CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 21, 2010

LKL – Sarah Silverman, the bedwetter

Posted: 10:57 AM ET
Ted   April 21st, 2010 12:05 pm ET

Sarah, you are a sweet young woman, however watching you I find there is something wrong with you.
Consult a good psychologist before you turn to drugs, as most actors and musicians do. I mean this a friendly way. There is a great tension surrounding you with gestures that just do not bode anything good.

Gerald Jolly   April 21st, 2010 12:42 pm ET

Sarah Silverman, a no talent BOOB in need of serious pshycological help to deal with her narcisim, drug habit and sexual disfunction.

Atempting to seduce a 75 year old man in order to get more T.V. exposure.

NOW THAT AINT FUNNY AT ALL.

BUT IT IS SICK, HOWEVER!!

Theresa   April 21st, 2010 5:50 pm ET

Sarah Silverman...I just don't think you're funny. I've said it before..you say jokes about fat women are off limits but nothing else...not even rape,etc. if you think rape is a humourous topic ..I think 2 minutes listening to you would be a big waste of time!!!!!

Gerald Jolly   April 21st, 2010 6:35 pm ET

Who is Sarah Silverman??

I know!!

She's the PEEPEE girl.

Not very funny, but full of PEEPEE

Just the way Larry likes them.

Hugh in California   April 21st, 2010 6:46 pm ET

@Gerald Jolly,
How do you know what Larry King likes, and who the heck are you anyway? "PEEPEE" girl is it? Well you ain't very funny either, and seem to be "full of piss and vinegar" on a regular basis! ^_^

Gerald Jolly   April 21st, 2010 9:34 pm ET

Hugh in California.

Larry cant get it up anymore, "IN HIS OWN WORDS"

So now hw has to resort to no talent morons, because anybody of any significance wont come on his shoe.

Thus. last night he had the PEEPEE girl

You ask, "WHO AM I"

I'm the guy who calls a spade a spade and recognizes talent GOOD or BAD

That's who I am.

As for the piss and vinegar.

I thought only halfwits from Californis liked that.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   April 21st, 2010 9:54 pm ET

@Gerald Jolly

Can't you be nice. Not in your nature I guess. Are you jealous of Larry by the sounds of it. You like to humiliate don't you. Need to tame that tongue of yours I think as your posts can make one cringe, I'm afraid.

Hugh in California   April 21st, 2010 10:24 pm ET

@Gerald Jolly,
No, you are "the guy who calls a spade a spade" in your own little world. What makes you so gifted to know "talent GOOD or BAD?" If you don't like Larry King because you say he "can't get it up anymore," why the hell do you bother chiming in to watch the show and his so called "no talent morons" as you put it so gently. I get it, you must be on a mission, right? Start spell-typing better first, I'm not expecting perfection. Just aim for perfection like the rest of us.

Such insults, a "halfwit?" No, but you're certainly a dimwit - and I don't know WHERE the hell YOUR from. I'm guessing, not California. At least learn how to spell California. Insults like that only shows your ignorance, and proves my earlier point - PEEPEE BOY!

I know, I'm "not very funny" to you either, but heaven knows, you know talent!

Gerald Jolly   April 21st, 2010 11:22 pm ET

@ Hugh in Californicatioia.

Yes I do recognize talent.

And I'm sorry to tell you, but you're just not going to cut it BABY.

Hugh in California   April 22nd, 2010 1:47 am ET

@Gerald Jolly,
You're just a sad negative human being, who cannot do anything but cut people down, instead of offering them hope. "And I'm sorry to tell you" Gerald, that's how you get your Jolly's!
Get over yourself, "Your a legend in your own mind." And a sick one as well.

janette tx   April 22nd, 2010 2:11 am ET

Getum Hugh!! Me thinks the guy is related to "air head" Palin.

Gerald Jolly   April 22nd, 2010 9:06 am ET

@ Hugh in Californicationia

You are absolutely right, I do get my Jollys off reading what disfunctional reality show addicts have to say.

It makes for great humor and keeps both my feet well planted in the real world.

I pray to God and thank him for allowing me to see how the disfunctional view the world.

Funny as hell.

Keep believing in the unbelievable Hugh, by the way, you did not answer my question about why you californicating folks mix PEEPEE with VINEGAR, is that your new DRUG OF CHOICE.

You and Janette tx the two most disfunctional states in the Union ought to get together and share a drink together, you both fit the mold of disfunctionality perfectly.

Gerald Jolly   April 22nd, 2010 9:28 am ET

@ Janette tx.

Can you tell me what your drug of choice is??

You know Janette, there is nothing more pitiful than a person that cannot speak for themselves and then rely on a completely disfunctional person to be their "KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR"

GETUM GOTCHA.

Go ahead have a drink of what Hugh is serving.

Hugh in California   April 22nd, 2010 5:07 pm ET

@Gerald Jolly,
You're still pathetic. Insult after insult. The sick thing about you is, I don't have to answer your foul pathetic questions, but in your warped mind I'm supposed to.
You ain't GOTCHA anybody. Seems to me your soul has been drinking from a poisoned well!

janette tx   April 22nd, 2010 6:15 pm ET

Hey hopped up jolly, you are the opposite of classy.Not a user never have
been but your brain aree fried to a crisp from the sound of your railin',
Get a grip!!

janette tx   April 22nd, 2010 6:21 pm ET

Oh yeah! Don't need Hugh to speak for me I just enjoy comments from intelligent folks but you woldn't understand that jolly.Hardie har to ya!

Frank   October 24th, 2010 12:16 am ET

Wow. You guys are harsh for no reason. So are we to assume that you are all perfect with no faults at all?

I find Ms. Silverman to be quite refreshing. She is open and honest about her struggles with depression and self-esteem issues. In a world of plastic 'perfect' wannabes, she admits that she is flawed.

So I don't understand where a certain poster is getting that she is narcissistic. From her stage show? Who she is on stage isn't necessarily who she is in real life. Stand up comedy is a form of performance art like any other. Of course some parts of who you are come out in it, but it's filtered through the performance and whatever message you are trying to get across. The Sarah we see on stage that says such acerbic things is largely a character used to make social commentary through comedy.

As Larry said, she's actually a sweet person. With a quirky personality. Nothing wrong with that.

Certainly her style of comedy is not for everyone, as nothing is, but some of you people really don't know what you're talking about.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter