010 9:51 am ET

Never take things for granted, Hold every person you love to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while,you were too busy collecting stones.- Unknown

MJs Tink   April 28th, 2010 10:19 am ET

Dear HTWF members,

On April 26th 2010, a judge partially approved and partially denied an injunction against HTWF, which was brought against us by the Jackson estate executors.

The estate sought an injunction preventing us from having Mr. Jackson's name or images on our website, as well as the heal the world name and related trademarks.

The judge approved the portions relating to the images and name of Mr. Jackson and denied their request for the heal the world names.

This means that we can continue to use the Heal The World name, but cannot use Jackson's image or name on our websites.

This injunction is only a part of the trial process and is a "temporary" order that can and will be changed when the jury has ruled at the end of our trial and HTWF has proven their case to a jury.

We will have our website under maintenance for a short time, to make sure we can comply with the court order.

Do not believe all the media reports about HTWF and don't give up on HTWF, we are far from defeated, we are working hard to protect the Charity and will not give up on HTWF.

With all our love,

HTWF Staff

*Seven*   April 28th, 2010 10:19 am ET

“Lift the stone and you will find me, cleave the wood and I am there.”
-Jesus

ELECTRIC ANGEL   April 28th, 2010 10:30 am ET

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL,RELATIVES, AND FAMILY OF FANS. IT LOOKS AS IF THE BALL IS STARTING TO ROLL IN THAT DIRECTION HOWEVER SLOWLY~BE PATIENT LIKE MICHAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN. HOPEFULLY THE ONES IN CHARGE OF HIS ESTATE NOW WILL CARE ABOUT THE FANS AS MUCH AS HE DID AND DO WELL BY US. I THINK IT IS A POSITIVE STEP TOWARDS PROVING THAT TO CLOSE DOWN FAKE ORGANIZATIONS PRETENDING TO HAVE A CLAIM TO HIS NAME. I REALLY REALLY HOPE DR. MURRAY AND ANY OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN KILLING MICHAEL HAVE TO PAY AT THE VERY LEAST BY LOSING THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES FOR LIFE AND NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THEM BACK SO JUSTICE IS DEALT OUT AND NOONE ELSE GETS HURT BY THESE PEOPLE. LONG LIVE MICHAELS LEGACY. REMEMBER ALOT OF THAT IS IN OUR HANDS NOW. SO LET'S DO IT FOR MICHAEL. KEEP SPREADING GODS L.O.V.E

care bear   April 28th, 2010 10:46 am ET

@Timeless

Indeed, he's lives, for he is still physically alive.🙂 Thank you for the beautiful video. God bless you, my friend.🙂

Michael is alive ... beLIEve! Bamsday!!!!!

Shelli Misoyianis   April 28th, 2010 10:49 am ET

Helen,

Amazing post at 12:33 A.M.! 😀 Yes, Michael should have been given the same fair treatment by the justice system as Murray has been given! Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law! People are so quick to throw stones at someone who they BELIEVE to be guilty, but when it comes time that the shoe is on the OTHER FOOT, those same people are screaming to be treated fairly, exposing themselves as total hypocrites! A HUGE problem in this nation! Trial by media and public opinion needs to stop....not just for Michael's sake but for the sake of all of us. This is how innocent people can get locked up...and Heaven forbid....get put to death...which has happened too many times. One time is too many times. It's an abomination to God and to mankind.

Also....yeah, where IS the gag order?? 😉😉

Care Bear,

I'm so happy that the surgery went well and that you are feeling better! My continued thoughts and prayers are with you! You are a blessing and an inspiration! oxoxox 😀😀

Marguerite, IsItScary4u,

Enjoyed your posts as always! Thanks! lol. 😀😀

Maura,

Hey, Buddy! 😀😀 Happy to see you here again! BIG HUGS!

Angel Pie   April 28th, 2010 11:02 am ET

Good Morning Everyone –

Looks like the Greatest Show on Earth continues for those who see. Cleaning house is in order. Perfect – no doubt our Michael is a genius.

==============
@ True –

What beautiful words. Let us sit back and enjoy as things unravel. Exposing bit by bit the genius work.

===============

@ Letta –

Good Morning to you. That was awesome what you posted. My eyes are open and I too see the genius at work. Justice will come for Michael just not the way those who do not see believe.

care bear   April 28th, 2010 11:19 am ET

Here's some interesting news:

Ex-UCLA worker sentenced for reading celeb records
Associated Press – April 27, 2010 9:50 PM PDT

"celebs:Arnold Schwarzenegger Barbara WaltersDrew Barrymore Elizabeth Banks Leonardo DiCaprio Sharon OsbourneTom Hanks.
topics: Legal Woes..LOS ANGELES – A former UCLA School of Medicine researcher has been sentenced to four months in federal prison after reading the confidential medical files of celebrities such as Drew Barrymore, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Hanks.

Huping Zhou also was fined $2,000 at his sentencing Tuesday. He pleaded guilty in January to four misdemeanor counts of privacy violations.

Prosecutors claimed that before and after his 2003 firing, Zhou accessed private records of celebrities and co-workers more than 300 times.

Court filings said the breaches also involved the records of Sharon Osbourne, Barbara Walters, Elizabeth Banks, Leonardo DiCaprio and Anne Rice.

Authorities say Zhou didn't try to sell the information. His attorney Edward Robinson says the Chinese immigrant didn't know it was a federal crime."

Found this report on yahoo.🙂

This is interesting. We've had the opportunity to read and go over with a fine tooth comb, MJ's autopsy report, his ambulance report, etc. Even the syringe that "killed him," has been reported to be up for auction. Yet, the above man gets 4-months in prison. Something clearly doesn't add up? All the information about MJ that can impact on a criminal trial and means that Dr. Murray can have a better chance.

God bless, Michael, 'hello" if you are reading this MJ. Have a good day!!!!:)

Love to all,🙂
care bear

beLIEve

care bear   April 28th, 2010 11:33 am ET

@All Friends:

Article's link:

I'm posting the link, here separately. Didn't want the article, plus the link to be deleted.

omg(dot)yahoo9dot)com/news/ex-ucla-worker-sentenced-for-reading-celeb-records/39906

@Maria
Thank you for your kind thoughts.I'll be back a bit later. Lunch time.🙂

@Cris
Thank you, I'm strong, always, and hope to watch June Gatlin. I'm certain that you, too will be watching. BTW: It's okay to play (read your post on the other blog). I still play with those toys in the store – The kind with the buttons that are out around Christmas, and sround other holidays. One time, I had them all going. It was quite funny! One is never too old to play! Be a child-at-heart.🙂

Love and ((((Hugs)))),🙂
care bear

*'Keep the Faith' ... Magic happens when we .... beLIEve *

mary u from ohio   April 28th, 2010 12:24 pm ET

Thoses who walk wiith God Understand the meaning of life... & what God expects of us...

Look in the Mirror before you judge...
God understands Michael every well.
Michael i am with you... Bless you child... One of many of Gods Children...

mary u from ohio   April 28th, 2010 12:25 pm ET

Look in the Mirror before you judge...
God understands Michael very well.
Michael i am with you... Bless you child... One of many of Gods Children...

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 12:34 pm ET

Stu,

The shirts are a great idea weather they are bought or made doesn't matter. I think everyone shoud get one and start wearing them now! It will help raise public awarness as to the possible injustice that could occur. Maybe get more and more people wering them! Wearing a shirt like that opens the door for questions and comments from people who really have no clue what has been going on.(Although we dont have much of aclue either!)

Marguerite

Just to clarify my feelings and beliefs, I am not sitting on the fence. I am quite certain that Michael is dead. When I went to see Rebbie I could feel it alright. Where Rebbie performed the other night was a very small place. As a matter of fact it was my old High School auditorium the building is over 100 years old and it only hold a couple hundred people. It is no longer a high school, it was bought by Lackawanna Junior College and they renamed that auditorium the Mellow Theater. I was close to the front and could clearly see everything. I already mentioned my meltdown when she sang "I'll be There" and a person that kept yelling "Michael" every time she got to "just call my name" Once she was finished, she didn't say a word, just walked off stage. One of the people in the band, he was on the right if your looking at the stage glaced over sidestage looking for a cue as to what to do. He turned back to the audience and announced "she needs a little break" and they started to do a Prince song. It was not staged or planned that she left that way. It wasn't for "show" I could see the confused look on the band guys face. Like I said before, i think rebbie had a meltdown of her own probalby cause of the person that kept yelling Michael! For me a hope of a different ending is different than a belief that it will actually happen.

Carie April 28th, 2010 7:09 am ET

Patty
UGH!! Poor Michael...even in death he is exploited beyond belief!
See you later Patty!!
RIP MJ
1958-2009
Dancing with God...and with my brother.maggie April 28th, 2010 9:38 am ET
------------------------------
I dont believe Murray acted alone and i never will for thoses very reasons! Its not just about the medications and the weirdness that day. Everthing else just worked out to conveiniently (spelling) for to many higher ups. The will especially. the phone calls Murray made etc.

PS-that long version Black and White video is pretty steamy!
good morning/evening all

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 12:37 pm ET

OOPs-hit submit to soon!

good morning/evening -–Maggie

-----------------------------–
Yes Maggie, I agree and becuase of it all murray is likely going to get a slap on the wrist!

Timeless   April 28th, 2010 1:21 pm ET

@ MJs Tink April 28th, 2010 10:19 am ET

Thank you for sharing that letter with us...
Why this organization chose to affiliate themselves with Mr.Jackson's name as well as, unauthorized usage of images and related trademarks in the first place, naturally makes one suspicious of their motives.

Love to you
(((( OUR World ))))

Timeless   April 28th, 2010 1:31 pm ET

@ care bear

I'm pleased you enjoyed it...it's a beautifully moving tribute.
Sending you Love, strength and prayer for a speedy recovery.
Blessings to you and to those you cherish.

Love to you
(((( OUR World ))))

michipato   April 28th, 2010 1:49 pm ET

Michael Jackson’s Mom Moves Grandchildren From Encino Mansion

It looks like things are changing at the Jackson family compound in Encino, after Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine decided to ask relatives of hers to move out. And according to a report at ktla.com, this actually includes four of her grandchildren.

The report says that she has ordered five people to move out of the Encino mansion, including Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, who lives at the estate with her four children – two of which are by Randy Jackson, and two of whom are by Jermaine Jackson.

Sources say that Katherine has told them they must move out within the next week. However, they won’t be on the streets, because Katherine has apparently arranged for Alejandra, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to move to a nearby condo.

The move was said to have been prompted by the stun gun incident that occurred last month. 13-year old Jaafar Jackson reportedly bought a stun gun online, and fired it in the house. As a result of the incident, an investigation was launched.

KTLA from TZM

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 2:07 pm ET

Michipato

Thanks for posting about the stun gun. I was wondering what the deal was with that. He must have used it on someone to get them kicked out of Encino! I wonder who?

Maura   April 28th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

@Carebear
I'm very happy to hear that the surgery went well. I hope you continue to heal from the soreness. Hopefully, you'll rest well too. Love, hugs and blessings

@Shelli
Hi Shelli!🙂 I'm glad to see you too. I hope you are doing well. Love, hugs and blessings

See you later. Heading to my afternoon class. Love and peace to all

michipato   April 28th, 2010 2:10 pm ET

Lenny Kravitz
"The Resurrection"
****Lyrics****:
"If you could feel what i could feel
Well, then you´d know His love is real
If you could hear what i could hear
Well, then you´d know the King is near

The resurrection is here to stay
And He´s coming back again
The resurrection is here to stay
And He´s coming back again
To reclaim all His souls and set us free

The Resurrection is here to say
That He´s coming back again

And look what He´s done to me
Now i am living in another space and time
He walked on the righteous path
To keep us from Satan´s wrath
We are not alone
And we´re going home

The resurrection is here to say
That He´s coming back again
To reclaim all His souls and set us free
The resurrection is here to say
That He´s coming back again
To reclaim all His souls and set us free

The resurrection is here to say
That He´s coming back again
To reclaim all His souls, reclaim all His souls
Reclaim all His souls, reclaim all His souls (x3)"

carie   April 28th, 2010 2:22 pm ET

A song will not bring Michael back, and Lenny K stated how sad it is that Michael died. And so did Akon with his beautiful song tribute to Mchael.

Lynn/Patty
I just wonder did Murray administer that fatal dose or did he conveniently leave the room so it could be taken care of. Branca/Sony really seemed to profit immensely from Michael's death, and AGE had much to lose because there was no way Michael could honor that ludicrous concert schedule contract...it was to much. So they made their investment back +++.
Lynn, I too believe there were more involved than just Murray...Murray was just the means to an end. I get sick just thinking about it. Michael was not even considered a human being to these people...he was a 'machine'! A money making machine, who was worth more to them dead than alive. I'm still waiting for word of the sequel to 'This Is It' movie...the gift that keeps on being squeezed and exploited even in death.
RIP Sweet Michael.

carie   April 28th, 2010 2:24 pm ET

'AEG'....

tay   April 28th, 2010 2:30 pm ET

@

getting faster and faster is your head spinning whos bad🙂

tay   April 28th, 2010 2:35 pm ET

@
Michael is Alive
michael is a GENIUS
fly BY MAN WHOS BAD

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 2:36 pm ET

Carie,

Things could'nt have ended better for Sony or Branca. Did you hear inthe Oxman speech on the other blog that branca was number two (second only to Sneddon) on MJs list of people who want to do him in? I still keep wishing that a new will will turn up in a safe deposit box somewhere.

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 2:41 pm ET

Like you said, the administrators are doing a good job for the estate which means for themselves. Also in that Oxman interview, he was talking about the auction stuff. rRemember Thome tried to auction stuff and MJ flipped. Oxman said that Mj really loved that stuff an would NEVER part with it. Well........the auction is back on!

Jan   April 28th, 2010 2:46 pm ET

Rhonda

The waiting lists in the UK are bad aswell.

Thinking of you!

carie   April 28th, 2010 2:54 pm ET

Lynn
I am not an Oxman fan...he is an ass as far as I'm concerned, and he too was fired by Michael so his feelings could be very disgruntled towards anyone in that 'circle. He also seemed to praise Tohme at one point which I found disturbing, and seemed he was choosing his words carefully with that evil snake. But I know that the auction was initially stopped by Michael so I'm sure there is some truth in what he said. Michael was surrounded by very evil blood sucking vultures...and Branca is one who just doesn't sit well...how does he remain in the will if he was fired? Or did Michael forget to update his will after firing Branca? It would be wild if another more current will surfaced...OMG!! Sadly nothing will bring Michael back, but those responsible for his death should pay, and they will in the end.

Sad that Michael's things will be pennied off in some auction. Especially knowing he did not want that to happen.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 28th, 2010 2:59 pm ET

@michipato my friend so true

the ressurrection of that king with a pure soul
is coming soon and this we know
so let the ones scorn and mock
they are the ones who will get a shock

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

carie   April 28th, 2010 3:02 pm ET

Jan
Hope you are feeling wonderful today!

I would encourage all MJ fans to read Aphrodite's book 'MJ Conspiracy'...she did a fabulous job of detailing the day by day happenings during that ridiculous trial, and of Michael's demeanor, his reactions to witnesses, the medialoid garbage, the conspiracy against Michael via Sneddon...it is a great book.

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 3:11 pm ET

Carie,

I completely agree regarding his "tippy toeing" arount the questions about Thome. I noticed that to. So many sources but so little trust in any of them!

Lois48   April 28th, 2010 3:12 pm ET

I see judgments are being passed upon people that bloggers do not even know, keep it in the closet, for we know nothing about MJ's business, only what is reported in the media. This is how stupid rumours get started.

helen   April 28th, 2010 3:19 pm ET

@ michipato

I only had a minute earlier but wanted to tell you I love your posts and I loved the "this is not the answer" reply. lol 🙂

helen   April 28th, 2010 3:26 pm ET

@ Shelli @ Carebear @ butterfly @ Letta @ Marguerite

We're all in this together. Most information I post here is a combination of many people's hard work in discovering the man we never knew and it's important to share it here. Thanks for all you do. I always enjoy it. 🙂

helen   April 28th, 2010 3:34 pm ET

@ isitscary4u

You said he would perform for us one more time because of the centerpiece Billie Jean photo in full costume that is not from rehearsals. I agree and I just made connection. "Let's do it one more time" followed by Billie Jean in the trailer! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Bring on the magic, Michael!

Timeless   April 28th, 2010 3:36 pm ET

@ Jan Re: April 28th, 2010 2:47 pm ET

On behalf of all of us here on this blog, Thank you , Thank you, Thank you for sharing this link!
Excellent article EVERYBODY should read it and forward it to others.🙂
Jan you are truly wonderful for continually providing us with such a wealth of information... I wonder if CNN will EVER open their eyes to the brilliant likes of Charles Thomson.

Some excerpts from that article;

"Now a Journalistic superstar, Thomson has a cult following of fans, knowing they can depend on him for the truth on any subject. He's a modern Day Journalistic rock star."

"The power of the pen is strong, it can ruin someones life. It's time to give it a rest and just be fair, look for facts, check your source, and double check them again. Law suits don't equal good ratings. Relying on tabloid like sources that fall into the truth once in a while does not make them credible. Tabloid sites are in the business of buying and selling, NOT reporting the facts. They lack tact, and sensitivity to issues. News media should have a higher standard, like they used to."

"The disrespectful, and derogatory headlines and articles in the media have to stop. Simply do not write or report about Michael Jackson if you do not like him or respect him, because others do, and it's a disservice to his loved ones when you de-humanize him. Members of the media must have some integrity to their work." <--AMEN!!

Love to you
(((( OUR World ))))

carie   April 28th, 2010 3:45 pm ET

Lynn
And where is Tohme??!! Like Patty said, hiding somewhere counting and spending all the money he stole form Michael??!! Scumbag! He is evil...and Michael himself said that...he was afraid of Tohme, and I would be too!!
Nice to have blogs for the purpose of discussions...that is what they are for!!!!
RIP MJ
1958-2009

Lynn   April 28th, 2010 3:51 pm ET

Carie,

Yes probably. Thome is scarey just to look at. All that Oxman said was that he knows he has an office here in Los Angeles and clearly wanted off the subject so who knows!

carie   April 28th, 2010 3:53 pm ET

Lynn
Loved the post about Rebbie!! I haven't talked to my aunt...she sent a video of the concert and I saw Rebbie singing but the audio did not come through...UGH! That is so bitter sweet how she broke down after singing "I'll Be There'...she is such a lovely person. And she truly misses her brother.
RIP Sweet Michael.

carie   April 28th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

Lynn
I KNOW!! Oxman put his tail between his legs when speaking of Tohme!! It was almost comical because Oxman has such a big mouth!! Tohme is evil, and related to Jermaine's current wife...things that make you go hmmmmm.....

helen   April 28th, 2010 3:55 pm ET

@ Timeless @ True @ Jan @ Seven @ all

Thanks from me too for all you do to fight for justice for Michael! Have a great day everyone! We love you, Michael! 🙂

carie   April 28th, 2010 4:01 pm ET

Lynn
See you later...I have to get ready to present my dissertation...cannot wait for this to be over with!!
Take care! It's a pleasure blogging with you!!

RIP Sweet Michael.

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 28th, 2010 4:12 pm ET

@snowwhite my friend so true

its time we had a magical tale
to bring hope to this place it cannot fail
peterpan is the boy in green
who can magically fly and live hes dream
he refused to grow up and wanted fun
and neverland was where that was done
peter was fearless in hes quest for joy
with a mind of a genius and the innocence of a boy
but captain hook would not let him be
he set out for revenge with the help of smee
how loyal is smee to captain hook
if you dont know then take a look
an awfully big adventure this is not a lie
i believe peterpan can never die
second star to the right and straight on till morning
could it be the start of a new world dawning
you never know with peterpan
but i tell you this i am a fan

i believe i wil be there its all for love love is free

Jan   April 28th, 2010 4:30 pm ET

Timeless, carie, helen

you are all very welcome!

Jan   April 28th, 2010 4:32 pm ET

Carie

When you hand over the dissertation it will be a weight off your shoulders

It was for me.

*Seven*   April 28th, 2010 4:35 pm ET

Before the beginning, before the violence
Before the anguish of the broken silence
A thousand longings, never uttered
Pangs of sorrow, brutally smothered

But I have chosen to break and be free
Cut those ties, so I can see
Those bonds that imprisoned me in memories of pain
Those judgments, interpretations that cluttered my brain

Those festering wounds that lingered have gone
In their place a new life has dawned
That lonely child, still clutching his toy
Has made his peace, discovered his joy

Where time is not, immortality's clear
Where love abounds, there is no fear
The child has grown to weave his magic
Left behind
His life of sorrow, once so tragic

He is now, ready to share
Ready to love, ready to care
Unfold his heart, with nothing to spare
Join him now, if you dare.

~ M.J

Jan   April 28th, 2010 4:36 pm ET

Everyone

when aphrodite show airs if someone can post it or give us a link to the full programme then I would be grateful. It isn't going to be screened in the UK tomorrow.

michipato   April 28th, 2010 4:41 pm ET

@helen
@true to you

Ok Thank U
True to Beautiful poem😉 you never know with Peter Pan

care bear   April 28th, 2010 4:42 pm ET

@Timeless

Thank you for the get well wishes, I'm feeling much better today, less sore, and have been able to avoid taking pain meds. Each day can only get better!

I agree that Michael Jackson is a good man. The media need to tell the truth about him and the Jackson family.

Aphrodite Jones has also been a godsend.

*"Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones*

Stop lying, media, stop hurting people, tell the truth! Journalists need to do their research before writing their articles. Media ethics are essential. Some topics are private, and must be left alone.

Dame Elizabeth has been angry at the tabloid media, as well, because they lied. They made it seems as though she was getting remarried, and she has no plans to do so.

Love to you and our world with ((((Hugs)))), 🙂
care bear

brigidaitaly   April 28th, 2010 4:45 pm ET

new blog! About Aphrodite Jones and her show about Michael.

Special hug to Carie and Baby! : )

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 28th, 2010 4:49 pm ET

@*seven* my friend so true

lets have a tale about cinderella
you know the one that wont cook for that fella
but she comes in this place from time to time
having fun and spreading rhyme
she is pretty handy with a broom
and tries to sweep away the gloom
and all the misery and spite
trying to bring in some love and light
if this is a mission how can it fail
i believe love and truth will prevail

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Maria Copelli   April 28th, 2010 4:50 pm ET

Timeless,again thank you for all you continue to contribute to the blog ,Love Maria C.

Jan ,This information oncen again should be on every 'News
outlet worldwide! This is ,vital information,and I thank you very very much ! Love Maria C.

isitscary4u   April 28th, 2010 4:51 pm ET

helen – bullseye! There's a new blog up on Aphrodite's program tomorrow night.

*Seven*   April 28th, 2010 4:54 pm ET

@ TRUE-TO-YOU

lol, Love and truth will prevail, just wait.
Keep on cooking😀

care bear   April 28th, 2010 4:55 pm ET

@isitscary4u and @Helen

I hope you are both right that he will perform for us one more time. I thought he might decide to direct and make movies instead.🙂

Love to you both,🙂
care bear

isitscary4u   April 28th, 2010 5:06 pm ET

carebear – he will – we saw the rehearsal footage – the show is yet to come! Piece by piece by piece.........

michipato   April 28th, 2010 5:16 pm ET

@TRUE-TO -YOU
Did you read that the king cook?

interview bodyguard for a fan😀

Q: If you were the only people working for Michael at that time who did the cooking? I read somewhere I think it was Teddy Riley or Akon said that Michael would cook for his children when the recorded songs in London.

– MJ did prepare meals for his kids.

Q: So he cooked or opened a tv dinner?

– lol...Cooked

TRUE-TO -YOU   April 28th, 2010 5:36 pm ET

@michipato my friend so true

if the king can really cook
then maybe he should write a book
a best seller it will surely be
then he can come and cook for me
cause to my king i am true
but cooking i will never do

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free

Marguerite   April 28th, 2010 5:43 pm ET

Sheli M- Welcome back!!!! Sure have missed you and you are doing well.

Michael is ALIVE
Michael is The Man with The Plan.

Dodie   April 28th, 2010 6:28 pm ET

@ isitscary4u

Thank you for the information...

@ Carie!

Awe, do not stress out over the dissertation. You have a wonderful little life inside of you! A very special (((Hug))) to such a special person!

care bear   April 28th, 2010 7:00 pm ET

@cris – "real Cris"

Michael is alive.🙂

care bear   April 28th, 2010 7:06 pm ET

@isitscary4u

Thank you. I'll look forward to his show.

God bless you, MJ. Will be here for you!🙂

Love to all,🙂
care bear

care bear   April 28th, 2010 7:25 pm ET

THANK YOU .....🙂

Sending a big thank you to all who have wished me a speedy recovery.

Beverly – Chicago, Cris, Helen, Isitscary4u, Letta, Lynn, Marguerite, Maria, Maura, mjbeliever, Mr. Annonymous (Mr. A), Pat Davis, Shelli, Tay, Timeless.

With sincere hope that I’ve mentioned everyone. Please accept my utmost apologies if I missed your name. This was not my intention. Your kindness means much more than words can express.

Prayers, ((((Hugs)))), and Love always,
care bear

*Keep the faith .... beLIEve *

truth4mj   April 28th, 2010 8:12 pm ET

Helen

As American citizens fortunately we do have access to the penal code. This is a tangled web the spider is weaving. I've even found a handful of articles on the internet that say the following. What is involuntary manslaughter? You might want to reference the penal code. Confusingly, these are the same articles that do not list the charge in its entirety. The X17 article said it best. Michael's leading the way for those who want to follow him into the light.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   April 29th, 2010 2:11 pm ET

@All – Hi

Remember your eyes don't lie..........

Peace & Love to all!

I Will Be There!

Maria Copelli   April 29th, 2010 3:58 pm ET

Jessie now thats what I'm talking about! @2;11p.m. ! well done ....Love to you Maria C.

stuci   April 30th, 2010 11:49 am ET

I defenetly not gonna make comment on the new blog!I am so tired of this idiots.Everything for money!

maggie   May 1st, 2010 9:12 am ET

Stuci

I agree that story is not worth commenting on !

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 2nd, 2010 5:49 am ET

@TRUE-TO -YOU April 27th, 2010 6:12 pm ET

i see some still bash the family
why dont you just leave them be
its not your place to judge them so
so many facts you do not know
a family will stick together
that is a love that lasts forever
justice and victory
belong to the jackson family

i believe i will be there its all for love love is free
+++++++++++++++

I would agree with you here. I don't think Michael would like anyone of us judging his family or making negative comments about them. It is not really our place to do that. So people please refrain from doing this. It is just not right. Thank you.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   May 2nd, 2010 5:51 am ET

@Maria Copelli April 29th, 2010 3:58 pm ET

Thank you Maria for your kind comments and God bless.

Maria Copelli   May 2nd, 2010 6:56 pm ET

Jessie you are so welcomed! Love Maria C.

Venita Jackson   May 13th, 2010 3:03 pm ET

For those of you who bash Joe Jackson. Whatever mistakes he made he never left his family and none of us could have ever known Michael if it wasn't for him and out of Michaels book he wrote he loved his dad and out of the last movie made about him he said he loved his dad. Now if terrible things happened to him from his dad, he forgave him and a whole lot of good happened because his dad. his mom gets credit for all and his bro.s get bashed too ,when they tried to make a reality show which I loved. His older brothers were his inspiration and they started out being the Jackson 4 before MJ joined the band so how do you figure they are trying to take his fame. He would be very upset with people that bash any of his family members and as far as thaT GURU guy that says he has tapes of MJ talking about his dad. Those are a lie and people can splice and tape over stuff and take a few real tapes and make it sound like it's MJ. I 'm happy these people were exposed but I hope people won't be discouraged about giving to other legit foundations to help others and the environment. Its all for love LOVE A fan of all the Jacksons

Maria Copelli   May 14th, 2010 11:32 pm ET

Venita ,I agree with you ,Michaels heart is big ,and forgiving . This is his family ,and he loves them all.Respect is what we need to give to his entire family! Yes I feel he would be upset when he would see ones bashing his family .They are his family ! Thank you for your reminders...Love Maria C.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter