CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 14, 2009

Ukulele boy goes viral with 'I'm Yours' rendition

Posted: 01:11 PM ET

Filed under: Entertainment • Music

dick fitswell   December 14th, 2009 2:45 pm ET

Idont watch the news much,but today i watched about 6 min of it.I just want to know how u guys can report on riots,global warming and anything that affects the common citizen for 1 minute,followed up by somebody wanting orange juice for 5 minutes.

lostemperor   December 14th, 2009 2:49 pm ET

I see here a combination of Michael Jackson, Elvis and Bruce Springsteen!

🙂

Expat American   December 14th, 2009 3:08 pm ET

This little guy has got chops.

ckelly   December 14th, 2009 5:32 pm ET

This is too cute-Wow!! what a great sense of musicality, co-ordination and good ear! How old is this budding musician?

veronika07   December 14th, 2009 5:50 pm ET

Oh,he's sooo sweet))
very-very talented!

Cali MJ Fan   December 14th, 2009 9:28 pm ET

lostemperor – you forgot a touch of Don Ho. 🙂

Donald L Allen   December 15th, 2009 12:03 am ET

well Larry King I wanted to tell you I went to ACLJ and I told them to do or to blive what they bplease and I just thout I wood let you no to look out there no telling what there gonia do next so look out see Larry that is it four now it the anly thing I no see you Donald L Allen

Nadine   December 15th, 2009 1:10 am ET

I am a first time homebuyer- I have everything the banks require. BUT this is what they don't get- they're not helping the economy by selling the homes for cash to foreign investors instead of to great qualified buyers like me. The bank hold out, sell for less then what is offered from a buyer like myself to foreign buyers from China and the Middle East-

Leon   December 15th, 2009 1:53 am ET

The Tiger Wood's saga is what's America's saga – They, through the media, are looking for high morals while they promote low morals. If these women he bedded knew he was wrong to sleep with them then why did they not came out before. They are all in it for money. Leave Tiger and his wife to work things out. All the nay sayers should look themselves in the mirror. Tiger didn't have "I'm an angel on his chest." It is these same people that attached their perception to him.

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter