CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 29, 2009

Jon Gosselin is emotionally abusive, girlfriend says

Posted: 08:59 AM ET

(People.com) - Jon Gosselin has more relationship drama on his hands.

Hailey Glassman said her reality star boyfriend is emotionally abusive - and she's sick of it.

"He'll call me and take his anger out on me," Glassman, 22, said in a two-part interview scheduled to air on "The Insider" beginning Thursday. "He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused. I cry and say, 'Why are you so mean to me?' "

But she may not get a straight answer. "Sometimes he has trouble with the truth," she said, "and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."

Ever since she started dating Gosselin, Glassman said her life has changed - and not necessarily for the better.  "I met Jon in a bubble," she said. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea."

(read more)

Filed under: Jon & Kate Gosselin • Larry King Live

Gerald Jolly   October 29th, 2009 9:20 am ET

Jon and his girlfriend
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.
SEND THEM BOTH DOWN THE TOILET.
IT'S WHERE THEY BOTH BELONG.

LOOKS GOOD ON YOU "HONEY"

Raychil   October 29th, 2009 9:36 am ET

She needs to leave NOW. It can only get worse.

SLM   October 29th, 2009 9:47 am ET

Can CNN please give these people a rest? We are so very tired of anything Jon and Kate. They need to get off TV and raise their kids. They are both very selfish and need to go away.

mary u from ohio   October 29th, 2009 10:03 am ET

If Jon Emotiona abusivel.... Kate did it to him.... Look how Kate treated him on the Show..... Running him do infront of us..... Kate is the Abuser.... Look at the scar she letft on Jon...

Dodie ~ California   October 29th, 2009 3:35 pm ET

Gerald Jolly you are right on target. I second that motion ...

I would just add... send them (Jon his girlfriend & Kate) all down the toilet!!! This belongs in the tabloids... Its all sewerage!

Gerald Jolly   October 29th, 2009 6:41 pm ET

Dodie-California.

Without sounding vindictive.

What does Jon really have to offer a twenty two year old young woman.

"NOTHING"

Jon has added about 30 lbs to his girth sine Jon and Kate first aired, he is rapidly going bald, not that I have anything against bald men, I'm one of the millions Ha! Ha!

He is practicaly broke, since he had to return the money he embezzeld from the joint bank account he and the other noodle had

In truth Jon could'nt fight his way out of a wet paper bag, because I have encountered these kind of women beating cowards many times in my life.

I am not a drug expert, but I would gladly bet every dollar I have, that he is a user of either illegal or legal drugs, (HIS EYES ARE'NT BUGGED OUT LIKE THAT FOR NO REASON)

So in the end, what on earth could any sane woman see in this character.???

I think we have all established that Kate was at least a brick short of a full load.

Those two deserve each other.

ONE WONT and ONE CANT!!

Cali MJ Fan   October 29th, 2009 8:22 pm ET

Honestly, is anyone surprised by this? Think Jon is also on a new PR tour with whats-his-face Rabbi– of course, everyone must tie their 6 degrees of separation to Michael Jackson to get their 10 seconds of fame.

PLEASE make this guy go away. Blah

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   October 30th, 2009 11:24 am ET

I think she better run while she can.

Squeezebox   October 30th, 2009 1:30 pm ET

I haven't seen the show, I just know what I see on the news, and it ain't pretty. The man already has eight kids and wants to date? He's nuts! He should support the kids he has and live like a monk! His ex should live like a nun! They're both attention junkies, but Jon's definitely the worst of the pair. And they ignore the kids to feed their own egos.

dak   October 30th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

heck, Jon has been emotionaly abusing all of us for almost a year no too

What ever happen to the balloon – cant we just send him up? and nobody search

jennifer   October 30th, 2009 6:25 pm ET

This Kate plus eight is the crazy one. Who would ever give that woman a show????

ckelly   October 30th, 2009 6:33 pm ET

dakOctober 30th, 2009 5:27 pm ET

...lololololololol!!! 🙂

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter