CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

December 11, 2009

Air France jet hit trouble near AF447 crash site

Posted: 05:31 PM ET

Paris, France (CNN) - French investigators said they are looking into problems encountered by an Air France jet last month in nearly the same spot over the Atlantic where another Air France jet mysteriously crashed in June.

Air France flight 445 was flying from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Paris, France, the night of Nov. 29 when it encountered the problems, the French accident investigation agency, BEA, said in a news release this week.

It is the same route taken by Air France flight 447 when it went down in the Atlantic Ocean in stormy weather June 1, killing all 228 people aboard. The investigation agency has not established the cause of the crash, and large parts of the plane - including both flight recorders - have never been found.

"The analysis of what happened could lead to complementary explanations about the accident of flight AF 447," the investigation agency said.

Flight 445 encountered "severe turbulence" about four hours after takeoff on Nov. 29, forcing the pilots to descend, Air France said in a statement after the flight.

The crew sent out an emergency radio message to indicate it had left its flight level, Air France said.

The flight, with 215 people aboard, "continued normally" after half an hour of moderate to severe turbulence, the airline said.

Air France declined to comment on the investigation agency's statement this week.

(Read moreā€¦)

Filed under: Airline Industry • International

christian   December 11th, 2009 7:25 pm ET

i still wonder if the weakened magnetic field and increased solar radiation in that part of the planet has anything to do with this. mmm.

Donald Allen   December 11th, 2009 7:42 pm ET

well the us or the office cop up date came on and they offer me a update and I turn it down Ca's they said I was gonna help them and I don,t no way I wood help sum one that wood never help me if you understand it I can not agree with the thing you call police,s it a joke and I don,t agree with what they say on the ache you no what I mean Larry I hop if you already have a lot ma be you can give away it all I don't no were it has a place four me from me to you you do no what I,M saying right Larry see you the US or falling there self I hop you or doing good but sum of us just haft to live from day to day Donald L Allen I have grat IDIA but you need moony to get were you or going with it see you Larry

fred harris   December 11th, 2009 10:41 pm ET

he who is without sin cast the first stone....we had a president that did it. congressmen. how easy it is to demonize what we cannot beat and no one could beat tiger at what he does......

brenda   December 11th, 2009 10:48 pm ET

please dont do to him like you have done to all other celebrities my opinion is he has been hiding the fact he has been a victim of male domestic violence i think he is covering for his wifes bad bahaviour please dont rip him apart treat him with respect brenda from ireland thank you

fred harris   December 11th, 2009 10:49 pm ET

tiger has never come to terms about who he is, we all know what he is in terms of his athletic greatness. no one knows who tiger is , ever tiger and race plays a big part in it...this is the same guy that tried to create and invent his own personal race......

Larry Siegert   December 11th, 2009 10:49 pm ET

A sportscaster said Friday that we are living in a forgiving country. I agree with this because the Bible says that if we don't forgive we do not get forgiveness from God. So I say why doesn't baseball forgive Pete Rose so he can go into the Hall of Fame

Patricia Murphy-Hill   December 11th, 2009 11:57 pm ET

I am surpised that everyone is spending so much time on Tiger Woods and his Wife instead of talking about opening up jobs for people, tryi ng to figure out how to bring our troops home.

The Media is the only animal that kills their own.You build people up just to up them down.Yes Tiger is wrong, yes iam am surpise about his transgressions he place his family in.

However, none of the Media, Commentators, Basket ball players,Football players, BaseBall players and yes even Ladies of the TV Show "View" get off the man's back (Tiger Wood's) and let him health the way he chooses).Which it is know ones business but his.

All of you guys are trying to "crucify him", before you do that make sure your life is clean, if you can't throw stones you need to shut up!.If you want to crucify someone remove from office SC Senator who cheated on his wife, Bill Clinton,(he's gone ) Gov. of NJ, Gov. of NY, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley oh let's not forget the Gov.John Edwards who cheated on his wife knowing she had Cancer so please all of these people road off in the sunset.

So what, he has now joined a star studded list of Public Heroes but Private Failures. Some of yall should not talk at all, today Tiger, tomorrow who knows it might be YOU!!!

Get a GRIP look in your own mirror.Stop beating up on the brother if you have not beatten up on yourselves with your hypcritcal selves.

Bill Clinton wasn't the only one in the White House that cheated, on his wife he was the one who got a Blow Job in the White Houseand got caught, even JFK, BObby Kennedy also but we don't want to speak about that why not? a cheater is a cheater i don't care what color the person is.

Patricia Murphy-Hill

Feel free to call me i would love to discuss this on the air.

Michele Brown   December 12th, 2009 1:50 am ET

I say "leave the family alone" and let them try and get their lives back again. Tiger is drawing more attention than Bill Clinton.

I believe we should respect the Wood's privacy and let Tiger come forward when he is ready. I wouldn't want to come forward at this time and discuss all my personal business with the media. He has his wife and children to focus on and that is far more important than explaining his behavior to the public!

Donald Allen   December 12th, 2009 6:30 pm ET

yes Larry king I don,t understand way they wood say that health care want pay four Plastic surgery way want the say they want hack you computer to no all about what you or doing out here in the world as you no it and I no it a joke what the way or country work it don,t work like a present wood if they had a bran well you no were I,M going I hop you do and I think they need a bran ,the end they want to no what your bran is think but they want it four free and I DFI that see you Larry be good Donald L Allen

Donald Allen   December 12th, 2009 6:56 pm ET

Larry King you no I got lost of good thing to place on a mar kit so I was think we or way cant we me and you place one thing on the mar kit and maybe make sum money to at the same time four or self so we put these thing on the mark to fit EVEAL the force of it or what you think I think we need to go to work as a team what do you think send me your replay or maybe we can met and talk about it what see you Larry the king of TV world Donald L Allen maybe we can invite sarah pollen

Donald Allen   December 12th, 2009 7:02 pm ET

well Larry king you or the only man or present I can send a email to in the world as you no it I cant send a email no were else I cant say way you parable no what I,m saying well I wood think you no I,M good there not to many that is as good as me in my way it not like I,M a Arte's Ca's I,M not I just like to INVENT in fact I not good at art at all if you get what I,M saying you cant be every thing you no see you Larry

Donald Allen   December 12th, 2009 7:07 pm ET

well it is in a way it all about me in the way sum see it but it no,t like that at all it all about what I,V never been you see it like you please I care about people I just cant see giving all to suet sum one purpose you here I hop you understand what I mean and I no most people wood not show a foreigner to help me in any way I no this I live it all the time you see take care see you Larry and this is the last Email four the day see you Larry be good

Donald L Allen   December 13th, 2009 5:49 pm ET

Larry the world is a bad place and we as the people or the one,s doing it and it just take one person to do it and no mater how much you think there doing sum ting to help you there probe doing the opes and how well get heart the hole world not just a group of a few if you no what I mean just case you see it on TV don't men it true just member it no the fact the thing is that a group or four a group there not rely out to help you or me it just mean a lot of people have made thing to work out to sit there need and that is all it mean I,M not a part of the deal if you see what I mean what can we do to make the world is to stop trying to control what people do to make there lives better Donald L Allen PS and stopping hacking other computer to no every move they make and I no that is what there doing to me and I defy it

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
BarnesĀ & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter