CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

February 23, 2010

ICYMI: Gold medal winner Shaun White on LKL last night!

Posted: 11:55 AM ET
Kristy Lynn   February 23rd, 2010 2:01 pm ET

I enjoyed the interview with Shaun White. He is fun to watch and listen too. It was nice to hear that he understands the responsibility that comes along with celebrity status and is aware of people watching him and looking up to him. Hopefully he’ll continue to be a great role model for up and coming children and athletes. And no matter what anyone says, Shaun, DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR. You should be in hair commercials.

lola   February 23rd, 2010 4:09 pm ET

His shirt reminds me of Michael Jackson. I wonder if Shaun is a fan of the King of Pop!

Kristy Lynn   February 23rd, 2010 5:07 pm ET

@ lola...

I can see it too. Larry should have asked that question. How will we ever find out now?

jamisa   February 24th, 2010 3:05 pm ET

lol. I noticed the jacket, too.

Congrats, Shaun! I had not idea about your heart surgeries. You've really succeeded in life, not just winning at your sport, but understanding what it means to "give back." You deserve all the accolades, sponsorships, EVERTHING, and also that wicked half pipe!

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   February 24th, 2010 8:29 pm ET

Big congratulations. Unfortunately I missed the event. Hope I can catch up with it later.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   February 24th, 2010 8:31 pm ET

Yes, the shirt. Nice guy.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter