CNN TV SCHEDULE ANCHORS & REPORTERS CONTACT US HLN

October 26, 2009

Director: "This Is It" a Musical Montage

Posted: 02:47 PM ET
Michael-Jackson-concertBy Anthony Breznican, USA TODAY
The Michael Jackson film is called This Is It, but the question for fans is: What is it?

There have been no advance previews, leaving ticket buyers guessing about what they'll see during the movie's two-week run that begins Tuesday night.

The film was assembled from intended promo interviews, rehearsal tapes and behind-the-scenes footage planned for a future DVD of Jackson's never-to-be comeback series of 50 concerts.

Kenny Ortega, the choreographer and spectacle maestro who worked with Jackson on the elaborate London shows (which the King of Pop professed would be his last), was brought in as director when the film deal was struck with Sony Pictures after the singer's death in June.

(READ MORE)

Filed under: Michael Jackson

MourningMJ   October 26th, 2009 2:53 pm ET

Michael Jackson-
Your greatest performance would have never be here on Earth. I know you are planning for the greatest tribute ever and I am waiting patiently to hear your triumphant voice again. I know you are in Heaven, Michael. You have casted no doubt over my soul and I would never cast doubt over yours. This will never be it.
ihmj xoxo lll ❤

Lisa S   October 26th, 2009 2:56 pm ET

We miss you so much, Michael. It is even more sad with a movie named This is it. It is like "the final curtain".

But i will be there in the darknes of the movie theathre on Wednesday.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 3:19 pm ET

"This is it
And this is now
And this is here
And this is all"

[quote from a short film called 'This Is It']

still me just a new name   October 26th, 2009 3:23 pm ET

I will be there for what ever "This Is It is.. I will watch This Is It and to help keep Michael's legacy alive !!!!

RFergy   October 26th, 2009 3:25 pm ET

I am so excited to see it.. so saddened the we lost Michael!!!!!!!

I think I would watch this movie even if it was just Michael standing and looking into the camera for an hour!! lol...

Seeing a genius at work is clearly a gift and I am honored to accept it!

Ghost   October 26th, 2009 3:26 pm ET

If it's Michael, it's gotta be good!

Anne   October 26th, 2009 3:38 pm ET

MTV Michael Jackson Wanted This Is It Shows to Warn About Global Warming by Jocelyn Vena

Even when the chips were down for Michael Jackson, his fans came out in droves to stand by their man. So when Jackson was planning his This Is It concerts at London's O2 arena, those loyal supporters where at the forefront of his mind.

"All artists have egos, but MJ was just probably the kindest, sweetest artist I've ever worked with," Michael Bearden, the music supervisor for the concerts, told MTV News. "He wasn't on stage for him, he was onstage for his fans. He loved his fans. Loved, loved, loved his fans, and so everything he did was for them, he would say to me, 'We need ... production value. You can't cheat the audience. You can't cheat the fans.' So, he didn't have an ego as far as that, 'cause he would always give and give for the fans."

Jackson intended these concerts not only to serve as a thank-you note to those fans, but also to continue to spread his message of love, Bearden said. He wanted the world to know that this may be it when it came to seeing him tour, and also that if we don't start paying attention to the world around us now, then it will be it for the Earth too.

" 'This Is It' — obviously people equate that to the last tour," Bearden said of the tour name's dual meaning. "His passion was to save the world save the planet, to heal the world. ...

"He would say to me, if we don't stop doing what were doing with global warming and the Earth and how we're treating each other ... it could be irreversible in four years or five years or something like that," Bearden explained. "So, 'This Is It' meant to him that this is it: We don't have much longer to save the planet, to heal the world."

Don't miss "Michael Jackson's This Is It" Premiere Special, airing on MTV and VH1 on Tuesday, October 27, at 8:30 p.m. ET!

Cocovelvet   October 26th, 2009 3:51 pm ET

Hi ever one on the bloggie, >(

Alicia   October 26th, 2009 3:56 pm ET

Thanks for that, Anne, it's nice to read positive stuff about MJ....it seems more if it is coming out. I love how he is so concerned for our planet and the people in it. He is a man after my heart.....Love you and miss you Michael.

Jewel Tones   October 26th, 2009 4:12 pm ET

It's lovely to have the movie, but I'd rather have MJ back.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 4:20 pm ET

Welcome back Alicia
Haven't seen you on the blog in a long time.

Sandy-Houston   October 26th, 2009 4:26 pm ET

MOURNING MJ 2:53pm
AMEN. I need to keep reminding myself.
And won't that be some performance. As you said this will never be it. It's only a taste of what's to come.

Thanks LKL for my favorite "lust" pic of Michael! 🙂 🙂

Brigida   October 26th, 2009 4:27 pm ET

Thank you Anne!
Hopefully there will be some statement about it also into the movie. I think also the newest fans will go to watch it and not be aware about his lifetime attempt to save the planet in his way. I want to see it like a big tribute about his being human, not the money-making machine or exploiting his death. We all know about the great artist and performer, his human side is still hidden for most people.

Sandy-Houston   October 26th, 2009 4:37 pm ET

reflectionsonthedance.com
Check it out! Very positive for Michael!

MourningMJ   October 26th, 2009 4:38 pm ET

@SANDY-

Oh, Sandy, how I wait for Michael's grand performance some day. His time here on Earth was mere practice as he has now joined the real choir and, wow, what a choir it is. I'm looking forward to the movie of course, but this is the showtime here on Earth. The Masterpiece is awaiting us in a much different venue; calming, peaceful, timeless. These very things MJ was denied in human form. I know Michael will never have a last performance (or the last word it seems like). Okay, so I'm laughing so hard at your "lusty pic" of Michael comment! Yes, he is quite demanding in that picture, isn't he? I like the pictures of him up on stage, squinting his eyes and pointing his fingers, almost angrily. He's extrememly dominating and commanding- but yet so innocent and gentle. This is one man who will always keep me guessing....
IHMJ xoxo lll ❤

lindafromnewyork   October 26th, 2009 4:43 pm ET

Sandy and mmj
–One of my favorites pic of Michael also-so sexy

Sandy-Houston   October 26th, 2009 4:43 pm ET

MOURNING MJ
And his children will finally get to see him perform but this will be so much better! Okay, now I really need to get back to work and quit lusting after this picture! :). Later...

elly   October 26th, 2009 4:44 pm ET

"But at the end of it all, there is tragedy here. And that film isn't going to make that go away."

This says it all.

Anne   October 26th, 2009 4:50 pm ET

I hope the world can see from the movie that Michael Jackson was not only a brilliant creative genius but also a very spiritual human being with a genuinely sweet, loving, sensitive, beautiful soul. I hope all his fans go see his movie Wednesday and show everyone how much we love him. There just has to be something positive to come from this heartbreaking tragedy.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 5:01 pm ET

The album This Is It is available for download on Zune, Amazon and iTunes

lindafromnewyork   October 26th, 2009 5:09 pm ET

Sandy and mmj–I love that picture–so sexy

I hope i can keep it together to watch the whole movie on Wednesday. Just in case–I am seeing it on the 7th also.

Raychil   October 26th, 2009 5:11 pm ET

Looking forward to the movie.

MourningMJ   October 26th, 2009 5:12 pm ET

@ SANDY-

I know you have to get back to work! lol.. (me too)- but yes, MJ3 will have the best seats in the house; front row and center. But I imagine there are no bad seats in that venue, for sure. lusty lusty! I'm relieved Michael is a mystery- always wanting us to come back for more, but still leaving with more questions than answers. True MJ style. Wouldn't have it any other way...
IHMJ xoxo lll ❤

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 5:13 pm ET

I am SOO looking forward to seeing Michael in this movie.

My heart needs a healhty dose of his strappin sexiness..

I'm just sayin..
🙂

lovemichael4ever   October 26th, 2009 5:15 pm ET

I'm both excited and sad at the same time. this movie will be fabulous as everything that Michael ever did. We'll get an inside glimpse into what it took every time for michael to do these concerts, the hours of rehearsal time, etc. I love seeing clips of michael dancing, the excellence he put into everything. WHAT MAGIC. I'm saddened as well–I'll never get the chance to see him perform in concert. Look forward to the show.
Can Kenny be trusted???????
LOVE and support to MICHAEL ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 5:15 pm ET

This movie is something really special everyone, be sure to enjoy every second of it, because Michael really did give it his all!

This is his gift to ALL of us..

Don't forget that.

Whether he is alive or not...he did this for us.

So lets not lose sight of that..
ok?

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 5:16 pm ET

Jewel... following David Blaine down the rabbit hole turned out to be an interesting idea.

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 5:17 pm ET

Citing Sources,
Indeed!

Lori - Justice For Michael   October 26th, 2009 5:17 pm ET

This is It is going to be an interesting experience, I have no doubt about that. 🙂

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL
“YOU CAN’T FOOL THE FANS”
PUHALKSA, BABY, TNO HAGS, JITIATI

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 5:22 pm ET

Don't blame it on sunshine, Don't blame it on Moonlight,Don't blame it on good times..

Blame
It
On
The
Boogie!

🙂

MourningMJ   October 26th, 2009 5:24 pm ET

@ {{{{ LINDA}}}}

Linda- that picture truly captivates the essence of Michael, doesn't it? I am confident I will live my entire life and still not witness every picture of Michael Jackson ever taken. The photographs that are recently being released, I must say I am extremely satisfied with. He photographed so beautifully, didn't he Linda? Michael will keep you strong, Linda. He will be right there with you holding your hand (you won't feel it though because his hands are so angelic and delicate) but he's there. Michael knows you love him Linda; he knows you are strong, loyal and dedicated. YHMJJ Linda.
ihmjj2 lll ❤

Anne   October 26th, 2009 5:26 pm ET

Kenny Ortega deserves an Oscar nomination for directing this movie. I think he has captured Michael's magic in a way no one else ever could. MJ's loss must have affected him very deeply.

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 5:28 pm ET

But is ths really It?

Love you Michael ☞ Tag-you're it!

Lori - Justice For Michael   October 26th, 2009 5:30 pm ET

I don't know about y'all, but I am blaming my confusion on the bloggy!

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL
“YOU CAN’T FOOL THE FANS”
PUHALKSA, BABY, TNO HAGS, JITIATI

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 5:30 pm ET

"This film isn't some magical pill or potion that brings Michael back," he says. "He's very much alive in the context of this film. And there's great joy in visiting with him in that 111 minutes."
-Kenny Ortega

Love you Michael ☆ ★

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 5:40 pm ET

I am a man who knows pain
I am a man who knows pain too well
I sometimes sit and dwell on the past
The past always seem to last so long
I walk into the future and it's like a beautiful song
A song in my head
That always says
Please be strong
The light will soon come
The sun will soon be shining
And soon you all will be smiling

sunny   October 26th, 2009 5:43 pm ET

@ghost

what you wanna tell us with your statement?

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 5:47 pm ET

@Scarecrow1958

It's just as poignant over here. But I'm at the point to where I've beLIEved long enough, strong enough, and passionately enough that I'm almost burned out. So if you're just screwing with my head, be assured karma is real. And it ain't pretty.

That said... Peace to you.

MaryRM   October 26th, 2009 5:48 pm ET

there is the trailer. it's a making-of film. I love making-of films, can't wait to see Michael's creative mind at work, see him in his element. can't wait

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 5:49 pm ET

True self esteem: Immune to criticism and flattery. Beneath no one, superior to none. Fearless. - Deepak

Candy°°   October 26th, 2009 5:51 pm ET

@scarecrow1958 very touching indeed! Yes, we have to believe that the light will come, truth will prevail and the sun will shine in the end !

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 5:53 pm ET

Thank you Candy.

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 5:55 pm ET

@Candy, The truth always prevails. That is the one constant in the universe.

Now, Scarecrow... if I may bug you, I've heard I should wait and watch the full credits at the end of the film. Is this correct? Just curious...

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 5:56 pm ET

@scarecrow1958-can you "shed some light"-no pun intended, on when and where?

Love you Michael ★ ☆

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 5:57 pm ET

Citing Sources I am just a normal blogger here like everyone else.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 6:00 pm ET

@ Citing source hi we spoke last night I have tryed to find your site but Im lost Im very intersted in what you have to say I beLIEve love you Micheal

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:00 pm ET

Scarecrow... I figured that. But you were posting numbers earlier so I just thought you might have an idea about that as well.

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:03 pm ET

anglewings, Google Michael Jackson Hoax Death. The website of the same name is where the hopeful congregate. 🙂
Or you can email me at citingsources @ rocketmail (dot) com and I can give you the links & stuff.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:03 pm ET

Citing Sources i haven't posted any numbers. I'm sure it was one of my imposters.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 6:06 pm ET

@ Citing Sources Thank you I will email you just look for angelwings looking forward to read what you have to say about all this in my heart Micheal is alive and well some where

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:07 pm ET

Scarecrow, in my humble defense it's getting nauseating trying to keep up with who's who when and for what purpose. I'm just thankful to God I only have another 30 hours to go until I'm in that theater, watching pure genius at work. And hoping under my breath that the wait hasn't been in vain.

Are you going to see the movie?

mjpyt   October 26th, 2009 6:07 pm ET

@BARB

Just curious did you find out the name for your dog lol

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS IbeLIEVE SMILE

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:10 pm ET

SCARECROW..

let me open the door while I kick your straw a$$ outta here..

*kick*

have a good day.

🙂

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 6:11 pm ET

@mjpyt-unfortunately, no. 😦

Nor did I hear what Prince, Paris and Blanket were gong to dress as for Halloween. 😦

I decided to call my "dog" Genesis (as in the band) because I get "No Reply At All." LOL

Love you Michael ☆ ★

mjpyt   October 26th, 2009 6:12 pm ET

@SCARECROW1958

Hi scarecrow you are my favourite straw man worzel gummidge 2nd
hope you and your family are well

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS I beLIEve SMILE

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:12 pm ET

Citing Sources, Of course I will be seeing the movie. I wouldn't miss it for the world. It's truly a masterpiece.

mjpyt   October 26th, 2009 6:14 pm ET

@BARB

Thats funny its just a shame thats all lol

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS I beLIEve SMILE

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:14 pm ET

Scarecrow, I know you're just one of us... but what do you think... happy ending or swansong?

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:14 pm ET

scarecrow,
My question was if you were the one who was showing us the video of Michael "sitting up" on the stretcher (from last Friday) ? Also are you the same person who was talking about Michael's vision for the staging ?

And I wanted to ask you to search the net for your username – you'll know what I mean when you see the results but it's pretty much that your posts are copied on several other sites (even translated :- ) ). You also have a forum devoted to you only on MJHD.
You're OK with that ?

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:15 pm ET

Citing Sources I'm hoping for a happy ending.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:16 pm ET

Mila no I have never posted a videon here.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 6:17 pm ET

Mila what vidoe?? did you see it?????????????

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:17 pm ET

@Citing Sources,
its wasted keystrokes love..wasted keystrokes..they dont know sh*t!
🙂

I L.O.V.E. you though girl!
🙂

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:19 pm ET

@ scarcrow 1958 have you me postet for several days?

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:19 pm ET

Scarecrow, then we're birds of a feather. Hope we're right.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:20 pm ET

Silvercircle I haven't posted in a week until now.

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 6:21 pm ET

BillieJean... you best check yo'self before you wreck yo'self! LOL... L.O.V.E ya too chica! I'm off for now... reality to attend to ya know. ❤ to all. 🙂

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:21 pm ET

Citing Sources we'll both be keeping our fingers crossed then won't we?

Lora Ottawa Canada   October 26th, 2009 6:22 pm ET

**************************************************************************
What the hell is he talking about they have been showing previews of the movie for weeks now!

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:22 pm ET

Chat with ya tonight!
🙂

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:23 pm ET

@ Scarcrow 1958 i m very confused.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:24 pm ET

scarecrow,
So you were not posting on Friday?
How about the other question from my post above ?

Is this you ?
scarecrow1958 October 23rd, 2009 12:46 am ET
Mila I think the best thing to do is Letta's suggestion. I only hope you will not be swayed by the fakes and focus on my vision. My vision is the most important thing because when I stated in March "This Is It!" I couldn't say why I was calling it this is it and couldn't help but laugh it off because even in March I was so compelled to just tell everyone at the podium, "This is it, and I mean this is it because...I'm going to see how far I can take it". And it wasn't so much a game as it is a staged understanding from all those involved so the press understands it is hard to get rid of me. It's not illegal when those involved all agree they are part of a staging for the concerts and the reality show.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:25 pm ET

Mila no that was not me.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:27 pm ET

@ scarcrow 1958 you are the real scarcrow?

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:28 pm ET

scarecrow,

How about this ?

Do you know what is this ?

My heart is ....
Is heaven ....

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:28 pm ET

Seriously people why do you bother with this guy?

It is NOT Michael Jackson.

Michael would NEVER do this, not to his fans, the ones he loved most after his children.

Think about it. If you are a fan, and you KNOW him, and not a fan that just appeared on scene since june 25th, but someone like myself who has loved this man for 30 plus years, you would know this is NOT Michaael Jackson.

Please, get a grip people..

THINK ABOUT IT!

Just put your thinking caps on.

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:28 pm ET

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a good day. How are you guys?

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:29 pm ET

@ Mila 2 Scarcrows 1958 3 **mj** this is very confused!!!!!

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:29 pm ET

Mila this was not planned. Everything came together in only 5 days.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:30 pm ET

billiejean maybe you should put your thinking cap on?

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:30 pm ET

scarecrow,
what do you mean "this was not planned" ?

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:31 pm ET

@ scarcrowe 1958 this is a game ? Sorry

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:31 pm ET

I have to go. i will see you all VERY soon. Enjoy your night.

mjpyt   October 26th, 2009 6:32 pm ET

SCAECROW1958

Hi are you the scarecrow who told me how to keep birds away from
my scarecrow in our annual event in wray i need help theres straw every where and my dyson isnt working thanks in advance

MJ YOU ROCK MY SOCKS I beLIEVE SMILE

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:32 pm ET

scarecrow,
are you not going to reply to me ?

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:33 pm ET

So what are we talking about tonight?

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:34 pm ET

Scarecrow,
It IS On...and Michael Jackson, would not do this.

What is your motive anyway? Why do you come here? There are plenty of forums and chat rooms that yMichael's real true fans set up years ago in honor of Michael...

Why do you come here?

i do not get it.

Michael was known for going in chat rooms and chatting with his fans.

but not like this, this is NOT his style..sorry,

I have my thinking cap on nice and snug, thanks though.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:36 pm ET

This is not the real scarecrow.

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:37 pm ET

Don't you guys notice he always darts off when the questions become too heated?

Yup..

When things come up he could not possibly answer, he scoots off into the sunset...or I mean he scoots down the yellow brick road.

scarecrow1958   October 26th, 2009 6:37 pm ET

billiejean you would be surprised, I have always chatted with fans on MSN. A lot of sleepless nites. That's what I like to do when I can't sleep.

Goodnite everyone, I love you all.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:37 pm ET

@ everyone this is so strange.2 Scarcrows 3 **mj**s this is not funny!!!
I m very angry!!!!

Alicia   October 26th, 2009 6:38 pm ET

Thanks Mila, I am at work so not much time to post.....I have been keeping up with some of the blogs here, but it sometimes makes me crazy. So many people pretending to be Michael. Maybe one is legitamate, I am open to possibilities, but we'll never know. I just wish people wouldn't do that. What makes people do that, pretend to be Michael, who we all miss so much and already long to have back....anyway, i AM glad so many people are still standing up for Michael. I keep thinking how we need him, but he needs us just as much. I went to Neverland a couple weeks ago, and there are still so many fans coming, just to look at the gate!

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:40 pm ET

@scarecrow1958, I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful night. How are you?

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:40 pm ET

well than add me to your MSN ole scarecrow cause I have not been able to sleep since Michael died..

🙂

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:41 pm ET

@ Mila was is this Scarcrow 1958 is Michael ?

mary u from ohio   October 26th, 2009 6:43 pm ET

Scarecrow....

Where's Michael... Is he coming on Later?

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:43 pm ET

@billiejean, Hey don't let this work you up. it will be okay if this was the real HIM then maybe he is just having one of those nights. Then if is not him then you really should not work yourself. Hope I don't come off rude or anything just trying to help.

MaryRM   October 26th, 2009 6:45 pm ET

interesting youtube video with Kenny O defending the concert, its schedule and Michael's participation:
/watch?v=nuWq6JbVCwk
it has a time of 2:43 and it is called "New Michael Jackson This Is It footage + interviews"

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:45 pm ET

Is this a big game 2 Scarcrows 3 **mj**s this is very strange

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:46 pm ET

Tinkerbell,
I am not worked up, I just find it irritating that someone does this, thats all.

I am not saying Michael cant be alive, because I have no bloody idea, but I will say this, there is NO way he is coming in here telling everyone he is Michael

Do you see what I'm saying?

billiejean   October 26th, 2009 6:47 pm ET

SIlvercirle,
is IT a big game, and they are ALL getting a good laugh, trust me.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:49 pm ET

@silvercircle
No, this scarecrow was a fake one.
But I don't think even the original scarecrow was Michael – just a bunch of college kids palying games with us. They always come at the same time – **mj**s and scarecrows.

Even though I once had a somewhat meaningful conversation with the one who first started posting here.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:50 pm ET

@ billiejean yes this is a big game.And i m very angry!!!! This is not funny!!! And i don t like games!!!!!

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:50 pm ET

@Billiejean, yea I do, I am a believer and from the things I have researched and he did do things that people did not think he would do. Also he does not have anything else to do right now. But I have an open mind so I can understand what you are saying.

Diane in Minneapolis   October 26th, 2009 6:51 pm ET

New blog up! Miko Brando on TII.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:53 pm ET

@ Mila and who fron the person is the real Michael?
Scarcrow 1958,**mj**; 🙂 Michael L.O.V.E
Sorry i m very confused!!!!! I love Michael very much but i dont like games.
I m very angry!!!!!

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 6:55 pm ET

@ Mila sorry !!!!!

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:55 pm ET

Tinkerbell,
Why do you think that Michael would have nothing else to do ?

This is what Lisa Marie Presley wrote about him:
"Mediocracity was never a part of his life."

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 6:56 pm ET

@silvercircle, I know these things can be very stressing it is going to be okay. Just think that is why Michael had to get away because he dealt with stressing things like this all of the time, that is how I look at it. But it will be okay. If the other Scarecrow was right and all we have is 2 months then all the stressing and fighting will be over.

Mila   October 26th, 2009 6:59 pm ET

silvercirlce,
My best guess is – neither of them is.

**mj** specifically is completely out of the question.
I don't know who is Michael L.O.V.E but by the looks of the name – I highly doubt it.

Like I said – I don't think scarecrow is Michael either.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 7:00 pm ET

@ Tinkerbell this scarcrowe was the real MJ?
Tinkerbell sorry this is so strange. I m so sick over the situation.
Scarcrowe1958,Michael Love ,**mj**
I love Michael so much but this is so confused for me.

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 7:05 pm ET

@ silvercircle, It is okay sweetie I just wanted you to not get really really worked up over something you did not have to. I hope you are calm now.

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 7:10 pm ET

@ Tinkerbell this is really heavy for me. Thank you for your words.I have to go.I very tired from this situation. Have a god night at all.

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 7:12 pm ET

@silvercircle, Okay sweetie get some rest and relax your brain for a liitle bit and come back when you are ready. Have a wonderful night

silvercircle   October 26th, 2009 7:14 pm ET

@ Tinkerbell thank you !!!!! 🙂

Patty Anderson   October 26th, 2009 7:23 pm ET

Billiejean you are 100% correct. They are getting a big laugh.

Rachelle C. San Francisco, Ca   October 26th, 2009 7:40 pm ET

Michael Jackson, was such a great musical performer. However, He also suffered from being a perfectionist and having Type A behavior.

I really believe, the reason Michael could not get enough rest is because, His mind could never rest. Everything Michael, has ever done has been Fantastic ! I have no doubt that this performance is fantastic as well.

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 7:47 pm ET

@Rachelle C. San Francisco, Ca, Hello I am a little lost here, can you explain to me what you are talking about?

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 8:13 pm ET

Scarecrow... fingers already crossed. Makes it hard to type.

Luda   October 26th, 2009 8:18 pm ET

-------------

LOL

It's what I say too!

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 8:19 pm ET

I just want to know when Micheal is coming back

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 8:24 pm ET

@ Citing Sources I sent you an email

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:30 pm ET

Luda,
You know the answer to the riddle I gave to scarecrow at 6:28, right ?

Keep it secret OK

Only 4 people know it – one of them being the real **mj** / scarecrow. Even if he's not Michael I still want to be able to tell that person from the others.

Luda   October 26th, 2009 8:33 pm ET

Mila this was not planned. Everything came together in only 5 days.
----------

Mila,

this is interesting because Lou Ferrigno who was trainning Michael said the last time he saw Micheal was at the end of May and when they said goodbye, Lou said: " It's like if Micheal knew already something was going to happen ..."

So 5 days... too short...

Luda   October 26th, 2009 8:35 pm ET

Mila,

don't worry, I will keep it secret! I understand what you're doing... and I always wait patienly for his answer to this question... lol

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:38 pm ET

Luda,
Don't bother with any if the stuff the scarecrow here said – definately an impersonator of the Real One. That's why he couldn't answer the question.

I'm afraid the real scarecrow gave up on us and said he was not going to blog any more because of the imposters.

I'm going to wait and see if anything will happen on 29th and if the movie will have anything to do with numbers 7 3 1 9 – I doubt the numbers but I think the 29th was a tip from the real **mj**.

Luda   October 26th, 2009 8:42 pm ET

Mila,

Don't worry, I don't bother with the scarecrow imposter,,, he is easy to unmask!
This is why I wait with pleasure for his answer to your question!
lol

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:49 pm ET

🙂
When we find the one who can answer it we'll have to get a new password from him for next time 😉

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 8:50 pm ET

I guess I will have to solve this mystery on my own.

None of the **mj**'s and scarecrow1958's and Michael L.O.V.E's answer me.

I am glad that I am not interviewing any of them for a talk show-because it would be an awfully quiet and awkward hour.

Love you Michael-I know you would talk ☆

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:51 pm ET

Barbara .. lol

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:55 pm ET

Barbara,
Just ignore the **mj** and Michael L.O.V.E and when you see a credible scarecrow ask him the question I asked at 6:28 – the fake ones won't be able to answer.

If you get an answer then see how it goes from there 🙂

Mila   October 26th, 2009 8:57 pm ET

Did you, girls, listen to This Is It CD yet ?
It's awesome

Barbara   October 26th, 2009 9:09 pm ET

Ok Mila, good one!

Meanwhile I would like to know the children's Halloween costumes. They must have them by now-and I am sure their pictures will be plastered all over TMZ...can't guess that one-unless you are psychic, or close to the family.

Scarecrow, **mj,** Michael L.O.V.E-any comments?

Love you Michael-I bet you would dress up as a werewolf ☆

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 9:10 pm ET

Can anyone explain to me how a dead man receives main production credit on a soundtrack for a supposedly unplanned posthumous movie? I'm not being snarky either, I'd really be interested if anybody can explain this to me. And, "Always great to sing with my brother." ...Who wrote that?

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 9:12 pm ET

My theory of the movie being the plan all along is coagulating.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 9:25 pm ET

Citing to me it seems this movie has been planned for along time now..Funny we dont see Micheal since 2005 so it is very weird cant wait to read what you have on your site

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 9:29 pm ET

Citing source it is on the back of the new C.D.

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 9:31 pm ET

Angelwings... yes, on the back panel of the album art.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 9:33 pm ET

To sing with my brother would be Jermaine??

Maria   October 26th, 2009 9:39 pm ET

MJ is credited as a producer because these are the original songs remastered, not the live recordings of the rehearsals. He was credited as a producer for previous albums too.
Compare this (from Barnes&Noble):

This Is It (2009)
Technical credits
Michael Jackson – Arranger, Producer, Vocal Arrangements, Horn Arrangements, rhythm arrangement, Synthesizer Arrangements, Duet

The Essential (2005)
Technical credits
Michael Jackson – Arranger, Producer, Executive Producer, Vocal Arrangements, Horn Arrangements, rhythm arrangement, Synthesizer Arrangements, Instrumentation, Percussion Arrangement, Introduction, Duet

Citing Sources   October 26th, 2009 9:45 pm ET

@Maria

Thank you for clarifying. That just stuck out first thing. ...Nevermind. Carry on. 🙂

carebear   October 26th, 2009 9:52 pm ET

Dame Elizabeth tweeted:
"I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable."
about 3 hours ago from web

How can we get Michael's movie nominated for Oscars or other awards?

marcia   October 26th, 2009 9:57 pm ET

Micheal Jackson was such a beautiful person, and i'm so sorry that i didn't get the chance to meet him. i don't know when i will get over him not being here. RIP Micheal

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 10:10 pm ET

@Mila, I did not see your post earilier, please do not think I am ignoring you, If some of us on here are correct then he did this to get rest, it is not like he is doing a show tonight, press things, and interviews.I am sure dureing this time he is relaxing and having a good time. That is just what I think.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 10:14 pm ET

@ citing source Im sorry I cant find your site MJHD there is so many lol

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 10:16 pm ET

@anglewings, What are you looking for maybe I can help you?

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 10:17 pm ET

hi well she realy has some great points I like to read she said she writes on MJHD site but there is to many lol

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 10:28 pm ET

Can anyone see me?

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 10:28 pm ET

Okay I tried to post the link but this website would not let me sorry.

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 10:30 pm ET

awwwwww damn it lol can you just write with spaces??

Tinkerbell   October 26th, 2009 10:32 pm ET

I tried but it would not let me, I wonder why. The site may be banned from the website, I don't know . Sorry

anglewings   October 26th, 2009 10:33 pm ET

damn thank you for trying

Maria   October 26th, 2009 11:04 pm ET

@ Tink: It seems it is banned. Mods on LKL always let users post any clickable link, though sooner or later those posts are deleted. But I remember when I tried to post a link to a MJHD thread – I couldn't post it at all. I tried again – no luck.

carol kesling   October 27th, 2009 12:10 am ET

this picture of michael is soooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!! I LOVE THOSE WHITE PANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough said........... i have my name on amazon to be notified when the dvd of "this is it " comes in, it's supposed to be out before christmas.................but i wish santa would bring me michael for christmas instead !!!!!!!!!!

Barbara   October 27th, 2009 12:26 am ET

@Carol-wrapped up in nothing but a big red bow!

Love you Michael-especially in white ღ

Susan62509   October 27th, 2009 4:43 am ET

Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” opens worldwide in theaters on Wednesday. But you won’t be seeing it on DVD until February.

That’s because the movie studios have a deal with DVD companies. There has to be a 90-day window after the movie has played in theaters before it’s available in stores.

“This Is It” is set to play for two weeks, from Oct. 28-Nov. 13. Sony won’t admit it, but if it does well, the documentary could get a one or two week extension in theaters.

Either way, count 90 days from the end of its theater run before you can buy it as a DVD. That means no Michael Jackson Christmas. The earliest it would turn up is Feb. 13.

Jessie from Auckland, NZ   October 27th, 2009 7:34 am ET

This is the whole point – you have to go and see the movie "This Is It" – to find out anything. It's an unusual one.

Kenny Otega looks like a great person to work with. I think he would have done a good job on this.

Susan62509   October 27th, 2009 8:09 am ET

David Daniel, CNN Entertainment Senior Producer October 26th, 2009 8:31 pm ET

Commenters: I've posted this before, in other comment threads, but it bears repeating:

– Attacking what another poster says: okay
– Personal attacks on other posters: NOT okay

Rip all you want on what others say. Ripping on the posters themselves is unwarranted and unnecessary.

On with the discussion.

Sandy-Houston   October 27th, 2009 10:09 am ET

CAROL KESLING 12:10am
I'm with you girl on this picture! I lust after this one every time I see it! 😉

Maureen (UK)   October 27th, 2009 10:22 am ET

Rachelle C. San Francisco, Ca October 26th, 2009 7:40 pm ET

--------------------------------–
Hi all,
Rachelle, anyone
what is Type A behaviour.

Maureen (UK)   October 27th, 2009 10:47 am ET

Whajonahle
Thanks. The article was interesting. I wondered if Michael would have
followed their advice: LOL 🙂
------------------------------
Type A Personality Traits: Characteristics and Effects of a Type A Personality
See page 2. Advice:

Make It A Game:
When you’re frustrated on the road, About’s mental health expert recommends that you make a game out of it and “count idiots”. The same can be done for life in general. If you see how many frustrating things you can playfully tally, for example, you’ll almost look forward to people’s quirks.
----------------------------
1. Demon
2. Sleddon
3. ?

provadapescara   October 27th, 2009 10:51 am ET

I find this discussion very interesting. I try to understand who the scarecrow1958 is. can you help me pls? thank you.

provadapescara   October 27th, 2009 10:53 am ET

I am very excited to go to see the movie TII. what do you expect from it?

Whajonahle   October 27th, 2009 10:58 am ET

Maureen (UK).

3. Mottola

The list could go on forever!

Maureen (UK)   October 27th, 2009 11:00 am ET

Whajonahle
4. Evan Chandler !

That's what the list on the bathroom mirror was about !

Whajonahle   October 27th, 2009 11:11 am ET

Maureen (UK),

Ok, I'm lost! I know he had post it notes, but I don't know what the list on the bathroom mirror was about.

provadapescara   October 27th, 2009 11:12 am ET

I wonder who the scarecrow1958 is... can you help me pls? thank you.

Maureen (UK)   October 27th, 2009 11:27 am ET

Whajondale
There was a lot of talk on the blogs a few weeks ago about Michael having a list (hit ?) of about 10 people.

BB Later.

Whajonahle   October 27th, 2009 11:30 am ET

Maureen (UK),

Ohhh, I know what you're talking about now. The so called "hit list"! I am slow today 🙂

mariau   October 27th, 2009 11:38 am ET

OMG.. THE BELIEVERS..

MICHAEL WAS MURDERED!!!!! WE GATHER HERE ON LKL TO SEEK JUSTICE FOR OUT BELOVED MICHAEL..

WE DON'T GATHER HERE TO PLAY ON YOUR "B____T"

THEN TELL ME HOW MANY YEARS YOU WILL PROVE THAT MJ IS ALIVE 50 – 70 YEARS??? HOW MANY LIFE DO YOU HAVE???

UNBELIEVABLE... AND YOU ARE ALL DELUSIONAL...

YES.. I MADE THE VIDEO HOAX.. TO PROVE TO YOU THAT EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON MEDIA MAIN STREAM WASN'T TRUE..
TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE ALL WRONG.. AND YOU CAN BE A VICTIM OF FALSE MEDIA.. BUT NOONE LISTEN TO ME..

THE REALITY BITES... YOU SHOULD RESPECT MICHAEL AND LET HIM REST.. HE IS A HUMAN NOT A GOD.. LOVE MICHAEL BECAUSE HE IS A HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.. NOT A ROBOT.. NOT AN ALIEN..
A MAN WITH PURE SOUL AND DIGNITY..

YOU ARE JUST EMBARASSMENT TO MICHAEL JACKSON UNITED FANS..

YOU ARE NOT HERE... TO SEEK JUSTICE.. YOU ARE HERE TO MISLEAD THESE FANS.. YOU MUST STOP..

ANYONE WHO WILL DISAGREE WITH ME.. THEN COMMENT ON ME.. I WILL WAIT..

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU MORE, YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH IN THIS SICK WORLD.. YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THIS..

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE OUR KING OF POP..

LET HIM REST IN PEACE.... PLEASE..

Stu,Hungary   October 27th, 2009 12:17 pm ET

I am sory Maria.I thoghd,you was jokeing.If this is true,you should be not peast off!

carol kesling   October 27th, 2009 3:40 pm ET

@ barbara, yes wrapped in ANYTHING !!!!!!!!

carol kesling   October 27th, 2009 3:43 pm ET

@ sandy-houston, YOU NAUGHTY GIRL !!!!!! i wish i could find a poster for it ... i'll have to go look ..... bye !!!!!!

Sercatep´s Ace Is High   October 27th, 2009 4:00 pm ET

@scarecrow1958

Televison dreams, sensations
sound of hysteria, situations
jealous eyes
everybodys property
a image of hope and tragedy
never what you wanted to be
They will tell you lies,
til´ you don´t know why
Devils speech
razor sharp, rippin´ it up
completely misread, no apologies
Fake smiles and stupid lies
secret crowds
Hyenas in the dark
vultures in the day
In a shadowplay, a dustland
all searchin´ for you
What´s left now to show ?
It breaks my heart...

jan   October 27th, 2009 4:04 pm ET

Take a look at this disgusting article. Please contact pcc by email and link this article.

guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/27/michael-jackson-london

E-mail: complaints@pcc.org.uk

Tess   October 27th, 2009 5:28 pm ET

Everyone is talking about how great Michael was and how Michael is loved and missed. No one is saying anything about his sudden death now???? If everyone is sincere about their comments, how come there has been no one pulling their sources to avenge Michael's sudden death? Michael Jackson still needs justice. He could have been alive today if he was properly treated by the quacker. Is there really no one responsible for Michael's death now?

Tess   October 27th, 2009 5:30 pm ET

Justice must be served for Michael. Does anyone agree to this??????

gigi   October 27th, 2009 6:00 pm ET

I agree with you Tess!

Patty Anderson   October 27th, 2009 7:16 pm ET

Good evening all. Is everyone ready for This Is It?

Jan I have read that article. I am involved in a foundation where we protest against the media. May I please copy this article you have posted and take this info to my foundation Memebers?
You can find us on Face Book.
We are
Make A Better World Foundation/Petition to Stop Media
We can take action on this article
Please let me know

Alicia   October 27th, 2009 11:03 pm ET

Oh God, this article was so awful! What can we do?
Jan, what is the pcc email for?
I guess this website lets anyone write for them. It was poorly written, my 11 year old could have done better, and she certainly would not have been so unpleasant, mean, and frankly unattractive. This was written by an obviously bitter unhappy person. Her name is Tanya something, but I am trying to forget her name. And trying to forget the name of the website(gaurdian), but not until I protest this article. Patty, I think you can copy this article, Jan didn't write it and I think she would be happy if we did something about it. Let's take action now.

Tess   October 29th, 2009 5:41 pm ET

Thanks Gigi. The movie was great. I paid attention to Michael's behaviour in the movie. He was humble, kind, polite, sweet, patient, funny, professional, loving and appreciative. Perfectionist, which I admire very much/creative. What more can I say.
He was a gift from God and sadly, his life was cut short. Too bad, but he's resting now and at peace with God. No one can hurt him now. Even if no one will really pursue seeking justice and punishment of some for his death. (which could have been prevented) Michael is in better hands than anyone of us. He's with his God and protector. God will give Michael his justice, this I know.
He now has all that he wished for when he was on earth. He's with God.
Peace to all.

Veronica   November 3rd, 2009 5:56 am ET

It would have been one heck of a show, no doubt. I hope people will always listen to your music and important messages.

ItalianBeliever   November 3rd, 2009 6:45 am ET

@scarecrow1958

Ok, what about Vincent Pryce and the Dead and Alive Film?
i know you are a genius , but pls tell me something new like what does the litlle girl have on her head is important ? and what is it?
this is the moment to share the Michael message , It's all about L.O.V.E

ItalianBeliever   November 3rd, 2009 12:00 pm ET

@scarecrow1958

Ok, what about Vincent Pryce and the Dead and Alive Film?
this is the moment to share the Michael message , It's all about L.O.V.E

dawn   November 3rd, 2009 7:09 pm ET

I miss and love Michael so much as I'm writing i feel to cry I can't begin to imaging how his familiy is feeling i pray for them that GOD would strengthen them. LOVE YOU FOR EVERRRR MY KIND LOVING SPIRIT MICHAEL.

Karat   November 3rd, 2009 7:20 pm ET

~ Today, see if you can stretch your heart
and expand your love so that it touches not
only those to whom you can give it easily,
but also those who need it so much ~

Comments have been closed for this article

Keep up to date with Larry

Become a fan on Facebook

Contact us
Go Behind The Scenes

Producer

Order from:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Borders

King of Hearts

Larry King's King of Hearts

Visit the Larry King Cardiac Foundation.

twitter