CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

January 29, 2010

After the show...

Posted: 01:07 AM ET

Mary J. Blige, Andrea Bocelli, along with mega-producer David Foster, announced on Larry King Live they will sing a Haiti tribute at the Grammys.  Proceed go to Haiti relief efforts and the Red Cross.

Filed under: Larry King Live • LKL Web Exclusive

lola   January 29th, 2010 1:18 am ET

I wish they would sing Michael's song "What More Can I Give?"

todd   January 29th, 2010 2:06 am ET

I feel that it is our job to help those in need. I am also very unhappy about our national need to help the kids in America. I wish the hollywood sheep would hold a huge fundraiser for our children who are living in shelters and our streets.

doubtingthomas2010   January 29th, 2010 2:47 am ET

I don't want to watch the grammy's but I might have to check this out.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 29th, 2010 3:04 am ET

Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Blige are pooling their talents for a great cause. I certainly hope there is complete and transparent accountability from the Red Cross and other Haitian relief organizations in how those funds are distributed.

PROF Dave W. Dawson   January 29th, 2010 3:40 am ET

*** THE FREEDOM TO FORM AN OPINION ***
See what happens the moment you turn your back on God?
1) Carry God with you ALWAYS because you ALWAYS NEED Him.
2) Express the VALUES & STANDARDS of God before you form your opinion.
3) ALWAYS DEVOTE TO DUTY so that you can DEVOTE TO FAMILY & COMMUNITY.
4) Following the ways of UNDESIRABLES puts you in VERY DEEP LUMBER.
5) If you can USE the words "SHOW NO WEAKNESS", they will LEGALLY drag you OUT of the closet.
6) Write the words "SHOW NO WEAKNESS" somewhere where you'll never forget them.
7) You're surrounded by SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MANTRAS like "SHOW NO WEAKNESS" as used by the American Nazi Party, so LEARN TO USE THEM like EVERY SUCCESSFUL BOSS & EVERY SUCCESSFUL WORKFORCE.
Can CNN carry the mantra SHOW NO WEAKNESS AMERICA?

PROF Dave W. Dawson(me in the grotty UK) teaches on the 3 words SHOW NO WEAKNESS(also a good movie title eh!)

Kat   January 29th, 2010 11:15 am ET

Larry, can we talk politricks for a min?

These senators care about their mistresses more than they do Americans!

All of those smelly old men in jacket and ties need to be sacked from congress!

Check out the newly elected pretty boy from Mass spreading his legs in the center of a magazine like a woman Let's see if all that he goes to Washington with is what he held in his hands in the magazine.

They want the president to fail and they are folding their arms hoping so. Americans would be foolish to let them get away with it.

Kat   January 29th, 2010 11:16 am ET

Check out the newly elected pretty boy from Mass spreading his legs in the center of a magazine like a girl. Let's see if all that he goes to Washington with is what he held in his hands in the magazine.

Kat   January 29th, 2010 11:17 am ET

Check out the newly elected pretty boy from Massachussetts spreading his legs in the center of a magazine like a girl. Let's see if all that he goes to Washington with is what he held in his hands in the magazine.

All of those in congress need to be sacked!

Donna Johnson   January 29th, 2010 2:24 pm ET

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE REPORTING THE SITUATION(FREEZING,NO WATER AND DIEING PEOPLE)dUE TO THE PRE-MEDITATED ACTIONS OF THE U.S.GOVERNEMENT,AND THE ELECTRIC COMPANIES, PEOPLE OF SOUTH DAKOTA AND NORTH DAKOTA...........................NEED THE STORY TO BE PAYED ATTENTION TO...........START REPORTING THIS UGLY TRUTH,THEY NEWED THE HELLP NOW

Joe G. (Illinois)   January 29th, 2010 7:01 pm ET

To create such an elaborate farce is terrifying. I fear to the bones just trying to imagine the horrendous consequence. How can some people put on a smile and go on oblivious? Haven’t they ever heard of God? The all-knowing? The Almighty? The All-powerful? They want to sing to do good!!!!! What a show!!

Donald L Allen   January 31st, 2010 7:42 am ET

Donald L Allen well I see how it dun I no how they still on the not but I don,t think OBAMA has the right to deal with Microsoft cas what there sailing don,t belong to them that is the way I see it there just crock and that is what they do all day long and they don,t cater to tell you or being rip off I think it sued be against the low if they keep on going there well not be no were to had that is how I see it don,t you you can join the crock or join me in what is called justice see you Larry King LeeBot that is what I do all day long and it all I no see you Larry King

Sebastian Sanders   August 11th, 2010 2:43 am ET

andrea bocelli is really a gifted man and he has the best sounding voice ever "

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter