CNN TV
SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

March 10, 2010

Coming soon: Ellen, the comic book

Posted: 08:30 PM ET

Ellen DeGeneres will have her life story told in comic-book form at the end of this month. The comedian, talk-show host and "American Idol" judge joins the ranks of accomplished women including Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Stephenie Meyer, J.K. Rowling, Judge Sonia Sotomayor and Barbara Walters, who all have been subjects of the "Female Force" series, published by Bluewater Productions.

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Ellen DeGeneres

Hannah   March 10th, 2010 9:48 pm ET

I for one am not an Ellen fan. She might be a good comedian but other than that I don't know what her talent is. I think she's a mediocre interviewer. All her talk show entails is playing silly games & giveaways. All you heard on her show was about being on the cover of Oprah's magazine & being the newest judge on American Idol over & over & over again &again!!!! She did lead the way in bringing homosexuality out in the open which is a good thing. I've tried to watch her show...15 min. is more than enough!!

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   March 11th, 2010 12:02 am ET

I kinda don't mind her.

Hannah don't hate the Ellen, she just holding down a job like you.   March 11th, 2010 10:25 am ET

Hannah something has hit a sensitive spot with you, It is interesting you bring up Ellen, bringing homosexually out in the open, I don't know where you come from but it has always been out in the open, from the dawn of man, and yes even in the animal kingdom, read some history and facts about homosexuality, most of us prefer the word gay. Homosexuality is a negative label to me placed on me by heterosexuals to make me feel different and not in a good way. I am GAY as in happy, despite people that are not happy for me, like the {no gay marriage} people, that want to label us as homosexual, different not equal. I do agree that talk shows can get old, the celebrities do need a place to push their product, thats how we often hear about a new movie or cd. Ellen does try to make it interesting. Change the channel, be gay, oops happy!

Hannah don't hate the Ellen, she just holding down a job like you.   March 11th, 2010 10:36 am ET

Hey, will the comic be about an evil super hero's plan to convert children to the dreaded gay dark side? Will their be a doll and lunch box as well, get out your placards, we need to save out children now. NO Ellen you did-ent . :-)'

Larry for a old dude your cool!   March 11th, 2010 10:42 am ET

Larry your the man!

Ted   March 11th, 2010 1:37 pm ET

Ellen is a very good example how you can make a career in Hollywood without having any talent at all.

Hannah   March 11th, 2010 3:38 pm ET

In response to the person with the too long of a name.....instead of stating that Ellen brought the topic of homosexuality out in the open...I should have said she was 1 of the first actors that publicly came OUT!!! Since then there are more gay characters in tv,movies. I don't know if you were insinuating I am gay(lesbian)...I'm not. I am happily married (heterosexual marriage) ....yes, I know there are gays who are in a typical heterosexual marriag. That is usually people who haven't come out. I have heterosexual & homosexual friends. It doesn't matter to me a person's sexuality. I like or dislike a person for their personality or attitudes. What I don't like is extreme.....extreme PDA whether they are heterosexual,homosexual,or bisexual. I live in Ontario where gay marriages are legal.

Jim Carroll   March 11th, 2010 6:48 pm ET

Internetfreepress.com says, Give Californiaa some money.
GOV. OF CALF. IS RIGHT MORE MONEY FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Since the states gave up their right to create money, the Federal Government has the
responsibility to create the money the states need to balance their budgets. Article 1,
Section 8, of the Constitution gave the Federal Government power to create money.
Money must be created first before equal value can be created. The Federal Government
needs to create enough new money now to give each state five hundred million dollars for
each member of congress, which would be equal distribution. Goods and services is what
has real value–not money, which is mostly numbers on a computer chip. Over 5% growth
in GDP proves that money must be created before equal value can be created. The stimulas
and the bail-outs of banks and auto makers increased the GDP.

SOLUTIONS TO CALIFORNIA'S MONEY PROBLEMS
California could create its own money by making it good only in the state of
California and exchangeable with the dollar in California. Since the Federal Government
has a stupid money policy, there is no need for California to be broke when money is only
a medium of exchange for goods and services. California could withdraw from the United States
and become a new country. It could then create its own money supply like 191 other countries– which
would be good anywhere in the world. This would get the USA of the off of a gold standard mentality.
Article 1, Section 8, Constitution gives the Federal Government the power to keep a balanced money supply. New money
should be made available to all the states without any matching funds required for creating jobs and funding new
businesses which produces new jobs. Goods and services have real value. Money is only numbers on a computer chip
which exchanges goods and services. Get educated at the internetfrepress.com

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter