CNN TV
SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

January 13, 2010

Tonight on Larry King Live!

Posted: 07:16 PM ET

We’re live from Haiti tonight, where officials fear more than 100,000 people could have been killed in yesterday’s earthquake.

We will have the latest reports from Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta who have been on the ground and witness to the destruction.

We’re also talking to many people who are desperately looking for loved ones in Haiti.

Plus, actor Ben Stiller - who has been to Haiti and was working on building a school there, and Haitian-American actress, Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon, will talk to Larry about the country, what it needs and how to help.

If you are interested in helping the people of Haiti, please go to CNN’s Impact Your World for a list of organizations mobilizing aid and relief to those who need it.

Filed under: Haiti Earthquake • Impact Your World • Larry King Live

A. Smith, Oregon   January 13th, 2010 7:38 pm ET

Greetings Larry, I look forward to your show tonight and kudo's to the CNN staff that has a majority of reporters on the ground there in Haiti reporting on the aftermath.

My question Larry King, is what about the heavy equipment such as bulldozers, front end loaders and heavy lift cranes that are critically need to search thru the concrete rubble for the survivors?

I've heard the Port au Prince airport is unable to accept heavy lift transport jets like the C5 Galaxy which could airlift medium sized bulldozers and front end loaders to immediately begin clearing the streets and removing the concrete rubble covering the survivors that are trapped.

Larry King, can you verify if heavy lift transport aircraft is able or unable to land and unload at the Port au Prince airport?

P.T. Walski   January 13th, 2010 7:47 pm ET

Haiti was already a chaotic and dangerous place prior to this earthquake, and without aid and support from the United States the Haitian government is in serious danger of being toppled. The US must back Haiti after this catastrophe to bring stability, and prevent it from becoming a safe haven for terrorists who would exploit the dismal situation there to harm Americans and others.

Joe G. (Illinois)   January 13th, 2010 8:44 pm ET

With all that gets said about Haiti.. People now coming out of the woodworks concerned about the dead..! It's like New Orleans all over again.. Something about the smoky flavor, greasy hands and back of the bar music that feels like the all americana adopted child.

Mancene Sinclair   January 13th, 2010 9:00 pm ET

Watching the earthquake victims all day. Relief supplies coming in, and no way to deliver them. If we really wanted to help these people, we would send every crusie ship we have to the port, to evacuate the living and injured, the recovery from this earthquake will be long spread...and these people need IMMEDIATE help! What are you planning to set up tents amongst the dead. CRUISE SHIPS NOW!!!!!!!
It seems like we are going through the actions of people tryng to help, and yet some of the simplest means of helping them have not been approached.

This is it!   January 13th, 2010 9:31 pm ET

Tears are not silent,
as I pray for you all,
come together our world,
for the Haitians I call!
Help our fellow man,
and donate what you can,
if it cant be a bit of money,
send a prayer, for our fellow man!
For this is a tragedy,
that has stuck this land,
people of our world,
please do what you can!

Bless Haiti~

JANET   January 13th, 2010 9:41 pm ET

DEAR LARRY KING:

HAITI. LIVES LOST, THE INJURED, PEOPLE IN NEED OF WATER AND FOOD....AN ISLAND BROKEN BY MOTHER NATURE.

CUBA......WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT OF CUBA OFFERED TO HELP THEIR ISLAND NEIGHBOR HAITI IN THIS SO DEVASTATING
EARTHQUAKE?

david gordon   January 13th, 2010 9:42 pm ET

How about a novel approach to the Haiti disaster response?

CNN is likely to make lots of money with the ongoing story. Hours of coverage, facts, and reviews available to satisfied viewers worldwide.

If the ALL the well known journalists and panelists, (Larry King, Anderson Cooper etc) could devote, say 15 minutes of every broadcast hour to taking calls and accepting pledges for cash money CNN and the audience could MOVE MOUNTAINS. Imagine viewers getting a chance to talk briefly with the 'talking heads' of CNN as they pledged money for relief. Money, more than any other donation, would help the country immediately AND raise CNN's stature immensely. Yes, it would cost CNN advertising revenue in the shortterm, but imagine the longterm impact.

This show of personal involvement by CNN and CNN presenters
would elevate the program from 90's journalism to worldwide, forward thinking activism.

Your thoughts?

Terry   January 13th, 2010 10:07 pm ET

Ask the general if there are stocks of candy bars available that could be dropped by helicopters all over the city streets.

Cathleen Laporte   January 13th, 2010 10:08 pm ET

We have created a page on Facebook entitled "Earthquake Haiti." We now have over 60,000 members and counting, The site is enabling Haitians to post photos and info of their families and also allowing friends to post general comments. We are also using the site to encourage everyone to donate only to legitimate relief organizations.

Cathleen Laporte

Samuel Munoz   January 13th, 2010 10:09 pm ET

Hi. Larry. I am praying for all those people in PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti. I am a X-ray Tech for 15 years and would like to volunteer in Haiti. I have served in the U.S. Army specifically at field hospital. Please let me know how I can help. Thank you.

God speed to the support and aid going in Haiti.

Lilarose in Oregon   January 13th, 2010 10:10 pm ET

Larry, what I want to hear about today and tomorrow is about the rescue efforts. Not about the stories people have about their particular situation (maybe later).

How many transport planes came to Haiti today? What was their cargo? Why can't they do air drops with food/water/medicine?

What kind of security is there for CNN people and other media? For the doctors and nurses? For all the helpers?

What will happen if the Haitians go ballistic and start killilng for drugs and food? It will probably happen. Is there ANY security there?

Why can't water be brought in NOW? They had all day today to load planes and bring water. I think one cargo plane made it in.

Leslie   January 13th, 2010 10:11 pm ET

Can we get some facts about rescue mobilization? It seems reporters can get there to the scene of a disaster right away and rescue efforts lag behind them. Why can't reporters take in water, tents, food, medical supplies if they have some 'magic' way to get in sooner? I just don't understand how this happens.

Thank you in advance for facts and data and no sensationalism.

Manny Saint-Lot   January 13th, 2010 10:12 pm ET

Has America and the World heard what Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh have said about Haiti!!?? that haiti signed a pack with the devil when they kicked out the French and now this is the devils work!! if ignorance is a gene these two men have it!! my country is devastated and we need help someone please take these men off the air. the accusations that this inccident will help boost Obama's blackness and give him more support in the US is crazzy. Wake up america!!! I dont want to make this an issue of race, but Katrina hit New Orleans and we lost so many lives, black lives, white lives, asian, and bush did not care... now we our losing more lives in Haiti!!! do these Republicans not care? wake up!!

vicky   January 13th, 2010 10:15 pm ET

CNN send many reporters in Haiti Anderson Cooper ,Sanjay Gupta, …….

Good Job CNN

2008 -11-26 when Islamic terrorist attacked India CNN cover the full story

Any breaking news CNN is there for us cover bottom to top

CNN is real news media

Thanks for the coverage

Joseph Nieves   January 13th, 2010 10:16 pm ET

Along with such devastation in Haiti and misery to the porest of the poor also comes the dangers of criminality and corruption. We cannot trust that government. I am unsure if my money will be stolen for military purposes or personal wealth of the leadership.. Sending money ti Yele or Wyclef Jean seems too seedy for me to accept... Tell me what to do for a solution!!!

Joseph Nieves
Feasterville PA

Rebecca   January 13th, 2010 10:16 pm ET

Just one question: Where are WE (the United States)???!!!!

Terry   January 13th, 2010 10:18 pm ET

Larry, my how things have changed with respect to helping people during disaster. The response by our countrymen is astounding, considering only a few years ago, there was complete disregard from political appointees in our own government.

Terri   January 13th, 2010 10:19 pm ET

Please let people know that Israel was one of the very first countries to send a delegation to Haiti in order to help. They also sent medical personnel. Israel has become one of the leaders in helping people all over the world in crises such as this.

Bridgett Nolen   January 13th, 2010 10:20 pm ET

As a human being I have to say this is by far the most horrific tragedy I have ever witnessed in my 55 yrs. My prayers and thoughts are with all the people of Haiti. While I realize our own country is suffering,
we all need to step up and make a contribution to this disaster.

Esterlyn   January 13th, 2010 10:20 pm ET

OMG i can't belive my hometown is a total disaster. I've got some news from couple members of my family living in Haiti and glory to God they're ok. The ones i heard from live around Petion-ville an Carrefour.

Leslie   January 13th, 2010 10:21 pm ET

Have sent money....What else can we do?? With all the money and power.....We need to change the way we respond. There are some great ideas written above.

We know the government there is not prepared for this...some of them may also be dead or certainly in shock. So let's get beyond that...please.

Where are the international rescuers that we saw earlier getting ready to fly to Haiti? Where are the ships? How soon will help get to the people in the form of heavy equipment, food, shelter, medicine, medical supplies, order/organization?

Thank you for your response.

Brian Miller   January 13th, 2010 10:22 pm ET

people arOne Elementry school calaps last year and the intire Haiti was not prepare to handle that. now imagine the intire city. I am totally broked by the hurt and pain that these e suffering.

Esterlyn   January 13th, 2010 10:22 pm ET

I want all the viewers who don't know and want to help in a very simple way to text yele to 501501

Dennis Jarvis   January 13th, 2010 10:24 pm ET

While watching the terrible events going on in Haiti I saw the body of a young child and others being shown on your channel -IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY. At one time Americans were not allowed to see the coffins of returning soldiers but I guess it is alright to show bodies of people on the air but for what reason I do not know ($$$$$). It use to be that bodies were not shown at accidents or things like this but I guess the standards are getting to be less.

Jon   January 13th, 2010 10:27 pm ET

Gun shots in Haiti do not necessarily mean violence has occurred. It's common for Haitians to shoot off their guns at night as a sign of warning to others who may have dangerous intentions. I believe that most Haitians are rallying around one another at this time of catastrophe to preserve peace and civility.

JANET   January 13th, 2010 10:27 pm ET

DEAR LARRY KING:

ITS TIME TO BREAK DOWN THE WALL BETWEEN USA & CUBA.
THIS HAITI DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKE IS A REMINDER FOR EVERYMAN HOW FRAGILE LIFE IS. MOTHER EARTH CAN BRING A BLOW TO MANKIND IN A BLINK OF AN EYE.

ABOUT CUBA. HAS ANYONE ASKED WHERE IS CUBA IN THIS EARTHQUAKE CRISIS? HAS USA CONNECTED WITH CUBA FOR AID AND SUPPORT FOR THEIR CARRIBEAN SOUL ISLAND NEIGHBOR HAITi?

THAT SAID, THANK GOD A TSUNAMI DID NOT HAPPEN WITH THIS EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI. BIG WAVE MAY HAVE COME UPON ALL IN MIAMI AND OUR SOUTHERN EAST COAST.

ALL HERE LIVING ON EAST COAST TIME MUST BE INFORMED SHOULD A TSUNAMI OCCUR. WHAT IS OUR GOVERNMENT DOING TO INFORM US IN A TIME OF CRISIS LIKE THIS ONE IN HAITI?

TO DATE,, WE AMERICANS LIVING ALONG THE COASTAL WATERWAYS DO NOT KNOW WHAT SIGNALS,
SIRENS BY OUR USA GOVERNMENT WILL BE TO INFORM US TO MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND OR IN THE WAKE OF AN EVENT OF EARTHQUAKE IN NEW YORK CITY OR A TSUNAMI.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO, WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
THE BUOYS IN USA FINALLY DEPLOYED AT SEA AFTER THE TRAGIC PACIFIC TSUNMANI.

STILL TODAY, MIAMI, THE SOUTHEAST AND NORTHEAST COAST COASTS ARE SO VULNERABLE TO A TSUNAMI.

WHAT ARE THE WARNING SIGNS ON EAST COAST SHOULD A
TSUNAMI BE APPROACHING THE EAST COAST AND NEW YORK
CITY? WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF AN MAJOR EARTHQUAKE HITS
NEW YORK CITY AND EAST COAST?

DOES AMERICA TRULY HAVE A CRISIS PLAN?

vicky   January 13th, 2010 10:28 pm ET

This not a time to ask question who is helping Haiti

The question is how we can help them

oceander   January 13th, 2010 10:29 pm ET

Larry
Having Dr. Gupta report the news is one thing,but even a brain surgeon knows how to treat those wounded there in Haiti.
I am afraid that Dr. Gupta has lost his way,has he turned into a yuppie yet?
Larry, Dr. Gupta is a brain surgeon,but he still knew how to become a doctor before a brain surgeon.
How about telling us about all the good and stop stereotyping Haiti.
Tell us about the Canadians doing good for Haiti?
I am sure our buddies in Canada have helped.
Larry, saving face with Dr. Gupta?
I think that question to the doctor was because everyone knows a doctor first, means he still knows how to treat more than head injuries too. It did not work by the way.
Dr., Gupta has forgotten his creed. No more excuses.

Terry   January 13th, 2010 10:30 pm ET

You can text to the American Red Cross a $10 donation that will be charged on your cell phone bill by sending to 90999 with the word "Haiti" in the message.

Rylan Reynolds   January 13th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

The people of Haiti do not have shelter. Are there plans to move them out of Haiti to the United States. There are many of us ready to open our homes to those who have been devastated by this tragic earthquake. We want to help – lets make it happen.

LC   January 13th, 2010 10:33 pm ET

God bless Dr. Sanjay Gupta. He always helps. If everyone was more like him the world would be a better place. Stay safe. My prayers are with you, Haiti and everyone who has family and friends there.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 13th, 2010 10:33 pm ET

@ Manny Saint-Lot, it doesn't surprise me in regards to your remark about Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh's comments on Haiti. There has been long historically recorded abuses by the Christian leaders upon the people of Haiti for many years.

Rylan Reynolds   January 13th, 2010 10:34 pm ET

cheikhna thiam   January 13th, 2010 10:37 pm ET

hi larry my name cheikhna i am in columbus ohio right now i dnt know were to go but i am weling to be part off peoples to go to haiti for helping the childrens over there .contact me at .i dnt have money to help but i have power to go over there with the comission off peoples who valanter. with the permision off us thans larry sorry for my english is not good but i try my best.

Lia   January 13th, 2010 10:39 pm ET

Haiti needs $$ – Ted Turner Said Wealthy Ameicans need to donate – how about Goldman Sachs donating all their bonus $$ They can make a difference. Tell them to do it,

Terry   January 13th, 2010 10:40 pm ET

Americans can sit back in their easy chair and complain about life's trivialities, or they can take action. People, God is watching us.

peggy   January 13th, 2010 10:40 pm ET

Your guest just said that Haiti is 90 miles from our country. I think he's confusing Haiti with Cuba.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 13th, 2010 10:40 pm ET

Without heavy equipment there on site to doze and unload the heavy concrete rubble, many of the victims pinned under those concrete buildings are not going to survive, no matter how talented a doctor is.

oceander   January 13th, 2010 10:41 pm ET

Has Cuba sent their doctors and medicine to Haiti yet?
I still remember when it was offered for Katrina and some bozo at the State Department would not permit the cuban doctors to help those in need.
Tell us viewers the good news. Tell us what Canada has done?
Tell us that someone from the govt knows how to airlift a cargo plane with water,food and tents arrive at the airport all within the same day and disperse it?
Show no more images of the palace?
If the US military was able to airlift Berlin flight after flight for eons during the cold war, i am sure Coca Cola would donate the bottled water for the planes to take down there.

Steve   January 13th, 2010 10:41 pm ET

I had a thought that perhaps able bodied survivors could be taken by bus to the tourist areas of Punta Cana or Santo Domingo and have the all inclusive hotels provide them with water food and lodging .

ABrainworking   January 13th, 2010 10:42 pm ET

Please can we hear something on where the water & food is for the living?
Social unrest should be avoided at ALL costs at this time & providing basic needs will thwart that to some degree.
I agree with an above poster, what about security for the aid workers, reporters there on the ground?

Michelle Jean-Pierre   January 13th, 2010 10:43 pm ET

US population I believe is 308,354,000 million, 74 million are under the age of 18.
If 234,354,000 million of us donated $1 I believe that would make a difference.

Michelle

vicky   January 13th, 2010 10:43 pm ET

Republicans never care about minorities or poor I am republican but that is true

If Haiti has Oil then republicans will help and camp there

Fred   January 13th, 2010 10:43 pm ET

Hi Mr. Larry King,
Thank you for the so human way you bring the news to viewers. All the correspondents there are heroes in my mind. They are fearlessly bringing the human drama through their own humanity, through their gifts and their talents. You are asking the gut questions that everyone wants to know the answers to, but don't often have the nerve to articulate for whatever reason. That's a great quality – it's a classy & gutsy quality in my view, Mr. King, Sir.
F. Tonelli

Samantha Prophete   January 13th, 2010 10:43 pm ET

Hi Larry I'm a haitian living in miami. I have a lot of members of my family and friends that I still didn't get in touch with as of now and I wanted to say that I'm devasted regarding this disaster. If I can make a suggestion is that if they could shift some people out of the capital so the relief that is being sent to us could help us look for loved one, and at the same time put some tents for them. I don't know it might help cause oviously I'm not there but if my idea could help in a way it would make me feel that at least I did something.

samantha

frantz roger   January 13th, 2010 10:45 pm ET

Hi Larry !!! Pls tell Mr Ben Stiller that my brother J M Roger is ok I just heard him mention his name from the work he did with my Brother in Haiti

Ted Not-Turner   January 13th, 2010 10:47 pm ET

I appreciate Ted coming on the show to support the effort to help Haiti but come on. He hasn't been there, will not disclose his personal financial commitment in aid. How can anyone with his status expect to infulence anyone in helping? Thanks Ted but no thanks.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 13th, 2010 10:48 pm ET

@ Dennis Jarvis, didn't you see the myrid of bodys floating down the streets of New Orleans in the News Media? Or did you simply watch the utterly pathetic Bush jr. giving his thumbs up on a remote podium stating 'great job brownie'.?

There are times when the tragic nature of a devastation is only displayed by such horrific scenes. I could hear about the horrific blow-back by the CIA operations in Laos bleeding over to the country of Cambodia. However, the photos and video's of the numerous pyramids of human skulls from the Pol Pot eradication program actually connects the scope and nature of the events that took place.

ABrainworking   January 13th, 2010 10:48 pm ET

Go Unicef!

vicky   January 13th, 2010 10:48 pm ET

@ Terry I agree Haiti president house collapse mother nature can change our life with in a second many people they don’t realize

Lissette -Miami   January 13th, 2010 10:49 pm ET

I have already donated money which is the best way. They can use the money for what they need right NOW. Clothes can be donated 4 months from now.

I am from the Dominican Republic and I can tell you this has broken my heart. Our neighbors have been negelcted by the international community for so long. It is unfortunate this had to happen to bring attention to the plight of these people. All my life, I have only seen poverty/misery in this country. They come to DR to work on the streets as vendors or as construction workers.

After all this is behind us, which will be a long time.

We need to 1st- EDUCATE them, All their professionals leave the country and never come back. They need birth control and be educated on this. Most women have more than 4 kids. 50% of the population is iliterate. They will never get out of the hole if there is no education for their children.

They need to be educated on HIV and Aids.

They need EDUCATION- bottom line.

Also, their government is one of the most corrupt in the Caribbean. The officials live like kings while the masses die of hunger.

I truly feel compelled to adopt an orphan from this disaster. How can people in the US be connected in order to adopt?

MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
JOSEPH- you can donate thru President's Clinton website. I have a feeling the money will be put to good use-directly to the affected.

Lonnelle   January 13th, 2010 10:50 pm ET

Hi.I'm a 16 year old student from St.Vincent and the Grenadines, an island situated in the Lesser Antilles.My mother and I are would like to extend our deepest sympathy to the familys who have lost loved ones.Our love we send.We are ver fortunate and we would love to extend our luck.We Would like to help.If atleast a child left without a family, we would love to take that child into our home and offer some love.We pray constantly for Haiti and they are forever in our hearts.

ABrainworking   January 13th, 2010 10:52 pm ET

My apologies, watching LKL while blogging occasionally, thus the Go UNICEF comment.
That's the first I've heard in a while about some sort of supplies (though the question remains what type of supplies) making it to Haiti.
Earlier we saw a little clip of food & water being given out, but so far that's all.
The people need food & water, this is urgent. I'm feeling these are the supplies that should be focused on right now.

James   January 13th, 2010 10:53 pm ET

I have read all the comments and have found almost all of them good,
I normally don't give as I dont trust most agencies because they just put most money in their ceo's pockets and much less to help those in need. But this time I had to send money to a couple of agencies. The Red Cross and Yele Haiti, but I needed to go to those web sites in order to give more than the 5 or 10 dollar amounts that they mentioned. I felt that because of how devastated that country was, I needed to give more. I also thought that You at CNN should ask and accept donations in this time of need

angela   January 13th, 2010 10:53 pm ET

BEYONCE, please donate that one million you just made in pocket money singing for the terrorists son, this would be a great way to wash your hands of that matter and help others.

Lissette -Miami   January 13th, 2010 10:54 pm ET

HOW ABOUT GOLDMAN SACH, BANK OF AMERICA, CITIBANK AND ALL TH OTHERS THAT GOT BAILOUT MONEY TO DONATE THEIR BONUSES????

diane west   January 13th, 2010 10:55 pm ET

jamaica is sending a ship out tonight with soliders and some food, water and meds, we have open up banks account here , and collection drives to send over stuuf to them , and we felt the quake here and it was really long , so we cannot imagine how they felt there

Robert   January 13th, 2010 10:56 pm ET

How about the US worry about the US. Nobody talks about hurricane Ike that hit Galveston, Tx and they still need alot of help. This is OUR country and lets help OUR country FIRST.

Sam Leff   January 13th, 2010 10:56 pm ET

Why does CNN run a headline all day saying "HAITI IS 95% BLACK

This is completely racial and CNN should immediately discontinue such a headline

This is the most racial prejudicial I have ever seen on a newscast.

Sam Leff
Sunny Isles Beach. Florida

cnn

oceander   January 13th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

Reporters of CNN
Start sending reporters to the streets and tell them to start airing the names of people that are okay. That way, people living in the states will know their loved ones are fine. Besides, costs no more too.
If you show ourselves the same images,over and over again, you could as easily broadcast names and images of those that are okay.
How about CNN setting up some mobile skype communications for the people whom have loved ones around the world for them to call their relatives and they may know they are safe.

(sister)Re'Mona Carter   January 13th, 2010 10:57 pm ET

Hi Mr.Larry. I had a dream of this "massive chaos" and I can prove it. I have dreams,visions, and premonitions often. I would like to let the USA and WORLD know that I can and am more than willing to be helpful/useful concerning any "information,warnings,etc!"

ABrainworking   January 13th, 2010 10:58 pm ET

My suggestion
The major moving companies that help ship cars to hawaii should donate one of their ships or whatever they use to move vehicles there to help get bulldozers & such to Haiti.

Patrick Simon   January 13th, 2010 10:58 pm ET

Let Ben Stiller know that my Uncle Pere Simon is OK. He happen to be in Miami during the earthquake. I talked to my parent in Viva Micheal 5 miles out of the city. They are trying to go down to verify how the school is doing, Timkate which is located in the city. I am trying to contact them again. Hope to talked to them tonight,

Terry   January 13th, 2010 10:59 pm ET

How about getting the Republic of Oman to donate a few billion?

Paul Bellamy   January 13th, 2010 11:01 pm ET

Tatyana, and all the other guests on LKL tonight whose loved ones are missing in Haiti...my deepest prayers are with you. Thanks so much to Ben Stiller and Tea Leoni especially for the work you are doing in Haiti. And finally thanks to the current Administration whose swift action will hopefully make a difference to our friends and family who are suffering this numbing tragedy.

oceander   January 13th, 2010 11:02 pm ET

You will not get a penny out of good old Ted.
he could care less

JA Figueroa   January 13th, 2010 11:02 pm ET

First I would like give to my Brothers of Haiti my deepest condonlences for this tragedy that they are living at this moment. And secondly, I would like to say " shame on the New York Yankees management and Players alike". How is possible Larry that you can praise an organization that have the highest baseball league payroll in the whole world for giving only 1/2 of million dollars to help the people of Haiti. A Rodz alone could done better, but I am pretty sure that he will not. I know beggers can't be choosers, but come on give me a Break NY Yankees, World Chapions!!!!

angela   January 13th, 2010 11:03 pm ET

Sister,Remona, do you feel that there will be aftershocks of any severity.

chaney, La.   January 13th, 2010 11:04 pm ET

I will be careful where i send my few measly $, I sure don't want any corrupt Haitian Gov Official. getting a dime of my money.... Limbaugh and Robertson are both disgusting and I dont know who would care what drivel they drool.

diane west   January 13th, 2010 11:05 pm ET

cuba has doctors there , jamaica has police there , we are sending over aid from jamaica , people need to know the ports are close there right now. that is why jamaica and cuba dont reach yet , so people we are doing every thing we can hope fully the ports will be open soon

Terry   January 13th, 2010 11:06 pm ET

The oil barons don't care.

Amy Thomas   January 13th, 2010 11:08 pm ET

Thanks for the info on the 90999 number for the Red Cross

Just text Haiti to the number and donate $10 to the Red Cross Haitiian fund that will be added to your phone bill. It doesn t get any easier than that!
Money may be tight but most of us can afford that and so many want to help in some way.

angela   January 13th, 2010 11:11 pm ET

JA_Please dont come on the blogs and start thorwing stones at those who are helping, they dont have to send one thin dime and some come on and start it up, guess what........it doesnt help and it doesnt make anybody else want to help. Why are you putting this on the new York Yankees, what an unlikely group to target.

oceander   January 13th, 2010 11:12 pm ET

Go have all those unused empty cargo containers sent to the US that were filled with imports shipped to Haiti?

Anthony   January 13th, 2010 11:29 pm ET

Haitti – wow! My prayers are for all of them in Haitti. I am curious though. What about the impact and devistation of the Dom-Republic and the rest of the area?

To the comment- Americans sitting back in their chairs...! Whoever said that, you need to take a step back... I am all for helping and giving whatever we can...but why is it that it's the United States that is always the one giving help, begged for help and the one that it is expected. Every event that takes place everyone looks to this country to pay for it and rebuild it.
We aren't even able to feed our own homeless or take care of those effected by Katrina. What do you want this country to do?

Maritza   January 13th, 2010 11:31 pm ET

his is a natural disaster that can happen anywhere on the world,but it's happen in Haiti. There are many reporters that went to Haiti to cover earthquake catastrophe. I don't see why every time they talked after the disaster they mention how poor the country is.
I don't see the point of mentioning Haiti is very poor so many times because the whole world always know that Haiti is a poor country.

There is no correlation between a natural disaster and the fact that the country is poor. Why must it be repeating over and over again?

ANGELA   January 13th, 2010 11:32 pm ET

You and your star guest Garcelle Beauvais, say you don't know why this is happening? That's sad. You'll find your answer in Matthew 24:7, Mark 13:8 and Luke 21:11 in the Holy Bible. You spoke about faith so it's safe to assume there is belief in the Almight God. I'm sorry to say, it's going to get much worse. Please read your bibles. There's no excuse for not knowing. In conclusion, I'm so very sorry for the suffering and the lose of relatives and friends. Also for the people who survived, but is wounded. This isn't the time to question faith. If anything, it should strengthen faith. God said this is what's to come. HE'S REAL and HE'S NO JOKE! Please people, WAKE UP!

samir patel   January 13th, 2010 11:37 pm ET

Hi Everyone and Larry,
I just wanna say one thing to people who are reading or watching the news right now about the earthquake in Haiti, help the organizations working in Haiti to help the victims to receive medical, food, water and shelter. Donate not as the citizen of any nationality, but as the citizen of the world.
Thanks.

AYN D RAVENELL   January 13th, 2010 11:38 pm ET

SOMEBODY PLEASE GET GENERAL HONEREE' OVER TO HAITI HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN CONTROL A DISASTER. PRAYERS TO AL THOSE IN HAITI.

Stephanie   January 13th, 2010 11:38 pm ET

I Will not help Haiti because to be honest i just don't care. Yes its devastating that almost 100,000 dead but you know whats even more devastating the American people being suckered into a tragedy when we are trying to survive ourselves. HELP AMERICA PEOPLE!!! Donate your money to American citizens who are in need of help. Thousands of us have no jobs, no heat, no food and most of all no money. So go and feel bad for another country its OK but don't donate your hard earned money to a country that in doubt will be spending hundreds and thousands of our tax payers money. I think America needs a wake up call and the phones for you.

Gerald Jolly   January 14th, 2010 12:20 am ET

@ Stephanie.

All that I can wish on you is that something as tragic as what those people in Haiti have had happened to them, and that you are left with no one to put their hand out to help you.

You shame me, and every God fearing American citizen.

SHAME ON YOU.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 12:54 am ET

@ Stephanie

You are an embarrassment! Why even blog on CNN!!! Well if there is Karma, I hope you get it all!!!

CConnie Stamatopoulos   January 14th, 2010 12:57 am ET

@ Stephanie regarding your comment 11.38pm 13/01/10

Maybe if you had a more caring attitude towards others and was not such a racist bitter soul, maybe then God would smile upon you !

These words you utter would never come out of the mouth of a person of ethnic back ground.

So do us all a favour and run back into the cave that you were in and let real people express how they feel and how they can help.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 12:59 am ET

@ Gerald Jolly, Stephanie, these are choices which we all are thankful that we are able to chose to donate or chose to not donate. Choices which also include to volunteer ourselves and services or not to chose.

I am thankful here in America and in other country's around the world that citizens and residents still have the right to chose.

I am personally sadden by the utter greed of Big Pharma in not stockpiling needed drugs and medicine for the Haitian people in such a great need. Principally due to the fact that Haiti is a very poor country and Big Pharma wouldn't be making much of a profit on their 'legal' drugs such as penicillin and other antibiotics, pain killers and anti-inflammatory 'legal' drugs that are needed in large quantity's in Haiti now.

Todd   January 14th, 2010 1:03 am ET

Monsanto's GMO Corn Linked To Organ Failure, Study Reveals!!!!!!!

JoAnn   January 14th, 2010 1:10 am ET

Just finished watching AC360. A comment was made that there was no way to assess the damage and it's extent. May I suggest that if you have any Geographic Information System (GIS) people on staff have them check with the commercial satellite providers ie (Ikonos or Quickbird). Depending on their over flight times they may have current 1 meter resolution images of Haiti. You can then use these new images and older images to fairly easily do a change analysis and find the extent of damage

JoAnn

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 1:14 am ET

@ Todd, isn't the corn syrup from genetically manipulated corn in nearly all soft drinks and a host of other products besides animal feed and corn flakes?

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 1:16 am ET

The entire situation is tragic! I am hoping my employer will allow me to go to Haiti and help out in a couple of weeks. Right now, they do not need more people unless they are MDs or nurses.

Yvonne Pelino   January 14th, 2010 1:16 am ET

Larry: this is a post on my brother's Facebook Page today. He is currently traveling in Europe but is trying to mobilize a team to go to Haiti next week..

"Recruitng 20 former marines to volunteer to go into Haiti on Jan 23 for 2 weeks. Need EMT and PTSD specialists. I will finance the travel, bring your own hardware and gear. We will work with Redcross and UN teams on the ground. I will lead the team, Dennis Pelino USMC Staff Seargent retired, decorated and proven. Courageous people only, it's ugly down there. Dennis"

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 1:18 am ET

JoAnn

Good information. Thanks

Kiel   January 14th, 2010 1:18 am ET

You show images of dead Haitians all over the news and disregard anyone's privacy, yes even in death you have the right to some decency (even if you don't know what their wishes were, if they'd care about you playing their stillness on live or pre-taped primetime TV, or even because they are poor and never had anything in their lives but their own privacy and content). People know what goes wrong in the world.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 1:23 am ET

@ JoAnn, the only one I have found is slightly dark which prevents someone from adequately zooming into areas in the satellite photo. However there is a satellite photo on Fotoglif -f- Satellite images of Port au Prince which is useful for viewers to see how dense and congested with homes the city of Port au Prince truely is.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 1:25 am ET

Not everyone is in a place to contribute financially. Many Americans have lost their homes, work; however, it is difficult to comprehend someone who does not care that 100,000 people lost their lives....

patti   January 14th, 2010 1:27 am ET

What about sending cruise ships over there temporaily to give them shelter, food and a place to get medical attention?

Stephania   January 14th, 2010 1:33 am ET

it would be nice if CNN anchors in haiti, could encourage survivors to register their names with them, so you could post it on your website as a way of comminicating well being to family members in the US. since all of us are glued watching CNN

Ryan   January 14th, 2010 1:33 am ET

Am i the only one bothered that Dr. Sanjay Gupta who claims is a doctor first is reporting news instead of helping save peoples lives in the hospital!!! I lost a lot of respect for him tonight!!

carli   January 14th, 2010 1:43 am ET

where would a surgeon go to volunteer to help in Haiti? Is there any website or telephone #?

Kermit & Tami Alexander   January 14th, 2010 1:44 am ET

Kermit Alexander, former NFL with the Rams and San Francisco 49'ers has been in the process of adopting 5 children from Haiti. He has travelled to Port au Prince 22 times in the last four years and started a non profit called Operation Windmill International in an attempt to bring solar and wind technology.

JP   January 14th, 2010 1:48 am ET

Why isn't Sanjay helping with medical attention?

Idaho1girl   January 14th, 2010 1:53 am ET

Why is Dr. Gupta standing around with a microphone instead of helping the wounded? You are a neurosurgeon for goodness sake Dr. Gupta – please help these poor people.

Stephania   January 14th, 2010 2:00 am ET

to: yvonne Pelino
how can someone volunter with your brother

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 2:01 am ET

@ carli

You can call the red cross. They can lead you in the right direction. They are organizing the 'doctors without borders'

Faustin. M   January 14th, 2010 2:02 am ET

Larry, as we're all watching the news here in the US about the tragedy that took place in Haiti yesterday, we're all trying to come up with differents ways to help the Haitian populations in Haiti to overcome that tragedy by asking for help in many different ways wether it's food, clothing, medications and money donations and i think America is doing it's best helping us out. I'm a United States Army soldier born and raised in Haiti and i've just returned home 14 days ago from my fourth Deployment in 8 years from Iraq helping them with their issues. I think us Haitians in the Unite States would love to go out there and help our people as well, but can't do it due to the fact that we have jobs here in the US. I think instead of asking for money donations right now which they can't really used at this very moment, the government should request time off from work for all Haitians like myself who would like to go to Haiti to help our country. Help us haitians in the US getting some leave of absence from our jobs just for that matter. I understand the United States is sending everything they can from Doctors to Nurses, Rescue Teams and heavy equipments, but remember if those people were only able to speak any French or Creole when they get there, they could of saved 10 lives instead of 1 in 5 minutes. We do have plenty of Haitian born doctors and nurses as well as thousands of Haitian born US military members in the United States that can help with the language barrier even as translators. I'm asking America to please look into my concern and help us Haitians out that way instead of asking for $5 and $10 dollar donations.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 2:02 am ET

Dr. Gupta was asked if he was also working as a medical doctor and he replied YES he was. Many doctors are not general practice physicians, however there is likely ton's of trauma victims in which Dr. Gupta is routinely familiar with treating.

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 2:05 am ET

@ Dodie, unfortunately from the UNICEF ambassador, it sounded like a number of the UNICEF doctors without borders that were in Haiti during the time of the earthquake are among the dead. Many more will of course take their place in helping to provide critically needed medical services, however it sounded like those who were on the ground there previously were largely victims also in the original quake.

carli   January 14th, 2010 2:11 am ET

Why is there no central database for volunteers? I have found people randomly blogging about wanting to volunteer and not knowing where they should go to help. 9/11, Katrina, and countless other catastrophes – people want to help and don't know how or who to ask.

JP   January 14th, 2010 2:15 am ET

Go help SANJAY!!!

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 2:33 am ET

@ carli

Red cross is the best bet. I work for the government in Health Care and we have to respond to disasters. We are trained to coordinate with Red Cross.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 2:39 am ET

@ A. Smith, Oregon

How sad that many of the doctors without borders were killed. You had mentioned the pharms need to help and I understand there is a lack of medicine in Haiti. We have a way to obtain free medications for our patients. I wonder if that would work in this situation. Another thing to check out tomorrow

A. Smith, Oregon   January 14th, 2010 3:08 am ET

Yes Dodie, a special wavier could likely be gained via the State Dept. to relay unused 'legal' drugs to Haiti. However, heavy painkillers including Morphine, are as you are aware of, under a very strict protocol to destroy the ones unused, often with a witness signing off on that destruction.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 3:15 am ET

Thank you in regards to your insights! Yes, you are correct. We only receive psychotropic (ie. seroquel) medications, not painkillers.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 3:19 am ET

Dr. Sanjay Gupta

PTSD in this situation will not go away. It will only be encapsulated within the person.

perry   January 14th, 2010 4:11 am ET

fema has over a 100000 trailers for sale already paid for sittng and going to be auctioned off for pennys on buck lets send them thier

veronika07   January 14th, 2010 9:21 am ET

Hold on.We mourn with you.

Ted   January 14th, 2010 10:05 am ET

We all have still good unused medicine at home!!
Visit your neighbours, see what they have and deliver it to the nearest Red Cross office.
I have collected in a couple of hours a shopping bag full of antibiotics, pain relievers, aspirin, etc.

Ted   January 14th, 2010 10:09 am ET

You must be graceful when you give and when you receive.
If you cannot do that than just keep your mouth shut and your fingers away from the keys of your computer.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 12:29 pm ET

@ Ted

That is an excellent idea.

Mancene Sinclair   January 14th, 2010 2:17 pm ET

Again I say, if you can't get the supplies to the people, GET THE PEOPLE TO THE SUPPLIES---cruise ship ceo's....where are you? Boat these people out to safety now!!!!

Mancene Sinclair   January 14th, 2010 2:27 pm ET

Understanding the Port is not in shape for cruise boats, they could still sit just off the island, and ferry people on smaller boats to the cruise ships.

Dodie   January 14th, 2010 3:33 pm ET

@ Mancene Sinclair

A wonderful solution; however, convincing a cruise line to donate a ship would be another issue.

I am impressed with the ideas towards solutions posted on this blog. I don't know if any are achievable; however, it’s nice to know that people are genuine and do care!

Mancene Sinclair   January 14th, 2010 3:52 pm ET

These rescue planes are flying in circles, not able to get in. How much is that costing? The cruise ships could donate, but they could also be funded by the immense amount of money people are donating, and save money in trying to fly in relief, that can't land. If it is as they say, that the US Comfort ship (hospital boat) will not be there until next Monday,soonest, then it will be too late, and in reality, it will just be used as a morgue. How can we live with ourselves, taking luxurious cruises, with so many people dying? Somebody PLEASE appeal to the ceo's of cruise ships, before it is too late!!!!

lindafromnewyork   January 14th, 2010 4:33 pm ET

Mancene I agree-They need to work this out. People are dying.

lindafromnewyork   January 14th, 2010 4:35 pm ET

Janet
I was wondering the same thing- Where the hell is Cuba?

lindafromnewyork   January 14th, 2010 4:37 pm ET

This is it
Beautiful Poem

lindafromnewyork   January 14th, 2010 4:38 pm ET

carli

go to doctors without Borders website–I think you can find out there.

kathy   January 14th, 2010 5:21 pm ET

these poor people.we would love to adopt an orphaned baby.please let us know how to do this.thank you so much.

Juliette DeGrandpre   January 14th, 2010 6:16 pm ET

Instead of constantly showing the devastation and sorrow in Haiti, why are you not showing telephone numbers where donations for relief can be made? Everyone doesn't have access to internet!!!

mike juliette mike   January 14th, 2010 8:12 pm ET

we thank the USA for helping Haiti .we do olso need the USA helping us change the government to a new one including the diaspora. thank you

Josie Kramer   January 14th, 2010 8:15 pm ET

Distribution is a big factor. Getting supplies from the airport to neighborhoods in need, especially of medical supplies. What about using ATV's and motorcycles? I think until roads can be cleared this might be a possible mode of transporting goods and medical personnel.
I worked in Haiti four years ago. I feel sick about what has happened to the Haitian people.

Matt   January 14th, 2010 10:03 pm ET

Wondering why we are not hearing anything on CNN about the Dominican Republic.

Paul Bukky   January 14th, 2010 10:06 pm ET

Air drop food, water around the area. People will know what to do
Drop hydraulic jacks and pry bars, so people can get people out of the rubble. Act now! Act quickly. Too much talk. Chaos will abate as people get food and water.

FERNANDO ALVES   January 14th, 2010 10:23 pm ET

Hello,

I have a question and a suggestion at the same time...

Can't we, THE MOST POWERFULL COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET, simply use our Air Force planes going to Haiti, to come back here, evacuating sick people to a "FIELD HOSPITAL" assembled somewhere here in OUR Country ?

We are SO POWERFULL.... SO BIG.... SO RICH.... Can't we just bring sick people here, treat them and take them back there later ???? This is not a matter of legal or illigal immigration... MY GOD.... this is a matter of giving hope, salvation and live to HUMANS IN NEED !!!!!

I have a son in the war... fighting for us, somewhere in Afghanistan...

CAN'T WE BE BETTER !!!! ????

Can you ask this question to our Government ? To our good President...

Please break some rules... evacuate those in need... treat them before they dye !!!!

PEACE BE WITH US ALL !!!

Angela Savage Austin   January 14th, 2010 10:24 pm ET

I Thank God that his children of this earth has come together to help their fellow brothers and sisters. I pray for all, around the world, I pray for mercy, comfort, healing, love and rebirth for all. I pray for self-rigtheous people who praise God in one breathe and condemn others in their next breathe. This is not of God's Will......the support we give to each other at this time to those who are suffering....is the Will Of God. Thank each and everyone of you. God Bless each and every one of you.

mireille   January 14th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

Larry
Can someone from the News media please give some info on the towns south of Carrefour,Haiti, towns like Leogane, these places are not too far from carrefour, there must be a lot of damage & people who need immediate help, best way to get to them isby boat

Felder   January 14th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

Larry, I"m a former spokesman fro the Haitian Police (1996-19990and I have a Master in Criminal Justice from John Jay. I can tell you that Our Institution is under-equiped, lack of taining to respond to a disaster of that magnitude. Haiti now need a full commitment for a long term(kind a Marshall plan like). We the diaspora have the Human ressources to go forward. we just need a good Samanritan hand from the international community to go forward.
Special thanks to the generosity of the american people !

Stephen Wilkerson   January 14th, 2010 10:38 pm ET

The planes are flying around not able to get in. Well, as soon as all of the media and all their equipment get landed and set up then we can start getting the other people and supplies in. This is simply unbelievable.....

Drew

Mark   January 14th, 2010 10:41 pm ET

Larry, the hatiens need things now. We have immediate housing for them using the fema trailers we have for sale. It costs us nothing but to ship them there ?

Kay Pope   January 14th, 2010 10:42 pm ET

Where is the president of Haiti ? Why hasn't he been on any news programs....explaining the situation, asking for aid ?
And what about the other half of the island – why didn't it have any damage from a powerful 7+ earthquake ?
The people of Haiti deserve much better – I'v3e donated today to help – have you ?
Let's see how quickly Haiti is rebuilt – when there are places in New Orleans that still look like a war zone.

mireille   January 14th, 2010 10:44 pm ET

Larry
I read through the blog comments, the one sugestion is a great idea,Now How does it get to the right person>Secretary Clinton?

lyle c richardson   January 14th, 2010 11:04 pm ET

MR. LARRY KING-- sir why havent our paratroop specialists and troops been droped into haiti??? this should have been done hours ago, thousands of military paratrooper could have already been there– giving these haitianssupplies, food, water, providing tent cities, portable potties, and a small military police force to help the people of haiti. tent hospitals, are better than nothing.. bill the banks that are giving out these big bonuses... people are dying, with the airpport in sisaray and haitis seaport damaged, why hasnt president obama already ordered this... wouldnt this help???

mireille   January 14th, 2010 11:13 pm ET

Larry
I would like to ask the millions of Haitians living abroad , in the USA,& other islands to pull together in this time of need & offer help, in whatever their expertise & whatever they can do for their own country, I would like to greatly thank all foreigners who have shown much compassion, effort , concern & for their much needed help,;l. The bible tells us Give & it should be given unto you. May God bless all of you.

John H   January 14th, 2010 11:42 pm ET

Regarding Stepanie's earlier comment and all the responses. I do not want to justify what appears to be a terrible attitude but my curiousity is aroused as to what her personal circumstances are. Is it possible that she is in desperate straits herself and this is her way of crying out for help? Just a thought.

Mary   January 15th, 2010 12:00 am ET

Dear Larry, God bless you on your compassion and complete coverage on the crisis in Haiti. I donated to Doctors without Boarders, and urge all Americans to donate to the dedicated people helping the people of Haiti, no matter what organization they donate to. My prayers are for all the people of Haiti, the people who love them, and the dedicated people helping them, as well as the reporters who are bring us such valuable information. Keep up the good work!

Mary RN   January 15th, 2010 12:03 am ET

Dear Larry, I know this comment is a day late, but I had to voice this anyway....Pat Robertson calls himself a man of God? He should burn in hell for such blasphemy!!!!!! Someone should do a competency test on him, perhaps he is senile.

Marina   January 15th, 2010 1:04 am ET

Just came to say thanks to all of you who are covering Haiti. Candiotti, what a lady! I only hope that after this tragedy and with the eyes and resources of the world over Haiti, the country could straighten its course and begin to build a better tomorrow.

Yusuf Johnson   January 15th, 2010 1:11 am ET

Why spend Billions of dollars developing the worlds only hovering cargo plane, the V-22 Osprey, and forget it exists when we really need it? We do not need an airport people!!!!!!!!!!! We have a plane that can land cargo in a secured soccer field. Why have we forgotten this valuable and very expensive asset??????

Arden   January 15th, 2010 1:31 am ET

Please go to Turgeau in PAP. We have relatives there and haven't been able to get any communication to/from them. We are more than worried. Please go to Turgeau. We are hoping that our relatives are injured and unable to get help.

Thanks.

Sherel   January 15th, 2010 2:44 am ET

This is such a terrible thing have happen to these poor helpless people.
I wonder if any of the cruise ships will help with hot meals and etc.

Sherel   January 15th, 2010 2:47 am ET

I feel so sad for all these people, and try to put myself in their place.
I wonder if any of the cruise ship lines will help with hot meals and etc. Just a thought.

Sherel   January 15th, 2010 2:52 am ET

I love your team and enjoy watching cnn news. I wonder if there are many cruise ships in the area, or if the cruise company could deploy two or three for on the spot hot meals for people who are desperate. They need cruise ships there now!!!

debbie333   January 15th, 2010 4:26 am ET

I love you anderson, but what you heard was not noise in your background but the sound of people who have hope and and nothing else......

Margaert Duda   January 15th, 2010 7:30 am ET

I'd like to know what the people who didn't lose their homes or lives in the earthquake in Haiti are doing to help those who did. Did any open thier homes or try to give food to the homeless or let strangers sleep in their houses? Also, does anyone care about the dogs and cats who were pets on the island? Is anyone trying to rescue them as well? I know that people are the main priority, but there have to be thousands of pets who are also starving and homeless.

Mancene Sinclair   January 15th, 2010 1:58 pm ET

ABC News this A.M. reported that there is a "Royal Carribean" cruise liner on it's way to Haiti......and more in the next couple days. Finally a means of hope...but why haven't you reported this at all today?????

Mancene Sinclair   January 15th, 2010 4:38 pm ET

I want to commend "Royal Carribean Cruise liners", and "Celebrity Cruise lines" for your participation in the rescue of the people of Haiti Eathquake. I suggested this idea on Jan 13th thru "Larry King live" blog......and while some said it was a wonderful idea, they didn't think any of you would be willing to donate your ships for this. In these days of horrible sorrow for these people, I am so proud of you!!!!! I can only hope they will work out the "logistics" of this plan, evacuating women and children, the elderly. the very critically sick. If this evacuation is not done soon, there will be several thousand more people who will die. Let's be practical BILL CLINTON. We really don't care to see you bragging with a smile on your face over your "pride" over what you have done in the past. First, there is no room for pride or SMILES right now. Second, rebuilding this place, will take decades, and the ONLY thing we care about now is WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THEM NOW??????? It's like he is "Delusional"!!!!!! Yes, we Americans are struggling, but to not be sincerely concerned with what is happening to these people now, is inhumane.

Mancene Sinclair   January 15th, 2010 5:41 pm ET

Hilary Clinton is going to Haiti!!! Yes!!!!!! This woman will do wonders there, and then maybe she can slap her husband in the face with reality!

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter