CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

November 25, 2009

Tonight on Larry King Live!

Posted: 04:15 PM ET

Jack Hanna brings his zoo to you!

Get ready for a "wild" night with the exotic...cute...and just plain scary!

It’s a real-life jungle here on the Larry King Live set...and wait to you see what Jack has in store for Larry!

Tune in tonight at 9pm ET / 6pm PT!

Check out the Jack Hanna "web extra" to take a look at some animals you won't see on tonight's show...

And...

We want to know:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE 'WILD' ANIMAL?

Sound off below!

Filed under: Jack Hanna • Larry King Live

RFergy   November 25th, 2009 4:25 pm ET

I love Hummingbirds, Penguins, and Polar Bears!!!!

A. Smith, Oregon   November 25th, 2009 4:55 pm ET

Jaguars, Mountain Lions, Polar Bears, Eagles, Falcons and Red Tailed Hawks.

I love all wild animals that treat me with mutual respect. I happen to especially love and like those above. Seeing Eagles, Falcons, Red Tailed Hawks soaring overhead is like a blessing upon the Earth.

James Deagle   November 25th, 2009 5:00 pm ET

Hi Larry,

For me it's a two-way tie between dolphins and grizzly bears. Out of any 'wild' animals I have ever seen up close, these two have made the biggest impression.

Here are my thoughts on the above...

I had the privilege of observing two grizzlies up close in their fenced-off sanctuary on Grouse Mountain in Vancouver, BC. I remember walking up to the fence and being confronted by this bear suddenly staring me down, as if doing a threat assessment. He quickly decided I was harmless and went back to burrowing his head into the snow. This instance of being 'read' by such a magnificent creature was a brief but awesome moment that cannot be described or forgotten.

A year-and-a-half later, my wife and I had our picture taken with a dolphin at the Mirage in Las Vegas. Again, it was all too short, but it allowed us a glimpse of a creature that exhibited intelligence, personality and a sense of humor.

James
Ottawa, Canada

Dodie   November 25th, 2009 9:53 pm ET

@James Deagle

You are correct. The bottle nose dolphin is the only animal on this planet that has a larger frontal lobe then humans. You realize what this means! 🙂

Judith   November 25th, 2009 10:52 pm ET

Just wanted to say we love Jack Hanna and thanks Larry for having him on.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CNN

Rasheed Ogunmade   November 25th, 2009 10:55 pm ET

Thank you Larry King for having the animal house on your show tonight. Me and my family enjoyed the show tonight. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lori in Massachusetts   November 25th, 2009 11:22 pm ET

Thanks for a delightful show tonight Larry. Been watching you on CNN since I was 18 and I'm almost 47 now. Love when you cover serious issues and breaking news but I look forward to the fun shows you do. This was a much needed break from the worlds promlems.
Love you too Jack, I admire your passion for wild life and getting the word out there about all of these wonderful creatures.

P.S. Larry you showed courage tonight ...next time hold the tarantula! Wishing everyone a happy & safe holiday!

christie   November 26th, 2009 1:35 am ET

my favourite wild animals are panda bears, blue whales, orca whales, seals and elephants.

Erich   November 26th, 2009 2:03 am ET

Love the spider on your shoulder Larry!!

Thanks for the laugh buddy. Your a real sport.

When Larry King asks, I answer. « James Deagle’s Great Big Blog   November 27th, 2009 1:05 am ET

[...] Larry King asks, I answer. Here's a comment I posted on Larry King's blog on November 25 in response to the question: "What's your favorite 'wild' [...]

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter