CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

April 14, 2010

Pamela Anderson on 'Dancing w/the Stars' – but we've got her tonight!

Posted: 08:37 AM ET

Pamela Anderson is on this season's "Dancing With the Stars," and will be on LKL tonight!  Check out this clip of Pam doing the cha-cha-cha!

Filed under: Dancing With The Stars • Entertainment • Hollywood • Larry King Live • Pamela Anderson

MsNomerNAzona   April 14th, 2010 10:49 am ET

I like the way she uses her male dance partner as a stripper pole.

lola   April 14th, 2010 11:53 am ET

I never knew Barbie can dance so well.

pat davis   April 14th, 2010 2:25 pm ET

LMAO!!!

Bill   April 14th, 2010 3:03 pm ET

2 Things I Hate:

1. People who smoke
2. Breast Implants
They look rediculous. I don't know why girls disfigure themselves. Can breast implants be removed?

Smith in Oregon   April 14th, 2010 3:22 pm ET

LMAO!!!

Dodie   April 14th, 2010 5:57 pm ET

LMAO!!!

christine canada   April 14th, 2010 7:26 pm ET

You go, girl! Pam is doing a terrific job on DWTS and has really surprised a lot of people. Too many people are judging her too harshly. IMHO Pam is more than a 1-dimensional celebrity – she's a wonderful spokesperson for PETA.

Theresa   April 14th, 2010 9:45 pm ET

Yeah Pam...you're doing A plus on DWTS!!!! If Kate Gosselin remains next week....there definitely is something wrong,wrong,wrong!!! I can't believe a no talent whiner gets so much attention. Kate Gosselin is a prime example of the nouveau riche....no talent,no personality. The only words she knows how to say are I,I,I,...me,me,me!!! Good luck,Pam...hopefully the true talent will remain on DWTS & the absolute No Talent has to GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   April 15th, 2010 3:10 am ET

Go Pam Go! Isn't she looking and going great. Good luck to her and her dancing partner.

Charles   April 15th, 2010 4:24 pm ET

@Jessie and Theresa,
I agree totally. Good luck to Pam and hopefully good-bye to Kate.

Brittany Alway   October 6th, 2010 1:08 am ET

I love Pamela Anderson. I always wanted to meet her in person. I adore her so much and that I even keep pictures of her in my bedroom

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter